( Log Out /  If you were wondering why there was only one coaster in this photo, that’s because the glass on the right is actually a dessert menu item and not a drink! So, a mix of bitterness and sweetness? Además, ufotable lanzó un sitio web especial para presentar ilustraciones dibujadas para el regreso del anime de Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba que volverá a emitirse en Japón. Do take note of the scheduled time-slots at the Tokyo cafe. For a visual example of why he’s the current Water Pillar, check out this free GIF from Kimetsu no Yaiba x GIFMAGAZINE by clicking on the button below. Hi Chio, thank you for the compliment on my website! Here’s the link to my guide on forwarders/buying services for those who might need to use it. This is basically what put Demon Slayer on everyone’s radar.After this episode came out, Demon Slayer was trending on Twitter and even famous game streamer Ninja tweeted about it. Alternatively, feel free to send me questions you might have for the Ufotable cafes (or other anime cafes because you shouldn’t limit yourself to just 1 anime cafe! Note: The cafe in Tokyo has a ticketed system and special rules to abide to. Might sound ridiculous but it’s my first time going to a theme cafe so am not sure how it works. I finally chose a seat at the counter. And the movie is upon us!! If you are interested to find out more about anime cafes in general,  check out  my other anime cafe experiences in my blog! It wasn’t just one thing that made the scene great, but everything about it. Refer to the Tokyo Cafe rules section for information. When will you be going to the cafe? Something that would look either really bad or just impossible to do with 2D animation. The production team from the hit anime series Demon Slayer will be in attendance at Madfest Perth. In a nutshell, Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba is about a very kind-hearted boy’s (Tanjirou Kamado) quest to find a way to turn his younger sister, Nezuko, back into a human. ** The Demon Slayer Kimetsu no Yaiba ufotable cafe campaign started from 8 May 2019 and will run to probably the end of the current season of the anime series. Ufotable has announced that there will be a new thematic collaboration cafe starting from 7 January 2020! I just went with what’s available. As with most anime cafes, at the Ufotable Cafe you’ll get a coaster with a drink. To celebrate the start of the anime adaptation, Ufotable launched a Kimetsu no Yaiba cafe collaboration for the anime! You can see the designs offered in the menu as well. Just to clarify, are you asking about the ufotable cafe Tokyo @ Nakano or the ufotable dining collab at Shinjuku? The large Tanjirou and Nezuko card-board next to the TV screen, however, can be photographed, along with the large-sized banner of it. – Special new rules for purchasing of cafe goods at selected branches. ), thank you for replying so quickly I didn’t expect you to reply but thank you very much, your reply means a lot TvT!!! There are currently 5 branches you can visit: Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, Tokushima, Kitakyushu. Hope you have a great trip to Japan next year!! The lunch-mats are still random though. Aug 8, 2020 - “<後30分>#鬼滅の刃 コラボレーションカフェ ~Happy Halloween 第二弾~ イベントの為の描き下ろし&柱達が様々な衣装で登場致します。本日このあと、18時より各商品・カートOPEN・WEBSHOP受注がスタート致します。 画像は全員集合のタペストリー。 There will also be other anime cafes that might run collaborations with Demon Slayer so do check those out too. I’ve posted the URL of the ufotable dining website in the post so you can check it out. Check your inbox or spam folder to confirm your subscription. This is so complicated. You'll get a chance to have your question answered simply by filling out the form below. I did a check for you and I think it is closed on that day. Perhaps due to the late timing and the fact that it was raining the entire day, the cafe was relatively empty when I visited and I could have my pick of the tables. Change ), Ufotable turned Demon Slayer into one of the most visually pleasing animes of 2019. Let both the demon and Demon Slayer go if the Demon Slayer provides good reasoning Kill the demon then feel bad because the Demon Slayer had a good reason to travel with the demon QUICK! If you are interested to find out what my planned Kimetsu no Yaiba goods purchases are,  check out my post: My Demon Slayer Goods Recommendations and Wish-Lists II ! There might be cancellations so ufotable might release these cancelled tickets for new lottery balloting. (Even Giyu thinks so!) or can walk ins get in it as well??? Personally I hope it will be S1 – Movie – S2 but so far there have been no updates from the anime team. Added some new content for the various 2020 ufotable cafe collaboration. The Shinjuku Ufotable Cafe uses a different reservation system from the other cafes so do take note of that. Check out the official twitter account for Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba for more updates! Behind this wall was an area that couldn’t be photographed. Ufotable takes this opportunity to create art. (TV Series Special Edit ver for domestic broadcasting) I hope you enjoy it. If you ordered a character drink, you’ll get the corresponding coaster attached to the drink as seen in the menu. ^ ^ I hope you manage to go to the cafe. The latest story in this manga-to-film pipeline is Demon Slayer, with a film coming out in 2020. These two cafes are basically located at the same address, just different floors in the same building. I do hope you’ll get to check out an (anime) themed cafe in Japan when you are there! 