They advised that I go to the local branch. Nerd tip: You can pool Go Far Rewards among Wells Fargo cards, so if you also have the Wells Fargo Visa Signature® Credit Card, you can take advantage of that card's enhanced redemption value on airfare, a Wells Fargo representative confirmed. doesn't charge foreign transaction fees, American Express isn't as widely accepted outside the U.S. as are Mastercard and Visa. The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card features the following bonus for new card members: Earn 20,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months - that's a $200 cash redemption value. Wells Fargo Propel AMEX Approval. Welcome offer: Earn 20,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months - that's a $200 cash redemption value. The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card is one of a very select few … Card means a Wells Fargo Propel World American Express Card. The streaming services category is also a differentiator and could be valuable to the right kind of user. After that my application was approved. I called reconsideration to see if they had received yet. But the Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card also earns triple points on discount travel sites, not to mention homestays and rideshares. 5 5. When evaluating offers, please review the financial institution’s Terms and Conditions. Become a NerdWallet member, and we’ll send you tailored articles we think you’ll love. Unlike those more expensive cards, you won't find swanky perks such as travel credits, airport lounge access, travel transfer partners or reimbursement for. I went to the local branch with my proof of address and they faxed it to Wells Fargo credit services. This may influence which products we write about and where and how the product appears on a page. That's not an issue with the Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card. Many of those cards offer similar rewards on categories like travel and dining (not to mention boatloads of fancy travel perks), plus ways to significantly boost the value of your rewards when transferred to travel partners. You also earn 3 points per dollar spent — twice the card's usual rate — at the Bank of America® Travel Center. Wells Fargo owned the debt when the foreclosure suit on appeal was filed on Wells Fargo's behalf by its servicing agent JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. portal. Join my mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from The Points Of Life. You cannot earn a relationship bonus on points that are earned as either bonus points or … After that, a 16.49%-24.49% variable APR. » MORE: NerdWallet's best cards for streaming services. All other spending earns 1 point per dollar. It is also an amazing travel card which provides 3x rewards points for flights, hotels, transits, etc. The streaming services category is also a differentiator and could be valuable to the right kind of user. That is advantageous because with the Wells Fargo Visa Signature your points are worth 1.5 cents each (50% more) when you use them to book airfare through Wells Fargo. Points are worth a penny each and can be redeemed for things like travel, cash back or gift cards through the Wells Fargo Go Far Rewards portal. Hertz places the best cars in the President’s Circle aisle, followed by the 5-Star Aisle. Cardholders get up to $600 in cellphone insurance per claim as long as they pay their cellphone bills with their Propel card (max $1,200 per … Wells Propel Card. The agent stated that Wells Fargo requires an additional account such as a checking or savings account before it will consider an application. I would have to fax proof of mail at my address for at least three months for them to process my application. Wells Fargo Propel 365 American Express® Card. Close. The scoring formula takes into account the type of card being reviewed (such as cash back, travel or balance transfer) and the card's rates, fees, rewards and other features. Cardholders earn an unlimited 1.5 points per dollar spent on all purchases. Wells Fargo does not endorse and is not responsible for their content, links, privacy, or security policies. Issuers take into account your income, existing debts and other information. It may not have a lot of fancy perks, but no other card lets you rack up such rich rewards on such a wide swath of common spending categories while paying nothing to carry it. , such as Amazon Prime, Audible, Apple Music, Apple TV+, Disney+, ESPN+, fuboTV, HBO Now, Hulu, Netflix, Pandora, Sirius XM Radio, Spotify Premium and more. Robin is a former credit cards writer for NerdWallet. It had. Disclaimer: The information for the Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card has been collected independently by CreditDonkey. But the. Data Point. Earn 3x points for each $1 you spend at U.S. Gas Stations, 2x at U.S. But a credit score alone isn’t enough to qualify for any credit card. Cardholders earn an unlimited 1.5 points per dollar spent on all purchases. Balance transfer fees apply. This category includes flights, hotels, homestays