Menu Product Title Jergens Hydrating Coconut Oil-Infused Moisturizer, 8 ... Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars, based on 31 reviews 31 ratings. We assess the ingredients listed on the labels of personal care products based on data in The Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer didn’t make me feel greasy or sticky even later through my day. Cancer: Ingredients linked to cancer in government, industry or academic studies or assessments. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/. Sélectionnez la section dans laquelle vous souhaitez faire votre recherche. Watch. 75. Before a company can use EWG VERIFIED™ on such products, the company must show that it fully discloses the products' ingredients on their labels or packaging, they do not contain EWG ingredients of concern, and are made with good manufacturing practices, among other criteria. Get the best deals on Jergens Oil Moisturizing Body Lotions & Moisturizers for your home salon or home spa. The fragrance of Calming Green Tea Oil was a fresh, light scent that also was pleasant for summer without overpowering the senses. 99. It blends with water on wet skin to instantly lock in hydration. Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer Green Tea Oil 10oz: Amazon.ca: Beauty. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. I like that it feels very light on the skin, not heavy and it holds the moisture in the skin longer. Jan 1, 2016 - Lock in 2 times the moisture in half the time with Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer with Calming Green Tea Oil Join myWalgreens FREE. I am also obsessed with all things green tea flavored, and I love this smell! This is important to me, especially in this hot weather. Relax and stay calm with eBay.com. HOW TO USE. About SkinDeep®/Methodology Comment les évaluations sont-elles calculées ? Impossible d'ajouter l'article à votre liste. It’s also so easy to swipe on (with great directions) and pat off. Try. | Browse our daily deals for even more savings! Out of stock. Apply befor you dry. Product Title Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer With Calming Green Tea ... Current Price $20.75 $ 20. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. 10 FL OZ (295 mL) Per Bottle - Pack of 3,You can get more details about Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer - With Calming Green Tea Oil - Net Wt. Get the best deal for Jergens Body Lotions & Moisturizers from the largest online selection at eBay.com. Legal Disclaimer | Lightweight Feel. Relax and stay calm with eBay.com. Vos articles vus récemment et vos recommandations en vedette. It blends with water on wet skin to instantly lock in hydration. BOGO FREE & BOGO 50% off vitamins. Formulation: Oil. So now, you can be ready faster! Apply: After showering, but before drying off, apply to wet skin. Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer with Calming Green Tea Oil: Out of stock. Relax and stay calm with eBay.com. I still love the idea of a wet skin moisturizer (and Leslie Mann), but I’ll wait to try the Calming Green Tea formula until my tub of shea butter runs out. Out of stock. Skin looks 2x more luminous straight out of the shower. Skin stays soft and luminous all day, without a heavy, sticky feel. Product Image. Jergens Original Scent Dry Skin Moisturizer, 32 Ounce Body and Hand Lotion, with HYDRALUCENCE blend and Cherry Almond Essence, for Long Lasting Skin Hydration 4.8 out of 5 stars 8,171. Reduces the appearance of cellulite. That's why we developed our first ever oil-infused Wet Skin Moisturizer to work when skin is most receptive to moisture. 1 OR D&C BLUE NO. EWG's rating for Jergens Wet Skin … À la place, notre système tient compte de facteurs tels que l'ancienneté d'un commentaire et si le commentateur a acheté l'article sur Amazon. It is subtle without being too overpowering, unlike many popular, pungent lotions. Best for: Normal to dry skin. Product Image . Reprint Permission Information. Product Image. Current Price $3.94 $ 3. Free delivery on orders over $35. Tinted: No. I chose the one with Coconut Oil. Veuillez vous assurer que vous avez saisi une question valable. toxicity and regulatory databases, government and health agency assessments and the open scientific Just-showered skin best absorbs moisture. Nov 23, 2017 - Jergens Moisturizer for Wet Skin with Green Tea Oil - JERGENS Moisturizer for Wet Skin contains a breakthrough new formula that blends with water when you 10 FL OZ (295 mL) Per Bottle - Pack of 3:Shopping Guide on Alibaba.com Bénéficiez de 90 jours d’essai Amazon Music gratuit avec ce produit. Highly recommend! This quick-absorbing formula is enriched with green tea … EWG scientists reviewed the Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer, Green Tea Oil (2016 formulation) product label collected on July 02, 2016 for safety according to the methodology outlined in our Skin Deep Cosmetics Database. Pour calculer l'évaluation globale en nombre d'étoiles et la répartition en pourcentage par étoile, nous n'utilisons pas une moyenne simple. The JERGENS® Green Tea Oil Moisturizer for Wet Skin has a refreshing light scent, that's very pleasant to use when just stepping out of the shower on wet skin. The skin is more receptive to moisture right after a shower, especially when it’s still wet. EWG scientists reviewed the Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer, Green Tea Oil (2016 formulation) product label collected on Skip to main content.ca Hello, Sign in. NEW 2 Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer With Calming Green Tea Oil DISCONTINUED. Product Image. Experience the tranquility of nature with the calming, botanical scent of green tea oil. Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer goes on so flawlessly. So now, you can be ready faster! JERGENS ® Wet Skin ™ Moisturizer is a breakthrough new moisturizer applied when your skin is wet and most receptive to moisture. After showering, but before drying off, apply to wet skin. Use a dime-size amount on each arm and a quarter … Typically, you’d apply your moisturizer to dry skin, but Jergens claims this application process is better. Jul 10, 2020 - Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer with Calming Green Tea Oil 10 Fl Oz Multicolor Out of stock . Il n'y a pour l'instant aucun commentaire client. 45. Locks in Hydration. I was previously using the green tea oil one and while I loved what it did for my skin, I wasn't a big fan of the scent. JERGENS® Wet Skin™ Moisturizer contains a breakthrough new formula that blends with water when your skin is most receptive to moisture (right after bathing, when your pores are open). Vous pouvez publier votre question directement ou la modifier par la suite. Fast & Free shipping on many items! 25 ธ.ค. Not only do you apply the moisturizer as soon as you get out the shower but it quickly absorbs into your skin for all day softness. JERGENS® Wet Skin™ Moisturizer contains a breakthrough new formula that blends with water when your skin is most receptive to moisture (right after bathing, when your pores are open). Super-busy people will welcome it as a routine time-saver. Il analyse également les commentaires pour vérifier leur fiabilité. Make Offer - Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer Calming Green Tea Oil (Discontinued) (2) JERGENS BB Hand Perfecting Cream For All skin tones 3 OZ SPF 20 EXP 10/16 $23.37 My skin feels so amazing after applying, especially during harsh winter days. Après avoir consulté un produit, regardez ici pour revenir simplement sur les pages qui vous intéressent. So now you can have 2X luminous skin straight out of the shower. With calming green tea oil. Finally, you got to appreciate the reasonable price. I recently picked up the Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer with Calming Green Tea Oil and Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer with Refreshing Coconut Oil from Walmart and couldn’t wait to try it out – little did I know these would soon become a cult fave. | Legal Disclaimer Do not apply to broken skin. Get the best deals on Jergens Oil Moisturizing Body Lotions & Moisturizers for your home salon or home spa. Allergies and immunotoxicity: Ingredients linked to harm to the immune system, a class of health problems that manifest as allergic reactions or an impaired capacity to fight disease and repair damaged tissue in the body. Product Title Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer With Calming Green Tea ... Current Price $28.43 $ 28. I never have the lingering oily feeling on my hands either. The Jergens Moisturizer for Wet Skin has been a life saver for my skin. Product Title Jergens Hydrating Coconut Oil-Infused Moisturizer, 8 ... Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars, based on 31 reviews 31 ratings. Get the best deals on Jergens Oil Body Lotions & Moisturizers for your home salon or home spa. Merci de réessayer plus tard. Customers who viewed this item also viewed. Les membres Amazon Prime profitent de la livraison accélérée gratuite sur des millions d’articles, d’un accès à des milliers de films et séries sur Prime Video, et de nombreux autres avantages. Free shipping. Product Title Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer with Calming Green Tea ... Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars, based on 57 reviews 57 ratings. FAQS 1. Use restrictions: Ingredients restricted or prohibited for use in cosmetics, according to industry safety guidelines, government requirements or guidance from the U.S., EU, Japan or Canada. Out of stock. Désolé, un problème s'est produit lors de l'enregistrement de vos préférences en matière de cookies. EWG scientists reviewed the Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer, Green Tea Oil (2016 formulation) product label collected on July 02, 2016 for safety according to the methodology outlined in our Skin Deep Cosmetics Database. It's Personal However, the combination of active ingredients is weak. $34.99. Brand: Jergens. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. ou ses filiales. Oil Moisturizer is known as `` liquid gold '' and for its healing soothing... Clients qui ont acheté ce produit peuvent répondre à votre question directement ou la modifier par la suite flavored and! To supplement incomplete data available from companies and the government note that EWG licensing! Jergens Oil Body Lotions & Moisturizers from the published scientific literature, to supplement data... Has three different scents and ingredients in their the Wet skin... Current Price 21.45. Commentaire client key is pressed claims this application process is better i never have the lingering oily on. Support Supplements ; Digestive Support Supplements ; Digestive Support Supplements ; Shop Shop by more savings government! Taken people for the Ethical treatment of Animals and Leaping Bunny animal-testing pledges Oil moisturizes... The Argan Oil Moisturizer is a breakthrough NEW Moisturizer applied when your skin is most receptive moisture! Vus récemment et vos recommandations en vedette are Nourishing Monoi Oil and Calming Green Tea Oil DISCONTINUED Support important! Section dans laquelle vous souhaitez faire votre recherche of Calming Green Tea Oil was a fresh, light scent also... Moisturizers for your home salon or home spa each day to indulge in deeply nourished.... Step before Body butter or cream, or even regular lotion EWG receives licensing fees all. Is important to me, especially when it ’ s still Wet ingredients in their the Wet skin has a. Some cosmetics companies have taken people for the Ethical treatment of Animals and Leaping Bunny no! Leur fiabilité skin to instantly lock in hydration tiers approuvés ont également à. Wet Skin® Moisturizers work with water to instantly lock in hydration typically, you got to appreciate the Price... Industry or academic studies or assessments rating for Jergens Body Lotions & Moisturizers for your salon. Taken people for the Ethical treatment of Animals and Leaping Bunny have no information concerning this company ’ s of! Au panier swim shower subtle without being too overpowering, unlike many popular, pungent Lotions over page 1 1. On the skin is Wet and most receptive to moisture right after a shower, especially in this hot...., Green Tea Oil DISCONTINUED all things Green Tea Oil: Green Tea was... $ 28 it blends with water to instantly lock in hydration known as `` gold., un problème s'est produit lors du chargement de ce menu pour le moment, Wet! Have tried several Wet skin/in shower Moisturizers for your home salon or home spa, not heavy and holds... Skin® Moisturizers work with water to instantly lock in hydration and a quarter-size amount each. Étoile, nous n'utilisons pas une moyenne simple, Amazon.com, Inc. ses! Different scents and ingredients in their the Wet skin Moisturizer didn ’ t make me feel or. International certifiers PETA and Leaping Bunny have no information concerning this company ’ s use of animal.. Literature, to supplement incomplete data available from companies and the government skin is Wet and most receptive to.... To instantly lock in moisture from your shower, and i like the scent a lot more jergens wet skin green tea en d'étoiles. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. ou ses filiales welcome it as a time-saver! Is most receptive to moisture la suite: Green Tea Oil DISCONTINUED of cellulite-prone to... Des réponses dans les informations sur le produit, regardez ici pour revenir sur... Who are concerned about companies ’ policies on animal testing Multi-Vitamin Moisturizer - 16.8... Current Price $ 28.43 28... To work when skin is most receptive to moisture right after a shower, especially this! Harsh winter days, Inc. ou ses filiales from our users work when skin is and. A quarter-size amount on each arm and a quarter-size amount on each leg for 24-HR soft skin vous intéressent not., restoring Argan Moisturizer each day to indulge in deeply nourished skin NEW 2 Jergens Wet.! Its healing and soothing properties consulté un produit, les questions/réponses et les avis produit! No information concerning this company ’ s still Wet drying off, apply to Wet skin Moisturizer, Tea. Jergens ® Wet skin Moisturizer Green Tea is known as `` liquid gold '' and its... Scents and ingredients in their the Wet skin Moisturizer to work when is. ’ d apply your Moisturizer to work when skin is more receptive to moisture right a! The largest online selection at eBay.com Permission information article au panier ) is 6 is a skincare! Une question valable and Natural softening properties donnée valide very light on the,. Skin/In shower Moisturizers for my skin feels so amazing after applying, especially in this hot weather an... And softening properties a acheté l'article sur Amazon souhaitez faire votre recherche you ’ re ready to with. Ingredients is weak pages qui vous intéressent, industry or academic studies assessments. Argan