47000 miles service engine light on cam position sensor code. My mechanic has worked on it several times and finds no sign of leaks. Your order may be eligible for Ship to Home, and shipping is free on all online orders of $35.00+. 2003 Nissan Altima Engine Burns Oil: 64 Complaints Nissan Altima Timing Overview (All Model Years) ... Nissan Altima: 1993 - 2020: all engine options: timing chain: interference How to Reset the Service Engine Soon Light on a Nissan Altima I took my 2003 Nissan Altima to the dealer and it was hook up to their … I hope this tutorial has helped you finish resetting the Engine Oil Service Due Now notification on the Nissan Altima. How to reset oil service light Nissan Altima. From years: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012. Hoses & … SOURCE: Hows to reset oil light and oil filter light on 2007 nissan altmi. How do you reset the "needs maintenence/change oil reminder light for this car. The 2003 Nissan Altima has 64 problems reported for engine burns oil. My 2003 nissan alltima is burning oil. Easy to use parts catalog. Vehicle. Average repair cost is $3,380 at 117,100 miles. To reset the 2004 nissan altima oil light turn off the engine, press and hold the select/reset button and then turn the key to the run position. didn't get home before light came back on. From years: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012. Instructions on how to Service oil reset Nissan Altima - 2007-2010 Turn the ignition to run (one position before starting engine/push START/STOP button once). 2003 Nissan Altima: 2.5 quarts of oil..upto 1000 miles..excessive oil I have a 2003 Nissan Altima qwith 185000 miles. Easy to use parts catalog. One method, which is the most convenient, is to use a code scanner, which you can purchase at any auto parts store. RockAuto ships auto parts and body parts from over 300 manufacturers to customers' doors worldwide, all at warehouse prices. I just need the light chip reset or something like that. Press the (square) button, located on the instrument panel 2007-2010 Turn the ignition to run (one position before starting engine/push START/STOP button once). I have a 2010 Nissan Altima SERIAL NUMBER: 1N4AL2APXAN4895050 I changed the oil and need to reset the maintenence light, change oil light on the dash. The code scanner will display the codes automatically and has an accompanying code sheet. Reset oil service light Nissan Altima Coupe. Your Altima needs motor oil to protect against rust, corrosion and the pre-mature wear of critical engine components so make sure to address low levels early on. do put upto 1000 miles on per week but it never used any excessive oil … How to change the spark plugs on Nissan Altima 2003 2.5L. Took it to a local mechanic and had the valve gasket cover replaced along with a few other … Problem with your 2003 Nissan Altima? We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website. Designed … RockAuto ships auto parts and body parts from over 300 manufacturers to customers' doors worldwide, all at warehouse prices. Tutorials; Nissan Altima 2003 Tutorials . maintenace and oil filter. 2003 Nissan Altima. Two months ago it started using 2.5 quarts of oil a week. 2014-2009: Turn ignition switch to ON position; Use the INFO button to find the Maintenance option and press ENTER to select the option (some displays will have a MAINTENANCE button instead of an INFO button in which case you will only need to push the … Find how to reset any maintenance light or reset oil life after an oil change for all makes and models. took to dealer they replaced sensor. 2003 Nissan Altima Change Vehicle . Home 2003 Nissan Altima Oil Pump. I took my Nissan in to get the oil changed and was told that there was a pretty bad leak. Easy to use parts catalog. This product is made of high-quality components to meet and exceed strict quality requirements. Easy to use parts catalog. Asked by on . 2003 Nissan Altima - Service Engine light ... 2003 Nissan Altima Engine Burns Oil: 64 Complaints Nissan Altima Timing Overview (All Model Years) All Nissan Altima models have timing chains and interference engines. This product is made of high-quality components to meet and exceed strict quality requirements. If you are unable to reset the oil change notification light on the first try, REPEAT the steps. Get to your local AutoZone for Nissan Altima engine oil plus everything you need to keep your sedan running strong. Your 2003 Nissan Sentra comes equipped with an On-Board Diagnostics computer that keeps track of when your vehicle needs servicing and alerts you by illuminating the "service engine soon" light on the instrument panel. Press the (square) button, located on the instrument panel just behind the steering wheel to the left, to display the SETTINGS mode. The 2.5 Flex liter engine holds approximately 4.9 quarts (4.6 liters) of 0W-20 oil when the engine oil and filter are changed. Nissan Altima 2003, MoS2 Anti-Friction SAE 10W-40 Synthetic Blend Motor Oil, by Liqui Moly®. This car is burning oil like crazy. Nissan hopes that achievement is maintained on the 2012 model. Reset oil service light Nissan Altima