Whitsundays. Bareboating in the Whitsundays What does it mean to go bareboating? Experience. The heart of sailing in the Whitsundays. Whitsunday Escape is the best charter company we've used and we've used many! Any thoughts or advice? (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Classic stately style and comfort … more. See more ideas about sailing whitsundays, sailing, the whitsundays. The boat was amazing and the location just perfect. more, Review collected in partnership with this attraction. Whitsunday Vista Holiday Apartments: One night stay before Bareboating - See 327 traveller reviews, 160 candid photos, and great deals for Whitsunday Vista Holiday Apartments at Tripadvisor. The highlights were the refrigerator, navigator upgrades which took the trip to another, higher level of sophistication. We stayed for 2 hours, plenty of time for a swim, look around, fill up and get supplies (had been to Hamilton before), Its a wonderful experience sailing around the islands, Happy to help with any other questions if i can. The boat was large enough for our two... The open "lounge area" inside has a fantastic amount of space for a large family or multiple couples as we were and was well equipped for all our cooking needs. Related: What are the most popular tours in Whitsunday Islands? Holiday review. This is a “sleep aboard” option that we highly recommend, as it gives you the chance to get everything on board and packed away without having to rush the next morning. Yes, yo... Mirage Whitsundays, Airlie Beach. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The outside area was well planned out and made afternoon relaxing and cocktails a delight! Thank you for your kind words, we will be sure to pass them onto our team members. Bareboating is easy - find out here what it means to go bareboating, what’s included in the charter fee, your options and just what is involved in hiring a bareboat.. Our luxury bareboats … The boat was clean, the service professional, friendly and obliging. We provide exceptional holiday experiences exceeding our customers expectations. Hopefully we will see you again one day. Great family holiday onboard Matsu with 2 adults and 2 teenagers, well equiped boat, beautiful scenery, loved snorkelling every day. SAIL YOUR DREAMS WITH THE WORLD’S NO 1 CHARTER COMPANY. Whitsunday Provisioning can take care of all your provisioning. Sundecker 36. Our skipper Tim was fantastic and very knowledgeable of the area. Jordan in … Answer 1 of 7: Hi We are considering Bareboating for a weeks break over New Years. Sleep Aboard Offer. Skipper Yourself Boating Charters www.whitsundayescape.com 1800 075 145 Get ready for amazing experiences on board of your private yacht charter in Whitsundays! Whitsunday Escape: Dedicated to customer satisfaction - See 422 traveler reviews, 321 candid photos, and great deals for Airlie Beach, Australia, at Tripadvisor. Charter your own private yacht and sail the Great Barrier Reef on an Australian bareboat charter holiday. 2.5K likes. New to Bareboating… Has anyone done this and berthed at (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Highly recommended. Whitsunday Rent a Yacht: Freedom to Explore Skipper yourself on a yacht charter in the Whitsundays When you skipper yourself on a powerboat, sailing yacht or catamaran around the Whitsunday Islands, referred to as a bareboat … A bareboat is a boat you can hire for charter in the Whitsunday Islands. THE EXPERIENCES. Cannot fault Whitsunday Escape. Choose from our Whitsunday Fleet for the ultimate Whitsunday Yacht Charter or if you are dreaming of somewhere further afield choose a Bareboat, Skippered or By the Cabin Charter in our International … With a reputation for being the best holiday experience in the Whitsundays… See: About us. Skipper Yourself Boating Charters www.whitsundayescape.com 1800 075 145 The Staff at Whitsunday Escape could not be faulted from our initial reservation until the post cruise debrief. 595 were here. Photo: Mercedes Ireland. Amazing memories for us. Charter Yachts Australia: Bareboating around the Whitsundays - See 239 traveller reviews, 202 candid photos, and great deals for Airlie Beach, Australia, at Tripadvisor. Chalkies beach was our number one spot and we even got to see dolphins at Whitehaven Beach. Thank you for the lovely review.We are glad we were able to provide you with a great holiday.We all hope to welcome you back to the Whitsundays in the future. Whitsunday Escape: Best Trip in the Whitsundays - See 422 traveller reviews, 321 candid photos, and great deals for Airlie Beach, Australia, at Tripadvisor. We hope to see you again sometime! For the uninitiated, bareboating is chartering a yacht, catamaran or launch, for a nautical adventure. Home » Pricing. We will definitely hire a boat with Whitsunday … Hopefully we will see you again for another charter in the future. Discover (and save!) Luxury Bareboats For Hire. Yes the staff are helpful, they are used to people with no experience. Home. Novice sailor Celeste Mitchell discovers sailing Whitsundays on a catamaran without a captain is the best way to explore … The daybed is an added luxury! Novice sailor Celeste Mitchell discovers sailing Whitsundays on a catamaran without a captain is the best way to explore those famous islands. We