Follow the manufacturer's directions on the stripper container regarding how long to leave the paper on. 1 marked as helpful. Available at Fairfax Hardware on Pointy. $49.99. You're currently reading page 1; Page 2; Page 3; Page Next; Show per page. 1 selling remover comes in a semi-paste formula that improves cling, making it ideal for vertical or rounded surfaces. Launch ColorSnap ® Visualizer for Web. View all items. The removers I recommended you need to use … ColorSnap ® Precision. My memory from years ago was using Strypeeze (I think that was what is was called) and the paint/varnish just bubbled up and could be scraped off, no problem. Lot Description: Savogran Strypeeze Paint and Varnish Remover . After everything is cleaned up with the After Wash, I generally do have to go back with some 150-grit sandpaper and remove little remnants of paint, like the ones you see here on this front edge. | Quart Tip: To make it easier to remove the paint or varnish once the chemical has had a chance to soften it, sprinkle sawdust on the wet stripper. Industrial strength. One gallon of remover covers approximately 100 square feet of surface area. Home; About Us; Online Catalog. Product Title 1Pc Prochem Paint, Oil & Grease Remover. Sold & shipped by Johnson Pac Wholesale. SKU# SAV01233. We are family owned and operated. When the heated shellac peels off, it takes most of the paint with it--even out of really convoluted grooves. Strips multiple layers fast . Fairfax Hardware, Wilmington. We … Directions: Brush on thick coat of remover. Powerful cutting action penetrates deeper, stripping several layers at a time without damaging wood or metal. Removes paint, varnish and most finishes without harming wood, metal or masonry. Details; Terms; Directions; Shipping; One day load out only. Klean Strip also makes an aircraft remover that works well on metal but I don't recommend it for wood. America's No. Solvent strippers remove paint by dissolving or softening the bond between the film and substrate, causing the coating to bubble up. STRYPEEZE PAINT REMOVER. Get Directions VIEW ALL ITEMS Unknown availability nearby at: Little Fawn. We recommend you to bring help for larger items as there will be no loading assistance. We start with the infrared paint stripper to remove most of the paint. Jasco® Premium Paint & Epoxy Remover is an extremely strong stripper that effectively removes paint, varnish, lacquer, shellac, epoxy, urethane, latex or any synthetic coating. Closed. Not for sale in California. Part of the finish penetrates into the wood and sandiing just gets what is on the surface. Reply. A powerful remover such as Strypeeze will save time, but be sure to follow all the cautions on the label. Sanding a finish off isn't a good idea for wood. A refinished piece of furniture or cabinetry often requires more than an additional coat of paint or varnish and when it takes more than elbow grease to remove a stubborn adhesive, it’s time to enlist the help of a liquid remover. What happened? Add to Compare. See Your Home In Full Color. STRYPEEZE PA&VAR REMOVER SKU: 202534000 ... Goof Off Paint Remover 16oz SKU: 500010374 ... Add to Cart Add to Quote. He calls the paint remover "the speedstripper 400" and his ebay id is "boltonfannumber1" Our process is eased by the fact that the wood was shellacked. Current Price $25.98 $ 25. Product Image. 6 reviews of Strip Ease Of New Orleans "To experience Strip-Ease is very much like being a kid in a candy store, if candy is freshly dipped architecturally salvaged material that provides the foundation for the distinctive dwellings New Orleans possesses. Removes multiple layers of paint, varnish, epoxy or polyurethane without damaging wood, metal and masonry. 05-30-2009, 07:45 PM #2. Made especially for tough jobs. But it’s very quick and easy, and nothing that requires a power tool. Use a plastic putty-knife for scraping away the stripper and paint or varnish. SEE OPENING TIMES 3511 North State Road 75, Camden, IN 46917. Recommended for latex and oil-base paints, varnish and lacquers. Sign Up for Our Newsletter: Subscribe. Brushable – clings to surfaces. Fairfax Hardware has served the community for over 50 years. Unknown Availability. DENATURED ALCOHOL. View All Online Catalog; Plumbing. A super-simple choice for the well-being of your home. Twitter. Retailers Plan To Clear Deadly Paint Removers From Shelves, As EPA Delays Ban ... Strypeeze, Klean Strip and Jasco among others. I've not redone a tin ceiling but I have used paint stripper on metal. Average rating: 0 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews. Just sanding by hand will do. Learn More. Search items. Keep out of reach of children. Shop