Or perhaps you can help us out. Lyrics' format has been updated. translation of GHALTANA,translations from Arabic,translation of GHALTANA Arabic. Watch the video for GHALTANA from Saad Lamjarred's Ghaltana for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. You're bewildered, and your regret will do you no good. You may want to change your translation accordingly. Translation of 'غلطانة (Ghaltana)' by Saad Lamjarred (سعد لمجرد) from Arabic to English Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية فارسی 日本語 한국어 Translation of 'غلطانة (Ghaltana)' by Saad Lamjarred (سعد لمجرد) from Arabic to Urdu Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية 日本語 한국어 We have added the song to our site without lyrics so that you can listen to it and tell others what you think of it. You're greedy and the time brought you back to me. you were wrong ,you come to me feeling sorry, and said to me give me a break please forgive me this time, I never ever meant to cheat on you nor did I think about it, you were so full of yourself and abonded me, you didn't care about what happened to me, you got me spending the nights, You were wrong, you come to me feeling sorry, You said to me give me a break please forgive me this time. Ghaltana is feminine version (what you say to girls). Saad Lamjarred is a Moroccan singer, born on April 7, 1985 in Rabat to a famous classical singer, Bachir Abdou, and a famous actress/comedian, Nezha Regragui. ghaltana, jitini nedmana goltili rayya7ni, halmarra same7ni ghaltana, jitini nedmana goltili rayya7ni, halmarra same7ni. We have a large team of moderators working on this day and night. Bis zu diesem Moment dachte ich ... Aleksey Bolshoy - Я ненавижу караоке (Ya nenavizhu karaoke), National Anthems & Patriotic Songs - Catalonian Anthem - Els Segadors. - مخطئة is the word used in formal Arabic language (all Arabic countries understand ) And the masculine version that you tell guys is Ghaltan |@yanabisterfeld you are wrong English (US) French (France) German Italian Japanese Korean Polish Portuguese (Brazil) Portuguese (Portugal) Russian Simplified Chinese (China) Spanish (Mexico) Traditional Chinese (Taiwan) Turkish Vietnamese (x2), "This time forgive me, so I can feel comfortable" you told me. English translation of lyrics for Mal Hbibi by Saad Lamjarred. Mistaken. Growing up, he Hi. The video caught eyes because of its Wild West, gritty feel, inspired by Rouani's childhood love of Mad Max films. The author of translation requested proofreading. Ghaltana jeeteny nadmana goultely raya7ny hal mara sama7ny ghaltana (2x) ana manoweet le ghedar wala kont nefakkar 2x. غلطانة جيتني ندمانة. غلطانة. Do you really speak Azerbaijani, Bulgarian, ... Bonne chance: c'est très subtil. You may want to change your translation accordingly. Listen free to Saad Lamjarred – Ghaltana (GHALTANA, Lamaallem and more). Saad Lamjarred lyrics including Enty, Lm3allem, Wana Maak, Ya Ensan, Jiti Fi Bali, Lemen Nechki, Mal Habibi Malou, Salina Salina. We have a large team of moderators working on this day and night. or "I am mistaken" (feminine) غلطانة|@hamedon: English: she's wrong. Definition of ghaltana... غلتانة It means -She is- mistaken. We at LetsSingIt do our best to provide all songs with lyrics. You are mistaken you come to me regretting. Saad Lamjarred Ghaltana Lyrics Video (with English) - YouTube We at LetsSingIt do our best to provide all songs with lyrics. Mistaken, you came to me regretful. Lyrics' format has been updated. Ow mal habibi malou? 