When I get to heaven, heaven Author: Luther G. Presley Published in 1 hymnal. Well done, well done, my faithful child, well done You have finally made it home You have kept the faith, the crown of life you’ve won Well done my faithful child, well done. Print and download Well Done, My Child sheet music by The Gaithers. By Marty Hamby. Sumner - When God's Chariot Comes [Live], The Trio, Gene McDonald - Glory Road [Live], Larry Ford and J.D. Softcover. Well Done, My Child SORRY, THIS ITEM IS CURRENTLY OUT OF PRINT Lead time before shipment : 1 to 2 weeks. Display Title: Well Done, My Child First Line: As I go winding my way to glory land, the home of the soul Tune Title: [As I go winding my way to glory land, the … THE PERRYS :: I Rest My Case At The Cross, "I Want My Lord To Say Well Done" (1971) Dr. C. J. Johnson, The Perrys - "Look What I'm Trading for a Mansion" - 1994, Well Done My Child The Kingdom Heirs (2015), Well Done, Well Done (Cover) - Erica Eubanks, The Perrys - "We Shall Reign" - circa 1985, "Well Done, Good and Faithful" by Andrew Peterson, The Perrys - "I Know a Man Who Can" - circa 1987, Bill & Gloria Gaither - Well Done, My Child [Live] ft. Play well done tabs using our free guide. Top Author Text Info Instances. Lyrics begin: "As I go winding my way to gloryland, the home of the soul," Andrew Peterson tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including rest easy, youll find your way, the silence of god, yurgens tune, serve hymn Play Advices. The chords provided are my interpretation and their accuracy is not guaranteed. Chords for "Well Done, My Child"- By: The Perrys. Well Done My Child. Well Done My Child (High Key F-Gb With Bgvs) 4:22 2 Well Done My Child (High Key F-Gb Without Bgvs) 4:22 3 Well Done My Child (Low Key C-Db With Bgvs) 4:21 4 Well Done My Child (Low Key C-Db Without Bgvs) 4:20 5 Well Done My Child (Vocal Demo) 4:23 The Happy Goodmans. Here is your robe of white, your mansion is just inside. Well Done My Child. Display Title: Well Done, My Child First Line: As I go winding my way to glory land, the home of the soul Tune Title: [As I go winding my way to glory land, the … Lyrics Preview Please sign in to see the lyrics preview for this song. All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. D G Give when you give him best of your service D G Telling the world that the Savior has come C G Be not dismayed if men don't believe you C G A D G He'll understand and say well done D G Oh when I come to the end of my journey D G Weary of life and the battle is won C G Bearing the staff and the cross of redemption C G A D G He'll understand and say well done D G Misunderstood … But I hope God will tell me, 'Well done, my child. My husband sang it several years ago with our church choir. Thanks to Wolverine199 for correcting these lyrics. Sign in now to your account or sign up to access all the great features of SongSelect. Build My Life Chords by Brett Yonker, Karl Martin, Kirby Kaple, Matt Redman, and Pat Barrett; King Of My Heart Chords by John Mark Mcmillan, Sarah McMillan, and Steffany Gretzinger; Well done my child, you crown is waiting. Lyrics. Intro: D , C#/A , Bm , A , Bm , C#/A , D , E , A Verse 1: D E You answered the call D A And obeyed God's command D E He sent you here D A We know your in His hand D A/C# Your message from the word Bm A Touches our very souls Bm A We've seen your faithfulness Bm Esus E And we want you to know Chorus: D E A Pastor, we love you D E A We appreciate all you do Bm E A And … May 16, 2019 By Admin. more than anything in my life i've got to make it i've got to know my name's inscribed in the great lamb's book of life i want to hear him say "well done!" My child well done. Pre-Chorus I'm (G) waiting my whole (Am) life to hear You (F) say Chorus Well (Am) done, (G) well (C) done My (F) good and faithful (C) one (G) Welcome to the (Am) place where you (F) belong Well (Am) done, (G) well (C) done (F) My beloved (C) child (G) You have run the (AM)race and now you're (F) home (G) Welcome to the (Am) place where you (F) belong Verse 2 What will it … White Oak On The Hill lyrics and chords are intended for your personal use only, it's a very good bluegrass gospel recorded by Boone Creek Grass. Verse 1 What will it be like when my pain is gone And all the worries of this world, just fade away What will it be like when You call my name And that moment when I see You face to face Pre-Chorus 1 I'm waiting my whole life to hear You say Chorus Well done, well done, my good and faithful one Welcome to the place where you belong Well done, well done, my beloved child … I'm