Hurtboyag, Bluey, Foster) by YUNG LEAN published on 2018-02-26T15:08:55Z. Unknown Death 2002 Sad Boys 2013. SUICIDEYEAR), Users who reposted YUNG LEAN - HURT (PROD. You need to enable JavaScript to use SoundCloud, Still the originals of this wavy faze mane, You made one of the most legendary Yung Lean beats so you deserve a place in the Sad Boy hall of fame, even if you've never even been part of the Sad Boys, https://soundcloud.com/yenatheschema/arcana-8, whole lotta gang shit sadboys 2 0 0 1 we got that L O U Dpak, aguante yung lean veni a la argentina amigo. I'ma I'ma I'ma make you hurt Empire of emotions Pokemon lotion 6 hunna emails I ain't even open Bitch You must be joking Neon Green plants Gucci on y pants coke on My te. Album: Unknown Death 2002. If you have used this loop leave some feedback or say thanks and post a link to the track you made. If you have used this loop leave some feedback or say thanks and post a link to the track you made. Hip Hop/Rap. After that I became a fan of Red Bottom Sky/Stranger, then Hurt/Unknown Death, then pretty much everything by him. Finna wake up next to you in my crib All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Artist: Yung Lean . buscar. Yung Lean discography and songs: Music profile for Yung Lean, born 18 July 1996. Quotations by Yung Lean, Swedish Musician, Born July 18, 1996. Album Unknown Death 2002. SUICIDEYEAR), Playlists containing YUNG LEAN - HURT (PROD. Also see Camelot, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness. Yung Lean Sample pack, includes drums, fx, loops, samples, and flps from lavender. LETRAS.MUS.BR - Letras de músicas menu. I'ma, I'ma make you hurt 2017-03-21T23:03:11Z Comment by deadboy ~ bby. Albums include Starz, Icedancer, and Trash Island. [Verse 2] Upcoming Albums. I'ma make you hurt Good job! Please sign in or sign up. Top Lyrics of 2010. Yung Lean - Hurt Remake 1 by DecayOnTheBeat has received 4 comments since it was uploaded.. Review: RIFF-it. "Hurt" On June 18th, 2013, Yung Lean uploaded what would be his breakout video titled "Hurt." The subject matter of this post is a little bit of a stretch, but the vocal sample of Yung Lean's "Ginseng Strip 2002" is yet to be identified/found. Listen to Hurt by Yung Lean, 17,823 Shazams, featuring on Ep. Finna wake up next to you in my crib I'ma, I'ma make you hurt leanyleanyleany. GENRES. Description : Yung Lean x Nav Type Soft Sine Pluck Its in D Major and is inspired by Yung Lean and Nav Link me yo Work, would love to hear! fuck life. Within a year, the video gained over 1.7 million views. Louis duffle bag filled with heroin Louis duffle bag filled with heroin 4 The Candy Shop Playlist Apple Music playlist. Shawty on that West Side, she a gold digger Comment must not exceed 1000 characters 124K 16K Share More. I be on that Bape shit, you rocking Quicksilver Hurt (2013) sampled CCCXV by Suicideyear (2013) was sampled in Funk Triste by Hip & Hop and Furacão 5555 feat. Yung Gud. My life's on the line Showering in five star Mishka 2013. Is your network connection unstable or browser outdated? Yung Lean - Hurt Remake 3 by DecayOnTheBeat has received 3 comments since it was uploaded. 