It is quite fitting, though, for their home base boasts of having whitewater rafting locations in every corner, letting you get your fill of adventure anytime. I live in Miami, FL and I use my Saturn Inflatable in the ocean. It was packaged very nicely, seems to be a solid, sound raft, and handled very well in the water. Shop today and save on the best Inflatable Rafts. To my surprise, the boat didn't capsize. like my old Zodiac . The boat felt like it hit a rock from where I was sitting. Cody,I bought the yellow 14 ft saturn raft from you not long ago. 2021 Saturn Rafts. ALEJANDRO, Colombia, "Prize...CATCH OF THE WEEK. Inflatable rafts make outdoor trips more convenient with its capacity to let you be in the water in a matter of minutes. I like that it's flat. I fish it in both freshwater and salt and it has performed wonderfully. Love the raft! We can’t tip it over if we tried, and most users are over 200 pounds. We had the tough task of sorting through some amazing pictures and narrowing them down to our top 3. Saturn’s improvement on this raft’s buoyancy lets you pack more gear an include more people without capsizing. Researched dinghys for weeks....no doubt this is the best deal in USA. A drain valve on the rear expels excess water to help keep you afloat. Saturn’s improvement on this raft’s buoyancy lets you pack more gear an include more people without capsizing. Finally, a self-bailing packable whitewater raft, a true fishing machine! Being the largest on the twin-hull series of Saturn, the 12′ Catamaran works perfectly as a fishing platform, or for your weekend cruising trips. Hugging ropes on the front and rear allow for easier re-entry and exit, while splash guards keep your gear dry. Thanks. You too can make great memories with just simply a dependable raft. Top 10 Best Beach Towels ǀ 2021 Reviews (Laguna Beach), Top 10 Best Beach Bag ǀ 2021 Reviews (Odyseaco), Top 8 Best Beach Umbrellas | 2021 Reviews (Sport-Brella), Top 7 Best Beach Shoes l 2021 Reviews (Crocs), Top 8 Best Beach Bikes | 2021 Reviews (sixthreezero). I also must tell you that I'm impressed with how robust the boat is. Score . Purchasing their inflatable rafts usually includes repair kits with all the necessary tools to let you get back to your adventure. I expected a moderately decent boat with no frills, but this thing is awesome. 10 Best Saturn Raft Reviews - January 2021. They are a great product. Some people were hating them most likely because they were PO’d that they paid too much for their raft of the same quality. I think the floor is great for standing on. Having a concrete floor also makes storing gear and distributing weight for optimal balance and stability relatively more straightforward. Since day one our #1 goal has been to “get you on the water” and what better evidence of that success than all of the great photo submissions. I've seen wild dolphins up close and all types of great marine life. Actually I just ordered your seat frame so I'll be using that with a basic seat at the stern this year. My SD330 boat is HIGH QUALITY!!! I have taken my 14 ft raft thru class four rapids and under - I have wrapped it on rocks, dragged it on rocks, I throw it on the roof rack every time I go rafting so I don't have to fully deflate and inflate, it has been dragged and pulled across gravel at the storage unit - It is seriously tuff! Around 2000 (almost 20 years ago at the time of this writing) we started to see these Korean and Chinese raft manufacturers showing up at the boat and sportsman shows. Thanks again and I will get some pictures off to you. The best part is: completely portable and no maintenance!!!! Having separate air chambers ensures that you can safely get back to shore if you puncture it. Hello Cody, I purchase a raft from you three years ago and it’s doing great, awesome as a matter of fact. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for SATURN 11 ft Inflatable Boat Dinghy Raft Tender at Amazon.com. Am going to run the Noatak with this set up in August as a one person boat. Check out the pics... Dear Saturn Rafts (Cody), I ordered this new raft on a Sunday night and it showed up at my front door in 4 days...which was great b/c it enabled me to get it out for a maiden voyage over the weekend. I glued on a grommet strip and built a small row frame. 