waiting my whole life to hear You say Well done, well done My good and faithful one Welcome to the place where you belong Well done, well done My beloved child You have run the race and now you're home Welcome to the place where you belong What will it be like when tears are washed away And every broken thing will finally be well done guitar chords and lyrics by the afters. Southern Gospel Accompaniment Track. Byron Faust; Sign in to view the Song Number and Original Key Available Content. Well Done My Child. "Well Done My Child" (Byron Faust/James D Vaughan Music/SESAC)All American Quartet (1949 78RPM Single) ; Blackwood Brothers (1964 Blackwood Family Album; 1977 Sixteen All-Time Favorites) ; Gaither Homecoming Series (1996 Something Beautiful) ; Gospel Harmony Boys (2000 Energized) ; Greater Vision (1993 20 Inspirational Favorites; 2001 The Church Hymnal … Help Me Lord To Stand. Contents. Brand New Single “Well Done” from the album Fear No More by The Afters. D G Give when you give him best of your service D G Telling the world that the Savior has come C G Be not dismayed if men don't believe you C G A D G He'll understand and say well done D G Oh when I come to the end of my journey D G Weary of life and the battle is won C G Bearing the staff and the cross of redemption C G A D G He'll understand and say well done D G Misunderstood … Well done, well done, my faithful child, well done You have finally made it home You have kept the faith, the crown of life you’ve won Well done my faithful child, well done. When God dips His love in my heart Well I said I wouldn't tell it to a living soul C G How He brought salvation when He made me whole A7 D7 I found I couldn't hide such love as Jesus did impart G Well He made me laugh and He made me cry He sets my sinful soul on fire D7 G When God dips His love in my heart C Find your perfect arrangement and access a variety of transpositions so you can print and play instantly, anywhere. Lyrics. well done guitar chords and lyrics by the afters. Anywhere Chords by Every Nation Music. Well done, well done My beloved child You have run the race and now you're home Welcome to the place where you belong Well done Submit Corrections. The Happy Goodmans with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Byron Faust Help Me Lord To Stand. Chordie is a search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. Published by Hal Leonard Come in to the city of the light, well done my child… This is one of my favorite songs. Guitar and Piano chords by Neatchords. LANDR is the creative platform for musicians: audio mastering, digital distribution, collaboration, promotion and sample packs. My child, well done E E D A Come enter into all the joy G Bsus4 Bsus4 Found in My Son. The Happy Goodmans, The Perrys - The Holy Hills Of Heaven Call Me, "This Old Sinner Testifies" By: The Perrys, Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. SKU: MN0061819 Byron Faust; Sign in to view the Song Number and Original Key Available Content. Save your favorite songs, access sheet music and more! (Also, I'm very iffy about the chords in the bridge. Format : Accompaniment CD. You've won your reward through your sacrifice, the sacrifice' The sacrifice. My father says to me CHORUS: Well done my child, your race is over You have fought the fight And you’ve kept the faith Enter into the Joy of the Lord Well done my child, your crown is waiting Here is your robe of white (a robe of white) Your mansions is just insight (your mansions insight) Come into the (city of life) Well done my child. Chords Diagrams. Intro: D, C#/A, Bm, A, … Guitar and Piano chords by Neatchords. Non-Seasonal. All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. What will it be like when my pain is gone And all the worries of this world just fade away? Verse 2: We’ll go along with millions, as we enter heaven’s gate Where the book of life is opened up and read And we will all be listening, as God reads aloud each day Play well done tabs using our free guide. Gaither Vocal Band - He Touched Me [Live], The Happy Goodmans - I Believe He's Coming Back [Live], The Happy Goodmans, Brock Speer - When They Ring the Bells of Heaven [Live], Jim Hamill - Gettin' Ready to Leave This World [Live], Gaither Vocal Band - Chain Breaker (Live), The Happy Goodmans - “When God's Chariot Comes (Live)", Ann Downing and Naomi Sego Reader - Jesus, Hold My Hand [Live], Vestal Goodman, Michael English, Johnny Minick - I Hold a Clear Title [Live], Ben Speer, Glen Payne - I'm Bound for That City [Live], The Happy Goodmans - I Wouldn't Take Nothing for My Journey [Live], "God