Please reload CAPTCHA. "It wasn't a pleasant place at all to investigate. #1 - Money. Sign up to FREE email alerts with news to brighten your day. For clickbait rubbish and inventing any story that fits? Jake, 32, from Manchester, took these remarkable pictures of a house near Crewe after finding the property on Google Maps before the country went into lockdown. How can that be a hoax! Without a doubt. I lived about 200 meters from the property they was in and I will say now Ive been in there lots of times and Wow its creepy believe me there are so many things that they didnt uncover in that house that I know are hidden in there. In a statement Cheshire police said: "A bone had been discovered at the address which initial analysis showed it was possibly human. We use your sign-up to provide content in the ways you've consented to and improve our understanding of you. The artifacts found in the trash layer just over the body date from about 1663 to 1680. Time limit is exhausted. At Norton Priory, the remains of a tile kiln were found showing that tiles were made on site for use in the abbey complex. Look up what Andrew has done in US. Members of a paranormal group contacted police in the middle of the night after claiming to have found a human bone behind a wall of the derelict cottage in Newhall, off the A530. Andrew only found a single human bone and the police have confirmed that there is no body in the wall, only a bone that they say was placed there. Abandoned children found living in Texas apartment with brother's remains Sites that sell such products tell their customers that "all human bones and skeletons are treated with respect and dignity and this must continue." Find Out More, Copyright 1998-2023 Project Weird. Plus reviews of ghost hunting television shows, and the latest on supernatural movie and documentary releases. It all kicked off after the channel's creator, Andrew, uploaded a video with the clickbait but grammatically flawed title 'I Cant [sic] Believe What We Found At Worlds [sic] Most Haunted House (Coroner Turned Up)'. Its easy to get hold of legit human bones online, also I beleive Andrew used a real human bone for one of this older videos. 12 excluding reissues, remasters, and compilations of previously released recordings, and (2) notable, defined as having received significant coverage from reliable sources independent of the subject.. For additional information about bands formed, reformed, disbanded, or . Whenever I spot newspapers from the past, nothing seems to change. That Proving Demons is making a mockery out of all his viewers WAKE UP U.K!!! Anyone thought of checking history on the property to see if any missing person was filed. If this is the case, hopefully the YouTubers will come clean to the police rather than wasting more of their time tracing where the bone was purchased. The property in Lichfield, Staffordshire, is filled with the remains of cats and dogs and is covered with around eight inches of faeces, the Sun reports. Has anyone bothered to question why there is only 1 bone? Inside murderer Alex Murdaugh's abandoned $4million estate with This explore is from an old untouched abandoned house with nearly everything left behind like the owners just walked away. More information can be found on Jake's Facebook page - Exploring with Jake @Abandoned - here or his Instagram page here. Starved to death: Photos show French Bulldog lying dead in dirty flat Speed limit increased on stretch of M6 ahead of Christmas getaway, The big changes hitting the UK housing market in March, After a spell of rampant house price growth, the outlook for the UK property market now looks much more uncertain. It was a peaceful place, until a car or lorry passed by outside and shook the house slightly, Spirits and old Quality Street chocolates tin - maybe Christmas gifts as it looked like the house was left at around that time, Another view of the living room, from before I moved the red wellies, There were lots of insects caught in spider's webs - here's a peacock butterly. While Maddux's whereabouts are no longer unknown, the exact circumstances of the case will likely remain a mystery . A week after Diego Barria's jeep was found abandoned on a beach in Argentina, fishermen who had caught a shark in the waters nearby discovered human remains inside one of the fish. PDF Manors, Moats and Monasteries - Cheshire Archaeology Just saying that there is still a possibility that even in if was planted there, it might not have been the people there that planted it. Jake, who has appeared in a number of television shows - including Coronation Street, Judge Rinder's Crime Stories and the soon-to-be released film Fast and Furious 9 - said he stumbled across the house hidden deep beneath some trees and bushes and was amazed at what he found. So if Proving Demons really did plant a bone merely to gain attention and views, then they really haven't given this particular human bone the respect it deserves. It was the most obvious plant Ive ever seen. 15 Horrifying Things Found Inside Walls - Ranker document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Your email address will not be published. The whole house appears like the family had just vanished without a trace, a family home full of life had, in the blink of an eye, been frozen in time.'. The people who placed it there three men aged 29, 31 and 19, and a 19-year-old woman, all from Lancashire will be given strong words of advice.. Archaeologists have recently uncovered the remains of a 40-foot wide, circular hut made entirely of mammoth bones. We also may change the frequency you receive our emails from us in order to keep you up to date and give you the best relevant information possible. This article is more than four years old and was last updated in September 2019. Human skeleton found lying on couch inside vacant Detroit home The Body in the Basement - Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History As I write this at the start of 2016, David Bowie and Terry Wogan are the 2 most well-known people continuing that sad trend. A Cheshire Police spokesman said: "A bone had been discovered at the address which initial analysis showed it was possibly human. Separate from my writer mailing list. #3 - Body Stain. 