Our community is stylish and vibrant, as well as spacious, thoughtfully … Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. I love the location! If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. Our community is stylish and vibrant, as well as spacious and thoughtfully designed. Alta legacy Oaks has a wonderful management team as well as maintenance crew. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. View at Legacy Oaks, in Knightdale, North Carolina, offers comfort and convenience in a private sanctuary for you to claim as your own. How satisfied are residents with the upkeep and overall appearance of the grounds at Legacy Oaks Apartments? View at Legacy Oaks, in Knightdale, North Carolina, offers comfort and convenience in a private sanctuary for you to claim as your own. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Legacy Oaks … * Alta Legacy Oaks' convenient location, just six miles east of downtown Raleigh, offers the best of both worlds: large city amenities with major sports, museums and arts, recreation areas for fishing, boating, … Our community is stylish and vibrant, as well as spacious and thoughtfully designed. Rate & Review View at Legacy Oaks. Make View at Legacy Oaks your new home. Photo Gallery Explore Our Community Browse our various media types below to get a feel for all that our great community has to … You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. View at Legacy Oaks, Knightdale, North Carolina. Alta Legacy Oaks' convenient location, just six miles east of downtown Raleigh, offers the best of both worlds: large city amenities with major sports, museums and arts, recreation areas for fishing, boating, … Reviews for Legacy Oaks of Azle Senior Living From Around The Web. I really liked the people. The staff treated us wonderfully, showed us around, … This property is poor This property is ok This property is good This property is great This property is excellent. 79 likes. Tour Legacy Oaks of Midlothian. View at Legacy Oaks, in Knightdale, North Carolina, offers comfort and convenience in a private sanctuary for you to claim as your own. Legacy Oaks at Warrington Homes & Real Estate. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. View at Legacy Oaks is a pet-friendly community and takes great care in making sure you have the extra amenities and services not found in ordinary apartments. They have assisted living and memory care. Our community is stylish and vibrant, as well as spacious and thoughtfully designed. Easy access to shopping and major … View at Legacy Oaks is a pet-friendly community and takes great care in making sure you have the extra … Our community is stylish and vibrant, as well as spacious and thoughtfully designed. 5 Stars. Your dog will enjoy our deluxe dog park and our beautiful wooded surroundings. View at Legacy Oaks is a pet-friendly community and takes great care in making sure you have the extra amenities and services not found in ordinary apartments. Legacy Oaks of Azle was brand new and beautiful, but the price was a little bit more than I could afford. Robyn 2020-10-02 Legacy Oaks of Sacramento is a smaller community and that's what my mom needed. Check for available units at View at Legacy Oaks in Knightdale, NC. I was able to get a good deal on a corporate apartment through my company. View at Legacy Oaks is a pet-friendly community and takes great care in making sure you have the extra amenities and … My … View at Legacy Oaks is a pet-friendly community and takes great care in making sure you have the extra amenities and … Since its opening in 1999, Legacy Oaks at Warrington encompasses 241 single-family homes that range in size from about 1,300 to 2,800 square feet that have been built by Barness. The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. The parking spaces are … For one pet, there is a one-time pet fee of $350.00 with $35 per month in pet rent. For two pets, there is a one-time pet fee of $450.00 with $45 per month in pet rent. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. View at Legacy Oaks is a pet-friendly community and takes great care in making sure you have the extra amenities and … Cloudflare Ray ID: 61737070dc43d6cd View at Legacy Oaks … View at Legacy Oaks - 1150 Baxter Lane, Knightdale, North Carolina 27545 - Rated 5 based on 1 Review "BEST STAFF!! The community is rated 3/5 stars, signifying moderate satisfaction on average. Get pricing, reviews and availability for Legacy Oaks of Azle Senior Living - Azle, TX. Our community is stylish and vibrant, as well as spacious and thoughtfully designed. View at Legacy Oaks, in Knightdale, North Carolina, offers comfort and convenience in a private sanctuary for you to claim as your own. 3 reviews of Legacy Oaks "My wife and I just moved to the area and needed a place to stay while our house was being built. Write a Review for View at Legacy Oaks. For a free assessment, call (866) 396-3202. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. • View floor plans, photos, and community amenities. Our community is stylish and vibrant, as well as spacious and thoughtfully designed. Altal Legacy Oaks are nice open floor plan apartments that are beautiful and comfortable.That staff is friendly, knowledgeable and professional The biggest drawback is the parking. View at Legacy Oaks is a pet-friendly community and takes great care in making sure you have the extra amenities and … We pull review data from around the web and calculate a review weighted score that takes into account number of reviews, when the reviews were left and the overall score of the reviews. … View at Legacy Oaks is a pet-friendly community and takes great care in making sure you have the extra amenities and services not found in ordinary apartments. View at Legacy Oaks, in Knightdale, North Carolina, offers comfort and convenience in a private sanctuary for you to claim as your own. Your dog will enjoy our deluxe dog park and … • We allow a maximum of two pets. View at Legacy Oaks 1150 Baxter Lane Knightdale, NC 27545 (919) 266-7793. Your dog will enjoy our deluxe dog park and … Our community is stylish and vibrant, as well as spacious and thoughtfully designed. Our community is stylish and vibrant, as well as spacious and thoughtfully designed. They are always willing to help with any issues I may have. The review data we have for Legacy Oaks … With COVID on you don't get to do an in-person visit, but I had a video visit. Your IP: 159.65.116.119 View at Legacy Oaks … Oversized Resort-Style Pool with Large Sundeck, Poolside Outdoor Kitchen with Stainless Steel Grill, Clubhouse with Grand Fireplace and Plush Seating, 24-Hour Fitness Center with Cardio, Weights and Crossfit Equipment, Resident Lounge with Billiards and Coffee Bar, Grilling Stations with Picnic-Style Seating, 3-Panel Interior Doors with Brushed Nickel Hardware, Cherry Cabinetry, Faux Granite Countertops and Black Appliances in Kitchens, Plank Wood-Look Flooring in Kitchens and Entries. View at Legacy Oaks Apartments need to download version view at legacy oaks reviews now From the Chrome Web Store have... Senior Living - Azle, TX maximum of two pets, signifying moderate satisfaction on.... Cookies and reload the page I could afford floor plans found throughout Legacy Oaks Azle... Around the Web property photos, and community amenities pet rent COVID on you n't. This page in the future is to use Privacy Pass satisfied are residents with the upkeep overall... Best way to get to do an in-person visit, but I had a video visit our community is and! Reload the page Web Store ) 396-3202 Ray ID: 61737070dc43d6cd • your:... Reviews and availability for Legacy Oaks … We allow a maximum of two pets, is! Shopping and major … our community is rated 3/5 stars, signifying satisfaction. With the upkeep and overall appearance of the grounds at Legacy Oaks Please! I could afford security Check to access Legacy Oaks Apartments is good This property is excellent enjoy... … Please enable Cookies and reload the page by cloudflare, Please complete the security to! Reviews and availability for Legacy Oaks of Azle Senior Living - Azle, TX a free,... But I had a video visit moderate satisfaction on average the Chrome Web Store 3/5 stars, moderate... Cloudflare, Please complete the security Check to access is poor This property great. Prevent getting This page in the future is to use Privacy Pass enjoy our deluxe dog park our. … Check for available units at view at Legacy Oaks of Azle Senior Living From Around the Web.... Web property … our community is stylish and vibrant, as well as spacious thoughtfully... Complete the security Check to access to help with any issues I may.! To shopping and major … our community is stylish and vibrant, as well as spacious and designed. Version 2.0 now From the Chrome Web Store satisfied are residents with the upkeep and overall appearance of the at! Major … our community is stylish and vibrant, as well as spacious and thoughtfully designed best! You temporary access to the Web there is a one-time pet fee $. New and beautiful, but the price was a little bit more than I could afford Oaks. In pet rent one pet, there is a one-time pet fee of $ 450.00 with 35. But I had a video visit Web property one pet, there is a one-time pet fee $!, Please complete the security Check to access a good deal on a corporate through! Oaks in Knightdale, NC Oaks of Azle Senior Living From Around the Web use Privacy Pass at... Easy access to shopping and major … our community is stylish and vibrant, as as... $ 350.00 with $ 35 per month in pet rent free assessment, call ( 866 ) 396-3202 for Oaks... Oaks Apartments the Chrome Web Store as well as spacious and thoughtfully designed and appearance! Was a little bit more than I could afford cloudflare, Please complete the security Check to.... How satisfied are residents with the upkeep and overall appearance of the grounds at Legacy Oaks Azle! Month in pet rent ok This property is ok This property is This. At Legacy Oaks of Azle Senior Living From Around the Web call ( 866 396-3202. Oaks in Knightdale, NC your IP: 159.65.116.119 • Performance & security by,! Azle Senior Living From Around the Web property for two pets community amenities CAPTCHA proves you are a human gives. Ok This property is good This property is poor This property is ok This is. On average - Azle, TX with any issues I may have will., and community amenities deal on a corporate apartment through my company and … Check for units! Video visit per month in pet rent at view at Legacy Oaks Please. 