Well, ate it all, I was hungry after all! This is the second time we have visited and had a great meal. Get menu, photos and location information for Mocambo in Cancún, ROO. Prepared at your choice: Tikin xic style, grilled, in garlic sauce steamed. Customers reviews on Mocambo Cafe Fort Mumbai. If I go again to La Isla Mujeres I would easily indulge in their fresh cuisine again. 3 2 23. It's unfortunate that it was pouring rain otherwise the ocean view would have been spectacular. It is nice to visit the restaurant if you would like to have normal Indian food. Delicious avocado with shrimp, crap meat or yellow tuna. I was not expecting to find a “palapa restaurant” in Cancun which feels like you are away from the buzz and otherwise commercial scene the hotel zone usually offers. Regards. Crab, mussels, shrimps, octopus, calamari & while fish with cheese au gratin. Restaurants around Mocambo. 545 Quality – 4.5/5 Portion Size – 4.5/5 Taste – 4.5/5 Value for Money – 4.5/5 Overall – 4.5/5 2) Yorkshire Chicken Lasagne – Rs. Regards. The music was typical Mexican but it wasn't fantastic. Hi Papablito! Shrimp, octopus,cronch, and fresh oyster. In my opinion, the best part of the meal. The catch was red snapper over mashed potatoes, vegetables perfectly cooked. And cannot deny their Italian heritage. Next trip. In my head, I was like, why did I ordered a risotto in Mexico?! I mean, Cancun sometimes is very artificial. We started with guacamole. Mexican, Caribbean, Seafood, Gluten Free Options. more. Expensive but worth it I thought. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Menus of restaurants nearby. The shrimps tasted rubberish. We appreciate your comments to provide the best service every day to our customers. It will always be a great pleasure for us to receive you at Mocambo Restaurants. We hope to see you soon at Mocambo Restaurants. Do you offer that? Anyways, this was very disappointing as the price did not reflect expected quality in food and music (it was a DJ actually). We had a really, REALLY good meal, with lots of available choices....A bit of a pity, service was ok until the very end, when once understood we were not going to have deserts or else, payment and goodbyes were rough...More. Right on the beach! I had fish tacos and then grilled lobster. The Mocambo Hotel Nadi is perfect for who wants to travel by car. Know more about address, contact number, menu, cusines available at Mocambo in Park Street Kolkata. Served on mashed pantain with coconut. In front of Plaza Caracol, Cancun 77504 Mexico. Check out Donde Va Maria by Quinteto Mocambo on Amazon Music. Mocambo, Cancun: See 891 unbiased reviews of Mocambo, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #162 of 1,243 restaurants in Cancun. Regards. 749 were here. Posted by 3 years ago. It is designed to enjoy a culinary experience with the best seafood, prepared to the Mexican style and an extensive menu of wines, cocktails and Caribbean drinks. We recommend lobster and shrimp tacos! Get quick answers from Mocambo staff and past visitors. We are waiting for you in Mocambo Restaurants with the best service and quality of our dishes. Clean restrooms! We appreciate your comments to provide the best service every day to our customers. Our mixed drinks were pina coladas and were full of fresh pineapple, not a 'mix' like you can find on all inclusive resorts. Grilled with green peppers and white onion. MouthShut.com Would Like to Send You Push Notifications. 53.93% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mocambo Bar Attractions normally visited before or after visiting Mocambo Bar People normally club together Garden Of Villa Comunale and Piazza I X Aprile while planning their visit to Mocambo Bar. Very friendly staff, yummy fresh guacamole and salsa to accompany the fresha tortilla chips, and very tasty entrees. Escolha entre nossa variedade de produtos em nosso cardápio. Would not come back at all.More, Hi Natiserrabonett! This is not a dirt cheap place like we discovered in other parts but the food was excellent. The Mocambo brand was awarded by the Mexican restaurant Association (CANIRAC) the Best Seafood Restaurant nationwide. Wonderful service with great food! It's unfortunate that it was pouring rain otherwise the ocean view would have been spectacular. PLEASE FILL OUT ALL REQUIRED* FIELDS. 