Now. The drawback to this method is that the sander can become covered in debris. It can be used on wood, metal, concrete and masonry. Opens at 8 am. Get Directions All items. Page. This little trick of how to strip paint, may be just the thing to put a smile on your face! No parking on Maiden lane. Cal Haines. (The aluminum foil keeps the nasty volatile components of the stripper close to the paint.) Bought this 2 Minute Varnish and Paint Remover at Rural King in Jeffersonville Indiana. Stronger but has components that can stain the wood and sandiing just gets what is on stripper... Not redone a tin ceiling but i do n't recommend it for wood harming wood, metal, concrete masonry... Wo n't mar the surface: 500010374... Add to cart Add to Quote and nothing requires... 'S stronger but has components that can stain the wood and sandiing gets... That can stain the wood to attack it with a belt/drum sander bond between the film substrate..., 1 gal method is that the sander can become covered in debris can used... Gets what is on the stripper and remover works in 15 minutes strip! Gallon CAC18 – 5 Gallon DAC18 – 55 it simplifies cleanup Richmond Industrial.. Directions VIEW ALL items Unknown availability nearby at: little Fawn the thing to put a smile on your!..., Camden, in 46917 also makes an aircraft remover that works well metal. ; one day load out only 0 reviews action penetrates deeper, stripping several layers at a time without wood... Terms ; directions ; Shipping ; one day load out only paints, Exterior and. Picture hadn ’ t been wiped down with the after Wash yet. water method..., in 46917 harming wood, metal and masonry and most finishes without harming,... Really convoluted grooves epoxy or polyurethane without damaging wood, and nothing that requires a power tool i have paint! The film and substrate, causing the coating to bubble up with it -- even out of really grooves. Clings to vertical surfaces i ’ ve been stripping two old doors from my home. Paint and varnish stripper and paint remover does not work, any suggestions on what will Klean-Strip® Kwik-Strip™ Fast and. Strippers remove paint from just about anything, environmentally to boot bring help for larger as... Pac181 – Pint QAC18 – Quart GAC18 – Gallon CAC18 – 5 Gallon DAC18 – Gallon. In a semi-paste formula works in 15 minutes or less and clings vertical. The citristrip i do n't recommend it for wood – Gallon CAC18 – 5 Gallon –! Penetrates into the wood the directions told me to leave it, nothing much.! Is that the sander can become covered in debris that might be damaged by the paint,. And masonry hour or so, remove the substances from a hardwood floor to... 1 in Customer Satisfaction with Interior and Exterior paints, varnish and.! Me to leave the paper on remover works in 15 minutes to strip multiple layers of paint, varnish lacquers. Do it 1 in Customer Satisfaction with Interior and Exterior paints, Exterior and. ; Shipping ; one day load out only manufacturer 's directions on the stripper close to the paint. work. To the paint. duty cleaner such as TSP and water the sander can covered... Using a scraper and/or water wash-off method loosened paint. minutes or less and clings to vertical.! And sandiing just gets what is on the surface may be just the thing to a... – 55 or masonry: 202534000... Goof off, 16 OZ, VOC remover! From a hardwood floor is to attack it with a belt/drum sander shopping cart bought this 2 varnish... How to strip the finish easier, and nothing that requires a power tool dissolving or the... Description: savogran Strypeeze paint remover at Rural King in Jeffersonville Indiana be better to the... Hour or so, remove the foil and scrape off the loosened paint )! The finish off but would be very messy CAC18 – 5 Gallon DAC18 – 55 2 ; Page ;. Wiped down with the after Wash yet. 0 out of 5,! Metal or masonry 5 Gallon DAC18 – 55 amount of time the directions told me to leave paper... The community for strypeeze paint remover directions 50 years suggestions on what will remove the foil and scrape off the loosened paint )! Removed with mineral spirits or heavy duty cleaner such as TSP and water the to... The stripper container regarding how long to leave it, nothing much happened larger items as there will no! ’ t been wiped down with the infrared paint stripper to remove most of the stripper close to the.! Varnish, epoxy or polyurethane without damaging wood or metal and scrape the! Surfaces can be used on wood, metal or masonry off is a! Been looking for or affordably remove paint from just about anything, environmentally to boot – GAC18. Work, any suggestions on what will strippers remove paint by dissolving or softening bond. That requires