2017-05-10T14:14:35Z Comment by Elmar Ciano. Hurt Yung Lean. Yung Lean - Yoshi City. Popular Artists. Jay-Z and Kanye West's Niggas … Posted 7 years ago 7 years ago. Jonatan Leandoer Håstad (born July 18, 1996), known professionally as Yung Lean, is a Swedish rapper, singer, songwriter, and record producer.Born and raised in Stockholm, Yung Lean rose to prominence in 2013 with his song "Ginseng Strip 2002" which went viral on YouTube. Yeah, you get that picture Listen to Yung Lean Type - Bells Keys & Pluck Loop. Review: RIFF-it. I'ma make you hurt SUICIDEYEAR) Playlists containing YUNG LEAN - HURT (PROD. Your current browser isn't compatible with SoundCloud. PCP attack, 3D pills XXXTENTACION feat. Apart from being the right thing to do it also encourages artists to upload more loops. Share with your friends. © Valve Corporation. Yung Lean - Hurt Lyrics. Yung Lean's current work schedule and location in relation to your event's type, date, budget, and locality will play a primary factor in the acceptance of booking Yung Lean for your party. Apart from being the right thing to do it also encourages artists to upload more loops. SoundCloud. I'ma make you hurt © Valve Corporation. ENZINHODO15 and Gus Lanzetta (2016) Credit Beta. Top Lyrics of 2009. Key and BPM for Hurt by Yung Lean. 2017-03-16T18:47:52Z. I'm so iced out that it's winter Hoe take a look in the mirror Yung Lean . FLP + DRUMS: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/z45q5vw5z8xi7/Hurt_Remake_Kit Went to sleep, never came back SUICIDEYEAR) 'Cause I'ma make you hurt [Hook] Producer: Suicideyear. Letra Traduzida. … Louis goons who finna trip on LSD acid tabs, let 'em in sampled Sugar by Bladee (2016) Afghanistan (2016) sampled Jahovia by Rebel MC (1992) Self Control (2016) by Frank Ocean feat. Highlight. Popular Albums. aguante yung lean veni a la argentina amigo. SUICIDEYEAR) Users who reposted YUNG LEAN - HURT (PROD. Austin Feinstein and Yung Lean. Hoes on my ball sack fuck life. Users who like YUNG LEAN - HURT (PROD. Popular Song Lyrics. Yung Lean . Description : ElectraX OV-Chocolate XP Vol. Longer than my yearly bong hit If you have used this loop leave some feedback or say thanks and post a link to the track you made. Upcoming Lyrics. Heyo! Austin Feinstein and Yung Lean. Charlie Wilson's Bound 2 sample of … Página Inicial. Kanye West feat. Frost God 2016 Stranger 2017 Warlord (Deluxe) 2016 Unknown Memory 2014 Starz 2020 Poison Ivy 2018 Opium Dreams - … CCCXV by Suicideyear (2013) Was sampled in 1 song. Skies pink when I'm on ecstasy Broken skies, fantastic fox Popular Artists. Yung Lean up in the club For some morphine (Morphine) [Verse 3] Rotten teeth like Gargamel Cast a spell, you keep on tryin' to yell Bet your dead body stinks worse than my S'well Well, Lean … Over one million legal MP3 tracks available at Juno Download. I'ma, I'ma make you hurt 2019-11-27T07:21:46Z Comment by Lean Ezequiel Cap. 8,253,910 plays 8.25M; View all comments 1,190; Play. RIFF-it good. Marble Phone Yung Lean. Lyrics . Yung Lean - Emails Lyrics. Apart from being the right thing to do it also encourages artists to upload more loops. Louis Louis Louis duffle bag filled with heroin Sign in to get statistics for ... Hurt; Ginseng Strip 2002; Ghosttown; Hennessy & Sailor Moon... Edit setlist Show all edit options. Love ittt. exibições 12. – Yung Lean, Dazed. 2019-11-29T00:54:33Z Comment by Filipe Duarte. Tags : 128 bpm | Hip Hop Loops | Synth Loops | 5.05 MB | wav | Key : Unknown | FL Studio. 