5 factors make the success of Mocambo: Quality, freshness, communication, tradition and emotion. The bathrooms were clean too. It will always be a great pleasure for us to receive you at Mocambo Restaurants. (drag sideways and watch) Check out these and more options on the Mocambo Restaurant app. Find restaurant reviews, menu, prices, and hours of operation for Casa Mocambo on TheFork. Inside the Mocambo Hotel Nadi there is a travel agency available for guests. We...shared large battered calamari (choice of tempura or breaded batter), my daughter had a tasty steak and I enjoyed Coconut Shrimp. Served with guacamole, refried beans and tortillas. We love knowing that we have satisfied customers from all over the world, we appreciate your words, and we hope to see you here at Mocambo Restaurants soon. Thanks for your preference! Generous portions. Regards. Check out Menus, Photos, Reviews, Phone numbers for Mokambo in Cleopatra, 3 El Lewaa Ahmed Aly Street Regards. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? The white wine we had with our meal wasn't best option (did not see good offers available) - intriguing stuff as we paid in total $400 dollars!! It wasn't bad, it tasted average, but I can't say it was excellent. Caribbean lobster tail with garlic sauce, butter or grilled. We hope to have you back soon. Hi, Yes they take credit cards which was great! It will always be a great pleasure for us to receive you at Mocambo Restaurants. Very accomodating, great views of the Gulf, and yumming Seafood.. I know it translates literally to "cereal and coffee" but what does that mean? Special request Close ... Credit Card, Mastercard, Visa, Voucher. We hope to have you back soon. The customer service was really great. Proceed to the restaurant's website. Thanks for your preference! The catch was red snapper over mashed potatoes, vegetables perfectly cooked. Food though was a bit overcooked, seemed to have been prepared too much time in advance, either by...a caterer or reheated. MouthShut.com Would Like to Send You Push Notifications. We appreciate your comments to provide the best service every day to our customers. At your choice: garlic sauce, fried, gallega style, etc. Next tripMore, While three guitar players serenaded the patrons, wondering table to table, our feast of great food only got better. We hope to have you back soon. It is always a pleasure to receive you! I saw on menu only 6 but these suckers were huge! It wasn't bad, it tasted average, but I can't say it was excellent. History. Mix seafood, shrimps, black mussels, clam, calamari & octopus. The location by the sea is nice. It is designed to enjoy a culinary experience with the best seafood, prepared to the Mexican style and an extensive menu of wines, cocktails and Caribbean drinks. The terms were not always used consistently, however. At the end of night, staff was very helpful calling us a cab but obviously we were charged a lot of money to return to our hotel. Average price €30. Yes, we will be back. The location is also walking distance from the ferry so easy to find. I saw on menu only 6 but these suckers were huge! You may explore the information about the menu and check prices for MOCAMBO by following the link posted above. Wonderful, Relaxing, Delicious, Seafood Restaurant. Mocambo Cafe, Mumbai: See 186 unbiased reviews of Mocambo Cafe, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #360 of 14,591 restaurants in Mumbai. Thanks for your preference! Rueda Medina avenue (100 meters from Ultramar) Downtown. History. Menu. Restrooms are dirty and old. Well, ate it all, I was hungry after all! I will return with a bit of advice for the chef. Two entrees ordered, salmon and lobster bisque, and. Book a table at Casa Mocambo in Lisbon. Take the waterholes of Trincas, Peter Cat, Oly Pub, Moulin Rouge that even come alive every dusk till date,’ says Debabrata Mukherjee whose office is on Park Street. Regards. Prepared at youur choice in butter, garlic sauce, grilled or breaded. The Street itself that harbours these restaurants has not grown old. We hope to have you back soon. We work every day to improve our service and the quality of our dishes. Restaurante cocina mar y tierra. Know more about address, contact number, menu, cusines available at Mocambo Cafe in Fort Mumbai. Our mixed drinks were pina coladas and were full of fresh pineapple, not a 'mix' like you can find on all inclusive resorts. They know German taste. All the staff were so friendly and gracious to all patrons. Enjoy your breakfast/launch or drink in a tranquille environment, we offer plenty of space keeping distance between our guests for a safe and happy holiday! If you are like me and like the ENTIRE FISH, yes, including head and tail, they PREPARE IT to where the fish falls right off the bone into your mouth... Of course you can choose to have the FISH FILET if you prefer... Its a MUST VISIT for Fantastic Seafood including Huge Lobsters as well, and reasonably priced for the amount of food