577. VISINE ® Red Eye Comfort eye drops work in 60 seconds to provide fast relief of redness. But they don't burn so much in the morning only at the end of the day. Reviewed in the United States on March 20, 2018. Reviewed in the United States on September 18, 2017. Your eyes will only feel worse if you use this product. Reviewed in the United States on August 26, 2017. Whatever is in this can’t be safe. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief eye drops are formulated specifically for people who have multiple eye irritation symptoms. It removes red and eye feels normal afterwards. Reviewed in the United States on March 3, 2018. 3.9 out of 5 stars with 577 reviews. Why is this still being sold?! This material is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. I play games on my phone and tablet all the time, so my eyes get very dry and irritated. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item … Reviewed in the United States on August 2, 2016, as expected, prefer clear eyes without all the preservatives. Complete product insanity! Dry, itching, watery whatever. Only when I put them in at the end of the day. After administering the eye drops, my eyes began to itch and burn, for several hours. Visine Totality (Ophthalmic) Reviews Be the first to review Visine Totality (Ophthalmic) and share your experience with other Everyday Health users. Reviews that appear to be created by parties with a vested interest in the medication will not be published. They made my eyes burn so bad I had to put a cool cloth on them for 15 minutes. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Obviously it's causing many people to have horrible side effects. I’ve used it twice, thinking maybe the first time, my eyes were just too dry/tired. DO NOT USE!!!! Reviewed in the United States on September 22, 2017. I keep one bottle at work, and one at home. Get relief from redness, dryness, itchiness, grittiness, irritation, burning and watery eyes. Reviewed in the United States on April 20, 2016. I also recommend using a cold towel and place it over your eyelids and shut your eyes so that it helps with the burning as well. BEWARE!”, For Eye Redness/Itching: “Horrible!!!! !”, For Eye Redness/Itching: “Soo. Nope. The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. Was a relief. For Eye Redness/Itching: “I bought the total Visine cause I have dry eyes and the sometimes water. Stuck with nothing till morning now :(”, For Eye Redness/Itching: “Today I went to CVS to purchase eye drops because myself, I wear contacts daily and my eyes get dry frequently so I have to get eyedrops to help with the dryness. this stuff works well. I have doc app in the morning because my eyes are swollen shut almost.”, For Eye Redness/Itching: “I don't buy a shampoo to make me go bald, nor should've I bought Visine to make my eyes hurt. Visine Totality Eye Drops For Irritation And Dryness. Data sources include IBM Watson Micromedex (updated 6 Jan 2021), Cerner Multum™ (updated 4 Jan 2021), ASHP (updated 6 Jan 2021) and others. Check out Visine VISINE TOTALITY (Multi-Symptom Relief) EYE DROPS (0.5 oz) 15ml reviews… Free 2-day shipping with $35 orders. My eyes get so dry and they burn ! Select one or more newsletters to continue. oz. I wish I read reviews before cause it’s now in the trash. Use every day and really does the trick for what ever problems you might be having with your eyes. Ready within 2 hours with pickup. I just don’t understand this!”, For Eye Redness/Itching: “My eyes are burning so bad they are worst then before I thought some one put something wrong in them”, For Eye Redness/Itching: “My Walmart ran out of my usual eye drops so I purchased these. Find everything you need to know about Tetrahydrozoline And Zinc Ophthalmic (Visine Totality), including what it is used for, warnings, reviews, side effects, and interactions. I have severely dry eyes, not producing enough tears. My vision also got blurry for the reminder of day. Thinking I bought the best combo eye drops, all they did was make my eyes worse ! Read reviews and buy Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief Red Eye Drops - 0.5 fl oz at Target. I bought a bottle of Visine multi-symptom relief and I came home and took my contacts out and put the eye drops in my eyes. oz. I’d rather put hot Pizza in my eyeball”, For Eye Redness/Itching: “Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief burns your eyes as if you put hot sauce in them.”, For Eye Redness/Itching: “These would be good if the burning wasn’t worse than the actual symptom that you’re trying to treat. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. !”, For Eye Redness/Itching: “Have tried this twice in the last year and both times made my eyes feel like they are on fire! Very refreshing with a cleansing feeling. This page works best with JavaScript. My eyes were redder after putting drops in than before.”, For Eye Redness/Itching: “Burned eyes so bad! I’ll never buy any other kind again. PLEASE don’t buy!”, For Eye Redness/Itching: “wow these Visine Totality Multi-symptom eye drops are terrible, so itchy and burning. These drops are great! Drugs.com provides accurate and independent information on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines and natural products. Feel the burn, thought something was wrong, or too old until I read these messages”, For Eye Redness/Itching: “This stuff makes my eyes WORSE!!! Reviews for Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief Eye Drops for Irritated, Burning, Itchy, Red Eyes, 0.5 fl. I feel … My eyes get so dry and they burn ! Only Visine … Wife bought this Totality formula for me as it … I just wanted a basic red eye removed, but this seems to be geared for much more serious eye … Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief Eye Drops for Irritated, Burning,... Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief Eye Drops for Irritated, Burning, Itchy, Red Eyes, 0.5 fl. So I got new eye drops and I chose the multi-action allergy eye relief and wow they worked. Reviewed in the United States on September 11, 2017, A good standard eye drop forbtired eyes. Stop using Visine Totality and call your doctor at once if you have … The only thing that seems to help me is using my saline solution which makes my eyes feel cooler and helps soothe the pain. … Thinking I bought the best combo eye drops, all they did was make my eyes worse ! Learn more … I threw it away. It really sucks how I spent quite a lot on this product and it ends up doing the opposite of what I had hoped for.”, “This is the worst product ever. These are the most effective eyedrops I've ever used. Reviewed in the United States on June 14, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on October 2, 2016. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The price is fair and I do feel like it is worth paying the little bit of markup for the 'Totality" option vs. the standard Visine. Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief Eye Drops, 0.5 oz Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief: Relief for red, burning, watery, itchy, gritty, dry, irritated eyes Protection against further irritation Long- There's a problem loading this menu right now. “These drops are affordable And do a good job at getting out any redness and relieving irritations without burning” in reviews “My eyes get red quickly due to seasonal allergies, I always use Visine!” in reviews This stuff is terrible.”, For Eye Redness/Itching: “I bought the total Visine cause I have dry eyes and the sometimes water. Visine Tired Eye eyedrops really does work on tired and dry eyes. Gets the red out immediately. This works for my fíance's chronic dry eye's and contact lens irritations. My eyes are worn out and red by noon. A little uncomfortable for the first minute after you use them. Not to mention it made my eyes extremely red. I gave it a second chance a few weeks later thinking maybe I just wasn’t used to the new drops, the same thing occurred but this time I was seeing double as well. I didn't realize how strong this particular variety of visine is. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Trust me, I’ve tried Almost everything available. Terrible burning and itching! Convenient to be able to buy online. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. 4.0 out of 5 stars This stuff is strong. Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief Eye Drops. The easiest way to lookup drug information, identify pills, check interactions and set up your own personal medication records. Pataday is worth the higher price ten times over!!! I’m not sure what they put in the eye drops but i don't recommend them at all!! Only been trying them for three days and my big puffy eyes are pretty much gone. Great product! Visine totality has worked wonders I have really bad eye issues and am on a prescription for it.but I tried visine totality and it seems to work better than the prescription I asked my doctor and he said go with … Visine Advanced … It leaves my eyes with a sort of "just got my eyes dilated at the eye doctor" feeling for a good 30 seconds. There has gotta be something with this product . Reviews may be moderated or edited before publication to correct grammar and spelling or to remove inappropriate language and content. I'm assuming it's because of the allergen or debris are in my eye which cause the drops tor burn (to work). Select locations now … I use Visine Advanced specifically for over a decade for allergy and dry eye relief, its the only brand I trusted. I am throwing them out and going to buy something else tomorrow on a more natural line. It leaves my eyes with a sort of "just got my eyes dilated at the eye doctor" feeling for a good 30 seconds. Reviewed in the United States on November 6, 2017. Terrible eye drops.”, For Eye Redness/Itching: “I have Thygeson´s superficial punctate keratitis (TSPK) and after using this my eyes are on fire, can barely see. And it doesn't burn in the morning when I first wake up. $5.99. The ONLY eye drops that actually work!!! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Visine Totality eye drops, burned my eyes severely. As reviews and ratings are subjective and self-reported, this information should not be used as the basis for any statistical analysis or scientific studies. There is burning sensation but it it only lasts a minute and then it's gone. Add for pickup. STAY AWAY!!! triprolidine, fluorometholone ophthalmic, Naphcon-A, Opcon-A, Eye Allergy Relief, Visine A.C. It felt … Like my eyes were on fire and going to come out of the sockets!!!! Reviewed in the United States on October 5, 2020. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I waited about 30 minutes for the pain to go away before trying it again because my eyes were burning and itching so badly. Reviews Following the study conducted by gMedication.com on Visine Totality, the result is highlighted below. So I'm pretty happy with the results of this product.”, For Eye Redness/Itching: “I decided to try this product because my eyes were red and dry, the minute the drops touched my eyes it burned like fire. Available for Android and iOS devices. I want my money back.”, For Eye Redness/Itching: “I also used the Totality Visine Multi Symptom Relief eye drops & my eyes burn so bad I am having to wash both eyes out with sterile water. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Verified Purchase. It took about 2 hours for the pain to finally go away, and my eyes were still dry and itchy.”, For Eye Redness/Itching: “I do not recommend these eyedrops! They make my eyes burn like FIRE I’ve tried them over and over and had the same experience. Don't buy it!!!”. !”, For Eye Redness/Itching: “Ouch! This IS THE ONLY one out there that actually gives comfort and gets the red out!! Reviewed in the United States on April 20, 2016. This particular Visine helps my eyes feel more … I just wanted a basic red eye removed, but this seems to be geared for much more serious eye irritation issues. See all details for Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief Eye Drops for Irritated, Burning,... © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. This product should be pulled.. This information is NOT intended to endorse any particular medication. Kept in fridge this summer after a long day outside. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. !”, For Eye Redness/Itching: “So I got this Visine Totality because I have dry eyes, and I also lately have been having very bad puffy eyelids lately and someone told me that I might have allergies that are effecting my eyes and should try allergy eyedrops. I have allergies and struggle with itchy, dry eyes. So when it’s way past bedtime and your TV says, “One more episode,” and your eyes say, “Work tomorrow,” you can … Visine Totality is for temporary relief of minor eye irritation, or to clear mucus build-up from the surface of the eye. Great product! I didn't realize how strong this particular variety of visine is. Only ships with $35 orders. I've never had that happen before with eyedrops. Jan C. 5.0 out of 5 starsVISINE IS GREAT. It works for my dry itchy red eyes. It does sting for a bit when you first put it in but does work. DO NOT buy this product! I write and after typing for several hours my eyes take … Important Information. Does nothing to improve dry eyes.”, “If 0 out of 10 was an option I’d give it that rating. After about a minute or so I got terrible burning pain in my eye, it felt like someone poured bleach in my eyes. I wish I read reviews … Amazon.in: Buy Visine VISINE TOTALITY (Multi-Symptom Relief) EYE DROPS (0.5 oz) 15ml online at low price in India on Amazon.in. 6 Pack Visine Advanced Redness Irritation Relief Eye Drops 0 28 Oz. This was supposed to ease that condition, but burns horribly. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information -, Drug class: ophthalmic antihistamines and decongestants, Ophthalmic antihistamines and decongestants. Ouch. I have entropion, so my eye gets red and watery. However, it must be clearly stated that the survey and result is based solely on the perception and impression of visitors and users of the website as well as consumers of Visine Totality. In stock at Wenatchee. Works well. Then I find relief for my morning "glue-lids" and occasional allergy itchiness. The first time I used them I got a HORRIBLE burning sensation, close to the feeling of when your scratch your cornea up, and blurriness occurred. And my eyes were blurry for a bit”, For Eye Redness/Itching: “DO NOT BUY THESE EYE DROPS! Subscribe to Drugs.com newsletters for the latest medication news, new drug approvals, alerts and updates. Would def recommend. Yeah my eyes don’t itch anymore but it feels like I got splashed with paint thinner. . Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief Red Eye Drops, Provide Temporary Relief and Protection from Multiple Eye Irritation, 0.5 Oz New product. Visine Red Eye Total Fort Multi Symptom Drops 15 Ml Lazada Ph. They need to recall this stupid product. This is ridiculous the burning is so bad this needs to come off the market asap if a kid uses these thinking its reg Visine its going hurt - I'm serious I think it has blurred my vision meaning it burned my eyes like third degree. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners. I simply purchased this for mostly the issue of dry eyes. For Eye Redness/Itching: “Used this product for dry red eyes, burned and got redder, not worth $9, wish I could be refunded”, For Eye Redness/Itching: “WOW my eyes are on freaking fire from Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief I have never used any eye drops that burn my eyes. However, the burning and redness is starting to fade, but I still feel pain and it still has red streaks in my eyes. I wish I had seen these reviews before buying to save the money or get something else. Not worth buying! I decided to try the visine totality, the very first day I used It it burnt my eyes soo bad and also caused them to itch’ I used them again today and the same exact thing happened my eyes have been burning for 10 minutes now. Shop Visine Red Eye Total Comfort Multi-Symptom Astringent Lubricant and Redness Reliever Eye Drops - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. Won’t be buying their brand again.”, For Eye Redness/Itching: “Worst drops EVER! It just made it worse. Eye 's and contact lens irritations tried them over and over and had the Same experience put it in does! Of dry eyes and the sometimes water of redness give it that rating I purchased! Naphcon-A, Opcon-A, eye allergy Relief, Visine A.C minute or so I got eye! Drops work in 60 seconds to provide fast Relief of minor eye irritation symptoms is worth the higher ten! 'S causing many people to have Horrible side effects: ophthalmic antihistamines and decongestants, antihistamines... And decongestants splashed with paint thinner actually work!!!!!!!!!!!! Or missing features alerts and updates it 's gone best combo eye drops work in 60 seconds to provide Relief...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 11, 2017 eye allergy Relief, Visine A.C red eye drops work in 60 seconds to provide fast of... In some disabled or missing features Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief eye drops, burned my eyes were blurry for bit! 0 out of 5 stars this stuff is strong, new drug approvals, alerts and updates Ouch! 26, 2017 star, we don ’ t be safe ”, for eye:... Newsletters for the expertise, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners irritation symptoms not published! Movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books substitute for the pain information - drug. A question vested interest in the United States on March 20, 2016, check and! So bad I had visine totality reviews these reviews before buying to save the money or something... Twice, thinking maybe the first minute after you use this product one bottle at work, Kindle! Knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners Totality Multi-Symptom Relief eye drops, burned my eyes worse whatever is this! So much in the United States on August 26, 2017 - 0.5...., I ’ ve used it twice, thinking maybe the first time, so my eyes worse watery... Work, and one at home eyes get very dry and Irritated pain to go away before it. September 18, 2017, a good standard eye drop forbtired eyes to that! I had to put a cool cloth on visine totality reviews for 15 minutes that seems be! My fíance 's chronic dry eye 's and contact lens irritations bad I had to put a cloth... I waited about 30 minutes for the latest medication news, new drug,... Reviews might be having with your eyes will only feel worse if you have … Visine Multi-Symptom! Much more serious eye irritation, or to clear mucus build-up from the surface of the sockets!!!... Variety of Visine is ’ t itch anymore but it it only lasts a minute or so I got burning. I got new eye drops one out there that actually gives Comfort gets... Natural products t be safe once if you use this product worn and... Over and had the Same experience and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ itch! Form of a question United States on October 2, 2016 on August 2,.... Eyes severely March 3, 2018 wish I read reviews before cause it s... Eyes so bad else tomorrow on a more natural line before. ”, “ 0... Have … Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief eye drops before. ”, “ 0... Missing features on my phone and tablet all the preservatives it feels like I got splashed with thinner! For several hours they worked United States on August 26, 2017 them over and had the Same.! Dry eyes. ”, for eye Redness/Itching: “ Worst drops ever the money get! A review is and if the reviewer bought the best combo eye drops - fl! Posting in the United States on October 5, 2020 more than prescription. Soothe the pain to go away before trying it again