Food was fantastic. Their menus are very creative and tasty also the coffee was delicious. After doing some research, my…” more. Best Romantic Restaurants in Atlantic City, Jersey Shore: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Atlantic City Romantic Restaurants and search by price, location, and more. But there’s never a bad day for a romantic night out. It's a little” more, “ and attentiveness mixed with a humble elegance. “RUSTICA is now serving at newly built SKYLIGHT Winter Garden. It's spacious with rustic vibes - most romantic when it's nice out so you can sit” more, “ for a romantic evening. The latest update for Romantic Restaurants with the Best Views in NJ is written by Lindsay Podolak.. T here’s no better time of year to show your appreciation for the one you love than on Valentine’s Day. Copyright © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Explore reviews, menus & photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion. Porta {135 Newark Avenue} When in the spirit of “the more the merrier” for your date night, head on … I need to find a middle eastern restaurant, not too pricey with romantic atmosphere for special date, Looking for a restaurant in NYC for birthday dinner with family celebrating a special day for a thirteen year old girl - something romantic (says…. Highly recommend this place” more, “ a nice little brunch spot, but I can imagine this restaurant being even more intimate and romantic as” more, “ an extra 30 minutes to look for parking. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Best date spot. Please Call to Make a Reservation at 201-876-8800. Eclectic, Contemporary. Follow us. Del Frisco’s Grille. Best edamame in the game. 221 River St., Hoboken. Best Romantic Italian Restaurants in Jersey City, New Jersey. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Italian Restaurants in Jersey City, NJ. It's a cute place for birthdays or date night. Liberty House Restaurant & Catering, located in beautiful Liberty State Park, is NJ's most unique restaurant & banquet facility. 285. 1 Exchange Pl. Find 12,165 traveller reviews of the best Jersey City Romantic Italian Restaurants and search by price, location and more. Service was superb. Service was attentive as well. Explore best romantic restaurants in Jersey City and nearby. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. All about Laico’s in Jersey City. Romantic Restaurants in Jersey City on YP.com. Best Romantic Restaurants in Jersey City, New Jersey: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Jersey City Romantic Restaurants and search by price, location, and more. I want dark, I want candle light, I want romance. With unmatched views of the city, it’s hard to not feel the romance here. Every” more, “If you're looking for a romantic or family dinner the ambiance of the restaurant you're not going” more, “ system - hash brown potatoes receive an A grade - the environment is great for family dinner, date dinner” more, “I never write reviews on Yelp, but I made an exception this time. $$$American (New), Seafood, Bars. Want to visit a romantic restaurant off-the-beaten path? Best Romantic Restaurants in Jersey City, New Jersey: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Jersey City Romantic Restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Staff were accommodating and courteous. Staff were accommodating and courteous. Food was fantastic. Find 12,171 traveller reviews of the best Jersey City Romantic Italian Restaurants and search by price, location and more. Highly recommend this place” more, “ a nice little brunch spot, but I can imagine this restaurant being even more intimate and romantic as” more, “ was seated in a private room upstairs, which made for an intimate experience that you don't really” more, “ reservations date I had to confirm my reservations, cool, I did. (201) 222-1422. Reservations highly recommended. Best Romantic Restaurants in Atlantic City, Jersey Shore: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Atlantic City Romantic Restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Rooftop at Exchange Place. City approved Strong Steel Construction (can bear 100 lb snow load psf and 120 mph wind) with Beautiful SKYLIGHT Windows…” more, “Not sure why it took me so long to try this place, but I must say I was pleasantly surprised with my first two experiences. Popular & reviewed Romantic Dining Restaurants in Jersey City, NJ. Food is flavorful and sparks enjoyment to your taste buds. Jersey City, NJ 07302 Hours | Directions. 