In a letter sent by the BUCTU to the Vice-Chancellor of M, Follow & Share this college to get information about admission, COPYRIGHT © 2021 COLLEGEDUNIA WEB PVT. 4. Sir Jamsetjee Jeejeebhoy College of Architecture, Mumbai, commonly known as Sir JJ College of Architecture, Mumbai was established in 1857 as the Bombay School of Art & Industry. sapna mundare | Mumbai, Maharashtra, India | Students at Sir JJ College of Architecture - India | 0 connection | View sapna's homepage, profile, activity, articles The very prestigious college, Sir Jamsetjee Jejeebhoy College of Architecture was established in around 1912-13. Google offered the highest salary package, and some multinational companies offered the lowest salary package. Almost every student gets internships from the college to train practically in the college years. 35,000 per month. The average starting salary ranges from 50,000 to 2 LPM. College of Architecture. Or The colleges under Mumbai University informed that even if the state asks to resum, Mumbai University and its affiliated colleges will cut short the Summer vacations to 13 days in this academic session from June 1, 2021, to June 13, 2021. Students of Sir JJ College of Architecture, along with Professor Mustansir Dalvi have recreated the facades of 18 buildings that form the Art-Deco stretch on the Oval Maidan. The placements are decent in the college. Create an account. We are trying to extract the information for you. Birla Institute of technology mesra. Faculty and infrastructure both are good. The authority took this decision to ensure delays in the current academic session do not affect the next year.  About us. NATA score - 50% The placements are decent in the college. 5,000. Companies such as L&T, Eros group, DLF, Sahara group etc visited our college campus to appoint students for summer internship program. Sir JJ College of Architecture. Sir J. J. Infrastructure: Infrastructure is so good. Candidate must have secured at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 10+2 as well as 50% marks in ...Candidate must have secured at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 10+2 as well as 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination. Sir JJ College of Architecture: Get information on placement, admission procedure, cut-offs, ranking, faculty and more! Around 20 companies came in to participate. Placements: We have placements for our internship, unlike any other college in our course. What should be my score in NATA in order to get admission in JJ College of Architecture? Established in 1913, it is the first college of Architecture in Asia. There were many Wi-Fi routers available in our college. The food is okay, could be better. The Institution takes pride in having educated architects who are now the chief founders of the Architectural Movement in India. Earlier, the university expected to complete the winter ex, Bombay University and College Teachers Union (BUCTU) has demanded the cancellation of the first year degree college examinations. Various firms and organisations visit our college for recruitment. Your Merit score comes out to be around 143.25 which is way too low to get JJ College of architecture. Infrastructure needs a little improvement. Placements: Placements are good. The college record for placement opportunities is up to the mark.Internships are provided to the 4 the year students.Various firms visita and selects the students.I am looking forward to do internship for that i am working hard as it is good opportunity. Students should not worry about getting jobs after completion of the course.The placements are provided to the deserving students and In an era of smart cities, sustainable buildings and contemporary interiors, we train our students to become lateral thinkers by focusing on the critical design approach. A fully functioning computer lab with LAN connection. It is co-educational public college affiliated with University of Mumbai, Mumbai and providing regular courses in the field of higher education for the deserving candidates. Get our experts to answer your questions within 24 Hrs. After subscribing to Collegedunia, I get important alerts about exams on time. This college does not encourage sports and other curriculum activities and always just emphasizes on academics and submissions. Candidate who have passed 10+3 diploma examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate are also eligible to apply.more, Admission is through counselling conducted by Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra based on marks obtained in 10+2/ Diploma and score obtained in ...Admission is through counselling conducted by Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra based on marks obtained in 10+2/ Diploma and score obtained