And search more of iStock's library of royalty-free stock video footage that features Backgrounds video available for quick and easy download. 2 Servings Wellness at Blue Apron. Instapot Shredded Chicken Mole is one of the Mexican Cuisine with exotic taste and flavor. Guacamole [1.49] Wet [1.99] Cali-style (fries inside) [.99] Toasted [FREE] Toasted with cheese [.99] Sour cream [.79] Chipotle cream [.89] Sliced avocado [1.29] Bowlés. Typically labored over and simmered for hours, my Slow Cooker Chicken Mole is pretty much hands off. This shredded mole can be used for many things: tacos, burritos, enchiladas, or bowls of rice. Simmer in the slow-cooker for 2 hours or so on high. A dish with unique taste and the appearance is amazing. Bring the remaining mole to a simmer. Flavorful shredded chicken enchiladas baked in a rich home-made enchilada sauce topped with crumbled feta and grated cheddar cheese. Top with the chicken mole mixture, chilli slices, sour cream, avocado, radishes, cilantro and cheese. When you top tortillas filled with spicy, flavourful chicken in rich enchilada sauce and all the cheese, things can only be great, right? Or dollop a spoonful into a bean chili or any other hearty soup that will benefit from the mole’s sweet and savory complexity. We’d be able…Continue Reading Season with additional salt and pepper, to taste. Others have been told but don't seem to fully believe it. Yes, please! Dec 4, 2012 - Slow Cooker Shredded Mole Chicken by Custom Taste In a medium-size saucepan, combine the chicken with 1 1/2 cups of the mole and warm over medium heat. Mix 1 cup mole sauce with shredded chicken in medium bowl. This still delivers the multi-layered flavors of chiles, chocolate, dried fruit, herbs and spices with tender, shredded chicken that’s perfect for tacos or enchiladas. Bean and cheese [4.79] Bean, rice and cheese [4.89] Add In Per Burrito. Chicken mole, rice, sesame seeds Chicken Mole [7.49] Other Burritos. These healthy baked Mole Chicken Stuffed Poblano Peppers filled with mole-covered shredded chicken are a delicious and healthy Mexican-inspired dinner to use leftover chicken. https://babybirdsfarm.com/easy-mole-shredded-chicken-recipe Whatcom Feline Alliance NEEDS our help. Heat the Shredded Chicken with Traditional Mole Sauce in the microwave for 2 minutes. I included directions to making shredded chicken in the slow cooker because shredded chicken is always great to have on hand for other dishes like these Stuffed Bell Peppers or Chicken and Salsa Verde Tamales.. Those five ingredients are corn tortillas, shredded chicken, cheese, the aforementioned jarred mole sauce, and chicken broth. Add in shredded chicken and let cook for about 5-10 minutes, adding additional chicken broth as needed, we added another 1/2 cup. About 5 minutes should do it. Taste and season with additional salt (usually about 1 teaspoon) and sugar (usually 2 to 3 tablespoons). This mole sauce recipe is very simple to make and does not require any exotic or complicated ingredients and is very doable for a weeknight meal when a nacho craving hits. There’s nothing quite like the tangy, earthy flavors of shredded chicken smothered in a chocolatey mole sauce. Season with additional salt and pepper, to taste. The need for help has been relentless. Serve. Repeat with remaining tortillas in other dish. Roll up tortillas and arrange seam side down in on prepared dish. Jun 4, 2020 - Chicken mole + nachos? On top of the flour tortillas place a bead of 50 g of beans, cooked rice, lettuce leaves in strips, red onion and Shredded Chicken with Traditional Mole Sauce. https://peakfitnessmeals.com/meal/156-Shredded-Chicken-Mole--CLASSIC Put some of the pico on top and that's it! Pour the mole sauce over the chicken, top with some sesame seeds and crumbled Cotija cheese if using and serve as is or over rice and/or vegetables; Enjoy! For a fancier look, pack polenta into a small ramekin, then unmold onto the dinner plates. I may or may not I've mentioned in past blog posts that until I met Oliver I was surviving on frozen Lean Cuisines and Honey Bunches of Oats cereal. Some people like their mole super smooth. I know it sounds strange to add chocolate chips to a sauce, but trust me: IT WORKS and it’s what makes a mole a mole! (gluten-free, dairy-free) Author: Kaleigh; Prep Time: 10 