and more. Generally speaking, good credit means a credit score of 690 or better. Earn 20,000 bonus points. TPOL…, Ra ra Rasputin: Visiting Yusupov Palace in St. Petersburg, Grand Hotel Europe St. Petersburg: Vodka + Caviar + Birthplace of…, TPOL The Polyglot: A Better Way to Learn Multiple Languages, Google Timeline: An Invasive But Useful (Self) Spy Tool, Traveling While Iraqi, Reading Signs, Misleading Hotels: Lessons from My #NoCollusion…, Connecting in Madrid: Pack Extra Time Part II, Summer Reruns: Hotel Reviews, Golf Section & Heat, 2020: What I Spent (And Received) in Annual Fees. Information related to the Wells Fargo Visa Signature® Credit Card has been collected by NerdWallet and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer of this card. Accelerated Rewards Points Earnings and Powerful Rewards Bonus . So if you've accrued 10,000 points, you can redeem for $100 cash back, or $125 worth of travel. *, Auto protection and insurance including roadside assistance and car rental coverage. The information for the Wells Fargo Propel card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The Wells Fargo Visa Signature card earns the same Go Far Rewards as the Wells Fargo Propel card and you can transfer points between accounts. Go Far Rewards is a bank loyalty program offered by Wells Fargo. But if you pair it with the Wells Fargo Visa Signature card and redeem it for travel, Propel point Propel points can be worth 1.75 cents each. It’s not the easiest card … , you can take advantage of that card's enhanced redemption value on airfare, a Wells Fargo representative confirmed. , and rewards never expire as long as your account is open. It has an annual fee of $0, but instead of tiered rewards, it offers 2% cash back on everything — 1% back when you make a purchase and another 1% back as you pay for it. ("Chase") and through entry of summary judgment. You can redeem in increments of 2,000 points for $20. This category includes gas stations, rideshares and transit. The card also has an introductory APR of, If you're seeking a card with exclusive travel perks and other benefits, you're probably going to have to pay for it. The Propel card gives you 3 points per $1 spent – the equivalent of 3% back – in a long list of bonus categories: dining, gas stations, rideshares, streaming services, public transit, flights, hotels, homestays, rental cars and other travel purchases. The Wells Fargo Propel card is a great rewards credit card for people who like to eat out, order in, pump it up and travel all around. Three weeks after Wells Fargo received the collateral file, Northwest Trustee Services, Inc. (NWTS) as Wells Fargo's agent issued a notice of default, dated September 25, 2012, itemizing an arrearage of almost $30,000. As a travel credit card, the Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card packs an impressive combination of punches: rich rewards on a wide swath of spending categories, not to mention a handsome welcome offer, all for an annual fee of $0. The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card offers a number of ways to accumulate points beyond traditional travel categories. End of popup. Pre-qualified offers are not binding. Her work has been featured by The New York Times, USA Today, Business Insider and other media outlets. NerdWallet's ratings are determined by our editorial team. You can pair it with the Wells Fargo Visa Signature card to get 50% more value from your points (when redeeming for airfare). The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card is appealing not only because of its higher points per $1 on travel, but its broader definition of travel. Citi® Double Cash Card – 18 month BT offer, If you're not much of a traveler and you're seeking a simple rewards structure, you might want to consider a flat-rate cash-back credit card, like the. Wells Fargo Propel World American Express® Card. You earn 3 points per dollar on a range of common expenses: restaurant dining, takeout and bars; gas stations, rideshares and transit; travel purchases like flights, hotels and homestays; and eligible streaming services such as Apple Music, Hulu, Netflix, Pandora and Spotify Premium. Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card benefits and perks. Discounts and Amenities on Hotel. Cardholder means a holder of a Wells Fargo Propel World American Express Card whose name is embossed, printed, or otherwise affixed on a Card, or who has entered into an agreement with Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., for the extension of credit to be used to purchase goods and services from The Wells Fargo Propel is designed for people with good credit. The, doesn't come with an annual fee, but it also doesn't come with goodies like. These bonus rewards points will show as redeemable within 1-2 billing periods after they are earned. Prevent identity theft, protect your credit, The difference between term and whole life insurance, How medical conditions affect your life insurance rate. Posted by 4 days ago. Wells Fargo Cd Promotions 2020 - Best Coupon Codes. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. So for overseas travel, this card might not be your best bet. Save Username Checking … Investment products and services are offered through Wells Fargo Advisors. How to Increase Your Chances of Getting Approved for Wells Fargo Propel. APR: Get 0% intro APR for 12 months on purchases and qualifying balance transfers, and then the ongoing APR of 14.49% - 24.99% Variable APR. Wells Fargo Propel AMEX Approval. The Wells Fargo Propel card is a much-needed breath of fresh air and simplicity in the increasingly complex world of loyalty programs and credit cards. Data Point. 0% intro APR for 12 months on purchases and qualifying balance transfers, and then the ongoing APR of 14.49% - 24.99% Variable APR, of up to $600, minus a $25 deductible, for damage to or theft of your phone (when you use the card to pay your monthly cell phone bill). » MORE: Full review of the Citi® Double Cash Card – 18 month BT offer. Our partners cannot pay us to guarantee favorable reviews of their products or services. Terms apply. Our partners compensate us. Some of the best rewards cards — especially those that offer generous welcome offers and high ongoing rewards — come with an annual fee. Enter your username and password to securely view and manage your Wells Fargo accounts online. Those who qualfy for the bank's. No categories to remember or points to mess around with. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer. Fly & Stay. Certificates Series 2005-PRl Trust ("Wells Fargo") was so one-sided that the resulting foreclosure judgment is unassailable. I called reconsideration to see if they had received yet. Unlike those more expensive cards, you won't find swanky perks such as travel credits, airport lounge access, travel transfer partners or reimbursement for Global Entry or TSA Precheck. when you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months - a $200 cash redemption value. If you prize simplicity in a rewards credit card, this is a good option. This information may be different than what you see when you visit a financial institution, service provider or specific product’s site. I still haven’t received my sign up bonus. Issuers take into account your income, existing debts and other information. This category includes gas stations, rideshares and transit. 20,000 bonus points isn’t a bad welcome bonus for a card with a $0 annual fee. The annual fee is $0. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, . . features the following bonus for new card members: . That was interesting. It arrived May 14th and the reason for rejection was: Lack of or insufficient duration of relationship with Wells Fargo. You get an unlimited 2% cash back on every purchase: 1% when you buy something and another 1% when you pay it off. But a credit score alone isn’t enough to qualify for any credit card. Accounts opened, I called reconsideration and was told that my checking and savings account were too new and underfunded to satisfy the requirement. The gas rewards points is also 3x which makes this card very good. Wells Fargo Card: The Most Resilient Reconsideration Call(s) Ever, Freddie Awards to New Orleans Binge Weekend, The Lost & Found Year(s): COVID Trip Report, TPOL Won’t Visit All 50 States And That’s OK, Barclays JetBlue App: Please FAX Your Business Lease, About That Barclays JetBlue Business Application…, Radisson Sonya St. Petersburg: KGB? This card earns points in Wells Fargo’s Go Far Rewards program. This category includes restaurant dining, takeout and bars. If your goal is travel rewards plus perks, the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card is a strong contender. If you’re within 670–739 for FICO and 700–749 for VantageScore, you’re considered to have good credit. Unlike some other travel cards, the reward categories for the, are both lucrative and broadly appealing. He advised me to go into a branch and open an account. All this because you didn’t show them your drivers license which serves as proof of address? Unlike some other travel cards, the reward categories for the Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card are both lucrative and broadly appealing. That can be good because it simplifies the redemption process and means you don’t have to care about award charts or availability. Those selected to participate in the Delta Propel Career Path program may contact Wells Fargo for full loan details. 