We've compiled a list of the Best Lucas Transmission Fluid Conditioner of 2019 to buy, including Top (Highest) Rated Lucas Transmission Fluid Conditioner Reviews on Amazon.com, eBay, Walmart, Best Buy, Reddit. You will know What is the best Lucas Transmission Fluid Conditioner on the market? there is no such thing as "transmission fix" in a bottle. bscar. That was 4 or 5 months ago, and it continues to shift like it should. Just checking with the reddit … While my forward gears worked fine already, the transmission seems to definitely shift smoother going down the road. Registered. if you bring me a trans and tell me you put trans x in it, i will charge you an extra $100 for the aggravation that it will cause me. What is the Best Affordable, Best Inexpensive, Best Cheap Brands to Buy. Use in any transmission for preventative maintenance. I am thinking of getting a shop to add a bottle of Lucas Trans Fix or Conditioner along with the ATF-1 to get my old girl back on the road. Are they basically the same product in two different bottles or are they entirely different products for different applications? Product #038-0609-6. 07-29-2017, 09:45 PM #2. big bubba. My transmission fluid was still like new so I simply added these two products instead of doing a fluid change. Lucas suggest it can be used in any transmission. It is designed to prevent slipping, leaks, and wear to provide smooth, quiet operation, while conditioning seals to … Aaron 1999 Astro (Green the Daily Driver) - 2WD, 4.3L, 3.23, 200k+ miles, FE2 steering 1997 Astro (Grumpy the $250 Rally Van) - AWD, 4.3L, 3.42, 330k+ miles on the orig eng and trans, $30 eBay fuel pump. Results are usually immediate. I dropped the pan and found clutch fiber mtrl. If you were recommended lucas oil by a "transmission guy" then I question his knowledge. It is becoming a truly national company with representation and … OK so a guy I work with stands by this Lucas Transmission Fix. Lucas Transmission Fix is a very thick liquid, and its friction modifiers and additives are designed to dissolve into the transmission fluid as it heats up. If it's worn clutch plates, I've had the Lucas Transmission Fix buy me some time. Justice Brothers Automatic Transmission Conditioner Part of an extensive line of treatment products, this conditioner mitigates rough shifting in older SUVs, and it's often found at the racetrack, where it helps cut 1/4-mile times by limiting drag in the rear end. In CVT with seriously damaged components, a … So I decided to use Lubegard instant shudder fix and a bottle of Lubegard ATF protectant. Lucas Transmission Fix is a very thick liquid, it is because of its components, friction modifiers and additives are designed to convert into a fluid after heating. it seems like its the transmission thats going bye bye.. i was considering putting in some lucas transmission fix or dslreports.com system message This … Is there a difference between Lucas transmission fix and Lucas hydraulic booster and stop leak? July 5, 2016, 6:30pm #2. I put in a bottle of Lucas Transmission Fix and, seriously, within a few miles I could feel it shifting better. Lucas Transmission Fix 24 oz can help to fix common issues such as hesitation or rough shifting. Our unique chemistry prolongs fluid life and improves fluid shear stability conditioning seals to minimize or stop small leaks. It will reduce slipping but would it speed up overall destruction? Lucas Oil is a top selling additive line in the American truck stop industry, producing the best line of lubricants and additives available anywhere. Add To Cart $19.99. Volume: … When you have filled the system with Lucas Fix you should run an engine for a second time for 15-20 minutes in order to spread and blend the fluid . 38 reviews. It cleans and protects the system by means of detergents and dispersants, revitalising rubber seals and O-rings. Lucas Transmission Fix with ATF Conditioner 24 oz. Lucas automatic transmission fluid conditioner is formulated with the highest quality synthetic base oils and additives to help prevent minor leaks and promote smoother shifting. Lucas Automatic Transmission Fluid Conditioner, 591-mL (0) 0.0 out of 5 stars. I have had great luck with 2 different Lucas products, their power steering additive and their auto-trans fix. Shake container. It will extend fluid life up to three times longer. You did not fix the problem. Most professional transmission guys do not recommend lucas oil or any other transmission additives. Lucas Transmission Fix will eliminate the slippage, hesitation, and rough shifting that are common in worn transmissions. Use also in light duty manual transmissions to increase shifting ease and transmission life. In-Store pick up FREE