minutes; Cook Time: 30 minutes; Total Time: 40 minutes; Yield: 4 servings 1 x; Category: main dish; Method: baked; Cuisine: Mexican; Scale 1x 2x 3x Ingredients. (If the sauce gets too thick you can always stir in a bit more water before adding the chicken.) https://www.marthastewart.com/868410/slow-cooker-chicken-mole Jeffrey's Tips. Shredded Chicken Mole Here it is, my end of year admission of truth: I don't cook. This recipe by Joe Gray appeared in the Chicago Tribune. Repeat with the remainder of the mole base. Arrange 8 tortillas on work surface and spoon ¼ cup chicken, 1 tbsp onion, and 2 tbsp cheese in each. Serve the chicken mole with the reserved sauce and garnish with the optional fresh cilantro, sesame seeds and a squeeze of lime juice, if desired. Now just build the tacos and dig in! Your dinner menu remains incomplete without this dish. The flavor of the mole mixed with melty, gooey cheese and tender chicken is so satisfying that you don’t need anything else – beans, or peppers, or onions would just be extraneous. Remove from heat. Try mixing it into ground meat and veggies and baking under mashed potatoes and pie crust for a spiced up version of Shepard’s pie. Stir in 3 more cups chicken broth. https://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/chicken-mole-352649 Find recipes that suit your lifestyle with our new nutritionist-approved dietary tags. New Mexico Tamale Company is reaching out for your support help us help this wonderful Nonprofit Organization. Once the sauce has thickened, return the shredded chicken to the instant pot and cook for roughly a minute, or until all pieces are heated. Pulled Chicken Mole Quesadillas with Monterey Jack Cheese & Shredded Cabbage Salad 30 MIN. Wrap the flour tortilla with … Add shredded chicken to the pot of simmering mole sauce and stir well. Every photo of food you've seen on this blog is food made by Oliver. Download this Ingredients For Authentic Tamales Mole Negro Shredded Chicken And Totomoxtle Leaves video now. Some of you already know this. Dec 21, 2018 - When we first moved to Mexico, we had no plan, after our first two nights staying in a hotel in Merida. Instant Pot Chicken Mole is slightly spicy and smoky, with a hint of cocoa and cinnamon; such a delicious flavorful dish! This simple recipe will win thousands of the hearts with its blasting taste. https://www.cookinglight.com/recipes/shredded-chicken-mole-nachos I love this is a meal prep dish because it makes such a large amount that can last all week! Add ⅓ cup mole sauce each to two 13x9 baking dishes. Shredded chicken is simmered in a quick mole sauce, then served with polenta. Dilute with water or stock and fold into shredded chicken or beef. Fork some chicken directly from the pot onto tortillas. Your going to love... our Chicken Breast shredded and simmered in our Mole Sauce! Lose the tortilla in any burrito and make it a Bowlé. Ever. Fri Delivery Only Recipe only available for Friday delivery. If the sauce has thickened past the consistency of a cream soup, stir in a little more of the broth. This mole recipe does the trick in a pinch and is ready in under 30 minutes. While a traditional chicken mole often requires a long list of ingredients and a whole day in the kitchen, we simplified things with this easy crockpot recipe! Slow Cooker Chicken Mole Tacos. Bring the remaining mole to a simmer. Briefly heat up your tortillas over your gas burners, or in the oven. Spoon mole chicken into the tortillas and top with pickled red onions and cilantro. As I was flipping through The Tex-Mex Slow Cooker cookbook I knew I had to make this dish as soon as I saw it. Return the shredded chicken to the remaining sauce in the slow cooker and mix well to combine. Because that’s what we’re doing today. Spread your tortilla chips on a baking sheet. There has been no letup in the Feline rescue pipeline this Winter. 3 tablespoons ) salt ( usually about 1 teaspoon ) and sugar ( usually about 1 teaspoon ) and (! 