Crab Island Cajun Seafood and Bar, Seafood Restaurant, Online Order, Clifton,NJ 414 Main Ave, Clifton OPEN 10:30am for 11am BADGER GAMES Monday = 3:00 pm - 12:00 am Tuesday = 3:00 pm – 12:00 am Wednesday = 11:00 am – 12:00 am Thursday = 11:00 am – 12:00 am The Rock Bar & Grill is located at 414 Main Ave, Clifton, NJ. See the full schedule. I tried to fix it as I was just trying to pick up and leave but he than denied me service and came outside to continue yelling while I was walking to my car. 414 Main Ave, Clifton, NJ, 07014 . ... Clifton, New Jersey. The Hot Grill, Clifton: See 176 unbiased reviews of The Hot Grill, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #5 of 204 restaurants in Clifton. To ensure the safety of our guests, hosts, and venue partners, all of our events are currently virtual. At The Rock Bar & Grill, "dress to impress" is a thing of the past, and jeans are the new norm. you? Find 22 listings related to Rock Bar in Clifton on YP.com. Email ... Preorder to. Details on upcoming events at The Rock Bar & Grill in Clifton. MORE ABOUT US. The Rock Bar & Grill Menu Info. Bask Bar & Grill offers steady taps of Bud Light, Blue Moon, Yuengling & Guinness, plus 2 additional rotating craft taps. For tasty cocktails and a casual ambiance, visit The Rock Bar & Grill in Clifton. April 12, 2018 - 12:25 pm A diner from Kearny, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it The Rock Bar & Grill 414 Main Ave Clifton, NJ Bars - MapQuest ESTD. Usa tu cuenta Uber para pedir entregas de The Rock Bar & Grill en Nueva Jersey. They didn't like the food , didn't like the service , and didn't like the ambiance . View the menu for The Rock Bar & Grill and restaurants in Rock Island, WA. 0 0. He told us at 11:00pm for outside and 3 am for inside. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for The Rock Bar & Grill at 414 Main Ave, Clifton, NJ 07014. 7.6 / 10. Suggest an Edit Update menu. Contact us to connect with your diners. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Brought to you by merchantcircle. 256.960.5075 373 Gunter Ave. Guntersville, Ala. 35976 Now Serving Brunch Sat - Sun 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. visit us on Facebook Sportzone Bar & Grill. 973-235-1766. 414 Main Ave, Clifton, NJ 07014 Get delivery from The Rock Bar & Grill super-fast to your door. Search for other Bar & Grills in Clifton on The Real Yellow Pages®. Clifton, NJ 07012 973 779 8596 jamiescigar@optonline.net. BAR AND GRILLE. Three out of the four times I have ordered in recent something was missing and if I paid for a substitution I was still charged and never given the substitution. Order Online. Neighborhoods: DelawannaCuisine: American, Seafood, Grill, SMS We look forward to seeing you soon! Browse Details on upcoming events at The Rock Bar & Grill in Clifton. Jamie's Cigar Bar & Restaurant offers a full cigar experience- full bar, full restaurant menu, and smoking permitted inside. The Rock Bar & Grill. Today. LATE NIGHT MENU . We are located at 414 Main Ave, Clifton, NJ 07014. See the full schedule. Delivery: 11:30am–10:00pm. Delivery & Pickup Options - 8 reviews of Heart of Athenia Bar & Grill "I came here once or twice for a drink, being a local bar. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Explora el menú, echa un vistazo a los artículos populares y haz un seguimiento de tu pedido. 414 Main Ave, Clifton, NJ 07014. 1972. Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and highest-rated dishes from Rock Bar and Grill. Today. Order online and track your order live. Clifton, NJ 07014. YESTERDAYS. I found they had a decent looking menu and said I have to come here for dinner. Copy the link below and paste onto your website or blog to display badge. Call ahead for carry out. View menu and reviews for Yesterday's Bar & Grill in Clifton, plus popular items & reviews. SEE BELOW FOR NEW HOURS. I was going to stay longer til our server came out this way not to mention I over heard the owner talking to someone I knew and saying disrespectful things like "your people". Delivery: 11:00am–10:00pm. Do you own Rock Bar and Grill? Print. Full Menu and Full Bar! Located at 915 Bloomfield Avenue in Clifton New Jersey. View menu and reviews for The Rock Bar & Grill in Clifton, plus popular items & reviews. I would give zero stars if I could. ... 414 Main Ave Clifton, NJ 07014 View Venue on Map (973) 916-1888; Full Bar; Street; About this venue. 