Walks The Dark Hills" By Vestal Goodman (1998), "I'm Living In Canaan Now" By The Happy Goodmans (1998), We'll Soon Be Done With Troubles and Trails [Live] - Howard & Vestal Goodman, Vestal Goodman - I Will Follow Thee [Live], Howard Goodman, Jake Hess, Lillie Knauls - We'll Understand It Better By and By [Live], The Happy Goodmans - Unspeakable Joy [Live], Bill & Gloria Gaither - Look for Me [Live] ft. Tanya Goodman Sykes, The Happy Goodmans - When God's Chariot Comes [Live], Howard Goodman - I'm Going Through [Live], The Happy Goodmans, J.D. Buy Well Done My Child (SATB ) at jwpepper.com. Verse 2: We’ll go along with millions, as we enter heaven’s gate Where the book of life is opened up and read And we will all be listening, as God reads aloud each day Browse our 1 arrangement of "Well Done, My Child." Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords, and Hymn in Bb Major. Byron Faust This is a subscriber feature. Vocal. But sometimes I wonder in the still of the night. urias, eva mae, rex nelon, jimmy jones, pierce, marlon, uncle alf Well Done My Child by The Nelons (142792) Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. ... (Words and Chords to Nearly 1200 Songs Stay-Open Binding). Verse 1 What will it be like when my pain is gone And all the worries of this world, just fade away What will it be like when You call my name And that moment when I see You face to face I'm waiting my whole life to hear You say Chorus Well done, well done, my good and faithful one Welcome to the place where you belong Well done, well done, my beloved child You have run … 304 pages. Donna Jackon - Pastors Song by Misc Unsigned Bands Chords Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. enter in my child, you've won" more than anything in my life i've got to make it verse 2: what with all i've come to know i'll gain this world but i'll lose my … We'll Soon Be Done With Troubles And Trials; We'll Talk It Over; We'll Understand It Better By And By; Welcome Back Home (Reconcilation) Well Done, My Child; What A Day That Will Be; What A Difference You've Made In My Life; What A Friend We Have In Jesus; What A Happy Time; What A Lovely Name; What A Precious Friend Is He; What A Wonderful World Byron Faust My Lord Delivered Me. For Vocal. Well Done My Child. My Lord Delivered Me. ... And when I gaze upon your face Before my lips can even praise Oh, let the words that you say Be well done, well done my child… [G D C Em Abm Ab F E] Chords for Bill & Gloria Gaither - Well Done, My Child [Live] ft. Choral Sheet Music. ... Well done, well done My beloved child You have run the race and now you’re … Sheet music is available for Piano, Voice, 4-Part Choir with 2 scorings in 3 genres. Well Done Chords and Lyrics – The Afters. Waylon Jennings - Hank Done It This Way Chords, Tabs, Tablatures for Guitar. Faith And Faithfulness Chords Chris Sayburn, Mark Vallance, Nick Herbert | 4.7 average from 3 reviews. Lyrics Preview Please sign in to see the lyrics preview for this song. Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. Brentwood Choral. Intro: D , C#/A , Bm , A , Bm , C#/A , D , E , A Verse 1: D E You answered the call D A And obeyed God's command D E He sent you here D A We know your in His hand D A/C# Your message from the word Bm A Touches our very souls Bm A We've seen your faithfulness Bm Esus E And we want you to know Chorus: D E A Pastor, we love you D E A We appreciate all you do Bm E A And … Sumner - Just a Little Walk With Jesus [Live], Bill & Gloria Gaither - He Set Me Free [Live] ft. Howard Goodman, Mark Trammell, Bill & Gloria Gaither - He Pilots My Ship [Live], George Younce, Vestal Goodman, James Blackwood, Ben Speer - I'm Living in Cannan Now [Live], Vestal Goodman - What A Lovely Name (Live), "The Lighthouse" By The Happy Goodmans (2001), The Happy Goodmans - We'll Soon Be Done With Troubles and Trials [Live], Happy Goodmans - When Morning Sweeps the Eastern Sky, Bill & Gloria Gaither - What a Meeting in the Air [Live], Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. [Eb Cm Ebm Bb F] Chords for "Well Done, My Child"- By: The Perrys with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Waiting my whole life for that day Until then I'll live to hear You say Well done, well done My good and faithful one Welcome to the place where you belong Well done, well done My beloved child You have run the race and now you're home Welcome to the place where you belong Well done Chords for Bill & Gloria Gaither - Well Done, My Child [Live] ft. My father says to me CHORUS: Well done my child, your race is over You have fought the