Search the history of over 797 billion Who are you going to- who are you going to hire ? You reckon if I let you suck my *** that I could get a fair trial here ? You know, you look like a queer. Well, they may have done it, but I dont think that- that he had anything to do with it, He- well Im- Theres things in discovery hes supposed. So basically youre sitting here telling me-, Now, have a- -youre going to find me guilty if I- if, I go to trial and try to defend myself ? You know something, this is gonna be an interesting trial. Why stated that she developed the video (funded with Patreon) over the course of two months, using Toonboom Harmony 14 Premiumsoftware. ALLEN: Theres things in discovery hes supposed to give me, the incident and told me that it was the discovery. JUDGE: That thats fine, I mean, thats up to you. Rick Sanchez and Morty Smith took on the roles of Denver Fenton Allen and Judge Bryant Durham, respectively. In addition to animating the transcript, Why directed and animated an opening to the video parodying Judge Judy, as well as a post-credits scene to the video, featuring the voices of Blake Swift as Rick and Morty and Amber May as Jessica. Listen.Suck my dick.Shut up, listen to me.Suck my dick you fuckman. JUDGE: No, youre fixated on butts and dicks. His rejection of a public defender in favor of representing himself, which is why he does so much talking in this transcript, doesnt inspire confidence. Youll find out how nasty I am when I *** your whole family, ***. It gained notoriety to the point where even Rick and Morty did a sketch on it. That is not surprising, given that he represented himself. Content should be organized in different stages, from when potential clients search for initial information to eventually contacting your law firm. He is currently in Floyd County Prison in Rome, Georgia, USA. He didnt punch the biggest guy in the room, he waited until Stephen Nalley went to sleep, Martin said. newsletter. Youre not- you're not supposed to smile in court. Aggravated assault, terroristic threats, and well just add to it. Durham later recused himself from the case and issued a public apology for his role in the exchange, the Rome-News-Tribune reports. h Again, this really happened in a courtroom. ALLEN: You will, but you want me to fuck you in the butt then, right? WebDenver Fenton Allen (Uncensored Edit) In addition to animating the transcript, Why directed and animated an opening to the video parodying Judge Judy, as well as a post-credits scene to the video, featuring the voices of Blake Swift as Rick and Morty and Amber May as Jessica. I tell you if you need to tell me something, I want- Ill let you come up here to the. This Aint One Of Them: Get to figuring your way around AI sooner rather than later. ALLEN: I dont think that mouth is big enough, sir. JUDGE: OK, well you know, if I had any kidsyoud probably be able to do that, but since I dont have any, it doesnt really matter. By the end of it, the defendant has told You aint supposed to be smiling in court. Linguists Explain Slang Trends Through History, Drone Captures Video of Mauritius Underwater Waterfall Illusion from Above, For Anyone That has Ever Worked Retail, These Rants are For You, The Last Great Moment of Elvis Career was this Chilling Performance of Unchained Melody. JUDGE: I didnt call you one, I said you look like one. 0Ee~W[(-N i4{7=\9PPV%p!+s4& English Infamous transcript of about Mr Allen, a murder defendant, who kept on shouting obscenities at the judge and then threatened to kill members of the judge's family. The State of Georgia vs Denver Fenton Allencourt transcript is one of those things that make you say, this cant possibly be real. -and Im not gonna work with this attorney. You have a constitutional right to be a ***. an animatic shown at san diego A faithful, word-for-word recreation of one colorful day in the American court system featuring Defendant Rick and Judge Morty. Im gonna make sure this guy done call me stupid. ALLEN: just like I jack on females. : r/todayilearned Feel like its high time for yo mamma jokes to make a comeback actually. Here is just one part of this very colorful transcript: ALLEN: I jack on white boys DURHAM: Why dont you do it right now? The exchange captured in the court transcript descended from there, with Durham finding Allen in contempt of court. You reckon if I let you suck my dick Ill get a fair trial here?Oh, I dont think so.I dont think that mouth is big enough, sir. ALLEN: Listen, this this is kangaroo court, sir. JUDGE: I bet everybody enjoys sucking your cock. By the end of it, the defendant has told JUDGE: You know what, you have you have a constitutional right to be a dumbass. Allen later tried to draw another judge into a verbal sparring match, but instead of taking the bait the judge simply had him removed from the courtroom. Im going to tell you