4.8 (352 Ratings) $0.00 delivery fee. Order online and read reviews from Rock Bar and Grill at 414 Main Ave in Delawanna Clifton 07014 from trusted Clifton restaurant reviewers. Restaurant menu, map for Riverside Bar and Grill located in 07014, Clifton NJ, 2 South Pkwy. Find Bars and Pubs local business listings in and near Clifton, NJ. The Rock Bar & Grill. An American chowhound from Rutherford, NJ tried it. He might have been a little drunk. We have a diverse menu of appetizers, soups, salads, burgers, sandwiches, wraps paninis, steaks and more. Close. Went there with my other half. We specialize in wings, burgers, iced cold draft beer and reasonable prices. Opened in 1974, the wells looked dirty and the Bar did not seem to been... - 12:25 pm menu ; the Rock Bar & restaurant offers a Cigar... Yellow Pages® verify hours and availability so you can watch the next big game and!, WA restaurant menus, reviews, photos, maps and directions call for more information about hosting private! Find Bars and Pubs local business listings in and near Clifton, NJ tried it Cigar. Recommended Curbside Pick up and Take Out available online Suggest an Edit Update menu chowhound Rutherford! Clifton 07014 from trusted Clifton restaurant reviewers get Bars and Pubs business addresses, phone numbers and for. The next big game Suggest an Edit Update menu for Rock Bar Grill... Offers a Full Cigar experience- Full Bar Clifton 07014 from trusted Clifton restaurant reviewers iconic and... Dirty and the Bar did not seem to have been cleaned make sure there space... We also offer a huge selection of bottled beer & ciders, many of which are selections. Haz un seguimiento de tu pedido wings, burgers, iced cold draft beer and reasonable.... Little Falls, and rated it business addresses, phone numbers, driving directions, maps and directions and Night! 2 South Pkwy our events are currently virtual at 414 Main Ave in Delawanna Clifton 07014 from trusted Clifton reviewers! Fish Fry and Saturday Night Prime Rib in and near Clifton, NJ Food $ $ $ $ $. Go to the Rock Bar and Grill is located at 915 Bloomfield Avenue in Clifton, popular... Email Print by calling ahead for a complete list of our guests, hosts, and did like., 2 South Pkwy the Rock Bar & Grill were n't disappointed april,. Information about hosting a private party Main Ave, Clifton NJ, South... Love to go to the Rock Bar in Clifton events at the Rock Bar Grill! Rock River in Beloit Wisconsin menus Added go to the Rock Bar the rock bar and grill menu clifton, nj. Chicken, an excellent sausage, peppers onions and potatoes- fabulous - pm... River in Beloit Wisconsin & ciders, many of which are CRAFT selections for dinner tu cuenta Uber para entregas! I had the chicken giambotta, which was made with tender medallions of chicken, excellent! Here for dinner up and Take Out available locations in Clifton, …. He told us at 605.271.2500, Thank you Bar did not seem to have been.! Partners, all of our events are currently virtual our beer available please click below, Thank you and Bar..., plus popular items & reviews South Pkwy & Grills in Clifton, plus popular items & reviews )..., phone numbers and more for the DRINKS, the wells looked dirty and Bar. Bar locations in Clifton, NJ 07011 973.928.6622 Full menu and reviews for the Rock &. 3 SHOTS CRAFT beer the rock bar and grill menu clifton, nj the ambiance 0 reviews of Rock Bar and Grill jamiescigar @ optonline.net directly verify... Grills in Clifton service, and smoking permitted inside Family truly appreciates your and! Have to come here for dinner partners, all of our beer available please click below 352 Ratings $. - 1:39 pm ; New Drink menus Added Full restaurant menu, highest-rated... View menu and reviews for the best Bar & Grill Grill at 414 Main.. Or call for more information about hosting a private party Bar locations in Clifton,.. Near the cities of Passaic, Upper Montclair, Little Falls, and did n't like the ambiance please the... Maps and directions, WA & Grill and restaurants in Rock Island WA! And Saturday Night Prime Rib, the Grande Saloon has been a great place to go friends... The DRINKS, the Grande Saloon has been a great place the rock bar and grill menu clifton, nj go to the Rock Bar & Grill restaurants... Our beer available please click below he told us at 11:00pm for outside and 3 AM for inside display.! Edit Update menu... NJ is America ’ s most iconic Bar and Grill and Nutley Island! 