... Lead (SAT) B, C. $5.25. – Sept. 25, 2013 – A new music video from Kentucky-based 7eventh Time Down features an emotional message from the family of Saeed Abedini, an American pastor, father and husband currently imprisoned in Iran because of … Mikey Howard, lead singer for Christian rock band 7eventh Time Down, says he had to put his “money where my mouth was” when he … ABOUT 7EVENTH TIME DOWN: The Kentucky-based foursome has already garnered an enthusiastic army after their 2011 debut, Alive in You, on BEC Recordings. ABOUT 7EVENTH TIME DOWN: The Kentucky-based foursome has already garnered an enthusiastic army after their 2011 debut, Alive in You, on BEC Recordings. Songs like the anthemic “Hurricanes,” the blazing “Renegade” and the iconic “Religious and Famous” provide a sonic assault to the senses, while lyrically radiating a clear message of truth. He showed up in town; He taught them, and then He healed the sick. I’m realizing that the sound of my voice and the music does not have the power to change hearts. Howard aptly sums up the heart of their message as a band: “We just want to gently remind people that no matter what kind of junk you’re carrying around, Jesus is enough.”. HOME Music Tour 7eventh Time Down | Official Site Store LISTEN TO "QUESTIONS" HERE . The group entered the Christian music scene with their first album, “Alive in You” which was released in 2011. I do not own anything. BEC Recordings' 7eventh Time Down has released the official video of their single, "God Is On The Move", which is the title track to their latest album. “There’s a story told in each song,” Williams explains. Eskelin (Stellar Kart, Hawk Nelson) produced two of the tracks, while Howard produced the additional eight—a daunting, yet rewarding task for the front man. That was truly a God send! With all of the time they spend on the road, the band was inspired by people they encountered for their latest album. Log In. Sign In Create Account . It’s way bigger than we could’ve hoped for because God’s using it,” offers lead singer Mikey Howard of the single’s resonance. MUSIC. 7eventh Time Down. The band 7eventh Time Down started years ago as band members – Mikey Howard (vocals), Eric Vanzant (guitar), Cliff Williams (bass), and Austin Miller (drums)- grew up together in Kentucky. The band has toured with a long list of impressive artists, including Newsboys, for King & Country, KJ-52, Manafest, Fireflight and Stellar Kart, among others, and was recently a featured artist on Air 1’s popular “Club Awesome Tour.” Logging nearly 100 shows a year, the band members are true road warriors, carrying full production for their live shows since their earliest days together, handling everything from sound and lighting to stage set-up themselves. For 7eventh Time Down, every song is an opportunity for ministry. ? 7eventh Time Down unveiled their BEC Recordings debut album Alive In You last September. One song, three very different scenarios. Watch live streams, get artist updates, buy tickets, and RSVP to shows with Bandsintown. Here are just a few of the many professional musicians who recommend Eminence. I feel really blessed to sing about Jesus, but more importantly I want to inspire people to be a steward of His presence.”, Mikey Howard: “I think we always talk about how we couldn’t do this if we weren’t playing Christian music. Nov 9, 2017 - The latest Tweets from 7eventh Time Down (@7eventhtimedown). Seventh Time Down brings a raw, uninhibited face to the revered genre of Rock music. Cindi. The Kentucky-based foursome has already garnered an enthusiastic army after their 2011 debut, Alive In You, on BEC Recordings.Now, with the release of God is On The Move they hope to keep the momentum going caused by their … Comprised of lead vocalist Mikey Howard, drummer Austin Miller, bassist Cliff Williams and guitarist Scoop Roberts, 7eventh Time Down has shared the stage with such artists as Newsboys, for KING & COUNTRY and Matthew West, among others. Need help choosing the right speaker for your amp upgrade? Trying to steward His presence everywhere I go and trying to just chase His anointing trumps the music part of it. Only the Holy Spirit can do that. More Upcoming Shows. Sign up to receive occasional e-mail blasts about new products, artist reviews, tech tips and more. For 7eventh Time Down, every song is an opportunity for ministry. 7eventh Time Down released their third studio album, God Is On The Move, last August. When I asked her for some interesting facts about herself or experiences she’s had, one thing that came to Hannah’s mind was at a 7eventh Time Down concert she attended. ? “We focus on what God has done in us through His son Jesus and the cross… We quickly get to the bigger part of the story, the resurrection part, and that’s what our focus is as a ministry—life, resurrection, joy.”, “There’s a lot of hope in this record,” Van Zant adds. Overall: 7eventh Time Down, relatively new to BEC Recordings, won’t be so new after their new album is heard by listeners around the world. Average rating for 7eventh Time Down songs is 7.78/10 [120 votes]. As musicians, the best way we know how to minister is through music.”, “Lyrically I hope we make a statement that’s inspiring for people to live like Jesus,” says lead singer Mikey Howard. He healed them and they received Christ,” Williams observes. That was truly a God send! The band has toured with a long list of impressive artists, including Newsboys, for King & Country, KJ-52, Manafest, Fireflight and Stellar Kart, among others, and was recently a featured artist on Air 1?s popular ?Club Awesome Tour. Y’all take some time to show him some love!! 7eventh Time Down is composed of Mikey Howard (vocals), Ciff Williams (bass), Eric Van Zant (guitar) and Austin Miller (drums). Facebook. Christian band from Mt. Kim - Let's talk about "Just Say Jesus." Their debut album, Alive in You, was … As their school years closed, they felt the calling of … 7eventh Time Down - composed of Eric Vanzant (lead guitar), Austin Miller (drums), Mikey Howard (singer) and Cliff Williams (bass) - has been together since 2004 but has only enjoyed Christian radio airplay in the past four years. The band’s BEC discography includes 2011’s Alive In You; Just Say Jesus (2013) and God Is On The Move (2015). “Lyrically I hope we make a statement that’s inspiring for people to live like Jesus,” says lead singer Mikey Howard. 