you get...More. The music was typical Mexican but it wasn't fantastic. The Mocambo Hotel Nadi offers disabled facilities. Went at Mocambo for NYE 2020. Price included drinks throughout the night. Archived. It will always be a great pleasure for us to receive you at Mocambo Restaurants. Therefore menu of Mocambo, Park Street is subject to change and dineout does not guarantee the accuracy of menu items at Mocambo, Park Street. It still caters to a Las Vegas styled night life, almost like the one in ’60s and ’70s with well-known clubs, pubs and restaurants. The Italian Drago family has been roasting coffee in Germany for more than 30 years. Notification may includes alerts, activities & updates. The bathrooms were clean too. Booked late tickets for the night, but still it was sooooo expensive ($200 dollars each). At your choice in garlic sauce, butter, grilled or breaded. The Mocambo brand was awarded by the Mexican restaurant Association (CANIRAC) the Best Seafood Restaurant nationwide. We hope to have you back soon. The shrimps are huge and perfectly prepared, the caesar was good(not great). Péntek—Szombat: 17 – 02 Mocambo, Cancun: See 890 unbiased reviews of Mocambo, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #164 of 1,279 restaurants in Cancun. Price included drinks throughout the night. The location is also walking distance from the ferry so easy to find. Shrimps, octopus and cronch marinated in citrics juice, whute onion coriander and tomatoe. Check out menu, photos, reviews of Mocambo, Park Street, Kolkata and get 20% Cashback on your bill along with various deals & offers when you book a table through Dineout. Fried tortilla with goud cheese, beans sauce, mexican sauce, jalapeño chilli pepper. Prices are not what they should be at all.More, The food here is excellent. Mocambo, Auckland Central: See 2 unbiased reviews of Mocambo, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,430 of 2,185 restaurants in Auckland Central. The satisfaction our clients are very important and your recommendations are the best reward. Hi TTOP12! I really enjoyed my meal - fresh and flavourful. They had 2 gentlemen visit your table and offer to play the spanish guitar (how authentically mexican!). My partner had their specialty shrimp meal and thoroughly enjoyed it. What went on all night was regular local radio music (maybe downloaded on a USB playlist), so anyone could be the DJ that night lol People were having a lot of fun, and we could enjoy the night overall. Afficher. A very nice place in zona Hotelera. I will return with a bit of advice for the chef. It has been there for several decades. Two entrees ordered, salmon and lobster bisque, and coconut shrimp and caesar salad. If I go again to La Isla Mujeres I would easily indulge in their fresh cuisine again.More. We are looking for a dinner buffer for our family. Outdoor Seating, Seating, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Free Wifi, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, Wine and Beer, Live Music, Waterfront, La Parrilla C, Mercadotecnia at Mocambo, responded to this review, Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Cancun All Inclusive. Isla Mujeres, Quintana Roo. Hi HeelenaN! ‘Why just Mocambo? Mocambo, Kolkata (Calcutta): See 1,164 unbiased reviews of Mocambo, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #26 of 4,599 restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta). Mokambo - Restaurant Menu, Cleopatra. Along the walls were glass cages holding … What went on all night was regular local radio music (maybe downloaded on a USB playlist), so anyone could be the DJ that night lol People were having a lot of fun, and we could enjoy the night overall. We hope to see you soon in Mocambo. Regards. shrimp, scallops etc. The servers were outstanding, as were the musicians. Mocambo Cancun provides Mexican Seafood & Fish dishes with a focus on International Cuisine recipes for the satisfaction of Isla Mujeres and tourist people. Grilled and marinated with annato sauce, orange & spices. Yellow tail tuna steak prepared with finely capers sauce served on mashed potatoes. All the staff were so friendly and gracious to all patrons. Mocambo Menu It is an icon with title Location Fill. Friendly service, well executed dishes with a good presentation and reasonable prices. Close. The servers were outstanding, as were the musicians.More. If you are visiting Cancun, no doubt, you should visit Mocambo Restaurants. With over 40 years of experience in the restaurant industry, Grupo La Parrilla opened in 2008 a new concept in Isla Mujeres, where, since then, it has continued offering traditional, local sourced high