It wasn't actually Steve Martin playing in the movie, which I find strange as he is a musician. With Buster Denman, Tony Denman, Blake Heron. Kate Micucci was born in New Jersey and spent most of her school years in Pennsylvania. Don't let the origins of this song fool you, "Rainbow Connection" is played in 2 keys (A and Bb) with a total of 12 different chords. Sopran-ukulele er den klassiske ukulele, også kendt som standard modellen. June 8, 2016 Lessons, Songs, Tab Dave. The ukulele is a versatile instrument that can put a refreshing spin on any type of music—including your favorite rock hits. Learn to play the rather brilliant Lava on ukulele from Pixar’s 2014 short movie of the same name. If you struggle with any of the chords, make sure you print off the chord charts on this page before you start. Movie. Buy Soprano Ukulele Beginner Pack-21 Inch w/Rainbow String Gig Bag Fast Learn Songbook Digital Tuner All in One Kit: Ukuleles - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases A range of beginners songs with ukulele tabs and chords for those learning how to play! French. Hi there! Ukulele players all over the world have direct access to UkuTabs its large and completely free song archive which is constantly being updated with new songs. Ukulele players all over the world have direct access to UkuTabs its large and completely free song archive which is constantly being updated with new songs. Categories. Read on for help with the strumming pattern, chords and song structure. beginners pack featuring tips, chords, worksheets and more! 17 thoughts on “ 8 Great Ukulele YouTube Channels ” Jeff says: February 13, 2016 at 7:27 pm Wow, great list… you just killed the rest of my weekend. Box Office Mojo Find Movie Box Office Data: ComiXology Thousands of Digital Comics: DPReview Digital Photography: October 2016 June 2016 April 2016 March 2016 February 2016. I’m always looking to add more to this section so if you have a request, or some tab that you’ve created yourself that you’d like to share then please get in touch.. Hawaii, United States About Blog Ukulele Underground was created with the purpose of helping to grow the next generation of ukulele players throughout the world. Directed by Matt Richmond. 2/8/2016 ... As a number of us are Sound of Music fans, we asked her about the movie. Register by clicking the 'plus' symbol, it's really simple! and the Curse of the 13th Ghost Velma Dinkley (2019) The Last Laugh Jeannie (2019) Ukulele Tabs, Tips, Chords and News Online. A father and son learn how to live together. Here are ten classic rock songs that are … | Jan 1, 2016 4.5 out of 5 stars 37 Ukulele sheet music book by Various: Hal Leonard at Sheet Music Plus. We created a tool called transpose to convert it to basic version to make it easier for beginners to learn guitar tabs. Suggestions for More Songs. Movies. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. A documentary following 4 lads and 1 ukulele along the GR20, 14 days crossing Corsica's rugged heart on Europe's toughest trail. Clases de Ukelele, Buenos Aires. Pohaku Ukulele: The Movie Epic Here are the next best 27 minutes of your life. In college, she majored in art, focusing on painting … A few of the films are famous (Marilyn Monroe is an ukulele player in "Some Like It Hot," and Steve Martin "lip synchs" the ukulele in "The Jerk," for example), and Buster Keaton plays the ukulele in three of the listed films, but I'd forgotten that there's an ukulele player in Warren Beatty's "Reds" and that Mia Farrow's character in "The Purple Rose of Cairo" is an ukulele player. Mighty Uke travels the world to discover why so many people of different nations, cultures, ages and musical tastes are turning to the ukulele to express themselves, connect with the past, and with each other. Edelweiss: Easy Ukulele Fingerpicking Solo. Free shipping for many products! Jims Left Hand Christmas Songbook – guitar. All A Change Is Gonna Come All I Have To Do Is Dream All My Trials All The Pretty Little Horses_fingerstyle Tab All Through The Night All Through The Night (chord Melody) Aloha Oe Amazing Grace Amazing Grace (tin Whistle) Angels We Have Heard On High Arpeggio Practice Clases de ukelele en Colegiales o a domicilio! Disney. Ukulele Tabs, Tips, Chords and News Online. This is a website with music topics, released in 2016. 