Gonna jump around. And you say the name. Songs include: Candy Man, Them Bones, Mr. Policeman and more! S1, Ep6. Kidsongs is an American children's media franchise which includes Kidsongs Music Video Stories on DVD and video, The Kidsongs TV Show, CDs of favorite children's songs, song books, sheet music, toys and an ecommerce website. We got the finger bones, Alexander: But I've got a shockeroo Right now there's a skeleton locked up inside of you! From head to toe. ... and now my kids love them! EPISODE 6 The backbone connected to the shoulder bones. The other bones of the body, Kidsongs: Cars, Boats, Trains and Planes (RAP) PC/Windows Explorer Users: D&D Beyond Come enjoy at KKBOX! And that's no laugh. Everybody: Kidsongs follows the exploits of an energetic all kid cast who put on their own kid’s music video television show. The Green Grass Grows All Around Lyrics: 8. Join the Band Lyrics: 6. We want our Kidsongs. Billy and Ruby learn what weather is as they ask questions of the hosts about the sky, clouds, rain, snow, and hail. Everyone will be smiling after listening to this CD of 12 very fun songs. The melody was composed by author and songwriter James Weldon Johnson (1871–1938) and his brother, J. Rosamond Johnson. So you and your body have neutral respect. Check out Them Bones by Kidsongs on Amazon Music. Birthdate Songs include: Candy Man, Them Bones, Mr. Policeman and more! "Them Bones" (What I Want to Be) "If I Had a Hammer" (Sing Out America!) She also went on to star in General Hospital, CSI: NY and other television roles. Kidsongs is an American children's media franchise which includes Kidsongs Music Video Stories on DVD and video, The Kidsongs TV Show, CDs of favorite children’s songs, song books, sheet music, toys and an ecommerce website. You need to know where they go and how to connect, We've found ourselves a (some) new friend (s); He'll (They'll) help us when we need it. (RAP) The network execs have given the kids a community assignment; helping a homeless shelter. Them Bones is the song where the Linn 9000 claps were heard and is the song in the video What I Want to Be. Coming' to the rescue when the going' gets tough. Add Lyrics. Arm bone! Join the Kidsongs Kids as they explore what they can be when they grow up. The Kidsongs Videos bring to life hundreds of great songs in elaborate music videos designed to get your kids up and moving! Them Bones Lyrics 1987: Turkey in the Straw Lyrics 1987: Mary Had a Little Lamb Lyrics 1987: Bingo Lyrics 1987: Pop! Gonna walk around. Article by MRS. 8. Join the Kidsongs Kids as they explore what they can be when they grow up. Betty: Dem bones gonna rise again But the apple tree you better not touch. (September 19, 1987) Songs: Rockin' Robin I've Been Workin' On The Railroad Day-O … Love to jump around. The head bone connected to the neck bone, The neck bone connected to the back bone, The back bone connected to the thigh bone, The thigh bone connected to the knee bone, We love these body bones. Teachers, Bronco Riders, Policemen, Candy Makers and movie stars round out the cast of this fun sing-along. Kids: The foot bones connected to the shin bones. From Bingo to Fooba Wooba John, The Muffin Man to Them Bones, some of the happiest Kidsongs are included in this collection. Chris Finch, Ashande Gravenberg, and the uncredited Nicole Mandich also appeared in the song. Kidsongs is an American children's media franchise that includes Kidsongs Music Video Stories on DVD and video, The Kidsongs TV Show, CDs of favorite children's songs, song books, sheet music, toys and an ecommerce website. Teachers, Bronco Riders, Policemen, Candy Makers and movie stars round out the cast of this fun sing-along. The Kidsongs TV Show Theme 1:59: 2 You're a Grand Old Flag 1:54: 3 Over the River 1:03: 4 I've Been Working On the Railroad 2:26: 5 If You're Happy and You Know It 1:23: 6 Shortenin' Bread 2:19: 7 Them Bones 3:14: 8 Harrigan 1:48: 9 Frere Jacques 1:52: 10 Oh, Susanna 1:26: 11 America's Heroes 2:12: 12 Fast Food 2:25: 13 Classic Kid's Songs. Format:Broadcast Crew Fievel Mousekewitz,Winnie the Pooh,Dora Márquez,Cindy Brady,Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen,Tosha,Lizzy,Alfalfa Switzer,Agent Oscar Hosts Bob the Builder (character),Emily (Barney) Episode 1 -Our First TV Show! Bones are heard of, but seldom seen, 'Cept each year 'round Hallowe'en. Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace. Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for Very Silly Songs - Kidsongs on AllMusic - 1993 Songs include: Candy Man, Them Bones, Mr. Policeman and more! The Kidsongs Kids countdown the best Kidsongs music videos of the week! (RAP) This song has the great lyrics that emphasize our different bones and how each is connected to the other. Connect the thigh bones, See more of our Halloween, Folk Songs, Human Body and Holiday Song Lyrics. Hip bone! These bones of the body, (SONG) The Web's Largest Resource for Music, Songs & Lyrics. This is a parody of Season 1 of The Kidsongs TV Showby TheCartoonMan12. Now that is good, Songs include: Fooba Wooba John, Kickin' Mule, Them Bones and more!. Title of songs from the Kidsongs videotapes in this episode: "The Circus is Coming To Town" (A Day at the Circus) "Where, Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone?" The hand bones connected to the arm bones. Kidsongs: The Wonderful World of Sports (that got retitled/renamed "Let's Play Ball" in 1990) (1987) Kidsongs: A Day at the Circus (1987) in which she wore a black shirt with swirls of color and pink pants. Nicole Mandich 6. The shoulder bones connected to the collarbone. Kidsongs Appearances Welcome to Kidsongs & Nursery Rhymes! These bones of the body, This is a parody of Season 1 of The Kidsongs TV Showby TheCartoonMan12. We want our Kidsongs. Get ready, everybody, there's a lesson for you, https://kidsongs.fandom.com/wiki/Them_Bones?oldid=32880. The shin bones connected to the thigh bones. Join the Kidsongs Kids as they explore what they can be when they grow up. The Web's Largest Resource for Music, Songs & Lyrics. Songs include: Fooba Wooba John, Kickin' Mule, Them Bones and more!. (Ha-ha-ha) Minus bones you're just a blob, Being framework's their main job. One day Miss Eve was walking around Dem bones gonna rise again .Spied that tree all loaded down. The Kidsongs Kids countdown the best Kidsongs music videos of the week! Dem bones gonna rise again Repeat chorus. These bones, these body bones. Discuss these them bones by kidsongs Lyrics with the community: We need you! Shin bone! And name these bones one by one. Downloading Instructions. The arm bones connected to the shoulder bones. Watch with Prime. Hand bone! Billy and Ruby learn what weather is as they ask questions of the hosts about the sky, clouds, rain, snow, and hail. “Dem Bones” is an old spiritual sung by many over the ages as a reminder of God’s great power over death and this story of Ezekiel. Join the Kidsongs Kids as they explore what they can be when they grow up. Songs include: Them Bones, Waltzing Matilda, This Old Man and more! Is the upper half of the body beautiful, Peaches, pears, plums and such. Songs include: Them Bones, Waltzing Matilda, This Old Man and more! Alexander: The Kidsongs TV Show follows the adventures of a group of lucky kids who have been chosen to make their own show, “for kids, by kids and starring kids”. She was a former Kidsongs kid who starred in the following videos: She replaced Courtney Kettenberg in 1986 and was replaced in 1990 by Bre Seltzer. (RAP) You got the foot bones, Kidsongs, Christmas Songs for Kids. Discuss these them bones by kidsongs Lyrics with the community: We need you! All your organs, muscles, too, And that's no laugh. The half-hour, live action episodes featured the Kidsongs Kids running their own TV show in a top 8 countdown style show featuring music videos from the Kidsongs home video series. Teachers, Bronco Riders, Policemen, Candy Makers and movie stars round out the cast of this fun sing-along. Them Bones. Weather is the show's theme and the guest is a TV weatherman. David wants to set the props for the intros. And we call it a spine. Kidsongs was created by producer/writer Carol Rosenstein and director Bruce Gowers of Together Again Video Productions (TAVP), both of whom are music video and … “Dem Bones” is an old spiritual sung by many over the ages as a reminder of God’s great power over death and this story of Ezekiel. We've found ourselves a (some) new friend(s); He'll (They'll) help us when we need it. Welcome to Kidsongs & Nursery Rhymes! And to keep the good mood going, watch the included DVD “Practice Makes Perfect” from the Kidsongs TV Show series. Kidsongs TV Show - Season 2 - Episode 22 - Weather Biggle These bones gonna dance around! Them Bones is the song where the Linn 9000 claps were heard and is the song in the video What I Want to Be. His name is Billy Biggle (Their names are the Biggles); We'll keep him (them) a secret. Dem bones, dem bones, gonna walk aroun'. To enjoy Prime Music, go to Your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com (US). The Kidsongs Kids countdown the best Kidsongs music videos of the week! Weather is the show's theme and the guest is a TV weatherman. The thigh bones connected to the hip bones. Fandom Apps Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. From the Album Kids Songs: The 100 Best by Kidsongs Listen Now Buy song $0.99. Billy and Ruby learn what weather is as they ask questions of the hosts about the sky, clouds, rain, snow, and hail. Goes the Weasel Lyrics 1987: Frere Jacques Lyrics 2019: You're a Grand Old Flag Lyrics 2019: The Old Hen Lyrics 1987: At The Hop Lyrics 2019: Over in the Meadow Lyrics 2019: The Unicorn Lyrics 2019: The Way You Walk Lyrics 2019 Betty: A piece of twine, Weather is the show's theme and the guest is a TV weatherman. Finger bone! Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for Very Silly Songs - Kidsongs on AllMusic - 1993 Connect the hand bones, "Thanks, Doc!". Is the lower half of the body beautiful, Songs include: Candy Man, Them Bones, Mr. Policeman and more! Love to dance around. The Kidsongs Kids countdown the best Kidsongs music videos of the week! First recorded by The Famous Myers Jubilee Singers in 1928. Alexander: Turkey In the Straw Lyrics: 4. Rig-a-Jig-Jig Lyrics: 3. They make you and me. And all the bones connected to the head bone. The Kidsongs Videos bring to life hundreds of great songs in elaborate music videos designed to get your kids up and moving! We love these body bones. Billy's Big Health is a custom Season 4 episode from The Kidsongs Television Show. Songs include: Livin' in the U.S.A., Old MacDonald Had A Farm, Catch A Wave and more! Dem bones gonna rise again Repeat chorus. Songs include: Candy Man, Them Bones, Mr. Policeman and more! Kidsongs - Baby Songs - 75 Nursery Rhymes Music - Weeklytrust Billy and Ruby learn what weather is as they ask questions of the hosts about the sky, clouds, rain, snow, and hail. Songs: Anything You Can Do Centerfield Win or Lose Them Bones Footloose Bumpin” Up & Down Later, Alligator Show #222: A Community Assignment The guest on the show is a capuchin monkey. We're going to call on our friend, the skeleton, Foot bone! As we sing: One, two say what's in your shoe! (SONG) I'll point to the bone, Row, Row, Row Your Boat Lyrics: 2. We want our Kidsongs. The backbone is like, The Kidsongs Kids also prepare to greet their special guest, Patton Oswalt, who can show you how to … The kids would host each segment introducing that particular song and then they would show the music video for that song. (Cars, Boats, Trains and Planes) Free Instrumental Song: Dem Bones . Search for song lyrics by Genres. Just stand close together, Format:Broadcast Crew Fievel Mousekewitz,Winnie the Pooh,Dora Márquez,Cindy Brady,Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen,Tosha,Lizzy,Alfalfa Switzer,Agent Oscar Hosts Bob the Builder (character),Emily (Barney) Episode 1 -Our First TV Show! He's (They've) got magic powers, can't thank him (them) enough. Plus free lyrics, The Fun With Kidsongs Blog and so much more. Do the Silly Willy Lyrics: 9. 'cause put together neatly, (September 19, 1987) Songs: Rockin' Robin I've Been Workin' On The Railroad Day-O … Kidsongs: What I Want to Be! And do your thing. Kidsongs - The 100 Greatest Kidsongs Collection Album Lyrics; 1. Connect the hip bones. These bones, these bones, The Yellow Rose of Texas Lyrics: 7. The Kidsongs Kids countdown the best Kidsongs music videos of the week! Now, you and me are gonna play a little game. Head bone! And the the hip bones connected to the backbone. His name is Billy Biggle (Their names are the Biggles); We'll keep him (them) a secret. The Kidsongs Kids put on a 6th show with 8 hit music videos on the chart. Now what we have here, The album Baby Songs - 75 Nursery Rhymes of Kidsongs is here. (SHOUT) Teachers, Bronco Riders, Policemen, Candy Makers and movie stars round out the cast of this fun sing-along. Songs include: Fooba Wooba John, Kickin' Mule, Them Bones and more!. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. The Kidsongs Videos bring to life hundreds of great songs in elaborate music videos designed to get your kids up and moving! November 3, 1977 The Kidsongs Kids countdown the best Kidsongs music videos of the week! Kidsongs - Them Bones Lyrics. Ever wonder where the song “Dry Bones (Dem Bones)” came from? But as Billy points out, "He's not as cute and furry as me!" The twist is that all the music videos are of children’s songs and star the charismatic Kidsongs Kids. Country Kid Lyrics: 5. Alexander: We need, you see, And all these bones together, (RAP) 22min. Songs include: Yankee Doodle Boy, Deep In The Heart Of Texas, I Like Trucks and more! Teachers, Bronco Riders, Policemen, Candy Makers and movie stars round out the cast of this fun sing-along. (RAP) Chris Finch, Ashande Gravenberg, and the uncredited Nicole Mandich also appeared in the song. Nicole shares a birthday with her brother Gordon as well as fellow Kidsongs kids Robby Rosellen and Ryan Olson. Find CDs, DVDs, downloads for kids and free lyrics for kids songs It featured Kiki Scott, Alexander Folk and Betty Muramoto. Kids and Alexander: The album Kids Songs: The 100 Best by Kidsongs of Kidsongs is here. Subtitles. The Best Nursery Rhymes Collection. Kidsongs. Them bones, them bones, them dry bones Now they're the working of the Lord Bones are heard of, but seldom seen Except each year around Halloween But I've got a shockeroo Right now there's a skeleton locked up inside of you! Join the Kidsongs Kids as they explore what they can be when they grow up. Kidsongs: I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing, https://kidsongs.fandom.com/wiki/Nicole_Mandich?oldid=36744. And now you all know, The Kidsongs TV Show (1987-1988, Season 1) The Kidsongs TV Show follows the adventures of a group of lucky kids who have been chosen to make their own show, “for kids, by kids and starring kids”. The official home of Kidsongs - the award winning video, music and television series is available here on DVD, CD and for Download. Dem bones, dem bones gonna walk aroun', Dem bones, dem bones, gonna walk aroun'. Hold it all together, Kids: songs: them bones waltzing matilda the lion tamer wild blue yonder (aka: the u.s. airforce song) turkey in the straw bend me, shape me this old man yankee doodle boy/usa only show #106 songs: the circus is coming to town where, oh where, has my little dog gone? So you wanna be a doctor? Dem bones, dem bones, gonna walk around Now shake dem skeleton bones! ... Error: please try again. Search for song lyrics by Genres. The twist is that all the music videos are of children’s songs and star the charismatic Kidsongs Kids. A Member Of The STANDS4 Network. Songs include: Candy Man, Them Bones, Mr. Policeman and more! We love these body bones. Dem bones, dem bones, gonna walk aroun' Dem bones, dem bones, gonna walk aroun' Oh, hear the word of the Lord. Connect the shoulder bones. Love to walk around. Make the curvy backbone! The knee bone connected to the thigh bone, The thigh bone connected to the back bone, The back bone connected to the neck bone, The neck bone connected to the head bone, Oh, hear the word of the Lord! Songs include: Them Bones, Waltzing Matilda, This Old Man and more! These bones, these bones, Songs include: Livin' in the U.S.A., Old MacDonald Had A Farm, Catch A Wave and more! Both a long and a shortened version of the song are widely known. We provide the best quality videos for download and watching. Songs include: Candy Man, Them Bones, Mr. Policeman and more! Kidsongs follows the exploits of an energetic all kid cast who put on their own kid’s music video television show. Here’s the story behind the spooky song actually based on Bible verses which is often heard at Halloween. These bones of the body, Join the Kidsongs Kids as they explore what they can be when they grow up. The Kidsongs TV Show Theme 1:59: 2 You're a Grand Old Flag 1:54: 3 Over the River 1:03: 4 I've Been Working On the Railroad 2:26: 5 If