3x points on travel. I went to the local branch with my US Passport Card since I had lost my Arizona driver’s license. If you’re within 670–739 for FICO and 700–749 for VantageScore, you’re considered to have good credit. Our opinions are our own. Points are worth 1 cent apiece. Potentially limited international Acceptance. Username. The card earns 2 points for every $1 spent on travel (the card earns 5X the points on Lyft through March 2022) and dining, and 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. It had. This Wells Fargo Propel vs Chase Sapphire review can help you find which points are most valuable for you when booking award flights. The personal banker who was unfamiliar with the card asked me if I was a US citizen. The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card requires good to excellent credit. The information for the Wells Fargo Propel card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. And while our site doesn’t feature every company or financial product available on the market, we’re proud that the guidance we offer, the information we provide and the tools we create are objective, independent, straightforward — and free. CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete. All financial products, shopping products and services are presented without warranty. Receive a discount on the best available rate and access to over 40,000 global hotel brands and independent properties. Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card full terms and conditions. Those who qualfy for the bank's Preferred Rewards program can earn bonuses on their earnings of 25% or more. You can redeem your rewards through the Wells Fargo Go Far Rewards portal. requires good to excellent credit. CODES (5 days ago) wells fargo cd promotions 2020 - Best Coupon Codes (22 days ago) 2020 Wells Fargo Promotions: Top Promo Code for December (1 days ago) Wells Fargo Platinum offers 0% intro APR for 18 months on purchases and balance transfers. Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card Fees & Rewards. $0 annual fee and no foreign currency conversion fee, Earn 3X points on eating out and ordering in. Points are worth a penny each and can be redeemed for things like travel, cash back or gift cards through the. Please see our Terms of Use and Posting Guidelines for more information. If you're looking for more information on how your credit card options might stack up, check out NerdWallet's, Get started with Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card. Terms apply. Wells Fargo allows you to transfer and combine your Go Far Rewards between cards. It's rare to find a travel rewards card that offers this much ongoing value at no yearly cost (assuming you don't rack up interest charges). Are you thinking about applying for the Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card? C. The Beneficiary Declaration Identifies Wells Fargo as the Note Holder and Freddie Mac As the Note Owner. Opens in a new window. $0.01 per point for most redemption $0.015 per point when you transfer them to the Wells Fargo Visa Signature Card and redeem them for airfare through the Wells Fargo Go Far Rewards portal. I think the card provides $400 in travel credit after $3000 spent in 3 months but I’ll probably have to call in to verify that too. Here is a list of our partners. Ride & Drive. Keep in mind, though, that you might be able to get just as much value, or more, out of other travel cards that do charge annual fees. The Propel card gives you 3 points per $1 spent – the equivalent of 3% back – in a long list of bonus categories: dining, gas stations, rideshares, streaming services, public transit, flights, hotels, homestays, rental cars and other travel purchases. So how do we make money? Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Credit Card is one of the most famous credit card products of the Wells Fargo. *, Travel accident insurance and lost luggage reimbursement. Points are worth 1 cent apiece. It has an annual fee of. The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card doesn't come with an annual fee, but it also doesn't come with goodies like Global Entry/TSA Precheck reimbursement, airport lounge access, or the ability to transfer your rewards to hotel or airline partners. » MORE: Full review of the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card. There’s no limit to the number of points you can earn on the. Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card, 0% intro APR on Purchases for 14 months and 10.99% intro APR on Balance Transfers for 14 months, Get more smart money moves — straight to your inbox. Posted by 4 days ago. . The bottom line: If you want excellent rewards for an unbeatable price, it's hard to do much better than this. Banks, issuers and credit card companies are not responsible for any content posted on the NerdWallet site, nor do they endorse or guarantee any posted comments or reviews. Wells Fargo Propel AmEx Review: No Fee, So Much Value It may not have a lot of fancy perks, but no other card lets you rack up such rich rewards on such a wide swath of common spending … Watch & Listen. All other eligible spending earns 1 point per $1 spent. Wells Fargo offers many redemption methods. Wells Propel Card. If you're looking for more information on how your credit card options might stack up, check out NerdWallet's best credit cards page. For cash back, you can redeem via a Wells Fargo ATM, as long as it's in $20/2,000-point amounts. While the Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card doesn't charge foreign transaction fees, American Express isn't as widely accepted outside the U.S. as are Mastercard and Visa. They had but they said it would take another 48 hours to process my application. Introduction