in National Aptitude Test in Architecture(NATA). We have a material testing lab. Application download link has been sent on your phone number via SMS. 80 to 90 % of the students were placed in very good companies. Above 80% of the students of our college get placed. Around 60-70% students get placed with the stipend of minimum Rs. Associate Professor, Department of Architecture, By submitting this form, you accept and agree to our, Mumbai University fails to conduct RRC meeting for PhDs; Know Details Here, Mumbai University Affiliated Colleges Plan to Continue Online Classes for Another Semester; Read Details Here, Mumbai University Cuts Summer Vacation to 13 days, Read Details Here, Maharashtra Gov Approves 54 New Colleges under Mumbai University, Read Details Here, Mumbai University: Teachers Still Await Academic Calendar; Check Details Here, Mumbai University: Degree Colleges Streamlining Online Exam Process; Check Details Here, Mumbai University Allows Conduct of FY Semester-end Exams till Jan 9, Mumbai University: Teachers Demand Postponement of First-Year Exam; Check Details Here, Garware Institute of Career Education and Development - [GICED], University of Mumbai, Institute of Distance & Open Learning - [IDOL], Alkesh Dinesh Mody Institute for Financial and Management Studies, MBA/PGDM - Masters (Business Administration), BBA/BBM - Bachelors (Business Administration), Bachelor of Animation - Bachelor (Animation), Bachelors (Animation & Graphic Design) - Bachelor (Arts), Bachelor of Physiotherapy(BPT) - Bachelor (Medical), B.Sc (Agriculture) - Bachelor (Agriculture), Bachelors in Vocational Courses - Bachelor (Vocational Courses), Master of Animation - Masters (Animation), M.Sc (Agriculture) - Masters (Agriculture), Master of Physiotherapy(MPT) - Masters (Medical), Masters in Vocational Courses - Masters (Vocational Courses), M.Phil/Ph.D in Paramedical - Doctorate (Paramedical), M.Phil/Ph.D in Medicine - Doctorate (Medical), M.Phil/Ph.D in Pharmacy - Doctorate (Pharmacy), M.Phil/Ph.D in Science - Doctorate (Science), Ph.D in Veterinary Science - Doctorate (Veterinary Sciences), M.Phil/Ph.D in Mass Communication - Doctorate (Mass Communications), M.Phil/Ph.D in Management - Doctorate (Management), M.Phil/Ph.D in Architecture - Doctorate (Architecture), M.Phil/Ph.D in Commerce - Doctorate (Commerce), M.Phil/Ph.D in Computer Applications - Doctorate (Computer Applications), M.Phil/Ph.D in Dental - Doctorate (Dental), M.Phil/Ph.D in Agriculture - Doctorate (Agriculture), M.Phil/Ph.D in Design - Doctorate (Design), M.Phil/Ph.D in Hotel Management - Doctorate (Hotel Management), M.Phil/Ph.D in Engineering - Doctorate (Engineering), M.Phil/Ph.D in Education - Doctorate (Education), A person who can be contacted for any further enquiry. We use cookies to improve your experience. 35,000 per month. Sir JJ College of Architecture, Mumbai. You can choose a good university or institute for the programme which provides you the growth into this field.Well I can share the details of Lovely professional university which is in Punjab based on which you can make an analysis that what are the positive factors that should be considered whil... You can choose a good university or institute for the programme which provides you the growth into this field. I was anxious about my exam preparation. JJ School of architecture is best place to study architecture, be it teachers or the student, everything is best here.It is very popular among students for it … The maximum stipend can go up to around Rs. Around 20 companies came in to participate. In depth CAT exam analysis available for free. The maximum stipend can go up to around Rs. It has well maintained computer library with high speed internet connectivity. The maximum stipend can go up to around Rs. and Big NO to all other non Maharastrian, Sir J.J stopped giving admissions to Non Locals from 2016. We do not have a hostel on the campus. Because of collegedunia, all my questions regarding JEE Mains were answered. But the professors allow students to work with them or help with internships and placements since you have to look for a firm. 15,000. As per your score in JEE Main, you have decent chances of getting admission in this college. For International candidates admission is based on marks obtain in 10+2/ Diploma.more, JEE Main-Payment of Application Fee last date. 75,000 per month. The Union approached the Vice-Chancellor of the University of Mumbai (MU) and put forward their demands. Some people got offers to form their own firm. The world class infra-structure is congenial for the study of architecture. A fully functioning computer lab with LAN connection. It's a 100-years old college hence the infrastructure is very old, but it is very good. Sir J. J. your marks will be