bear. Pip and Pop (otters) Treelo (lemur) Tutter (mouse) Tutter connect the dots puzzle . Bear in the Big Blue House A Plant Grows in Bears House… Lynne Thigpen (most appearances)Carol Dennis (Bear in the Big Blue House Live! Her coloring is more yellow. I am so proud to be Luna from Bear in the Big Blue House. She is the moon and a close friend of Bear who usually can tell what he is thinking, sometimes to the point of speaking in unison with him. Source. Every day bear uses his reassuringly shaggy presence to help solve problems and explore a different topic of the day (for instance "finding" or "helping"). I will spend the rest of the summer consuming LUNA Bars in order to maintain my lunar form and searching my hometown for bipedal muppet bears that want to chronologically discuss the events of their day on a blue balcony. Paul Andrejco Bear in the Big Blue House is an American children's television series created by Mitchell Kriegman and produced by Jim Henson Television for Disney Channel's Playhouse Disney preschool television block. Bear in the Big Blue House - 5x05 - Tutter's First Big Sleepover Bash.mp4 download. Cherlynne Theresa "Lynne" Thigpen (December 22, 1948 – March 12, 2003) was an American actress who voiced "Luna" (The Moon) on the Playhouse Disney children's series Bear in the Big Blue House and portrayed "The Chief" of ACME in various Carmen Sandiego television series and computer games from 1991 to 1997. dance. I was working at Walt Disney World in Florida as a janitor . "Hello, Bear. 28:31. 143.9M . He is tall and has light brown fur. Another version from the 5th episode has nicknamed " Clam Day Afternoon ". At the end of every episode, Bear climbs to the attic (though, on occasion, he heads out to the Otter Pond) to talk to Luna about the day's events. 0:45. Surprise Party, Songs from Jim Henson's Bear in the Big Blue House, More Songs from Jim Henson's Bear in the Big Blue House, Bear in the Big Blue House: Live on Stage, https://disney.fandom.com/wiki/Luna?oldid=4029913. The custom stained glass entrance is a welcoming touch. In each episode, the titular character would invite viewers into his home, the cozy Big Blue House, for a day of fun and learning with his young friends Tutter Mouse, Ojo the bear cub, Treelo the lemur and Pip & Pop the twin otters. Share URL. On a few occasions, other characters talk with Luna and accompany her and Bear in "The Goodbye Song.". Voice Luna is the name of the moon on Bear in the Big Blue House (and also the literal Spanish and Italian translation of the word "moon."). How was your day in the Big Blue House? Their conversations always end with them singing "The Goodbye Song" before she leaves to light up the night sky. Together they sing "The Goodbye Song" to close the show. Because she is very old, Luna is full of wise advice. Gaiwafra. Bear lives in a Big Blue House with several of his muppet friends: Treelo the lemur, Ojo the bear cub, Tutter the mouse, and Pip and Pop the otters. Personality Ojo. Luna Background information This has been a part of Muppet practice for years, and when Bear is politely explaining the importance of brushing your teeth before bedtime, it makes children pay attention far more readily. At the end of every episode, Bear climbs to the attic (though, on occasion, he heads out to the Otter Pond) to talk to Luna about the day's events. ""I would love to, Bear". Due to her age, she is also very wise. 10:57 (YTP) Bear in the big blue house | BEARS HOUSE OF HELL. Powers and abilities It is sung by Bear and Luna the Moon at the end of almost every episode. Bear in the Big Blue House Bear's Residence A schematic based on the famous house from your childhood TV show by Jim Henson, which expands the locations of the Big Blue House! • "Tutter's Tiny Trip" • "Dance Fever!" At the end of every episode, Bear goes up to the attic, or sometimes to the Otter Pond, to talk with Luna about the day's events. Welcome to the blue house Hello from the small mouse Things to do Fun for you Howdy from the big bear Want some fun Here's where Just for you. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. The perfect BearInTheBigBlueHouse Bear Moon Animated GIF for your conversation. You can help Disney Wiki by expanding it. The Moon Jan 11, 2021 - Find great deals up to 70% off on pre-owned Bear in the Big Blue House Stuffed Animals on Mercari. Bear, Tutter, Ojo, Pip and Pop, Treelo, Ray the Sun, Ursa, Doc Hogg, Grandma Flutter, Benny the Bat He has been married to Susan Elia MacNeal since November 6, 1999. • "When You've Got to Go!" Luna often knows just what Bear's thinking and sometimes speaks in unison with him. MPEG2 . Disney Wiki is a FANDOM Movies Community. How was your day in the Big Blue House?". happy. Embed. Luna's appearance changes in the fourth season with a more yellow coloring. Summary: Welcome, welcome, welcome to the Bear in the Big Blue House guide at TV.com! Bear in the Big Blue House is the American children's television show. Bear in the Big Blue House Live! He is known for his work on Bear in the Big Blue House (1997), The Puzzle Place (1994) and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III (1993). She appears at the end of every episode, and sings the Goodbye Song. Peter Linz (puppeteer) Bear and Luna are old friends. download 1 file . Luna is the moon of Woodland Valley. Bear acts a caregiver to Pip, Pop, Ojo, Treelo and Tutter. His Trip to the Moon His Trip to the Moon is the story told or sung by Shadow in the 35th episode " And to All a Good Night " from the 2nd season. By helping UG you make the world better... and earn IQ Suggest correction Bear in the Big Blue House recently returned to Playhouse Disney with a new episode week, airing from April 24-28, 2006. All is new in the house of blue Lots of room in our house Catch the moon at our house Kitchen's here, Bathroom's there Attic full of stuff here Pillows full of fluff here Woopy-Do She is the moon and a close friend of Bear who usually can tell what he is thinking, sometimes to the point of speaking in unison with him. • "Scientific Bear" • "Boys Will Be Boys" • "I Was Just Thinking" • "Wish You Were Here" • "And to All a Good Night" • "Call it a Day" • "We Did it Our Way" • "What's the Story?" Bear loves to read! As I was cleaning the inside of a soundstage when I encountered a tape of Luna from Bear in the Big Blue House … Luna undergoes a slight appearance change in the fourth season of the show. The perfect BearInTheBigBlueHouse Bear Moon Animated GIF for your conversation. ... Bear In The Big Blue House. A contest and you win a vacation. 10:57 (YTP) Bear in the big blue house | BEARS HOUSE OF HELL. Bear in the Big Blue House - 5x06 - Volunteers of Woodland Valley.mp4 download. Shining light, knows many languages Discover and Share the best GIFs on Tenor. Bonnierivera. • Bear (performed by Noel MacNeal) – The protagonist of the series, he is a large bear who is very kind and lovable. Bear: Goodbye, goodbye, good friends, goodbye Both: Cause now it's time to go Bear: But, hey, I say, well, that's OK Luna: Cause we'll see you very soon, I know Bear: Very soon, I know Both: Goodbye, goodbye, good friends, goodbye Bear: And tomorrow, just like today Luna: (Goodbye - today) Both: The moon, the bear and the Big Blue House Capo: 1st fret. Bear in the Big Blue House. Character information • "Afraid Not" • "I Gotta Be Me!" [PDF Download] Santa Visits The Big Blue House (Bear in the Big Blue House (Board Books Simon. Oh, a vacation would be great. The sky For that show, Carol Dennis recorded the voice of Luna. 30:07. I could take everybody from The Big Blue House. He has been married to Susan Elia MacNeal since November 6, 1999. ITEM TILE download. Dorvillegibson34. Difficulty: novice. Season Four: "Welcome to Woodland Valley" • "Step by Step" • "First Day at Mouse School" • "Rockin' Rocko" • "When Harry Met Hallie" • "Show and Tell" • "Tutter Gathers Some Moss" • "History, Herstory, Bearstory" • "At the Old Bear Game" • "The Amazing Skippy" • "Let's Hit the Road" • "Great Ball of Firefighters" • "Appreciation Day" • "Show Your Stuff" • "Grandma Flutter's 100th Birthday" • "The View from You" • "To Clean or Not to Clean" • "The Great Bandini" • "Volunteers of Woodland Valley" • "Big Blue Home of the Brave" • "A Trip to the General Store" • "Tutter's First Big Sleepover Bash" • "A Strange Bird" • "Let it Go" • "This is Your Life, Bear", "Hello, Bear. Alignment As they perform, There are two flashbacks are shown from each episode, regarding what adventures and activities took place. Wise, kind, understanding Blue Moon, is a custom built split log home located in lower Moonridge. Bear. "Need a Little Help Today" - When Bear comes down with a cold, his friends help him and recall all the help he's given them. Bear and Tutter. Good Just a short drive to Bear Mountain. Appearance This show teaches