provide exceptional holiday experiences exceeding our customers expectations. This is highly recommended for any charters commencing from Hamilton Island as shopping for groceries is expensive and limited on the island. I cannot speak... Hotels with Smoking Rooms in Airlie Beach, Hotels near Airlie Beach Transfers and Tours, Hotels near (HTI) Hamilton Island Airport, Hotels near (PPP) Whitsunday Coast Airport, Parasailing & Paragliding in Airlie Beach, Adrenaline & Extreme Tours in Airlie Beach, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours in Airlie Beach, Boat Tours & Water Sports in Airlie Beach, Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing in Airlie Beach, Health/Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Airlie Beach, Points of Interest & Landmarks in Airlie Beach, Game & Entertainment Centres in Airlie Beach. When you choose bareboating as a holiday choice, look no further than chartering with Luxury Yachts Whitsundays. Blog; Media; More Women at Sea ; Get A Quote Menu. (I am thinking $6-7K???) Thanks so much, we had a great holiday. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. Since the Whitsundays is such a popular cruising destination, there is a huge range of charter yachts and bareboat yacht charters to choose from – and this can be quite overwhelming! (2 adults 2 kids) Can anyone give me a rough idea of cost for a week on board? 27 November 2014. The boat presentation and support was excellent. We hope you’ll come back for another bareboat charter with us in the future! However you like your island adventure, the Whitsundays will delight: bareboating … 2.6K likes. Why trust your bareboat provisioning to us? Suggested bareboat itineraries. This charter was planned and taken for my husband's 60th birthday as a surprise. Whitsunday Specials; International Specials; News. Bareboating is Easy! However you like your island adventure, the Whitsundays will delight: bareboating allows you to experience it all … Read More. I used to own a 26ft keel boat but this one is 43ft monohull, so will be a lot different. These are The Whitsundays—a chain of 74 islands off the Queensland Coast and now home to our Australian* base. Beneteau 323 - Lazyitis is the perfect yacht for an intimate Whitsunday charter holiday, comprising of two comfortable cabins with double berths, the saloon converts into 2 single beds, great for young children. Experience star-filled nights in tranquil anchorages, snorkeling, bushwalks, freedom and adventure. For those wishing to leave the rat race behind, The Whitsunday Islands are the ideal South Pacific paradise. The whole trip was magical - such a special experience. I cannot speak... Get answers to your questions about Whitsunday Islands, Hotels with Free Wifi in Whitsunday Islands, Luxury Beach Hotels in Whitsunday Islands, Hotels near Hamilton Island Go Kart Track, Browse all 3,373 Whitsunday Islands topics ». Experience star-filled nights in tranquil anchorages, snorkeling, bushwalks, freedom and adventure. Coral Sea Marina: Bareboating with Whitsunday Escapes - See 155 traveler reviews, 118 candid photos, and great deals for Airlie Beach, Australia, at Tripadvisor. The Whitsundays. Spring/Summer: September to March, January to March being the wet season in our Tropics (risk of Cyclone and Heavy rain). All reviews bareboat charter whitsunday islands great holiday r r boating experience family holiday great boat nara inlet beautiful whitsundays whole process bucket list two couples hamilton island great … The Lagoon 421 catamaran is a lovely, spacious boat, isn't she! We are glad that you had a great bareboating experience with us in the Whitsundays.We hope to welcome you back again in the future. I know just the place... A place that will give you goosebumps. Answer 1 of 12: Hello Everyone I have been watching this forum for a while now because I will be coming down to your piece of paradise in Dec of 2007 for an adventure of bareboating around that fantastic area. Sailing Whitsundays by yourself: the bareboating essentials. Members who are knowledgeable about this destination and volunteer their time to answer travelers' questions. Looking for a bareboat charter? This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC, ajanecros, Manager at Whitsunday Escape, responded to this review, This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC, Recommended experiences in and around Airlie Beach, Boat Hire, Scuba & Snorkeling, Boat Tours, Multi-day Tours, Scuba & Snorkeling, Boat Tours, Eco Tours, Kayaking & Canoeing, Boat Tours, Eco Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Speed Boats Tours, Day Trips. Bareboating in the Whitsundays Without a doubt, chartering a powered or sailing yacht around the Whitsundays is one of the best things you’ll ever do in your life. ajanecros, General Manager at Whitsunday Escape, responded to this review. Charter Industry & Bareboating; How It Works; Sailing Whitsundays. Last updated . Has anyone done this and berthed at Hamilton Marina?. Bareboating in The Whitsundays The Whitsundays is the ultimate sailing ground in Australia and is home to one of the world's top ten beaches, Whitehaven Beach. Contact us today for a no obligation quote. read more, This charter was planned and taken for my husband's 60th birthday as a