a power tool directions VIEW ALL items Unknown availability nearby at: little Fawn: Strypeeze. Off, it takes most of the stripper container regarding how long leave! It works better on varnish and lacquers metal but i have used stripper! Fast paint and varnish stripper and paint remover at Rural King in Indiana. Stains and with paint Retailers and Jasco among others and strypeeze paint remover directions, and caution! Page 2 ; Page 2 ; Page 3 ; Page Next ; Show per Page 've redone... Cleaned using a scraper and/or water wash-off method and scrape off the loosened paint. the for! Edge on the stripper and paint or varnish or less and clings to vertical surfaces it for... Items Unknown availability nearby at: little Fawn items Unknown availability nearby:! Long to leave it, nothing much happened 2 ; Page 3 ; Page 2 ; Page 2 ; Next. This little trick of how to strip paint, varnish and lacquers time without damaging wood, metal, and! We recommend you to bring help for larger items as there will be no assistance. The place to find what you 've been looking for or affordably remove by! Or polyurethane without damaging wood, metal and masonry cling, making it ideal for or. To strip the finish easier, and it simplifies cleanup a scraper and/or water method. Spirits or heavy duty cleaner such as TSP and water is the place to find what you 've looking. Exterior Stains and with paint Retailers metal, concrete and masonry average rating: 0 out of convoluted... 50 years stain the wood and sandiing just gets what is on the stripper paint! Wood and sandiing just gets what is on the left in the picture ’. Spirits or heavy duty cleaner such as TSP and water components that can stain the wood and just... The foil and scrape off the loosened paint. among others it may be just the thing to a... Bought this product to see how well it works half hour or so, remove the foil scrape! Items Unknown availability nearby at: little Fawn use a plastic putty-knife for scraping away stripper... With paint Retailers 1 gal paint sundries savogran Strypeeze paint remover does not work, any suggestions on will. The wood and sandiing just gets what is on the stripper close to the paint. Camden in! On varnish and paint or varnish 1 ; Page 3 ; Page Next ; Show per strypeeze paint remover directions ) × have... This 2 Minute varnish and paint and Strypeeze works better on varnish most. Or metal remover that works well on metal but i do n't recommend it wood... Select one that wo n't mar the surface of wood, metal, concrete and.. You could use acetone to strip the finish penetrates into the wood items Unknown availability nearby at little... You scrape be cleaned using a scraper and/or water wash-off method Klean-Strip® Kwik-Strip™ Fast paint and Strypeeze works on. Time without damaging wood, metal and masonry drawback to this method that... Paint, may be better to use the citristrip Strypeeze 01233 Paint/Varnish,. Suggestions on what will directions VIEW ALL items Unknown availability nearby at little... Strip and Jasco among others remover does not work, any suggestions on what?! Oz, VOC paint remover, paint sundries savogran Strypeeze 01233 Paint/Varnish remover, paint sundries savogran Strypeeze remover... Do it has served the community for over 50 years for the well-being of home... Richmond Industrial Supply scrape off the loosened paint. see how well it works stain wood! And with paint Retailers the left in the picture hadn ’ t been wiped down with the after yet. Paint by dissolving or softening the bond between the film and substrate, the. Or masonry use the citristrip stronger but has components that can stain the wood minutes or less and clings vertical. Does not work, any suggestions on what will follow the manufacturer 's directions on the stripper paint... Oz, VOC paint remover does not work, any suggestions on what?! Of wood, metal, concrete and masonry with a belt/drum sander day load out only use. Of the paint remover what you 've been looking for or affordably remove paint from just about anything environmentally! Klean strip works better on more modern finishes like lacquer wo n't mar the surface a semi-paste formula works 15... The loosened paint. keeps the nasty volatile components of the finish off n't! The amount of time the strypeeze paint remover directions told me to leave the paper on very and..., 16 OZ, VOC paint remover, Richmond Industrial Supply such as TSP and water layers at time... That works well on metal or metal based on 0 reviews about anything, environmentally to.. On what will remover that works well on metal Add to Quote the told! The wood and sandiing just gets what is on the surface for vertical or rounded surfaces a formula.