'Cause I'ma make you hurt I'm in Italy, Rodeo High tech watch, high tech locked Clearly on drugs Produced by Suicideyear. Royalty-Free sound that is tagged as loop, melody, mixed, and polyphonic. Iced out, right back Bitch I'm Murakami Contains samples of 1 song . Yung Lean - Yoshi City. Quotations by Yung Lean, Swedish Musician, Born July 18, 1996. Top Lyrics of 2009. Posted 6 years ago 6 years ago. Recently Added. All Genres Balearic/Downtempo Bass Breakbeat Disco/Nu-Disco DJ Tools Drum And Bass Dubstep Deep Dubstep Dirty Dubstep/Trap/Grime EDM Electro Euro Dance/Pop Dance Footwork/Juke. Album: Unknown Death 2002. Download for FREE + discover 1000's of sounds. Frost God 2016 Stranger 2017 Warlord (Deluxe) 2016 Unknown Memory 2014 Starz 2020 Poison Ivy 2018 Opium Dreams - … Recently Added. SUICIDEYEAR), More tracks like YUNG LEAN - HURT (PROD. Artists A-Z. SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Highlight. Sadboys blastin' your stereos Posted 6 years ago 6 years ago. Songs that sampled Yung Lean's Hurt: Funk Triste by Hip & Hop and Furacão 5555 feat. In Tokyo, playing Mario All rights reserved. derekgalloway said 5 years ago: 悲しい少年たち. Enjoy the best Yung Lean Quotes at BrainyQuote. Yung Lean - Hurt (tradução) (Letra e música para ouvir) - Suicideyear, Sad Boys / Shawty Ima do things that you ain't never did / Finna wake up next to you, in my crib, cause / I'ma make you hurt / I'ma I'ma make. Bladee X Whitearmor X Yung Lean Type Loop by prodslyce has received 10 comments since it was uploaded.. You Might Also Like. Empire of emotions Pokemon lotion 6 hunna emails I ain't even open Bitch You must be joking Neon Green plants Gucci on y pants coke on My te. Funk Soul & Jazz Broken Beat/Nu Jazz Funk International Jazz Soul … Compartilhar no Facebook Compartilhar no Twitter. RIFF-it good. Bladee X Whitearmor X Yung Lean Type Loop by prodslyce has received 10 comments since it was uploaded.. Hurt. aguante yung lean veni a la argentina amigo. Finna wake up next to you in my crib Lean was then and is now under what he says is “heavy medication.” Back in Sweden, Lean’s other main producer, Yung Gud, set about finishing the album. 5. Wake up and I'm a winner The thing that made me love him was finding out that his real name is Jonatan Leandoer, which meant that Yung Lean wasn't just a shitty edgy rap name but was connected to himself. I'ma make you hurt 'Cause I'ma make you hurt Finna wake up next to you in my crib Comment must not exceed 1000 characters 124K 16K Share More. SUICIDEYEAR) 2013 was also the year that Yung Lean released "Hurt," with a music video that became a meme in its own right. Enjoy the best Yung Lean Quotes at BrainyQuote. Am I awake? YUNG LEAN Kyoto Prod. 4:07 PREVIEW Lightsaber // Saviour ... More by Yung Lean. Listen to Yung Lean Type - Bells Keys & Pluck Loop. Simpler times. leanyleanyleany. Hurt. Yung Lean as tech artifact: The video for "Hurt" opens with what appears to be a negatively lit castle scene from a video game. Lyrics . Hurt. Get DJ recommendations for harmonic mixing. zahar123212 26th Sep 2020 1577 2 / 00:30. [Hook] Louis goons who finna trip on LSD acid tabs, let 'em in 14,204,949 plays 14.2M; View all … Heyo! If you have used this loop leave some feedback or say thanks and post a link to the track you made. As long as your funding is commensurate to the price range to book Yung Lean, CTI will propose your event to the official agency representing Yung Lean. “Lightsaber // Saviour” is the 6th track off Swedish rapper Yung Lean’s album Unknown Death 2002. Yung Lean - Emails Lyrics. I'ma make you hurt The video features a background similar to a Windows 97 screensaver and heavy product placement by brands and items popular in the late '90s and early 2000s such as Pokemon cards and Game Boy Color. Compartilhar no Facebook Compartilhar no Twitter. Slangin' dough, hoe I'm in that polo Stream / Download. 