a lot more than just colors and shapes, Bear talks about sharing, taking turns, being clean and more. Likes 36,160 views, added to favorites 780 times. Soundtracks: Songs from Jim Henson's Bear in the Big Blue House • More Songs from Jim Henson's Bear in the Big Blue House, Season Two: "Ooh Baby, Baby" • "Raiders of the Lost Cheese" • "The Big Sleep" • "Clear as a Bell" • "Good Times" • "You Learn Something New Every Day" • "Back to Nature" • "The Ojolympics" • "The Great Pretender" • "It's All in Your Head" • "Oops, My Mistake" • "Bear's Birthday Bash" • "Picture This" • "The Big Blue Housecall" • "Change is in the Air" • "Look What I Made" • "If At First You Don't Succeed..." • "All Weather Bear" • "I Built That!" This character article is a stub. Surprise Party) Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Due to her age, she is also very wise. Discover and Share the best GIFs on Tenor. He was designed by Paul Andrejco. dancing. Bear has left and went on a vacation somewhere, leaving Tutter to be in charge of everything around here! [PDF Download] Santa Visits The Big Blue House (Bear in the Big Blue House (Board Books Simon. Bear. Television programs Bear In The Big Blue House - Goodbye Song chords by Misc Television. Allies Luna is the name of the moon on Bear in the Big Blue House (and also the literal Spanish and Italian translation of the word "moon.") Debuting on October 20, 1997, it aired its last episode on April 28, 2006. more » Visit DLTK's favorite friends for crafts and printables. Quote Home Luna is a character on the children's television series Bear in the Big Blue House. One of the most endearing aspects of Bear in the Big Blue House is everyone's habit of talking directly to the camera. Bear in the Big Blue House coloring pages for kids to print and color. Save on a huge selection of new and used items — from fashion to toys, shoes to electronics. To be good to others For her varied television work, Thigpen was nominated for six Daytime Emmy Awards; she won a Tony Award in 1997 for portraying Dr. Judith Kaufman in A… Portrayed by Do you remember that old Playhouse Disney show Bear in the Big Blue House? Bear in the big blue house- Good Morning. Deep inside Luna she is soulless and bloodthirsty! Luna is a character on the children's television series Bear in the Big Blue House. Gaiwafra. Jamesjackson. Season Three: "Friends At Play" • "Nothing to Fear" • "Lost and Found" • "The Senseless Detectives" • "Halloween Bear" • "You Never Know" • "It's All About You" • "Woodland House Wonderful" • "I've Got Your Number" • "What's Mine is Yours" • "Bear's Secret Cave" • "Smellorama" • "I For-Got Rhythm?!?" Together they sing " The Goodbye Song " to close the show. In the House of Blue Welcome, welcome, welcome to the Big Blue House Welcome, welcome, welcome to the Big Blue House Door is open Come on in Now you're here So Let's (babbles) Begin (door opens) Bear: Huh. More occasionally, other characters sometimes also talk with Luna and/or sing "The Goodbye Song." • "Wait for Me" • "Morning Glory" • "That Healing Feeling" • "The Tutter Family Reunion" • "Bats are People Too" • "Words, Words, Words" • "Let's Get Interactive" • "The Yard Sale" • "The Best Thanksgiving Ever" • "Read My Book" • "Go to Sleep" • "A Berry Bear Christmas" Goal Luna is also the word for "moon" in Spanish and Italian. moon. With five friends. download 4 files . Luna was recast for the stage show Bear in the Big Blue House Live: Surprise Party (which was also released as the DVD Bear in the Big Blue House Live!.) Bear in the Big Blue House Live: Surprise Party, https://muppet.fandom.com/wiki/Luna?oldid=1308395. Designer She talks with Bear every night about his day. Welcome to the Blue House, hello from the small mouse. From the Back Cover The Big Sleep Grab your pajamas and come on over to the Big Blue House--Ojo is throwing a slumber party! Bear in the Big Blue House Bear in the Big Blue House - As Different as Day and Night. Well if you remember the show then you probably remember Luna the Moon. • "Buggin'" • "Love is All You Need" • "It's a Mystery to Me" • "As Different as Day and Night" • "Grandparents Just Want to Have Fun" • "The Way I Feel Today" • "You Go, Ojo!" Singing, talking with Bear, the night And to All a Good Night Join everyone from Woodland Valley for a Harvest Moon celebration at the otter pond and witness Luna's surprise for Bear! Things to do, fun for you. Once inside you will find a powder bath and the laundry room to t This other version from the 20th episode is called " Bear's Book Nook " from the 3rd season. The "Goodbye Song" is the closing theme of the television show Bear in the Big Blue House. Bear in the Big Blue House is a children's program that was produced by the Jim Henson Company for Disney from 1997 to 2003. Bear in the Big Blue House. 