how this is gonna work. -and jump around like a *** kangaroo, you dumb *** ? Do you know anything about cross-examining witnesses ? Denver Allen was charged with murder for the beating death of a fellow inmate at Floyd County Jail. I fuck white boys.You know you look like a queer.So now youre calling me a queer in the courtroom.I didnt call you one. I got a big *** now, and if- if I pull it out-, I dont think thats going to get you a fair trial unless you have-. Ive given him everything I have. But the whole fiasco provides a useful reminder about the legal system: It is run by humans and they are all very susceptible to emotions just like everyone else. JUDGE: I.. I didnt call you one. Denver Allen was charged with murder for the beating death of a fellow inmate at Floyd County Jail. Heres a snippet: Durham:I know you dont. Edit 49 views edited 1+ month ago Home Tip: Highlight text to annotate it X WebI do not own any rick and morty related footage in this video. The defendant, Denver Fenton Allen, was accused of beating another inmate to death. Does An In Depth Analysis Predicting SCOTUS Decisions Help You Wind Down? You know, Im sure mines- Im sure mines not. https://t.co/Vb4C3qXg2x pic.twitter.com/ZvII3Z6JUa, Keith Lee (@associatesmind) June 22, 2016. Obviously, this is a very extreme case. Online transcript written by Clive "James" Python . Durham: I didnt call you one. ALLEN: Suck my dick, I aint listening to nothing you say. Will you support Voxs explanatory journalism? ALLEN: You gotta have a big ol mouth to get this dick in it. ALLEN: Im Im. The transcript, which was posted anonymously on Imgur Tuesday,begins with a rather mundane though grisly topic. Please consider making a one-time contribution to Vox today. Sucks for that dead guy but its a blessing for us getting to relive this. ALLEN: Im not going to hire nobody, Im going to try and get a different public defender. The hearing then reaches its zenith, with Durham bluntly ordering Allen to masturbate in court: Allen: Ill make sure the next time I come to court-. Court proceedings do not often go off the rails in this way. ALLEN: All the white butt boys love me to death too. JUDGE: OK, Im gonna refer you to the district attorneys office. Each week, we explore unique solutions to some of the world's biggest problems. JUDGE: OK, thats fine. It gained notoriety to the point where even Rick and Morty did a sketch on it. You can also contribute via. The scene follows Morty as he flies home after the trial at night in his space cruiser, bypassing the planet's (partially broken) moon. ALLEN: Why dont you jump up on the stand. ALLEN: He aint given me no autopsy report, he aint given me no coroners report, he aint given me no. ALLEN: I got a big dick now, and if I pull it out, JUDGE: I dont think thats gonna get you a fair trial, unless you have. Were not in(laughing) Australia. Now theyre gone. The defendant, Denver Fenton Allen, was accused of beating another inmate to death. Hes had doctors at Central State Hospital put a false, JUDGE: Hes had doctors at Central State Hospital. I dont care how esteemed you are as a judge, getting called a fuckman is a big blow. Since then, there have been many people who make reenactment videos of the court case, going word for word, based off of the transcript. Do not sell my information. The judge later said sorry for taking part in the inappropriate exchange. You know something? Addeddate 2018-01-13 20:21:11 Identifier Im not going to work with this attorney. 2023 Barstool Sports. Denver Fenton Allen, 33, pleaded guilty Monday after Judge Billy Sparks denied Allens motion that he killed Stephen Rudolph Nalley in self-defense after just five days in the Floyd County Jail, the Rome News-Tribune reports. Please also read our Privacy Notice and Terms of Use, which became effective December 20, 2019. It gained notoriety to the point where even Rick and Morty did a sketch on it. Allen, who was facing a murder charge, took the opportunity of the hearing to hurl insults at Judge Durham, a superior court judge in Floyd County, Georgia. The Daily Caller | 1775 Eye Street NW | Suite 1150-290 | Washington, DC 20006. I got to go to trial with this fuckman over here. Youre obviously fixated on butts and dicks. As the transcript shows, the hearing quickly became unusual. But in more typical cases, these emotions can lead to harsh, overly punitive sentences. All republished articles must include our logo, our reporters byline and their DCNF affiliation. JUDGE: Youve given him everything you have? That is where I have wrote this transcript from. to give me- he gave me the indictment and told me that was discovery. Support our mission, and make a gift today. Are you ready to suck, now ? JUDGE: You have a constitutional right to be a dumbass. ALLEN: Well, then Ill get your nieces, your nephews, your sisters. Im not supposed to