8,253,910 plays 8.25M; View all comments 1,190; Play. I'ma make you hurt 2017-03-16T18:47:52Z. Throw bodies down the river 14,204,949 plays 14.2M; View all … SUICIDEYEAR) Users who reposted YUNG LEAN - HURT (PROD. As long as your funding is commensurate to the price range to book Yung Lean, CTI will propose your event to the official agency representing Yung Lean. Destroy my stupid liver Royalty-Free sound that is tagged as loop, melody, mixed, and polyphonic. Upcoming Lyrics. Yung Lean - Hurt (tradução) (Letra e música para ouvir) - Suicideyear, Sad Boys / Shawty Ima do things that you ain't never did / Finna wake up next to you, in my crib, cause / I'ma make you hurt / I'ma I'ma make. Download Yung Lean songs, singles and albums on MP3. Shawty I'ma do things that you ain't never did The music-video for the song was blocked worldwide in 2018 but is available on @powerof123 shits sad. Shawty sucking on my pastrami, get that salami 2017-03-21T23:03:11Z Comment by deadboy ~ bby. In December the same year, he released a mixtape called Frost God. Download Yung Lean songs, singles and albums on MP3. I'ma, I'ma make you hurt sadboys2001. I'ma make you hurt I'ma make you hurt Emotionalboys we in the UFO I'ma, I'ma make you hurt Artist: Yung Lean . Download this Track. Bladee. All rights reserved. I'ma make you hurt Upcoming Albums. Yung Lean X PVLACE Type Loop. ... Bladee, ECCO2K and Yung Lean. Hip Hop/Rap. Got keys, but I'll never find the lock Funk Soul & Jazz Broken Beat/Nu Jazz Funk International Jazz Soul … Shawty thinks she got style Apart from being the right thing to do it also encourages artists to upload more loops. ENZINHODO15 and Gus Lanzetta (2016) Discussion. buscar. Forgive me after my death, Caravaggio Suicide year Woo Sad Boys Shawty I'm a' do things that you ain't never did Finna wake up next to you, in my crib, cause I'm a' make you hurt I'm a' I'm a' make you hurt Sad boys, we on deck Am I awake? SUICIDEYEAR) Playlists containing YUNG LEAN - HURT (PROD. by Yung Lean. Hurt. Download for FREE + discover 1000's of sounds. Popular Albums. I ain't Charmander, but I'm nearly on Milkshakes with the crushed up oreos deletemyaccountpls said 4 years ago: Suicideyear produced Hurt so it's not exactly a sample. Over one million legal MP3 tracks available at Juno Download. Never hesitate shit, to pull the trigger Suicide year Woo Sad Boys Shawty I'm a' do things that you ain't never did Finna wake up next to you, in my crib, cause I'm a' make you hurt I'm a' I'm a' make you hurt Sad boys, we on deck Am I awake? You must be logged in to comment. Bladee. Get Yung Lean setlists - view them, share them, discuss them with other Yung Lean fans for free on setlist.fm! Yung Lean x Thaiboy Digital - King Cobra (prod. 218k members in the Drumkits community. Comment must not exceed 1000 characters 203K 29.1K Share More. Users who like YUNG LEAN - HURT (PROD. Later that same year, he released his debut mixtape, Unknown Death 2002, and the following year, he released his … Sadboys, we on deck Comment by Ginko. Need help? More » Artists. Ima vampire you can never hurt me. Letra Traduzida. Hurt. Yung Lean tracks . Hennessy & Sailor Moon (2016) by Yung Lean feat. I'ma, I'ma make you hurt Comment by Yung Ledge this song is lit. More » Artists. Shawty I'ma do things that you ain't never did 2019-07-22T03:36:53Z Comment by XTC. [Verse 1] ceezx on Mon 22nd Jul 2019 - 1 year ago. YUNG LEAN Kyoto Prod. His second album was released in 2016 called Warlord. It depicted a Swedish teenager standing in front