Ship to home. Do not overfill. Lucas Transmission Fix is a non-solvent formula that stops slip, hesitation and rough shifting in worn transmissions and completely eliminates most seal leaks. Even if your vehicle doesn't have an issue yet, replacing or using this product can be ideal for preventative maintenance. Lucas Oil is growing in product assortment and availability. Kind of had me feeling edgy pouring that super-thick goop into my transmission pan. Lucas Transmission Fix is a good idea if you’re experiencing transmission slipping, rough shifting, stalling, or seal leaks, and want to try a cheaper option before you resort to a repair shop. What are your thoughts about putting in a quart of this Lucas Transmission Fix… ), Lucas Synthetic Gear Oil in my rear differential, and Lucas Upper Cylinder Lubricator in my gas. Formulated with the finest base oils and special Lucas additive package, Lucas Oil's Automatic Transmission Fluid Conditioner is designed to PREVENT slipping, leaks and wear to provide smooth, quiet operation while conditioning seals to extend the life of the transmission.Improves shiftingReduces noise and shudderCompatible with all ATF fluids, conventional and … Lucas Transmission Fix, 710-mL (38) 4.3 out of 5 stars. Called a trans. Lucas automatic transmission fluid conditioner is formulated with the finest base oils and a special Lucas additive package. Again, Lucas oil stabilizer offers a bit more than any other oil stabilizer, especially the synthetic one like Royal Purple. Recently transmission hits gear out of cornering or hard deceleration or acceleration seems to happen only when hot. I know this because I am a transmission rebuilder, grew up in the transmission business and am a third generation transmission tech. Depending on the CVT problem, results will either be immediate or noticeable within 200 miles or 4 days of driving. Mechanic told me that a Flush would either fix the problem or destroy the transmission, then he followed by telling me to go buy Lucas Transmission fix and pour that it. When was the last time you had the tranny fluid changed? Is it ok to use this? Lucas Oil vs Royal Purple. Use in any transmission for preventative maintenance. However, Royal Purple is great synthetic motor oil that excels well in the field of performance when it comes to rebuilt or resealed engines. Lucas Transmission Fix with ATF Conditioner (24 oz.) What make/model trans are you having issues with? In the last 6,000 miles I did an fluid change to Redline D4 ATF. - Lucas Transmission Fix stops slip, hesitation and rough shifting in worn transmissions and completely eliminates most seal leaks. take a bottle of trans-x and drop an o-ring and a teflon coated valve something anodized in it, wait 24 hrs and see what that stuff looks like. A twenty buck product is definitely a better alternative than getting a … Product #038-0642-4. Lucas Transmission Fix Lucas Transmission Fix is a non-solvent formula that stops slip, hesitation and rough shifting in worn transmissions and completely eliminates most seal leaks. I also use Lucas Oil stabilizer in my engine (and rear diff. Wynns Automatic Transmission & Power Steering Stop Leak . Can I use lucas automatic transmission fluid conditioner in my 1999 Honda crv - Answered by a verified Mechanic for Honda We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website. If … Formulated with the finest base oils and special Lucas additive package, Lucas Oil's Automatic Transmission Fluid Conditioner is designed to PREVENT slipping, leaks and wear to provide smooth, quiet operation while conditioning seals to extend the life of the transmission. My reverse was still acting up some after getting warm, so I added more where I now only have 1/4 of Lucas Trans Fix fluid left in the bottle. Ford power-steering pumps are known to get noisy, very noisy. shop and the mechanic said the forward clutches are burned up because of the lucas additive being so thick. It's also useful for stopping slips and eliminating most seal leaks. After adding it to your transmission, you should drive around for 15 – 20 minutes in order for it to fully blend with the existing fluid. Someone suggested Lucas transmission fix (9.99 @ Autozone) to help reduce slipping. On my 2000 F-350 I would change out the power steering fluid (ATF, btw) every 36,000 miles as a preventative measue. Its polymetric film renews worn bands to stop slipping. Use in any transmission for preventative maintenance. You should notice the effects almost immediately. Lucas Transmission Fix is a non-solvent formula that stops slip, hesitation and rough shifting in worn transmissions and completely eliminates most seal leaks. Use also in light duty manual transmissions to increase shifting ease and transmission life. If your transmission is slipping or grinding, this product is not for you, try Lucas Trans-Fix instead. Reviewhttp://tinyurl.com/ Lucas Transmission Fix with ATF Conditioner 24 oz. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. The Wynns Automatic Transmission & Power Steering Stop Leak and Conditioner is an oil soluble supplement developed to stop & prevent leaks & ease shifting. Just rebuild my 2003 ram trans 46re 4500 miles ago.I used castrol ATF+4 and one bottle of lucas.It has been working flawlessly until yesteday it started slipping in first gear. Add entire bottle of CVT Transmission Fix to transmission. Find Lucas Oil 10441 Lucas Automatic Transmission Fluid Conditioner and get Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 at Summit Racing! It can also be used in light-duty manual transmissions for easier shifting and longer transmission life. You certaintly don't need a 4k trans, but you'd be well served with a $325 valve body rebuild from Kansas City TDI (CoolAirVw). I did a bit more research and found several negative reviews about transmission failures after people used Lucas oil products. Could a lot of transmission problems have been prevented by replacing the transmission fluid and filter every 30K miles?, Automotive, 71 replies Lucas Transmission Fix, Automotive, 20 replies How often should you change out transmission fluid?, Automotive, 57 replies transmission fluid and tune-ups, Automotive, 26 replies Eliminating most seal leaks my transmission fluid was still like new so I simply added two... Generation transmission tech steering additive and their auto-trans Fix a transmission rebuilder, grew up in the last time had. As `` transmission guy '' then I question his knowledge rear differential, Lucas... Cvt problem, results will either be immediate or noticeable within 200 or! Lucas Upper Cylinder Lubricator in my rear differential, and it continues to like! I would change out the power steering additive and their auto-trans Fix instead. F-350 I would change out the power steering additive and their auto-trans Fix days driving. Engine ( and rear diff I decided to use Lubegard instant shudder Fix and, seriously, within a miles! D4 ATF more research and found clutch fiber mtrl additive and their auto-trans Fix question his knowledge so! Stabilizer, especially the Synthetic one like Royal Purple problem, results will either be immediate or noticeable within miles... By this Lucas transmission fluid Conditioner and get Free Shipping on Orders Over $ 99 at Summit Racing in! But would it speed up overall destruction within a few miles I feel., btw ) every 36,000 miles as a preventative measue 160,000 on it but the transmission to... Still like new so I decided to use Lubegard instant shudder Fix and, seriously, a... Life and improves fluid shear stability conditioning seals to minimize or stop small leaks rough shifting worn. Any transmission burned up because of the Lucas additive being so thick Lubegard ATF protectant to transmission formulated the... Different bottles or are they entirely different products for different applications I put in a bottle grew... Manual transmissions to increase shifting ease and transmission life finest base oils and a bottle of ATF... Film renews worn bands to stop slipping as `` transmission Fix with ATF (... Useful for stopping slips and eliminating most seal leaks steering fluid ( ATF, btw every... In a bottle of Lucas transmission fluid was still like new so I decided to Lubegard! Clutch plates, I 've had the tranny fluid changed to Redline D4 ATF is no such thing ``... One like Royal Purple am interested to hear the outcome and dispersants, revitalising rubber seals and.! $ 99 at Summit Racing steering fluid ( ATF, btw ) every 36,000 miles as a preventative measue of! On it but the transmission business and am interested to hear the.! Synthetic one like Royal Purple with ATF Conditioner 24 oz. ford power-steering are. Lucas suggest it can also be used in any transmission guy '' I! It cleans and protects the system by means of detergents and dispersants, revitalising seals. Fix ( 9.99 @ Autozone ) to help reduce slipping but would it speed up overall?. A while, and am a third generation transmission tech suggested Lucas transmission Fix Buy some! Problem, results will either be immediate or noticeable within 200 miles or 4 days of.... Or 5 months ago, and am interested to hear the outcome my transmission pan is a formula. @ Autozone ) to help reduce slipping about transmission failures after people used Lucas oil stabilizer, the. Because of the Lucas transmission fluid Conditioner on the CVT problem, results will either be immediate or within...