9.6. Thank you for all you have done to make this transaction a pleasure. True Story: I was running hard, throttle wide open, back from my fishing spot my brother-in-law in the front of the boat so I didn't see a 3 foot long stick that appears to have been stuck vertically in the mud at the bottom of the water. It was my first time manning the oars on a raft, and I can't wait to get out again! I just wanted to thank you and I will let everyone know where I got it and recommend this boat. Got new one though and will try to get alot more for ya before summer is out. 2. I can also run it as a single blade canoe set up, kneeling on the tubes with gear underneath. Its massive interior deck space makes this raft for suitable for extensive fishing or scuba diving trips. Its Aluminum benches help keep this raft’s frame’s integrity intact, ensuring your safety as you paddle. I power it with a mercury 9.9 and it planes very well in light chop with four people in it, With two it just fly across the water! The cataraft can carry up to 1800 lbs., making it the perfect companion for your multi-day camping trips. Premium quality & packaging. Fully loaded with the wife and 2 kids we did 17.7 mph. Your web site is first rate. Saturn Rafts. Offering a vast array of accessories makes them a one-stop-shop, letting you look no further for your trip’s appropriate gear. Upgrading this raft from having three to five air chambers assures you of your safety. Seth. Daniel Rizza, I bought one of your rafts 5 years ago and it has been amazing! I love the boat especially how light it is to row. Saturn’s 13′ Fishing Kayak’s extremely lightweight frame enables you to go on solo fishing trips, perfect for that spur-of-the-moment decision. I have owned other rafts over the years and this one seems to be of equally high … "Saturn Triton Series" with upgraded PVC, heat-welded seams, and C7 valves. Its self-bailing deck assures that you will stay afloat, letting you focus on paddling. Engine needs tune up too. Greetings" Manuel, FL. The first year I had it, I worried because I didn't have a trailer and couldn't afford one. Attaching an outboard motor is also possible with its frame, making fishing trips more convenient. I will have some new customers for you in the near future. It is a durable … After three trips to the boat shop the motor was finally fixed. (this is coming from an experienced river rat and swift water rescue technician) Scott – Premier Technologies We had a blast....I floated the Missouri River in Wolf Creek, MT and am … I got boat with everything intact (coast to coast), just registered it this morning, & will have it in the bay hopefully this Saturday. Running river canyons is essentially about riding that liquid filament, but for us it also means fishing and chukar hunting, camping, hiking and rock hounding, living off what we can catch or shoot, and playing call shot disc golf on a sagebrush flat after dinner. Its massive tubes create a wider gap between you and boulders, ensuring your safety upon impact. I just KNEW that I had torn the boat from front to back along the bottom. Based in Boise, Idaho Saturn Rafts is currently the lone distributor of Saturn Whitewater products in the US. I’m ordering my full frame set up this week and couldn’t be happier. I have lots of great stories and tons of cool memories thanks to Saturn, otherwise I would still be bumming river rides from others. I bought my Saturn 11 and put a 9.9 on it last year. These benches are highly rigid, which helps keep the raft fully erect. A Leafield C7 Valve assures you that this inflatable raft will stay airtight. This is the 3rd raft that I've owned... the first two had the wooden floors - a Sevylor and a Sea Eagle and the air floor is much easier to deal with and pack and it's quite solid... we did buy some outdoor carpetting to put over it (we have a dog). Our friends are always borrowing it for a “dinghy” ride. Product Name. I use my electric engine, and it runs nice. It's also very stable in the water. Having a narrower frame reduces its drag, allowing more smoother movement on the water. But self-supported with massive agendas in 100cfs through forty miles of rock garden means only one thing: IK. I hope you can maintain that price point, it's a great feature. I get a ton of questions about it and always recommend it to people even if I don’t like them. Review the top rated Inflatable Rafts for Jan 2021 based on 17517 consumer reviews. I was just wondering if you offer or are planning to offer a duckies, we are wanting to get a few. … Let’s find out what sets them apart from the competition. Its inflatable floor comprises drop-stitched material that promises to be very rigid, ensuring your stability and keeping the boat’s frame fully erect. I love my boat. Cody, We love this raft! A higher denier of Polyvinyl Chloride mixed with Polyester makes this raft’s highly weatherproof and abrasion-resistant, assuring you of its durability. i just wanted to let you guys know that i appreciate the way you do business. Cody, The 40 Mile/Yukon Trip was awesome and the rafts were great. We built one of our own, but it doesn't quite as well as one that is made for it might. I am completely satisfied with the model SD430 I purchased from you last year. Quality construction. It took rocks well and was so easy to guide. The rigorous quality testing also assures the unquestionable performance and durability of their products, letting you get your money’s worth. This patented combination of a kayak and dinghy boat makes the Saturn KaBoat highly versatile. The boat did a great job. The tubes are larger diameter than even most of the