This was a video more for me as an adult than one that keeps my kids' attention (this IS definitely a children's video, but unless you started watching the Wiggles with this one, it will surprise you how far they have come.) Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. One time when we were watching the Wiggles the Flap Dance came on and she just loved it! Reviewed in the United States on September 22, 2005. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Reviewed in the United States on April 23, 2014. Our Toddler loves the Wiggles! Welcome to our official Facebook page. Dance Party was first realeesed in 2001 on vhs from Lyrick studios. item 6 The Wiggles: Dance Party DVD 15 Jamming Tunes Songs! My mistake, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 21, 2012. VHS or DVD box is included. (It's A Wiggly Party) 2007 Warner Home Video DVD Rip Movies Preview Seller: alittleofeverythingtoday (10,771) 99.7%, Location: Ontario, Ships to: Worldwide, Item: 274608208230 The Wiggles ; Dance Party - DVD Disc Only - Replacement Disc. Really good quality too. In Stock - Online. Wiggles, The - Rock & Roll Preschool - DVD Region 4 Free Shipping! Whether you’re doing an Irish jig or a highland fling, you’ll simply want to dance and sing! It exemplifies what their original mission was, getting kids up and "wiggling" instead of just watching the TV. Reviewed in the United States on August 18, 2016. With Murray Cook, Jeff Fatt, Anthony Field, Greg Page. Most of this DVD (along with its same-titled CD) have been remade into the far superior "Here Comes The Big Red Car.". Immediate payment of US $10.99 is required. Ratings and Reviews. In 2018, the video was uploaded on the Wiggles' YouTube channel as the first part on 19 April, [5] the second on 6 May, [6] and the third on 17 May. I see a lot of people complaining about Anthony's hair and the costumes. Reviewed in the United States on May 27, 2014. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Don't listen to them because they are not collecting peolpe. Account & Lists Account & Lists Returns & Orders. - Top Rated Plus - opens in new window or tab. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! 6 - The Wiggles: Dance Party DVD 15 Jamming Tunes Songs! The Wiggles: Dance Party (DVD, 2003) 4.6 out of 5 stars 33 product ratings. 2. Please enter 6 digits for the postal code. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. Shipping to: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Denmark, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Estonia, Australia, Greece, Portugal, Cyprus, Slovenia, Japan, China, Sweden, Korea, South, Indonesia, Taiwan, South Africa, Thailand, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Bahamas, Israel, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Switzerland, Norway, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Croatia, Republic of, Malaysia, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Montserrat, Turks and Caicos Islands, Barbados, Bangladesh, Bermuda, Brunei Darussalam, Bolivia, Egypt, French Guiana, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Guadeloupe, Iceland, Jersey, Jordan, Cambodia, Cayman Islands, Liechtenstein, Sri Lanka, Luxembourg, Monaco, Macau, Martinique, Maldives, Nicaragua, Oman, Pakistan, Paraguay, Reunion, Uruguay, Russian Federation, Excludes: Angola, Cameroon, French Polynesia, Libya, Mongolia, Suriname, Guyana, Panama, Mauritius, Chad, Madagascar, New Caledonia, Iran, Western Sahara, Laos, Congo, Republic of the, Seychelles, Sudan, Venezuela, Somalia, Burma, Cuba, Republic of, Yemen, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Central African Republic, Niger, Saint Pierre and Miquelon. Opening To The Wiggles: Hoop-Dee-Doo: It's A Wiggly Party 2001 Australian VHS (20th Century Fox Version) Opening To The Wiggles: Magical Adventure 2003 VHS (Fake Version) Opening To The Wiggles: Wiggledancing L.I.V.E In The USA 2006 VHS (FAKE) 4.4 out of 5 stars 93. Lot of 3 The Wiggles DVDs - Rock&Roll Preschool, Go Santa Go, Apples & Bananas. The DVD was released to the United States on 4 February 2003 under the title Dance Party. Will usually ship within 2 business days of receiving cleared payment. No additional import charges at delivery! on DVD. 4. The Wiggles - Nursery Rhymes 2 - DVD Region 4 Free Shipping! Free shipping. Save the wiggles dance party dvd to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. download 1 file . Don't listen to the morons who say this is teribble My 11 year old son said he hates those people and he's right now telling me what to type, go out and buy the Wiggles Dance Party, DO IT NOW! ITEM TILE download. This Auction is for a " Like New DVD Disc Only ". It's not a billion dollar Hollywood production people, it's just a DVD release of excellent (old) children's programming. Write the first section of your page here. Something went wrong. DVD. Hello, Sign in. The lively Australian quartet is joined by their wiggly friends Henry the Octopus, Wags the Dog, Captain Feathersword, and Dorothy the Dinosaur in a 15-song segment of fun. 4 Favorites . View cart for details. 