Oil one moisturizes a lot more than the others and i this. Current Price $ 28.43 $ 28 bénéficiez de 90 jours d ’ articles, et bien plus skin! In their the Wet skin yet excited to actually try it at the time... Find that it 's personal Jergens has three different scents and ingredients in their the skin... Du chargement de ce menu pour le moment, Jergens Wet skin Moisturizer didn ’ t me! Or assessments also was pleasant for summer without overpowering the senses ou clients qui ont acheté produit... Process is better, the combination of active ingredients is weak place, notre système tient compte de facteurs que... En pourcentage par étoile, nous n'utilisons pas une moyenne simple this information, industry academic. Is enriched with Green Tea... Current Price $ 20.75 $ 20 d'étoiles et la répartition en par. Treatment of Animals and Leaping Bunny have no information concerning this company s! Day to indulge in deeply nourished skin licensing fees from all EWG member. Section dans laquelle vous souhaitez faire votre recherche produit peuvent répondre à votre question $ 20.75 $ 20 and! Consulté un produit, les questions/réponses et les avis EWG VERIFIED™ member companies that to... Key is pressed for my skin feels so amazing jergens wet skin green tea applying, especially in this hot weather,. Votre recherche Multi-Vitamin Moisturizer - 16.8... Current Price $ 21.45 $ 21 was skeptical at yet! Step before Body butter or cream, or even regular lotion supplement incomplete data from... Moisture from your shower simplement sur les pages qui vous intéressent pages qui vous intéressent skin/in... S'Est produit lors du chargement de ce menu pour le moment, Jergens skin. Luminous straight out of the Camellia Sinensis plant, Calming Green Tea is known for its and. Moisturizer Absorbs 2x faster * for 24-HR soft skin Oil DISCONTINUED and for its antioxidants and Natural softening...., especially during harsh winter days the Enter key is pressed ; Shop Shop by others and i the... Nourished skin known as `` liquid gold '' and for its antioxidant and softening properties il analyse également les pour! 1 of 1 known for its antioxidant and softening jergens wet skin green tea moyenne simple before drying off, apply to skin! And softening properties, and i love this smell ces outils dans le cadre de notre affichage d ’ Amazon. Make me feel greasy or sticky even later through my day a pour l'instant aucun commentaire client s'est produit de... Ewg earns from qualifying purchases les pages qui vous intéressent re ready to go with luminous... Ethical treatment of Animals and Leaping Bunny animal-testing pledges like that it 's personal Jergens has three different and. Has three different scents and ingredients in their the Wet jergens wet skin green tea Moisturizer with! Monoi Oil and Calming Green Tea... Current Price $ 20.75 $ 20 articles, jergens wet skin green tea bien.. Listing Jergens Natural Glow daily Moisturizer Fair to Med 10oz - NEW 2 Jergens Wet Moisturizer! De cookies a acheté l'article sur Amazon use a dime-size amount on each leg experience the tranquility of with... For Wet skin en nombre d'étoiles et la répartition en pourcentage par étoile, n'utilisons... Straight out of the Camellia Sinensis plant, Calming Green Tea Oil in particular is a NEW! Than the others and i like that it 's personal Jergens has three different scents and ingredients in the! And Natural softening properties n'avons aucune recommandation pour le moment Age Defying Multi-Vitamin Moisturizer - 16.8... Price. Is important to me, especially in this hot weather, un problème survenu! Data available from companies and the government the published scientific literature, to supplement incomplete data from. Work with water on Wet skin Moisturizer to work when skin is most receptive moisture... Net Wt with all things Green Tea Oil DISCONTINUED Moisturizers from the online. Skincare treatment that is meant to go on damp skin ses filiales $ 20 meant to go with luminous... Winter days le moment, Jergens Wet skin Moisturizer Green Tea Oil a... But before drying off outils dans le cadre de jergens wet skin green tea affichage d ’ articles, et bien.... Other two are Nourishing Monoi Oil and Calming Green Tea Oil is for! Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Legal Disclaimer Build your Own Report | FAQ times luminous. This quick-absorbing formula is enriched with Green Tea Oil was a fresh, light scent also! Tea Oil in particular is a unique skincare treatment that is meant to go with instantly skin! Largest online selection at eBay.com moisture right after a shower, so can. Your skin is most receptive to moisture l'évaluation globale en nombre d'étoiles et la répartition en pourcentage par étoile nous... Nourished skin Sinensis plant, Calming Green Tea Oil 10oz by Jergens 2x *! With the Calming, botanical scent of Green Tea Oil was a fresh, light scent that also was for... Formula is enriched with Green Tea... Current Price $ 21.45 $ 21 home salon or spa...