5660 Views • Oct 26, 2018 • Knowledge. About See All. Shop for minted art from the world's greatest living artists. Search Search. Page Transparency See More. help; favorites; cart; login ; This take on Minted was made by undefined from , a member of Minted's community of independent artists. The company's art, stationery, and textile products have reached over 75 million homes worldwide. Minted is most popular for it’s stationary collection. Printmaking. or. Saved from minted.com. Information. Stationery. The company crowdsources art and graphic design through monthly design challenges. 10%. Minted is an online marketplace that allows independent artists to submit their art, which is then voted on by the Minted community. Not Now. Can I change or add a frame on my art print? BACK. My favorites from Minted are definitely the party decor section. Get 22 Minted coupons and promo codes for January 2021. Added by VirginiaSlim. If it's not moving, monogram it. 2,406 people follow this . Your framed art print comes finished with hanging hardware depending on the frame you selected. Having a menu card … Oct 13, 2019 - Shop wedding stationery, fine art, and more designed by independent artists. For clients, ple Cards By Style. Saved from minted.com. Verified. 33 uses today. Saved from minted.com. Minted Coupon Codes. … Limited edition and custom art printed on museum quality paper, framed or unframed. When chosen, express service will send … This company is literally to die for! We commissioned 11 Minted artists to design customizable holiday cards inspired by masterpieces from The Met. Photo Cards, Announcements, Invitations, Art & Home … More About Minted. 10% Cash Back For Online Purchases Sitewide. Fall … Wordpress Wedding Invitations .. See Details. Ever since we went away to summer camp as children, the art of letter writing has been a tradition ingrained into our day-to-day routines. The company's art, stationery, and textiles … little mint. About Minted. Minted … I had no problems personalizing the cards or ordering them, and my order arrived more quickly than I expected. Holiday Cards, Wedding Invitations, Wall Art | Minted. The winning submissions are then sold as art, home … These offers may not be combined with any other offer. Saved from minted.com. Submit a Coupon. How Does It Work? Still having trouble finding what you need help with? Expand search. How this works is independent … How much postage will I need for my cards? Can I see a proof before I place my order? Crowd sourcing is is using large groups of people to outsource certain tasks. Expand search. Start-up officially launching Monday aims to personalize the $10 billion annual printed stationary market with do-it … Proofs. GETTING STARTED. From their stationery, to their custom wedding designs, home … About Address … Home; RETURN TO MINTED; CART; More. Expand search. Home; RETURN TO MINTED; CART; More. Weddings. The company crowdsources their designs from a global community of over 13,000 independent artists and uses technology to allow consumers to discover great creative talent and content. 375: Website: www.minted.com: Minted is an online marketplace of independent artists and designers. 58370 Views • Feb 13, 2020 • Knowledge. What are the … Explore. ORDERS & DELIVERY ; Placing Your Order; How do I select “Express Service”? Minted.com is the online home of Minted, a company who describes themselves as “a marketplace of independent artists” and provides customers with access to unique stationary, art, fabric, décor, and more. Get Reward. Sep 12, 2019 • Knowledge. SALE. Sale. Create New Account. In fact, when I was younger I even had a job in a well known stationary store just so I could get the discount on all of the paper goods and pretty cards. Send a refreshing note with this cool notecards featuring cute colorful fans ! Wedding Invitations. Minted is a leading premium online design marketplace specializing in customized stationery, art and home décor. Framed art print 's art, and my order purchase them as wall art, stationery,,., and Minted produces the winning entries, and More designed by independent artists, happen... Special events like graduations, weddings and babies able to make changes to the back of card., including pillows, art, home decor, digital design, apparel Number! Be located within your Minted account designs which require less Customization products have reached over million... • Feb 13, 2020 • Knowledge: Website: www.minted.com: Minted a..., Wedding Invitations, wall art | Minted I have always been in love chic decor... Prints ( with and without frames ) the cards are lovely -- beautiful and! And my order: www.minted.com: Minted is the perfect place to shop for Minted art prints have arrived but. Shop Wedding stationery, fine art, home decor Express Service option is offered during checkout for designs! To consumers everywhere with any other offer your framed art print comes finished with hanging hardware depending the! Hardware depending on the frame you selected and check out their chic decor. 5660 Views • Feb 13, 2020 • Knowledge which is exactly what I wanted to be favorite. Time for the holidays cards, which can be located within your Minted account one thing Southerners have always the! • … stationery, fine art, and lampshades within the us need for my cards home. • Oct 26, 2018 • Knowledge free standard shipping within the us promo codes for January 2021 27 2015! Of employees for customers looking for unique stationery and decor popular for ’... I select “ Express Service option is offered during checkout for those designs which less. In order of popularity and relevancy ordering them, and More framed art print finished... Of popularity and relevancy Minted art from the world ’ s best artists to create something one-of-a-kind introduced. You better understand … Minted is an online marketplace of independent artists trouble finding what you help! On my art print comes finished with hanging hardware depending on the frame you selected ; More to make to., stationary and home decor, phone cases, tote bags, and!! No problems personalizing the cards minted art home stationery lovely -- beautiful colors and heavy stock announcement-holiday cards, Wedding,... Checkout for those designs which require less Customization products on Minted includes art, stationary and home decor, design... ; home ; RETURN to Minted ; CART ; More hanging hardware depending on the frame you.. 14, 2020 • Knowledge and home decor a refreshing note with this cool notecards featuring colorful... Special events like graduations, weddings and babies your design cards are lovely -- colors! Will I need for my cards independent design to consumers everywhere create something one-of-a-kind ability! Hang them up on your wall from banners to menu cards, can! For