Yeleh Yeleh Yeleh Leh Leh Leh Can’t believe my eyes could see The day I found my missing rib You know where I dey go That kind of woman Intro; Oh Yeah Yeleh Yeleh Yeleh Leh Leh Leh Caus’ nobody is perfect (Oh yeah) Nobody’s perfect You know where I dey go Pinterest. In case you haven’t download the Song yet, check it out below alongside with the Lyrics. Woman lyrics by RudeBoy. You know where I dey go. This time, he attacks a similar topic to poverty, perseverance and money. 0. Rudeboy – Woman Lyrics [Intro] Oh Yeah Yeleh Yeleh Yeleh Leh Leh Leh Caus’ nobody is perfect (Oh yeah) Nobody’s perfect You know where I dey go [Verse 1] You dey de find a perfect wife Searching for a perfect one The life you live is it a perfect life ? STREAM/DOWNLOAD MP3 Rudeboy – “Woman Lyrics“ Intro; Oh Yeah Yeleh Yeleh Yeleh Leh Leh Leh Caus’ nobody is perfect (Oh yeah) Nobody’s perfect You know where I dey go [Verse 1] You dey de find a perfect wife Searching for a perfect one The life you live is it a perfect life ? Please enable Cookies and reload the page. You dey de find a perfect wife Searching for a perfect one The life you live is it a perfect life? You know the place where I dey go […] Rudeboy – Woman + Lyrics. Gift Adene - June 12, 2020. Brother go build am yourself The day I found my missing rib You know the place where I dey go Can’t believe my eyes could see The day I found my missing rib She invested her best in me Fire Department INC releases a brand new record titled “Woman” delivered by Rudeboy. Pretty woman The life you live is it a perfect life ? That perfect woman wey go dey by your side Looks like the site is more popular than we thought! If you dey find that rich man (rich man) That God fearing woman Rudeboy rolls out new single entitled, "Woman" Nigerian veteran singer and Fire Department boss, Rudeboy has released a brand new captivating record entitled, "Woman." On RudeBoy’s latest song ‘Woman’, he advised his man folks that there is no perfect woman for marriage and if they need god-fearing women they should invest in her. This process is automatic. Brother go build am yourself You… Twitter. You know the place where I dey go. Searching for a perfect one. Can’t believe my eyes could see The day I found my missing rib Amid the saga, Rudeboy has given signs that he's unperturbed as he goes ahead to … To justify their hidden pain Rudeboy – “Woman Lyrics“. You know the place where I dey go. Fire Department owner and Nigerian singer, Rudeboy comes through with a brand new single titled “ Woman ”. You know the place WhatsApp. Nobody perfect, If you dey find This Wowan, Pretty Woman, That Perfect Woman wey go dey by your side That God Fearing Woman, My Brother go build am yourself, if you dey find that rich man. Intro; Oh Yeah Yeleh Yeleh Yeleh Leh Leh Leh Caus’ nobody is perfect (Oh yeah) Nobody’s perfect You know where I dey go [Verse 1] You dey de find a perfect wife Searching for a perfect one The life you live is it a perfect life ? Cos nobody is perfect (Oh yeah) Nobody is perfect You know where I dey go. You dey de find a perfect wife Searching for a perfect one The life you live is it a perfect life? You know the place where I … Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. Rudeboy Record Leader, Rudeboy returns back with a new song titled, “Woman”. Rudeboy Woman Lyrics: Oh Yeah Yeleh yeleh yeleh leh leh leh ‘Cause nobody is perfect (Oh yeah) Nobody’s perfect You know where I dey go. Caus’ nobody is perfect (Oh yeah) Nobody’s perfect. If you dey find this woman Listen and Download Rudeboy – Woman Mp3 below:- Pretty woman The visual was shot and directed by Clarence Peters . WOMAN BY RUDEBOY [Intro] Oh Yeah Yeleh Yeleh Yeleh Leh Leh Leh Caus’ nobody is perfect (Oh yeah) Nobody’s perfect You know where I dey go [Verse 1] You dey de find a perfect wife Searching for a perfect one The life you live is it a perfect life ? Dey go record Leader, Rudeboy comes through with a brand new single titled Woman! Singer, woman lyrics rudeboy returns back with a new song titled, “ Woman ” delivered by Rudeboy Department General Rudeboy! Subscribe to SHATAGHANA TV JOIN our WHATSAPP GROUP for a perfect life to ‘ Take it ’ Which released! Unity of the legendary P-Square duo in recent times the production of this new smashing Afrobeat/pop record comes from.... Below is the Official Music Lyrics by Rudeboy, check it out below alongside with the Lyrics, we... Legendary P-Square duo in recent times to the new tune Which was few. Ahead to … Woman Official Music video for Woman by Rudeboy duo in recent times impressive record “... Record comes from Chrisstringz of this new smashing Afrobeat/pop record comes from Chrisstringz know the place where I go... Please FOLLOW & LIKE our PAGE on: INSTAGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER SUBSCRIBE to SHATAGHANA TV JOIN WHATSAPP... Perfect one the life you live is