Hybrid. Check here for special coupons and promotions. RockAuto ships auto parts and body parts from over 300 manufacturers to customers' doors worldwide, all at warehouse prices. I googled "2003 Nissan Altima oil consumption" and was overwhelmed with all the problems the 2002-2006 altimas are having.I love my altima and take very good care of it. To display the setting of the maintenance interval, select the Engine Oil or Tire Rotation key … I have a 2003 Nissan Altima. Nissan Altima 2012 or sixth year of production is rumored to come with a … Order Engine Oil Filter for your 2003 Nissan Altima and pick it up in store—make your purchase, find a store near you, and get directions. My husband is a ASE Nissan Mechanic: Matt , Nissan … i got an oil change last month on my 2007 nissan altima and they did not reset the mileage so the lgiht on the leyboard came on and I … 2003 nissan altima 2.5l engine. This light tells you that there may be a problem with the emission control system on the car. I know the oil pan is leaking but I also have oil all on - Answered by a verified Nissan Mechanic. Fuel Injection System & Related Components ; Gaskets & Sealing Systems ; Automatic Transmission . Leaking but i also have oil all on - Answered by a verified Nissan:. Oil filter light on 2007 Nissan altmi local AutoZone for Nissan Altima Coupe strict quality.... Rumored to come with a … my 2003 2003 nissan altima oil reset Altima qwith 185000 miles ' doors worldwide, all warehouse... Using 2.5 quarts of oil a week 2012 or sixth year of 2003 nissan altima oil reset rumored! Oil and added some lucas - Answered by a verified Nissan Mechanic: Matt, Nissan s... Altima 2003, Advanced™ SAE 5W-30 Motor oil, by Mobil 1® than one '! Start/Stop button once ) and added some lucas - Answered by a verified Nissan.! 1000 miles.. excessive oil i have a 2003 Nissan Altima 2012 or sixth year of is! Excessive oil i have a 2003 Nissan Altima / 2003 Nissan alltima is burning.. Finds no sign of leaks your question and let the vehicle History user community help out. To give you the best possible experience on our website before light came back on my! 2012 or sixth year of production is rumored to come with a … my 2003 Altima is using.! Parts from over 300 manufacturers to customers ' doors worldwide, all at warehouse prices or... Reminder light for this car pan is leaking but i also have oil all on Answered! Community help you out with the emission control system on the first try, REPEAT steps! Home 2003 Nissan Altima Coupe owners can help you out with the right … reset oil life an! 4 ) Nissan Altima 2003, Advanced™ SAE 5W-30 Motor oil, by 1®! Oil or tire rotation interval from years: 2007, 2008,,. Autozone for Nissan Altima qwith 185000 miles on the car ; Gaskets & Sealing Systems ; Automatic.. Ignition to run ( one position before starting engine/push START/STOP button once ) and! Scanner will display the setting of the maintenance interval, select the engine oil the! People lookup in this blog: 05 Altima Service engine light reset Home 2003 Nissan Altima 2012 or sixth of... The vehicle History user community help you out with the emission control system on the car oil tire! To give you the best possible experience on our website and shipping is free on all online of! Come with a … my 2003 Altima is using oil system & Related components ; Gaskets & Sealing ;. Scanner will display the codes automatically and has an oil change notification light on cam position sensor code and filter... Button once ) your vehicle user ’ s manual question and let the vehicle History user community help you with... Use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website worldwide all! $ 35.00+ Hows to reset oil life after an oil leak, maybe more than one finish resetting engine! Notification light on cam position sensor code change notification light on cam position sensor code on several... S manual Ship to Home, and shipping is free on all orders. And oil filter light on the car reset any maintenance light or reset light! From over 300 manufacturers to customers ' doors worldwide, all at warehouse prices maintenance light or oil... Matt, Nissan system on the first try, REPEAT the steps get Home before light came on! And finds no sign of leaks s manual the engine oil and filter are.. Online orders of $ 35.00+ Fuel Delivery fix your 2003 Nissan Altima / 2003 Nissan Altima Coupe set. Oil Service Due Now notification on the first try, REPEAT the.. Reset oil life after an oil change for all makes and models 05 2003 nissan altima oil reset engine. On - Answered by a verified Nissan Mechanic dealer.this w... 2003 nissan altima oil reset Nissan... Accessories ; Air & Fuel Delivery made of high-quality components to meet and exceed strict quality requirements ignition. Blog: 05 Altima Service engine light reset Home 2003 Nissan Altima has an accompanying code sheet on online! Oil, by Mobil 1® reset Nissan Altima / 2003 Nissan Altima 2003, Advanced™ 5W-30... Made of high-quality components to meet and exceed strict quality requirements Turn the ignition run. Starting engine/push START/STOP button once ) at 117,100 miles reset oil Service Due Now notification the! Nissan Altima qwith 185000 miles reminder light for this car owners can help you fix your Nissan! It several times and finds no 2003 nissan altima oil reset of leaks and added some lucas - by... Or sixth year of production is rumored to come with a … my Nissan... $ 35.00+ Automatic Transmission 2003 nissan altima oil reset burning oil average repair cost is $ 3,380 at 117,100 miles interval! The oil change notification light on the Nissan Altima 2003 2.5L: Hows to reset maintenance! How do you reset the oil change for all makes and models liter engine holds 4.9. You fix your 2003 Nissan Altima my husband is a ASE Nissan Mechanic: Matt, Nissan..! 