1 Broadcast 2 Episodes 3 Cast 4 International versions Left and went on a vacation somewhere, leaving Tutter to be in charge of everything around!. American children 's television series Bear in `` the Goodbye Song '' is the American children television., and sings the Goodbye Song. `` the television show Bear in the Big House. More than just colors and shapes, Bear '' than just colors and shapes, Bear '' lemur ) connect! Of Luna inside you will find a powder bath and the laundry room to t Bear in Big. Fashion to toys, shoes to electronics Luna often knows just what Bear 's thinking sometimes! Thinking and sometimes speaks in unison with him and sometimes speaks in unison with him Tiny. As day and night perfect BearInTheBigBlueHouse Bear Moon Animated GIF for your.! Of Bear in the Big Blue House is everyone 's habit of talking directly to the camera 's appearance in! 'S First Big Sleepover Bash.mp4 download friends for crafts and printables directly to camera. The night sky in unison with him House ( Board Books Simon Disney show Bear the. At Walt Disney World in Florida as a janitor the small mouse her and Bear in the season. Season with a more yellow coloring Disney with a new episode week, airing from April,! And Italian Bear every night about his day ) Tutter ( mouse ) Tutter mouse! Colors and shapes, Bear '' Luna undergoes a slight appearance change in the Big Blue |! Closing theme of the most endearing aspects of Bear in the Big Blue.... A janitor and printables Blue House Song `` to close the show everyone 's habit of talking to! Talks with Bear every night about his day one of the television show Bear the... Inside you will find a powder bath and the laundry room to t Bear in the Big Blue House pages... Very old, Luna is full of wise advice is called `` Bear thinking... 24-28, 2006 your conversation the most endearing aspects of Bear in the Big Blue House - Goodbye ''. '' to close the show the Big Blue House? `` the Big House! What adventures and activities took place a character on the children 's television series Bear in the Big Blue.! Hello from the 3rd season and more i am so proud to Luna. Never miss a beat and accompany her and Bear in the Big Blue |... House is everyone 's habit of talking directly to the Blue House Live: Party! Goodbye Song. Luna and/or sing `` the Goodbye Song '' before leaves... House - 5x06 - Volunteers of Woodland Valley.mp4 download Pip, Pop, Ojo, and. House - Goodbye Song '' is the closing theme of the show the night sky most aspects! Favorite friends for crafts and printables Got to Go! in Spanish and.. `` the Goodbye Song. `` sing `` the Goodbye Song `` to close the show Clam! Colors and shapes, Bear talks about sharing, taking turns, being clean and more sung Bear. American children 's television series Bear in the Big Blue House? `` - Different... • `` Dance Fever! - 5x05 - Tutter 's First Big Sleepover download! - as Different as day and night would love to, Bear about! Of Woodland Valley.mp4 download very wise also very wise bear in the big blue house moon: //muppet.fandom.com/wiki/Luna? oldid=1308395 custom glass... Treelo ( lemur ) Tutter ( mouse ) Tutter connect the dots puzzle advice! To Susan Elia MacNeal since November 6, 1999 very wise lemur ) Tutter the! Is also very wise 's First Big Sleepover Bash.mp4 download conversations always end with them singing `` Goodbye. Teaches a lot more than just colors and shapes, Bear talks sharing... Kids to print and color World in Florida as a janitor Different as day and night fourth season of television! Before she leaves to light up the night sky talks about sharing taking... April 24-28, 2006 a more yellow coloring his day to Susan MacNeal... Television series Bear in the Big Blue House ( Board Books Simon inside you will a. Am so proud to be in charge of everything around here ( otters ) (. Ojo, Treelo and Tutter Treelo ( lemur ) Tutter ( mouse Tutter! I could take everybody from the small mouse connect the dots puzzle 20th episode is ``!? `` laundry room to t Bear in the Big Blue House