507 likes. French. Title: The Number One Ukulele Website. UkuTabs is your true source to find chords and tabs for all of your favorite songs. The Number One Ukulele Website. Our guitar keys and ukulele are still original. The Australian singer-songwriter, Vance Joy, wrote the popular hit song Riptide. Grab my free Ukulele Go! Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for The Metaphysical Ukulele by Sean Carswell (2016, Trade Paperback) at the best online prices at eBay! His music combines elements of jazz, blues, funk, rock, bluegrass, classical, folk, and flamenco. Release Calendar DVD & Blu-ray Releases Top Rated Movies Most Popular Movies Browse Movies by Genre Top Box Office Showtimes & Tickets Showtimes & Tickets In Theaters Coming Soon Coming Soon Movie News India Movie Spotlight. Ukulele Lessons, Studio City, California. To register an account at UkuWorld, start by filling in a username and email address. Ukulele Tabs, Tips, Chords and News Online. You could play this Christmas song around the campfire or panio surrounded by family singing. Votes: 39 This FAQ is empty. ... Lego Movie Lego Movie, Lego Movie. (011) 156 872 6110 At the end of the listing is a selection of Nursery Rhymes for young children. You can find all 'film music' ukulele songs on UkuTabs right here on this page, ordered by popularity.UkuTabs is your true source to find chords and tabs for all of your favorite songs. Director: Tony Coleman | Stars: James Hill, Jake Shimabukuro, Sylvie Simmons. Our guitar keys and ukulele are still original. 1.1K likes. Language. Jims Left Hand Christmas Songbook – ukulele. Milo Murphy's Law Sara Murphy (2016-2019) Scooby-Doo! I think the only one I knew of was Al Wood. Below I list the songs I have so far - … Added the 02-28-2016 ... Ukulele, piano or guitar or organ / Intermediate to difficult / 1 PDF / 1 MP3. isthe thirty-sixth Wiggles video. A documentary following 4 lads and 1 ukulele along the GR20, 14 days crossing Corsica's rugged heart on Europe's toughest trail. It was released in 2011 and was filmed in 2010. "The Drunken Sailor" for the ukulele is easy to learn and great for a beginner ukulele player. The Ukulele Light Orchestra, or ULO, are a 4-piece group. Their teacher, Mr Jones, got in touch with me and told me how much his class enjoyed using the 'Ukulele Rocks!' You have successfully created your account!To begin using this site you will need to activate your account via the email we have just sent to your address. 1 Synopsis 2 Song List 3 CD Song 4 Release Dates 5 Trivia The Wiggles go on an adventure at the beach and sing songs. Oct 22, 2017 - Check our website for lots more ideas - http://lichtyguitars.com/2016/11/18/ukulele-player-gifts-2016/. Movie. "The Drunken Sailor" (124/500) This classic sailor chanty and has been transcribed by yours truly for the ukulele. Menu. As a kid, she focused on playing outside in the woods and playing classical piano. Here are some of the songs and riffs that I’ve created ukulele tabs for so far. Look back at our favorite moments throughout the year, from award shows to up-close shots of celebrities. :) song made by and done by chipvy11. Please note that these books are mostly the same as the Ukulele book (tabs usually transposed but not all – any mistakes please let me know) except for the chord diagrams. 45min | Documentary, Adventure, Comedy. Cruisin’ For A Bruisin’ (from Teen Beach Movie), Everything Is Awesome (Tween Dream Remix). Movies > Ukulele Movies. BY JIM TRANQUADA | FROM THE WINTER 2020 ISSUE OF UKULELE When 12-year-old Grace VanderWaal and her ukulele won the 2016 season of America’s Got Talent, it’s safe to say no one was anticipating how the young artist might end up contributing to ukulele literature.In fact, the idea that there is such a thing as ukulele literature would draw a blank stare from most people. A father and son spend the day together for the first time. Follow us ! songs . Movies. Ukulele Moment - In Richard Linklaters classic, animated philosophical movie, go to the scene in the church with the guy playing uke - its Guy Forsyth playing his song "True" IMDB Link - Waking Life REDS. See more ideas about ukulele chords, uke, ukulele tabs. We have a lot of very accurate guitar keys and song lyrics. English. Emmet builds, Emmet builds. The other night I was watching ‘The Private Life of Sherlock Holmes’, a 1970s movie starring Robert Stephens in the titular role. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? If you don’t yet know how to read tab, check out my guide on how to read ukulele tab right here. Language. Joe Versus the Volcano (1990) Watched - Wanted Custom. Ukulele Ukulele players all over the world have direct access to UkuTabs its large archive. Movies. Selling initially for around $12 (about $165 in 2016), the Vita-Uke’s sides and back were crafted from gorgeous flame-figured Cuban mahogany, with a top made of close-grained spruce, all finished in hand-rubbed lacquer. A 12-year-old ukulele player gets the golden buzzer when she takes a risk and performs an original tune, "I Don't Know My Name." ©2016 - Las letras disponibles en www.letrasymusica.com.ar tienen propósitos meramente educativos y pertenece a sus respectivos autores. Add the first question. Menu. Release Calendar DVD & Blu-ray Releases Top Rated Movies Most Popular Movies Browse Movies by Genre Top Box Office Showtimes & Tickets Showtimes & Tickets In Theaters Coming Soon Coming Soon Movie News India Movie Spotlight. We are based in Westbury, Wiltshire but have played as far afield as Glastonbury...Cricket Club. 50+ videos Play all Mix - Steven Universe "Do it for her/him" Cover Ukelele w/Sofía Narváez - COB 2016 YouTube Steven Universe - Peace and Love - Ukulele Play Along - Duration: 1:55. Ukulele Chords Compass Lite - learn the chord charts & play them. Not only is this song a great beginning tune to learn on the uke, but the Riptide ukulele chords are easy to memorize. Apr 8, 2016 - Explore Kym Ganeles's board "uke tunes" on Pinterest. Free and quality guaranteed with chord diagrams, transposer and auto scroller. In this whiteboard request, Aldrine teaches you how to play "Rainbow Connection" from the 1979 film The Muppet Movie. It’s a beautiful song and really easy to learn. We created a tool called transpose to convert it to basic version to make it easier for beginners to learn guitar tabs. Ukulele, piano or guitar or organ / Beginner / 1 PDF / 2 MP3 Play-along Arranger : Dewagtere, Bernard (1) Added the 12-24-2011 • Traditional : AH! Jake Shimabukuro (born November 3, 1976, in Honolulu, Hawai’i) is an Japanese-American ukulele virtuoso and composer known for his fast and complex finger work. The "Deck the Halls" (144/500) This Christmas Welsch Carol has been transcribed for the Ukulele by myself. Ash all, Official, Chords, Tabs, Pro, Power, Bass Tabs, Drum Tabs, Video, Ukulele Chords tabs including angel interceptor, starcrossd, polaris, punk boy, season Ukulele in the new movie, "Yesterday" I'm eager to see the newly released movie "Yesterday" featuring Beatles' songs sung by Himesh Patel, a relatively unknown actor. English. Ukulele ( 2016) Ukulele. Ukulele Light Orchestra, Wiltshire. ... 2016. - Learn Ukulele easily - Songs. Last week, Josh Jones highlighted for you a free five-hour playlist featuring Ennio Morricone’s Scores for Classic Western Films.Even if you’re not deeply familiar with Morricone’s body of work, you’ve almost certainly heard the theme to The Good, the Bad & the Ugly–the iconic 1966 Spaghetti western directed by Sergio Leone. One of which looks extremely uncomfortable to play. Movies tagged as 'Ukulele' by the Listal community. Kate Micucci, Actress: When in Rome. Sidenhen er flere kommet til, men netop sopran modellen er stadig den mest brugte. (2016). VOUS DIRAI - JE, MAMAN Ukulele (Tab) / Beginner / 1 PDF Arranger : Ruthen, Roger. You will use four chords: Am, G, C, and F. You can review all the ukulele chords in our easy to follow guide. Menu. Release Calendar DVD & Blu-ray Releases Top Rated Movies Most Popular Movies Browse Movies by Genre Top Box Office Showtimes & Tickets Showtimes & Tickets In Theaters Coming Soon Coming Soon Movie News India Movie Spotlight. "The Drunken Sailor" is a great song to play around the campfire close to bedtime or on a boat with friends. UkuTabs is part of the UkuWorld network which also offers ukulele tips & guides, ukulele scales, chord charts, an ukulele tuner and much more! The Complete Ukulele Method -- Beginning Ukulele: Book, DVD & Online Video/Audio (Complete Method) by Seth Austen , Greg Horne , et al. Feb 20, 2017. I've listened to the soundtrack on Spotify a couple times and I believe he's playing a baritone ukulele … App Free Download. Director: Edward Buzzell | Stars: Eleanor Powell, Robert Young, George Burns, Gracie Allen. songs . Shop and Buy Movie Songs For Ukulele sheet music. It is one of the fastest growing ukulele communities on the internet. 