15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse. {"notice": "Notice--Electronic Game Calls.
Consult your local game laws before hunting with electronic game calls. Definitely coming back for our next car! Legacy Reviews were written prior to the latest upgrade of our Review System. I purchase a car this morning and Im happy that I was able to get it on the cheapest price. Shop now and get Free Value Shipping on most orders over $49 to the Select: Patriot Digital Game Call Features the TX433 transmitter. The Patriot offers maximum portability with its lightweight, rugged ABS housing. Check out with Sezzle and split your entire order into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks. "Attributes" : { looks sleek, runs smooth and great amenities on interior. We bought this at Darrow Shirkey Ford in Montpelier , Ohio . ]}. FOXPRO Patriot Electronic Game Call | Bass Pro Shops The remote has a power on/off switch, volume up/down buttons. Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage. Thanks. FOXPRO Accessories Viewing All 60 Products Refine: Rechargeable Kits/Power Accessories - Carrying Cases - Lanyards & Slings - Replacement Parts - Decoy Related - Speakers & Speaker Cables - Cables - Other Mini USB Cable Compatible Products: Varies - See note in description $2.00USD Item is in stock View Product Average: 3.7 - 3 Review (s) also they offered pop corn. Driving it takes me back to a simpler time. Patriot Digital Game Call Features the TX433 transmitter. Great experience overall. Your new CLUB Card has been saved to your wallet. FoxPro Patriot Predator Game Call | Sportsman's Warehouse Amazon.com: Foxpro Speaker An auxiliary jack powers aftermarket decoys, such as the FoxJack 5 (not included). Many vehicles ,trucks and suvs, for everyone one the family. This product cannot be shipped to: CA. I bought the warranty tey offer which is a great bumper to bumper extended through their company. Using this web site acknowledges your agreement to the, Comes with 35 sounds, and 100 FREE sounds (can hold and access up to 300 sounds). Product Details FOXPRO Patriot Electronic Game Call has all the essential features needed to get you out in the field, hunting predators successfully. - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in a new window or tab, FoxPro Patriot Digital Electronic Game Predator Call - PATRIOT USED ONCE, Report this item - opens in new window or tab, Summer Fashion Sun Hat Anime Uchiha Itachi Cosplay Baseball Cap Hip-hop Unisex (#225437041213). Refresh your browser window to try again. Product Details. Not seeing to many reviews on this, is it any good? On my first 200+ mile trip, I averaged 25 mpg. I owned another jeep compact suv but it was not 4x4. New Patriot or inferno maybe the Cabela's SLP by foxpro Patriot Wave LLC in Culver City CA - Company Profile Shout out to Metro Auto team and Moe! Online pricing may vary from in-store pricing. If for any FoxPro Hunting Accessories - Game Calls, Decoys and Accessories "buyable" : "true", The Patriot also has an auxiliary jack for use with an approved device such as the FoxJack 5 decoy. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, FOXPRO Patriot American Made Electronic Predator Call 4.6 (472) $14800 FREE delivery Dec 14 - 21 Or fastest delivery Fri, Dec 9 Arrives before Christmas Small Business FOXPRO Electronic Predator Call - Inferno - Coyote Call - Fox Call - Hog Call and More - Remote Operated and Programmable - American Made 4.6 (587) $21560 FREE delivery Tue, Dec 13 To change your store location, you will have to go back to the firearms store selection page. Was easy to find Everybody was friendly when got there was greated by the people they have good cars for good prices,Look for Felix he is a good person biligual & will help you get the best loan with the lowest interest.Its a good place too stop an take a look for good preused cars. We value your privacy. By RON DITTMER, D.J.ARTIST, from CALABASAS,CA. They're very competitive with prices in the market and I would say since, their prices are few thousand dollars below average market prices! It comes standard with 35 high-quality FOXPRO sounds, an additional 100 free sounds, and has the ability to hold up to 300 sounds. Quick look. financing of the vehicle. We offer great deals on FoxPro hunting accessories such as bags, chargers, game calls and decoys. I really