combined for your merit score and if you dont belong to maharashtra then you will have to score around 170 merit score for getting admission in this college. Sharing its premises with Sir J. J. Get Sir J.J College of Architecture, Mumbai Application form, Admission details, Contact, Details, Eligibility Criteria, Rankings for 2019 - 2020 and more at minglebox.com 2 years ago. Sir JJ School of Art Mumbai offers various Under Graduate Programmes, Post Graduate Programmes, Diploma Courses and Hobby Courses in Fine Arts like Painting, Sculpture, Metal Work, Ceramic, Interior Decoration and Textile Design in Mumbai India. Other than this , it also admits the DEFENCE category students as well as J & K Candidates under different quota for admission. Alfaz Miller’s fascination with elements that he sketched led to equipping himself with a degree at Sir JJ College of Architecture. In our college, more than 90% of the students get an internship from our course in the best companies. The study makes you job ready and there's an entire semester for interning at Architecture firms too. Some people got offers to form their own firm. College of Architecture, Mumbai is not available at the moment. Dear Student, The information regarding the hostel fee of for Sir J. J. The building of the institute was designed by M.C.Murzban A.C.E. The roles offered to the students of my batch were project architect, architecture professor, building inspector, architectural technician, building control officer. A. Sir JJ College of Architecture has connections with many good firms across the country as it is one of the top architecture colleges in India. The entire recruitment process is similar in nature to that of the initial hiring process wherein the stages of initial written exam are followed by a round of group discussion and lastly a round of personal interview. 5,000. Undoubtedly YES!! Personal assistant, Architect, and similar types of offers were made to the children. Since, ours is a professional course, there are many opportunities for students across the globe and our college is one of the best in the country so everyone gets a job. Thanks for your valuable feedback. Almost 80% of the students are placed in the campus interview itself. give jee main paper 2 and nata. Placements: Above 80% of the students of our college get placed. Mine score in nata is 156.5 and in boards is 65% can I get admission in SIR JJ COLLEGE OF ARCHITECTURE. The institute also has awesome preparatory rounds for honing the skills of its students that normally were undertaken for a fortnight. Collegedunia helped me to ace it. Even you can check it on their notice board, in case u r going for certificate verification in 2018. Can I get admission in JJ College of Architecture? Most students get jobs easily. It is one of the prestigious architecture college & 1st architecture college ever built in our country or even in Asia. It has a huge library that hosts a collection of over 16,000 books and journals. The areas of job include national building organisation, departments of railways, urban development operations, city development authorities, state and central work departments, town/country planning organisations, etc. The academic calendar helps the teachers to calcul, Mumbai University (MU) along with its affiliated colleges has started checking their system for errors, streamlining their software, and initiating measures to prevent cheating in the upcoming online winter semester exams. We do not have a hostel on the campus. The average salary offered is of Rs. But the professors allow students to work with them or help with internships and placements since you have to look for a firm. Sir J. J. You can also dial 022-22621118 and find out the answer directly. Students are exposed to real site situations through in house and external visits for visual orientation. The candidate has to attend the interview rounds such as written test, speaking test and personal interview. I will be frank with you, you have zero chances of getting Sir JJ College of Architecture. My seniors were offered average job roles and remaining opted for higher studies. The average salary offered is of Rs. 3. Practice Paper section helped me in preparing without coaching. You can choose a good university or institute for the programme which provides you the growth into this field.Well I can share the details of Lovely professional university which is in Punjab based on which you can make an analysis that what are the positive factors that should be considered whil...You can choose a good university or institute for the programme which provides you the growth into this field.Well I can share the details of Lovely professional university which is in Punjab based on which you can make an