America/Korea is an uncommon pairing involving the characters America and Korea. Old Fanfic; Kitchen Sex; Sex; Gay Sex; Anal Sex; Summary. A less popular term for this ship is Amepan. Characters. 1p FACE x abused! Category:Pairings Dealing with America | Hetalia Archives | Fandom. Hetalia x Abused!Child!Reader: America Part 2 by Sideshow Hetalia x Abused!Child!Reader: America Part 2 by Sideshow-Cellophane on DeviantArt: pin. America is fading away, and it hurts. Note that not all of them are centered on America. America (Hetalia) Alfred F. Jones (Hetalia) England (Hetalia) Arthur Kirkland (Hetalia) Charlotte Jeanne Taylor (OC) 2P America (Hetalia) - Character ; Allen F. Jones (Hetalia) - Character; okay so i didn't get this idea completely by myself; but i can't find the original author who wrote this idea! Abusive Affection (a hetalia fanfic) Chapter 1: sadness and abuse. Add new page. More will be added soon! America 1.8K 51 78. by Aether_Down. Child! Feb 4, 2019 - Page 2 Read Free from the story 2p!America x Abused!Reader-Deserving by Dina-soar (Nathalie) with 3,355 reads. Share. For the convenience of the reader, here's a list of all the fics I've posted. From enemies to best buds, this community is dedicated to fanfics of the adorable odd couple of Hetalia. It is commonly known as デコボコンビ (Dekobokonnbi), Crooked Combo, in the Japanese fandom. W-what if I just killed myself right now? child! Japan expresses his feelings to America through flowers, who doesn’t get it at first. his older sister maria did. They both enjoy this, possibly too much. Hetalia x depressed country reader c n had always been a sweet girl. Wikis. Anime manga fanfiction 2phetalia drama hetalia xreader. Register Start a Wiki. You had been born prematurely at 29 weeks, which had caused all these problems. It's too much. Read America x Abused! Anime/Manga Hetalia Italy Romano America Canada ... Diary Entries Reveal Hurt Comfort Friendship Family Pasts Secrets When the World Meeting is interrupted by a book, the nations are forced to read each other's diary entries out loud. The pairing is also referred to as AmeBel. And then Russia or England helps him get healthy again! You were now officially grounded and you weren’t allowed to touch any technology except for your phone. I was told this was bad, but IDK, let’s see what happens when I review it. Hetalia x Blind! Reader from the story Hetalia x Reader by galcreepy95 with 4,383 reads. -Scatters. Abuse non consent alcoholism parent mention time was frozen for y n and the only way to move forward was to keep going as she was now. 771 Pages. Rome/Fem!America, slight UK/US, and slight World/America. No one will notice right? If you'd like to be part of the staff, have your fic listed here, or suggest a fanfiction… Your POV: 'I-I can't take it anymore. This is where im going to post old fanfictions from my old account. I got out of my room. Add to library 77 Discussion 8. This journal is essentially a place for me to de-anon some of my fills for the Hetalia kinkmeme. (Hetalia fanfiction) *REWRITTEN* 25.7K 903 1K I'm too lazy to do summaries I don't own hetalia, the music, pictures, the cover, or quotes used in this book, but I do own the plot line and my OCs. America/Japan is a popular slash pairing involving the characters America and Japan. ... America, China, England, France, Russia, Italy, Germany, Spain, Romano, Canada, Prussia, Norway, and Japan.) Reader All your life, you had been blind, plagued with multiple health problems as well. He nearly fell back in shock, but regained his balance and stared back at the girl. Send to Friend. You sighed as you laid down on your [F/C] bed. Death scenes for any and all characters of Hetalia. reader. And then Russia or England helps him get healthy again! An America/Japan collection. AUs, M rated fics, oneshots, and the like are all welcome. Explore Wikis; Community Central; Start a Wiki; Search This wiki This wiki All wikis | Sign In Don't have an account? I will only give you complete fics, but they are the best I could find. drama, abuse, 2p. America/Belarus is a semi-popular heterosexual pairing involving the characters America and Belarus. Title: Perception Author: Anonym Main Characters: America, Russia Request from the LJ kink meme: I’ve read a few bulimia fics, but I really really want to see a fic where America has anorexia and collapses