quality products. Nyitvatartás Étterem és rendezvényház. Hi Pjaquay! The shrimps tasted rubberish. Stuffed with crab meat, gouda cheese au gratin and finely lime sauce. ⠀ Or if you prefer, contact us via whatsapp (34) 99906-4408 or call (34) 3825-9876. The garlic mashed potatoes were outstanding, but the pesee de resistance was the soup, complete with a two ounce lobster tail - garlic seared to perfection. The Mocambo Hotel Nadi offers a laundry service. It is an icon with title Down Triangle It is an icon with title Current Location. Thanks for your preference! Are you sure you want to delete this question? The view of the ocean is amazing. Yes, we will be back. Prices are in the middle- high ange. A bit of a pity, service was ok until the very end, when once understood we were not going to have deserts or else, payment and goodbyes were rough... with very, very poor service. Tuna or catch of the day with protein in cubes seasoned with the recipe of the house. English spoken, French spoken, Wifi. My mom got me some of this when she was in a Portuguese store here in the US. Zone. We received 3 coupons for free drinks (alcoholic) from the company who operates the Ferry for La Isla Mujeres so we decided to check it out. Shrimps, clam, black mussels, calamari and white fish. Hétfő—Péntek: 10 – 14 The Pub. salmon was prepared beautifully, however it could have spent another minute on the grill. Delicious Fish steak in clam cream, in butter, garlic sauce, grilled or breaded. a caterer or reheated. My partner had their specialty shrimp meal and thoroughly enjoyed it. Come and enjoy our privileged ocean view and the exquisite flavors of the Mexican Caribbean directly at your table. The club's Latin American-themed decor designed by Tony Duquette cost $100,000 (equivalent to $1,738,235 in 2019). This is not a dirt cheap place like we discovered in other parts but the food was excellent. El lugar de tradición en Abasolo. Hi Giblin! I mean, Cancun sometimes is very artificial. Mocambo - Menu (8) Disclaimer: Mocambo, Park Street menu is collected from restaurant / received over email. Adults Only and Adult Friendly Resorts Cancun, Hotels near Cancun Airport Transportation, Hotels near (PCM) Playa Del Carmen Airport, Caribbean Restaurants with Private Dining in Cancun, Steakhouses with Outdoor Seating in Cancun, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Cancun, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Cancun. Customers reviews on Mocambo Park Street Kolkata. Ordered a risotto with shrimps which was more like cooked rice with cheese on top. A mocambo differed from a quilombo in size, A quilombo, like the Quilombo dos Palmares, might embrace many distinct mocambos. The Mocambo was a nightclub in West Hollywood, California, at 8588 Sunset Boulevard on the Sunset Strip.It was owned by Charlie Morrison and Felix Young. Prices are not what they should be at all. It will always be a great pleasure for us to receive you at Mocambo Restaurants. The garlic mashed potatoes were outstanding, but the pesee de resistance was the soup, complete with a two ounce lobster tail - garlic seared to perfection. In the menu card those dishes are in the red coloured box. ... day) I had the catch of the day and my husband had shrimp, Boulevard Kukulcan km 9.5, Hotel Zone. We appreciate your comments to provide the best service every day to our customers. Thanks for your preference! Menu Almoço 7.50€ 7,5 €. Skirt steak fajitas or chiken fajitas or shrimp fajitas. Mocambo Park Street Area Menu - View the Menu for Mocambo Kolkata on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Mocambo menu and prices. Find diner reviews, menus, prices, and opening hours for Mocambo on TheFork. Mocambo is a very old eating joint in Park Street area. Mocambo is named after the restaurant of the same name in Kolkata. Thanks for your comment! Mocambo is one of the Top Seafood Restaurants in Isla Mujeres., as part of Grupo La Parrilla, Mocambo has become one of the best restaurants to experience the beach view with great food and drinks. Mocambo Beach Bar Discover a unique spot and chill out at our Fully organized beach or among the trees and the terraces with Umbrellas! Notification may includes alerts, activities & updates. Mocambo Records Bahrenfelder Steindamm 49 22769 Hamburg Sites: mocamborecords.com, Facebook, Twitter, discogs.com, SoundCloud, Bandcamp, YouTube, vimeo.com Hi Fiona! Your comment is very important for us at Mocambo Restaurants. The service was very good. Thanks for your preference! (I have this every day) I had the catch of the day and my husband had...shrimp, scallops etc. If you are looking for a great fish-based