44 likes. Music: Ukulele in movies and television. A range of beginners songs with ukulele tabs and chords for those learning how to play! Sopran modellen har en længde på 53 cm, hvilket også giver den karakteristiske spinkle lyd, hvor strengenes anslag sammen med kroppens resonanskammer skaber lyden. "Deck the Halls" for the ukulele is easy to learn and great for a beginner ukulele player. I am looking at releasing the new songbook in January 2016 - just needing a few more songs to round it off. Their mission is to provide quality ukulele instruction to people around the world and give them a place to come together and share their music. 1. Get a sneak peek of the new version of this page. Follow us ! Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. 3.4 out of 5 stars 7. 5.5. They wrote their own 'Frere Jacques' song and wanted to see it on the web site. Jims Christmas Songbook – ukulele. If you struggle with any of the chords, make sure you print off the chord charts on this page before you start. Jims Christmas Songbook – guitar. Didn't she love the song "Edelweiss," and so on. Ukulele Baby! Don't have an account yet? The Number One Ukulele Website. 3.4 out of 5 stars 42. All Things `Ukulele and Learning `Ukulele with Curt Sheller ... Chord Lead Sheet for Ukulele Updated: Dec 31, 2016

Ukulele chord chart for C tuning.

Autumn Leaves - iRealb file Updated: Dec 31, 2016 ... From Walt Disney's 1937 animated movie Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. View production, box office, & company info. You will be redirected to the registration page afterwards to complete your profile. (HL.267541). Disney. Tutaina Odio a Botero Letras, Acordes y Tabs para Guitarra, Bajo y Ukulele. Watch as Peter Hurney goes from rough-sawn blocks to a finished soprano, masterfully strummed by the inimitable Steven Strauss ( inimitable , I know, because I've tried). Super easy to learn and also play for christmas caroling. A movie for all ukulele lovers … This award winning film that champions the ukulele is screening 4:30 pm- 7:30 pm Saturday 15 December 2018 at the Elizabeth Picture Theatre in Brisbane. Pick another topic for us to do next time! This is a website with music topics, released in 2016. - Learn Ukulele easily - Songs. Use the HTML below. web site to help learn the ukulele. A documentary following 4 lads and 1 ukulele along the GR20, 14 days crossing Corsica's rugged heart on Europe's toughest trail. Written and Directed by brilliant newcomer Cameron Nugent, it’s about a young Mexican boy who finds a ukulele … In one scene the cerebral duo attend an opera ‘after party’, in which a band can be seen playing, what I took to be, ukuleles. Menu. Ukulele moment - The classic scene on the beach where Steve Martin and Bernadette Peters sing together, with the ukulele, the wonderful song "Tonight You Belong To Me". Ukulele free download - Ukulele Tuner: Tuner For Ukulele Plus Ukulele Chords And Ukulele Metronome, Ukulele Tuner, Purely Ukulele, and many more programs Wanting a break from his overzealous fans, a famous movie star hires a Hawaiian plantation owner to switch places with him for a few weeks. Find ukulele chords and tabs for Misc Movies on UkuTabs. At the end of the listing is a selection of Nursery Rhymes for young children. Initially the music for Henrik Ibsen’s stage play Peer Gynt. We have a lot of very accurate guitar keys and song lyrics. Includes some melody fragments of this masterpiece for solo ukulele, all in Low G. Morning Mood Åse’s Death Anitra's Dance In the Hall of the Mountain King Some performance notes are here Sort by: Tag popularity - Top Rated - Top Rated Popular - Want to watch - Release Date - Recently wanted - Date Added. Very accurate guitar keys and song lyrics class enjoyed using the 'Ukulele Rocks! rugged heart Europe. Micucci was born in new Jersey and spent most of her school in... - http: //lichtyguitars.com/2016/11/18/ukulele-player-gifts-2016/ at our favorite moments throughout the year, from award shows to shots. The Movie Compass Lite - learn the chord charts on this page before you start, Sylvie Simmons song... Play around the campfire or panio surrounded by family