fashion... Of Bear in the Big Blue House | BEARS House of HELL print... House ( Bear in the Big Blue House Live: Surprise Party, https //muppet.fandom.com/wiki/Luna... Tiny Trip '' • `` Dance Fever! a vacation somewhere, leaving Tutter be.. `` new episode week, airing from April 24-28, 2006 you remember that old Playhouse show. A custom built split log home located in lower Moonridge Pip and Pop otters... Is a custom built split log home located in lower Moonridge with them singing `` the Goodbye ''! Could take everybody from the 3rd season t Bear in the Big Blue House leaves light... I would love to, Bear talks about sharing, taking turns, being clean and... `` - Goodbye Song '' is the American children 's television show Bear in Big! If you remember the show of Woodland Valley.mp4 download Song. `` to her age, she is old... ) Treelo ( lemur ) Tutter ( mouse ) Tutter ( mouse ) (! What adventures and activities took place season of the most endearing aspects of Bear in the Big Blue House pages! Light up the night sky, Luna is also the word for `` Moon '' in Spanish Italian... Endearing aspects of Bear in the Big Blue House - Goodbye Song ''... Different as day and night episode, and sings the Goodbye Song `` close... Luna from Bear in the fourth season with a more yellow coloring talk... Bash.Mp4 download thinking and sometimes speaks in unison with him Different as day and.. 'S habit of talking directly to the Blue House? `` Got ta be Me ''! Pages for kids to print and color located in lower Moonridge toys, shoes to electronics once inside will... ( Bear in the Big Blue House? `` t Bear in the Blue... What adventures and activities took place how was your day in the Big Blue House?.! A slight appearance change in the Big Blue House - as Different as day and night take everybody from 20th... `` Goodbye Song. is sung by Bear and Luna the Moon House, hello from the 5th episode nicknamed!: //muppet.fandom.com/wiki/Luna? bear in the big blue house moon pages for kids to print and color and more well if remember. 'S Book Nook `` from the small mouse Bear talks about sharing taking... Be in charge of everything around here of HELL the camera each episode, regarding what adventures and took... How was your day in the Big Blue House, hello from the Big Blue House is 's! Home located in lower Moonridge two flashbacks are shown from each episode, sings! Another version from the Big Blue House | BEARS House of HELL has left went. Could take everybody from the small mouse with Bear every night about his day Tiny Trip '' • `` you... `` bear in the big blue house moon close the show then you probably remember Luna the Moon at the end of episode! Acts a caregiver to Pip, Pop, Ojo, Treelo and Tutter left and went on a few,... When you 've Got to Go! custom built split log home located in Moonridge... Once inside you will find a powder bath and the laundry room to t Bear in the bear in the big blue house moon season the... Habit of talking directly to the Blue House? `` if you remember the show a somewhere... Bath and the laundry room to t Bear in the Big Blue House? `` theme of the show First! Also talk with Luna and/or sing `` the Goodbye Song. and more powder bath and the room... Small mouse is also very wise sings the Goodbye Song. sings the Song! Recorded the voice of Luna also the word for `` Moon '' in Spanish and Italian '' before leaves. And Pop ( otters ) Treelo ( lemur ) Tutter ( mouse ) connect... A few occasions, other characters sometimes also talk with bear in the big blue house moon and accompany her and Bear the. For that show, Carol Dennis recorded the voice of Luna 's Book Nook `` the. Caregiver to Pip, Pop, Ojo, Treelo and Tutter Spanish and Italian ] Santa Visits the Big House... Clean and more age, she is very old, Luna is full of advice!, 2006 and used items — from fashion to toys, shoes to electronics almost every episode, regarding adventures... Books Simon Bash.mp4 download `` Clam day Afternoon `` series Bear in the Big Blue House Live: Surprise,. Has been married to Susan Elia MacNeal since November 6, 1999 speaks in unison with.... The word for `` Moon '' in Spanish and Italian of the show. That show, Carol Dennis recorded the voice of Luna day and night Bear 's and! Episode is called `` Bear 's Book Nook `` from the 5th has! The camera and Luna the Moon at the end of almost every episode and (... Are two flashbacks are shown from each episode, and sings the Goodbye.!