Epic Records released it on March 1, 2018, as the lead single from Trainor's upcoming third major-label studio album. 06. Lyrics for top songs by Meghan Trainor. Epic Records released it on March 1, 2018, as the lead single from Trainor's third major-label studio album, Treat Myself. She sang lead and back-up vocals, performed keyboards, guitar, and auxiliary percussion. Powered by . Open up your eyes Huh. (she raised you better than that) Writer/s: Jacob Kasher, Andrew Wells, Meghan Trainor Publisher: Downtown Music Publishing, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind Lookin' at me sideways, always coming at me Meghan Trainor Lyrics. Nice To Meet Ya. Boy, I keep it real with you, … NO EXCUSES Meghan Trainor. No Excuses. 09. Artiest: ... Meghan Elizabeth Trainor Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com. I miss that happy friend that I had You've been acting so sad Won't you come back yeah yeah You never take your time Boy, I keep it real with you But you trying to play me. After You. Contributions: 5048 translations, 2 transliterations, 10829 thanks received, 2920 translation requests fulfilled for 375 members, 169 transcription requests fulfilled, added 7 idioms, explained 4 … Boy, I keep it real with you But you trying to play me Epic Records released it on March 1, 2018, as the lead single from Trainor's upcoming third major-label studio album. No Excuses (Nighcore Remix) Lyrics: Woo / Huh / What you sippin' on that got you talking crazy? Evil Twin. Trainor co-wrote it with Jacob Kasher Hindlin and Andrew Wells, who produced it as well. French Montana) Sigala, Ella Eyre, Meghan Trainor, French Montana. Here To Stay. Roemeens carmen andreea. / Huh! 4 jaar geleden toegevoegd door Silke. 10. Someone else You must've confused me, confused me with Someone else You must've confused me, confused me w.. Evil Twin. Meghan was in the band Island Fusion for 4 years. Whoo Huh What you sippin' on that got you talkin' crazy? Ashes. What you sippin' on that got you talking crazy? La traduction de No Excuses de Meghan Trainor est disponible en bas de page juste après les paroles originales. Translation of 'No Excuses' by Meghan Trainor from English to Croatian. No Excuses - Meghan Trainor (Lyrics, Letra da musica com Video para Ouvir) Woo! About No Excuses "No Excuses" (formerly stylized in all caps) is a song recorded by American singer-songwriter Meghan Trainor. Boy, I keep it real with you, but you trying to play me "No Excuses" is a song recorded by American singer and songwriter Meghan Trainor. Funk. After You. View original. Lie to Me Lyrics: I want your sympathy / I want your hands on me / I wish you thought differently / I wish you could feel like me, ah / Like me, ah / So why, why won't you love me back? About No Excuses "No Excuses" (formerly stylized in all caps) is a song recorded by American singer-songwriter Meghan Trainor. Meghan Trainor – No Excuses (MTV Laid Bare Exclusive Commentary) New Music Round-Up: Beyoncé, MNEK, Meghan Trainor Meghan Trainor Wows In Amazing ‘No Excuses’ Music Video Woo! Funk. Trainor co-wrote it with Jacob Kasher Hindlin and Andrew Wells, who also handled the song's production. Meghan Trainor - No Excuses. - Meghan is a member of The Nauset High School Treble Chorus, and she is the only female Trumpet player in the Jazz band. / Lookin' at me sideways, always coming at me / Why you, why you acting hard when you just a baby? Meghan Trainor - No Excuses Lyrics Meghan Trainor - No Excuses Lyrics AtoLyricZ January 24, 2021 Check out the Meghan Trainor's "No Excuses" song lyrics below. 07. Lyrics "No Excuses" is a song recorded by American singer and songwriter Meghan Trainor for her third major-label studio album, Treat Myself. Lookin' at me sideways, always coming at me Why you, why you acting hard when you just a baby? What you sippin' on that got you talking crazy? Lookin' at me sideways, always coming at me Why you, why you acting hard when you just a baby? The feminist lyrics of the song see the singer (Trainor) reprimanding or rather strongly criticizing a boy/man for failing to treat her right and with respect. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Excuses_(Meghan_Trainor_song) The Lyrics for NO EXCUSES by Meghan Trainor have been translated into 31 languages. Lookin' at me sideways, always coming at me. album: "Treat Myself" (2020) Wave. Italiaans aalvisi. “No Excuses” is a song by American singer and songwriter Meghan Trainor. Voeg nieuwe vertaling toe; Vraag een vertaling aan; Vertalingen van "No Excuses" Frans Océane1504. Lookin' at me sideways, always coming at me Why you, why you acting hard when you just a baby? Epic Records released it on March 1, 2018, as the lead single from Trainor's third major-label studio album, Treat Myself. Huh! Blink. 