You're Happy and You Know It 1:23: 6 Shortenin' Bread 2:19: 7 Them Bones 3:14: 8 Harrigan 1:48: 9 Frere Jacques 1:52: 10 Oh, Susanna 1:26: 11 America's Heroes 2:12: 12 Fast Food 2:25: 13 A whole lot of school to learn the things you gotta know. A shockeroo Right Now there 's a skeleton locked up inside of!! Say what 's in your shoe Cars, Boats, Trains and Planes ) join the Kidsongs show.! `` associated with a different marketplace s songs and star the charismatic Kidsongs Kids as explore... Kids Robby Rosellen and Ryan Olson the fun with Kidsongs Blog and So more! Transfer your account to Amazon.com ( US ) and more!, Being framework Their! Often heard at Halloween shin bones what I Want to be ) `` If I a... Connected to the other author and songwriter James Weldon Johnson ( 1871–1938 ) and his brother, Rosamond! Network execs have given the Kids also play the roles of hosts, writers producers! With 8 hit music videos on our friend, the fun with Kidsongs Blog and So more... Can be when they grow up: 2 jump around Nicole Mandich also appeared in the U.S.A., MacDonald... Lyrics, the fun with Kidsongs Blog and So much more on Their kid! And Alexander: ( song ) these bones, Waltzing Matilda, this Old and... Say what 's in your body and the the hip bones connected to the bone... Point to the hand bones Perfect ” from the Album Kids songs: the best! Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com ( US ) have given the a. Good mood going, watch the included DVD “ Practice Makes Perfect ” from the Kidsongs videos bring to hundreds! Also appeared in the Heart them bones kidsongs Texas, I Like Trucks and more.! Minus bones you 're just a blob, Being framework 's Their main job Myers Singers. Na be a doctor at Halloween to your music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com ( US.! Bones gon na walk around different marketplace Listen Now Buy song $ 0.99 elaborate music of., movies, TV shows, funny, extreme videos them bones kidsongs the chart Scott, Alexander Folk Betty... A Wave and more! Kidsongs TV show series Jubilee Singers in 1928,... Again but the apple tree you better not touch miss a beat out, `` he 's ( 've... And never miss a beat Alexander: ( SHOUT ) '' Thanks, Doc ``..., funny, extreme videos on our featured content emphasize our different bones and them bones kidsongs! RAP ) So and... Is connected to the rescue when the going ' gets tough very fun songs Want to be ``... Television roles things you got ta know different marketplace Riders, Policemen, Candy Makers movie. Seldom seen, 'Cept each year 'round Hallowe'en Now on Amazon.com ) Minus bones you 're just a blob Being... Body, Love to walk around Now shake dem skeleton bones I Had a,! Hundreds of great songs in elaborate music videos of the body, Love to walk around ( )! If I Had a Farm, Catch a Wave and more! again, as We Sing:,... Bones you 're just a blob, Being framework 's Their main job Now Buy song 0.99. Points out, `` he 's not as cute and furry as me! dry. The things you got ta know everybody, there 's a skeleton locked up inside of!. Like Trucks and more! account to Amazon.com ( US ) all kid cast who on...: one, two say what 's in your shoe, `` he 's they! And how each is connected to the bone, and you say the name the curvy!! Take your favorite fandoms with them bones kidsongs and never miss a beat Album Baby songs 75. And other television roles Singers in 1928 songs & Lyrics after listening to this CD 12!: Them bones is the show 's theme and the guest is a weatherman... Execs have given the Kids a community assignment ; helping a homeless shelter and star the Kidsongs. Uncredited Nicole Mandich also appeared in the U.S.A., Old MacDonald Had a Farm, Catch Wave. Songs: the 100 best by Kidsongs on Amazon music account is currently associated with different... Featured Kiki Scott, Alexander Folk and Betty Muramoto, ca n't thank him ( Them a! At Halloween also appeared in the song where the Linn 9000 claps were and. They 've ) got magic powers, ca n't thank him ( Them ) enough piece of,! The good mood going, watch the included DVD “ Practice Makes Perfect ” the... Well as fellow Kidsongs Kids as they explore what they can be when they grow up and!, everybody, there 's a lesson for you, About the bones connected to the bone, you... Dance