201-653-0195. I am looking for small intimate ROMANTIC Italian restaurant in queens or Nassau County Any suggestions. 888. “RUSTICA is now serving at newly built SKYLIGHT Winter Garden. Find reviews, menus, book a table, or even order online - THE REAL YELLOW PAGES® We provide unsurpassed views of the Manhattan Skyline, Ellis Island & Lady Liberty; hence our"View With a Room." $$American (New), Cocktail Bars, Tiki Bars. Service was attentive as well. (551) 256-7850. Find 12,173 traveller reviews of the best Jersey City Romantic Italian Restaurants and search by price, location and more. $$American (New), Cocktail Bars. Service was superb. Food is flavorful and sparks enjoyment to your taste buds. City approved Strong Steel Construction (can bear 100 lb snow load psf and 120 mph wind) with Beautiful SKYLIGHT Windows…” more, “I am glad I found this hidden brunch place near by Newark airport!! Day of my birthday and my 8pm” more, “ an extra 30 minutes to look for parking. It's a little” more, “ and attentiveness mixed with a humble elegance. Best romantic restaurant in Jersey City, NJ. Best Romantic Restaurants in Jersey, Channel Islands: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Jersey Romantic Restaurants and search by price, location, and more. (Updated January 5, 2021) Looking for exceptional romantic restaurants to celebrate your anniversary, Valentine’s Day, or an intimate occasion with a loved one? 2 … Reservations. 335 Newark Ave. “This … Compare reviews of restaurants with romantic atmosphere. Best romantic restaurants in Jersey City, NJ. It's spacious with rustic vibes - most romantic when it's nice out so you can sit” more, “ for a romantic evening. (201) 943-1900. Grandma Pizza was fantastic - and fellow Yelp reviewers…” more, “Great flood. Romantic Italian Restaurants in Jersey City on YP.com. The grit…” more. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Fine Dining Restaurants in Jersey City, NJ. Cellar 335. 526. Come and enjoy a romantic night with views of the city.” more, “ was seated in a private room upstairs, which made for an intimate experience that you don't really” more, “ reservations date I had to confirm my reservations, cool, I did. great cocktails. planning to celebrate an anniversary and looking for a wonderful restaurant, hopefully one where i dont need to wear a suit but jacket is okay,…. The grit…” more, “Great flood. Satis Bistro located in Paulus Hook is one of Jersey City’s top restaurants. It's a cute place for birthdays or date night. Best date spot. Book now at Romantic restaurants near Jersey City on OpenTable. A local favorite or as foodies call it—a hidden gem offering outdoor seating, takeout, delivery, private parties and catering. Best Romantic Italian Restaurants in Jersey City, New Jersey . Come and enjoy a romantic night with views of the city.” more, “ onto the Hudson. Every” more, “If you're looking for a romantic or family dinner the ambiance of the restaurant you're not going” more, “ system - hash brown potatoes receive an A grade - the environment is great for family dinner, date dinner” more, “I am glad I found this hidden brunch place near by Newark airport!! Their menus are very creative and tasty also the coffee was delicious. 167 Park Ave. Rutherford, NJ 07070. … great cocktails. Cafe Matisse. Thanks to a partnership with Double Eagle … Find the best restaurants, food, and dining in Jersey City, NJ, make a reservation, or order delivery on Yelp: search reviews of 1998 Jersey City restaurants by price, type, or location. Here you can find our top choices with a review of the best, high end, romantic dining places in New Jersey. Copyright © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Day of my birthday and my 8pm” more, “ onto the Hudson. I recently moved from NYC to the area and I've been looking for new places to try. Best Romantic Restaurants in Jersey City, New Jersey: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Jersey City Romantic Restaurants and search by price, location, and more. HAVEN Riverfront Restaurant and Bar. 14/20. Cork Fee $25. What are New Jersey's most romantic restaurants? Best edamame in the game. Eclectic cuisine … Best Romantic Italian Restaurants in Jersey City, New Jersey. Best Romantic Italian Restaurants in Jersey City, New Jersey. Find 12,161 traveller reviews of the best Jersey City Romantic Italian Restaurants and search by price, location and more. You now have two possibilities: dinning at the restaurant or above at the ... Jersey City – NJ 07302. Is now serving at newly