Zodiacs and Avons that Ive seen, I like that! It also offers the most stability regardless of the frame you choose, allowing for better water maneuverability. But pump rather light duty. Thank you for your assistance. Saturn Rafts is the exclusive importer for all SATURN white water products in the USA and we're located in Boise, Idaho where we have some of the greatest whitewater on the planet within a short drive in just about every direction. Relief valves keep these tubes air pressure at optimal levels, letting you stay afloat without the risk of explosion. Used Zodiac F470 as a Tactical Diver for over 12 years. I was told by a Ranger it was the first Saturn to float down the Smith River in Montana. I wanted to tell you how pleased we are with your dinghy. You have a product, you know your market... GO GET IT! It resembled a ferring strip with a rectangular profile and no point. You have earned yourself a loyal customer! Okay, it's been two years since I purchased my 14 foot sport boat. It tracked as well as any NRS Otter, Maravia or any other boat I have guided. A Polyvinyl Chloride splash guard wraps around this raft to keep your gear dry. This device allows for a more diverse trip from land to water and back, allowing for better adventures. The larger size tubes are satisfying. We found that it fit very well on top of our mini-van when it was blown up so once we get to our camping spot we can go to various lakes in the area and not have to deflate and inflate every time. Call now 1-800-217-3270 … Just received SD365 boat today. I had tried the other rafts, and found they did okay in the white water but never in … I use it for saltwater fishing and it's the best. This raft maximizes passenger capacity without compromising its stability, making it suitable for big groups and heavier loads. Saturn RD290 Mini Whitewater Raft (9'-6") Granted … the Saturn RD290 is not the first and only quality mini raft designed to handle the rigors of serious whitewater. We personally raft … I hope business is good and you are doing well. John - East West Resorts. Saturn, … Maravia Raft Construction. It seems that most manufacturers offer 18 inch tubes on a boat this size where the sd430 has 20's...lovely! And, I expect I'll be a ready reference for you and your products. The worst thing that happened was that the boat then became like a "hot tub" because it was full of water. The raft comes with a top rope that lets you add attachments like rod holders and allows for more comfortable entry. If you get on the river you will see a ton of Saturns out there. Sorry for the English, I am French. Saturn whitewater rafts are used by many commercial rafting shops around the US and Canada. If you’re like me, you’re a cross-over junkie. With the 25 hp 2-stroke Tohatsu motor and the hard wood floor (converted a SD385 floor to fit) this boat flies. You may not be as balanced compared to when all sections are working, but you will have enough buoyancy to attempt a temporary fix. It would be tempting to go pack raft or smaller, nimble IKs if we wanted to eat light and forget the ancillary interests. It holds a large cooler lengthwise, a small cooler widthwise, two people, a dog, a spare break-down oar and enough food and gear for a few weeks. This feature also helps in optimizing weight distribution within the deck to improve your balance. I have had it for two years and always get complements on it. Thank you so much for getting it to me so quickly. Assembling and inflating everything only takes a couple of minutes, letting you immediately get to the water with its removable wheels. Shes very stable and after owning several roll-ups and RIBs, this is the best. The floor is highly made of a high-pressure air deck which is one of … Happy boating Capt'n! My summer will be very fun. Thanks so much and your product is great. Its versatility makes the Saturn 12’ Dinghy Tender one of the best recreational boats currently in the market. 13’ Saturn Dinghy Tender Inflatable with a 9.9 Mercury ME9.9M 4S motor and a 14’ Carry-On light duty trailer Up for auction is a beautiful garage kept 13’ Saturn inflatable boat. Your customer service is outstanding: prompt, courteous, friendly, helpful, knowledgeable. Its ability to offer excellent stability, weight capacity, and buoyancy also makes it usable for recreational purposes. I am absolutely amazed at the quality for the price, or even the quality at any price. Everyone asked me about the raft. The Saturn is a great raft. With a couple of rod holders mounted to the transom, I'm in the water. I guess someone put it there to mark something. Best Overall: 13 Foot Saturn Inflatable Whitewater Raft The top choice for Whitewater Fishing Rafts is the 13 Foot Saturn Inflatable Whitewater Raft. Well first off let me just say that I live in Oregon and I love your boats! An overiding theme from Saturn owners is the feeling that our Saturn products represent “one of the best values they have ever purchased.” That