start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear() - 1); Venus and the Sun would be 45 20' 21.3". var text = ''; Who do you share a birthday with? window.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', function() { Answer this poll and see how many people think like you: December 20 Zodiac belongs to the third decan of SAGITTARIUS (December 13-December 21). if(abs_diff > seconds[display[i]] || show_zero) { Someone born on this date is 22 years old }); Assuming youve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth. } else { You are part of a Millennials Generation The zodiac birthstone could be used in accessories and jewelry items. while(start2 < today) { years: 365.25*1000*60*60*24, months: 30.41666667*1000*60*60*24, weeks: 7*1000*60*60*24, days: 1000*60*60*24, hours: 1000*60*60, minutes: 1000*60, seconds: 1000 var loop_time = 1 * ''; } else { Day index: 355th day of 2000: Day of week: Wednesday: Week index: 355th Thursday of 2000: Zodiac sign: Sagittarius . } else if(increment > 0) { //show_zero = true; 's' : ''); at 02:14 am and setting at 01:11 pm. Click to see age and birthday countdown timer. Lost touch with a childhood best friend or former schoolmate? Venus distance from var delimiter = ' '; } else if(increment > 0) { loop_range = seconds['hour']; var seconds = { View Sitemap. The date ranges for your sign starts on November, 22nd and ends on December, 23rd. } else { 08:21 pm. They have great expectations from those around them but at the same time they don't really deliver what they promise. } else { Assuming youve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, you have slept about 33% of your life or a total of 2,703 days or 7.41 years. function updateCountdown() { There is not hard start or end to them because they blend together. You may lack tolerance for the views of others when they depart from your own. Like to see more about Generations? var loop_range = ''; var start2 = new Date(start); There will be an urge to communicate. This suggests practicality and talkativeness and shows that cooperation between the Gemini and Sagittarius sun signs is thought to be beneficial for both sides. text += '
' + count + '
' + display[i] + (count != 1 ? var loop_range = ''; } December 20 Zodiac people are very attached to the other two fire signs: Aries and Leo as they tend to share the same vision of life. start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear()); As such, you exhibit the better characteristics of Sagittarius. 4th quarter of the year while(start2 < today) { } else if(increment > 0) { } 's' : '') + '
' The higher the percentage, the more compatible you can expect to be! start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear()); abs_diff -= count * seconds[display[i]]; if(abs_diff > seconds[display[i]] || show_zero) { Youve slept 386 week of your life. Those born in December are humorous and sociable. var abs_diff = Math.abs(diff); if(!text) { 2000 is leap year, and has 366 days !seconds[display[i]]) { Enthusiastic. diff = start2 - today; away. var increment = 1 * '-1'; } else { var today = new Date(); start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear()); Some influences on someone's career behavior arising from this symbolism are: is endowed with intelligence and tenacity, has no problems in dealing with risky activities. setInterval(updateCountdown, 1000); text = ' '; } But much more happened that day: find out below. !0; setInterval(updateCountdown, 1000); var abs_diff = Math.abs(diff); var start2 = new Date(start); var show_zero = ! if(diff < 0) { if(!large) { if(!large) { //show_zero = true; } icd 10 classification of mental disorders ppt; autumn nelon clark father; harley moon kemp wedding var diff = increment * (today - start2); } abs_diff = Math.abs(diff); var diff = increment * (today - start2); Turquoise symbolizes friendship and is regarded as a love charm. Mars would look like 92% full, orbiting the Sun at a distance of 1.65 AU The stone itself gives off energies which are known to ward off evil sprits, and bring strength, sensitivity, and a deeper connections to the wearers spirit. Independent Women Part 1 by Destiny's Child was #1 song in the UK. if(! Optimistic, It refers the charisma, openness and ambition of these individuals. diff = start2 - today; It would be seen rising at 10:11 am and setting at year: 365.25*1000*60*60*24, month: 30.41666667*1000*60*60*24, week: 7*1000*60*60*24, day: 1000*60*60*24, hour: 1000*60*60, minute: 1000*60, second: 1000, var start = new Date('2000-12-20T00:00:00-05:00'); if(increment < 0) { } } else { That's why through 15 behavioral characteristics decided upon and tested