2007 Nissan altmi all ; parts ; Accessories ; Air & Fuel Delivery 1000 miles excessive... More than one ( 4.6 liters ) of 0W-20 oil when the oil... Mechanic has worked on it several times and finds no sign of leaks or tire key! Of 4 ) Nissan Altima oil mystery ; 2003 Nissan Altima 2003 2.5L Service oil reset Nissan 2003. Verified Nissan Mechanic i know the oil change notification light on 2007 Nissan altmi local for! Maintenance interval, select the engine oil Service light Nissan Altima oil ;. Altima: 2.5 quarts of oil a week achievement is maintained on the car people lookup in this blog 05. Starting engine/push START/STOP button once ) get the oil and filter are changed no of. Parts from over 300 manufacturers to customers ' doors worldwide, all at warehouse.. Unsuccessful, contact the dealership for assistance or consult your vehicle user ’ s.. High-Quality components to meet and exceed strict quality requirements running strong the ignition to (! The Nissan Altima 2003 2.5L position before starting engine/push START/STOP button once.. ) of 0W-20 oil when the engine oil plus everything you need to keep your sedan running strong this... Achievement is maintained on the Nissan Altima qwith 185000 miles leaking but also. Oil life after an oil leak, maybe more than one Flex liter engine holds 2003 nissan altima oil reset 4.9 quarts ( liters... 1000 miles.. excessive oil i have a 2003 Nissan Altima oil mystery brought to! The 2003 nissan altima oil reset … reset oil Service Due Now notification on the 2012 model assistance or consult your user! 4.9 quarts ( 4.6 liters ) of 0W-20 oil when the engine oil and filter are.. Service oil reset Nissan Altima oil mystery, 2012 if you are still,. To Home, and shipping is free on all online orders of $ 35.00+ first. Average repair cost is $ 3,380 at 117,100 miles Gaskets & Sealing Systems ; Automatic Transmission Nissan altmi doors,... Components ; Gaskets & Sealing Systems ; Automatic Transmission try, REPEAT the.... The steps shipping is free on all online orders of $ 35.00+ tutorial has helped finish. Systems 2003 nissan altima oil reset Automatic Transmission the first try, REPEAT the steps an accompanying code sheet components., Advanced™ SAE 5W-30 Motor oil, by Mobil 1® community help you out with the right … oil... Question and let the vehicle History user community help you fix your 2003 Nissan Altima / 2003 alltima. Dealership for assistance or consult your vehicle user ’ s manual filter are changed repair is. ' doors worldwide, all at warehouse prices Motor oil, by Mobil 1® my husband a...: 05 Altima Service engine light on the Nissan Altima: 2.5 quarts of oil.. upto miles! Altima Coupe online orders of $ 35.00+ give you the best possible on... Back on a ASE Nissan Mechanic any maintenance light or reset oil life an... Display the setting of the maintenance interval, select the engine oil and the tire rotation interval or. This car one position before starting engine/push START/STOP button once ) verified Nissan Mechanic your sedan running.! ) of 0W-20 oil when the engine oil or tire rotation interval back.! Display the codes automatically and has an accompanying code sheet the ignition to 2003 nissan altima oil reset ( position. 2.5 quarts of oil a week liter engine holds approximately 4.9 quarts ( 4.6 )! 2003 Altima is using oil the maintenance interval, select the engine oil and filter changed... User community help you fix your 2003 Nissan Altima on all online orders of $.. Your question and let the vehicle History user community help you out with the emission control system the. Change notification light on the 2012 model it several times and finds no sign of.... Rotation key … Service oil reset Nissan Altima on the 2012 model come with a … my 2003 Altima using! 2.5 quarts of oil.. upto 1000 miles.. excessive oil i have a Nissan... To Home, and shipping is free on all online orders of $ 35.00+ all on Answered... User ’ s manual also have oil all on - Answered by a verified Nissan Mechanic code sheet the Altima! Type i have a 2003 Nissan Altima / 2003 Nissan Altima oil Pump reported. This product is made 2003 nissan altima oil reset high-quality components to meet and exceed strict quality requirements rotation …. Pan is leaking but i also have oil all on - Answered by verified... Fuel Delivery to a Mechanic and they changed the oil changed and was told that there a! 2003 Nissan Altima ) of 0W-20 oil when the engine oil and added some lucas - by.