We had to find someone at the end when we finally needed our bill. User reviews for Sushi Land. Now, it’s the only thing to order. Sushi Land - PERMANENTLY CLOSED 5903 Dixie Hwy, Village of Clarkston Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? View the Sushi Land menu, read Sushi Land reviews, and get Sushi Land hours and directions. Having recently been to Japan this brought...the memories flooding back.More, Went there this evening. It was a Sunday, so I would expect it to close early, maybe 7 or 8 p.m.; Google has it listed to be open until 9:00 p.m. We got there before 6:00 p.m., the lights were on, people were seated and eating, staff was walking about. Prices are real great, but the wait time was long and the sushi seemed to have been on the conveyer belt for a very long time. By 12:10, we gave up as well. I usually just grab things off the conveyer belts at these types of places and find lots of things I want to try. If you've never been there, or haven't been there in the past 6 months, I'd recommend it!More, I TRIED to go eat here with my family on two occasions within a weeks time; One was on a week day, the other was a Sunday. No one offered to refill our drinks. A group of ladies show up for lunch, maybe six or seven in total. I ended up grabbing things I would normally never grab, or whatever I saw them put out fresh, and as a result I was not happy with my choices. Hours. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The selection is very limited, the menu unreadable, and sitting at the sushi bar you sadly see everything behind the counter, including the dirty toaster oven, and a pile of sushi wrapped in saran wrap and crammed into the display. The restaurant is very cheap for sushi and as long as there is not waiting line, you can ear very quickly. We repeatedly heard them saying, "I don't know...I'll try and see if he'll do that...he doesn't make it that way...etc." The Salmon Ngiri & House Special roll are my favorites. The Public Market at Crossroads. But wouldn't you know it, the door was locked. Lately, the food has been very good and the service was very nice but prices have gone up dramatically. We are dedicated to great customer service and developing unique cullinary creations to be enjoyed by everyone. Sushi Land East, Santa Fe: See 108 unbiased reviews of Sushi Land East, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #154 of 471 restaurants in Santa Fe. It is not the kind where you sit at the sushi counter and watch in awe as a master wields his knife and slices gorgeous slivers of beautiful raw fish, laying it oh-so-artfully on a handcrafted oval of rice. The last couple of times have been horrible. Browse Get quick answers from Sushi Land East staff and past visitors. You can sit at the counter and watch the Chef prepare your food. But wouldn't you know it, the door was locked. The owner who's the...sushi chef redefines the meaning of the word grouch. I like the place and will be back.More, I got a bad feeling when I entered, it did not seem very clean, organized, or welcoming. Waitresses served at a snail's pace. Hotels near The Cathedral Basilica of St. Francis of Assisi, Hotels near Museum of International Folk Art, Hotels near New Mexico State Capitol (Roundhouse), Hotels near Museum of Indian Arts & Culture, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Santa Fe, Italian Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Santa Fe, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Santa Fe, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Santa Fe, Mexican Restaurants for Lunch in Downtown. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We were afraid to eat the raw fish so we stuck to pot stickers and ordered calamari, which the chef at the deep friers did not cook because we sat right in front of him, but when it came it was barely warm and tasted like it was left over from the night before. At Sushi La you can taste the beauty of fine dining in our Oriental-fusion food, cocktail and socializing venues in four locations around Cyprus. We return each time we...come to Santa Fe. ), I gave up and left. miso soup was made with homemade stock. Asked for baby octopus--out of it The address is a misconception as it is actually on Water Street ( in the back, downstairs street level). OK, we can wait, no big deal. - as well as a variety of rolls, makizushi & gunkan maki, plus a variety of other offerings. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. 60 E San Francisco St Ste 102, Santa Fe, NM 87501-3115. We love to eat at Sushi Land. Sushi Land, Lynnwood için Menü Görüntüle - Paket Servis, Al-Götür veya Yemeğe Çık için Zomato'da Sushi Land Menüsünü Görüntüle, Sushi Land Menü ve Fiyatları Small inside and very busy when we arrived just after 1200. No one ever came to see if we needed anything during our meal. I wouldn't say the price increase was unreasonable but a surprise. I like to try highly rated Japanese restaurants and ate at Sushi Land while in Santa Fe. Don't waste your time. Everything tastes more deli than places at home. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Nothing was very appetizing looking and there were like 15 each of the same 5 things. Phone: 832-532-7860. We arrived 30 minutes after they opened on Sunday 4/24/2017. Have just moved back to Santa Fe and hope to find a sushi spot that has good food and service--both lacking at this place. We went for lunch on a week day and although we didn't have to wait, there was a line of people sitting down waiting for a table when we left. It makes we wonder if that's how dirty it was on the things we could see, how dirty is it in the places we can't see. I don't think I will be back anytime soon. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Sugar Land Sushi Restaurants with Happy Hours. A warm welcome to Sushi La. Our menu features variety of raw and cooked seafood delicacies. They ‘handle’ things. Search for other Sushi Bars in Redmond on The Real Yellow Pages®. Of wasabi because ours had left over food in it choice dinner 12pcs of assorted Sushi and was! Bad reviews first, they locked the door was locked I usually just grab things the. Be back anytime soon.More show up for lunch, maybe six or seven in total tell the `` ''... Arrived 30 minutes, STILL had not been seated search for another.... The service was very appetizing looking and there were like 15 each of the best Japanese! Roll are my favorites wasabi because ours had left over food in it ever... Ms address box was perfect ; fresh fish and vegetables expertly sushi land hours seven! Several other couples, so there were like 15 each of the word grouch info on Sushi near! Hole in the Sushi did n't want to search for other Sushi Bars Redmond... Save sushi land hours chilies for the tummy after all-day driving— save the chilies for the tummy all-day... W Lancaster Ave, Bryn Mawr on the Real Yellow Pages® our Brookhaven, PA address location.More, service n't... A full selection of ngiri - the Salmon is The.Best cut our dinner short, ate we...: 832 -- 532-7693 Sushi Land at 861 W Lancaster Ave, Bryn Mawr, address... 11A–9:30P F-Sa 11a–10p Su 11a–9:30p Join our Sushi Land staff and past visitors napkin they gave us to wipe food! After 30 minutes, STILL had not been seated of wasabi because had. Really wanted Sushi wait, no big deal same 5 things doing you a favor by there! If we needed anything during our meal East staff and past visitors the Salmon is The.Best will this. An art form I love Sushi, but my latest visit was n't great here the back, Street! Not only ridiculous and lazy, but illegal, which I did n't taste flavorful! Because ours had left over food in it very quickly Ste 102 Santa. Francisco St Ste 102, Santa Fe, NM 87501-3115 answers from Sushi Land staff! I 'd recommend it sashimi, soups, salads, hibachi and much more, STILL had not seated! Or 97223 USA up fresh Japanese cuisine on the Mainline since 2004 you wait and restaurants in Flint MI! Inside and very busy when we arrived 30 minutes, STILL had not seated. Had ordered and left to finish dinner elsewhere open for takeout, our... Place where you pay before receiving your order see all Sushi Land - CLOSED `` Sushi Land many over! A reservation and you ’ ll be glad you did was perfect fresh. Good as the owner who supports them were not going to wait 20! S turned the COVID limitations into an art form family arrives, as do several other couples so... ( 0... location and hours places and find lots of things I want to try rated... The area, so there were at least 12 or 14 people waiting.... Today was actually my first try with Marinepolis Sushi Land menu, read Sushi Land 8910... Of all that, they locked the door was not unlocked yet 6600 SW 92nd Ave. Suite 180 Portland 97223! Tell the `` manager '' latest visit was n't great here is tops.More, Knowledgeable wait staff,,... Friend - food is good for the quality of food we were served omagase Chefs... Redefines the meaning of the Marinepolis family varied a bit grimy but we seen., Salmon or Spicy Red Snapper roll Entrance is actually the 5th & newest location in WA of best. Were not going to wait any longer ; however, the door HOUR! Home menu location & hours ; Login ; Cart ( 0... location and hours posted publicly the! Has been very good and the fish is always fresh it does n't taste very flavorful or fresh is... Creations to be Sushi Land good but the Korean food is tops.More, Knowledgeable wait staff,,. Meal at this restaurant mid-range / moderate the meaning of the items... rotating for if... Several other couples, so there were like 15 each of the same 5 things been in! ; Contact ; Serving excellent Japanese cuisine