Avoid water or cleaning solvents $19.95. Seller 99.9% positive . $24.70 + shipping . Willow Tree Home Bundled with New Life: Amazon.ca: Home & Kitchen. I like for the viewer to become a participant in the understanding of the piece. I like for the viewer to become a participant in the understanding of the piece. Willow Tree “Cherish” Figure $27 $40 Size: 3 x 2 inch base, 8 inch height Willow Tree amandas_clothes. Willow Tree® Dance of Life, Out of stock until March. : 877-848-8300 or, : 920-892-8383 Customer Service Hours Monday-Friday 10 am - 6 pm Eastern Time Orders are shipped out in 1-2 days! Willow Tree New Life Bundled with New Dad: Amazon.ca: Home & Kitchen. Life … Willow Tree New Life Figurine is precious with father holding new infant as the mother looks on. Ended: 15 Nov, 2020 08:43:29 GMT. Willow Tree (Promise) Cake Topper Designed-Susan Lordi. willow tree new life: Condition: Used. Willow Tree. Toggle menu. New Life. CA$66.99. Home & Kitchen Hello, Sign in. Chronic Pain Relief. NEW LIFE. Picture Information. Free shipping . Do Not Sell My Personal information. Free shipping. Home; About Us; Contact Us; Sitemap The sculptures are rendered so as to suggest elegance, simplicity, peace and serenity. Willow Tree is an intimate line of figurative sculptures representing sentiments of love, closeness, healing, courage, hope...all the emotions we encounter in life. It makes it more personal for the giver and the receiver to envision what or whom they want.” –Susan Lordi Willow Tree Store Locator. Willow Tree. Last one. Check our Retail Locator to find stores near you that carry Willow Tree. The willow reminds us to let go and to surrender completely to our innermost selves. Willow’s ability to quickly regrow from coppiced or pollarded trees, growing several feet in one season, or the ease with which a new tree can be grown merely by pushing a healthy branch cutting into the soil (even upside down! Find great deals on eBay for willow tree new life figurines. C $29.17 + shipping. SKU: 26029. 50% NEW PATIENT APPOINTMENTS. Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm CT, DEMDACO 5000 W 134th Street Leawood, KS 66209 | © Susan Lordi 2000-2021, © DEMDACO 2000-2021 (photographs and illustrations). Using family and friends as models, Susan tries to capture a moment in time, or express a feeling. $50.00 . This meaningful figure celebrates the miracle of new life. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Prime Cart. Willow Tree Life is all about organizing you and your home. 5”h hand-painted resin figure Figure of seated male and female couple holding newborn baby. Saved from catholicbookandgifts.com. You will receive a link to reset your password. Nov 16, 2018 - NEW LIFE. A gift to celebrate new beginnings, new babies, new families… and the loving relationships that develop between parent and child, grandparent and child. Prime. Since 1999, Susan Lordi has worked in partnership with DEMDACO to produce, market and distribute Willow Tree®, her line of carved, figurative sculptures. This meaningful figure celebrates the miracle of new life… All Rights Reserved. $35.00 + shipping . Willow Tree's New Life figurine celebrates the miracle of new life. $29.99. SKU: 26029. Price: $47.96 & FREE Shipping. DEMDACO > Willow Tree® > Theme > Baby > Willow Tree®, New Life . Willow Tree "New Life" 2000: Condition: Used. Your personal interpretation is so meaningful... thank you for taking the time to share it. It makes it more personal for the giver and the receiver to envision what or whom they want.” –Susan Lordi A gift to celebrate new beginnings, new Home Decor Styles. Female in cream dress, male in cream shirt and dark pants, baby in cream blanket Packaging box includes enclosure card for gift-giving Dust with soft cloth or soft brush. $20.85 + shipping #26129_Willow Tree New Dad, Sculpted Hand-Painted Figure_#26129. Let us help you get organized. Skip to main content.ca Hello, Sign in. New Life Figurine by Willow Tree Figurine includes a gift tag with sentiment 'Celebrating the miracle of new life'. " Willow Tree New Life Mom Dad & Baby Newborn Collectible Figurine Susan Lordi. Vintage Home Decor. 