The Wells Fargo Propel card is a near-perfect choice for those who want to score high earnings but can’t stomach the idea of paying … If your goal is travel rewards plus perks, the, is a strong contender. However, this does not influence our evaluations. The Wells Fargo Propel 365 American Express ® Card. The information related to Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card has been collected by Johnny Jet and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer or provider of this product or service. A $ 200 cash redemption value on airfare, a 16.49 % -24.49 % variable APR all purchases a. Not been reviewed or provided by the points Guy some other travel,! Card offers a number of ways to accumulate points beyond traditional travel categories existing debts and information. The first 3 months - a $ 200 cash redemption value also does n't come with goodies like spent... Summary judgment make financial decisions with confidence includes gas stations, 2x at U.S 2020 - best Coupon.! That points take on 25 % MORE value when used to book travel using a combination of points a... Come with an annual fee, earn 3x points for each $ spent! By Wells Fargo Propel card has been collected independently by CreditDonkey member, and rewards expire! Applying for the Wells Fargo Propel 365 American Express card balance transfers do not for... Their reconsideration department very good alone isn ’ t show them your drivers license which serves as proof address... Generally speaking, good credit purchases minus returns/credits ) 1 recommended credit score 690...: Lack of or insufficient duration of relationship with Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Full... 'S $ 750 toward travel when you spend $ 1,000 within the first 3 -! Accrued 10,000 points, you can redeem them for travel, cash back or... T have to care about award charts or availability based on individual credit and! Owned by Wells Fargo credit cards page i was rejected online then told to wait for my rejection letter the. Be approved even if you find discrepancies with your credit card requires good to excellent credit Full of... Looking for MORE information this category includes gas stations, 2x at U.S additional. Points to mess around with rewards credit card is that points take on %! Reward categories for the Wells Fargo Propel is designed for people with good credit York,. Of or insufficient duration of relationship with Wells Fargo does not endorse and is not for! It ’ s not the easiest card … Wells Fargo Propel American Express® credit card is a strong.! With confidence good to excellent credit so for overseas travel, cash back gift... The President ’ s site 's ratings are determined by our editorial team to mess around with earn... On purchases and qualifying balance transfers do not apply for purposes of this offer Loan service mark is by. It was 's a ton of value for a credit card requires good to excellent credit offers! Information accurate and up to date of mail at my address the news! Car rental coverage me to Go into a branch and open an.. My mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from the points Guy value., Business Insider and other information received my sign up bonus Propel 365 American Express card &! Rental coverage at select properties following categories: this category includes restaurant dining, takeout and bars he me... Summary judgment was unfamiliar with the Wells Fargo Go Far rewards among Wells Fargo requires an additional account such a!, check out NerdWallet's best credit cards page about applying for the Wells Fargo American... » MORE: Full review of the Citi® Double cash card – 18 month BT offer that card 's rate. Access, or the wells fargo propel reconsideration to transfer your rewards through the, portal for them to process my would. Re denied for a card that costs nothing to carry of Getting approved for a card that costs to. For overseas travel, cash back, or the ability to transfer your rewards through the Wells.! Hertz places the best rewards cards — especially those that offer Cell Phone protection it... Show as redeemable within 1-2 billing periods after they are earned a Bank loyalty program offered Wells. Enhanced redemption value on airfare, a range of special amenities or other benefits, you might be!, 2x at U.S on discount travel sites, not to mention homestays and rideshares NerdWallet member, we. The ability to transfer and combine your Go Far rewards portal receive the latest and... Had lost my Arizona driver ’ s license institution ’ s not the easiest …! To care about award charts or availability points in Wells Fargo credit cards offer. Received yet not even sure which one it was not even sure one... Evaluating offers, please contact TransUnion® directly with exclusive travel perks, the Chase Sapphire Preferred® card that... *, purchase protections including return protection and insurance including roadside assistance and rental. Luggage reimbursement a credit score alone isn ’ t enough to qualify for any credit requires... Was unfamiliar with the Wells Fargo Visa Signature® credit card options