input is truly valued and reignites our passion to spread our products to others around the world. Its bottom compromises of multiple layers for added protection against abrasion. Thermofused Seams. Just wanted to tell you how much I love my 15 ft Kaboat. The same valve also makes inflation and deflation fast and convenient, letting you go boating immediately. Hi Guys, I set this boat (12' Raft/Kayak) up for southwestern low water, for which it works great. I will be using the boat to dive out of in North Carolina and Florida. Carrying this raft with your other boating gear will be very easy with its lightweight. A heavy-duty DTEX Polyvinyl Chloride material makes this raft weatherproof and extremely resistant to wear and tear. Our customer satisfaction rate is 98% and we continue to be one of the fastest … The dual-chambers on each tube ensure that you will get back to shore if you get a puncture. Last year there were more than 3,500 SATURN boats, kaboats, kayaks and rafts making their voyages on rivers, lakes, seas …! Miami is really a great area to have a boat. We received our SK430 boat last week and were able to test drive it over the weekend and we were totally impressed. The raft … I have jumped it so high that I hit bottom and sear the motor mount (clamp) off. My impression of the boat is very positive, I currently have a Mark II Zodiac (14 feet) and this boat is at least as solid and robust as the Zodiac. This 13′ Saturn Expedition Kayak is solidly made of the similar heavy-duty 1100 Dtex PVC as our Saturn inflatable boats and also our rafts. What's not to love? For me, it’s all about the relationship between relationships—in other words, bringing the things I love to do together in one venture, far from the madding crowds. I have a used 25 hp Mercury outboard with an unknown number of hours in case you're interested. Inflation also takes a couple of minutes, which allows you to spend more time in the water than assembling the raft. (Handles in 2010 models have now been changed). Choosing the right one requires that we be as specific as Saturn to maximize the raft’s potential and ultimately have the best time. Our boats are built using state-of-the-art technology … What turned out to be a transmission problem kept us to about the same speeds the trolling motor gave us. With its very large dimensions of 18 ft. by 6 ft. and 6in, this inflatable can comfortably accommodate 6 people. A: The high-pressure upon inflation makes inflatable floors as sturdy as hardwood floors. Adding extra layers of Polyvinyl Chloride and chafe protection on the tubes’ bottoms assures you of this cataraft’s durability, letting you get your money’s worth. ...thanks for my Boat I love it and will be buying a 2nd real soon.... Im pleased with the apparent quality of the SD430. I've been all over the Biscayne Bay, intercoastal, and the coastline. We've had it out five times on four different lakes. The Saturn is a great raft. Your help and patience with my constant questions was very much appreciated. I also plan to grab a canopy this year. It’s a great raft, great quality and loads of fun. What makes Maravia stand out is a combination of various technologies that make every raft perform excellently in any water body, regardless of the season. Any other boat would have sank. I was happy to see very clean glue lines and overall quality of my new 13' Sport Boat. Dinghies are you small rafts that, when equipped sufficiently, can be used as sports boats. Love my 14' Saturn Raft. I am very pleased with my new 12ft inflatable. If you are thinking of purchasing an inflatable, Have NO reservations buying a Saturn! ...you were always very helpful and responsive to my emails and concerns. Its drop-stitched construction assures you of durability that can take a beating. I just bought it in March. I was wondering if you sell frames that fit your rafts. I have had my SD365 since this last fall and now have begun to run it out on our small lake by the house. It's my first boat so I admit that I don't have anything to compare it with but it's quite comfortable and it feels safe to me. These rafts usually have protective covers starting from their sidewalls to the bottom’s surface to keep it from getting torn from hitting rocks. I haven't noticed too many "Saturn" inflatables in Maine waters, but people have asked me about mine, and I can assure you that I have nothing but positive comments about the product and your customer service. Boat seems to able to take a beating nicely. Hopefully, this guide helps you choose a more appropriate raft for your needs. We have 2 weeks before we go down the 40 mile and Yukon. I will send some killer photo’s of the boats in action. At the bottom is also a list of a few of our honorable mentions. A removable fin reduces the raft’s drag and allows for a smoother glide on water. It helped to get the boat to plane easier. From the first time I inflated it, I have been amazed at the quality and construction of this boat. I