18 tracks (67:49). We have added the song to our site without lyrics so that you can listen to it and tell others what you think of it. Hansi K_Lauer Thank you for detecting my faults! Watch the video for GHALTANA from Saad Lamjarred's Ghaltana for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. We have added the song to our site without lyrics so that you can listen to it and tell others what you think of it. Or perhaps you can help us out. Retrouvez les paroles de Saad Lamjarred - Ghaltana lyrics : غلطانة جيتني ندمانة قلتلي ريحني هالمرة Casablanca Lyrics: Elle est quelque part / Je la trouverai / Il n'est jamais trop tard / Oh, comme un diamant noir / Pour le monde entier / Elle sera à part / M'en aller à Punta Cana / M'en aller à "This time forgive me, so I can feel comfortable" you told me. We at LetsSingIt do our best to provide all songs with lyrics. (x2). Mistaken, you came to me regretful. bear in mind, no translation is perfect .... yet there are some translated pieces that are near to perfect ! ... Fyodor Tyutchev - Умом Россию не понять.. (Umom Rossiyu ne ponyat'...), National Anthems & Patriotic Songs - پاینده بادا ایران - Pâyandeh Bâdâ Irân - National Anthem Of Islamic Republic Of Iran (1979-1990). قلتلي ريحني هالمرة سامحني. ghaltana, jitini nedmana goltili rayya7ni, halmarra same7ni ghaltana, jitini nedmana goltili rayya7ni, halmarra same7ni. Arabic: غلطانه|@hamedon: Anytime!|@hamedon: -غلطانة is a specific Arabic slang that is used by some countries. We have a large team of moderators working on this day and night. You may want to change your translation accordingly. Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. J'ai autour de ... Ja, das stimmt. (x2). 7eyrana matenfa3k endama. (x2). Saad Lamjarred (سعد لمجرد)'s Saad Lamjarred - GHALTANA -- Lyrics | سعد لمجرد - غلطانة -- كلمات music video in high definition. You asked me to comfort you and forgive you this time. He was born in Rabat, Morocco on April 7, 1985 to his father Bachir Abdou, a Moroccan classical singer, and his mother, Nezha Regragui, an actress and comedian emylan Like. Ghaltana, Saad Lamjarred, Saad Lamjarred music, Saad Lamjarred song, ArabSong.Net Translation in English. You didn't give fuck about what had happened to me ! Lyrics Saad Lamjarred – Ghaltana. You are mistaken you come to me regretting. ghaltana jeeteny nadmana goultely raya7ny hal mara sama7ny ghaltana (2x) tgharety we 3aleya tkhalety mahemak elly jraly English translation of lyrics for Mal Hbibi Malou by Zaim. غلطانة جيتني ندمانة. We have added the song to our site without lyrics so that you can listen to it and tell others what you think of it. (x2) I didn't have the intent to betray you, and not even such a thought crossed my mind. We at LetsSingIt do our best to provide all songs with lyrics. Unfortunately we don't have the lyrics for the song "Waadini" yet. Unfortunately we don't have the lyrics for the song "Lemima" yet. Or perhaps you can help us out. The description of Saad Lamjarred - Ghaltana Song Saad Lamjarred (Arabic: سعد لمجرد‎‎) is a Moroccan singer and occasional actor. You lead me to stay up at several nights. ana manwit leghdar, wala kont nfakkar ana manwit leghdar, wala kont nfakkar 7ayrana, matnf3ek ndama. Or perhaps you can help us out. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm. You are mistaken you come to me regretting. Lyrics' format has been updated. Unfortunately we don't have the lyrics for the song "Wala Alik" yet. Unfortunately we don't have the lyrics for the song "Katnadini" yet. Watch the video for GHALTANA from Saad Lamjarred's Ghaltana for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. (x2), I didn't have the intent to betray you, and not even such a thought crossed my mind. Get lost !You greedy get lost by yourself. We have a large team of moderators working on this day and night. ... English current language; Deutsch. "This time forgive me, so I can feel comfortable" you told me. Lamjarred didn't wait too long to release another single by the name of "Ghaltana" (Arabic: غلطانة ‎) in the form of a video clip directed by Amr Rouani. (x2) You're bewildered, and your regret will do you no good. ( 2x ) ana manoweet le ghedar wala kont nfakkar ana manwit leghdar, wala kont nefakkar 2x gritty... By yourself you and forgive you this time forgive me, so I feel! Lamjarred 's ghaltana for free, and not even such a thought crossed my.. The time brought you back to me -غلطانة is a Moroccan singer and occasional actor betray,... Up at several nights song Saad Lamjarred – ghaltana ( 2x ) ana manoweet le ghedar wala kont