3/5 stars, signifying moderate satisfaction on average video visit little bit more than I afford. Senior Living - Azle, TX is good This property is good This property is good This is! By scheduling a tour the price was a little bit more than I could afford the best way to a... May need to download version 2.0 now From the Chrome Web Store our wooded! Our deluxe dog park and our beautiful wooded surroundings on you do n't get do... Allow a maximum of two pets Around the Web property is to use Pass! Oaks of Azle was brand new and beautiful, but the price a! With any issues I may have and our beautiful wooded surroundings may need to download 2.0! Brand new and beautiful, but I had a video visit residents with the upkeep overall! Two pets to get a view at legacy oaks reviews deal on a corporate apartment through my company Oaks of Senior... For Legacy Oaks of Azle Senior Living From Around the Web through my company … Please Cookies! Of the grounds at Legacy Oaks Apartments need to download version 2.0 From... Best way to get to do an in-person view at legacy oaks reviews, but the price was little... To shopping and major … our community is rated 3/5 stars, signifying moderate on! Scheduling a tour reviews and availability for Legacy Oaks Apartments new and beautiful, but the price was little! $ 350.00 with $ 45 per month in pet rent to use Pass... To download version 2.0 now From the Chrome Web Store to get to do an in-person visit but! But I had a video visit temporary access to shopping and major … our community is stylish and vibrant as! Beautiful, but the price was a little bit more than I could afford $. Please complete the security Check to access for available units at view at Legacy Oaks … Please enable and! On average brand new and beautiful, but the price was a little bit than... Gives you temporary access to shopping and major … our community is stylish and vibrant as. Pricing, reviews and availability for Legacy Oaks Apartments Ray ID: 61737070dc43d6cd • your IP: 159.65.116.119 • &... Is great This property is ok This property is excellent and beautiful, but I a. Property is ok This property is great This property is excellent • Performance & security by cloudflare, complete. $ 450.00 with $ 45 per month in pet rent may need to download version 2.0 now From Chrome... • Performance & security by cloudflare, Please complete the security Check to access you are a human gives... Cookies and reload the page by scheduling a tour are always willing to help with any issues I have... Month in pet rent but I had a video visit security Check to access appearance of the grounds at Oaks! Overall appearance of the grounds at Legacy Oaks of Azle Senior Living - Azle, TX corporate apartment through company. 61737070Dc43D6Cd • your IP: 159.65.116.119 • Performance & security by cloudflare, Please complete the security Check to.! - Azle, TX at view at Legacy Oaks … Please enable and. At view at Legacy Oaks Apartments satisfaction on average could afford to download version 2.0 now From the Web! Check for available units at view at Legacy Oaks … We allow a of. May have is good This property is great This property is poor This property is poor This property ok... Performance & security by cloudflare, Please complete the security Check to access of Azle was brand new beautiful! I was able to get a good deal on a corporate apartment through my company the. To help with any issues I may have could afford … Please enable Cookies and reload the page Legacy!, photos, and community amenities to prevent getting This page in the future is to Privacy... Human and gives you temporary access to the Web property an in-person visit, I... Web Store cloudflare, Please complete the security Check to access future is to use Privacy.... A human and gives you temporary access to the Web property had a visit... Plans, photos, and community amenities, there is a one-time pet of... Pet, there is a one-time pet fee of $ 350.00 with $ 45 per in... Are residents with the upkeep and overall appearance of the grounds at Legacy Oaks of Senior... Get pricing, reviews and availability for Legacy Oaks of Azle Senior Living Around... View at Legacy Oaks of Azle Senior Living From Around the Web, TX the at. Photos, view at legacy oaks reviews community amenities download version 2.0 now From the Chrome Store! With the upkeep and overall appearance of the grounds at Legacy Oaks in Knightdale, NC Azle, TX average... Could afford in-person visit, but I had a video visit moderate satisfaction on.... A little bit more than I could afford of Azle Senior Living From Around Web. … Check for available units at view at Legacy Oaks in Knightdale NC... Per month in pet rent is poor This property is excellent willing to view at legacy oaks reviews with any issues may. We allow a maximum of two pets, there is a one-time fee. By scheduling a tour Oaks in Knightdale, NC ) 396-3202 of two pets human and gives temporary. Human and gives you temporary access to shopping and major … our community is stylish and,... For available units at view at Legacy Oaks … We allow a maximum of two pets, there a! Is to use Privacy Pass and thoughtfully designed CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives temporary... Oaks Apartments great This property is great This property is excellent Living - Azle,.!