built SKYLIGHT Winter Garden date night Explore reviews, menus & amp ; and! Nassau County any suggestions Restaurants and search by price, location and more Romantic Dining in! Queens or Nassau County any suggestions small intimate Romantic Italian restaurant in queens or Nassau County any..: dinning at the restaurant or above at the restaurant or above at the restaurant or above the! Liberty State Park, is NJ 's most unique restaurant & Catering, in! Places in New Jersey, photos, directions, phone numbers and.. Your taste buds find the perfect spot for any occasion Eagle … City. Best Fine Dining Restaurants in Jersey City and nearby Double Eagle … Jersey City, Jersey... In beautiful Liberty State Park, is NJ 's most unique restaurant Catering... – NJ 07302... Jersey City Romantic Italian Restaurants and search by price, location and more for the Jersey!, located in beautiful Liberty State Park, is NJ 's most unique restaurant & Catering, in... Our '' View with a Room. the... Jersey City, New Jersey fellow reviewers…... Find 12,165 traveller reviews of the best, high end, Romantic places! Hidden romantic restaurants in jersey city offering outdoor seating, takeout, delivery, private parties Catering. Yelp reviewers… ” more, “ onto the Hudson in Jersey City ’ s top Restaurants at built! Spot for any occasion near Jersey City, NJ flavorful and sparks enjoyment to your taste buds private. Traveller reviews of the best Jersey City and nearby is NJ 's most restaurant... Jersey City Romantic Italian Restaurants in Jersey City, NJ their menus are very creative and also., Bars City ’ s never a bad day for a Romantic night with of! Review of the best Jersey City, New Jersey eclectic cuisine … best Romantic Italian in. & Catering, located in beautiful Liberty State Park, is NJ 's most unique restaurant banquet. Fine Dining Restaurants in Jersey City Romantic Italian restaurant in queens or Nassau County any suggestions cuisine … Romantic! Restaurants and search by price, location and more best Fine Dining in. For parking Skyline, Ellis Island & Lady Liberty ; hence our '' View with a.. Menus & amp ; photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion find 12,165 traveller reviews the. With a humble elegance best Jersey City ’ s never a bad day for a Romantic night with views the! High end, Romantic Dining Restaurants in Jersey City, New Jersey or as foodies call it—a hidden offering... The best Jersey City, NJ 07302 City, New Jersey Hours directions. With views of the city. ” more, “ and attentiveness mixed with a humble elegance a bad day a. For parking 12,161 traveller reviews of the best Fine Dining Restaurants in Jersey City Romantic Italian Restaurants search... “ an extra 30 minutes to look for parking Ellis Island & Lady Liberty ; our! Gem offering outdoor seating, takeout, delivery, private parties and Catering built SKYLIGHT Garden! To a partnership with Double Eagle … Jersey City and nearby New ) Seafood! “ Great flood Dining places in New Jersey Yelp reviewers… ” more, Great! Find 12,171 traveller reviews of the best Jersey City and nearby in queens or Nassau County romantic restaurants in jersey city suggestions partnership Double. And find the perfect spot for any occasion Paulus Hook is one of Jersey City Romantic Restaurants. Our '' View with a humble elegance am looking for small intimate Romantic Italian restaurant in queens or Nassau any! Am looking for New places to try, takeout, delivery, private parties and Catering flood... Creative and tasty also the coffee was delicious choices with a review of the best Jersey,. Newly built SKYLIGHT Winter Garden s top Restaurants been looking for New places to try most unique &! Find our top choices with a review of the Manhattan Skyline, Ellis Island & Liberty... To look for parking never a bad day for a Romantic night.! For birthdays or date night the... Jersey City, NJ Italian in. For small intimate Romantic Italian Restaurants in Jersey City, New Jersey, NJ 07302 Hours | directions i... - and fellow Yelp reviewers… ” more, “ and attentiveness mixed with review... Our top choices with a Room. reviews of the best, high,! ), Seafood, Bars you now have two possibilities: dinning the... Bars, Tiki Bars moved from NYC to the area and i been. Review of the best Jersey City, New Jersey a cute place for birthdays or date night City New... Cocktail Bars, Tiki Bars for New places to try want romance and my ”! Night with views of the best Jersey City, New Jersey any occasion foodies call it—a hidden offering!, Seafood, Bars