An example - zuccini flowers starter - terrible, just a joke, miserable way to spoil a potentially beautiful dish, tiny flower in loads and loads of oily tempura, like fish and chips but worse, just the taste of oily tempura, no sauce, very dry, this could have been anything inside really, would not make a difference.... same with main course, seafood pasta with seafood from the freezer... all in all waste of money and time at beautiful Capri. Paolino è dei migliori ristoranti di Capri e del mediterraneo. The Leading Hotels Of The World a Isola di Capri, I migliori hotel con piscine interne a Capri, I migliori hotel con camere per fumatori a Capri, Hotel vicino alla Spiaggia Libera Marina Grande, Hotel vicino a: (NAP) Aeroporto di Napoli - Capodichino, Ristoranti vicino a Da Paolino Lemon Trees, Ristoranti di cucina senza glutine a Isola di Capri, Il/La migliore Pesce spada a Isola di Capri, Il/La migliore Succhi e frullati a Isola di Capri, Il/La migliore Tagliatelle a Isola di Capri, Ristoranti per colazione a Isola di Capri, Ristoranti aperti fino a tarda notte a Isola di Capri, Ristoranti con menu per bambini a Isola di Capri, Ristoranti con vista panoramica a Isola di Capri, Ristoranti per occasioni speciali a Isola di Capri, Ristoranti per pasti di gruppo a Isola di Capri. were recently gone, not a season I guess, so this was gone as well. We enjoyed our time at...the restaurant and will go back the next time.More, The restaurant is in the most beautiful setting with tables set outside under lemon trees. Additionally, me and my friend both returned back to our hotel and were violently sick (a somewhat waste of €160).More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. La scelta della location è una delle decisioni più importanti per un evento, e la grande terrazza sotto i limoni del Ristorante da Paolino di Capri è uno dei posti più romantici dell’isola. Service was impeccable and fast. Leggi recensioni. At the end the usual free limoncello. Probably not, but the food is simple and tasteful. Clearly people are here for the vibe and that's no wrong. Um evento realmente especial. 9.5K likes. Si ci sono opzioni gluten free sia per le paste che per il pane, Mascherine obbligatorie per il personale nelle aree pubbliche, Via Palazzo a Mare 11, 80073, Capri, Isola di Capri Italia, Locale suggestivo all’insegna della qualità. Da Paolino Lemon Trees, Capri: See 1,999 unbiased reviews of Da Paolino Lemon Trees, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #34 of 117 restaurants in Capri. We decided to each help ourselves to a desert each and when we got the bill we were amazed to see that two deserts came to €38!! Paolino è dei migliori ristoranti di Capri e del mediterraneo. Se si arriva prima, è possibile accomodarsi al bar a prendere un aperitivo. Imprese Napoli: 07018010632 - Rea n.557643 Lavora con noi. I can't help feeling it's more about the entertainment here than the food. more, Local cuisine, Italian, Neapolitan, Campania, Southern-Italian, Dear guests we are waiting to welcome you on July 2021 for Lunch or Dinner in our magnificent and quiet lemon garden. Get Directions +39 0932 761238. Sicuramente i piatti non sono cucinati male, ma il costo di ogni singola portata è ingiustificabile. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. La qualità del cibo buona. Inoltre mi aspettavo un posto molto...Più, Locale suggestivo, con una location molto particolare contraddistinta da questa grande limonaia che copre l’intero locale. 1,174 check-ins. Da Paolino alla Limonaia - Ristorante Cucina Nazione (Italiana) a Capri - Il Mangione. Can I book a table for 4 at 7.30pm 30 Sep under Mr. Samson Chan? Personale gentile , ottimo servizio . Tavoli sotto una bellissima limonaia. Ristorante Paolino Capri, Isola di Capri. Scarica Paolino Capri direttamente sul tuo iPhone, iPad e iPod touch. Limoni piantati dallo stesso sig. Panorama mozzafiato! We are really struggling with how to make a reservation here for September. La casa è confortevole, non di lusso, ma immersa in un giardino bellissimo. Location mozzafiato! 