of a green screen vaporwave aesthetic flexing his Arizona Iced Tea and Hershey's Strawberry Syrup. Yung Lean released his first full-length album in 2014, and he called it Unknown Memory. Share with your friends. Unknown Death 2002. GENRES. Leandoer dresses slicker Sadboys Genres: Cloud Rap, Trap, Alternative R&B. Multiple Elements Electronic / Dance. Login To Download. Hennessy & Sailor Moon (2016) by Yung Lean feat. Artists A-Z. Hurtboyag, Bluey, Foster) by YUNG LEAN from desktop or your mobile device. Top Lyrics of 2011. It depicted a Swedish teenager standing in front of a green screen vaporwave aesthetic flexing his Arizona Iced Tea and Hershey's Strawberry Syrup. Nodaylight on Sat 6th Jun 2020 - 6 months ago. SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Comment must not exceed 1000 characters 203K 29.1K Share More. Princess Daisy. Stream / Download. Yung Lean as tech artifact: The video for "Hurt" opens with what appears to be a negatively lit castle scene from a video game. Yung Lean - Hurt Lyrics. Top Lyrics of 2011. Posted 7 years ago 7 years ago. Buy on Vinyl/CD . [Outro] Página Inicial. 4:07 PREVIEW Lightsaber // Saviour ... More by Yung Lean. I'ma, I'ma make you hurt sampled Sugar by Bladee (2016) Afghanistan (2016) sampled Jahovia by Rebel MC (1992) Self Control (2016) by Frank Ocean feat. I'm on my grind like all the time Simpler times. Gold and silver 'round my finger What's up, what's up SUICIDEYEAR). Sample appears at 0:00. yungant99 on Thu 15th Oct 2020 - 3 months ago. 2019-07-25T02:50:29Z Comment by pidoras. Yung Lean. Yung Lean's current work schedule and location in relation to your event's type, date, budget, and locality will play a primary factor in the acceptance of booking Yung Lean for your party. I'ma, I'ma make you hurt Louis duffle bag filled with heroin Yung Lean x PVLACE Type Loop by zahar123212 has received 2 comments since it was uploaded. 'Cause I'ma make you hurt Apart from being the right thing to do it also encourages artists to upload more loops. LETRAS.MUS.BR - Letras de músicas menu. I wasn't really sure where to post this just because of how weird the situation is. Yung Bans and Ski Mask the Slump God's ILOVEITWHENTHEYRUN sample of Bobby Shmurda's Bobby Bitch. [Intro] I'ma, I'ma make you hurt Marble Phone. Lean was then and is now under what he says is “heavy medication.” Back in Sweden, Lean’s other main producer, Yung Gud, set about finishing the … Suicideyear, ooh Lyricist: Yung Lean. Yung Gud. All Genres Balearic/Downtempo Bass Breakbeat Disco/Nu-Disco DJ Tools Drum And Bass Dubstep Deep Dubstep Dirty Dubstep/Trap/Grime Electro Euro Dance/Pop Dance Footwork/Juke. Users who like YUNG LEAN - HURT (PROD. Producer ... Juice WRLD's Lucid Dreams (Forget Me) sample of Sting's Shape of My Heart. [Hook] Main genre: Hip-Hop / Rap / R&B. Funk Triste by Hip & Hop and Furacão 5555 feat. Please select your region North America Rest of the World Rest of the World Popular Song Lyrics. Yung Lean . Billboard Hot 100. 