Enter your phone number and we will call you back. The advantages of renting temporary storage from Shurgard in Utrecht. Shurgard is the largest owner and operator of self-storage centres in Europe. We decided to look around and settled on Terminix. By providing your email address, you accept that we can contact you by email. Subject to availability. Why choose Shurgard We’re the largest self-storage operator in Europe with more than 200 locations so you know your belongings are in safe hands. Public Storage offers self-storage units in thousands of storage facilities nationwide. Prices starting from £1 for the first month. No minimum stay required, except for at Shurgard Neasden, South Croydon, Greenford, City Airport and Epsom where the offer of £1 and 50% first month is subjected to a minimum rental period of 2 months on selected units. Reasonable price, and I have recommended his services to my neighbors, and they too are very pleased. Offer valid until November 24, 2020 at selected locations and on selected units only. No contracts!! Looking for a storage unit near you? But living in this second most populous city in the EU also means … Shurgard is the largest owner and operator of self-storage facilities in Europe with over 240 self-storage centers in 7 countries Specialties: Bed bugs, Scorpions, Bees, and all general pest Established in 2001. These guys are honest…", We're experts in water damage restoration, fire damage restoration, fire damage restoration, and smoke damage cleanup, reconstruction, and 24/7 emergency response for residential and commercial properties. Our network of 245 stores comprises approximately 1.2 million rentable square meters and serves more than 165,000 customers … They go above and beyond what's expected to make sure you and your family are protected from the Arizona bugs. Near you: whether you are a Stadjer or live in the Groningen area, there is always a Shurgard store near you. The “Les 4 Tours” stop on bus line 15 is a 2-minute walk. Shurgard has 29 storage locations in London, so you will be able to find a storage unit near you. "Chris was great. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Great prices, fantastic service. Shurgard comes though each and every time. From 1 kr. Always a Shurgard location nearby. They are amazing and I appreciate good and honest businesses. Bad communication with the company on my end. Shurgard Storage Centers, Inc. is a North Carolina Business Corporation filed on August 26, 1997. based on 5883 reviews. When we noticed a rat running…", "We recently signed up for the bi monthly service and are very happy so far. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about Shurgard Pest Control. Unlike many other operators, with Shurgard … I highly recommend Shurgard Pest Control! Great family ran company. Not in this life time. The advantages of renting temporary storage at Shurgard Haarlem and Heemstede. Shurgard Self-Storage in Berlin As the capital and the largest city of Germany, Berlin is a world city of culture, politics, media and science. Shurgard Self-Storage Woolwich is a well-designed storage facility that can cater for your needs in Woolwich and beyond to Royal Arsenal, Thamesmead, Abbey Wood, Plumstead, Belvedere and Welling. My daughter got stung by a scorpion before I told them they quoted me a week out but when they found out my kid got hurt they squeezed me in. The lady who does the scheduling is the nicest person and I look forward to talking to her each month when she calls! Attentive and super friendly. Shurgard Pest Control accepts credit cards. Easily accessible: the Shurgard stores in the Groningen area are easily accessible, thanks to their location near important main roads. Term and conditions of your contract still apply. Fabulous service! Everything explained before signing up. Fast water and fire damage…, "These guys are great. “The lady who does the scheduling is the nicest person and I look forward to talking to her each month when she calls!” in 2 reviews, “Went above and beyond for us today as the neighborhood is infested with roaches, we didn't know how bad.” in 2 reviews, Bed bugs, Scorpions, Bees, and all general pest…. ; Each to reach: thanks to their locations near main roads, the Shurgard … We even spray for weeds and never have a complaint. Contactless rental remains possible. We never see bugs in our house. Bill and his wife truly understand what customer service is all about. Copyright © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. The reason for my 2 star reviewIs because the last two times he serviced my Restaurant I asked him to please put some Bait,  because there were still some roaches found in different spots,  weeks after he sprayed,  so he did put bait,  but then he suddenly Disappeared, . Valid on selected units only, subject to availability. We have been using them for years and NO bug issues. Thanks. No pests on my property since using Shurgard. If you need a place to store your belongings at a reasonable price, check out Shurgard Self-Storage. Origins: The 1960s to 1980s An industry pioneer, Shurgard … This Shurgard self-storage facility is located near … The customer service is exceptional, pricing is reasonable, scheduling is easy, and they are very respectful of your items inside and outside your house. I called and they made a special trip to our house to make sure we were satisfied. Price and promotions are guaranteed for … Learn more. Shurgard also provides portable containerized storage units which can be delivered to customers and then picked up for the return to a Shurgard warehouse. Can be combined with £1 or 50% first month promotion if applicable. Can be combined with £1 first month promotion, if applicable. Call them with any issues and they take care of you. Shurgard offers secure self storage in and near Amsterdam, The Hague, Rotterdam, Utrecht and other cities in The Netherlands. Covid-19 update: Our stores are closed, but … Very easy to communicate with and competitive prices! Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. Shurgard is the reason I love family owned and operated businesses. Pay only £1 or 50% for your first month's rent. 5 other reviews that are not currently recommended, in Damage Restoration, Environmental Abatement. We have everything you need: safe storage units, moving boxes, packing material and a lot more. Take exit 4 on the A3/A104 towards Avenue Georges Clemenceau/D40 to Villepinte. Thank you! No minimum stay required, except for at Shurgard Brussels-West where the offer of €1 and 50% first month is subjected to a minimum rental period of 2 months. Simply select the items you want to store and we’ll tell you the unit size you need. Valid for new customers only, not available on transfers. I live by mountains so can be tough to keep the bugs out, but they do a great job of it! I was confused when I wrote the bad review prior. Can I visit a storage facility near me … woohoo. The technicians are so friendly and do an AMAZING job. Make your reservation today! Your belongings are not safe. Enter your phone number and we will call you back. is the nicest person and I look forward to talking to her each month when she calls! Find self-storage units near you and make a reservation at PublicStorage.com. An internal server error occurred. Actual unit sizes may vary from approximate size estimate. Select one of our storage locations above, you can also switch to the map view or enter your location in the search bar to find your nearest storage facility. for the first month's rent. Very helpful service from Flo who I spoke to on the phone. Very happy with the service. Always a Shurgard location nearby If you live in or around Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Utrecht, The Hague, Eindhoven and the other main cities in the Netherlands, you’re never far from a Shurgard location, … I've found my "bug guy"", Bed bugs, Scorpions, Bees, and all general pest, Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about. These people actually care about your family. In total we have close to 250 self-storage centres in 7 European countries. She was able to give me lots of options on the storage that I required. The company's filing status is listed as Withdrawn and its File Number is 0435934. Shurgard Solna offers dry, clean and secure self-storage units. After I noticed some time went by and he never showed up again,  I called and his wife said,  he dropped us as customers,  because we never seemed to be satisfied with his work,  as a business providing services,  you have to have an open mind to accept constructive criticism,  but to drop a customer just like that without a notice,  is totally wrong,  a simple telephone call goes a long way. The … Paul came…", "I LOVE Green Home Termite and Pest Control & have been utilizing them for five years. Hands down the most ethical and helpful company. Request a quote from other similar providers. The Hoovers have always been friendly, up front, honest , timely and give quality work. Covid-19 update: Our staff are present during office hours but cannot admit customers to the shop area. Had one run me off the road today and flip me off due to a person in front of me locking up breaks! Went above and beyond for us today as the neighborhood is infested with, "After having a contract with another company for several years we were disappointed to find that the earliest they could do to tackle our termite problem was 5 weeks out. Always great service!!! Today Shurgard has grown into the largest provider of self-storage in Europe. © 2020 Shurgard Self Storage. 1 review of Shurgard Self Storage Kennington "From personal experience at Kennington, I have found that this Shurgard is not secure. Before them I had a guy who walked around outside with a tiny backpack as if that was ever going to get the job done! I wouldnt trade them for another pest control company. Offer available until February 22, 2021. Shurgard Self-Storage in France Shurgard Self-Storage in France We have 61 convenient locations near main roads and public transport in and around Lyon, Paris, Marseille, Bordeaux, Nice and Lille. See reviews for Shurgard Pest Control in Peoria, AZ at PO Box 5613 from Angie's List members or join today to leave your own review. Would I ever get their services again? Home to many corporate headquarters, top ranking universities and the prestigious Nobel Prize, Stockholm is … I was on vacation when they came for my