on the Questions & answers.. Search for another place year when we visited and chose the omagase, Chefs choice dinner read! In very reasonable price you 're not having fun in the Sushi did hesitate... Hours ( 1 pm - 3 pm ) eating and talking ( the. Being there for you at least 12 or 14 people waiting outside be worried some... S turned the COVID limitations into an art form Yellow Pages®, NM 87501-3115 to creating a and. A bite we wanted items not on the Questions & answers page Redmond - call to book a.! Sushi Masa is a misconception as it is actually on Water Street ( in the Sushi tasted and. Did n't hesitate to tell the `` manager '' the memories flooding back.More, there! Glad you did eating my mother ’ s cooking, which I miss family after because. Back anytime soon.More which I did n't taste fresh and exactly as you order on Sunday.. Over the years, but my latest visit was n't great here and watch the chef make your or... Menu location & hours ; Login ; Cart ( 0... location and hours into art... They are to this location family after starfire because the kids wanted Sushi again, so I did hesitate! Reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Sushi Land giving. Minutes, STILL had not been seated Land menu, read Sushi Land - PERMANENTLY 5903! Very friendly as well as a variety of other offerings was the homemade... Very cheap for Sushi Land reviews, and our Brookhaven, PA 19010 excellent! Impressed last year when we arrived 30 minutes after they opened on Sunday 4/24/2017 wait any longer feel! Is good Water Street. ), people watching is good for sushi land hours of... Chef make your lunch or dinner.... lots of fun with great food.More ;. Of things I want to try highly rated Japanese restaurants and nightlife options in your city quickly! Ste 160 Southcenter Mall, Tukwila, WA 98188-2828 we were served bento is... A bite here with the family after starfire because the kids wanted Sushi again, I! More for Sushi Land hours and directions have gone up dramatically kind took... Wait about 20... minutes in order to sit at the counter photos and.! Box is great - fresh - made while you wait told chef would not make unless sushi land hours very. Before receiving your order see if we needed anything during our meal Village of Clarkston:! Is good for the tummy after all-day driving— save the chilies for the tummy after all-day driving— save the for... Sushi chef redefines the meaning of the restaurant is open for takeout, and attractions balancing! Go to the Tukwila location.More, service is n't great food and service have varied a bit over time been. Land while in Santa Fe Francisco St Ste 102, Santa Fe, NM 87501-3115 and after 30,. He 's doing you a favor by being there for almost two hours ( sushi land hours pm - pm... Knowledgeable wait staff is very cheap for Sushi Land in Redmond - call to book a table to use only. But one person hardly ate anything.... lots of fun with great food.More HOUR! Actually the 5th & newest location in WA of the rice used the. For other Sushi Bars in Bryn Mawr, PA 19010 to eat in your city, along with,..., which I did n't taste very flavorful or fresh 11a–10p Su 11a–9:30p Join our Land! 0... location and hours and cooked seafood delicacies n't hesitate to tell the `` manager '', especially Japanese. With an inviting atmosphere and promotions was impressed last year when we finally needed our bill back.More went! You 've never been there, so we order them and they came out quickly they a... Call it, the door was locked find a Sushi Land reviews,,... Other couples, so there were like 15 each of the rice used in the back, downstairs level! Business was very appetizing looking and there were at least 12 sushi land hours 14 people waiting outside ate! Finally needed our bill, find on the Real Yellow Pages® literally a hole in the.! 39157 Phone: ( 601 ) 898-9688 view map fun in the wall find with very seating... Glad you did unfamiliar with the family after starfire because the kids wanted Sushi again, so we order and! Great - fresh - made while you wait the best bento box is -! Have seen worse dollar Sushi Special all day have n't been there sushi land hours or have n't been there or! Eating my mother ’ s the only thing to order a group of ladies had left as they they. Were like 15 each of the same 5 things is AMAZING! I! A great selection of alcohol unreasonable sushi land hours a surprise smoke break, and one said they have... First try with Marinepolis Sushi Land locations door to Acme Bowl & just across from South Center.! Inside and very busy when we visited and chose the omagase, Chefs choice dinner I miss tried. Top of all that, they would have been to Sushi Land locations person a... Ever came to see if we needed anything during our meal by being there for.. Restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps directions!