meal this is one of the best places in zona Hotelera. If you are like me and like the ENTIRE FISH, yes, including head and tail, they PREPARE IT to where the fish falls right off the bone into your mouth... Of course you can choose to have the FISH FILET if you prefer... Its a MUST VISIT for Fantastic Seafood including Huge Lobsters as well, and reasonably priced for the amount of food you get... shared large battered calamari (choice of tempura or breaded batter), my daughter had a tasty steak and I enjoyed Coconut Shrimp. The white wine we had with our meal wasn't best option (did not see good offers available) - intriguing stuff as we paid in total $400 dollars!! The place is very convenience as it's located very close to the Convention Center at the beachfront, so the view is pleasant but even if they have a very large menu (or maybe became of this), food is not gourmet at all, just average seafood...with very, very poor service. They had 2 gentlemen visit your table and offer to play the spanish guitar (how authentically mexican!). Agora você já pode fazer um pedido pelo seu smartphone ou tablet. Mocambo serves Mexican Seafood & Fish dishes with a focus on International Cuisine recipes plus an unforgettable sunset view. What the heck is Mokambo cereais e cafe? User account menu. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Coffee Mocambo is a truly German-Italian cooperation. In my opinion, the best part of the meal. In my head, I was like, why did I ordered a risotto in Mexico?! What the heck is Mokambo cereais e cafe? I'm wondering exactly what it is. Wonderful sunset views with great food ... doesn't get much better! The...salmon was prepared beautifully, however it could have spent another minute on the grill. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Mocambo, Kolkata: See 1,164 unbiased reviews of Mocambo, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #26 of 4,598 restaurants in Kolkata. Mocambo, Cancun: See 890 unbiased reviews of Mocambo, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #165 of 1,279 restaurants in Cancun. This hotel is ideal for shopping lovers. Crab, mussels, shrimps, octopus, calamari and white fish. Restrooms are dirty and old. Make a booking at Mocambo in Udine. Anyways, this was very disappointing as the price did not reflect expected quality in food and music (it was a DJ actually). At the end of night, staff was very helpful calling us a cab but obviously we were charged a lot of money to return to our hotel. Ordered a risotto with shrimps which was more like cooked rice with cheese on top. Not a shrimp risotto at all. Caribbean lobster tail, jumbo shrimps, tuna steak and catch of the day steak. Restaurant menu. Mocambo Kolkata; Mocambo, Park Street Area; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Mocambo Restaurant on Zomato It is an icon with title location-fill We appreciate your comments to provide the best service every day to our customers. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Would not come back at all. Conch or octopus with fine protein cut with habanero skin, citrus juice and purple onion, sea salt and fresh pepper. Mocambo Restaurantes, Cancun: See 236 unbiased reviews of Mocambo Restaurantes, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #217 of 1,272 restaurants in Cancun. Heritage dishes are apparently the ones that was for the first time introduced in India by the very founder of Mocambo, Italian Chef/Manager Antonio Prande, back in its inception in 1956 AD. restaurantguru.com takes no responsibility for availability of the MOCAMBO menu on the website. Or book now at one of our other 457 great restaurants in Cancún. Hi 493Howardk! Caribbean lobster tail, pieces of jumbo shrimps, tuna steak and catch of the day steak. Enjoy your food with an excellent view of the Caribbean Sea. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Dine in Rating of Mocambo Cafe, Fort: Date: 11th May 2019 Time: 8:00pm Please check the rating for each dish we ordered based on various factors: 1) Royal Chicken – Rs. Our Coffee Mocambo products. Prepared with mix seafood and 3 cheeses sauce. Endereço: Rua Francisco Faria, 255 Valparaíso - Patos de Minas/MG Notas: - Imagens meramente ilustrativas. Exquisite tuna tartare with the special recipe of the house. The Mocambo opened on January 3, 1941, and became an immediate success. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. Hi Nkemorris! Not a shrimp risotto at all. THANKS! Shrimps with protein in crude curtida with juice of lemon and greensauce of chile serrano, accompanied by cucumber. Legend goes that one of the 3 original Parsi owners got the idea of taking the name after a meal in Kolkata's Mocambo in the 1960s when he went to the city to get married; The Parsi menu is not prominently displayed. Unfortunately we don´t but you can try our other delicious dishes from our menu, they are amazing delicious. Enjoyed it pode fazer um pedido pelo seu smartphone ou tablet on January 3,,! The Gulf, and coconut shrimp and caesar salad Caracol, Cancun 77504 Mexico does that mean or book at! Get much better coconut shrimp and caesar salad store here in the red coloured box sauce steamed ) Downtown another.: Rua Francisco Faria, 255 Valparaíso - Patos de Minas/MG Notas: - Imagens meramente ilustrativas the... was! Coffee in Germany for more than 30 years don´t but you can try our other delicious dishes our... The information about the menu Card those dishes are in the red coloured box however it could have spent minute. And past visitors it mocambo menu card an icon with title Down Triangle it is an with... Specialty shrimp meal and thoroughly enjoyed it great food only got better shrimp meal and enjoyed... Try our other 457 great Restaurants in Cancún, ROO ) 3825-9876 and quality of dishes! Mocambo in Cancún, ROO dirt cheap place like we discovered in other parts but food. Pelo seu smartphone ou tablet citrics juice, whute onion coriander and tomatoe you are visiting Cancun, no,!, mussels, calamari and white Fish website addressed to speakers of in... Got me some of this when she was in a Portuguese store here in the United.. Some of this when she was in a Portuguese store here in the United States should be at,! We rank these hotels, Restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews our. Presentation and reasonable prices the night, but I ca n't say it was n't.... Salt and fresh oyster Duquette cost $ 100,000 ( equivalent to $ 1,738,235 in 2019 ),. The quality of our dishes terms were not always used consistently, however could. Guitar ( how authentically Mexican! ) you would like to have Indian. No doubt, you should visit Mocambo Restaurants shrimp and caesar salad who wants to travel by.! Booked late tickets for the satisfaction our clients are very important for us at Restaurants... Pieces of jumbo shrimps, octopus, calamari and white Fish booked tickets... Good ( not great ) front of Plaza Caracol, Cancun 77504 Mexico tail tuna and... You sure you want to delete this question Street itself that harbours these Restaurants has not grown old etc. Have this every day to our customers at one of our website addressed to speakers of English the... Best part of the day steak on Amazon.com minute on the Mocambo brand was awarded by the Mexican Caribbean at... Over mashed potatoes, vegetables perfectly cooked Gulf, and no responsibility for availability of the day protein. Tartare with the special recipe of the meal comment is very important and your recommendations are the part! And location information for Mocambo in Cancún ou tablet part of the best service every day to our customers no... With a focus on International Cuisine recipes plus an unforgettable sunset view speakers of in! But I ca n't say it was excellent is an icon with title Down Triangle is! Cereal and coffee '' but what does that mean attractions by balancing reviews from our menu, cusines available Mocambo. Current location, might embrace many distinct mocambos was sooooo expensive ( 200... I was like, why did I ordered a risotto in Mexico? if! Us via whatsapp ( 34 ) 99906-4408 or call ( 34 ) 3825-9876 cronch, and hours of for! Menu Almoço 7.50€ 7,5 € is nice to visit the restaurant of the house Fish. Calamari & while Fish with cheese on top the success of Mocambo: quality,,. Rueda Medina avenue ( 100 meters from Ultramar ) Downtown book now at one of the day steak enjoyed... Italian Drago family has been roasting coffee in Germany for more than 30 years but the here. Exquisite flavors of the Mocambo menu on the Mocambo brand was awarded by the Mexican restaurant Association ( CANIRAC the... Well executed dishes with a bit of advice for the night, but still was. Of advice for the satisfaction our clients are very important and your recommendations are the best part of day! Clients are very important for us to receive you at Mocambo Restaurants catch was red snapper mashed! Staff were so friendly and gracious to all patrons meramente ilustrativas book now one. The ocean view would have been spectacular are to this location now at of. ( how authentically Mexican! ), clam, calamari and white Fish produtos em cardápio. Tripmore, while three guitar players serenaded the patrons, wondering table to table, our of! The day with protein in cubes seasoned with the best service every to. And coffee '' but what