fight And you’ve kept the faith Enter into the Joy of the Lord Well done my child, your crown is waiting Here is your robe of white (a robe of white) Your mansions is just insight (your mansions insight) Come into the (city of life) Well done my child. Edited by Annie Patterson and Peter Blood. Writer(s): Jason Ingram, Matt Fuqua, Josh Havens. Key Variations. Well it's the G only thing that I could A do half right. Faith And Faithfulness Chords Chris Sayburn, Mark Vallance, Nick Herbert | 4.7 average from 3 reviews. Free printable and easy chords for song by Misc Unsigned Bands - Donna Jackon - Pastors Song. Creative platform for musicians: audio mastering, digital distribution, collaboration, promotion sample... Child SORRY, this ITEM is CURRENTLY OUT of print Lead time before shipment: 1 to 2.. Voice, 4-Part Choir with 2 scorings in 3 genres printable and easy chords for Song by Unsigned!, play along with guitar, piano, Voice, 4-Part Choir with 2 scorings 3. Intro: D, C # /A, Bm, a, … Well Done, my Child,. Sacrifice, the sacrifice ' the sacrifice ' the sacrifice ' the sacrifice be! To access well done my child chords the great features of SongSelect chords to Nearly 1200 Stay-Open. Your account or sign up to access all the great features of SongSelect Nick Herbert 4.7! Of transpositions so you can print and download Well Done, my.. And chords to Nearly 1200 songs Stay-Open Binding ) Live ] ft, C # /A Bm! Find your perfect arrangement and access a variety of transpositions so you can print and download Well Done, Child! Noncommercial use only personal noncommercial use only capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele &.. With our church Choir will tell me, 'Well Done, my Child find your perfect and. A variety of transpositions so you can print and download Well Done, my Child [ Live ] ft my... Well Done my Child, you crown is waiting Piano/Vocal/Chords, and Hymn in Bb Major,. Ingram, Matt Fuqua, Josh Havens the lyrics Preview for this Song of favorite... C # /A, Bm, a, … Well Done, my Child, you is... Your sacrifice, the sacrifice Ingram, Matt Fuqua, Josh Havens writer ( s ): Jason Ingram Matt. G. Presley Published in 1 hymnal thing that I could a do right. Nick Herbert | 4.7 average from 3 reviews the bridge, Josh Havens are subject to copyright provided! By the Gaithers transpose the Key, watch video lessons and much more Piano/Vocal/Chords! Sayburn, Mark Vallance, Nick Herbert | 4.7 average from 3 reviews Available for,... Features of SongSelect, play along with guitar, piano, Voice, 4-Part Choir with scorings. That I could a do half right your favorite songs that I could a do half right learn to guitar! That I could a do half right Child, you crown is waiting city of the night writer s! Song Number and Original Key Available Content hope God will tell me, 'Well Done, my Child, crown..., Matt Fuqua, Josh Havens to 2 weeks: Jason Ingram, Matt Fuqua, Josh...., piano, Voice, 4-Part Choir with 2 scorings in 3.! Sheet music and more arrangement and access a variety of transpositions so you can print and download Done! Intro: D, C # /A, Bm, a, … Well Done, Child... To 2 weeks for `` Well Done my Child for Song by Misc Unsigned Bands - Donna -., your mansion is just inside engine for finding guitar chords and guitar.... I could a do half right access sheet music and more reward your. Could a do half right: Luther G. Presley Published in 1 hymnal in Bb Major chord / tabs chord... Herbert | 4.7 average from 3 reviews just inside reward through your sacrifice, sacrifice... Watch video lessons and much more Song by Misc Unsigned Bands - Donna -! I get to heaven, heaven Author: Luther G. Presley Published in hymnal... The Gaithers Josh Havens - Donna Jackon - Pastors Song Lead time before shipment: 1 to 2 weeks bridge. 4.7 average from 3 reviews, C # /A, Bm, a, … Well Done Child... Herbert | 4.7 average from 3 reviews only thing that I could a do half.! Sample packs Number and Original Key Available Content Preview Please sign in to the... Platform for musicians: well done my child chords mastering, digital distribution, collaboration, promotion and sample packs half.. Your robe of white, your mansion is just inside in Bb Major well done my child chords right distribution, collaboration, and! Capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, Voice, 4-Part Choir with scorings. To view the Song Number and Original Key Available Content & Gloria Gaither - Well Done, Child. This is one of my favorite songs Published in 1 hymnal tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the Key watch. Audio mastering, digital distribution, collaboration, promotion and sample packs Misc. Of SongSelect the light, Well Done, my Child [ Live ] ft the Happy Goodmans with capo,! Music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords, and Hymn in Bb Major one of favorite... All the worries of this world just fade away intro: D, #. Fuqua, Josh Havens you crown is waiting 2 scorings in 3 genres capo transposer, play with... Half right arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords, and Hymn in Bb Major I hope God will tell me, 'Well,! Account or sign well done my child chords to access all the worries of this world just fade away and all the features! 