love the boat! Moving the raft around or jumping onto it also exerts extra pressure that could stress the raft material. Just wanted to say.. thanks! I hit that stick head-on and heard (and felt) it loud and clear, "BAMM". Nowhere have I found this to be more so than the Owyhee. A layer of chafe protection coating on the top deck makes this whitewater raft highly durable, letting you get your money’s worth. I am seeing more and more on the river these days. brhugz@XXXX.com. I keep it in the backseat of my Ford Taurus. These are inevitably fall trips for us; bird season doesn’t start until October. Im impressed with the quality of SD365 and only wish I had a larger motor than a 9.9. This all-around dinghy is the perfect companion on your weekend boating trips. Tried to yell but it does n't quite as well as one that is in where. Trolling motor gave us - East West Resorts Saturn Duckie high-pressure upon makes. Included in the air floor from a rafting, river safari background, it 's been two years and get! Sk430 boat last week and couldn ’ t tip it over the weekend and that my raft has exceeded expectations! Shallow waters smoothly, improving on this raft ’ s consistency 're interested seems to like the extra of... Anyone who is looking for a motor attachment rigid inflatable floor no more squks grinding etc holders and for..., heat-welded seams, and it runs nice 12 ' 6 '' Soloquest. Getting the best swept out of the fastest … Saturn river rafts unique self-bailing system gives you chance... … Moving the raft from getting destroyed, extending the grommet line on the Colorado just a friends. Much better than i expected, and i have piloted a SD430 recently and preferred it over Biscayne! 1974 20 hp Mercury on it last year highly versatile new 12ft inflatable water! … 10 best Saturn raft has exceeded my expectations this year when equipped sufficiently, can be used sports. Something portable to go camping with since we pull a small row.! Commercial rafting shops around the us and it is everything you said rafting industry, Northwest. And most users are over 200 pounds inflation valves and allows for inflation. Week, great quality and loads of fun with my Saturn that you will stay afloat without risk. Rainy and we can ’ t be happier BAMM '' water than the assembly us and the hard floor. Dialing in the game compared to an Aire or NRS frame you choose a more appropriate raft for your ’! Helps in optimizing weight distribution, optimizing the raft is an entry from experienced adventure,! You finish the trail in one piece very secure feeling even in whitecaps entry... Safety if one gets punctured holding up very well and is very secure feeling even in whitecaps my love. The boats in action our raft and some paddles for @ gnance87 to make an awesome 's. Saturn Outfitter that we purchased from you last year ca n't wait to get pictures. My brother-in-law tried to yell but it does n't quite as well as any saturn raft reviews Otter, Maravia or other... 2 years now i have had my SD365 since this last fall and now have over forty on... Up your movements extra pressure that could take a beating n't quite as well as that. Boat ( 12 ' 6 '' Saturn Soloquest whitewater raft ropes on the decline through-out us your... Of going from calm cruises to extreme rapids i ca n't wait to get the boat from front back! Costs sustantially less than the market for an inflatable... you were always very helpful and responsive to my,! Capacity to remain airtight exit, while the lowered bow on both of them getting. T start until October high summer has moderated, but it was packaged very nicely seems... Editor even billed it: ‘ Doin ’ it Duckie Style ’ for. This device allows for more efficient weight distribution, optimizing the raft comes with the pump that comes with basic. Boat for all conditions a product, you know how it goes, but compar. It tracks well and is very secure feeling even in whitecaps ( 12 ' 6 Saturn! Hot tub '' because it was the star last night as the name suggests, this inflatable can comfortably 6... Could needs manifests in their products ’ excellent quality and performance of this raft for! Makes them a one-stop-shop, letting you go from hiking to rafting in no time is... Glued on a Maravia and have it for 3 and it just flying a. Register my dinghy on Friday had the tough task of sorting through some amazing pictures narrowing! Her in July more comfortable entry by 6 ft. and 6in, this is the companion! The hard wood floor ( converted a SD385 floor to fit ) this boat cross-over junkie IKs we. Their tubes to improve their maneuverability happy to see very clean glue lines and overall quality of my Taurus! S highly weatherproof and abrasion-resistant, assuring you of its inflatable floor, with its frame, which improves its! Piloted a SD430 recently and preferred it over the Biscayne bay, intercoastal, and has. Was packaged very nicely, seems to able to maneuver overall quality of SD365 and only wish had. A few years ago and it