15,202 were here. - Guarda 1.999 recensioni imparziali, 1.073 foto di viaggiatori, e fantastiche offerte per Capri, Italia su Tripadvisor. Devo dire che il posto è davvero incantevole e anche lo staff molto gentile. Asked for the bill 4 times- waited 35 mins just for the bill. Sei sicuro di voler eliminare questa domanda? Personale davvero disponibile e alla mano. Maybe 1900 or 2000, The Leading Hotels Of The World in Island of Capri, European Restaurants for Large Groups in Island of Capri, Gluten Free Restaurants in Island of Capri, Mediterranean Restaurants in Island of Capri, Vegetarian Restaurants in Island of Capri, Best Juice & Smoothies in Island of Capri, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Island of Capri, Late Night Restaurants in Island of Capri, Restaurants for Group Dining in Island of Capri, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Island of Capri, Restaurants with a View in Island of Capri. Face masks required for staff in public areas, The ravioli with lemon cream sauce was one of my favorite, ... menu choices in addition to a varied seafood, vegetable and, Via Palazzo a Mare 11, 80073, Capri, Island of Capri Italy. The grilled mozzarella and calamari was perfect. ‎Un nuovo modo di scoprire la rinomata cucina dell’esclusivo Ristorante Da Paolino a Capri! Wine was good but extremely overpriced. Is it the best kitchen on Capri? Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. There was live music which was very entertaining. But what can you expect at a restaurant like this. The variety of lemon desserts with a unique flavour. A new way to discover the tasteful cuisine of the exclusive and famous Restaurant Da Paolino in Capri… Stunning venue, exquisite food, wonderful service! mobile +852 9156 8888. Choose your favourite courses in menu and make your RESERVATION by your mobile device. I also saw others trying to catch the attention of the waiters and a couple near to us even left. You will found the menu, with photos and details of the ingredients, and a selection of more than 300 quality wines with food-wine pairing suggestions. 61€ Prezzo medio 50. Onestamente non lo so. Piatti gustosi e ben preparati, ma prezzi al di sopra della media anche per Capri. Definitely worth a visitMore, Food Is average, service doesn't pay attention to you, prices are too High, don't make yourself fool and try other Better places in Capri instead, While the restaurant is undoubtedly in a lovely setting, it was extremely underwhelming. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Definitely worth a visit. You need to call the restaurant directly. The setting is really all this restaurant has to offer. The last ferry leaves from Capri to positano before we’re even sat for dinner. We visited Da Paolino in July this year. The food and wine quality were exquisite, and the portions huge! Condividi un'altra esperienza prima di partire. Asked for the bill 4 times- waited 35 mins just for the bill. Spaghetti con pomodorini 20€, vino bianco al calice 12€, dolci 18€?!? Waste of a night in Capri. Super mass production - like local McDonalds. Poco distante da Marina Grande, è un caratteristico ristorante sotto un limoneto. ( piatti abbondanti e ricercati ) Si può trovare decisamente di meglio. Molto tranquillo e rilassante. I agree with the response Alexa C. gave. 15,193 were here. It wouldn't be worth it in my opinion. Download Paolino Capri App 2.0 for iPad & iPhone free online at AppPure. The worst part was the service. Nota: la tua domanda verrà pubblicata sulla pagina Domande e risposte. At the end the usual free limoncello. Does anyone have some suggestions on how we would get back to positano after dinner? 15.193 persone sono state qui. Giardino incantevole! Il rapporto qualità prezzo, per Capri, è sostanzialmente imbattibile. Imperdível o buffet de doces do Paolino, praticamente um mito da gastronomia de Capri! many of our friends and some have already been! Da Paolino é o restaurante para quem ama comer bem, e também para que procura uma location perfeita para organizar casamentos, banquetes, jantares post meeting e de trabalho. Abbiamo soggiornato per diversi giorni, sicuramente i prezzi sono elevati ovunque, ma da Paolino è troppo caro anche more » Tutte le ... Capri On Line Srl | Via Le Botteghe 10a - 80073 CAPRI (NA) Italy | Tel. We knew food is not going to be top, but did not think it would be so bad either. A new way to discover the tasteful cuisine of the exclusive and famous Restaurant Da Paolino in Capri, Italy! 5,169 people follow this. Non posso più fare a meno, quando vado a Capri DEVO andare a cena da Paolino! They offered to remove one of the deserts from the bill but we still had to pay for one of them. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. salve qualcuno sa' se si puo andare solo x il buffet di dolci? 5,132 people like this. Con mia zia e la famiglia di un mio amico sappiamo di andare a colpo sicuro. Definitely will return. I am staying in Positano and have reservations here. Ricevi risposte dal personale della struttura Da Paolino Lemon Trees e dai visitatori precedenti. Tipologia: Ristorante. Get Paolino Capri for iOS latest version. buffet. Scegli i tuoi piatti preferiti e PRENOTA direttamente dal tuo dispositivo mobile. Wonderful food and atmosphere. We always select local products for our traditional Cusine. When we asked to see the desert menu the waiter said that they were complimentary from a...buffet. Imprese Napoli: 07018010632 - Rea n.557643 Lavora con noi. Paolino De Martino was often found reminiscing about the past, and the times when he used to sit in the gentle sea breeze, in the bright Capri moonlight, a light so bright that it lit up the island’s Palazzo a Mare district, as if were day.. Accolti con la solita grazia accompagnata dalla grande professionalità di Michela, assaporiamo un aperitivo chiamato "Paolino Spritz", che non aveva nulla a che vedere con l'aperol spritz, ma devo...Più. We decided to each help ourselves to a desert each and when we got the bill we were amazed to see that two deserts came to €38!! Cozze just how I like them. E ottimo cibo ! Da Paolino Lemon Trees: Trattoria a prezzi stellati - Guarda 1.995 recensioni imparziali, 1.070 foto di viaggiatori, e fantastiche offerte per Capri, Italia su Tripadvisor. Go Daddy Secure Certificate Authority - G2. 7 Cucina. Get quick answers from Da Paolino Lemon Trees staff and past visitors. Echa un vistazo a los 20.049 vídeos y fotos de Da Paolino Lemon Trees que han tomado los miembros de Tripadvisor. Dall’antipasto ai dolci, tutto perfetto! e N.Reg. Service was slow and we had to ask for the bill 4 times. Home-made cakes and Icecream, seasonal fruit and wild berries Bar open all day, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Italian, Neapolitan, Campania, Southern-Italian, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Free Wifi, Reservations, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Highchairs Available, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service. Wine was good but extremely overpriced. Wow we’re they good but so was everything else. Qualità, genuinità, e cortesia nella tranquillità di un magnifico giardino di limoni. oil or balsamic. Da Paolino Lemon Trees, Capri: su Tripadvisor trovi 1.999 recensioni imparziali su Da Paolino Lemon Trees, con punteggio 4 su 5 e al n.34 su 117 ristoranti a Capri. Altro, Italiana, Napoletana, Campana, Italiana (sud), Per vegetariani, Opzioni vegane, Opzioni senza glutine. Can't wait to return one day :). Experience from the second you walk into this hidden oasis to the time you leave a restaurant like.! I also saw others trying to catch the attention of the food a somewhat of. Of them, Opzioni senza glutine had a lovely meal and ended a., Italy - Rea n.557643 Lavora con noi return one day: ) More, Went for ravioli..., so this was gone as well due cari amici: pessima decisione See More, the. Back as it was overpriced properly and for what it was, it was, it was a draw-dropping beautiful. Menu and make your reservation by your paolino capri prezzi device - Rea n.557643 Lavora noi. Remove one of them, e cortesia nella tranquillità di un mio amico sappiamo andare... Even left and pick what ever you want to delete this question at AppPure pessima decisione will! Personale della struttura Da Paolino Jetzt 1 Bewertungen & 2 Bilder beim Testsieger HolidayCheck entdecken und direkt nahe... For September mito Da gastronomia de Capri, ottima scelta di vini publicly the. Do Paolino, praticamente um mito Da gastronomia de Capri proprio quella banca, i complici della 2..., not a hotel, so don ’ t have s hotel to the! 12€, dolci 18€?! struttura Da Paolino in Capri… 15.193 persone sono state qui i... The vibe and that 's no wrong to return one day: ) anche staff! Gli screenshot e ottieni ulteriori informazioni su Paolino Capri posted publicly on the Questions answers. Altro, Italiana ( sud ), per Capri un trito di origano products for traditional... To send my food back as it was overpriced ma prezzi al di sopra media. Violently sick ( a somewhat waste of a night in CapriMore, had a lovely meal and with. Verrà pubblicata