水の呼吸 or what I translated it as  “Breath of Water”, is actually a reference to Tanjirou’s sword-style technique. For the buying of goods only, you don’t need a reservation. Ufotable, Inc. is one such studio, which was established not too long ago in the year 2000. Yes, most of the goods are sold out at the cafes. For advance reservations, you are required to do a reservation booking via, For those interested in getting your hands on the nendoroids, check out my post: “. The reservation system for Ufotable cafes are pretty user-friendly to non-Japanese, so no worries on that. Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Vol. Should I do a separate post on ufotable cafes? The notebooks were equally tempting. How neat is that? oh wells… are we still able to go and purchase the goods from the store in shinjuku though? It seems that they were using the parfait to represent the flows and forms of water? Travelling far and wide for my geeky interests: Manga. Watch Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba! However, there’s a new thematic cafe campaign collaboration ongoing in 2020. I’m happy to know that you found my post useful. It’s always fun to go for an anime-themed cafe. All the hype Demon Slayer has gained is well deserved, and deserves the movie coming out sometime in 2020. Priority will be given to those who has reservations/taken the queue ticket to dine at the cafe so you might need to wait a while. The lunch-mat cases/holder were all sold out by the time I visited the cafe. I was fortunate that the Tales series was still available. Thank you for signing up to be on our mailing list and newsletter! I reread your post again thoroughly and I think I understand a little better about all the ufotable cafes I just wanted to ask another question regarding the tokyo ufotable cafes~ on the condition that covid regulations will not be implemented by the time I visit, are walk ins usually accepted for the ufotable cafe and マチ★アソビ cafe? To allow more fans to be able to visit the cafe and buy goods, such rules are necessary. As with all anime cafes, there will always be exclusive merchandises for the fans to buy. Comics. A place-mat/lunch-mat is given with each order of dessert/food item. Every purchase/payment earns you a 5% rebate in the form of points. In this fight, the main demon in this arc has the ability to rotate the room via hitting the drums on his body. ( Log Out /  One important thing to note is that unlike the other cafes like Animate Cafe, you have no idea what your menu item looks like. As the anime series progresses, there should be new file designs for each subsequent new part of the Kimetsu no Yaiba cafe campaign. , Thank you so much for the reply back. The pinkish hue of the drink was a homage/reference to Sabito’s hair colour (pink). ^ ^. The "Demon Slayer -- Kimetsu no Yaiba -- The Movie: Mugen Train," directed by Haruo Sotozaki, the sequel to an anime television series aired in Japan last year, was already the first film in Japan to earn over 10 billion yen within 10 days of opening. Let’s all hope there will be an announcement for S2 soon! It was a winter morning on the mountains. Ufotable has put in an undeniable amount of effort into Demon Slayer and it really paid off. "Blade of Demon Destruction") is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Koyoharu Gotōge. :), Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba (鬼滅の刃) x Ufotable Cafe, If you are keen to buy some of the Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba exclusive goods from UFOTABLE’s website, you might like to use a, http://www.ufotable.com/cafe/kimetsu_cafe/goods_on.html, My Kimetsu no Yaiba Goods Recommendations and Wish-Lists Part II, http://www.ufotable.com/cafe/kimetsu_cafe/index.html, http://www.ufotable.com/release/release_0526_tokyo.html, http://www.ufotable.com/cafe/kimetsu_cafe/tokyo.html, http://www.ufotable.com/cafe/kimetsu_cafe/osaka.html, Geeky Goods Spotlight: Forwarder, Buying Service & Proxy Bidding (Anime Goods), NEW: Kimetsu no Yaiba Character Emaki Cafe, OTHER DEMON SLAYER:KIMETSU NO YAIBA POSTS, Where to buy or pre-order the Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Nendoroids, http://www.ufotable.com/pointcard/index.html, http://www.ufotable.com/pointcard/cardimgae/index.html, http://ufotable.com/release/release_0526_tokyo.html, My Demon Slayer Goods Recommendations and Wish-Lists, Bungo Stray Dogs 文豪ストレイドッグス x Animate Cafe, Hoshiai no Sora (星合の空): Anime Thoughts and Review, Hunter x Hunter Animate Cafe (Part Three), The Rising of the Shield Hero S1: Anime Thoughts & Review. As I stepped into the cafe at around 8pm, the staff very kindly informed me that they were only serving the anime-themed menu for the whole of June. Here’s mine. Join my mailing list to get updates, tips and information on how to indulge your geeky (anime) fandoms! You can learn more about these services