in a subjective way we try to describe the profile of one having this birthday, concomitantly offering a lucky features chart that aims to predict good or bad impacts of the horoscope in life, health or money. Character value 1 is a combination of stubbornness and feeble-mindedness. The wordly element linked to you by your sign is Fire. !0; while(start2 > new Date(today.getTime() + loop_time * loop_range)) { December 20, numerology is 2. This element makes things heat up in association with air, boils water and models earth. Everything Birthday is a free public resource site, and is not affiliated with the United States government or any Government agency, Lucky numbers for a December 20th 2000 birthday are 91, 25, 81, 39, 7, 64, and 60. abs_diff -= count * seconds[display[i]]; var large = ! for(i=0;i
' + display[i] + (count != 1 ? !0; December 20 Birthday Planet Your ruling planet is Jupiter that symbolizes your impulsiveness, morality, desire to help others and aspirations. today = new Date(today.getTime() - loop_time * loop_range); var display = ['day']; Golden, silver and hoary are the lucky colors for this sign, while red, purple, black and green are considered avoidable colors. 1st successful US cotton mill (Pawtucket RI), 1803-12-20 var large = ! function updateCountdown() { } if(!large) { year: 365.25*1000*60*60*24, month: 30.41666667*1000*60*60*24, week: 7*1000*60*60*24, day: 1000*60*60*24, hour: 1000*60*60, minute: 1000*60, second: 1000, Zodiac animal: Dragon if(count > 0 && !show_zero) { You were born in the Year of the Dragon. start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear() - 1); Author John Steinbeck dies in NY at 66, 1976-12-20 diff = start2 - today; Your friends would say that you have many sides. delimiter : '') + count.toLocaleString() + ' ' + display[i] + (count != 1 ? loop_range = seconds['day']; Ruling Planet: Jupiter } var today = new Date(); for(i=0;i today) { Zodiac sign for December 20, 2000: Sagittarius Zodiac sign for December 20, 2000. } December 20, 2000 It was the 3rd Wednesday of 2000. !0; } } else { } var count = Math.floor(abs_diff / seconds[display[i]]); In these lines we are trying to describe its meanings. Modality: Mobile. text = ' '; Berlin Wall opened for 1st time to West Berliners, 1968-12-20 var today = new Date(); year: 365.25*1000*60*60*24, month: 30.41666667*1000*60*60*24, week: 7*1000*60*60*24, day: 1000*60*60*24, hour: 1000*60*60, minute: 1000*60, second: 1000, var seconds = { Your birth sign is Sagittarius var display = ['month']; if(!large) { They make great medical professionals, especially dentists. Your zodiac sign is sagittarius, your birth-stone is the Tanzanite, and your birth flower is the Narcissus (both of which make great gifts for someone with this birthday). Being born on the 20th day of the month shows a person who is patient, task oriented but also imaginative and emotional. The attractive Turquoise is the representative Sagittarius birthstone for those born under the December 20. December 20, 2000 summary. } while(start2 < today) { The same observer would also see the other Solar System Planets as follows: A personalized Reading based on your birthdate, We are proud to bring you the most beautiful and accurate map of the stars on your day, You may not believe in horoscopes but you may like this free video based on December 20, 2000. } Continue to the next page to discover the answers to the most important questions about your birthday. Lucky Signs for 2000 Metal Dragon Lucky Numbers: 9, 12 Lucky Colors: navy blue, silvery grey 2023 Horoscope for Metal Dragon Born in 2000 Capricorn Birthday: December 22 -January 19 Capricorn is represented by the sea goat - a mythological animal. if(diff > 0) { Zodiac and Horoscope signs and traits are determined by the phases of the planets, which constellations you are born under, and draw energies from. delimiter : '') + count.toLocaleString() + ' ' + display[i] + (count != 1 ? } for(i=0;i seconds[display[i]] || show_zero) { Louisiana Purchase was formally transferred from France to US, 1812-12-20 If you prefer the European way of writing dates (Which is day-month-year) the roman numerals would be written XX XII MM. If you were born on this date your birthday numbers 12, 20 and 2000 reveal that your life path number is 7. if(count > 0 && !show_zero) { today = new Date(today.getTime() - loop_time * loop_range); function updateCountdown() { } text = ' '; Earth travels over 1.6 million miles a day, meaning you have traveled more than 12,974,400,000 miles through the Milky Way. Your zodiac sign is Capricorn with a ruling planet Saturn. Kilimanjaro. var loop_range = ''; while(start2 > new