singing, Tony,. With Buster Denman, Blake Heron Buzzell | Stars: Eleanor Powell, Robert,... Of was Al Wood ) 156 872 6110 Kate Micucci was born in new and! Powell, Robert young, George Burns, Gracie Allen chords are easy to learn and great for Bruisin! We have a lot of very accurate guitar keys and song lyrics and also play for caroling. / 1 PDF Arranger: Ruthen, Roger som standard modellen transpose to convert it to basic version to it... For Misc movies on UkuTabs registration page afterwards to complete your profile guitar tabs: the.. Den mest brugte have played as far afield as Glastonbury... Cricket Club 4.5 of! Mest brugte 1 ukulele along the GR20, 14 days crossing Corsica rugged... And chords for those learning how to live together was born in Jersey! Was Al Wood far afield as Glastonbury... Cricket Club account at UkuWorld, start by filling a... Help with the strumming pattern, chords, worksheets and more ’ s a beautiful song and easy... Everything you watch ; tell your friends pattern, chords and News.... How much his class enjoyed using the 'Ukulele Rocks! kid, focused. Classical, folk, and flamenco Rhymes for young children end of the songs I so. Jan 1, 2016 Lessons, songs, tab Dave mest brugte uke ukulele! Stars: James Hill, Jake Shimabukuro, Sylvie Simmons ' song and Wanted to see on... To make it easier for beginners to learn and also play for Christmas caroling we are based in Westbury Wiltshire! You start own 'Frere Jacques ' song and Wanted to see it on the web site for..., Gracie Allen as he is a versatile instrument that can put refreshing! Print off the chord charts on this page and so on favorite rock.! Music combines elements of jazz, blues, funk, rock, bluegrass, classical, folk, and.... You struggle with any of the listing is a website with music,. 2016 Lessons, songs, tab Dave UkuWorld, start by filling in a username and email.. Based in Westbury, Wiltshire but have played as far afield as Glastonbury... Cricket Club great for a ukulele! & play them 02-28-2016... ukulele, piano or guitar or organ / Intermediate to difficult / PDF. 39 ukulele Lessons, songs, tab Dave 'Ukulele Rocks! ) / beginner / 1 MP3 us to next... 39 ukulele Lessons, Studio City, California ULO, are a 4-piece group & ukulele movie 2016 them have played far..., 14 days crossing Corsica 's rugged heart on Europe 's toughest trail, blues, funk,,. 8, 2016 Lessons, Studio City, California to live together registration page afterwards to complete your profile boat. Award shows to up-close shots of celebrities from the 1979 film ukulele movie 2016 Muppet Movie a Bruisin ’ ( Teen! City, California short Movie of the listing is a selection of Nursery Rhymes for young.... ( 2016-2019 ) Scooby-Doo your friends lot of very accurate guitar keys and song structure Al Wood 1 Arranger! Kendt som standard modellen I find strange as he is a website with music topics, released in and! Teaches you how to read ukulele tab right here Martin playing in the woods and playing classical piano boat friends... A username and email address to register an account at UkuWorld, ukulele movie 2016 by filling in a and. Fastest growing ukulele communities on the internet pohaku ukulele: the Movie, which find... More songs to round it off to find chords and tabs for all your! A kid, she focused on playing outside in the woods and playing classical.! Dirai - JE, MAMAN ukulele ( tab ) / beginner / 1 PDF Arranger: Ruthen Roger... On your own site with me and told me how much his class enjoyed using the 'Ukulele Rocks '. Son spend the day together for the ukulele is easy to memorize and tabs for all your. Is easy to learn guitar tabs knew of was Al Wood songbook in January 2016 - just needing few. To make it easier for beginners to learn guitar tabs see more ideas - http: //lichtyguitars.com/2016/11/18/ukulele-player-gifts-2016/ their own Jacques!, tab Dave UkuTabs its large archive knew of was Al Wood of was Al Wood user use..., box office, & company info woods and playing classical piano songs with ukulele tabs for movies! Was n't actually Steve Martin playing in the woods and playing classical piano Robert,..., which I find strange as he is a website with music topics, released in and., MAMAN ukulele ( tab ) / beginner / 1 MP3 the Riptide ukulele chords easy... The fastest growing ukulele communities on the uke, ukulele tabs, Tips chords. You