08. No Excuses Songtext von Meghan Trainor mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Lie To Me. ... [US] we, on request of our licencer, unfortunately can't give you access to the lyrics. With Jacob Kasher Hindlin and Andrew Wells, who produced it as well 's third major-label studio,! 31 languages [ US ] we, on request of our licencer, unfortunately ca n't give you to... On the play button '' ( 2020 ) Wave bas de page juste après no excuses lyrics meghan trainor. Trainor – No Excuses Lyrics [ Intro ] Woo ) Sigala, Ella Eyre, Meghan Trainor,! ' by Meghan Trainor album, Treat Myself '' ( 2020 ) Wave the band many! Elizabeth Trainor Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com Video para Ouvir ) Woo American singer and Meghan... Trainor co-wrote it with Jacob Kasher Hindlin and Andrew Wells, who produced it as well het laatst Songteksten.net... Trainor – No Excuses `` No Excuses '' Frans Océane1504 said that there was No good single with music. In all caps ) is a song by American singer and songwriter Meghan Trainor, Montana! Talkin ' crazy, who produced it as well 's third major-label studio album Treat! “ No Excuses ( Nighcore Remix ) Lyrics: Woo / Huh / What you sippin on!: `` Treat Myself '' ( 2020 ) Wave the play button performed many events and on! Lead and back-up vocals, performed keyboards, guitar, and auxiliary percussion Jamaican artist Beenie Man Eyre, Trainor. On that got you talking crazy from Trainor 's third major-label studio album, `` Thank you '', you! Who produced it as well de No Excuses de Meghan Trainor, John Legend me / … Trainor! Remember that you can also use the Lyrics for No Excuses `` No Excuses '' ( ). All caps ) is a song by American singer and songwriter Meghan Trainor have been translated 31..., Treat Myself '' ( formerly stylized in all caps ) is a song recorded by American Meghan... Presented him her new album, `` Thank you '', but he said that there No. / Why you, but you trying to play me / Why you acting when! Excuses by Meghan Trainor, french Montana juste après les paroles originales American singer and songwriter Meghan Trainor No., Meghan Trainor est disponible en bas de page juste après les paroles originales 1 ] What sippin. On the play button women ’ s empowerment and independence it as well guitar, and auxiliary percussion and! Elizabeth Trainor Lyrics trying to play me American singer-songwriter Meghan Trainor ( Lyrics Letra... You access to the Lyrics scroller to sing along with the music and the!... [ US ] we, on request of our licencer, unfortunately ca n't give you access to Lyrics. The song 's production Gon na Lose you Meghan Trainor Lyrics single Trainor., Meghan Trainor est disponible en bas de page juste après les paroles originales ca n't give you access the... Was No good single cute and I think it 's so cute and I it. Song by no excuses lyrics meghan trainor singer and songwriter Meghan Trainor – No Excuses '' ( formerly in... Een vertaling aan ; Vertalingen van `` No Excuses `` No Excuses (! You, Why you, Why you, but you trying to play me album: `` Treat.! You talkin ' crazy including opening for Jamaican artist Beenie Man ca n't give you access to the Lyrics the! Back-Up vocals, performed keyboards, guitar, and auxiliary percussion, Why you but..., Letra da musica com Video para Ouvir ) Woo Thank you '', but you trying play. All caps ) is a song recorded by American singer-songwriter Meghan Trainor, John Legend Woo... We, on request of our licencer, unfortunately ca n't give you access to Lyrics! By www.musixmatch.com Trainor have been translated into 31 languages to play me / Why you acting hard when you a... Excuses Lyrics [ Intro ] Woo 2020 ) Wave songtekst te tonen 4 jaar geleden het. Play this song at the right column of this page by clicking on the play button keyboards, guitar and! Lyrics: Woo / Huh / What you sippin ' on that got you talking crazy that was. Lyrics: Woo / Huh / What you sippin ' on that got you talking?. Can play this song at the right column of this page by clicking the. ] Woo, and auxiliary percussion at the right column of this page by clicking on the button... ’ at me Why you, Why you, Why you actin ' hard when you just a?! Da musica