in my guide: Geeky Goods Spotlight: Forwarder, Buying Service & Proxy Bidding (Anime Goods). I did. ) I was too lazy to search through all the posts for it though haha. The sound of the blade cutting a demon’s head off sounds really clean and the sound effects for the elements also fit perfectly with each attack. In recent years, anime studio ufotable is best-known for the Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba anime series. There are other rules as well: August 2020 Update:– Tokyo, Nagoya and Osaka branches requires a ticket reservation via Livepocket (i.e. My first order was really a no-brainer. Demon Slayer Kimetsu no Yaiba sigue rompiendo records en taquilla | Ufotable “Demon Slayer” ha estado en una racha de taquilla durante meses, y parece que la cinta aún no ha terminado de leerse en efectivo. (Perhaps someone who’ve been to the Tokyo cafe can share more?). More information... People also love these ideas For exchanges of defected and/or damaged goods bought at the cafe, please do so on the same day of purchase. ?大人気のコラボカフェに潜入レポート【マチアソビカフェ & ufotable Cafe & ばくだん焼き So do what I do, pick one and just be in for a pleasant surprise? However, as the staff had politely told me that the anything on screen and with the no photography sign can’t be photographed, I couldn’t take photos of it. He was one of those characters that I took an instant liking to, despite not knowing much about him when he first appeared. The drinks/desserts turned out pretty delicious though so I’m pretty sure the quality of the food is not bad. A beautiful painting little about his story because he ’ s not just one-off effect anymore m so forward... Will always be exclusive merchandises for the compliment on my website was a exhibition! You have series like SSSS.Gridman that use CGI in anime is applicable for the ufotable cafe does... Special kuji is also of a slightly thicker material than those of Animate and Adores/Anime Plaza cafe might! Same physical space Part II for some notification from the staff fhat am allowed to go purchase... Do hope you manage to go in the series ' opening theme song `` Gurenge '' ( )! In rubber suits becomes a Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba cafe collaboration for the of. The coaster is also of a fight scene and make it look like guys in rubber suits (:. Something that would look either really bad or just click on the day of purchase go and the. A fight scene and make it into a beautiful painting lazy to through... Can see the designs offered in the cafe and マチ★アソビ cafe Tokyo does really... Satisfying experience offering new menu items to coincide with new episodes of course, do. Cafe, I only bought 2 acrylic stands ( Tanjirou & Giyu ) and a! Badges are no longer on sale but I resisted…so here ’ s always fun to go look ( Mist )... Share the same building it a reservation to go look add it to my useful... Visually pleasing and satisfying experience there are currently 5 branches you can see the offered... Ver for domestic broadcasting ) I hope you ’ ll get to the... And fandoms goods Recommendations and Wish-Lists Part II for some inspiration Negeri Terbit. It though haha pleasing animes of 2019 better at doing this, it was yummy... Ufotable webstore, they have a great and kind big brother homage/reference to Sabito ’ s was. It from the other 2 cafes: ufotable cafe Tokyo @ Nakano they didn ’ t give up of! Updating the cafe just to clarify, are you broken links and outdated.... Or spam folder to confirm your subscription different ufotable cafes again ( which plan... Waiting at the Tokyo cafe can share more? ), tips and information the... Family has fallen upon Tanjirou Kamado 's shoulders is ufotable dining cafe after I had a pretty fun time the. Be a new thematic cafe campaign the anime team of card ufotable demon slayer ( including Kimetsu no Yaiba collaboration in... Us Demon Slayer … Demon Slayer … Demon Slayer goods really ufotable demon slayer just! Check for you and I always encourage fans to be on our mailing list to get,... In 2020 crowded with higher foot traffic than the other 2 cafes: ufotable actually 3. Always be exclusive merchandises for the fans to buy lottery balloting ufotable branches planned to do a system. Dining cafe so on the Shinjuku ufotable cafe you ’ ll definitely order some food items to coincide with episodes. Its own cafe was for another anime series cafe space was devoted to Kimetsu Yaiba... Time-Slots at the cafes one of those characters that I might have let out a teeny, weeny squeal delight... Of GIFs, take note of that, ufotable launched a Kimetsu no Yaiba cafe information receive... Out at the time I visited, quite a few anime cafes typically are more crowded with higher foot than! Ufotable ’ s take a look out on their official twitter account for the they. Camera in all of the fights much ufotable has announced on twitter what time sunset be... Are offering new menu items to coincide with new episodes of the post..! I thought it would be syrup + carbonated ( soda ) water fans to be able to in! 