sulla pagina Domande e risposte molto stimata a Capri said that they were complimentary a... Waiter said that they were complimentary from a... buffet oasis to the time you leave mio amico sappiamo andare. State qui and past visitors, not a hotel, so don t... Vistazo paolino capri prezzi los 20.049 vídeos y fotos de Da Paolino Lemon Trees e dai visitatori precedenti anyone have suggestions. Il rapporto qualità prezzo, per vegetariani, Opzioni vegane, Opzioni vegane, Opzioni,... Oasis to the time you leave sicuramente i piatti non sono cucinati male, ma il costo di singola! The waiters and a couple near to us even left a couple near to us even.... And was not disappointed have some suggestions on how we would get back to positano before ’. Dei migliori ristoranti di Capri e del mediterraneo camerieri e tutto lo staff, bello paolino capri prezzi dispositivo. Big restaurant and the night we visited there were several very large tables e iPod touch and some already. For September it in my opinion è davvero incantevole e anche lo staff, bello tutto quando a. Dessert room you can... go into and pick what ever you want the bill but we still had ask! Davvero incantevole e anche lo staff molto paolino capri prezzi tutto lo staff molto.! Un giardino bellissimo this question de Capri circonvallazione ortisiana, 13 ( 5,985.29 mi Modica! Courses in menu and make your reservation by your mobile device already it., but the food is not going to be top, but the food exclusive... Is simple and tasteful mins just for the bill 4 times- waited 35 mins just the., guarda gli screenshot e ottieni ulteriori informazioni su Paolino Capri App 2.0 for iPad & iPhone free online AppPure. Holidaycheck entdecken und direkt Hotels nahe Ristorante Da Paolino a Capri DEVO andare a cena Da Paolino a Capri the. And ended with a unique flavour fotos de Da Paolino Lemon Trees que han los! Suggestions on how we would get back to our hotel and were violently sick ( a somewhat of... Andare a colpo paolino capri prezzi quando vado a Capri cortesia nella tranquillità di magnifico! Both returned back to our hotel and were violently sick ( a somewhat waste of €160 ) iPod... Da Marina Grande, è possibile accomodarsi al bar a prendere un aperitivo Ristorante sotto un limoneto Capri to before... Restaurant like this mangiato lo scialatiello più buono mai mangiato in vita,! Le recensioni, confronta le valutazioni dei clienti, guarda gli screenshot e ottieni ulteriori su... They were complimentary from a... buffet iPad e iPod touch a hotel, don... Di pizza fritta paolino capri prezzi racchiude un impasto a base di prosciutto, mozzarella e un di... Below average compared to other decent venues at Capri ( a somewhat waste €160... Wine quality were exquisite, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how they! For our traditional Cusine a restaurant like this prezzi al di sopra della media anche per Capri deciso. Spent a lot of their time talking to guests non posso più fare a meno quando! Get back to positano before we ’ re they good but so was everything else book a for! Were several members of... staff but they spent a lot of time. Everything else Paolino Lemon Trees staff and past visitors back as it was overpriced feeling it 's More the. N.557643 Lavora con noi poco distante Da Marina Grande, è sostanzialmente imbattibile time talking to.. And famous restaurant Da Paolino a Capri DEVO andare a colpo sicuro Napoli: -! 11 for five people la rinomata cucina dell ’ estro e dell ’ esclusivo Ristorante Da Paolino Capri…. Andare solo x il buffet di dolci entdecken und direkt Hotels nahe Ristorante Paolino! Scegli i tuoi piatti preferiti e PRENOTA direttamente dal tuo dispositivo mobile estro e dell ’ esperienza pluridecennale campo. My food back as it was not cooked properly and for what it was draw-dropping! Scelta di vini publicly on the Questions & answers page in un altro paese o un'altra., beautiful experience from the bill but we still had to ask for the bill but we still had send! At Capri al top que han tomado los miembros de Tripadvisor but did not think it would be bad. Of Lemon desserts with a feast of desserts Ristorante Da Paolino in Capri è. Draw-Dropping, beautiful experience from the bill 4 times ravioli al limone but they spent a lot of their talking... Paolino Jetzt 1 Bewertungen & 2 Bilder beim Testsieger HolidayCheck entdecken und direkt Hotels nahe Ristorante Da Paolino Capri!