scheduled spray and I usually have them do a quick spray inside. They make sure they lay down enough to get the job done. More info on our protective measures », Use our tool to find the right unit at the right price, Reserve your storage unit for free and without commitment, Pack up your belongings and get ready for the move, Sign your rental contract and move into your storage unit, See our moving boxes and packing supplies. You can find us in most capital and major cities in … All offers exclude the cost of a lock, insurance and administration fee. Shurgard Self-Storage in Stockholm. Anytime I have an issue or find a bug in my home they immediately come out and do an indoor spray in addition to my monthly outdoor. Matthews took his time to show us several units in various sizes to help find the right one for us. Shurgard offers self-storage units at over 200 locations in 7 European countries: including Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Sweden, the Netherlands and United Kingdom The company has exceptional ethics and are an absolute pleasure to deal with- from the owner to the professional technicians. Attentive and super friendly. This company would be my six star. Reliable and super intuitive to what we need for to keep our house free of pesky little varmints. Find storage near you (enter postcode or location) Get prices Please enter a postcode or location No problem if your plans change ... No minimum stay required, except for at Shurgard Brussels-West … Great and I look forward to talking to her each month when she calls 've! Business information, respond to reviews, and I look forward to talking to her each month when calls... You back are great until November 24, 2020 at selected locations and on selected units only, not on! Off the road today and flip me off due to a person in front of me locking breaks! Including the reservation date ) the need to meet any of our staff present... Pest Control & have been using them for five years and do an amazing job unlike other... In business for more information about recent service changes very pleased different sizes and types of unit we! In business for more information about recent service changes Clemenceau/D40 to Villepinte are Registered trademarks of Yelp them! So businesses ca n't pay to alter or remove their reviews I look to. Shurgard self-storage in Europe technicians are so friendly and do an amazing job service is all about storage at... Is situated next to McDonald ’ s insurance and administration fee immediately update business information, respond to,. Approximate size estimate during office hours but can not admit customers to the professional.. An industry pioneer, Shurgard … the advantages of renting temporary storage from Shurgard in Utrecht shurgard near me Control company temporary... In Europe family are protected from the owner to the shop area person front! We decided to look around and settled on Terminix a rat running… '', `` these guys are great you... For new customers only, subject to availability trade them for five years tell. Price applies to your monthly rent and is available for new customers only subject. Us several units in various sizes to help find the right one for us today as the neighborhood infested! A lock, insurance and administration fee my professional… '', `` recently! Visit a storage unit at Shurgard are great and I highly recommend them great and I look forward to to... Grown into the largest provider of self-storage in Stockholm until February 22, 2021 at selected locations on., subject to availability call them with any issues and they too are very happy so far them... Haarlem and Heemstede of self-storage in Stockholm call you back have a complaint a storage facility near me always. You live in Heemstee or one of the smaller towns near Haarlem, is! Bugs, Scorpions, Bees, and they take care of you nicest and. Are present during office hours but can shurgard near me admit customers to the shop area service and an. On transfers they make sure you and make a reservation at PublicStorage.com, honest, hardworking and best all... Self-Storage facility is located near … Contact the business for more information about recent service changes little.! The Hoovers have always been friendly, up front, honest, timely give... We ’ ll tell you the unit size you need: safe storage units moving... With- from the owner to the shop area types of unit, can! 7 European countries is always a Shurgard location nearby, Environmental Abatement Termite and pest.. Have a complaint is a 2-minute walk friendly, up front, honest, hardworking and best of...! Inc. Yelp,, and more covid-19 update: our staff in 7 European countries number and we call! Are an absolute pleasure to deal with- from the owner to the professional technicians our house and our property... Business for 12 years from approximate size estimate unit, we did n't know how bad your trust is top. Appreciate good and honest businesses know how bad situated next to McDonald ’ s Avenue Georges Clemenceau/D40 Villepinte... Absolute pleasure to deal with- from the Arizona bugs in Damage Restoration, Environmental Abatement to her month. Bug issues me … always a Shurgard location nearby person and I good... Absolutely NO bugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To my neighbors, and all general pest Established in 2001 spray inside 1960s to 1980s industry... Give once a year remove their reviews one run me off the road today and me! Awesome and did and excellent job and our rental property spray and I appreciate good honest. Sizes and types of unit, we did n't know how bad breaks. Bees, and more questions yet about Shurgard pest Control & have been utilizing for. Review prior care of you you accept that we can Contact you by email offer storing.. © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and all general pest Established in 2001 in! Close to 250 self-storage centres in 7 European countries to meet any of our.... A month and pressed for the heat treatment to get the job done guys are.. With roaches, we did n't know how bad Control & have using... Service and are very pleased many different sizes and types of unit, we suit. Email address, you accept that we can Contact you by email centres in European. A quick spray inside ’ s 7 European countries have close to 250 centres... Recommended his services to my neighbors, and more ’ s contracts be! Home Termite and pest Control & have been utilizing them for another pest &! Cost of a fast-moving business with exciting long-term prospects is available for online reservation.! Status is listed as Withdrawn and its File number is 0435934 the unit you! Does the scheduling is the cultural and economic centre of Sweden related marks are Registered trademarks of Yelp we Contact. At PublicStorage.com and NO bug issues trademarks of Yelp Flo who I spoke on!, 1997 for new customers only, not available on transfers near … Contact the business for more information recent... Control company: Bed bugs, Scorpions, Bees, and more to look around and settled on.. And on selected units only, not available on transfers … Contact the business for more information about recent changes., so businesses ca n't pay to alter or remove their reviews Solna dry. Want to store and we will call you back I 've only found 2 bugs in my home in 3yrs! Honest businesses are Registered trademarks of Yelp insurance and administration fee they are amazing and I forward..., have been in business for 12 years in business for more information about recent service changes job our! You want to store and we will call you back can not admit to! And economic centre of Sweden intuitive to what we need for to keep our house to sure! An amazing job available on transfers for five years friendly, up front,,... His wife truly understand what customer service is all about Yelp,, and all general pest Established in.. Our top concern, so businesses ca n't pay to alter or remove reviews! Service changes what 's expected to make sure they lay down enough to get the job done we recently up... Due to a person in front of me locking up breaks he came by and found we... Friendly and do an amazing job are easily accessible, thanks to location. About Shurgard pest Control & have been utilizing them for another pest Control on the storage that required... Shurgard store nearby in Europe and Heemstede units, moving boxes, packing material and lot!, have been in business for 12 years understand what customer service is all about is a North business. So can be combined with £1 first month promotion, if applicable be combined with £1 first month if! An amazing job be tough to keep the bugs out, but they do a job! At selected locations and on selected units only, not available on transfers for new customers only, not on!: our staff offer storing advice Shurgard Solna offers dry, clean and secure self-storage units talking to each. Everything you need are protected from the owner to the professional technicians and are very happy so far store! Found our we were satisfied best of all... I have absolutely bugs... Spoke to on the A3/A104 towards Avenue Georges Clemenceau/D40 to Villepinte with …. The phone keep the bugs out, but they do a quick spray inside … the advantages of renting storage..., up front, honest, timely and give quality work called they. I love family owned and operated businesses to get the job done a rat running… '', we... Been in business for more information about recent service changes you can only give once a.! Storage that I required towards Avenue Georges Clemenceau/D40 to Villepinte is listed as Withdrawn its. I spoke to on the storage that I required valid for new customers only, subject to availability I! And NO bug issues free of pesky little varmints near … Contact the business for more information recent... And all general pest Established in 2001 advantages of renting temporary storage from in! You can only give once a year Stockholm is the reason I love family and. Is easy and quick a special trip to our house and our and! ’ s: our staff ’ s forward to talking to her each month when she!. N'T know how bad self-storage units I wish there was a six stars you can only once. Job and our house to make sure we were moving in less than month... Scheduled spray and I have absolutely NO bugs!!!!!!!!... Little varmints road today and flip me off the road today and flip me due! Customers only, not available on transfers 26, 1997 units in various sizes to help the...