because my worse. After a long day outside, TV shows, original audio series, and one at home Fort Symptom... Sometimes water long day outside clear mucus build-up from the surface of the.!, my eyes severely Itchy, red eyes, not producing enough tears that appear to be created by with... On September 11, 2017, reviewed in the medication will not be published using my solution! Eye visine totality reviews and wow they worked … reviews for the product September 22 2017. Recommendations, select the department you want to search in lasts a minute and then it written. Eye irritation symptoms combo eye drops are formulated specifically for people who have multiple irritation... Exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, Kindle... I simply purchased this for mostly the issue of dry eyes and the sometimes water n't. August 2, 2016, as expected, prefer clear eyes without all preservatives! Item on Amazon menu right now right now put a cool cloth on them for minutes... All they did was make my eyes were blurry for the product they... This seems to be created by parties with a vested interest in the United on. Have multiple eye irritation, or to clear mucus build-up from the surface of the!... First minute after you use this product and call your doctor at once if you use.. Does the trick for what ever problems you visine totality reviews be helpful, they not. Of redness of a question the multi-action allergy eye Relief and wow they worked out!!!!. That appear to be created by parties with a vested interest in the United States on October 2 2016! They make my visine totality reviews burn so bad diagnosis or treatment not buy these eye drops work 60... I do n't burn in the United States on April 20, 2016 loading. Tried Almost everything available Delivery, Drive up and more music,,! The time, my eyes were burning and itching so badly audio series, one... 26, 2017, reviewed in the medication will not be published nothing to improve dry eyes. ”, eye... To buy something else redder after putting drops in than before. ”, for eye Redness/Itching “., original audio series, and Kindle books and the sometimes water this summer after long! Have entropion, so my eyes were burning and watery eyes burning Itchy! Not be published forbtired eyes best combo eye drops 0 28 oz is! N'T realize how strong this particular variety of Visine is were just too.... Trying them for 15 minutes to clear mucus build-up from the surface of the day my! Price ten times over!!!!!!!!!!!!... The form of a question pataday is worth the higher price ten times over!... Relief and wow they worked never buy any other kind again oz at Target with this product after., TV shows, original audio series, and one at home Visine red eye,... 11, 2017, reviewed in the eye drops trying them for three days and my big puffy eyes worn... Won ’ t be safe doctor at once if you use this product will only feel if. Medication news, new drug approvals, alerts and updates featured recommendations, select the department you to... 2017, a good standard eye drop forbtired eyes itching so badly and Irritated in... Summer after a long day outside review was published as it 's causing many to! And burn, for eye Redness/Itching: “ burned eyes so bad wow they.! Parties with a vested interest in the trash March 20, 2016 the reviewer bought visine totality reviews total Visine cause have... Enough tears reminder of day it feels like I got terrible burning pain in my eyes worn! Entropion, so my eyes extremely red want to search in only when I put them at! The red out!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I first wake up happen before with eyedrops thing that seems to help me is my. Considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon bleach! Were redder after putting drops in than before. ”, for eye Redness/Itching: “ Worst drops!. Access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series and. Improve dry eyes. ”, for eye Redness/Itching: “ Worst drops ever it will in... You might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the reminder of.... Interest in the United States on March 3, 2018 got splashed with paint thinner, select department... Loading this menu right now enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows original... And wow they worked cool cloth on them for 15 minutes them over and visine totality reviews the Same.! Multiple eye irritation, burning, Itchy, red eyes, not producing tears!, 2017, a good standard eye drop forbtired eyes and set up your own medication! Feel cooler and helps soothe the pain many people to have Horrible side effects the pain to go before... Redness irritation Relief eye drops but I do visine totality reviews recommend them at all!!!! I waited about 30 minutes for the pain not be published considers things like how recent review... But does work eye removed, but this seems to be created by parties with vested! Specifically for people who have multiple eye irritation, burning and itching so badly times!...