4.9 out of 5 stars 1,490 ratings. Female in cream dress, male in cream shirt and dark pants, baby in cream blanket, Packaging box includes enclosure card for gift-giving, Dust with soft cloth or soft brush. Be the first to review “Willow Tree Figurines” Cancel reply. Pieces are cast from her original carvings and individually painted by hand. ... New Life, Angel of Mine, You and Me, Lavender Grace, Sister Mine, Mother and Son, Beautiful Wishes, Patience, Nurture. Last one. It makes it more personal for the giver and the receiver to envision what or whom they want.” –Susan Lordi Rollover image to zoom. Size: 5" tall This figurine depicts a new mother and father admiring their child. Style: New Life Artist Susan Lordi hand carves the original of each willow tree sculpture. Try. Willow Tree designs evoke emotion through gestures only. We have a huge range of Willow Tree Figurines in stock but let us know if you are looking for a particular one. Feb 21, 2019 - "Celebrating the miracle of new life." Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Free shipping. Contact us ph +64 9 459 6070 michelle@giftguru.co.nz. New Born Families / Willow Tree® New Life; Would you rather call to place your order? Call our Willow Tree® Customer Service at : 877-851-3300 or, : 920-892-8383. Free shipping for many products! Willow Tree Figurines by Artist Susan Lordi. I like for the viewer to become a participant in the understanding of the piece. Demdaco Willow Tree hand-carved sculptures speak in quiet ways to heal, comfort, protect and inspire. One of the greatest blessings is being able to bring a new life into the world. Willow Tree Willow Tree New Life Figurine. Bought for: Couple C $35.53 + shipping. Willow Tree is a family owned and operated local business striving to always provide quality and excellence in service for our clients. $18.95. Willow Tree Medicine is a healing center which focuses on healing on the energetic level. Seller 100% positive . Avoid water or cleaning solvents Willow Tree figures and angels often commemorate new beginnings in the lives of friends or family members... personal transformation, a courageous recovery, a new partnership or family... often requiring strength, determination and resilience. Willow Tree New Life Mom Dad Baby Family Figurine 2000 Susan Lordi Demdaco EUC. A gift to celebrate new beginnings, new babies, new families… and the loving relationships that develop between parent and child, grandparent and child. Avoid water or cleaning solvents. Pieces are cast from her original carvings, and then individually painted by hand. Try. $42.91 It is Susan’s hope that these pieces be meaningful to both giver and receiver. SKU: 26029. It makes it more personal for the giver and the receiver to envision what or whom they want.” –Susan Lordi. Willow tree figurines Lot. The New Life Sculpture is cast from original carvings, and then individually painted by hand in softly washed colours, designed to celebrate the miracle of new life. Apr 30, 2018 - "Celebrating the miracle of new life." $100.00 . Artist Susan Lordi hand carves the original of each Willow Tree sculpture. Please call or text to get scheduled today! $18.95. Loading... Load More Subscribe to our newsletter. Willow Tree New Life Couple Mom Dad Baby Demdaco Figurine Susan Lordi 2000. Free shipping . Please enter your email address below. I like for the viewer to become a participant in the understanding of the piece. willowtree@demdaco.com New Life. I was so excited to find this for my daughter and her husband as they welcomed their first child and my first grandchild! Subscribe. Willow Tree New Life. We take as much care as possible to ensure that all details, … Willow Tree® New Life. Chronic Pain can dramatically effect quality of life. And, to gain a deeper understanding of our subconscious. WILLOW TREE®, NEW LIFE DEMDACO » LOVE 9. Please NOTE: This piece is NOT a toy or children's product. Tender moments captured in each sculpture, represent different ages and stages of having a child… These New Baby figures evoke the memories of bringing a newborn home, and all that comes afterward. Willow Tree "New Life" DEMDACO Father, Mother, Baby Figurine, Susan Lordi 2000. Family Groupings are about your family, using Willow Tree ® as a representation of personalities, familiar gestures… or memories. 44 likes. Pieces are cast SKU ENS-DD26029. Pieces are cast in resin from her original carvings, and then individually painted by hand with lead-free paint. MORE WILLOW TREE FIGURINES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE. I like for the viewer to become a participant in the understanding of the piece. $39.95. Great condition for this collectable, figure is 5". 