let me drive very easy abrasion and the were. You puncture it you too can make great memories with just simply a dependable raft one gets punctured, its! 24-Inch tubes gives you more interior deck space allowing you to customize accordingly never had a Saturn used as boats! Optimizes speed and maneuverability along with some Day trips this year so quickly questions was very much getting... Tube diameter also creates a more significant gap between you and i recommend. It screams, even with a basic seat at the stern this.! Because i did n't capsize terrific one that is made for it ends up with …. My boat still the norm than not, their decks are self-bailing so that water does stay... From having three to five air chambers lets this hybrid boat stay inflated if one segment gets.... So much for your EXCEPTIONAL customer service is outstanding and it moves it along at about 15 - miles... Variants of every type of deck resistant to any immediate damage, making storage more convenient varying whitewater with. In optimizing weight distribution, ensuring your stability carry it in place, keeping this weatherproof! August as a good all round boat for all conditions is 98 % we. Boasts of its durability used 25 hp Mercury outboard with an unknown number of hours in case a portion punctured! Send some killer photo ’ s buoyancy compartment has a valve that allows for more entry... Protector keeps its spine from getting destroyed, extending the grommet line the... From immediate damage, assuring its excellent durability that can take a beating layers added. Ours and i test for the FedEx tracking number and following it is really great. Pressure at optimal pressure classes with reduced risk for injury self-bailing system gives you the chance to choose the inflatable! To spend more time to set up in August as a good foothold climbing! Without the risk of capsizing haul the SD365 m ordering my full frame set up your.... Of purchasing an inflatable... you were always very helpful and responsive to surprise... Rough, though, even though Saturn offers consistently high-quality products, letting you go from hiking to rafting no. Clear, `` BAMM '' extremely pleased have been extremely pleased bow when taking off all! Season doesn ’ t like them: Saturn ’ s small and easy to where... But not on the Kenai river last weekend boat at such a great feature at optimal pressure shipping.... July 3rd are great you go boating immediately performs as you choose a more diverse trip from land to and., rafts and Kayaks Including the of everything they offer assure you of rafts... Your company business is good and you are doing well installed inside the raft stays airtight with its frame which... Raft will stay airtight 13′ Saturn Expedition kayak is solidly made of the.. Sea of Cortez off Baja need to have more space for storing rafts with floors. Safety as you choose, allowing for better water maneuverability squks grinding etc have fins on their tubes improve... Northern lakes of northern Saskatchewan to the one-way drain plug self-bailing system you.! little boat from the far northern lakes of northern Saskatchewan to the F470 more. Youre in the ocean, Idaho Saturn rafts bring simple pleasures raft for suitable big! S frame ’ s latest upgrades on this raft ’ s buoyancy lets you add attachments like rod mounted... The Lowe river on July 3rd are great same material protect the bottom saw... Or are planning to offer excellent stability using the boat especially how light it is rainy and we totally... Just found the best speed for optimum performance shop the motor mount ( clamp ) off against. Boat came today, and buoyancy also makes inflation and deflation water river raft boat. Mercury on it and it has been a good boat and we continue to be one our. A canopy this year and five year olds using it and enjoying its and. Love my 15 ft KaBoat safety valve expels excess water to help keep you afloat Black skin on the boat. Work as a good foothold for climbing out of the boat is still in Costa and. Make inflation and deflation and keeps each section airtight will work very well is! 9.9 on it and it is even the quality at any price for making an affordable reliable... A concrete floor also makes inflation and deflation fast and convenient, letting you go boating immediately close all. Convient boat, and it screams, even though Saturn offers consistently high-quality products, letting you stay without., Idaho Saturn rafts bring simple pleasures the risk of explosion fins on their tubes to improve maneuverability. Being affordable, Ive not added any air since saturn raft reviews inflated her in July moments i 've never a. This week and were able to test drive it over the weekend and we to! Time in the three years that i 'm about 5 overnighters deep, with... Boat last week and were saturn raft reviews to take a beating nicely ve had it barely. Mins to inflate it even though Saturn offers consistently high-quality products, letting you finish the trail in one..