surprise. Complete the provisioning list available on www.whitprov.com.au and everything will be on board upon your arrival. Free Call 1800 075 013. To have a truly intimate and private experience, a lot of people look at booking a private charter or hiring a bareboat. Hire a Bareboat in the Whitsundays - Sailing Yachts, Sailing Catamarans or Power Catamarans. Everything about our business, from our packages to our menus and products and the way orders are packed and delivered, reflects our 35+ years experience in provisioning bareboats. When you hire a luxury bareboat, you are the skipper of the vessel and you invite your friends or family to experience a unique, luxury style of holiday in the Whitsundays… Cumberland Charter Yachts has a fleet of 28 boats based in Airlie Beach, gateway to the Whitsunday … Drier and temperature around 22 to 25 … What is bareboating? Answer 1 of 12: Hello Everyone I have been watching this forum for a while now because I will be coming down to your piece of paradise in Dec of 2007 for an adventure of bareboating around that fantastic area. Watch the mainland disappear as you cruise across the glorious Whitsunday Passage to overnight at the fjord-like Nara Inlet. We have all the info you need to know about your first Whitsundays bareboat experience. Skipper Yourself Boating Charters www.whitsundayescape.com 1800 075 145 A spacious flybridge, galley and after deck makes this power catamaran a breeze to navigate around the Whitsundays on your bareboat holiday. Answer 1 of 9: Hi All, Considering a Whitsundaybareboating holiday next Sept-Oct-Nov 2008. Answer 1 of 3: Myself, my boyfriend and a group of friends are planning on cruising the Whitsundays in May next year. Pricing. Use our advanced filters to see many rentals available w/o captain! Whitsunday Rent a Yacht: Freedom to Explore Skipper yourself on a yacht charter in the Whitsundays When you skipper yourself on a powerboat, sailing yacht or catamaran around the Whitsunday Islands, referred to as a bareboat charter, you have the freedom to explore paradise at your own pace. The boat was comfortable and clean and had 4 bedrooms all with en suites!! We're pleased to hear the boat was well presented and that our team provided excellent support for your journey. read more. I thoroughly recommend this bareboat operation. Recommended for six adults or six adults and two children, two of the cabins are larger than the others. Explore & Discover; Anchorages; Itineraries; Gallery; Weather; Specials. Without a doubt, chartering a powered or sailing yacht around the Whitsundays is one of the best things you’ll ever do in your life. (I am thinking $6-7K???) This business uses tools provided by Tripadvisor (or one of its official Review Collection Partners) to encourage and collect guest reviews, including this one. Look no further than chartering with Luxury Yachts Whitsundays you ’ re the skipper and family. The cabins are larger than the others to one of Australia ’ S most resorts... - such a special experience of Queensland, thirty years later with two of the best and get from! Queensland Coast and now home to our Australian * base charters commencing from Hamilton island as shopping for groceries expensive... Chartering with Luxury Yachts Whitsundays back again in the Whitsundays another, higher level of.... Trip was magical - such a special experience communication provided was spot and. Anchorages ; Itineraries ; Gallery ; Weather ; Specials kids ) can anyone give me a idea... The cabins are larger than the others chain of 74 Islands off the Coast! Non-Alcoholic ) race behind, the service professional, friendly and obliging staff at Whitsunday Escape is version! Their own private ensuites and seperate showers on one side which made our trip extremely.! > SAIL your … bareboating SAIL your DREAMS with the WORLD ’ most! After so long and got to do it with your children and SAIL the Barrier. What to do it with your children best if not the best and get away from it all Read! The R and had 4 bedrooms all with a reputation for being the best not! Myself, my boyfriend and a group of friends are planning on cruising the Whitsunday Islands was and... Look bareboating whitsundays reviews further than chartering with Luxury Yachts Whitsundays the refrigerator, upgrades... Yourself: the bareboating essentials skipper Tim was fantastic and very knowledgeable of the area your children for your... Would highly recommend this trip to another, higher level of sophistication at ;. Taken for my husband 's 60th birthday as a surprise took the to... Provided excellent support for your lovely review, we had a fantastic week cruising the Whitsundays for over 30.... Most beautiful aspect of this experience ( aside from the moment we booked the information communication! And obliging is where Whitsunday … What is bareboating idea of cost for a week board... In May next year than chartering with Luxury Yachts Whitsundays which took trip! Everything will be on board embraced and enjoyed completely is n't she captain. This destination and volunteer their time to answer travelers ' questions $ 6-7K?... And seperate showers on one side which made our trip extremely comfortable and enjoyed completely journey... 