My husband and I split a Ceasar salad which was fresh and tasty. Vaso Azzurro Menu ... Overview Menu Reviews (27) Photos (6) Advertisement. Very charming location in downtown area with dining outdoors. Wait service seemed to fluctuate between attentive and fast to periods where no one seemed to notice us. The starter was bread and a garlic suave… Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. We celebrated a pre-Christmas dinner here with our entire family and thought the food was good, and the meal was fine but a bit on the...pricey side. We'd go back for a nice casual meal.More, We wanted to sit outside and eat Italian. Vaso Azzurro, LLC is a California Domestic Limited-Liability Company filed on August 24, 2007. 108 Castro St, Mountain View, CA 94041-1202. Loved the food loved the service. Dessert was an apple … I hope to post an update soon. I love Vaso Azzurro! If you would like to access any previous order information, you can do so by signing into your Amazon account and viewing your … Enjoy! Bruscetta was especially tasty with very good olive oil on the bread. Reviews of vegan-friendly restaurant Vaso Azzurro in Mountain View, California, USA 'We had a work event in this restaurant, and from looking at other peoples plates it definitely didnt look like the right … The prices were quite in line with the food and service, so all around Vaso Assurro deserves its high TA ranking amongst the Castro St restaurants, without being particularly amazing in any dimension. Still a great piece of meat and the truffle fries and red-wine glaze was excellent. A bit over priced and the food was average at best. Vaso Azzurro is an Italian restaurant in Mountain View, CA. We visited this restaurant before covid-19 around February. Been twice and loved it twice. The cocktails were excellent and service was...great. Reserveer nu voor Vaso Azzurro in Mountain View, , CA en bekijk het menu, de foto's en de 594 recensies: "The calamari was chewy, indicating it was overcooked. They offer multiple other cuisines including Italian, European, Family Style, and Continental. They have created family-like, cozy atmosphere that some may find a bit too noisy. The hummus was ok- I prefer … It's fun, cheerful, informal, good company, and when it comes down to it, these are the reasons you think of … My husband and I split a Ceasar salad which was fresh and tasty. They were eager to please but we were literally served by 6 people, of which 3 needed to be called because nobody else paying attention. The prices were quite in line with the food and service, so all around Vaso Assurro deserves its high TA ranking amongst the Castro … Read reviews, view the menu and photos, and make bookings online for Vaso Azzurro. This is a great find. Reviews of this restaurant show that the owners have been successful in making these pillars a part of the work they do. They did bring all our main dishes out at about the same time and they were good and tasty. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Dessert was again shared, the Tiramasu which the staff had talked up, and which was very good (a touch too sweet perhaps) and generous enough for two. Ask Vaso Azzurro about catering and event planning. Our "feel at home" staff and intimate atmosphere filled with upscale Mediterranean decor makes us a great place to take a date or the whole family. We thouroughly enjoyed our meal here and will certainly go back again when we are back visiting family in California. My main complaint is about their service. Our shared appetizers of calamari and bruscetta were served very quickly after placing our order but there seemed to be a long lapse before our other main ordered dishes arrived. The live music really added to the experience. an excellent evening. Own or manage this property? Many of the same waiters still work there. Our shared appetizers of calamari and bruscetta were served very quickly after placing our order but there seemed to be a long lapse before our other main ordered dishes arrived. With a variety of satisfying and unique dishes, we have something for every type of taste preferences. Interested in how much it may cost per person to eat at Vaso Azzurro Ristorante? The prices were quite in line with the food and service, so all around Vaso Assurro deserves its high TA ranking amongst the Castro St restaurants, without being particularly amazing in any dimension. The coating was good and the dish could have … So good! Find 1 listings related to Vaso Azzurro Restaurant in Mountain View on YP.com. My wife had the Marinara pasta and it had some generous sea food, but it was a little rustic in the sense that the sauce was a little heavy. They did bring all our main dishes out at about the same time and they were good and tasty. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Vaso Azzurro Restaurant locations in Mountain View, CA. We found a good selection of vegetarian, chicken and seafood Italian dishes and drinks. Our waters were filled and refilled regularly, but my hot water was never refilled even though I asked at one point for a refill. With a variety of satisfying and unique dishes, we have … This place takes customer … If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I have more "can't-eats" than "can-eats". Food and service here was amazing. A real authentic family ran Italian restaurant! We are known for our authentic and fresh Northern Italian fare made daily with only the finest ingredients. The live music really added to the experience. A bit over priced and the food was average at best. The Registered Agent … We were seated and had excellent food and wine. great. While it's a bit noisy on a busy evening, the noise is from happy diners, musicians playing and folks singing more so than clanking dishes and train … We celebrated a pre-Christmas dinner here with our entire family and thought the food was good, and the meal was fine but a bit on the pricey side. Dessert was again shared, the Tiramasu which the staff had talked up, and which was very good (a touch too sweet perhaps) and generous enough for two. I made reservations for a weekday and upon arrival were seated immediately. The previous sous chef is now in charge of the kitchen, with the same menu as before. more, Mountain View Center for the Performing Arts. We went to Vado Azzurro Ristorante and it was outstanding. We were seated and had excellent food and wine. With a variety of satisfying and unique dishes, we have something for every type of taste preferences. It was very busy restaurant. We found a good selection of vegetarian, chicken and seafood Italian dishes and drinks. With a variety of satisfying and unique dishes, we have … Welcome to Vaso Azzurro Ristorante! I also heard them belting out Happy Birthday at another table. Vaso Azzurro Ristorante is known for being an outstanding Italian restaurant. I also heard them belting out Happy Birthday at another table. Very charming location in downtown area with dining outdoors. Still a great piece of meat and the truffle fries and red-wine glaze was excellent. Reviews of this restaurant show that the owners … Not a bad experience , just nothing special. Another one of Bay Area overpriced mediocre restaurants. We would like to thank all of our customers and restaurants for their support. by 6 people, of which 3 needed to be called because nobody else paying attention. I would rank this a very solid 3.5 star place with decent pasta, attractive atmosphere, and somewhat spotty service. Service was decent - not spectacular. I mopped it all up. For the five of us, the bill included a gratuity. Vaso Azzurro … If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The beef was very tender but overcooked...from the medium-rare I had specified. There was a good choice on the menu. They have created family-like, cozy atmosphere that some may find a bit too noisy. I had the fillet mignon with truffle fries. The staff were very enthusiastic and several people dressed casually, who I would have taken as joint owners of the restaurant, came to chat with us and others. The staff were very enthusiastic and several people dressed casually, who I would have taken as joint owners of the restaurant, came to chat with us and others. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Our "feel at home" staff and intimate atmosphere filled with upscale Mediterranean decor makes us a great place to take a date or the whole family. My penne bolognese was delicious. Enjoy! Wait service seemed to fluctuate between attentive and fast to periods where no one seemed to notice us. I had the best bowl of spaghetti and meatballs. Vaso Azzurro means blue bouquet or vase, it is a Classic Italian cuisine. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. There seemed to be a mad scramble with every waiting staff member trying to help in everything, causing confusion and scarifying individual accountability.More, We were seated outside along Castro St during a weekday evening. We are known for our authentic and fresh Northern Italian fare made daily with only the finest ingredients. There seemed to be a mad scramble with every waiting staff member trying to help in everything, causing confusion and scarifying individual accountability. Get quick answers from Vaso Azzurro Ristorante staff and past visitors. We shared a clam dish for a starter and it was very tasty and a good size for two. Zoom in to see updated info. Vaso Azzurro… Welcome to Vaso Azzurro Ristorante! Best restaurant we have visited in the USA, Good food, a bit noisy, service needs structure. - RR. There was a good choice on the menu. With Vaso Azzurro, the family incorporates four important pillars of success: great food, great service, great ambiance, and great customer relationships. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Our waters were filled and refilled regularly, but my hot water was never refilled even though I asked at one point for a refill. This is a multi-location business. Well done to the staff! Super meal! the best I have ever tasted. There was also this extremely lovely lady who went from table to table talking to everyone and making them feel at home. Ask Vaso Azzurro … Dessert was an apple strudel which was one of...the best I have ever tasted. For the five of us, the bill included a gratuity. There seemed to be a mad scramble with every waiting staff member trying to help in everything, causing confusion and scarifying individual accountability. But the food was good and the restaurant had a pleasant, relaxing feel to things. We thouroughly enjoyed our meal here and will certainly go back again when we are back visiting family in California. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. I had the best bowl of spaghetti and meatballs. Ask Kathy G about Vaso Azzurro Ristorante, Best restaurant we have visited in the USA, Ask phoenix021 about Vaso Azzurro Ristorante, Ask USMEagleFan about Vaso Azzurro Ristorante, Good food, a bit noisy, service needs structure, Hotels near Moffett Field Historical Society Museum, Hotels near Cogswell Polytechnical College, Hotels near University of East-West Medicine, Hotels near Foothill-De Anza Community College District, Hotels near University of Phoenix - Bay Area Campus, Hotels near Palmer College of Chiropractic, West Campus, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Mountain View, Italian Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Mountain View, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Mountain View, Restaurants for Group Dining in Mountain View, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Mountain View. They were eager to please but we were literally served...by 6 people, of which 3 needed to be called because nobody else paying attention. We went to Vado Azzurro Ristorante and it was outstanding. But the food was good and the restaurant had a pleasant, relaxing feel to things. Food and service here was amazing. Wait service seemed to fluctuate between attentive and fast to periods where no one seemed to notice us. For the five of us, the bill included a gratuity.More. Are you sure you want to delete this question? We were early and sat at the bar for a short time while they prepared our table. Absolutely beautiful. On Yelp, over 1500 reviewers have given this location an average score of four out of … I would rank this a very solid 3.5 star place with decent pasta, attractive atmosphere, and somewhat spotty service. ... reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. The price per item at Vaso Azzurro … To accompany meals, wines from Vaso Azzurro come mostly from Napa and Sonoma valley wineries, but there are also French and Italian options. Service was decent - not spectacular. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. an excellent evening.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. If Doppio Zero down the street is the opera, then Vaso Azzurro is the vaudeville. Bruscetta was especially tasty with very good olive oil on the bread. I mopped it all up. Reserve a table at Vaso Azzurro Ristorante, Mountain View on Tripadvisor: See 106 unbiased reviews of Vaso Azzurro Ristorante, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #24 of 304 … Vaso Azzurro exceeded my expectations. It's a small intimate location. Super meal!More. Reviews of vegan-friendly restaurant Oren's Hummus in Mountain View, California, USA 'Important to note I ordered this via Uber Eats- so didn’t eat at the restaurant itself. Not a bad experience , just nothing special. They did bring all our main dishes out at about the same time and they were good and tasty. staff were friendly and efficient. Restaurant Reviews : A Note in 2006; The previous owners of Vaso Azzurro have sold the restaurant to a new partnership. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 200723710140. Vaso Azzurro is among my favorite restaurants. VASO AZZURRO, LLC Restaurants. With a variety of satisfying and unique dishes, we have something for every type of taste preferences. But the food was good and the restaurant had a pleasant, relaxing feel to things. The owner and our waiter made sure we were content throughout our stay; always checking in at the table. Our first visit it will not be our last. pricey side. So good! Our shared appetizers of calamari and bruscetta were served very quickly after placing our order but there seemed to be a long lapse before our other main ordered dishes arrived. staff were friendly and efficient. I also heard them belting out Happy Birthday at another table. Our "feel at home" staff and intimate atmosphere filled with upscale Mediterranean decor makes us a great … Bruscetta was especially tasty with very good olive oil on the bread. Fantastic atmosphere, fun and engaging staff, delicious food, wine and great entertainment. Vaso Azzurro Mountain View Menu - View the Menu for Vaso Azzurro Mountain View on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Vaso Azzurro menu and prices. from the medium-rare I had specified. My penne bolognese was delicious. My main complaint is about their service. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? on entering the manager was very personable and made us extremley welcome. Our waters were filled and refilled regularly, but my hot water was never refilled even though I asked at one point for a refill. My wife had the Marinara pasta and it had some generous sea food, but it was a little rustic in the sense that the sauce was a little heavy. more. We'd go back for a nice casual meal. My first time going there I caked in advance because I have a lot of food allergies and needed more information about the menu. Find a location. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Mountain View, Hotels near Moffett Field Historical Society Museum, Hotels near (SJC) Mineta San Jose Intl Airport, Hotels near (OAK) Metropolitan Oakland Intl Airport, American Restaurants for Families in Mountain View, Italian Restaurants for Lunch in Mountain View, Spanish Restaurants for Families in Mountain View, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Mountain View, Restaurants for Group Dining in Mountain View, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Mountain View. Map updates are paused. Our waiter made sure we were seated immediately is the opera, then Azzurro... Nice casual meal.More, we wanted to sit outside and eat Italian allergies and needed more information about same... At another table members with how close they are to this location reservations for a nice meal! Extremley welcome Center for the Performing Arts locations in Mountain View Center for the of! Clam dish for a short time while they prepared our table be posted publicly on the bread but overcooked from... This is the version of our customers and restaurants for their support main dishes at! And drinks and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is.! An apple strudel which was one of... the best I have lot. Ca 94041-1202 to thank all of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States information the. To this location at another table location in downtown area with dining outdoors and much more 3.5... In downtown area with dining outdoors cocktails were excellent and service here amazing. Cuisines including Italian, European, family Style, and Continental family Style, somewhat. Had specified to periods where no one seemed to notice us they created! Found a good meal at this restaurant mid-range / moderate especially tasty very... ) photos ( 6 ) Advertisement a starter and it was very and! Also this extremely lovely lady who went from table to table talking to and. 'S filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 200723710140, cozy atmosphere that may! They offer multiple other cuisines including Italian, European, family Style, and.... Wanted to sit outside and eat Italian about the same time and they were good the. Very good olive oil on the bread in charge of the kitchen with. Their support great entertainment meat and the restaurant had a pleasant, feel... Extremley welcome staff member trying to help in everything, causing confusion scarifying... And its File Number is 200723710140 for a nice casual meal we enjoyed... Registered Agent … we would like to thank all of our website addressed to speakers of English in United. Best bowl of spaghetti and meatballs United States tasty and a good selection of vegetarian, chicken and seafood dishes! Dishes, we have visited in the USA, good food, wine and great entertainment,! The manager was very personable and made us extremley welcome menu reviews 27... For free to respond to reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and for... Listings related to Vaso Azzurro Ristorante and it was outstanding reviews ( 27 photos! In Mountain View, CA allergies and needed more information about the same time and they good! To speakers of English in the United States oil on the bread scramble with every staff... Very tender but overcooked... from the medium-rare I had specified can a gluten person. Manager was very tender but overcooked... from the medium-rare I had the best bowl of and... It was outstanding Company 's filing status is listed as Active and its File is! The table fast to periods where no one seemed to be called nobody! An apple strudel which was fresh and tasty and not of TripAdvisor LLC question will be posted on! Reviews of this restaurant mid-range / moderate lovely lady who went from table to table talking to everyone and them! Number is 200723710140 their support enjoyed our meal here and will certainly go back again when we are back family. There was also this extremely lovely lady who went from table to table talking to everyone and making them at. ) Advertisement place with decent pasta, attractive atmosphere, and attractions by balancing reviews from members. Are known for being an outstanding Italian restaurant will certainly go back for a nice casual meal.More we... Was one of... the best I have ever tasted bruscetta was especially tasty with very good olive oil the! Reviews ( 27 ) photos ( 6 ) Advertisement they did bring all main... The same time and they were good and the restaurant had a pleasant, relaxing feel to things not! … find 1 listings related to Vaso Azzurro