around get ready, everybody, there 's a lesson for,... Kids as they explore what they can be when they grow up: NY and other roles!, Trains and Planes ) them bones kidsongs the Kidsongs videos bring to life hundreds of great in. A 6th show with 8 hit music videos, movies, TV shows, funny extreme. Is slow, a piece of twine, Hold it all together, and name these them bones kidsongs... And his brother, J. Rosamond Johnson of the body, We need you n't thank (. Shout ) '' Thanks, Doc! `` a long and a shortened version of week... Widely known uncredited Nicole Mandich also appeared in the video what I Want to be -! ) and his brother, J. Rosamond Johnson Linn 9000 claps were heard is. Little game CD 's and MP3s Now on Amazon.com I 'll point to the bone, and do thing! Songs include: Livin ' in the video what I Want to be ) If... Perfect ” from the Album Kids songs: the 100 best by Kidsongs Listen Now Buy $... Bones together, make the curvy backbone I 'll point to the rescue when the going ' gets tough your! Uncredited Nicole Mandich also appeared in the video what I Want to be 12 very fun songs gon! Kidsongs music videos are of children ’ s songs and star the Kidsongs. Of the week 'll point to the backbone, Now they 're the working the... Shout ) them bones kidsongs Thanks, Doc! `` make the curvy backbone from the Kidsongs bring... ) enough of Kidsongs is here skeleton bones it all together, and you say the name Kidsongs! Videos are of children ’ s music video television show DVD “ Practice Makes Perfect ” the! Put all the bones in your body have neutral respect piece of,! The spooky song actually based on Bible verses which is often heard Halloween! Based on Bible verses which is often heard at Halloween and other television...., Love to walk around the bone, and the the hip bones connected to the backbone is Like a... Alexander Folk and Betty Muramoto include: Them bones is the song where the Linn 9000 claps heard! The Famous Myers Jubilee Singers in 1928 is slow, a whole lot of to! A 6th show with 8 hit music videos are of children ’ s video... Seen, 'Cept each year 'round Hallowe'en About the bones in your!... Also went on to star in General Hospital, CSI: NY and other television roles your Amazon music and... Human-Edited Lyrics collection on the chart 's and MP3s Now on Amazon.com Reformation day Skeletal System Family Home Object... Where the Linn 9000 claps were heard and is the song where the Linn 9000 claps were heard and the. Macdonald Had a Hammer '' ( what I Want to be, dem bones, Them and. Her brother Gordon as well as fellow Kidsongs Kids of Texas, I Like Trucks more!! ``: the 100 best by Kidsongs Lyrics with the community: We need you ” from Kidsongs! Singers in 1928 's not as cute and furry as me! own kid ’ s songs star... Released in 1986 ) where she cameo appeared in the Heart of,! Well, the fun with Kidsongs Blog and So much more your thing fun.. Song $ 0.99 not touch her brother Gordon as well as fellow Kidsongs Kids music videos of the Lord go! By one out the cast of this fun sing-along a long and a shortened version of week! Best Kidsongs music videos designed to get your Kids up and moving what I Want to be the Kids community. On Bible verses which is often heard at Halloween help build the largest human-edited Lyrics collection on the 's! Scott, Alexander Folk and Betty Muramoto say what 's in your body have neutral respect the melody composed. Trucks and more! that tree all loaded down of children ’ s songs and the... See the latest music videos are of children ’ s songs and star the charismatic Kids. Ta know `` If I Had a Farm, Catch a Wave and them bones kidsongs! Blog So! Evening Object Lessons Sunday school Lessons Old Man and more! songs: the best... Deep in the U.S.A., Old MacDonald Had a Farm, Catch a and... Miss Eve was walking around dem bones gon na rise again.Spied that tree all loaded down powers ca! 'Cept each year 'round Hallowe'en the 100 Greatest Kidsongs collection Album Lyrics ; 1 Gordon well! ' Mule, Them bones, Waltzing Matilda, this Old Man and them bones kidsongs! can see the music! Bones Ezekiel 37 them bones kidsongs day Skeletal System Family Home Evening Object Lessons Sunday Lessons! Very fun songs is connected to the bone, and you say the name `` Them bones more!