7eventh Time Down. 7eventh Time Down - Alive in You 2011 English Christian Single emilymckay January 13, 2021. The band returns for the Stay Close Tour with Fireflight and 7eventh Time Down. Download the sheet music for Only King Forever by 7eventh Time Down, from the album Just Say Jesus. Watch live streams, get artist updates, buy tickets, and RSVP to shows with Bandsintown. This is our craft and lyrics, guitars, bass, drums, melodies are our weapons and our tools. Their self-titled debut album became the fastest selling debut rock … 7eventh Time Down has as its personnel Mikey Howard (vocals), Cliff Williams (bass), Eric Van Zant (guitar) and Austin Miller (drums). Seventh Time Down. )RwandaSabahSahara, WesternSaint Barthelemy (FR)Saint HelenaSaint Kitts and NevisSaint LuciaSaint Martin (FR)Saint Pierre and Miquelon (FR)Saint Vincent and The GrenadinSamoaSan MarinoSanto DomingoSao TomeSarawakScotlandSenegalSerbiaSeychellesSierra LeoneSingaporeSlovakiaSloveniaSolomon IslandsSomaliaSomaliland South AfricaSouth Georgia IslandsSouth KoreaSouth Sandwich IslandsSpainSri Lanka (ex-Ceilan)SudanSurinameSvalbard IslandSwazilandSwedenSwitzerlandSyrian Arab RepublicTaiwanTajikistanTanzania, United Rep. OfThailandTimor-Leste (East Timor)TogoTokelauTongaTransnistria Trinidad & TobagoTristan da CunhaTunisiaTurkeyTurkmenistanTurks and Caicos Islands TuvaluUSAUgandaUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesUnited KingdomUnited States of AmericaUruguayUzbekistanVanuatuVatican City (Holy See)VenezuelaVietnamVirgin Islands, BritishVirgin Islands, U.S.Wake Island Wales (U.K.)Wallis and FutunaWest IndiesYemenYugoslaviaZaireZambiaZimbabwe. From the Album Just Say Jesus September 3, 2013 ... to give it a listen. The band 7eventh Time Down started years ago as band members – Mikey Howard (vocals), Eric Vanzant (guitar), Cliff Williams (bass), and Austin Miller (drums)- grew up together in Kentucky. I learned so much,” Howard says. Howard and his rock band are known for songs like “Just Say Jesus” and “God Is On the Move.” That has made me learn so much about songwriting and about what a song really is. Select Your Country “Just Say Jesus” remained on the radio charts for 52 weeks straight. It’s a beautiful type of warfare. For 7eventh Time Down, every song is an opportunity for ministry. We’re warriors in a spiritual warfare. Their debut album, Alive in You, was … On Sept. 20, 2011, I had the chance to speak with the lead singer of 7eventh Time Down, Mikey Howard, about their new album, the band’s ministry, and the craziness of touring. 7eventh Time Down released their third studio album, God Is On The Move, last August. I call it warfare, but it’s the most beautiful type of warfare because it’s warfare with no casualties. At school? It’s going to be the biggest part of who you are. For the Kentucky-bred foursome who grew up playing music together, it’s a privilege to get to steward this song, as well as the others on their new release. In an effort to expand their ministry beyond their music, the band partners with CURE International, a non-profit that operates hospitals and programs in 27 countries worldwide where patients receive surgical treatment and have the opportunity to hear the Gospel. He’s quick to acknowledge the power in the simplicity of the new album’s title: “The name of Jesus, nothing trumps that. For 7eventh Time Down, every song is an opportunity for ministry. United States of America [not verified in body] He won the Dove Award for "Producer of the Year" in 2011 and 2008, and was nominated for the same … “We’ve been touring the country for years, and every city we go to there are people gathering by the masses, and they’re all expecting that revival is just around the corner for our country and for their community,” says Howard. The lead singer prayed with my son who is going thru a hard time with his dad being very ill! Rep. of theCook IslandsCoral Sea Islands Costa RicaCote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)CroatiaCubaCyprusCzech RepublicDenmarkDhekeliaDjiboutiDominicaDominican RepublicEcuadorEgyptEl SalvadorEritreaEstoniaEthiopiaEuropean UnionFalkland Islands (Malvinas)Faroe IslandsFijiFinlandFranceFrench Southern TerritoriesGabonGambia, theGeorgiaGermanyGhanaGibraltarGreat BritainGreeceGreenlandGrenadaGuadeloupeGuamGuatemalaGuernseyGuiana, FrenchGuineaGuinea, EquatorialGuinea-BissauGuyanaHaitiHeard IslandHerzegovinaHollandHoly See (Vatican)HondurasHong Kong, (China)Howland Island HungaryIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIran, Islamic Republic ofIraqIrelandIsle of Man IsraelItalyIvory Coast (Cote d'Ivoire)JamaicaJan Mayen IslandJapanJarvis Island JerseyJohnston Atoll JordanKazakhstanKenyaKingman Reef KingstonKiribatiKosovoKuwaitKyrgyzstanLao People's Democ. “For us, the biggest goal is for them to not only believe in Jesus but to start following him and start to ask themselves some tough questions–What is it going to mean for me to look like Jesus where I’m at in my job?