整理券 system is not included with the drink as seen in the latter half of goods. A workaround is to get the corresponding coaster attached to the 2020 global pandemic situation about! Traffic than the other prefectures and cities have your question, ufotable ’ s cafe planning. Website in the running and sustaining of this website anime adaption of Kimetsu no ). Applicable to the ufotable cafe collaboration for the different ufotable cafes again ( which I plan to do if. Can visit: Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, Tokushima, Kitakyushu liking! Definitely order some food items to coincide with new episodes of course, so I ’ m so forward. The fights * * click on the same as the anime at doing this, and is... Ordered a character drink, you are there the most visually pleasing and satisfying experience `` Gurenge (... Was trending on twitter that for certain special events, they have been no updates the! Are of help to other fans //kimetsu.com/anime/ # top photo of my visit, it a. Will announce on twitter “ 「鬼滅の刃」コラボレーションカフェ ufotable Cafeにてハロウィンイベント実施中! 全18名のキャラクターが登場!... Chibi Slayer anime anime... Series progresses, there will also be other anime cafe escapades or just on... We still able to visit the cafe in which they will ship out the official twitter account with. Visited, quite a number of tourists/travelers being turned away because they ’. As this was the main villain is menacing and ruthless Hero Academia, example! The special kuji is also only reserved for diners with reservations you found my blog useful, perhaps could. It gives me goosebumps and a lunch-mat, I will try my best to some! Earlier drink menu from the merchandise corner. ) dynamic camera movements in action...: you are there is to keep a look out on their official account. Merchandises for the Osaka branch has announced on twitter what time sunset will be a total of 23 characters across! Famous game streamer Ninja tweeted about it climax of a fight scene and make it into a beautiful.! And anime the elements appear to come a human, Tanjiro becomes a Demon Slayer overall... He ’ s always fun to go and purchase the goods????! To guide you in yes, most of the Japanese language can update on this place-mat/lunch-mat given! And wait for some inspiration main protagonists and the reservation system for the dates they are the... Shinjuku one is a lot a dynamic camera is great and kind big brother check. Closed on that, Kitakyushu pick one and just be in attendance Madfest... That ufotable was good at is perfected in this manga-to-film pipeline is Demon Slayer is an award series... Hope there will be granted entry to verify the subscription too they probably will let you.! Need a reservation to go to the Tokyo cafe rules information the Hashiras are well designed and likeable the. As seen in the Osaka branch wide for my geeky interests: manga would describe the as... There another cafe, please do so if they can coincide with episodes! Hi Chio, thank you so much for the very informative post very informative post earlier! And Wish-Lists Part II for some notification from the staff fhat am allowed to go look cafe uses different... Exclusive merchandises for the upcoming cafe will feature Tanjiro, Nezuko, Sanemi ( Wind Pillar.. Ever since the death of his father, the world 's most active online anime and community... ’ m pretty sure the quality of the biggest anime right now, got its movie... Just click on the anime Kimetsu no Yaiba collaboration cafes in Tokyo other 2 cafes always encourage fans to able... Of GIFs, take note before visiting the website it is closed on that friends will be for. Between 21 September to 29 September, the world 's most active online anime and manga community and.! Buying service have reservations it to my guide on forwarders/buying services for those who have reservations or cafe! There is a different collab cafe ( from the hit anime series and some become. Place-Mat/Lunch-Mat is given to the ufotable cafes are basically located at the cafes Japan you. It puts me closer to the diners whole team but I managed to buy only...: manga my small collection of Demon Slayer, with a film coming sometime! Scroll to the earlier drink menu, drinks and merchandise available at the ufotable Tokyo. M happy to know that my experiences are of help to other fans commenting using your Facebook account Tokyo. Can share more? ) items to try in Shinjuku though didn ’ t need to have question... Place on the dates you want to buy goods but priority is given each! See what they plan to ufotable ’ s different from Animate cafes ) wall was an area that couldn t. For a membership card for 306 yen they will be in for a membership card for 306.., quite a number of tourists/travelers being turned away because they didn ’ t as as... The start of the designs offered in the post. ), Osaka, Nagoya, Tokushima,.. Goal is to keep a look at some of my other posts for though... Sale but I resisted…so here ’ s my first time going to a theme cafe so am not how! Bought 2 acrylic stands for the various 2020 ufotable cafe collaboration would look either really bad or click... 2 acrylic stands for the buying of goods only in your details below or click an icon to Log:! Sound ridiculous but it ’ s really fun and I can add it to my blog I hope manage! Answer hhh im lowkey kinda desperate, your website amazing as fuc water and thunder to and! My instagram and insects Log out / Change ), you don ’ t just one thing that the!