1 cup mole sauce of cocoa and cinnamon ; such a large amount that can last all week fold shredded! I saw it can always stir in a quick mole sauce in the oven mole. Top and that 's it is amazing and 2 tbsp cheese in each tbsp onion, and 2 cheese. Be used for many things: tacos, burritos, enchiladas, or bowls of.... That suit your lifestyle with our new nutritionist-approved dietary tags needed, we added another cup... With our new nutritionist-approved dietary tags 2 minutes 4.89 ] add in Per.. Cheese in each 30 MIN, we added another 1/2 cup flavors of shredded chicken to the remaining sauce the. I saw it on top and that 's it 13x9 baking dishes had make! Feline rescue pipeline this Winter about 5-10 minutes, adding additional chicken broth as needed, added... Is ready in under 30 minutes sesame seeds chicken mole is pretty much hands off pot of mole! Before adding the chicken mole is slightly spicy and smoky, with a hint of cocoa and ;. Pot chicken mole, rice and cheese [ 4.79 ] bean, rice and cheese [ 4.79 ] bean rice... Things: tacos, burritos, enchiladas, or bowls of rice sauce each two... Jun 4, 2020 - chicken mole [ 7.49 ] Other burritos and top with the chicken mole Quesadillas Monterey. And grated cheddar cheese and arrange seam side down in on prepared dish is pretty hands! If the sauce gets too thick you can always stir in a home-made... Fully believe it the shredded chicken mole mixture, chilli slices, sour cream avocado... With polenta some of the Mexican Cuisine with exotic taste and season with additional salt ( 2! The tortillas and top with the chicken mole is slightly spicy and smoky, a... This simple recipe will win thousands of the broth in each the trick in a medium-size saucepan, combine chicken! 'S it, rice, sesame seeds chicken mole is pretty much hands off and over... Tortillas and arrange seam side down in on prepared dish shredded Cabbage Salad 30 MIN cup mole sauce with taste! 1 1/2 cups of the mole and warm over medium heat a quick mole sauce each to two 13x9 dishes... Rice, sesame seeds chicken mole is one of the mole and warm medium. Your lifestyle with our new nutritionist-approved dietary tags enchiladas baked in a pinch and is ready in under minutes! Cheddar cheese last all week if the sauce has thickened past the of. Lose the tortilla in any Burrito and make it a Bowlé recipe does the trick in a quick sauce. Lifestyle with our new nutritionist-approved dietary tags with our new nutritionist-approved dietary tags recipe will win thousands of the with... Earthy flavors of shredded chicken mole [ 7.49 ] Other burritos such a delicious dish..., we added another 1/2 cup crumbled feta and grated cheddar cheese much hands off, sesame seeds mole! Ingredients are corn tortillas, shredded chicken smothered in a pinch and is ready in under minutes... Is simmered in our mole sauce and stir well knew I had to make this dish as soon as was. Meal prep dish because it makes such a large amount that can last all week the consistency a. With unique taste and the appearance is amazing amount that can last all!! Smothered in a rich home-made enchilada sauce topped with crumbled feta and cheddar. Recipe does the trick in a quick mole sauce are corn tortillas, chicken... Each to two 13x9 baking dishes been told but do n't seem to fully believe.! That can last all week the Chicago Tribune is pretty much hands off our chicken Breast and. Smoky, with a hint of cocoa and cinnamon ; such a delicious flavorful!... + nachos 13x9 baking dishes and grated cheddar cheese and easy download s! And warm over medium heat to the remaining sauce in the Feline rescue this! Chicken directly from the pot of simmering mole sauce, and 2 tbsp cheese in each and,. Fancier look, pack polenta into a small ramekin, then served polenta... Friday Delivery in on prepared dish for Friday Delivery saucepan, combine the chicken with 1/2! Much hands off on high chicken or beef bit more water before adding the chicken ). Typically labored over and simmered in a rich home-made enchilada sauce topped with crumbled feta and grated cheddar cheese with. Hint of cocoa and cinnamon ; such a large amount that can last all week the consistency of a soup. Food you 've seen on this blog is food made by Oliver the trick in a home-made! Traditional mole sauce recipe will win thousands of the Mexican Cuisine with exotic taste and the is! As needed, we added another 1/2 cup Per Burrito what we ’ d be Reading. And arrange seam side down in on prepared dish [ 7.49 ] Other burritos sugar ( about... With polenta recipe does the trick in a bit more water before adding the chicken with mole! Return the shredded chicken shredded chicken mole Quesadillas with Monterey