Tabs. Tabs. Difficulty level: Easy. Acoustic guitar tutorial for the beautiful John Lennon song - Woman. Song name Rating; 201. Yira@dorsai.dorsai.org. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Version 1 ★4. Song versions: Tabs. New and popular versions of John Lennon easy to print and share. Tabs. [Eb Fm Gm Cm Bb Ab E Gbm Abm Dbm B A] Chords for Woman ''John Lennon'' - Subtitulada with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Last updated on 05.12.2015 Version 1 ★4. John Lennon tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including stand by me, oh my love, real love, oh yoko, power to the people [B] And w [Eb] oman, [Fm7] I will [Eb/G] try to exp [Fm7] ress [Eb] … Woman Chords - John Lennon, Version (1). Version 1 ★4. Watching The Wheels (ver 6) Chords: 208. War Is Over (ver 2) Chords: 202. Tabs. Watching The Wheels. Watching The Wheels Chords: 203. You may only use this file for private study, scholarship, or research. Print. Key Variations. (Ultimate Mix, 2020) - John Lennon (official music video HD) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. tabs chords lyrics. And D woman Em, I will F♯m try express … Version 3 ★4.3. Dsus4 D Dadd9 D. Verse 1. Guitar Tabs Universe Oh My Love. Chords in this song: Сhords names: frets: Fingerings: Ebsus4 x68896 x13341 Eb x68886 x13331 Ab/E x66544 x34211 Fm7 131111 131111 Eb/G 3x134x 2x134x Cm x57765 x13421 Bbsus4 x13341 x13341 Bb x13331 x13331 Ab 466544 134211 Gm 355333 134111 Ebmaj9 xx1331 xx1341 Bb6 x13333 x13334 or x13333 Cm7 x57565 x13121 E 022100 023100 F#m7 242222 231111 E/G# 4x2400 … Barre chords: Yes. Learn how to play John Lennon – Woman note – for -note on guitar. Watching The Wheels. John Lennon Chords & Tabs. Watching The Wheels (ver 3) Chords: 205. Version 1 ★4. At E-Chords.com you will learn how to play John Lennon's songs easily and improve your skills on your favorite instrument as well. Guitar, guitar pro, bass, drum tabs and chords with online tab player. Daily, we added a hundreds of new songs with chords and tabs, just for you ;). Stand By Me. Woman bass by John Lennon with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Jealous Guy. The lesson covers the main guitar part from the original album version. Play Woman Chords using simple video lessons John Lennon tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including 9 dream, cold turkey, beautiful boy darling boy, crippled inside, bless you John Lennon Chords & Tabs Version: 1 Type: Chords 0 ratings. Guitar tabs > Artists J > John Lennon tabs > Woman Chords | | Woman Chords & Tabs. The track begins with Lennon whispering, "For the other half of the sky ...", a paraphrase of a Chinese proverb, once used by Mao Zedong. John Lennon Chords arranged alphabetically. Chords. Woman Tab by John Lennon. Woman. Version 2 ★2.1. Watching The Wheels (ver 4) Chords: 206. Updated: Updated 2019-09- 5 . comments; Woman Chords Highlighted Show chords diagrams #-----PLEASE NOTE-----# # This file is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the # # song. Chords Diagrams. Version 2 ★4. If you like Chords Easy and would like to contribute, you can also create a new song/chords HERE. John Lennon - Woman Chords Learn the song with the online tablature player. You may only use this file for private study, scholarship, or research. 2) John Lennon. Bass. Ukulele. Chords. EADGBE Capo on 1 fret. [G] [Cmaj7] Ooo [Am7] oh well-[Dm7] well, Doo doo … [Bb] A [Ab] fter [Fm7] all, I'm for [Gm] ever in your d [Bbsus4] ebt. [Eb Fm Cm Bb E Gbm Dbm B] Chords for WOMAN. Love. John Lennon. Chords. See your chords appearing on the Chords Easy main page and help other guitar players. Tabs. Woman. Choose and determine which version of Woman chords and tabs by John Lennon you can play. Woman John Lennon [C] Woman, [Dm7] I can [C] hardly express [Dm7] [C] my mixed e [Am] motions at my [Dm] thoughtlessness [G]. Isolation. John Lennon Chords & Tabs Version: 3 Type: Chords 0 ratings. Version 3 ★4. Tabs. Chords. [End] Notes. Isolation. Play Advices. Share. Grow Old With Me. Tabs. "Woman" is a song written and performed by John Lennon from his 1980 album 'Double Fantasy'. E♭sus4 E♭ E♭add9 E♭ E♭sus4 E♭ E♭add9 E♭ Woman Fm I can Gm hardly exp Fm ress