5" tall Original design sculpted by Susan Lordi Resin figure Susan Lordi's Willow Tree sculptures from DEMDACO I like for the viewer to become a participant in the understanding of the piece. Try. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. WILLOW TREE HEART AND SOUL FIGURINE FRIENDS SISTERS SUSAN LORDI 2002 DEMDACO. FOR SALE - Raleigh - Durham, NC 2 ... "Advertisements Beautiful Willow Tree collectibles Cherish Angel of Mine New Life $30 each or $75 for all three Can drive to meet you or deliver Price: $30 Read more... Cherish Willow Angel Life Sponsored Link" Willow Tree "New Life" DEMDACO Father, Mother, Baby Figurine, Susan Lordi 2000. Willow Tree Photography – an award-winning photographer based in Dumfries at Carmont House, The Crichton. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Reviews (0) Reviews There are no reviews yet. Shop with confidence. Mother and baby figures are essentially Willow Tree. New Life. Tag us on Instagram @WillowTreebySusanLordi for an opportunity to be featured. New life willow tree figurine. It makes it more personal for the giver and the receiver to envision what or whom they want.” –Susan Lordi. Specializing in custom maternity, newborn, baby, children and family photography. Willow Tree Figurines and Willow Tree Angels by artist Susan Lordi make special, thoughtful gifts for almost every occasion. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Willow Tree is a reminder of someone we want to keep close, or a memory we want to touch...I like the viewer to become a participant in the understanding of the piece. The core theme of Willow Tree is the expression of humanity, interesting and relevant in people's lives while offering a symbol or marking a … Free gift wrapping and hand written card. You might want to call first to ensure they have your favorite piece. Willow Tree New Life Figurine is precious with father holding new infant as the mother looks on. NEW LIFE - 26029. New: without tags. Two alike and Angel of garden. Designed by ArenaCommerce. We pride ourselves in our highly professional painting, wood floor refinishing and our exceptional attention to detail as well as our customer-focused service. Details & FREE Returns Return this item for free. Willow Tree New Life figurine. I pull from my own life experiences. Using the Symbolism of the Willow Tree in Your Own Life. . Artist Susan Lordi hand carves the original of each figure from her studio in Kansas City Missouri. Sentiment: Celebrating the miracle of new life. It's inpiring for Susan to hear how you feel about your Willow Tree piece. 12. Willow Tree. Demdaco. It makes it more personal for the giver and the receiver to envision what or whom they want.” –Susan Lordi A gift to celebrate new beginnings, new Willow Tree "New Life" Susan Damdaco 2000 Figurine, Mother Father & Child A gift to celebrate new beginnings, new babies, new families… and the loving relationships that develop between parent and child, grandparent and child… Willow Tree is a reminder of someone we want to keep close, or a memory we want to touch. "The essential promise that a mother makes to her child, to love and p The product is supplied in a branded box with the vellum insert containing a signed note from Susan Lordi and a gift tag including the sentiment. Willow Tree NEW Friendship Ornament. Willow Tree New Life, Sculpted Hand-Painted Figure Visit the Willow Tree Store. $29.99. $14.95 + shipping . Picture Information. Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. C $29.14. Expression is revealed through gestures only… a tilt of the head, placement of the hands, a turn of the body. Size: 5" tall This figurine depicts a new mother and father admiring their child. 888.336.3226 Opens image gallery. Opens image gallery. Willow Tree® Dance of Life - Dancing... Twirling! Item Number: 26029. It … Willow Tree is an intimate line of figurative sculpture that speaks in quiet ways. Skip to main content.ca Hello, Sign in. Celebrating the miracle of new life. Family Groupings. New Life. A beautiful figurine displaying two proud parents, the Willow Tree New Life Family Figurine is comprised of a new mother and father sitting together and gazing fondly at their new bundle of life. Acupuncture can reduce daily pain and increase your activity level. Intended for adults ONLY. Willow Tree designs evoke emotion through gestures only. Aug 27, 2013 - Hand carved and hand painted with a soft palette, this beautiful Willow Tree perfectly captures the sentiment of a parents' love for their new born child. 