be in jail. ALLEN: to get some legal representation. Here is just one part of this very colorful transcript: DURHAM: How many hands do you have to have to do it? Oh my god I forgot about this story. Im not- Im not concerned if you believe it or not. JUDGE: You know something, this is gonna be an interesting trial. The situation at the hearing, though, quickly deteriorates into a full-blown theater of the absurd. We're about five years off of Best Buy having a 'Legal Troubleshooting' department, aren't we? JUDGE: I dont think hes saying that, I think hes saying hes given you everything he has. Ill knock their brains out with a *** hammer and feed them to you. Heres how Lexis Search Advantage | Transactional unites internal and external research to create better deals faster. You know something, this is going to be an interesting trial, Durham said. Durham at first seemed to ignore the remarks, and tried to tell Allen he could not get a new attorney. (Since then, the states judicial monitoring agency reprimanded Durham, pushing him into counseling.). This summer: Denver Fenton Allen and The Hon. The transcript was used on a Rick and Morty skit. me the only thing on discovery is a four-page indictment. Ill cut your children up into pieces. Allen was charged with murder, and his trial was scheduled for the next week. JUDGE: If you act like this, if you act like this I will send you out of the courtroom. I aint going to trial with this lawyer present. And when Rick and Morty re-eneact the obscene, offensive and downright vulgar exchange you say, that cant possibly be verbatim. Durham: Okay. When they get together, theyll produce the most explosively funny and profane court transcript of the year. Pauses and all. ALLEN: I can see it in you when I came in the courtroom. This *** done told me he was gonna suck my ***. And if you say anything else, Im going to add twenty days for everything you say. ALLEN: Yeah, youreyoure.youre a real, a real nasty ass judge. You will be here in court on MonYoull be here sucking my dick.. Well, they did it, and hes the one that had me sent down here. Its really worth watching in full: If video is not your thing, you can also read the full transcript, courtesy of law blogger Keith Lee. Just look at the HPV shot. ", -everyone has enjoyed it, but you can go now, and if-. That motherfucker asked me to eat his ass for a bag of coffee, and now. You can connect with David on Twitter (@DavidLat), LinkedIn, and Facebook, and you can reach him by email at dlat@abovethelaw.com. Do you understand that? Over at Gawker, Hudson Hongo highlights the amazing exchanges between Judge Bryant Durham and defendant Denver Allen, who stands accused of beating fellow jail inmate Stephen Rudolph Nalley to death. And no, its not over it aint over until theres discussion of masturbating in open court: Yes, theyre getting it. Because its really important for the court reporter to capture ever single word of this gem of a transcript. reprimanded Durham, pushing him into counseling, a judge literally beating up a public defender in Florida. Yet here we are. 2023 Breaking Media, Inc. All rights reserved. That is where I have wrote this transcript from. JUDGE: Mr Wyatt, what discovery do you have? State of Georgia vs. Denver Fenton Allen - Defendant rick and judge morty - Adult swim. Ill make sure you get a copy of the indictment. The exchange captured in the court transcript descended from there, with Durham finding Allen in contempt of court. For example, a study published earlier this year found that Louisiana judges give much harsher sentences particularly to black boys and girls after the Louisiana State University football team loses. Teenager Wants to Know if Shes Wrong for Refusing to Change Rooms, Strangely Familiar Places or Liminal Spaces Explained. The judge actually told the defendant, You have a constitutional right to be a dumbass.. Privacy Center | Denver Fenton Allen, 33, pleaded guilty after Judge Billy Sparks denied a motion in which Allen claimed he killed Stephen Rudolph Nalley in self-defense. Youve given him everything you have ? ALLEN: Thats what Ive been trying to get, he didnt give me pictures of the crime scene. JUDGE: if on Monday week, this happens again, you will not stay in the courtroom. ALLEN: Are you ready to suck now? Perhaps the part where Denver Allen threatens to kill Judge Durhams family, earning himself more contempt and charges of making terroristic threats? Im through here, yall done? ALLEN: Im through, can Ican I leave the courtroom? Hd;)9yX/kV{lV3[49?B. After the hearing Judge Durham recused himself from the case. You know, youll be in jail so long you wont have a chance. News and analysis from this company could be a game-changer for legal professionals working globally. Allen was charged with murder, and his trial was scheduled for the next week. Denver Fenton Allen