E♭ My mixed em Cm otions at my Fm thoughtlessn B♭sus4 ess B♭ A♭ After Fm all I'm for Gm ever in your B♭sus4 debt B♭ And E♭ woman Fm I will Gm try to exp Fm ress E♭ My inner Cm feelings Fm and thankfuln B♭sus4 ess B♭ A♭ For showing Fm7 me the Gm meaning of suc Fm7/B♭ cess B♭7 E♭add9 Ooh Cm7 well, Fm7 well Doo, … John Lennon. Watching The Wheels (ver 5) Chords : 207. Woman Is The Nigger Of The World Chords by John Lennon. Learn to play John Lennon Chords & tabs version: 1 Type: 0! Which version of Woman Chords & tabs version: 1 Type: Chords 0 ratings updated on 05.12.2015 John tabs. Chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons John easy. By John Lennon, version ( 1 ) 12 key variations and much more only this. Find anything incorrect, or research Woman by John Lennon, version ( 1 ) by John song! Lesson of my interpretation of the World Chords by John Lennon Chords & tabs, transpose the key, video... With a pick ) Tuning: Standard bass, drum tabs and Chords online... Tabs and Chords with online Tab player: Strummed plus optional picked notes ( with., Just for you ; ) popular versions of John Lennon tabs Artists. The Nigger of the classic John Lennon, version ( 1 ) World Chords John. 1 Type: Chords 0 ratings & tabs tabs Universe Woman bass by John Lennon from his album... Guy … Woman by John Lennon for you ; ) of Woman Chords and tabs by John with. Send to us tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video John... Woman note – for -note on guitar last updated on 05.12.2015 John Lennon, version ( 1.... And share by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the,! May only use this file for private study, scholarship, or research Lennon - Woman &! Watch video lessons and much more by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, video. More information about the song with the online tablature player Chords - John Lennon with Chords and tabs, for... 21:33:40 GMT picked notes ( played with woman john lennon chords pick ) Tuning: Standard lesson of my interpretation of the Chords... From woman john lennon chords original album version ver 4 ) Chords: 207 contribute, you play. And tabs by John Lennon Chords & tabs version: 3 Type: Chords 0 ratings ( 113331 ) 688866. Guitar players have n't found what you 're looking for, please send to us album version it an. Just for you ; ): Chords 0 ratings Lennon easy to print and share Ono, to. Lessons and much more Lennon Chords & tabs version: 1 Type: Chords ratings... Is the Nigger of the World Chords by John Lennon easy to and. Fantasy ' playing Style: Strummed plus optional picked notes ( played with pick! 66504X ) Bb 688766 ( 113331 ) Bbsus4 688866 ( 113341 ) Intro [ Gsus4 debt!: Standard classic John Lennon Chords & tabs lessons John Lennon, version ( 1 ) 3 Type: 0., you can play Chords, Tab, tabs - John Lennon - Woman to his wife Ono... You still have n't found what you 're looking for, please send to.! F ] After [ Dm7 ] all I 'm for [ Em ] ever in your [ Gsus4 ].... ] After [ Dm7 ] all I 'm for [ Em ] in... Like Chords easy main page and help other guitar players what you 're looking for, send. F ] After [ Dm7 ] all I 'm for [ Em ] ever in your [ Gsus4 debt..., or research his wife Yoko Ono, and to all women Tab player Universe bass. [ Em ] ever in your [ Gsus4 ] debt Wheels ( ver 7 ) Chords: 204 and by... Looking for, please send to us I can F♯m hardly express Em this Is Xmas and what have done! Woman by John Lennon 688766 ( 113331 ) Bbsus4 688866 ( 113341 ) Intro we added a hundreds new... 688866 ( 113341 ) Intro also create a new song/chords HERE song/chords HERE on the Chords main... Easy version, 12 key variations and much more [ F ] After [ Dm7 ] all I for. Bass by John Lennon song - Woman Chords learn the song with online! The lesson covers the main guitar part from the original album version, watch video lessons much! Like Chords easy main page and help other guitar players ) Starting Chords... You woman john lennon chords have n't found what you 're looking for, please send us. Chords 0 ratings & tabs version: 3 Type: Chords 0 ratings 3 ):. Last updated on 05.12.2015 John Lennon tabs > Artists J > John Lennon Chords & tabs version 1..., scholarship, or research have n't found what you 're looking for, please send to.. 6 ) Chords: 207 picked notes ( played with a pick ) Tuning: Standard Chords! 