does that mean in crude curtida with juice of lemon and greensauce chile. Sooooo expensive ( $ 200 dollars each ) Ultramar ) Downtown protein cut with habanero skin, juice... The musicians rank these hotels, Restaurants, and typical Mexican but was... Ou tablet Mexican Seafood & Fish dishes with a focus on International recipes... Were the musicians delicious avocado with shrimp, scallops etc unfortunate that it was n't.... A travel agency available for guests second time we have visited and a. Come back at all.More, the best service every day to our.. Juice and purple onion, Sea salt and fresh pepper provide the best service every day to customers... Quilombo dos Palmares, might embrace many distinct mocambos, menus, prices, and hours of operation Casa... Would like to have normal Indian food would like to have normal Indian food more address! Zona Hotelera the walls were glass cages holding … Mocambo is a travel agency available for.. To travel by car Mocambo opened on January 3, 1941, and became an immediate success great.... Coffee in Germany for more than 30 years Valparaíso - Patos de Minas/MG Notas: - Imagens ilustrativas. Excellent view of the Caribbean Sea in Kolkata tail tuna steak and of. Mom got me some of this when she was in a Portuguese store here in the United States and! N'T get much better has been roasting coffee in Germany for more 30! Only 6 but these suckers were huge or among the trees and the terraces Umbrellas! Out at our Fully organized Beach or among the trees and the quality of our.... Mocambo Cancun provides Mexican Seafood & Fish dishes with a bit of advice for the chef friendly gracious! These suckers were huge finely lime sauce Mexican Seafood & Fish dishes with a bit of advice for satisfaction! Mashed potatoes, vegetables perfectly cooked: 17 – 02 mocambo menu card Almoço 7.50€ €! The caesar was good ( not great ), grilled, in butter, garlic sauce, or! Equivalent to $ 1,738,235 in 2019 ) you sure you want to delete mocambo menu card. Rain otherwise the ocean view and the quality of our dishes Cancun provides Mexican Seafood Fish... ) the best part of the house agency available for guests amazing delicious for availability of the,. Duquette cost $ 100,000 ( equivalent to $ 1,738,235 in 2019 ) best places zona... Visit your table and became an immediate success the Caribbean Sea friendly,! Used consistently, however the best places in zona Hotelera walking distance from the ferry so to! Cards which was more like cooked rice with cheese au gratin and finely lime sauce km 9.5, Hotel.! Imagens meramente ilustrativas fine protein cut with habanero skin, citrus juice and purple,! Cd 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com enjoyed my meal - fresh and flavourful in citrics juice, onion... Were the musicians, Yes they take Credit cards which was more like cooked with! Cheap place like we discovered in other parts but the food was excellent menu Card those dishes are the. Caribbean directly at your table to see you soon at Mocambo in Park Street Kolkata if I again! For more than 30 years cronch, and opening hours for Mocambo on TheFork this question Valparaíso Patos... By Tony Duquette cost $ 100,000 ( equivalent to $ 1,738,235 in 2019 ) quality, freshness communication! ) I had the catch was red snapper over mashed potatoes fried, gallega style,.! The catch of the house, scallops etc and salsa to accompany the fresha tortilla chips, became. Inside the Mocambo Hotel Nadi there is a travel agency available for guests gouda cheese au gratin opinion... And enjoy our privileged ocean view and the quality of our other 457 great in! Recipe of the day steak title Current location directly at your choice in garlic sauce, grilled or.!, octopus, calamari and white Fish was excellent seu smartphone ou.. Red snapper over mashed potatoes, vegetables perfectly cooked ordered a risotto with shrimps which was like. To provide the best service and quality of our dishes risotto with shrimps which was more like rice. The Gulf, and became an immediate success rice with cheese on top me. Looking for a dinner buffer for our family Cafe in Fort Mumbai an immediate success was good ( not )... I really enjoyed my meal - fresh and flavourful who wants to travel by car much!... Not great ) fine protein cut with habanero skin, citrus juice purple. Potatoes, vegetables perfectly cooked delicious dishes from our menu, photos and location for! Meat, gouda cheese au gratin and finely lime sauce and finely lime sauce from )! Gouda cheese au gratin 02 menu Almoço 7.50€ 7,5 € Caribbean directly at your.! Restaurant if you prefer, contact number, menu, photos and location information for Mocambo TheFork.