'Having a quick look around the building it was obvious from dated items that the house had been untouched since 2008. They shit themselves the only placement was ehen in the handful of stuff he grabs a bone and pulls it out that far before dropping it and jumping back. The activity started in the previous video when a door in the former-home in Cheshire appeared to close on command and the team got strange messages through one of their ghost hunting gadgets. Discovery of 'human bone' in Nantwich house found to be - Cheshire Live I actually agree with you.took me a minute to realize it was all bullshit.I watched all the videos and knew it was fake!!!! One user named Claire left the comment, "there is no way Andrew and Dan would risk their reputations by planting a human bone in the wall themselves." "Once that lawsuit was settled, the . There were lots of empty glass jars too, I only found one bathroom between the 2 houses, and no indoor toilets, The rear of the building, with bird-boxes on the trees, Inside the shed that's (mostly) still standing. Abandoned A red bicycle can be seen left leaning against the side of the staircase. Andrew only found a single human bone and the police have confirmed that there is no body in the wall, only a bone that they say was placed there. The bone is from an old medical skeleton which usedyes.real human bones. })(240000); If we ignore this attention seeking gross exaggeration in the video's title then that leaves us with a real human bone inside of a wall in the house. There are 23 bones in the skull. There are no known reports of any paranormal activity from any of the former residents. He had videos of it but took the video down when they hatched the plan to plant it in the wall. China plates are attached to the wall next to the long, thin window with teapots and what appears to be washing liquid on the side top. Higgypop has also been producing award-winning content for YouTube since 2006 and has amassed more than 100,000 subscribers. We have a hive hunting culture. Detectives came to my house today I explained the ghost box told me to dig in the wall. Well here in norway its common to store moose, bones and such in The freezer. They attended after the discovery of a human bone was reported, but on arrival police found that the bone was placed there as a hoax. Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right. *sighs* SO many gullible ppl hereor may be just kids still too young to accept that their Idols could ever do anything fake..surely they wouldnt DO that,theyre simply too hot or whatever*yawn*imo,pure FAKERY. Then, look at the human femur they found: it is old and discoloured with exactly the kind of dirt you would expect if it had been laying there for a long time. Including the bones of the middle ear and the hyoid bone, the head contains 29 bones. Unsettling photos show a 150-year-old mansion in Lincolnshire abandoned over a decade ago left untouched with fully furnished rooms, beds looking freshly made and lights still turned on. They then called Cheshire Police who sent officers to the scene at around 2am on Tuesday (December 18). If they can EMPIRICALLY prove the bone was planted, then im unfollowing Proving Demons for stooping to such a low as to waste the time of emergency services. I cant see Dan ruining his career with a hoax he has come far this last year. Skull and bones found in old swag by resident in Norlane - The Age And if you have pictures to share, tag us on Instagram at StokeonTrentLive . Well, in some cases that may be necessary. Stupid people will believe anything. He tells the operator, "hi, my name's Dan, I'm an urban explorer and I'm currently in an abandoned property and we think we've found human remains." A Texas mother and her boyfriend have been charged after authorities found three young siblings abandoned in a home along with the decaying body of their brother, police said . Bone in Prime Steak House - Yelp FreakyD said:'When we found this building it looked so overgrown and abandoned we fully expected the inside to be the same but peeking through the shutters we couldn't believe the lights were still on. Chambers' last known human contact was in April of 2010 during a pawn transaction. Carbon-dated pollen grains from the sediment surrounding Bess''s remains place her living between 7,200 and 7,300 years ago, and her bones signal she was around 17 or 18 years old when she died . In tourism . Julia, 83, whose house overlooks the woodland said: "I was having dinner and my granddaughter said 'they have found the baby.' "I looked out of the window and said 'they must have found . The discovery of a human bone in a Nantwich house was a hoax, police say. Shortly before midnight on Wednesday, December 18, Cheshire police were called to an unoccupied house on Whitchurch Road in Newhall, Nantwich. Police arent stupid I guarantee they didnt steal that from the same grave as the digit they had inside the cloth in the so called dybbuk box? The Broadway Hotel, Woolloongabba. *. Mom of 3 children found in Texas apartment with skeletal remains released 9 People Who Were Found DeadYears After Their Deaths Itll all come out in the washstupid if it is a hoax but it happens to the best of folk.. its confusing the hell out of your entire audience on YT.post something there, fack FB, your people believe in you. We are no longer accepting comments on this article. The jump cuts and edits mean that a bone could have been placed in the hole at any time during the filming. U.S. Real estate Bones Skeleton. Police say the discovery of human remains at a cottage near Nantwich is being treated as a hoax. Time limit is exhausted. }, By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website, to learn more please read our privacy policy. Whereas some people like to go walking or do extreme sports, this is what I like to do - how I get my excitement. Harry and Meghan: Human bones found near 11,000,000 LA mansion - Metro Even former collaborators of the YouTube channel have said that they no longer wish to be associated with Proving Demons. This means that we may include adverts from us and third parties based on our knowledge of you. Despite initially contacting Nantwich News to boast about their find, since the news broke that the stunt was a hoax, they have been very quiet on social media and have refused to comment further to the press about their claims. The smaller is a front, you see the shoulder blade. Whoever buried the body dug a shallow hole, packed a thick layer of clay soil on the corpse and then filled the cellar with household trash.