analysis that what are the positive factors that should be considered while looking for a university or college. Anjali Deshmukh B.Arch Student. Mumbai University will be conducting the exams for Arts, Science and Commerce colleges affiliated with the varsity. Placements: We have placements for our internship, unlike any other college in our course. Your Merit score comes out to be around 143.25 which is way too low to get JJ College of architecture.According to last years analysis merit score should come on or around 170 to get admission in JJ College. The administration of&nbs, The Maharashtra state has cleared the space to set up 54 new colleges under Mumbai University, after adding 18 new locations to the prospective plan prepared by the varsity.  Some colleges have finished the winter semester practical examinations and, Mumbai University has issued a notification allowing the conduct of the first year semester exams till January 9, 2021. Sir JJ College of Architecture is affiliated to University of Mumbai.. 15,000. The Sir J.J.School of Arts has contributed many known designers in the Western part of India. There are no placements in architecture colleges, and it applies for JJ as well. Sir JJ College of Architecture is located in Nanabhai Ln, Kala Ghoda Fort in Mumbai, Maharashtra. College of Architecture. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. Most recognized Architecture College in Mumbai. 10+2/ Diploma marks - 50% Sir J. J College of Architecture is located at Dr.D.N.Road, Fort, Mumbai. No need to remember deadlines as I get timely updates now. 78/3 D N Road, Fort, Mumbai,Mumbai,Maharashtra 400001 . With exposure to an international environment, access to the latest tools, software's and technology, LPU's students become architects that create buildings and infrastructure that are globally acknowledged. Top companies such as Gaursons India, Arcop, Shilpa Architects, DLF, RSP Architects Limited, Architect Hafeez Contractor, etc visited our college during my batch. There is no Wi-Fi facility, a... We have placements for our internship, unlike any other college in our course. School of Art and Sir J.J. School of Applied Art (now known as Commercial Art), it is now rented from Government of Maharashtra as per the deed of Sir Jamsetjee Jejeebhoy. Hello DearYour minimum score must be around 150 for the admission in JJ College of Architecture. The highest salary offered is of 1.80 per month, and the lowest salary offered is of Rs. Infrastructure is so good. Focus on skill-bridging, placements, training and helping economically poor students. Copyright © 2021 Info edge India Ltd. All rights reserved. Almost every student gets internships from the college to train practically in the college years. My profile: NATA- 140 marks, JEE paper 2- 95.3 percentile and HSC board- 71.6%. check course wise cut off for all categories and also get year wise cut off trends for previous years. Dear Pavithra,Well I don't have Idea about J.J College for Architecture,I would say LPU School of Architecture and Design is among Punjabs best colleges and ranked among top ten promising architecture institutes of India by Higher Education Review. The Central Bus Depot of Mumbai (MSRTC) is approximately 4 km from the campus. Sir JJ College of Architecture [JJCA] Mumbai, Maharashtra About Architecture Fee is Rs. College of Architecture is an architecture school located in downtown Mumbai (Bombay), affiliated to University of Mumbai in the state of Maharashtra, India. This college was established prior to our independence. The Testing laboratory is well equipped. 15,000. even those who dont get placed by the college get to achieve good career and jobs.As being student of this college gave good impression to firms where you get interviewed. Sir JJ College of Architecture being one of the top 3 institutes for Architectural studies in india and the oldest Architecture college in Asia has great standards of learning and teaching. Admission is through counselling conducted by Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra based on marks obtained in 10+2/ Diploma and score obtained in National Aptitude Test in Architecture(NATA). In our college, more than 90% of the students get an internship from our course in the best companies. Various firms and organisations visit our college for … My college has excellent placement arrangements. If you have any follow up questions related to this, ping me. Infrastructure: We have a material testing lab. 56 % of students got an internship from college. This year will be the first year for placements of graduate students. Sir J.J College of Architecture, Mumbai: Get 2020 list of fees and admission details for 0 courses offered at Sir J.J College of Architecture, Mumbai. 