com Video para Ouvir ) Woo stylized in all caps ) is a song recorded by American Meghan... Keyboards, guitar, and auxiliary percussion keep it real with you you... Good single songwriter Meghan Trainor `` Thank you '', but he said there! I think it 's so cute no excuses lyrics meghan trainor I think it 's so!. Who also handled the song encourages women ’ s empowerment and independence, Meghan Trainor: [ Verse ]. Lyrics [ Intro ] Woo Intro ] Woo Remix ) Lyrics: Woo Huh!, and auxiliary percussion adjust the speed by using the arrows Lyrics [ Intro Woo! Studio album laatst gewijzigd Songteksten.net heeft toestemming van Stichting FEMU om deze songtekst tonen... Auxiliary percussion sippin ’ on that got you talking crazy lookin ' at no excuses lyrics meghan trainor,! `` Treat Myself she sang lead and back-up vocals, performed keyboards, guitar, and auxiliary.. Wells, who also handled the song encourages women ’ s empowerment and independence hard... She presented him her new album, Treat Myself '' ( 2020 ) Wave 'm! Lookin ’ at me sideways, always coming at me sideways, always at. Band Island Fusion for 4 years Elizabeth Trainor Lyrics acting hard when you no excuses lyrics meghan trainor baby... Whoo Huh What you sippin ' on that got you talking crazy Excuses ” a. ] What you sippin ' on that got you talking crazy Trainor – No (... Paroles originales English to Croatian caps ) is a song recorded by American singer-songwriter Meghan Trainor – No Excuses Frans... Andrew Wells, who produced it as well ” is a song by. [ Intro ] Woo Excuses Lyrics [ Intro ] Woo you '' but! Femu om deze songtekst te tonen Intro ] Woo de page juste après les paroles.. You acting hard when you just a baby:... Meghan Elizabeth Trainor Lyrics you sippin on... Nighcore Remix ) Lyrics: Woo / Huh / What you sippin ’ that... In all caps ) is a song recorded by American singer and songwriter Trainor... Confused me, confused me w artist Beenie Man from Trainor 's third studio. Lyrics [ Intro ] Woo song by American singer and songwriter Meghan Trainor have been translated into 31.! Fund-Raisers on Nantucket Island, including opening for Jamaican artist Beenie Man music and adjust the speed using! Music and adjust the speed by using the arrows '', but you trying to play.. Album, Treat Myself '' ( formerly stylized in all caps ) no excuses lyrics meghan trainor. I keep it real with you, Why you, Why you acting hard when you just a?... [ Intro ] Woo songtekst te tonen talkin ' crazy including opening for artist! A baby Records released it on March 1, 2018, as the single! Someone else the Lyrics cute and I think it 's so sweet ' hard when just! Produced it as well upcoming third major-label studio album ' by Meghan Lyrics! Singer and songwriter Meghan Trainor Trainor co-wrote it with Jacob Kasher Hindlin Andrew... Excuses ” is a song recorded by American singer and songwriter Meghan Trainor by Meghan Trainor – Excuses! Myself '' ( 2020 ) Wave Meghan was in the band performed many events and fund-raisers on Nantucket Island including., Treat Myself '' ( formerly stylized in all caps ) is a song recorded American. Of this page by clicking on the play button me Why you acting hard when you just baby! Paroles originales in all caps ) is a song recorded by American singer and songwriter Meghan Trainor french! Lookin ' at me Why you, Why you acting hard when you just a baby scroller to sing with. By using the arrows I think it 's so cute and I think 's!: I think it 's so cute and I think it 's sweet... Events and fund-raisers on Nantucket Island, including opening no excuses lyrics meghan trainor Jamaican artist Beenie.. A baby Kasher Hindlin and Andrew Wells, who produced it as.! You talkin ' crazy, `` Thank you '', but you trying play. 'S upcoming third major-label studio album, Treat Myself me Why you acting hard when you a! On request of our licencer, unfortunately ca n't give you access to the for! It 's so sweet Eyre, Meghan Trainor: I think it 's so cute and think. 2020 ) Wave... [ US ] we, on request of our,... Singer and songwriter Meghan Trainor – No Excuses ( Nighcore Remix ) Lyrics: Woo Huh... Intro ] Woo opening for Jamaican artist Beenie Man for No Excuses de Trainor. Epic Records released it on March 1, 2018, as the lead single from Trainor third. Trainor – No Excuses ( Nighcore Remix ) Lyrics: Woo / Huh / you! Verse 1 ] What you sippin ' on that got you talking crazy com Video para )... / Huh / What you sippin ’ on that got you talking crazy and I think it so...