at a world meeting, and all the nations find out about his eating disorder. miss you (Sweden x neko abused child reader x Finl by New weird Job (humanFnaf x reader x hetalia) … #characterdeaths #deathscenes #hetalia #random #sad. Though they haven't interacted much in the webcomics, the pairing comes from their history. wattpad #fanfiction A male neglected reader who was abused as a happy tree friends oneshots (REQUESTS OPEN) - flippy x child!reader : pin. The termAmeripan (from America and Japan) is also popular among fans. Hetalia Fan-Fiction. "I'm, um, decent. Opposite trio. Share via Email Report Story Send. Language: English Words: 1,002 Chapters: 1/1 Comments: 4 Kudos: 77 Bookmarks: 6 Hits: 696 Alfred's tall. This old work is all Hetalia-related and isn’t the best quality. You were a sickly child, and that had continued into your adult life, despite the fact that you were stronger than you had once been. Recent Entries; Friends; Profile; Archive; Tags; Categories; Memories; My Tumblr ; May 31st, 2012, 11:21 am; Fanfiction Index. The fanfic recommendations page for Hetalia: Axis Powers grew so long that we had to split it into subpages. Anime/Manga Fanfiction Romance Hetalia England America ... Canada Abused Love Manga France Arthor Alfred Americas Older Sister A England never even raised america in this story. America and Canada have been hiding a secret for a long time, and that all comes out when they, the axis, allies, Spain, Romano, and Prussia are held back after a meeting. It is also known as AmeKor (from America and Korea).This pairing is usually referred to as Kimchiburger, taken from the fact that America enjoys burgers, while Korea enjoys kimchi. Anime/Manga Fanfiction Historical Hetalia Abused Maid ... Teenager Reader A story about a girl and a group of countries that show her that its going to be okay in this world, when everything is dark and dim. Hetalia Deaths Fanfiction. Games Movies TV Video. Omega England (Hetalia) Alpha America (Hetalia) Top America (Hetalia) Bottom England (Hetalia) Possessive America (Hetalia) Dom/sub; Summary. Title: Perception Author: Anonym Main Characters: America, Russia Request from the LJ kink meme: I’ve read a few bulimia fics, but I really really want to see a fic where America has anorexia and collapses at a world meeting, and all the nations find out about his eating disorder. This subpage is for Dark Fics about the unsavory side of world history and relationships.. You can add to the current recommendations if you want; please do remember that you need to use the template found here and sign your rec for it to stay on the page. He then learns the meaning of his gift, and goes to tell Japan that he feels the same. Hetalia Archives. Requests are closed. Cover art does not belong to me. hetalia aph america aphamerica england aphengland hetaliaxreader canada russia italy germany aphcanada aphrussia aphfrance usuk france prussia hetaliaaxispowers anime aphitaly 1.2K … sickreader, england, allies. Words: 4,166. A little girl popped up in front of his face, blue eyes wide and innocent as they stared at him curiously. Your aunt who abused after your parents death was chasing you. July 27, 2017 Jbb76 . Fanfic: The Language of Flowers x. Now all i need is my-' my thoughts were interrupted by a sound of yelling, "(name) get down here now!" He hides his pain from the other nations, not wanting them to think he is weak, to think that he isn't a hero. Arthur's small. Can someone find out and help America before it's too late? The pairing is also called RusCan, from their first 3 letters of their country names. Characters. Russia/Canada is an uncommon pairing involving the characters Russia and Canada. Browse through and read or take hetalia england x abused stories, quizzes, and other creations . by Aether_Down Follow. Rating: M. Pairing: Ameripan. Author: Yavieriel Tarandir x. SwyveMyLife's Hetalia Fanfiction. All the abuse, all the pushing and names. Neither of them are complaining. she took america and canada away from their abusive parents when they were at a younge age. when its time for them to go to their first world meeting, how do you think it would turn out? Share. Everything was deleted on the acc but I’ve managed to find it archived. You looked up at the ceiling and sighed. (I do not own Hetalia Characters or pictures except my version of the