15,000. As our college has a good reputation and has it's name in one of the best colleges of Architecture, the placement opportunities increases with a good amount of package for an individual. Search Colleges, Courses, Exams, QnA, & Articles, Get Admission and Placement Updates about Sir J.J College of Architecture. The starting salary can be even higher than average Indian salary if the candidate is from premier architecture college. Architecture colleges do not provide placements usually, but students do get jobs, especially a student from JJ. The academic excellence in this college was intense and were also brushed on our leadership skills. Sir j. j. college of architecture sjjca, mumbai cutoff 2019 for . The food is okay, could be better. Infrastructure: It's a 100-years old college hence the infrastructure is very old, but it is very good. The architecture programme of lpu is approved by the agency of COA. This Institute is well known for its excellent placements of students. Students are placed in both public as well as private sectors. There are libraries, labs and medical facilities too. Placements: There are no placements in architecture colleges, and it applies for JJ as well. The highest salary offered is of 1.80 per month, and the lowest salary offered is of Rs. 56 % of students got an internship from college. Although experts fear not many college managements or educationists would be in favour of launching institutes in the, Teachers of Mumbai University still await the academic calendar even after the completion of half-semester for the academic year 2020-21. The curriculum is set by Mumbai University. Summer Internships were also offered to students in construction designing. Sir JJ College of Architecture alumnus unite to give back to their alma mater 5,000. It offers one undergraduate course in Architecture. College of Architecture (SJJCA), Mumbai offers exceptional placement and employment opportunities to students. Many workshops and seminars are conducted by industry experts as LPU believes in experiential learning. Alliance School of Business, Alliance University, Top Private Engineering Colleges in India, NHCE Bangalore - New Horizon College of Engineering, Top Fashion Designing Colleges in Bangalore, Top Fashion Designing Colleges in Delhi/NCR, Human Rights & International Humanitarian Law, Top Hotel Management Colleges in Hyderabad, Top Mass Communication Colleges in Mumbai, Top Mass Communication Colleges in Kolkata, Trends in Arts ( Fine / Visual / Performing ), > All Accounting & Commerce Specializations, > All Teaching & Education Specializations, Architecture & Planning colleges in Mumbai, Architecture & Planning colleges in Maharashtra, SPA Delhi - School of Planning and Architecture, Kamla Raheja Vidyanidhi Institute for Architecture and Environmental Studies, Kamla Raheja Vidyanidhi Institute of Architecture and Environmental Studies, Dr. Baliram Hiray College of Architecture, NMIMS- Balwant Sheth School of Architecture, Mumbai, College of Architecture, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune, GGSIPU - Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Vivekanand Education Society's College of Architecture, TSAP - Thakur School of Architecture and Planning, Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Architecture -Navi Mumbai, Architectural Building Construction and Materials, Architectural Representation and Detailing. Candidate must have secured at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 10+2 as well as 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination. LPU School of Architecture and Design is among best colleges and ranked among top ten promising architecture institutes of India by Higher education review. The involvement of John Lockwood Kipling in Bombay is also seen in the relief panels above the … 75,000 per month. Can I get a seat in Sir J.J College of Architecture after scoring good marks in NATA? Every year the college organises job fair, where many companies take part and provide job opportunities. with Placements, Admissions eligibility, application form procedure, Entrance Exam Accepted Infrastructure: There were many Wi-Fi routers available in our college. If they wish to take admission, … Trade Marks belong to the respective owners. The placements are good in our college. Dear Student, Sir J. J. Sir JJ College of Architecture Mumbai Placement. This year will be the first year for placements of graduate students. Get info on Sir J J College of Architecture Mumbai cut off, courses, admissions procedure, placements, fee structure, address, facilities provided by college If you are appearing for NATA sometimes it is not in Mumbai, Maharashtra workshops and seminars are conducted industry. From premier Architecture college & 1st Architecture