Date(today.getTime() + loop_time * loop_range)) { } var display = ['day']; if(abs_diff > seconds[display[i]] || show_zero) { delimiter : '') + count.toLocaleString() + ' ' + display[i] + (count != 1 ? The moon, being 14% full, rising at 02:04 am and setting at 02:09 pm. Such person is ready to act, but their actions are never fully determined, their choice never objectively justified. Youve slept 2,703 days of your life. On the next page, well explain what your birth sign, ruling planet, age generation, birthstone, and birth flower mean and more! } This generation possesses many characteristics that are unique in comparison to past generations. abs_diff = Math.abs(diff); var expire = ! Yet you are social and very communicative with anyone who will listen. The archetype used to characterize this sign is the Guide. A good day to get things done. abs_diff -= count * seconds[display[i]]; var seconds = { start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear()); if(abs_diff > seconds[display[i]] || show_zero) { abs_diff -= count * seconds[display[i]]; This remarkable project was possible because Paul McCartney and George Harrison have agreed to share their stories together for this book. The significance of this birthday should be first discussed by going through its linked western zodiac sign: Sagittarius natives have a horoscope predisposition to suffer from illnesses in connection to the area of the upper legs, especially thighs. !seconds[display[i]]) { //show_zero = true; !0; for(i=0;i
' + display[i] + (count != 1 ? } } else { if(loop_range == 'h') { if(increment < 0) { It was the most popular song in the U.S. on the day of your birth, according to Billboard Hot 100 chart. var large = ! abs_diff -= count * seconds[display[i]]; } } var today = new Date(); diff = (start2 - today); if(loop_range == 'h') { The numerology for December 20 is 2. } else { There will be moments in your life in which you will be more pessimistic but eventually, you will overcome this because you are very flexible. !0; } else { The zodiac sign of someone born on December 20th is Sagittarius. Below are some of the most important historical events that happened on 20 December 2000. Your birth sign is Sagittarius with a ruling planet Jupiter. The zodiac sign of someone born on December 20th is Sagittarius. Your birth year is the Year of the Dragon Those Sagittarius associated with this numerology can become great mediators and with age they will only turn wiser, gentler and incredibly more considerate to other people. So what does your birthday really say about you and what does your life path number mean? years: 365.25*1000*60*60*24, months: 30.41666667*1000*60*60*24, weeks: 7*1000*60*60*24, days: 1000*60*60*24, hours: 1000*60*60, minutes: 1000*60, seconds: 1000 var count = Math.floor(abs_diff / seconds[display[i]]); If you were born on this day (Dec 20, 2000), your Life Path number is 7. } } } start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear()); if(!large) { var large = ! This date was 8,084 days ago. be -0.74 this day, as measured by the planet magnitude. var abs_diff = Math.abs(diff); } else { The name of this month comes from the Latin decem. The generation you are born into makes an impact on your life. Uranus would be 19.96 AU far from the The brightness would Although they are perceived as ambitious and fierce, they are actually warm hearted deep inside and are quick to help others when their own buttons are being pushed right. jQuery(function() { The top hits on December 20, 2000 were Independent Women Part I by Destiny's Child, It Wasn't Me by Shaggy, Case Of The Ex (Whatcha Gonna Do) by Mya in US and Independent Women Part 1 by Destiny's Child, I Have A Dream / Seasons In The Sun by Westlife, Re-Rewind The Crowd Say Bo Selecta by Artful Dodger featuring Craig David in UK. } There are 12 zodiac signs, each with its own set of qualities, strengths, weaknesses, moods, and more. !0; if(!expire) { So if you are born close to the start or end of a phase, you will experience traits from both. var loop_time = 1 * ''; } } start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear()); What generation am I in if I was born on December 20th 2000? } else { start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear() - 1); } else { } today = new Date(today.getTime() - loop_time * loop_range); You have been alive for 8106 days, or 194544 hours, or 11672640 minutes! Ruling house: The ninth house. if(! } else if(increment > 0) { } You are 45% Capricorn, here's why this matters. Your spirit animal Owl The US president was Bill Clinton (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church. 's' : '');