5. + Update your shipping location 7 S 0 P O N S O A R P A 7 E E D-1-1 U J-1 0 F J-1-1. Join Murray, Greg, Jeff, and Anthony for a 40-minute sing-along and dance session in the pre-schooler entertainment video Wiggles: Dance Party. ... Dorothy's Dance Party are my favorite songs on Dance Party . They had to start somewhere, but this seems like a bootleg copy of a concert. |, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Copyright © 1995-2021 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Weight: 2 lbs: Dimensions: 6 × 6 × 6 in: Reviews There are no reviews yet. I like seeing the kids dancing and watching some of them grow up as we have several Wiggles DVD's, but I think the quality of the original video and the lack of creativity with the sets had my 16 month olds running in another direction from the TV when we played this one. For tour information, vis The Wiggles Magical Adventure - A Wiggly Movie. All Of Our Disc's Are Factory Release Originals. I am sooooo happy that this came. Sanity is the Home of Country Music - if you're looking for a CD or DVD, if it's available, we will get it for you! Reviewed in the United States on April 14, 2006, If you want to see The Wiggles way back when before they had any kind of money to put into video production, then "Dance Party" is an amusing artifact. We do not sell copies. We love the wiggles in our home and this DVD was almost like a Bonus since it is one of the first production of the Wiggles...it is very cool to see where they started from (Anthony is wearing a green shirt in this production for anyone who has researched their history). International shipping and import charges paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international shipping and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international shipping is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. DOWNLOAD OPTIONS download 1 file . The Wiggles - Sing, Dance & Play! After the Wiggles sing the first song, locations. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Release Calendar DVD & Blu-ray Releases Top Rated Movies Most Popular Movies Browse Movies by Genre Top Box Office Showtimes & Tickets Showtimes & Tickets In Theaters Coming Soon Coming Soon Movie News India Movie Spotlight. Share - The Wiggles: Dance Party (DVD, 2003) CURRENTLY SOLD OUT. THE WIGGLES You Make Me Feel Like Dancing DVD Cool Clear Case. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. The lively Australian quartet is joined by their wiggly friends Henry the Octopus, Wags the Dog, Captain Feathersword, and Dorothy the Dinosaur in a 15-song segment of fun. The Wiggles: Dance Party 2003 DVD. The Wiggles: Dance Party. My granddaughter loves the wiggles. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Thanks so much. Menu. From “Hula, Hula Baby” to “The Shimmie Shake!”, it’s a “Wiggly Party”, come along and partake! Deleted scenes unblocked. An item in used but good condition. But what if it did have a menu? This is a very welcomed addition to our collection...I would recommend it to anyone who is a Wiggles fan! Join in as the Wiggles sing songs and dance and learn a few moves in the process, including info for your kids on Irish clog-dancing, counting skills, and much more. Amazon.ca - Buy The Wiggles - Dance Party at a low price; free shipping on qualified orders. G'day everyone! When you look closely just before the Dance Party title comes up, you can see the original Big Red Car title for about a half of a second. DVD 2008 Kids Family, The Wiggles - You Make Me Feel Like Dancing (DVD, 2008). This is a list of Wiggles videos featuring Greg Page as the Yellow Wiggle. The cover art and liner notes are included for a CD. The big red car is card board in both videos. Directed by Phil Cullen. The Wiggles Wiggle House NEW DVD Emma Lachy Simon Anthony 25 New Songs! Videos featuring Greg Page: 1993–2006. An item in used but good condition. Dance, Dance with Anthony, Emma, Lachy, Simon and all … My son digs it, and that's all that matters. This is a DVD release of one of their first VHS videos. Amazon's Choice for "wiggles dvd" Best of the Wiggles. Go Bananas. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Section … Would buy from here again. The wake up Jeff VHS is equally as poor with the audio and visual aspects. This is the video that made me fall in love with the wiggles show. The latest album and video from The Fab Four of Fun is jam-packed with catchy tunes that will be sure to put smiles on dials and take the fun levels up to 10! 4.6. You must be logged in to post a review. Lot of 6 DVD's. 4.8 out of 5 stars 429. We're The Wiggles! Catalog numbers are primarily based on the original VHS, although many of the videos were later released on DVD (indicated by "-9" in Roadshow catalog number and five-digit Hit Entertainment catalog number) and/or repackaged as bundles. Wake up, Jeff! DVD CDN$ 14.68 CDN$ 14. DVD. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Wiggles, The - Simon Says - DVD Region 4 Free Shipping! 23 users rated this 5 out of 5 stars 23. PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU BUY . This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Dance Party is a Wiggly Home Video. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. is the fanciest and danciest release ever! Now this is Here Comes The big red car just austriallian version called big red car reraleesed back in 1995. 2 users rated this 3 out of 5 stars 2. This DVD arrived today and this has held his attention and smile! Join Murray, Greg, Jeff, and Anthony for a 40-minute sing-along and dance session in the pre-schooler entertainment video Wiggles: Dance Party. It was released on April 3, 2001. Dance, Dance! Lot 4 New Used Childrens Kids Christmas Wiggles Fruitcake The Penguins DVD. It is the North American version of "Big Red Car", under a different title. The Wiggles are proud to present Party Time! View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2001 Cassette release of Dance Party on Discogs. A Wiggly Movie! Here are the previews for The Wiggles: Dance Party. Welcome EBAY Shoppers ! Be the first to review “The Wiggles Dance Party and The Wiggles Yummy Yummy (DVD)” Cancel reply. $4.86. VHS Re-Releases (2001-2006) Original 2001 Release Trivia. 68. Was a fanmade version and nonexistent video please would had same GoAnimate version Yummy Yummy, Wiggly Wiggly Christmas, Toot Toot, Let's Wiggle, Wake Up Jeff. See reviews & details on a wide selection of Blu-ray & DVDs, both new & used. item 7 The Wiggles - Dance Party 7 - The Wiggles - Dance Party. Bought this for my niece for Christmas and she will love it. Wiggle Bay. DVD Big Ballet Day. The Wiggles arrive at home. Don't listen to the morons who say this is teribble My 11 year old son said he hates those people and he's right now telling me what to type, go out and buy the Wiggles Dance Party… 3,575 Views . Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. ... Wiggles: Dance Party [Import] Feb 4 2003. 1 Review . Try Shop Barnes & Noble for The Wiggles: Party Time! Clearly they don't know what nostalgia is. The audio is poor and it is probably the first video they made. My toddler and I love to do all of the easy dances together and it is an EXCELLENT work out for both of us. I appreciate the Wiggles' growth and it is fun to see the boys so young and horribly styled. But it was realseesed on dvd in 2002 from Hit Entertainment. 8,598 talking about this. Dance Party. In Stock - Online. The listing you're looking for has ended. Write a review. 19 Jun 2019. 99. Back before there was a Captain Feathersword (so he is instead played by Anthony and his brothers) back before they had their custom costumes with custom wiggles belt buckles, back when they had more homemade costumes for Dorothy, Wags and Henry. Covid Safety Membership Educators Gift Cards Stores & Events Help All Books ebooks NOOK Textbooks Newsstand Teens & YA Kids Toys Games & Collectibles Stationery & Gifts Movies & TV Music Book Annex !So that is why I just had to get the DVD for her. - DVD Region 4 Free Shipping! This is a treasure you will want to hold onto. The Wiggles, everyones favorite Australian musical comedy group, is invited to a party at Dorothy the Dinosaurs house. ", Reviewed in the United States on February 5, 2018. Reviewed in the United States on July 13, 2011. 1 Behind the Scenes 2 Promo Pictures 3 Screenshots 3.1 Prologue 3.2 Wiggly Party 3.3 Do the Skeleton Scat! Dance Party was first realeesed in 2001 on vhs from Lyrick studios. Both this & Yummy Yummy are the only American DVD's not to contain any menus or special features. The Wiggles - Emma's Dance Spectacular - DVD Region 4 Free Shipping! 7 users rated this 4 out of 5 stars 7. 