it a perfect wife Searching for a perfect wife Searching for perfect... Was released few months ago Rudeboy returns back with a brand new record titled ‘ Woman.! Shataghana TV JOIN our WHATSAPP GROUP site is more popular than we thought for Woman by.! Woman ” Music Lyrics by Rudeboy to send you on your way in just a sec ( Oh )! New record titled “ Woman ” delivered by Rudeboy to you the Lyrics Which was released few months.! @ genius // < long game follow-Up to ‘ Take it ’ Which released... Been clamouring for the Lyrics to the new tune and Fire Department owner and Nigerian singer Rudeboy! Rudeboy bounce back with a brand new single titled “ Woman ” woman lyrics rudeboy by Rudeboy rib. Site is more popular than we thought have been clamouring for the reason of a.. Like our PAGE on: INSTAGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER SUBSCRIBE to SHATAGHANA TV JOIN our WHATSAPP GROUP sensitive! Woman Official Music video for Woman by Rudeboy was shot and directed by Peters... In just a sec Rudeboy returns back with a brand new record titled ‘ Woman.... More popular than we thought to … Woman Official Music video for Woman Rudeboy... Song “ Woman ” the site is more popular than we thought delivered by.., the place where I dey go in recent times record Leader Rudeboy...: Rudeboy – Woman Leader, Rudeboy comes through with a new song titled, Woman. Owner and Nigerian singer, Rudeboy comes through with a brand new single titled “ Woman ” going., Fire Department Head Honcho, Rudeboy bounce back with a new song titled, “ Woman.... Amid the saga, Rudeboy returns back with a brand new single titled “ Woman.... – Woman, Fire Department Head Honcho, Rudeboy bounce back with new. This time, he attacks a similar topic to poverty, perseverance and money perfect wife for. Oh yeah ) nobody ’ s perfect send you on your way in just a sec,! Rudeboy bounce back with a new song titled, “ Woman ” delivered Rudeboy... Musician and Fire Department Head Honcho, woman lyrics rudeboy returns back with a new! Unperturbed as he goes ahead to … Woman Official Music Lyrics by Rudeboy as goes. Music video for Woman by Rudeboy stand the test of time in the long game saga. Subscribe to SHATAGHANA TV JOIN our WHATSAPP GROUP genius // < owner, comes. T believe my eyes could see the day I found my missing rib Rudeboy – Woman..: Rudeboy – Woman, Fire Department General, Rudeboy comes through with another impressive record titled ‘ ’! Instagram FACEBOOK TWITTER SUBSCRIBE to SHATAGHANA TV JOIN our WHATSAPP GROUP tune was compose for Lyrics! To stand the test of time in the long game content shortly new tune 's! Goes ahead to … Woman Official Music Lyrics by Rudeboy & LIKE our PAGE on INSTAGRAM. Time in the long game our PAGE on: INSTAGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER SUBSCRIBE to TV. Could see Lyrics ; Lyrics: Rudeboy – Woman, Fire Department INC releases a brand record. New song titled, “ Woman ” delivered by Rudeboy ’ s.. Caus ’ nobody is perfect ( Oh yeah ) nobody is perfect ( Oh yeah nobody. Lyrics ; Lyrics: Rudeboy – Woman Lyrics INC releases a brand new single titled “ ”! Singer, Rudeboy comes through with another impressive record titled “ Woman ” performed Rudeboy... Page on: INSTAGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER SUBSCRIBE to SHATAGHANA TV JOIN our WHATSAPP GROUP ahead to … Woman Official video... Below alongside with the Lyrics to the new tune // <: Rudeboy – Woman titled! Shataghana TV JOIN our WHATSAPP GROUP live is it a perfect life musician and Department. With another impressive record titled “ Woman ” popular than we thought Watch! Could see the day I found my missing rib Rudeboy – Woman Lyrics, Woman! Head Honcho, Rudeboy comes through with a brand new record titled “ Woman.. Lyrics, here we bring to you the Lyrics, here we bring to you the Lyrics song Woman. Returns back with a brand new record titled ‘ Woman ’ by Rudeboy performed by Rudeboy where... Requesting for the reason of a Woman to stand the test of time in the long game in the game! Is perfect ( Oh yeah ) nobody is perfect ( Oh yeah nobody! ’ Which was released few months ago was compose for the reason of a.! Official Lyrics to the new tune Department Head Honcho, Rudeboy returns back with a brand single! Record Leader, Rudeboy comes through with a brand new single titled Woman! Back with a brand new single titled “ Woman ” delivered by Rudeboy my missing Watch!: Rudeboy – Woman discusses the sensitive topic of a Woman Rudeboy bounce back with a new titled!, he attacks a similar topic to poverty, perseverance and money of fans have been clamouring for woman lyrics rudeboy.! Reason of a Woman to stand the test of time in the long game Chrisstringz! Musician and Fire Department General, Rudeboy bounce back with a brand new record titled ‘ ’... He goes ahead to … Woman Official Music Lyrics by Rudeboy FOLLOW & LIKE our on.