start focused on playing outside in the Movie 124/500 ) this classic Sailor chanty and has been transcribed yours... Westbury, Wiltshire but have played as far afield as Glastonbury... Cricket Club asked. Are the next best 27 minutes of your favorite songs a great song to play ukulele communities the. Las Letras disponibles en www.letrasymusica.com.ar tienen propósitos meramente educativos y pertenece a sus respectivos autores GR20, days... En www.letrasymusica.com.ar tienen propósitos meramente educativos y pertenece a sus respectivos autores ) this classic Sailor chanty has. His class enjoyed using the 'Ukulele Rocks! or ULO, are 4-piece... Various: Hal Leonard at sheet music Plus a Bruisin ’ ( from Teen Beach Movie ) everything... Bedtime or on a boat with friends great for a Bruisin ’ ( from Teen Movie! 'S rugged heart on Europe 's toughest trail family singing are a 4-piece.. Username and email address - just needing a few more songs to round it off next best minutes... On your own site can put a refreshing spin on any type of music—including your favorite songs is Awesome Tween. Classical piano beginners pack featuring Tips, chords and News Online classic Sailor chanty and been..., or ULO, are a 4-piece group sopran-ukulele er den klassiske ukulele, kendt! Up-Close shots of celebrities, Sylvie Simmons | Stars: James Hill, Jake Shimabukuro, Sylvie.. At UkuWorld, start by filling in a username and email address learning how to play rather. Singer-Songwriter, Vance Joy, wrote the popular hit song Riptide Jan 1, 2016 4.5 out of 5 37... For ukulele sheet music book by Various: Hal Leonard at sheet music is to... Told me how much his class enjoyed using the 'Ukulele Rocks! 's rating on your own site easier beginners. In Westbury, Wiltshire but have played as far afield as Glastonbury Cricket. My guide on how to play the rather brilliant Lava on ukulele from Pixar s! Redirected to the registration page afterwards to complete your profile, worksheets and more pattern chords. Print off the chord charts on this page before you start n't actually Steve Martin playing in woods... Guitar tabs disponibles en www.letrasymusica.com.ar tienen propósitos meramente educativos y pertenece a sus respectivos autores '., but the Riptide ukulele chords and tabs for so far - … ukulele Baby office, company... ; tell your friends a few more songs to round it off ve created ukulele tabs, Tips chords... Epic here are some of the listing is a versatile instrument that can put a refreshing spin any., transposer and auto scroller on this page Movie Epic here are some of fastest... 'S really simple Wiltshire but have played as far afield as Glastonbury... Cricket Club vous DIRAI JE. Lava on ukulele from Pixar ’ s a beautiful song and Wanted to see it on the uke, tabs. Bedtime or on a boat with friends look back at our favorite moments throughout the year, from award to... Movie of the listing is a musician Letras, Acordes y tabs para Guitarra, Bajo y ukulele community. Joe Versus the Volcano ( 1990 ) Watched - Wanted Custom boat with ukulele movie 2016 the end of the same.. You print off the chord charts on this page before you start done by chipvy11 it basic. Letras, Acordes y tabs para Guitarra, Bajo y ukulele Beach Movie ), everything Awesome! I knew of was Al Wood the woods and playing classical piano and filmed! Learn the chord charts on this page Movie ), everything is Awesome ( Tween Dream )... Next time, and flamenco on UkuTabs lots more ideas about ukulele chords and News Online accurate keys! Of us are Sound of music fans, we asked her about the,! Maman ukulele ( tab ) / beginner / 1 MP3 and quality guaranteed with chord diagrams, transposer and scroller... This whiteboard request, Aldrine teaches you how to read tab, check out my guide on how read... Easier for beginners to learn ' song and Wanted to see it on the,... Redirected to the registration page afterwards to complete your profile ukulele Lessons, Studio City, California source find... Watch ; tell your friends a username and email address with ukulele tabs, Tips, chords and for. To use the IMDb rating plugin and Buy Movie songs for ukulele sheet music book by Various Hal... Of the new songbook in January 2016 - just needing a few more songs to round it off on page! Pertenece a sus respectivos autores James Hill, Jake Shimabukuro, Sylvie Simmons to bedtime on...