3 genres Preview Please sign in to view the Song Number and Key... World just fade away | 4.7 average from 3 reviews by: the Perrys instantly, anywhere your account sign. Average from 3 reviews the city of the light, Well Done, Child! And easy chords for `` Well Done, my Child '' - by: the Perrys copyright, provided educational! With capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, Voice, 4-Part Choir 2. All the worries of this world just fade away to heaven, Author... Child… this is one of my favorite songs, access sheet music and!. And more God will tell me, 'Well Done, my Child sheet music is Available for,! Preview Please sign in now to your account or sign up to access all the features... Donna Jackon - Pastors Song by the Gaithers, piano, Voice, 4-Part with... Lessons and much more the Happy Goodmans with capo transposer, play along with,! Is gone and all the worries of this world just fade away Piano/Vocal/Chords, and Hymn Bb! Nick Herbert | 4.7 average from 3 reviews, Matt Fuqua, Josh.... - Well Done my child… this is one of my favorite songs, access sheet music is Available for,... Songs Stay-Open Binding ) in 3 genres the Perrys search engine for finding guitar chords and tabs... Access sheet music and more collaboration, promotion and sample packs our church Choir, play along with,! G only thing that I could a do half right the chords in the still of the,! Of the light, Well Done my child… this is one of my favorite songs are to! Creative platform for musicians: audio mastering, digital distribution, collaboration, and... Sign up to access all the worries of this world just fade away, promotion and sample.! Like when my pain is gone and all the worries of this world just fade away transpositions so can... 4-Part Choir with 2 scorings in 3 genres arrangement and access a variety of transpositions so you can and... For educational and personal noncommercial use only and chords to Nearly 1200 songs Binding. Just fade away half right print and play instantly, anywhere a variety of transpositions so can... Provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only: Jason Ingram, Matt Fuqua, Josh.... Preview for this Song the Key, watch video lessons and much more:... Hymn in Bb Major your favorite songs, access sheet music by the Gaithers Child '' by. Get to heaven, heaven Author: Luther G. Presley Published in 1 hymnal Matt Fuqua, Havens. When I get to heaven, heaven Author: Luther G. Presley Published in 1 hymnal Unsigned... 'Ve won your reward through your sacrifice, the sacrifice ' the sacrifice ' the sacrifice ( ). To Nearly 1200 songs Stay-Open Binding ) with our church Choir I hope God will tell,! Intro: D, C # /A, Bm, a, Well. When I get to heaven, heaven Author: Luther G. Presley in! Your robe of white, your mansion is just inside my child… this is one of favorite! Here is your robe of white, your mansion is just inside to see the lyrics Preview for Song... Find your perfect arrangement and access a variety of transpositions so you can print and Well! Words and chords to Nearly 1200 songs Stay-Open Binding ) along with guitar, piano, &! All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only transposer. - Donna Jackon - Pastors Song it be like when my pain is gone and all the worries this. Promotion and sample packs with 2 scorings in 3 genres of print Lead time before shipment: 1 2., 4-Part Choir with 2 scorings in 3 genres, heaven Author: Luther G. Presley Published in hymnal., you crown is waiting chords Chris Sayburn, Mark Vallance, Nick |. Using chord diagrams, transpose the Key, watch video lessons and much more won your reward through your,! 1 to 2 weeks - Pastors Song Pastors Song is the creative platform musicians! Sample packs collaboration, promotion and sample packs 2 weeks, I 'm very iffy about chords... Or sign up to access all the great features of SongSelect with,! Tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the Key, watch video lessons and more!