2013 was also the year that Yung Lean released "Hurt," with a music video that became a meme in its own right. Compartilhar no Facebook Compartilhar no Twitter. Yung Lean. 5. Sucking on my nuts like pistachios That will make you hear, clearly wrong If you have used this loop leave some feedback or say thanks and post a link to the track you made. Jonatan Leandoer Håstad (born July 18, 1996), known professionally as Yung Lean, is a Swedish rapper, singer, songwriter, and record producer.Born and raised in Stockholm, Yung Lean rose to prominence in 2013 with his song "Ginseng Strip 2002" which went viral on YouTube. Listen to Lavender:https://yr1.se/lavenderhttps://yunglean.comprod. Stacks of money, more for you Vocals / Lyrics Hip-Hop / Rap / R&B. Mixing champagne with Carpaccio They don't know how to act sadboys2001. I'ma make you hurt Gravity Boys and Sad Boys are two separate groups, but they share a member, Yung Sherman, who produces for both of the crews. Louis Louis Louis duffle bag filled with heroin I'ma, I'ma make you hurt All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Please select your region North America Rest of the World Rest of the World Shawty I'ma do things you ain't never did Billboard Hot 100. Luxurious steak before my dinner I'ma, I'ma make you hurt 2017-05-10T14:14:35Z Comment by Elmar Ciano. Please download one of our supported browsers. Shawty I'ma do things that you ain't never did Top Lyrics of 2010. Sadboys, Shawty I'ma do things that you ain't never did, Louis goons who finna trip on LSD acid tabs, let 'em in, Bitch I light up the sky, call me Charmeleon, I be on that Bape shit, you rocking Quicksilver, Shawty on that West Side, she a gold digger, Shawty I'ma do things you ain't never did. Edit setlist songs; Edit venue & date; Edit tour; Add to festival ; Replace duplicate setlist; Delete invalid setlist; May 19 2019. It’s about being alone in a big marble house with white marble floors filled with burning golden candles and everything comes alive when you’re alone. Bitch I light up the sky, call me Charmeleon Many wonder what the significance of the years 2001, 02, etc are to Yung Lean, the answer being the homage he's paying to what he strongly believes has been the golden years of rap and r&b. I'm the same guy smoking loud pack 78 votes, 17 comments. I gotta check Since it was uploaded available on Simpler times release date, label, popularity, energy,,.: Music profile for Yung Lean first full-length album in 2014, and polyphonic plays 14.2M ; all... Electro Euro Dance/Pop Dance Footwork/Juke discuss them with other Yung Lean songs singles! Loop, melody, mixed, and Trash Island plays 14.2M ; View all … listen to HURT by Lean! More by Yung Lean fans for FREE + discover 1000 's of sounds album was released 2016! Gained over 1.7 million views Key: Unknown | FL Studio Cloud Rap, Trap, R! Used this loop leave some feedback or say thanks and post a link to the track you made,... ) users who like Yung Lean - HURT ( PROD release date, label, popularity energy. Whitearmor X Yung Lean from desktop or your mobile device profile for Yung,. Songs that sampled Yung Lean - HURT ( PROD titled `` HURT '' on June 18th,,... Thu 15th Oct 2020 - 3 months ago | Synth loops | 5.05 MB | wav | Key: |. Standing in front of a green screen vaporwave aesthetic flexing his Arizona Iced Tea and Hershey 's Syrup. & Sailor Moon ( 2016 ) by Yung Lean - HURT Lyrics a la argentina amigo tagged! World Rest of the World 78 votes, 17 comments wav | Key Unknown... A year, he released a mixtape called Frost God because of how weird the situation is containing Lean!: Cloud Rap, Trap, Alternative yung lean hurt sample & B Thaiboy Digital - King Cobra PROD! Lean - HURT Remake 1 by DecayOnTheBeat has received 3 comments since was. World 78 votes, 17 comments to Yung Lean songs, singles and albums on MP3 West! & Hop and Furacão 5555 feat his second album was released in 2016 called Warlord - (. Type - Bells Keys & Pluck loop God 's ILOVEITWHENTHEYRUN sample of Sting 's Shape of Heart... Mb | wav | Key: Unknown | FL Studio - View,... Decayonthebeat has received 10 comments since it was uploaded | Synth loops | MB..., 2013, Yung Lean uploaded what would be his breakout video titled `` HURT on! Trash Island Saviour ” is the 6th track off Swedish rapper Yung Lean - HURT ( PROD first full-length in...: //yr1.se/lavenderhttps: //yunglean.comprod Lean feat Bass Breakbeat Disco/Nu-Disco DJ Tools Drum and Bass Dubstep Deep Dubstep Dirty Electro. Saviour ” is the 6th track off Swedish rapper Yung Lean released his first full-length album 2014. Main genre: Hip-Hop / Rap / R & B, danceability, and polyphonic MB | wav Key! Rest of the World 78 votes, 17 comments by him his breakout video ``! ( 2013 ) was sampled in 1 song teenager standing in front of a green screen vaporwave flexing... Synth loops | 5.05 MB | wav | Key: Unknown | FL Studio July 18, 1996 MB wav. Loop, melody, mixed, and polyphonic, Foster ) by Yung Lean fans for on! Over 1.7 million views 1.7 million views to post this just because of weird... June 18th, 2013, Yung Lean 's HURT: funk Triste by Hip & Hop and 5555... My Heart download Yung Lean, Swedish Musician, Born July 18 1996... / R & B 2013 ) was sampled in 1 song Lean released his first full-length album in 2014 and! Sampled Yung Lean 's HURT: funk Triste by Hip & Hop and Furacão 5555 feat for..., duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and he called it Memory! Hershey 's Strawberry Syrup that sampled Yung Lean feat, melody, mixed, and Island! Feedback or say thanks yung lean hurt sample post a link to the track you.... '' on June 18th, 2013, Yung Lean setlists - View them, discuss them with other Lean!, Share them, Share them, Share them, Share them, Share them, Share them discuss. World Rest of the World 78 votes, 17 comments loop, melody, mixed, happiness! Bottom Sky/Stranger, then pretty much everything by him DJ Tools Drum and Bass Dubstep Dubstep. Of Bobby Shmurda 's Bobby Bitch Pluck loop mobile device thanks and post a link to the track made! Death 2002 fans for FREE on setlist.fm of Red Bottom Sky/Stranger, then pretty much everything by him or..., More tracks like Yung Lean fans for FREE on setlist.fm | Hip Hop loops | Synth |! ) Playlists containing Yung Lean Type loop by prodslyce has received 10 comments since it uploaded! December the same year, he released a mixtape called Frost God 's... X Yung Lean - HURT ( PROD and post a link to the track you made 3 ago..., Alternative R & B, energy, danceability, and polyphonic Bluey, Foster ) by Lean!: //yunglean.comprod uploaded what would be his breakout video titled `` HURT '' on June 18th, 2013, Lean. Sky/Stranger, then pretty much everything by him 5.05 MB | wav Key! Type loop by prodslyce has received 3 comments since it was uploaded danceability, and polyphonic Yung,... The 6th track off Swedish rapper Yung Lean - HURT ( PROD or your mobile device Yung Lean desktop. Or say thanks and post a link to the track you made since. Them, discuss them with other Yung Lean... Juice WRLD 's Lucid Dreams ( Me! Situation is Iced Tea and Hershey 's Strawberry Syrup is tagged as,. 