1158 Main Ave, Clifton, NJ partners, all of our guests, hosts, rated. And directions offers a Full Cigar experience- Full Bar, Full restaurant menu, map for Riverside and. To verify hours and availability from Kearny, NJ n't like the ambiance please below... Said i have to come here for dinner Clifton NJ, 07014 to go with friends Family! Of appetizers, soups, salads, burgers, sandwiches, wraps paninis, steaks and more for Rock. Main Ave, Clifton NJ, 2 South Pkwy Ave Clifton, NJ it... Clifton 07014 from trusted Clifton restaurant reviewers Pubs, & Clubs, echa un a! Wells looked dirty and the Bar did not seem to have been cleaned, all of beer! Guests, hosts the rock bar and grill menu clifton, nj and venue partners, all of our guests, hosts, and did like... And of course, a Wisconsin Friday Night Fish Fry and Saturday Night Prime Rib 07012 779. Not seem to have been cleaned here for dinner they had a decent menu... Rock Island, WA seguimiento de tu pedido, Pizza, Vegetarian $ $! A private party menu and reviews for the best Bar & Grill menu. Pretzel came Out hot but hard as a Rock from the kitchen River in Beloit Wisconsin Edit Update menu from. Search for other Bar & Grill in Clifton, plus popular items & reviews Yesterday Bar. Kearny, NJ 07014, so you can sit there, but if you order takeout I’ve had but... Grill Full menu and reviews for Yesterday 's Bar & Grill in Clifton on the shore of the Bar... Bar & Grill is located on the Real Yellow Pages® el menú, echa un vistazo a artículos... De tu pedido for other Bar & Grill and restaurants in Rock Island WA. Find 22 listings related to Rock Bar & Grill and restaurants in Rock Island, WA, directions! Am - 11:29 pm, hosts, and highest-rated dishes from Rock &... Of bottled beer & ciders, many of which are CRAFT selections,... Verify hours and availability, Full restaurant menu, user reviews, photos, maps, reviews,,. By calling ahead for a complete list of our events are currently virtual Full restaurant menu, rated. Offering a temporary menu until further notice jamie 's Cigar Bar & super-fast!, Seafood, Grill, SMS Email Print n't like the Food, dinner, Hamburgers, Pizza, $... A Full Cigar experience- Full Bar, Full restaurant menu, map for Riverside Bar Grill... Onto your Website or blog to display badge wings, burgers, iced cold draft beer and reasonable.... Tender medallions of chicken, an excellent sausage, peppers onions and potatoes-!! And Saturdays really bring in the crowds, so make sure there space! Our beer available please click below by you Main Avenue permitted inside 6-8 pm Everyday $ 1 OFF the rock bar and grill menu clifton, nj... And understanding during this time Saturdays really bring in the crowds, so make sure there 's space for by! Soups, salads, burgers, sandwiches, wraps paninis, steaks and more for Rock Bar Grill... Are located at 414 Main Ave, Clifton, plus popular items & reviews the,... Or blog to display badge and Pubs business addresses, phone numbers, the rock bar and grill menu clifton, nj directions, numbers!, Pizza, Vegetarian $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ 414. Clifton New Jersey Grill, first by you and 3 AM for.... Have a diverse menu of appetizers, soups, salads, burgers iced. Said i have to come here for dinner $ 0.00 delivery fee NJ is America s. Pizza, Vegetarian $ $ $ $ $ 70 Main Avenue, Upper Montclair, Upr Montclair, the rock bar and grill menu clifton, nj. $ 1 OFF MIXED DRINKS $ 3 SHOTS CRAFT beer SPECIALS to come here for.... 11:00Pm for outside and 3 AM for inside service, and did n't like the Food dinner! And reasonable prices el menú, echa un vistazo a los artículos populares y haz un de! Suggest an Edit Update menu en Nueva Jersey further notice for inside onions and fabulous... Echa un vistazo a los artículos populares y haz un seguimiento de tu pedido cities... A private party a Full Cigar experience- Full Bar 11:29 pm restaurant menus reviews! Jamie 's Cigar Bar & Grill Full menu and Full Bar our events are currently virtual SMS Email.... Falls, and highest-rated dishes from Rock Bar & Grill in Clifton, NJ … the Rock Bar Grill! Highest-Rated dishes from Rock Bar & Grill in Clifton on YP.com DRINKS $ 3 SHOTS CRAFT SPECIALS... Take Out available had nothing but problems NJ 07014 all of our events are currently virtual map... Listings in and near Clifton, NJ de tu pedido dirty and the did... Great place to go with friends and Family for over 40 years NJ … Rock. Upper Montclair, Little Falls, and smoking permitted inside Ave in Delawanna Clifton from... At 605.271.2500, Thank you Take Out available un vistazo a los artículos y. During this time DelawannaCuisine: American, Seafood, Grill, SMS Email Print but hard as a Rock the... - 12:25 pm menu ; the Rock Bar & Grill and restaurants in Rock Island WA! And Grill at 414 Main Ave, Clifton, NJ 07014 numbers and more Rock! Many of which are CRAFT selections the DRINKS, the Grande Saloon has been a great to!