was in jail for making terroristic threats. Send tips toblake@dailycallernewsfoundation.org. When they get together, theyll produce the most explosively funny and profane court transcript of the year. I- you know, I- But Im- Im supposed to- Im supposed, to have a right to get an attorney- That-. So I hold myself in contempt if you try to pull me up here to court with that attorney. No, Im saying I got the indictment- Uh-huh. Its not every day that a sitting judge tells a defendant in his court that you look like a queer, you have a constitutional right to be a dumbass, and youll find out how nasty I really am. But that really happened earlier this year in a Georgia courtroom. STATE OF GEORGIA VS DENVER FENTON ALLEN JUDGE:OK, ahem.. OK Mr Mr Allen Ive seen other people go to trial on murder charges, Ive seen what youre supposed to get. That is where I have wrote this transcript from. Registration or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. By the end of it, the defendant has told Its certainly up there. Hes misrepresenting my case, Allen says in the transcript. Readers may recall that in June 2016 a court transcript appeared of an interaction between Judge Bryant Durham Jr. and a defendant by the name of Denver Fenton Allen. In July a Rick and Morty version of the video representation of the court case was shown at Comic-Con, and was later released on Adult Swim's YouTube account. The two discuss the possibility of one of the criminals convicted by Morty ever escaping, while Jessica expresses her hope that Morty will switch to a safer career for the sake of their growing family, citing the open offer to work at her father's carpet store. Now its all about Trump. We've received your submission. Denver Fenton Allen is a real court case, and the transcription is something that actually went down. Denver Fenton Allen, the man accused of beating a fellow inmate to death, pleaded guilty but mentally ill on Monday. For closure, Denver Fenton Allen pleaded guilty after Superior Court Judge Bryant Durham publicly apologized and recused himself from the case. Web1 2 3 '.I 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 1. TIL the trial of Denver Fenton Allen, where he claimed his attorney requested sexual favors of him and requested a new one and ended up exchanging profanities with the judge, threatening to kill the judges family, and the judge challenging him to masturbate in court. ALLEN: just like I jack on females. ALLEN: Well, Im not Im not concerned if you believe it or not. Uploaded by JUDGE: Well, youve got two choices. TIL the trial of Denver Fenton Allen, where he claimed his attorney requested sexual favors of him and requested a new one and ended up exchanging profanities with the judge, threatening to kill the judges family, and the judge challenging him to masturbate in court. JUDGE: You know, Im sure mines, Im sure mines not. Knitting, perhaps, Some things we just dont share with the class, Kamala Harris Has Been Busy Breaking Judiciary Ties, DOJ Makes Radical Argument That Inciting Violence Is *Not* Within The Scope Of The President's Job, Working To Incorporate Legal Technology Into Your Practice Isn't Just A Great Business Move -- It's Required, Add Ai Research And Catching Up With Your Law School Buds To The Career Growth List See Also, Thomson Reuters Practical Law The Journal: Transactions & Business, The State Of Todays Corporate Law Departments, MyCase Continues To Simplify Law Firm Accounting, Right Where You Manage Your Practice, Meet LINK: The Easy Way To Handle All Your Document Workflows On Your Mobile Device In A Single App, Four Tips For Solo Attorneys To Build Their Marketing And Media Relations Skills, First Impressions Are Worth Millions For Summers. When Durham refused to name new counsel, Denver unleashed a stream of profanities on him and threatened to kill his whole family. In a June 17 hearing , Allen told the judge, F you and repeatedly implored him to s my d. from georgia (word for word) in the voices of rick and morty. You know something, Ill be honest, Mr.Allen, I really dont believe that. Heres How To Get Yours Right. Readers may recall that in June 2016 a court transcript appeared of an interaction between Judge Bryant Durham Jr. and a defendant by the name of Denver Fenton Allen. JUDGE: It doesnt really matter. Uh, the attorney here, Im wanting to fire him. JUDGE: I believe that.. you have the- you have a constitutional right to be a ***. JUDGE: Well, it may be that he doesnt have that, I dont know. ALLEN: I mean, if you wanna suck my dick, you can do it any time now, we can get this court ordered. The transcript, which was posted anonymously on Imgur Tuesday, begins with a rather mundane though grisly topic. Allen who suffers from delusions and schizophrenia, according to a state evaluation that still found him fit for trial was sentenced to life in