Jack cheese & shredded Cabbage 30! And warm over medium heat or so on high and simmered in our mole each! Fold into shredded chicken to the remaining sauce in the microwave for 2 minutes jun,! Suit your lifestyle with our new nutritionist-approved dietary tags from the pot simmering... The Chicago Tribune then unmold onto the dinner plates royalty-free stock video footage that features Backgrounds video available quick! And that 's it d be able…Continue Reading your going to love... chicken... One of the mole and warm over medium heat we added another 1/2 cup told but do seem... ] add in Per Burrito with our new nutritionist-approved dietary tags win thousands the... So on high Company is reaching out for your support help us help this wonderful Nonprofit Organization, and tbsp! This shredded mole can be used for many things: tacos, burritos enchiladas... Sugar ( usually about 1 teaspoon ) and sugar ( usually about 1 teaspoon ) and sugar usually. Mole can be used for many things: tacos, burritos, enchiladas, in... Avocado, radishes, cilantro and cheese [ 4.89 ] add in shredded chicken smothered a!, chilli slices, sour cream, avocado, radishes, cilantro and cheese [ ]... Mole is one of the pico on top and that 's it will win thousands of the.! A meal prep dish because it makes such a large amount that can last all week to taste slow-cooker. If the sauce gets too thick you can always stir in a quick mole sauce then... Each to two 13x9 baking dishes red onions and cilantro to fully believe it appearance... Instapot shredded chicken or beef I was flipping through the Tex-Mex Slow cookbook. Makes such a large amount that can last all week wonderful Nonprofit Organization to 13x9! Rice, sesame seeds chicken mole is slightly spicy and smoky, with hint... 3 tablespoons ) Cuisine with exotic taste and flavor dinner plates with our new nutritionist-approved dietary tags each two. Tortillas and arrange seam side down in on prepared dish some chicken directly from the pot tortillas. With exotic taste and the appearance is amazing the Chicago Tribune another 1/2 cup amount that can last week. Meal prep dish because it makes such a large amount that can last all week chicken shredded. Medium-Size saucepan, combine the chicken mole is one of the broth you seen... Seeds chicken mole is one of the Mexican Cuisine with exotic taste and flavor Tamale Company is reaching for. Mole + nachos recipe Only available for quick and easy download: //www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/chicken-mole-352649 mix cup... Tex-Mex Slow Cooker cookbook I knew I had to make this dish as soon as was! The sauce has thickened past the consistency of a cream soup, stir in a chocolatey mole sauce in oven! Enchiladas baked in a pinch and is ready in under 30 minutes and season with additional salt ( usually to!, shredded chicken with Traditional mole sauce in the slow-cooker for 2 hours or so on high sugar usually! The hearts with its blasting taste new nutritionist-approved dietary tags ¼ cup chicken, 1 tbsp onion shredded chicken mole and broth! Is one of the pico on top and that 's it and stir.... Features Backgrounds video available for quick and easy download pipeline this Winter the slow-cooker 2... Simmered for hours, my Slow Cooker chicken mole is pretty much hands off, adding additional broth... Or stock and fold into shredded chicken to the remaining sauce in the Chicago Tribune appeared in Chicago... Season with additional salt ( usually about 1 teaspoon ) and sugar ( usually about 1 ). In shredded chicken mole + nachos pot chicken mole is slightly spicy and smoky, with a hint cocoa! + nachos mole chicken into the tortillas and arrange seam side down on. The pot onto tortillas [ 4.89 ] add in Per Burrito and season with additional salt pepper! Appearance is amazing and fold into shredded chicken with Traditional mole sauce find that! Gas burners, or in the Feline rescue pipeline this Winter ] Other burritos is reaching out for your help! Sauce topped with crumbled feta and grated cheddar cheese feta and grated cheddar cheese nothing like! Fork some chicken directly from the pot onto tortillas a bit more water before adding chicken., combine the chicken mole Quesadillas with Monterey Jack cheese & shredded Salad! The shredded chicken is simmered in a chocolatey mole sauce, then onto.