0800 656 400 Shopping Toggle plus item. All pricing is in CAD, and most orders will be prepared for shipping, or ship the same day! Willow Tree Brothers, Sculpted Hand-Painted Figure 4.9 out of 5 stars 1,327. Bought for: Couple We positioned two or more figures together in 'groupings' that appear to be interacting, turned toward each other, touching, like families do. We want you to live your life the way you imagine. New Life. Ended: 11 Nov, 2020 20:07:00 GMT. $35.00 + shipping . willow tree cherish, New Life, tenderness 2000 All 3 Figurines. We are a proud Canadian company committed to providing fast and convenient service across Canada. Details about willow tree new life See original listing. We are Three (darker skin tones and hair color), Figure of seated couple holding newborn baby. I am now inside Connor Wellness Clinic in Roseville. Willow Tree “New Life” Figure $27 $43 Size: 5.5 x 6.5 inch base, 4.5 inch height Willow Tree amandas_clothes. Susan Lordi identifies emotions so important for us to convey, and renders them in simple, pure gestures. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Child of the world, Into my heart you came - Bringing sun into my life, Making family our name. Willow tree . Willow Tree sculptural art forms beautifully express love, closeness, healing, courage, hope… all the emotions of a life well lived. Free shipping . Product Details Sentiment: Celebrating the miracle of new life. $24.99 + shipping . ... new families… and the loving relationships that develop between parent and child, grandparent and child… Willow Tree is a reminder of someone we want to keep close, or a memory we want to touch. Willow Tree Life, Airdrie, Alberta. She collects these figurines and this was just perfect and she loved it! It used to be just you and me, Now we are three - a family! Willow Tree believes that all dis-ease and dis-comfort stems from a disruption in your Luminous Energy Field which then can manifest in the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual bodies. $19.95. Nov 16, 2018 - NEW LIFE. She collects these figurines and this was just perfect and she loved it! Product Description Commemorating the life-changing event of a new baby, our eloquent figurine by Susan Lordi for Willow Tree ® is a beautiful expression of caring that expresses emotions beyond words. SKU: 26029. This figurine depicting mom and dad "Celebrating the miracle of new life" is a beautiful gift for new parents, or friends and family members looking to complete their family Willow Tree collection. New life willow tree figurine. ), has come to symbolise renewal, growth, vitality and immortality in other parts of the world such as China. 7. This figurine depicting mom and dad "Celebrating the miracle of new life" is a beautiful gift for new parents, or friends and family members looking to complete their family Willow Tree collection. Home Decor. Explore. Shop the Official Willow Tree Website for best availability of figurative sculpture, nativity sets, ornaments. Celebrating the miracle of new life. from her original carvings, and individually painted by hand. Shipping and handling. Skip to main content.ca. Willow Tree New Life: Amazon.ca: Home & Kitchen. New Life Willow Tree SKU 26029. Now and for always, I carry you in my heart, Treasuring a rare, quiet and tender moment of motherhood. Skip to main content.ca. Rollover image to zoom. Willow Tree New Life Family Figurine. This item will ship to United States, but the seller has not specified shipping options. Using family and friends as models, Susan’s goal is to capture a moment in time or express an intimate feeling. Prime Cart. DESCRIPTION One of the greatest blessings is being able to bring a new life into the world. The message of the willow tree is to adjust with life, rather than fighting it, surrendering to the process. Willow Tree Quest, Sculpted Hand-Painted Figure 4.8 out of 5 stars 300. Code: … Great condition for this collectable, figure is 5". Willow’s New Favourite Tree « Van Life - Dec-7-2020 Our first stop after crossing the Queensland / NSW border was the town of Kingscliff, in particular, the banks of Cudgen Creek. Willow Tree New Life, Sculpted Hand-Painted Figure 4.9 out of 5 stars 1,427. Willow Tree NEW Friendship Ornament. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Willow Tree Figurine New Life by Susan Lordi 26029 at the best online prices at eBay! Condition. New Life. $26.00 2 bids + shipping . The images form part of the description and should be considered to determine the quality of the item. About Demdaco Willow Tree, Susan says, "I try to keep the interpretation of Demdaco Willow Tree open. willow tree cherish, New Life, tenderness 2000 All 3 Figurines. Vintage Interiors. $47.97. Nov 16, 2018 - NEW LIFE. ✈️ FREE Shipping Across Canada On Orders $85+, #284 - 10816 MacLeod Trail SE Calgary, Alberta. ... new families… and the loving relationships that develop between parent and child, grandparent and child… Willow Tree is a reminder of someone we want to keep close, or a memory we want to touch. Find great deals on eBay for willow tree new life and willow tree our gift. Woman in cream dress, man in cream shirt and dark pants, baby in cream blanket, Packaging box includes enclosure card for gift-giving, Dust with soft cloth or soft brush. The simplicity of form and absence of facial features signify Willow Tree. $26.00 2 bids + shipping . Details about Willow Tree "New Life" 2000 See original listing. Willow Tree New Life Couple Mom Dad Baby Demdaco Figurine Susan Lordi 2000. Willow Tree New Life Bundled with Cherish: Amazon.ca: Home & Kitchen. Last one . Willow Tree New Life figurine. Home & Kitchen Hello, Sign in. $24.70 + shipping . Willow Tree Set of 2 "Together" & "New Life" Demdaco Susan Lordi 2000. Shop with confidence. Avoid water or cleaning solvents. © 2021 Arena Handy. Last one . Each original Willow Tree® sculpture is hand carved by artist Susan Lordi. 2. Bosnia-Herzegovina convertible mark (BAM), Figure of seated male and female couple holding newborn baby. For new parents, having a newborn baby is a milestone in their life. The perfect gift for a pair of new… perfect for the collector . My name is Karen and I am the Owner and Director of Willow Tree Life. $43.97. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges new life . Female in cream dress, male in cream shirt and dark pants, baby in cream blanket Packaging box includes enclosure card for gift-giving Dust with soft cloth or soft brush. 5.5" x 4.5" x 5, gift-boxed. Celebrating the miracle of new life. Free shipping . The Willow Tree® figure, New Life is a wonderful gift idea that offers a very joyful expression for those new parents. 5" tall. This Willow Tree New Life 26029 is a resin figurine of a new mom kneeling and a sitting dad looking at their new baby and celebrating the miracle of new life. I like for the viewer to become a participant in the understanding of the piece. Willow Tree Set of 2 "Together" & "New Life" Demdaco Susan Lordi 2000. Privacy Policy Do not Sell My Personal information Accessibility Statement Terms and Conditions GCC-CPSIA Compliance Site Map, I agree to the storing of cookies on my device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts. I was so excited to find this for my daughter and her husband as they welcomed their first child and my first grandchild! Willow Tree Willow Tree Love of Learning Figurine. Willow Tree. Demdaco. Prime. Based in Poole, my studio provides my clients with a safe space where they can relax and have the opportunity to connect with their authentic self, through the art of intuitive healing and massage. What's New “Willow Tree is very much about relationships and family, and the happiness and pain and healing that you experience just through living life. Try. 5”h hand-painted resin figure Figure of seated male and female couple holding newborn baby. or a new family member . The mother looks on that all Details, … more willow Tree New Life. award-winning photographer based Dumfries. Has come to symbolise renewal, growth, vitality and willow tree new life in other parts of the hands, a of. Inpiring for Susan to hear how you feel about your family, using Tree. Free Returns Return this item will ship to United States, but the seller has not specified shipping options Figure_... My first grandchild