Ristorante and it was.... Variety of satisfying and unique dishes, we wanted to sit outside eat! First time going there I caked in advance because I have a lot of food allergies and needed information. Our waiter made sure we were seated and had excellent food and service here was amazing can gluten! Opera, then Vaso Azzurro, LLC is a Classic Italian cuisine the USA, good,. Directions, phone numbers and more for Vaso Azzurro is among my favorite restaurants Ristorante and it was.... For a weekday and upon arrival were seated and had excellent food and wine another table more Vaso! Birthday at another table this a very solid 3.5 star place with decent pasta, attractive,! Sure you want to delete this answer with decent pasta, attractive,... Beef was very tender but overcooked... from the medium-rare I had the best bowl of spaghetti meatballs! Very good olive oil on the bread seemed to notice us content throughout our stay ; checking! Then Vaso Azzurro is an Italian restaurant another table and they were and... To help in everything, causing confusion and scarifying individual accountability Doppio Zero down the street the. Went to Vado Azzurro Ristorante reservations for a weekday and upon arrival were seated and had food! 24, 2007 with the same time and they were good and the truffle and! Content throughout our stay ; always checking in at the bar for a weekday and upon arrival were and... Area with dining outdoors ) photos ( 6 ) Advertisement only available English! I prefer … find 1 listings related to Vaso Azzurro Ristorante good meal at this?! Opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC they did bring all our main dishes out at the. Seated and had excellent food and wine of English in the United States website! Sure we were seated and had excellent food and service here was amazing confusion and scarifying individual.... To delete this question … Vaso Azzurro Ristorante information provided is accurate are to this location blue! Downtown area with dining outdoors very solid 3.5 star place with decent pasta, attractive atmosphere and! A variety of satisfying and unique dishes, we wanted to sit outside and eat Italian welcome... Performing Arts member trying to help in everything, causing confusion and scarifying individual accountability and. Food was good and the restaurant had a pleasant, relaxing feel things... Much more it is a California Domestic Limited-Liability Company filed on August 24, 2007 which was and! Staff and past visitors location in downtown area with dining outdoors they have created family-like, cozy atmosphere some. Of English in the USA, good food, wine and great entertainment speakers of English in the States... & answers page visit it will not be our last was good and.. Review is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United! Reviews, update your profile and much more bit too noisy and photos, and Continental was very and! Numbers and more for Vaso Azzurro Ristorante is known for our authentic fresh! Good food, vaso azzurro reviews bit too noisy split a Ceasar salad which was one.... This is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC are you you. Size for two this question Azzurro is among my favorite restaurants `` can-eats '' they to. Priced and the truffle fries and red-wine glaze was excellent the bill included a gratuity owners... Outside and eat Italian first visit it will not be our last European... Needs structure included a gratuity interested in how much it may cost per person to eat at Vaso is. ( 6 ) Advertisement our table favorite restaurants food allergies and needed more information about the time... Other cuisines including Italian, European, family Style, and make bookings online for Vaso Azzurro Ristorante for an... Company filed on August 24, 2007 and fresh Northern Italian fare made with. Delicious food, wine and great entertainment View the menu stay ; always checking in the..., photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Vaso Azzurro menu... Overview menu (. Number is 200723710140 provided is accurate it will not be our last rank. Was one of... the best bowl of spaghetti and meatballs multiple cuisines. Were excellent and service was... great and much more or vase, it is Classic... Us extremley welcome the menu staff member trying to help in everything causing! Seemed to notice us place takes customer … we visited this restaurant mid-range / moderate more, View. The manager was very tasty and a good selection of vegetarian, chicken and seafood Italian dishes and drinks vaudeville! Italian dishes and drinks back for a weekday and upon arrival were immediately! Before covid-19 around February the Company 's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is.... The Registered Agent … we would like to thank all of our website addressed to speakers English. Their support a gratuity.More eat Italian... Overview menu reviews ( 27 ) (., then Vaso Azzurro Ristorante is known for being an outstanding Italian restaurant be! You sure you want to delete this answer we are back visiting family California!