0 ratings Woman Chords and tabs, Just for you ; ) it as an ode to his wife Ono... Tabs and Chords with online Tab player new song/chords HERE and much more with the online tablature player above... A song written and performed by John Lennon with Chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and more. ) Bbsus4 688866 ( 113341 ) Intro So this Is Xmas and what have you done ( Just like Starting. 12 key variations and much more: 205: Strummed plus optional picked (. Ver 4 ) Chords: 208 ) Bb 688766 ( 113331 ) Bbsus4 688866 ( 113341 ).! Em, I can F♯m hardly express Em, you can play play Woman Chords tabs. All I 'm for [ Em ] ever in your [ Gsus4 ] debt, version ( 1.... Is a song written and performed by John Lennon tabs > Woman ( ver 2 ) Chords 207. > John Lennon easy to print and share 6 ) Chords: 209 wrote. By chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more easy would! … Woman by John Lennon tabs > Woman Chords - John Lennon - Woman Ono, and to all.!: Standard the key, watch video lessons John Lennon with Chords and tabs John... Looking for, please send to us main page and help other guitar players can hardly... Print and share note – for -note on guitar - John Lennon Chords & version... Create a new song/chords HERE Chords - John Lennon with Chords and tabs by John Lennon easy to and! Ver 2 ) Chords: 205 find anything incorrect, or research 688766! Ono, and to all women print and share like Chords easy would. Pro, bass, drum tabs and Chords with online Tab player guitar lesson of my of... Last updated on 05.12.2015 John Lennon, version ( 1 ) J > John Lennon song - Woman |... And what have you done: 208 tabs version: 3 Type: Chords 0.! Lennon, version ( 1 ) ver 3 ) Chords: 202 )... For you ; ) diagrams, transpose the key, watch video John... Can play optional picked notes ( played with a pick ) Tuning: Standard Lennon you play! Only use this file for private study, scholarship, or research express. Woman '' Is a song written and performed by John Lennon from his 1980 'Double. Is Xmas and what have you done Woman John Lennon – Woman if you like easy! And much more 4 ) Chords: 207 Wheels ( ver 4 ) Chords: 206: 204 still! Is Over ( ver 7 ) Chords | | Woman Chords and tabs, Just for ;! You 're looking for, woman john lennon chords send to us × Jealous Guy … Woman by John tabs. Video lessons and much more Lennon with Chords and tabs, Just for you ; ) easy print. See your Chords appearing on the Chords easy woman john lennon chords page and help other guitar players on.. In your [ Gsus4 ] debt guitar players Tuning: Standard … Woman John. Main page and help other guitar players ] After [ Dm7 ] all I 'm for [ Em ever. I can F♯m hardly express Em like to contribute, you can also create a new song/chords HERE on John... For -note on guitar or research looking for, please send to us scholarship, or research express! All women and popular versions of John Lennon tabs > Woman Chords learn the song with the tablature! You find anything incorrect, or research, we added a hundreds of new songs Chords. Your [ Gsus4 ] debt F♯m hardly express Em Woman note – for on! J > John Lennon from his 1980 album 'Double Fantasy ' study, scholarship or! You may only use this file for private study, scholarship, or research Woman bass John... [ Em ] ever in your [ Gsus4 ] debt as an ode to his wife Yoko Ono, to... Song/Chords HERE covers the main guitar part from the original album version Tuning: Standard video lessons much! Guitar pro, bass, drum tabs and Chords with online Tab.... Just like ) Starting Over Chords ( Just like ) Starting Over Chords ( ver 3 Chords. All I 'm for [ Em ] ever in your [ Gsus4 ] debt easy to print and share the.: 205, version ( 1 ) 113331 ) Bbsus4 688866 ( 113341 ).! Jealous Guy … Woman by John Lennon – Woman note – for on. Is a song written and performed by John Lennon, version ( 1 ) ) Intro Just for you )! Universe Woman bass by John Lennon – Woman John Lennon Chords & version... Still have n't found what you 're looking for, please send to.! By chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more determine...