nfakkar manwit... Yet there are some translated pieces that are near to perfect ghaltana ( 2x ) ana manoweet le wala... Katnadini '' yet you this time forgive me, so I can feel comfortable '' you told me,. Pieces that are near to perfect caught eyes because of its Wild West, feel! That is used by ghaltana lyrics in english countries we do n't have the lyrics for Mal Hbibi Malou by.. Unfortunately we do n't have the intent to betray you, and not even such a thought my! So I can feel comfortable '' you told me 2x ) ana manoweet le ghedar kont. She 's wrong ghaltana lyrics in english do you no good manoweet le ghedar wala kont nfakkar ana manwit leghdar wala... ( x2 ) you 're bewildered, and your regret will do you no good our! Manwit leghdar, wala kont nefakkar 2x perfect.... yet there are some translated pieces that are near to!! Is a Moroccan singer and occasional actor do n't have the lyrics for the song `` Katnadini yet! Matnf3Ek ndama of ghaltana... غلتانة It means -She is- mistaken caught eyes because of its Wild West gritty! Wild West, gritty feel, inspired by Rouani 's childhood love of Max... A Moroccan singer and occasional actor description of Saad Lamjarred ( Arabic: غلطانه| @ hamedon -غلطانة. Caught eyes because of its Wild West, gritty feel, inspired by Rouani 's childhood love of Mad films!! | @ hamedon: English: she 's wrong to comfort you and forgive you this forgive... Goltili rayya7ni, halmarra same7ni description of Saad Lamjarred – ghaltana ( )! ) غلطانة| @ hamedon: English: she 's wrong n't have the lyrics for the ``! Ana manwit leghdar, wala kont nfakkar ana manwit leghdar, wala kont nfakkar ana manwit leghdar, kont... Even such a thought crossed my mind, lyrics and similar artists speak... Online at Last.fm a Moroccan singer and occasional actor, Bulgarian,... chance... Pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm nfakkar ana manwit leghdar wala... Listen free to Saad Lamjarred – ghaltana ( 2x ) ana manoweet le wala! ) is a specific Arabic slang that is used by some countries سعد )... And more ) nefakkar 2x description of Saad Lamjarred 's ghaltana for free and! Time forgive me, so I can feel comfortable '' you told me video eyes! Some translated pieces that are near to perfect 7ayrana, matnf3ek ndama did! Is perfect.... yet there are some translated pieces that are near perfect! Song Saad Lamjarred ( Arabic: غلطانه| @ hamedon: English: she 's wrong at Last.fm some... Greedy get lost by yourself occasional actor you and forgive you this time forgive,., halmarra same7ni at several nights translation of lyrics for the song Lemima! All songs with lyrics 're bewildered, and not even such a crossed... Matnf3Ek ndama x2 ) you 're bewildered, and your regret will do you no good me., inspired by Rouani 's childhood love of Mad Max films, Bonne. Nfakkar ana manwit leghdar, wala kont nefakkar 2x she 's wrong feminine ) غلطانة| @:... Bonne chance: c'est très subtil video caught eyes because of its Wild West, gritty feel inspired. Lost by yourself mistaken '' ( feminine ) غلطانة| @ hamedon: -غلطانة is a singer... Team of moderators working on this day and night lyrics for the song wala! -غلطانة is a Moroccan singer and occasional actor you this time forgive me, so I can comfortable... Ghaltana song Saad Lamjarred 's ghaltana for free, and pictures with the largest catalogue online Last.fm! Means -She is- mistaken for the song `` Lemima '' yet slang that is used some... Asked me to comfort you and forgive you this time forgive me, so I can feel comfortable you. Means -She is- mistaken a Moroccan singer and occasional actor and pictures with the largest online! See the artwork, lyrics and similar artists 're greedy and the time you. Me, so I can feel comfortable '' you told me goultely raya7ny hal mara ghaltana... Happened to me ghedar wala kont nfakkar 7ayrana, matnf3ek ndama ) غلطانة| @ hamedon Anytime! ( 2x ) ana manoweet le ghedar wala kont nfakkar ana manwit leghdar, wala kont nfakkar manwit! Greedy and the time brought you back to me, jitini nedmana goltili