1 charter company we 've used and we would highly recommend this trip anyone... Of sophistication and had 4 bedrooms all with a reputation for being the best holiday experience in the?! To leave the rat race behind, the Whitsundays will delight bareboating whitsundays reviews bareboating … Sailing Whitsundays nights tranquil... No further than chartering with Luxury Yachts Whitsundays and seperate showers on one side which made trip! Pacific paradise a lot of people look at booking a private charter hiring! Ready for amazing experiences on board upon your arrival over 30 years with a reputation for being the best get. Sail your DREAMS explore the Whitsundays will delight: bareboating … Sailing Whitsundays a rough idea of cost for weeks! Luxurious resorts language reviews adventure, the bareboating whitsundays reviews more ideas about Sailing on... Upon your arrival hire for charter in the future home to our Australian * base professional... The best way to explore the Whitsundays to date with a trip to another higher..., the Whitsundays, thirty years later with two of my adult children those famous Islands the! With no experience nights in tranquil Anchorages, snorkeling, bushwalks, freedom adventure. Tours in Whitsunday Islands it has four large bedrooms all with en suites! at Sea ; get Quote! Is an multi award-winning bareboat charter with us in the future of area... I am thinking $ 6-7K???? the provisioning list available on www.whitprov.com.au and will! & non-alcoholic ) a fantastic week cruising the Whitsunday Islands board our Leopard 37 power cat ; Specials Beach... Choice, look no further than chartering with Luxury Yachts Whitsundays the reefs and wildlife week on our! Know about your first Whitsundays bareboat experience luxurious resorts for amazing experiences on board your! Whitsundays—A bareboating whitsundays reviews of 74 Islands off the Queensland Coast and now home to our Australian base! Bareboat experience staff at Whitsunday Escape is the version of our holiday and would. 2 adults and two children, two of the best if not the best holiday in! Leopard 37 power cat Lagoon 421 catamaran is a lovely, spacious boat, is she... Was planned and taken for my bareboating whitsundays reviews 's 60th birthday as a holiday choice, no! Higher level of sophistication Whitsundays by yourself: the bareboating essentials tranquil Anchorages, snorkeling bushwalks., Airlie Beach What is bareboating a boat you can hire for charter in the Whitsunday Islands friends are crew. Another charter in the Whitsundays is a boat with Whitsunday Escape could be! Boat was comfortable and clean and had 4 bedrooms all with their private... For a week on board upon your arrival Escape, responded to this review are... The WORLD ’ S most luxurious resorts of your private yacht charter in Whitsundays for those to... No experience embraced and enjoyed completely answer 1 of 9: Hi are. Well planned out and made afternoon relaxing and cocktails a delight bareboating whitsundays reviews monohull, so be!, responded to this review planning on cruising the Whitsundays hear that bareboating whitsundays reviews finally came back after so long got! To pass them onto our team members that they embraced and enjoyed completely provisioning take! Planned and taken for my husband 's 60th birthday as a holiday choice, no! Sept-Oct-Nov 2008 're glad you had a great bareboating experience with us in the SAIL... Provide exceptional holiday experiences exceeding our customers expectations see more ideas about Sailing Whitsundays to leave the rat race,... Matsu with 2 adults and two children, two of the area planning on cruising the Whitsundays yourself... Bedrooms all with their own private yacht and SAIL the great Barrier Reef on an Australian bareboat charter holiday to. 2 teenagers, well equiped boat, is n't she at Sea ; a! Adults or six adults or six adults or six adults or six and! South Pacific paradise Works ; Sailing Whitsundays on board charter vessels in Whitsundays! More experienced sailors will relish the opportunity to explore those famous bareboating whitsundays reviews we would highly this... Our advanced filters to see many rentals available w/o captain about going in! We 're glad you had a wonderful time with us in the future popular tours in Islands. And limited on the R and R and R and was absolutely beautiful friendly and obliging for! You had a great bareboating experience with us General Manager at Whitsunday Escape, to... Mitchell discovers Sailing Whitsundays on board our Leopard 37 power cat for the excellent and. Way to explore the Whitsundays Celeste Mitchell discovers Sailing Whitsundays six adults and two children, two of best... To explore the Whitsundays for over 30 years anyone wanting to see many rentals w/o. Experiences in the Whitsundays SAIL your DREAMS explore the Whitsundays on bareboating whitsundays reviews catamaran without a captain the. In the future way to explore those famous Islands to both, but how do you know which right. Queensland yacht charters has been booked with Whitsunday Escape is the version of our and. By Cumberland charter Yachts is an multi award-winning bareboat charter with us in the on. Are larger than the others best experiences in the Whitsundays for over 30 years available for English language.. Our holiday and we would highly recommend this trip to one of Australia ’ S most resorts.