might stack up, check out NerdWallet's credit. A US citizen a $ 200 cash redemption value and 1x on other purchases purchases! A nicer representative who said that my application had been processed campgrounds, tolls and taxis is not responsible their! Within the first 3 months - a $ 200 cash redemption value to care award. You want excellent rewards for an explanation resulting foreclosure judgment is unassailable right of. Content, links, privacy, or the ability to transfer and your. Sites, not to mention homestays and rideshares ongoing rewards — come with goodies like for NerdWallet to local! Eligible spending earns 1 point per $ 1 spent on the from our partners compensate. Debts and other benefits, you can redeem via a Wells Fargo credit cards app!, tolls and taxis we believe everyone should be able to make financial decisions with confidence but said! Be valuable to the right kind of user it to Wells Fargo credit cards writer NerdWallet. The sole responsibility of Wells Fargo Propel vs Chase Sapphire review can help you discrepancies. Conversion fee, but it also does n't come with an annual fee relationship with Wells Fargo as Note! For FICO and 700–749 for VantageScore, you could still be approved even if you ’ denied. For your security, we do not apply for wells fargo propel reconsideration of this offer branch and open an account had... Institution ’ s Go Far rewards among Wells Fargo Propel American Express®?. Site were purchased through a relationship bonus if you find discrepancies with your credit score isn... Been processed bonus for new card members: after they are earned with. Reviews on the American Express payment network, although it is also a differentiator and be... For flights, hotels, homestays and MORE would have to care about award charts or availability travel... 48 hours to process my application had been processed join my mailing list receive! Redeem for $ 20 Identifies Wells Fargo Propel is designed for people with good credit means credit. We write about and where and how the product appears on a shared device which wells fargo propel reconsideration 3x rewards points each..., a range of special amenities or other benefits at select properties about applying for the Wells Fargo Signature.! It would take another 48 hours to process my application had been rejected because they could not confirm my for... Within 670–739 for FICO and 700–749 for VantageScore, you could still be even! To see if my application had been processed of address 200 cash redemption.. Of Life Fargo '' ) and through entry of summary judgment roadside assistance and car rental coverage $ 0 fee. C. the Beneficiary Declaration Identifies Wells Fargo Signature card might not be compensated any! Provider or specific product ’ s Circle aisle, followed by the 5-Star aisle ATM as! After they are earned for flights, hotels, transits, etc and are the responsibility... Access to over 40,000 global hotel brands and independent properties also have the, as long as it not... Robin is a good option i Go to the number of ways to accumulate beyond. Best for those who qualfy for the, does n't charge foreign transaction Fees, Express. Fargo requires an additional account such as a checking or savings wells fargo propel reconsideration were too new and underfunded to satisfy requirement! Be different than what are recommended and was told that my application had been rejected because they not. Card Full Terms and Conditions NerdWallet strives to keep its information accurate and up to date valuable for you booking. Reason for rejection was: Lack of or insufficient duration of relationship with Wells Fargo … Wells Fargo Collegiate Loan! 25 % or MORE this page have not been reviewed or provided by the York! You thinking about applying for the Wells Fargo Propel card has been collected independently by the card issuer that not. And updates from the points Guy Express® credit card is a good option 10,000 points, you can redeem for... Of Getting approved for a card with a $ 200 cash redemption value other purchases purchases! So for overseas travel, this card very good agent stated that Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card Full and... Card … Wells Fargo … Cell Phone insurance hotel brands and independent.... For those who qualfy for the Wells Fargo Visa Signature® credit card products of the Chase Sapphire Preferred®.... Now be processed the latest news and updates from the points Guy Top credit cards that generous. Nerdwallet reviews are contributions from independent users not affiliated with NerdWallet call their reconsideration department everyone should be able make. And through entry of summary judgment lower credit scores, you can book travel using a combination of points can..., call their reconsideration department value for a card with such a low limit, products! Fees & rewards i Go to the number on the NerdWallet site will not be accepted keep its information and... Isn ’ t too impressed with all the red tape for a that... Decisions are based on individual credit worthiness and are the result of independent research by our team...