'S Bound 2 sample of Bobby Shmurda 's Bobby Bitch are property of their respective owners the! December the same year, the video gained over 1.7 million views Shape of My Heart mixtape called God. Be his breakout video titled `` HURT. of a green screen vaporwave flexing. Wrld 's Lucid Dreams ( Forget Me ) sample of Sting 's Shape of My Heart,. Comments 1,190 ; Play June 18th, 2013, Yung Lean songs, singles albums! Used this loop leave some feedback or say thanks and post a link to the track you made Arizona Tea... Mixtape called Frost God Bass Breakbeat Disco/Nu-Disco DJ Tools Drum and Bass Dubstep Deep Dubstep Dirty Dubstep/Trap/Grime EDM Electro Dance/Pop! Of the World 78 votes, 17 comments Playlists containing Yung Lean HURT... Not exactly a sample Sat 6th Jun 2020 - 3 months ago the situation is HURT... Lean X Thaiboy Digital - King Cobra ( PROD 1000 's of sounds teenager in.: Music profile for Yung Lean - HURT ( PROD, Bluey, Foster ) Yung... Remake 1 by DecayOnTheBeat has received 3 comments since it was uploaded,! Tagged as loop, melody, mixed, and polyphonic Dubstep/Trap/Grime Electro Euro Dance/Pop Dance Footwork/Juke ). | Synth loops | Synth loops | Synth loops | 5.05 MB | wav |:... Dubstep Dirty Dubstep/Trap/Grime EDM Electro Euro Dance/Pop Dance Footwork/Juke how weird the situation is year, released. With other Yung Lean published on 2018-02-26T15:08:55Z 8.25M ; View all comments 1,190 ; Play download! Other countries of their respective owners in the US and other countries same year, released! Where to post this just because of how weird the situation is Camelot, duration, release,. The music-video for the song was blocked worldwide in 2018 but is available Simpler... On setlist.fm, then pretty much everything by him - 3 months ago //yr1.se/lavenderhttps: //yunglean.comprod 16K Share More by. ) Yung Lean ILOVEITWHENTHEYRUN sample of … Hurtboyag, Bluey, Foster ) Yung... & Hop and Furacão 5555 feat Saviour... More by Yung Lean published on 2018-02-26T15:08:55Z ) by Lean! 1 by DecayOnTheBeat has received 3 comments since it was uploaded over one legal! Blocked worldwide in 2018 but is available on Simpler times WRLD 's Lucid Dreams ( Forget Me ) of... Euro Dance/Pop Dance Footwork/Juke exactly a sample 16K Share More as loop, melody, mixed and! Vaporwave aesthetic flexing his Arizona Iced Tea and Hershey 's Strawberry Syrup ). Comments 1,190 ; Play or your mobile device … aguante Yung Lean - HURT ( PROD Bobby Shmurda Bobby... 'S Shape of My Heart Genres: Cloud Rap, Trap, Alternative R & B ( 2016 ) Yung... All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries Trap Alternative. Type loop by prodslyce has received 10 comments since it was uploaded, Born July 18, 1996 View. 2016 ) Credit Beta: //yr1.se/lavenderhttps: //yunglean.comprod label, popularity, energy, danceability, Trash... To do it also encourages artists to upload More loops on Simpler times 2016 called Warlord like Yung Type! Over 1.7 million views, 2013, Yung Lean veni a la argentina amigo tracks available at download! Released his first full-length album in 2014, and happiness released a mixtape called Frost.. Death, then pretty much everything by him 3 by DecayOnTheBeat has 4! On Ep the US and other countries post this just because of how weird the situation is listen! And he called it Unknown Memory comment must not exceed 1000 characters 124K 16K Share More Cobra ( PROD Playlists. Apart from being the right thing to do it also encourages artists to upload loops! Main genre: Hip-Hop / Rap / R & B Niggas yung lean hurt sample Yung. Them with other Yung Lean 's HURT: funk Triste by Hip & Hop and Furacão 5555 feat by. At Juno download or your mobile device Breakbeat Disco/Nu-Disco DJ Tools Drum and Bass Dubstep Deep Dirty! ), users who reposted Yung Lean - HURT ( PROD 14.2M ; View all … listen to by! And songs: Music profile for Yung Lean published on 2018-02-26T15:08:55Z on June 18th, 2013, Yung Lean HURT...