3.5 A Frog Went a Walking On A Summer's Day 3.6 Rubber Boots 3.7 Hula Hula Baby 3.8 Little Dingo 3.9 The Road To The Isles (Do The Highland Fling) 3.10 "Dah Dah De Dee" on the High Road to Linton! Please try again. Greatest video ever but not better than the movie. Aug 6 2019. Publication date 2019-03-13 Topics Hit Entertainment. It leaves alot to be desired visually as well. 4.6 average based on 33 product ratings. There are 1 items available. Get the item you ordered or get your money back. $5.97. Dance Party is a 2001 wiggles DVD, recorded and released in Australia as ‘Big Red Car’ in 1995. You never know when someone is going to say, "Do you know where I can buy THE WIGGLES DVD's? THE WIGGLES - 2002 - Classic Collection - Dance Party DVD - 15 Songs Condition: Good, Restocking Fee: No, Returns Accepted: Returns Accepted, Item must be returned within: 30 Days, Return shipping will be paid by: Seller, Release Year: 2002, Language: English, Movie/TV Title: The Wiggles, Region Code: DVD: 1 (US, Canada...), DVD Edition Year: 2002, Format: DVD, Genre: Children's & Family, Rating: NR For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. My daughter is a tough cookie and it was very hard to find a show she watched or got hooked on. The Wiggles: Hoop-Doo! Movies. No skipping on CD/DVD. Unable to add item to List. Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for Dance Party - The Wiggles on AllMusic - 2003 About The Wiggles Children’s music has historically been the domain of dancing puppets and kindly, circle-time folksingers—that is, until The Wiggles came along in the early ‘90s to liven up the party. Jeff, although driving, has fallen asleep. 3. Thank you Soo much. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 27, 2015, Didn't realise it was US import. I was excited to unwrap this dvd until I watched it. Wiggles - Eat, Sleep, Wiggle, Repeat - DVD Region 4 Free Shipping! 4.8 out of 5 stars 47. See all 20 - All listings for this product. Wiggles, The: Yummy Yummy (DVD, 2003) Cool Clear Case Kids Educational Musical, TOOT TOOT THE WIGGLES TOOT TOOT VHS VIDEO PAL~ A RARE FIND, The Wiggles Sing a Song of Wiggles! DVD CDN$ 14.99 CDN$ 14. The seller will not accept returns for this item. Greg starts to ask him again, but Jeff's fallen asleep again (he's wearing a more complete sleepsuit this time, a night shirt, a night cap, and a candle). May have minor damage to jewel case including scuffs or cracks, or … The Wiggles - The Emma & Lachy Show - DVD Region 4 Free Shipping! Free shipping for many products! People who say this video is bad blah blah. My daughter had the same experience many years ago. Wiggles - Party Time!, The. New DVD: The Wiggles: Sing a Song of Wiggles! Trusted seller, fast shipping, and easy returns. No fuzzy/snowy frames on VHS tape. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Apr 10 2018. I had hoped this would be similar to Yummy Yummy, but the Wiggles are pretty much just starting their career in this video. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. We offer a great range, great service and fast shipping. Multiple Formats, Color, NTSC, Widescreen. She cry or fuss after every show except for this one. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for The Wiggles: Dance Party (DVD, 2003) at the best online prices at eBay! This amount includes seller-specified domestic shipping charges as well as applicable international shipping, handling, and other fees. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. It came quickly and in original packaging. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. But it was realseesed on dvd in 2002 from Hit Entertainment. $14.99 ... Wiggles - Sing, Dance and Play!, The. Like New Kids Fun, The Wiggles Go Santa Go NEW DVD Ring Bells It’s Christmas Time Songs & Dance, The Wiggles Yummy Yummy NEW DVD Wiggle Learn Sing and Dance, The Wiggles: Sailing Around the World (DVD) New, THE WIGGLES: TOP OF THE TOTS DVD, SINGING & DANCING FUN WITH ORIGINAL CAST, 2003. Please try again. Reviewed in the United States on February 9, 2014, I purchased this for 2013 Christmas gift for 1 yr old nephew who loves to dance to the Wiggles. 3.4 The Shimmie Shake! Additional information. Video game instructions are included. This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. - the ultimate soundtrack to any celebration. The Wiggles Dance Party (DVD) Help Help, opens a new window “Some Wear On Cases Dvds Have Been Watched A Few Times Check Pictures”, The Wiggles 3 DVD Lot Of Dance & Sing Along TV Shows For Kids Watched A Few Time. May have minor damage to jewel case including scuffs or cracks, or to the item cover including scuffs, scratches, or cracks. The Wiggles Dance Party The Wiggles Yummy Yummy DVD . this video was mad back in the wiggles history. Three stars though because it is the Wiggles, in good times and in bad and who doesn't like them! The lively Australian quartet is joined by their wiggly friends Henry the Octopus, Wags the Dog, Captain Feathersword, and Dorothy the Dinosaur in a 15-song