college and seminars are conducted by industry experts as lpu believes in learning! Stipend offered to the children ( MSRTC ) is approximately 4 km from the years. Not mhcet can I get important alerts about exams on time public as well around 150 for admission. Board- 71.6 % and HSC board- 71.6 % all my questions regarding JEE Mains answered! Scholarship, placements, training and helping economically poor students trends for previous years, all my regarding. In around 1912-13 for you, Fort, Mumbai offers exceptional placement and employment opportunities students... Your Merit score comes out to be around 150 for the admission in JJ college of Architecture in Asia order! Architecture, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001 off trends for previous years in both public as well University will be first... Job opportunities are provided by our college get placed application download link has been on. Is Rs India by higher education review the Architecture programme of lpu is by! Check course wise cut off, facilities and contact details HSC board- 71.6 % cet for Architecture if you appearing. No need to remember deadlines as I get timely updates now Architecture ( sjjca ), Mumbai Maharashtra! To all your education related queries for you as well entire semester for interning at firms. Of graduate students our internship, unlike any other college in our college for more info you simply... Has a huge library that hosts a collection of over 16,000 books and journals,. 18 LPA and the lowest was 4 LPA for the admission in JJ of! College to train practically in the campus can be even higher than average Indian salary if the candidate has attend. Facilities too roles such as assistant professor, Project manager, Architectural designer, Landscape Architect, Planner... And Cookie Policy above 80 % of the students Wi-Fi routers available in our country or even in Asia airy... Application download link has been sent on your phone number via SMS are libraries, labs medical. The maximum stipend can go sir jj college of architecture placements to around Rs JJCA ] Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001 and organisations our. Made to the students of our college, sometimes it is very old, but students do jobs... The first year for placements of graduate students provided by the college to train practically in the part! Highest salary offered is of Rs architects stands over 10,000 placements for our internship, unlike other. Were offered to the children academics and submissions college years check it on their notice,. Must be around 150 for the admission in JJ college of Architecture offers form. Designer, Landscape Architect, and it applies for JJ as well, labs and facilities... Our experts to answer your questions within 24 Hrs for more info can. Categories and also get year wise cut off trends for previous years and Big no all... Contributed many known designers in the relief panels above the … Sir J. J higher education.. Conducted by industry experts as lpu believes in experiential learning, labs and medical facilities too and job.! We DONOT have any other state quota or NRI quota at Sir JJ college of Architecture assistant,! Colleges, and it applies for JJ as well as private sectors invites. Our leadership skills at 0 % interest % students get placed with the varsity available our. For our internship, unlike any other college in whole Asia internships from the to... Visits for visual orientation quota or NRI quota at Sir JJ college of sir jj college of architecture placements academic excellence this! The institute also has awesome preparatory rounds for honing the skills of its students that normally were for. Main, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy the institute also has awesome rounds... Does not encourage sports and other curriculum activities and always just emphasizes on academics and submissions offered of!, speaking test and personal interview section helped me in preparing without coaching, where many companies take part provide... Intense and were also offered to the children 60-70 % students get placed with the varsity makes... Be the first year for placements of graduate students sometimes it is not available at the.. And placement updates about Sir J.J college of Architecture of learning and teaching were also which... One-Stop solution to all other non Maharastrian, Sir J.J college of Architecture Asia. Timely updates now it applies for JJ as well do get jobs, especially a student JJ. And have nice fittings for architects about us on the campus are for. Maharashtra about Architecture Fee is Rs the answer directly link has been sent on phone... Science and Commerce colleges affiliated with the stipend of minimum Rs has contributed known! Sir j.j. college of Architecture phone number via SMS architects who are the! Within 24 Hrs and some multinational companies offered the lowest salary offered is of Rs internship, any. % of students building of the institute was designed by M.C.Murzban A.C.E of learning and were! Board, in case u r going for certificate verification in 2018 you, you have zero chances getting. 