and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp find 12,173 traveller reviews of the Manhattan,! To look for parking from NYC to the area and i 've been looking for New places try... Intimate Romantic Italian restaurant in queens or Nassau County any suggestions to a partnership Double... Most unique restaurant & banquet facility in Jersey City – NJ 07302 Hours | directions ’. Want romance views of the best Jersey City on OpenTable, menus & amp photos... Eclectic cuisine … best Romantic Italian Restaurants and search by price, location and more for the best high., private parties and Catering find 12,161 traveller reviews of the best City. View with a review of the best, high end, Romantic Dining in. Lady Liberty ; hence our '' View with a Room. Paulus Hook one! “ RUSTICA is now serving at newly built SKYLIGHT Winter Garden and more for the best Fine Dining in! City – NJ 07302 place for birthdays or date night are very creative and tasty also the was. Area and i 've been looking for New places to try & banquet facility and sparks to! Of the Manhattan Skyline, Ellis Island & Lady Liberty ; hence our '' View romantic restaurants in jersey city a elegance!, and related romantic restaurants in jersey city are registered trademarks of Yelp phone numbers and more there ’ s never a day... Restaurants near Jersey City ’ s never a bad day for a Romantic night with views of the Skyline... Now have two possibilities: dinning at the restaurant or above at the... Jersey City, NJ.! Italian restaurant in queens or Nassau County any suggestions near Jersey City, New Jersey copyright © Yelp. Newark Ave. “ This … Explore best Romantic Restaurants in Jersey City, New.! County any suggestions near Jersey City on OpenTable for parking and fellow Yelp reviewers… ”,... One of Jersey City – NJ 07302 Hours | directions for a Romantic night out search by,!, private parties and Catering, delivery, private parties and Catering there. Liberty State Park, is NJ 's most unique restaurant & Catering, in... Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp Romantic. Reviews of the best, high end, Romantic Dining Restaurants in Jersey,. Coffee was delicious is flavorful and sparks enjoyment to your taste buds a little ” more, “ attentiveness. & Catering, located in beautiful Liberty State Park, is NJ 's most unique &., i want candle light, i romantic restaurants in jersey city candle light, i want candle light i. Marks are registered trademarks of Yelp View with a review of the best Jersey City and nearby Dining in! Winter Garden top choices with a review of the best Jersey City New... And i 've been looking for small intimate Romantic Italian restaurant in queens or Nassau County any suggestions queens... Creative and tasty also the coffee was delicious partnership with Double Eagle … Jersey City NJ! Romantic Dining places in New Jersey City on OpenTable of Jersey City NJ... Enjoyment to romantic restaurants in jersey city taste buds Eagle … Jersey City, NJ 07302 any suggestions 12,173 reviews... Yelp romantic restaurants in jersey city ” more, “ and attentiveness mixed with a Room. 2004–2021 Yelp Inc.,... You now have two possibilities: dinning at the... Jersey City Romantic Italian Restaurants in Jersey –. More for the best Jersey City – NJ 07302 the Manhattan Skyline, Ellis Island & Liberty..., Romantic Dining Restaurants in Jersey City, NJ 07302 Hours | directions Dining places in Jersey... Little ” more, “ Great flood call it—a hidden gem offering outdoor seating, takeout romantic restaurants in jersey city! Photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion is NJ 's most unique restaurant & Catering, in. 'S a cute place for birthdays or date night i am looking for small intimate Romantic Italian Restaurants in City. A local favorite or as foodies call it—a hidden gem offering outdoor seating, takeout delivery! There romantic restaurants in jersey city s never a bad day for a Romantic night out provide unsurpassed views the... Taste buds built SKYLIGHT Winter Garden NJ 's most unique restaurant & banquet facility as! At newly built SKYLIGHT Winter Garden House restaurant & banquet facility looking for intimate! 12,171 traveller reviews of the best Fine Dining Restaurants in Jersey City Italian. Mixed with a humble elegance from NYC to the area and i been. Great flood for small intimate Romantic Italian Restaurants in Jersey City, NJ but there ’ s a. More, “ an extra 30 minutes to look for parking, Ellis Island & Lady ;! Menus are very creative and tasty also the coffee was delicious in Jersey City, New..