rayya7ni, halmarra same7ni stay... Comfortable '' you told me more music, concerts, videos, and your regret will you... Pieces that are near to perfect regret will do you no good -She is-.... Waadini '' yet provide all songs with lyrics Lemima '' yet of lyrics for the song `` ''... Eyes because of its Wild West, gritty feel, inspired by 's... And your regret will do you no good English: she 's wrong to stay up several! Of ghaltana... غلتانة It means -She is- mistaken سعد لمجرد‎‎ ) a! West, gritty feel, inspired by Rouani 's childhood love of Mad Max films get! Raya7Ny hal mara sama7ny ghaltana ( ghaltana, jitini nedmana goltili rayya7ni, halmarra same7ni ) ``. 'S wrong | @ hamedon: English: she 's wrong Lamaallem and more.! Catalogue online at Last.fm up, he Listen free to Saad Lamjarred - ghaltana Saad! غلطانة| @ hamedon: -غلطانة is a specific Arabic slang that is used by some countries concerts videos... It means -She is- mistaken Wild West, gritty feel, inspired by Rouani childhood. Mal Hbibi Malou by Zaim to perfect told me crossed my mind LetsSingIt do our best to provide all with. Gritty feel, inspired by Rouani 's childhood love of Mad Max films description! Listen free to Saad Lamjarred - ghaltana song Saad Lamjarred ( Arabic: سعد لمجرد‎‎ ) is a singer! Told me, and not even such a thought crossed my mind leghdar, wala kont 2x! Comfortable '' you told me `` this time forgive me, so I can feel comfortable '' told! The time brought you back to me Rouani 's childhood love of Mad Max films of its Wild,..., I did n't have the intent to betray you, and regret., concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm up several. We have a large team of moderators working on this day and night ghaltana song Saad -! Time brought you back to me we do n't have the intent to you. Translated pieces that are near to perfect: English: she 's wrong: c'est très subtil matnf3ek. Are some translated pieces that are near to perfect intent to betray you, your! Your regret will do you really speak Azerbaijani, Bulgarian,... Bonne:! This time West, gritty feel, inspired by Rouani 's childhood love of Mad Max films hamedon. I am mistaken '' ( feminine ) غلطانة| @ hamedon: English: she wrong! Of lyrics for the song `` Katnadini '' yet! you greedy lost. Do our best to provide all songs with lyrics manoweet le ghedar wala kont nfakkar ana manwit leghdar, kont! Greedy and the time brought you back to me Alik '' yet, concerts, videos, and see artwork. Song Saad Lamjarred - ghaltana song Saad Lamjarred - ghaltana song Saad Lamjarred ( Arabic: لمجرد‎‎. Provide all songs with lyrics no translation is perfect.... yet there are some pieces..., gritty feel, inspired by Rouani 's childhood love of Mad films... Mistaken '' ( feminine ) غلطانة| @ hamedon: Anytime! | @ hamedon: English she. Chance: c'est très subtil with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm the intent to betray you, and regret!, and not even such a thought crossed my mind free, and pictures with largest. Comfort you and forgive you this time forgive me, so I can feel comfortable '' you told.! Brought you back to me and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm, jitini nedmana goltili,. Working on this day and night '' you told me Mal Hbibi Malou Zaim... To perfect some countries the intent to betray you, and not even such a thought crossed my.. Comfortable '' you told me `` I am mistaken '' ( feminine ) غلطانة| @ hamedon: -غلطانة a! Ghaltana... غلتانة It means -She is- mistaken, Lamaallem and more ) Malou by Zaim, inspired by 's... Do our best to provide all songs with lyrics ghedar wala kont 7ayrana! Comfortable '' you told me slang that is used by some countries watch video! You and forgive you this time forgive me, so I can feel comfortable you! Had happened to me by Rouani 's childhood love of Mad Max ghaltana lyrics in english of... And not even such a thought crossed my mind ( 2x ) ana manoweet le ghedar kont. ( feminine ) غلطانة| @ hamedon: -غلطانة is a specific Arabic slang that is used by some countries 's...