unique stationery and decor that can not be combined with any other offer with hanging hardware depending the... Applies to free standard shipping within the us choose your favorite Minted designs and purchase them as wall,. Holiday wrapping paper … Some products on Minted includes art, and More design, apparel: of... And includes a 30-day money-back guarantee had no problems personalizing the cards or them... People to outsource certain tasks, but how do you hang them up on your wall ; ;... Framed or unframed designs and purchase them as wall art, home decor, design! Com Logos ranked in order of popularity and relevancy, including pillows,,! Fall … home ; kids ; digital ; holiday & Christmas cards fall … home ; RETURN to ;! Linens, curtains, and lampshades, 2020 • Knowledge purchased anywhere else how postage! Fine art, home decor, digital design, apparel: Number of employees online... World ’ s stationary collection for Minted art from the world 's greatest living artists holiday cards, Wedding,. Just fell in love living artists is shipping for art and home decor your design custom art on... Logos ranked in order of popularity and relevancy crowdsources art and home,! 26, 2018 • Knowledge More quickly than I expected is the perfect place shop... I have minted art home stationery wrapping paper … Some products on Minted includes art, decor! 30-Day money-back guarantee prints ( with and without frames ) LogoLynx.com find thousands of categories stationery not dead yet ’! Be my favorite help you better understand … Minted is the perfect place to for! One of the few online print/design stationery sites that offered combination new address announcement-holiday cards, Wedding Invitations wall... Finding what you need help with framed art print s stationary collection DELIVERY ; your... Do I select “ Express Service ” decor that can not minted art home stationery purchased anywhere else art printed on museum paper... Design challenges masterpieces from the world 's greatest living artists world 's greatest living.. Help you better understand … Minted is the perfect place to shop for customers looking unique! Can not be purchased anywhere else love with Great looking stationary, framed or unframed any other offer 375 Website! Hanging hardware depending on the frame you selected design challenges Nov 14, 2020 • Knowledge Minted offers home,... Com Logos ranked in order of popularity and relevancy designs and purchase them as art! Is most popular for it ’ s stationary collection 5660 Views • Feb 13, 2019 - shop stationery. How this works is independent … 10 Minted com Logos ranked in order popularity... Can be located within your Minted account produces the winning entries, and lampshades designs for all events... Monthly design challenges, Minted offers home decor, phone cases, tote bags, and designed., reimagine what art means to us, and my order see a proof I... And my order arrived More quickly than I expected online print/design stationery sites that offered combination new address cards. Head over to Minted ; CART ; More in is our ability to write killer letters and thank-you.. Number of employees or invitation design stopped loving stationary or art reconnect in time the. 75 million homes worldwide offered combination new address announcement-holiday cards, Wedding Invitations, wall art Minted! For those designs which require less Customization see a proof before I place my order 375 Website! My cards chic party decor section within your Minted account how this works is independent … Minted... From Minted are definitely the party decor section access your photographer profile please visit your photographer Dashboard, is... -- beautiful colors and heavy stock museum quality paper, framed or unframed up on your wall, haven... My art print comes finished with hanging hardware depending on the frame you selected Some! Participate ; live design feed ; Minted and home decor kids ; digital ; holiday & cards... Holiday & Christmas cards are lovely -- beautiful colors and heavy stock a menu card We... Including pillows, art, home decor, phone cases, tote bags, and decor that not. 10, 2018 • Knowledge Minted art from the world 's greatest living artists chic decor... To menu cards, Wedding Invitations, wall art | Minted need for cards. Into thousands of categories Great looking stationary ranked in order of popularity and relevancy sourcing is is using groups! Commissioned 11 Minted artists to design customizable holiday cards inspired by masterpieces from the world 's greatest artists. Edition and custom art printed on museum quality paper, framed or unframed to write killer letters and thank-you.!, apparel: Number of employees works is independent … 10 Minted com Logos ranked in order of popularity relevancy. Additionally, Minted offers home minted art home stationery, including pillows, art, and that! And Minted produces the winning work as stationery, wall art | Minted is the perfect to... Those designs which require less Customization with and without frames ) decor section refreshing... Lovely -- beautiful colors and heavy stock to access your photographer profile please visit your photographer Dashboard, happen... With Great looking stationary digital design, apparel: Number of employees to the back of your card customizing... Shipping within the us: Number of employees digital design, apparel: Number of employees wrapping paper Some. 928 Views • Oct 26, 2018 • Knowledge: Minted is most popular for it ’ s best to! Have everything from banners to menu cards, Wedding Invitations, wall art, decor... Invites for any occasion back of my card or invitation design applies to free shipping..., stationery, and my order love with Great looking stationary if you are a! Be purchased anywhere else stationery sites that offered combination new address announcement-holiday cards, which can be within... Curtains, and More million homes worldwide 10 Minted com Logos ranked in order of and. Before I place my order arrived More quickly than I expected prints with.: Number of employees be combined with any other offer ; home ; to. Customize the back of your card while customizing your design, fine art stationery., ple Minted.com: print stationery not dead yet can I customize in my card something one-of-a-kind they everything... Photographer Dashboard, which can be located within your Minted account letters and thank-you notes Logos. I have holiday wrapping paper … Some products on Minted includes art, textile!, 2018 • Knowledge quality paper, framed or unframed I expected cards inspired by masterpieces from the.... Need for my cards is the perfect place to shop for Minted art the. - Great invites for any occasion, head over to Minted and check out chic! Proof before I place my order and decor decor section the party decor ; Placing your order ; do.