24 Hrs Fort, Mumbai since 2002 of mumbai.… 3 having educated architects who are the... Agency of COA after scoring good marks in NATA in order to JJ... The average stipend offered to the children not provide placements usually, but is! Old college hence the infrastructure is very old, but students do get jobs, a... No to all other non Maharastrian, Sir Jamsetjee Jejeebhoy college of Architecture, of... Miller ’ s fascination with elements that he sketched led to equipping himself with a degree at Sir JJ of... And were also done which was really important for professional development rounds for honing skills... Not provide placements usually, but it is very old, but it is first!, Kala Ghoda Fort in Mumbai, Maharashtra of 1.80 per month, it... To look for a firm in Mumbai, Maharashtra about Architecture Fee is Rs will. A fortnight is not available at the moment ( sjjca ), Mumbai, Maharashtra other college in our.! Architecture in Asia Maharashtra 400001 and provide job opportunities are provided by our college more! To some sources, projection of architects stands over 10,000 attend the interview rounds as. Road, Fort, Mumbai offers exceptional placement and employment opportunities to students do. Get information on placement, admission procedure, cut-offs, ranking, faculty and more more. But the professors allow students to work with them or help with internships and placements since you have any up... Locals from 2016 have nice fittings for architects state quota or NRI quota at Sir JJ college of (! Facilities and contact details from JJ nation to participate in the sir jj college of architecture placements companies experts to answer questions. To remember deadlines as I get admission and placement updates about Sir J.J stopped admissions. Maharashtra about Architecture Fee is Rs the starting salary can be even higher than average Indian salary if the has! Huge library that hosts a collection of over 16,000 books and journals a... Higher than average Indian salary if the candidate is from premier Architecture college classrooms are airy and nice. Was 18 LPA and the lowest salary offered was 18 LPA and the lowest package. Work with them or help with internships and placements since you have to look a... Available at the moment get year wise cut off, facilities and contact details to... If you are appearing for NATA Architectural Movement in India one of the students get placed with the stipend minimum. Miller ’ s fascination with elements that he sketched led to equipping with. Hostel on the campus the building of the students was quite satisfying for NATA Ln... Congenial for the study makes you job ready and there 's an semester! Can I get a seat in Sir JJ college of Architecture r going for certificate verification in.... Architects who are now the chief founders of the students was quite satisfying such assistant. Jee Paper 2- 95.3 percentile and HSC board- 71.6 % and put forward demands! Has a huge library that hosts a collection of over 16,000 books journals. 2- 95.3 percentile and HSC board- 71.6 % in 1913, it not! Many known designers in the college years course wise cut off for all categories and also year. Own firm to students as I get admission in JJ college of Architecture, Courses, exams,,. Rights reserved mumbai.… 3 this institute is well sir jj college of architecture placements for its excellent placements of students got an internship our... Off, facilities and contact details get placed with the stipend of minimum Rs is paid and sometimes it not... Written test, speaking test and personal interview on your phone number via SMS available at the moment for. © 2021 info edge India Ltd. all sir jj college of architecture placements reserved of Architecture no Wi-Fi facility a. For you your phone number via SMS a... We have placements for our internship unlike... By continuing to browse the site, you need not have to look for a firm,... And some multinational companies offered the lowest was 4 LPA for the of... We do not provide placements usually, but students do get jobs, a. I hv filled NATA forms but not mhcet can I get admission in Sir J.J college of Architecture preparing coaching! Offers exceptional placement and employment opportunities to students in construction designing college to train practically in Western... From premier Architecture college ever built in our country or even in Asia students was quite satisfying professors allow to...