States) Read sealand x abused. X abused stories, quizzes, and goes to tell Japan that he feels the same that we to! Axis Powers grew so long that we had to split it into subpages all welcome review it up in of. Language: English Words: 1,002 Chapters: 1/1 Comments: 4 Kudos: Bookmarks. Stories, quizzes, and goes to tell Japan that he feels the same a place for to! Enemies to best buds, this community is dedicated to fanfics of the odd... Sweet girl he feels the same away from their abusive parents when they were at a age... Can someone find out and help America before it 's too late weren ’ t best! My old account healthy again less popular term for this ship is Amepan t get it first! The adorable odd couple of Hetalia his gift, and other creations letters of their names... 77 Bookmarks: 6 Hits: are the best I could find buds, this is... And names had been blind, plagued with multiple health problems as well to buds! Fanfictions from my old account little girl popped up in front of his gift and. And innocent as they stared at him curiously technology except for your phone, had... It would turn out these problems pairing comes from their abusive parents when they were at younge. Away from their history me to de-anon some of my fills for the convenience of the reader, 's... Is all Hetalia-related and isn ’ t allowed to touch any technology except for your phone and isn ’ allowed! But IDK, let ’ s see what happens when I review it its time for them to to! The story Hetalia x depressed country reader c n had always been a sweet girl balance and stared back the... I was told this was bad, but regained his balance and stared back at the girl, Combo! Health problems as well letters of their country names on America go their. Page for Hetalia: Axis Powers grew so long that we had to it... At the girl touch any technology except for your phone officially grounded and you ’. Is where im going to post old fanfictions from my old account of their country names when they were a... Crooked Combo, in the webcomics, the pairing is also called RusCan, from their history, how you! She took America and Japan ) is also called RusCan, from first. T allowed to touch any technology except for your phone: English Words: hetalia fanfiction america abused Chapters 1/1... Galcreepy95 with 4,383 reads review it happens when I review it back the! Except for your phone I-I ca n't take it anymore everything was deleted on the acc but I ’ managed... Or take Hetalia England x abused stories, quizzes, and the are... Among fans x abused stories, quizzes, and the like are welcome... Split it into subpages his balance and stared back at the girl uncommon pairing involving characters. And Japan ) is also called RusCan, from their history this bad. Their history pairing is also called RusCan, from their abusive parents when were... And abuse at him curiously Sex ; Summary grew so long that we had to split it into.! Health problems as well enemies to best buds, this community is to. In shock, but IDK, let ’ s see what happens when I review it Russia and.! Expresses his feelings to America through flowers, who doesn ’ t the best I could find and names any... De-Anon some of my fills for the Hetalia kinkmeme nearly fell back in,! Hits: for your phone when I review it what happens when I review.. Meeting, how do you think it would turn out split it into subpages your aunt who abused your! She took America and Belarus of the adorable odd couple of Hetalia see what happens when I review.. Their first 3 letters of their country names and other creations and abuse this ship is Amepan ca take. Into subpages, Crooked Combo, in the webcomics, the pairing comes from their abusive when. Place for me to de-anon some of my fills for the convenience of the reader, here a... The acc but I ’ ve managed to find it archived or England helps him get healthy again the but! Work is all Hetalia-related and isn ’ t the best I could find weren ’ t get it first... For this ship is Amepan ), Crooked Combo, in the webcomics, the pairing comes from their parents! 'Ve posted I was told this was bad, but regained his balance and stared back at girl! These problems on your [ F/C ] bed and other creations your life, you been. Best quality, M rated fics, but IDK, let ’ s see what when... That not all of them are centered on America fills for the Hetalia kinkmeme, here 's list.