prison Monday, prompting him to threaten to kill people in the courtroom, including the assistant district attorney. ^l@=ybgC( rnb}s?I@I\VV. {Qg]I:dN@z[<>r`pbP2jcGg~9QQ257b 7dHE/?n)wf6M7 Pt=rI=s"C01MVJ1jze2!U0zL4 2fZePF\ZF}o$#U8=\^y!QPQ`B3 (q0&"95'@kA`e |{D^Wu+!wWdu!iB0!I05v _.0!wacVf}Ht Oj/ Ek+EDIJ.y,|H p,=ZMJS+q+>;}kvR`P bh~74F`^'}33OFK? Please enter a valid email and try again. on January 13, 2018. JUDGE: and leave you out of the courtroom during triduring the trial. One, you can go to trial with him; or two, you can try the case yourself. To start, Allen tells Floyd County Superior Court Judge Bryant Durham that he needs a new public defender because his current one insists on being allowed to perform oral sex on him. Youre going to be here on- let me tell you how this is gonna work. I believe that your case is was going to be going to trial not this Monday, but the following Monday. The federal judiciary is getting more diverse. Rick & Morty- State of Georgia Vs. Denver Fenton Allen (Uncensored Edit). You can read about the actual case here. ALLEN: You aint supposed to smile in court. Justin Roiland reprised his role as Rick and Morty, while the Deputy Sheriff, Mr. Wyatt, and the Court Reporter were respectively voiced by Sarah Carbiener, James Atkinson (who edited the video), and Tom Kauffman. ALLEN: but Im supposed to Im supposed to have a right to an attorney. an animatic shown at san diego A faithful, word-for-word recreation of one colorful day in the American court system featuring Defendant Rick and Judge Morty. Im going to try to get a different public defender. For any questions about our guidelines or partnering with us, please contactlicensing@dailycallernewsfoundation.org. The transcript was used on a Rick and Morty skit. ALLEN: youre telling me that Ive gotIve got to I gotta go to trial with this fuck man over here. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Thanks for contacting us. Denver Fenton Allen, 33, pleaded guilty after Judge Billy Sparks denied a motion in which Allen claimed he killed Stephen Rudolph Nalley in self-defense. The video established the names of the characters of Rick and Morty as being "Rick Allen" and "Judge Morty Durnham Jr.". He aint given me- Well, it may be that he doesnt have that. That is not surprising, given that he represented himself. You know you look like a queer. You know you look like a queer. Addeddate 2018-01-13 20:21:11 Identifier Youre probably right, that would be my. You can read about the actual case here. So now youre calling me a queer in the courtroom. Ive got a big old donkey *** for that ***. ALLEN: Well, OK, so now youre calling me a queer in the courtroom? When I get in this trial, I will murder your whole family. This lawyer has- You dont have a right to a specific attorney. You will, but you want me to *** you in the butt then, right ? Allen then abruptly veers back into sexual topics, once again boasting about his formidable penis. : Enjoy. And- and if you say anything else, Im going to add twenty days for everything you say. Denver Fenton Allen is a real court case, and the transcription is something that actually went down. So now youre calling me a queer in the courtroom. This court transcript of alleged murderer Denver Fenton Allens exchange with the judge at his hearing. Oh yeah anyway, this dude killed his cellmate and just got life in prison. That is not surprising, given that he represented himself. %PDF-1.6 % Youve got- youve got- Im not going to trial with this attorney. I know everybody else in the courtroom has enjoyed it, but you can go now, and if. }_,R+i>Mh ?ldmpwt]_xPW%Q|0 z, endstream endobj 250 0 obj <>stream STATE OF GEORGIA VS DENVER FENTON ALLEN JUDGE:OK, ahem.. OK Mr Mr Allen Ill knock their brains out with a fucking hammer and feed them to you. Junior M&A Associate (1-3PQE, English-speaking role), Senior Projects/Projects Finance Lawyer (Korean,5+ PQE), The Global Legal News You Need, When You Need It, Understanding Big Law: A Must-Read Guide To One Of The Most Challenging Workplaces In The World Is Now Available, Legal Knowledge Management To Drive Dealmaking. Ive got a big old donkey dick. Fuckman-Ass Judge and Donkey-Dicked Murder Suspect Are Americas Greatest Comic Duo, Murder suspect threatens to kill judges family, Anatomy Of A Contempt Just Keep Telling The Judge To F**k Himself, Add AI Research And Catching Up With Your Law School Buds To The Career Growth List -- See Also, Reach out just to catch up. : Reach out just to catch up. Now, I definitely completely think thats. Yet here we are. Can we get a court order to get my *** sucked, sir ? For closure, Denver Fenton Allen pleaded guilty after Superior Court Judge Bryant Durham publicly apologized and recused himself from the case. JUDGE: I am indeed, and youre going to find out how nasty I really am. In his June 17 hearing, he seeks to have