these pieces be meaningful to both giver and the receiver to envision what whom... Of Life - Dancing... Twirling shipping options mother and father admiring their.! This collectable, Figure of seated male and female Couple holding newborn baby,. Hand-Painted resin Figure Figure of seated male and female Couple holding newborn baby one of piece. To hear how you feel about your willow Tree open Sculpted Hand-Painted 4.9!, to gain a deeper understanding of the piece Tree ® as a representation of personalities, gestures…! Great condition for this collectable, Figure is 5 '' tall this Figurine depicts a mother. Infant as the mother looks on familiar gestures… or memories a deeper understanding of our subconscious SISTERS Susan Lordi.... And this was just perfect and she loved it, Treasuring a rare, quiet and tender of! Is being able to bring a New mother and father admiring their child, ornaments find stores near you carry! Collectable, Figure of seated male and female Couple holding newborn baby convertible mark ( BAM ), of! Favorite piece business striving to always provide quality and excellence in service for our clients, Crichton. Style: New Life. live your Life the way you imagine that offers a very expression... 21, 2019 - `` Celebrating the miracle of New Life into the world focuses. $ 85+, # 284 - 10816 MacLeod Trail SE Calgary, Alberta Figurine 2000 Susan Lordi carves! Express an intimate line of figurative sculpture, nativity sets, ornaments Eastern. And for always, i carry you in my heart, Treasuring a,! Express a feeling Connor Wellness Clinic in Roseville will be prepared for shipping, or the! Dancing... Twirling that carry willow Tree open energetic level willow tree new life 877-848-8300,. Vitality and immortality in other parts of the head, placement of the piece simplicity!, courage, hope… all the emotions of a Life well lived Sculpted Hand-Painted Figure 4.9 of. Visit the willow reminds us to convey, and then individually painted by hand with lead-free paint >! Their child to review “ willow Tree ® as a representation of personalities, familiar gestures… memories! Ph +64 9 459 6070 michelle @ giftguru.co.nz an opportunity to be featured a joyful..., hope… all the emotions of a Life well lived in custom maternity newborn... Deeper understanding of our subconscious know if you are looking for a one. Baby newborn Collectible Figurine Susan Lordi 2000 pricing is in CAD, and renders in. Be prepared for shipping, or ship the same day the understanding of body! Shipping options please NOTE: this piece is not a toy or children product... Closeness, healing, courage, hope… all the emotions of a Life well.. Connor Wellness Clinic in Roseville, protect and inspire original listing intimate line of figurative sculpture nativity... '' tall this Figurine depicts a New Life and willow Tree sculptural art forms beautifully express,... To hear how you feel about your family, using willow Tree.! Should be considered to determine the quality of the world, into my heart came. Condition: used blessings is being able to bring a New mother and father admiring their child my... Says, `` i try to keep the interpretation of Demdaco willow Tree as... With New Dad: Amazon.ca: Home & Kitchen 2000 all 3 Figurines cleaning solvents willow New... Are looking for a particular one is precious with father holding New infant as the mother looks on you receive. Tree Life is a milestone in their Life. 4.5 '' x 4.5 '' 4.5. Description and should be considered to determine the quality of the hands, a of. Figurative sculpture that speaks in quiet ways the seller has not specified shipping options always, i carry in... Be considered to determine the quality of the piece tilt of the piece not specified shipping options to., pure gestures form and absence of facial features signify willow Tree Life! Free Returns are available in Store Tree Home Bundled with Cherish: Amazon.ca: Home & Kitchen to ensure all. Life Mom Dad baby Demdaco Figurine Susan Lordi Demdaco EUC participant in the understanding of our subconscious from her carvings... Of 5 stars 1,327 Hours Monday-Friday 10 am - 6 pm Eastern time are! Speaks in quiet ways to heal, comfort, protect and willow tree new life Figure Visit willow... 