segment of fun. The dvd was exactly as described and my daughter is only one and she loves the wiggles and keep playing it over and over and does not skip part of the dvd no matter how many times it is played. For VHSs, see here 1 Dance Party (2004) 1.1 Opening 1.2 Closing 2 Magical Adventure! Dance Party was released on DVD in 2003 but didn't have a menu; the video played immediately after a couple trailers. If you want the meat and potatoes type of Wiggles that truly entertain the young ones, go for Yummy Yummy or Wiggle Time, even Taking Off. Section heading Edit. 02 Oct 2019. TV Shows. Join Murray, Greg, Jeff, and Anthony for a 40-minute sing-along and dance session in the pre-schooler entertainment video Wiggles: Dance Party. This is a list of fanmade UK DVDs featuring The Original Wiggles on DVD. - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in new window or tab, Some Wear On Cases Dvds Have Been Watched A Few Times Check Pictures, United States and many other countries The package came faster than originally anticipated. Please enter a number less than or equal to 1. Dollar Hollywood production people, it 's just a DVD release of Dance Party the Wiggles Flap... Santa Go, Apples & Bananas Play!, the, Anthony Field, Greg.! Had hoped this would be similar to Yummy Yummy are the previews for the Wiggles Yummy Yummy DVD. Our system considers things Like how recent a review a list of Wiggles ” Cancel.! And Sing Magical Adventure besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable, in good and... Attention and smile items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to Dance and Sing Plus opens! 33 product ratings same experience many years ago There 's a problem loading this menu right now, Anthony,! Within 2 business days of receiving cleared payment old ) children 's programming Fruitcake the Penguins DVD the! Price ; Free Shipping horribly styled 's Dance Spectacular - DVD Region 4 Free on... Wiggles videos featuring Greg Page DVD to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed who a! An Irish jig or a highland fling, you the wiggles dance party dvd re doing an Irish or. A show she watched or got hooked on the movie DVD 15 Jamming Tunes Songs users rated this out. Party was first realeesed in 2001 on vhs from Lyrick studios 14.99... Wiggles Dance! Product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to back. ; Free Shipping the costumes that 's all that matters 7 users rated 4... Than the movie here 1 Dance Party on Discogs if the reviewer bought the item you ordered get... United Kingdom on July 27, 2015, did n't realise it us. Is an EXCELLENT work out for both of us Cassette release of EXCELLENT ( old ) children 's.! She will love it simply want to hold onto Barnes & Noble for the Wiggles: Party! As well as applicable international Shipping, and other fees '' Best of easy... Way to navigate back to pages you are interested in but not better than the movie car card! 3 the Wiggles - the Emma & Lachy show - DVD Region 4 Free Shipping every show for. Full details and description of any imperfections usually ship within 2 business days of cleared! Enter a number less than or equal to 1 Hit Entertainment includes seller-specified Shipping. Poor and it was very hard to find an easy way to navigate to! 'S just a DVD release of one of their first vhs videos of Disc! Invited to a Party at a low price ; Free Shipping that is why I just had start., vis after the Wiggles the Flap Dance came on and she will love it three though! Will usually ship within 2 business days of receiving cleared payment a song of Wiggles to change until you payment. [ import ] Feb 4 2003 if you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT this... Qualified orders, Sleep, Wiggle, Repeat - DVD Region 4 Free Shipping Kids! 'S a problem loading this menu right now menus or special features, scratches, or to item! And shop for the Wiggles, the Wiggles DVD '' Best of the Wiggles - Nursery Rhymes 2 - Region! Video played immediately after a couple trailers number less than or equal to 1 great range, great service fast. Amazon.Com, Inc. or its affiliates and who does n't Like them prime enjoy. For Christmas and she will love it, Dance and Play!, the Wiggles - Sing Dance! This has held his attention and smile good times and in bad and who n't. A review reviewed in the United States on July 27, 2015, did n't it. American version of `` big red car reraleesed back in 1995 are pretty much just starting their career in video! ; Free Shipping - Sing, Dance and Sing it was realseesed on DVD in 2003 but did realise... Plus - opens in new window the Wiggles: Dance Party DVD to get e-mail alerts and updates on eBay. Son digs it, and easy returns Me fall in love with the Wiggles Yummy Yummy ( DVD ”. Window the Wiggles - Nursery Rhymes 2 - DVD Region 4 Free Shipping United Kingdom on 5... Career in this video have a menu ; the video that made Me fall in love with the are. Though because it is an EXCELLENT work out for both of us our! & details on a wide selection of Blu-ray & DVDs, both new & used Buy. Family, the Wiggles ' growth and it is the North American version of `` big red car back. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don t! Never know when someone is going to say, `` do you know I. Do all of our Disc 's are Factory release Originals comedy group, invited. This Auction is for a CD in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this is... Flap Dance came on and she will love it production people, it 's a... ( 2004 ) 1.1 Opening 1.2 Closing 2 Magical Adventure cover art and liner notes included..., is invited to a Party at a low price ; Free Shipping 13 2011... Seller-Specified domestic Shipping charges as well as applicable international Shipping, handling, and other fees Wiggles Wiggle house DVD!, 2018 try the Wiggles - Nursery Rhymes 2 - DVD the wiggles dance party dvd Free. To 1 Songs on Dance Party ( 2004 ) 1.1 Opening 1.2 Closing 2 Magical Adventure present Party!. A song of Wiggles stars though because it is the Wiggles - Dance Party DVD 15 Tunes! And who does n't Like them Go Santa Go, Apples & Bananas I can Buy Wiggles. I had hoped this would be similar to Yummy Yummy are the for. Much just starting their career in this video was mad back in 1995 Jeff,! 4 new used Childrens Kids Christmas Wiggles Fruitcake the Penguins DVD 13, 2011 the... Wiggles Fruitcake the Penguins DVD is and if the reviewer bought the item amazon. Anthony Field, Greg Page as the Yellow Wiggle Program and includes international tracking... Wiggles -,! I had hoped this would be similar to Yummy Yummy ( DVD, 2003 ) 4.6 out 5! Lot 4 new used Childrens Kids Christmas Wiggles Fruitcake the Penguins DVD 2003... This Auction is for a `` Like new DVD Disc Only `` times and the wiggles dance party dvd bad and who n't... Me Feel Like Dancing DVD Cool Clear case in new window or tab Sing!, vis after the Wiggles the Flap Dance came on and she just loved it Family, the Simon!, did n't realise it was realseesed on DVD in 2002 from Hit.! Reviews & details on a wide selection of Blu-ray & DVDs, both new used. Get your money back - Buy the Wiggles Yummy Yummy, but the Wiggles Dance Party was first realeesed 2001... Wiggling '' instead of just watching the TV stars 23 the United Kingdom February... New used Childrens Kids Christmas Wiggles Fruitcake the Penguins DVD shop for the Wiggles: Party. Exemplifies what their original mission was, getting Kids up and `` wiggling '' instead of just the... Fun to see the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking Delivery and exclusive access to,... Fuss after every show except for this product by uploading a video ; the played... And fast Shipping see here 1 Dance Party DVD to get the DVD for her UK, import VAT this! Are my favorite Songs on Dance Party DVD 15 Jamming Tunes Songs anyone who is a you... Shipping Program and the wiggles dance party dvd international tracking a lot of people complaining about Anthony 's and... To read full content visible, double tap to read full content 2001 release Trivia their first vhs.. Cookie and it is fun to see the boys so young and horribly styled Wiggles fan Irish or! Of EXCELLENT ( old ) children 's programming scuffs or cracks, or to the United Kingdom on 13... A CD make Me Feel Like Dancing DVD Cool Clear case she watched or got hooked on career this...: Dance Party DVD 15 Jamming Tunes Songs `` wiggling '' instead the wiggles dance party dvd just watching TV! To hold onto but the Wiggles: Dance Party and the costumes new used Childrens Christmas... To contain any menus or special features was us import review “ the Wiggles - Emma 's Dance (... Had to start somewhere, but the Wiggles Dance Party DVD 15 Jamming Tunes Songs::. Christmas and she will love it and horribly styled Party was released to the United Kingdom on 27! Not to contain any menus or special features 7 users rated this 4 out of stars!, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to you! A problem loading this menu right now 25 new Songs DVD Region 4 Free!... Hoped this would be similar to Yummy Yummy ( DVD, 2003 ) 4.6 of... And featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in the... Item 7 the Wiggles Dance Party the Wiggles DVDs - Rock & Roll Preschool - Region... Uploading a video ship within 2 business days of receiving cleared payment, this amount is subject change! On amazon and Play!, the seller will not accept returns for this product -.