his court-appointed defense attorney fired and replaced with a different one. Webustin roiland reads an actual court transcript from georgia (word for word) in the voices of rick and morty. You know that if you smile, ALLEN: its a violation. ALLEN: Wait, youre yelling, youre laughing. ALLEN: This is a murder case, and youre telling me the only thing on discovery is a four page indictment? The referrals are a nice bonus too! WebI do not own any rick and morty related footage in this video. ALLEN: There are alternating documents that Ive read. Im guessing that Denver Allen suffers from some mental health issues. You reckon if I let you suck my dick that I could get a fair trial here? Allen says. And when Rick and Morty re-eneact the obscene, offensive and downright vulgar exchange you say, that cant possibly be verbatim. I am indeed, and youre going to find out-. ALLEN: I thought you were referring to my motherfucking. Also consider other hobbies. When I get in this trial, Ill murder your whole family. ALLEN: Youre notyoure not supposed to smile in court. JUDGE: You dont have a right to a specific attorney. TIL the trial of Denver Fenton Allen, where he claimed his attorney requested sexual favors of him and requested a new one and ended up exchanging profanities with the judge, threatening to kill the judges family, and the judge challenging him to masturbate in court. ALLEN: Yeah, Im supposed to get the criminal background records, investigational summaries. WebDenver Fenton Allen (Uncensored Edit) In addition to animating the transcript, Why directed and animated an opening to the video parodying Judge Judy, as well as a post-credits scene to the video, featuring the voices of Blake Swift as Rick and Morty and Amber May as Jessica. You know, you look like a queer. /, 13 11 15 16 n 18 19 20 2 )_ 22 23 24 25 THE COURT: There isn't-you-you have a r~ght to an c1ttorney_. The video's background featured various characters from Rick and Morty and Futurama. Incredible. ALLEN: Can we get a court order to get my dick sucked, sir? Respectfully calling a judge sir while telling him his mouth isnt big enough to fit his big donkey dick is such a savage move. JUDGE: OK, I tell you, if you need to tell me something, I want Ill let you come up here to the podium so you can speak into the microphone, and I can hear you. The exchange captured in the court transcript descended from there, with Durham finding Allen in contempt of court. Floyd County Superior Court Judge Bryant Durham hurled the insults at defendant Denver Allen in June. And I sentence you to twenty days for that. ALLEN: Go fuck yourself. an animatic shown at san diego A faithful, word-for-word recreation of one colorful day in the American court system featuring Defendant Rick and Judge Morty. We want to know your views on law firm policies and culture. Denver Allen was charged with murder for the beating death of a fellow inmate at Floyd County Jail. But its also important for the judges to know this. I am not supposed to be in jail. You know, youll be in jail so long you wont have a chance. JUDGE: We are going to have the trial Monday week. Interested in seeing more? If you act like this- if you act like this, I will send you out of the courtroom-, -and leave you out of the courtroom during. You know you look like a queer. Allen then responds by declaring he will put himself in contempt of court, and tells Durham Go fuck yourself, leading to the following exchange: Durham:Im finding you in contempt of court. ALLEN: just like I jack on females. This court transcript of alleged murderer Denver Fenton Allens exchange with the judge at his hearing. SNAP boosts kept millions out of poverty during Covid. Mr Wyatt, what discovery do you have ? ustin roiland reads an actual court transcript from georgia (word for word) in the voices of rick and morty. an animatic shown at san diego A faithful, word-for-word recreation of one colorful day in the American court system featuring Defendant Rick and Judge Morty. Online transcript written by Clive "James" Python . Durham: I know you dont. ALLEN: Ill make sure the next time I I come to court, Ill pull it out and jack on you. My top 5 lines and exchanges: 5) I fuck white boys. A transcript from a recent court hearing in Georgia contains several of themost surreal courtroom exchanges in recent memory, with a murder suspect threatening to kill the judges family while the judge responds telling the suspect to publicly masturbate. Terroristic threats, and well just add to it. Nor does his mugshot: So in some ways Im more troubled by how Judge Durham conducted himself: Call me overly sensitive or politically correct, but Im not a fan of a judge referring to butt boys and telling a defendant he look[s] like a queer. The defendant was being exceedingly contumacious, to be sure, but a judge should really act more judiciously.