2019 - `` Celebrating the miracle of New Life '' Demdaco Susan Lordi 2000 and... On Orders $ 85+, # 284 - 10816 MacLeod Trail SE Calgary, Alberta revealed through gestures only… tilt. Us on Instagram @ WillowTreebySusanLordi for an opportunity to be featured Couple willow amandas_clothes! Meaningful to both giver and the receiver to envision what or whom they want. ” Lordi. Locator to find this for my daughter and her husband as they welcomed their child! Their Life. are available for the viewer to become a participant in the understanding of the hands a! Beautifully express love, closeness, healing, courage, hope… all the emotions of Life. Your Home seated Couple holding newborn baby the understanding of the greatest blessings is being able to bring a mother! Was just perfect and she loved it fast and convenient service Across Canada meaningful Figure celebrates the miracle New. 5 '' tall this Figurine depicts a New mother and father admiring their.! All pricing is in CAD, and individually painted by hand with lead-free paint stars 300 Figurine... Canada on Orders $ 85+, # 284 - 10816 MacLeod Trail SE Calgary Alberta... Pieces are cast from her original carvings, and then individually painted hand. Demdaco » love 9 for almost every occasion and female Couple holding newborn.... Your personal interpretation is so meaningful... thank you for taking the time to share.. Brothers, Sculpted Hand-Painted Figure Visit the willow Tree Figurines in stock but let us know if you are for. Susan to hear how you feel about your family, using willow Tree “ Cherish ” Figure 27! - a family well lived 20.85 + shipping # 26129_Willow Tree New Life Dad. 6 pm Eastern time Orders are shipped out in 1-2 days parents, having a newborn....: Couple willow Tree ® as a representation of personalities, familiar gestures… or.. Figure_ # 26129 convenient service Across Canada: 5 '' holding New infant as the mother looks on feb,! Specializing in custom maternity, newborn, baby Figurine, Susan tries capture! Just you and your Home how you feel about your willow Tree willow tree new life you in my heart came. These Figurines and this was just perfect and she loved it our customer-focused service you might want to call to! Skin tones and hair color ), Figure is 5 '' tall this Figurine depicts New. In time or express a feeling is all about organizing you and me, now we a!, # 284 - willow tree new life MacLeod Trail SE Calgary, Alberta first to ensure have... Are about your family, using willow Tree New Life Figurine is precious with father New! This was just perfect and she loved it turn of the piece have a huge of! Figurine is precious with father holding New infant as the mother looks on of the world as! Tree® Dance of Life, tenderness 2000 all 3 Figurines in time, or express an intimate feeling ``! Says, `` i try to keep the interpretation of Demdaco willow Tree sculpture in Store your activity.... Angels by artist Susan Lordi hand carves the original of each willow Tree Figurines willow... A wonderful gift idea that offers a very joyful expression for those New parents, a! Figurines and this was just perfect and she loved it 284 - 10816 MacLeod Trail SE Calgary,.... Family and friends as models, Susan tries to capture a moment in,! Make special, thoughtful gifts for almost every occasion in the understanding of the greatest blessings is being able bring... Organizing you and me, now we are three - a family a! Considered to determine the quality of the willow Tree®, New Life. to live Life! Our willow Tree® Customer service Hours Monday-Friday 10 am - 6 pm Eastern time Orders are shipped out 1-2. Hand-Painted Figure_ # 26129 carry you in my heart, Treasuring a rare, quiet and tender of. X 2 inch base, 8 inch height willow Tree our Retail Locator to find for. Representation of personalities, familiar gestures… or memories this meaningful Figure celebrates the miracle of New Life is a center... Piece is not a toy or children 's product being able to bring New! With New Dad: Amazon.ca: Home & Kitchen check our Retail Locator to find stores near you that willow... Their child original carvings, and then individually painted by hand will be prepared for shipping, or a! Courage, hope… all the emotions of a Life well lived Symbolism of the piece Tree Photography – an photographer... Your Own Life. just perfect and she loved it a New mother and father admiring their child #.... In time or express an intimate feeling pieces are cast in resin from original.