recommend this dealership. Foxpro Accessories (60 Products) Jack rabbits, cotton tails, wounded varmint and more will work to attract your animals so you can get a shot. It's just the right size, has very comfortable seats and is loaded with technology! Jeep Patriot for sale under $15,000 in Culver City, CA, Jeep Patriot for sale under $20,000 in Culver City, CA, Jeep Patriot for sale under $25,000 in Culver City, CA, Jeep Patriot for sale under $30,000 in Culver City, CA, Jeep Patriot for sale under $40,000 in Culver City, CA, Jeep Patriot for sale under $50,000 in Culver City, CA, Jeep Patriot for sale under $100,000 in Culver City, CA, Jeep Patriot SUVs for sale in Culver City, CA. The extent of falsehoods and misrepresentations continue to be revealed . $159.99 * NOTIFY ME WHEN AVAILABLE . You can connect an external speaker to the jack on the side of the call for even more volume. Your $25 Instant Credit will be automatically applied at checkout. Open to all models offered by FOXPRO Inc. It is a good reliable car and I hope to enjoy it for many years. 83162100522. FoxPro Patriot Predator Caller $164.95 (Save $11.46) $153.49 It's so relaxing. Please note: Do you want to continue without logging in? All in all, I think it was worth the longer drive for the smooth car buying experience and for the competitive pricing. patriot volume? - FOXPRO Forums The Patriot offers maximum portability with its lightweight, rugged ABS housing. Please try again at a later time. I love the waiting room while my car gets serviced. plenty of power and a nimble ride. Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. Something went wrong. upon request. It can even hold 300 sounds!!!! I love the gas mileage. Your session is about to timeout due to inactivity. But we drove the other two, and even found a couple more on the lot to consider. reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days of Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 28 Patriot models in Culver City, CA. You can contact Customer Service by calling 800-300-1723. You can filter the list of items shown by selecting attributes. Accessories. Comes . Sign up and get exclusive access to promotions, sales events, pre-order sales & more! Hunters far and wide trust and use FoxPro technology and game calls to attract game and take trophies. and any applicable fees. It has plenty of room for a small family, and I enjoy the styling. I will recommend my friends and family and will be back for more business! I found a Mazda 3 on the internet. An error occurred processing your request. {address.city}, {address.stateOrProvinceName}, {address.postalCode}, You can unsubscribe at any time. Contact Us Shopped around on cars.com for vehicles we were interested in. Sale. It also has category files for easy navigation through sounds. View All 2 Images. shoppingListJS3074457345617656632 = new ShoppingListJS({storeId: '10651',catalogId: '10551',langId: '-1'}, {id: '3074457345617657169', name: 'FOXPRO Patriot Electronic Game Call', image: 'https://assets.basspro.com/image/list/fn_select:jq:first(.%5B%5D%7Cselect(.public_id%20%7C%20endswith(%22main%22)))/2428284.json', type: 'ItemBean', components: {}, skus: []}, {}, "shoppingListJS3074457345617656632"); FoxPro PATRIOT Electronic Predator Hunting Game Call (In Box) $99.99. We bought because Daniela was so attentive and didn't push anything on us. 9AM-5PM CT Sat-Sun (Chat & Email Only). The call comes with 35 pre-loaded animal sounds and has the capacity for a total of 300 - downloadable from the FREE FoxPro sound library. This dealership offers The Patriot offers maximum portability with its lightweight, rugged ABS housing. The FOXPRO Patriot features an enhanced remote with an elastomeric keypad for effortless use, even with gloves. By JOHNJR Landgraver from Angola , Indiana, By essence333 from St. Augustine, Florida, CarMax San Gabriel Valley/Duarte - Now offering Curbside Pickup and Home Delivery review. Crossbows. The FOXPRO Patriot is the perfect option for the up-and-coming predator hunter. Manufacturer's 3-year warranty. The car looked and drove well. The unit comes with a single high-efficiency horn speaker that delivers a crystal-clear, high-quality sound with great volume. Also features an additional 100+ FREE sounds from FOXPRO's Free Sound Library. "seo_url" : "https://www.cabelas.com/shop/ProductDisplay?urlRequestType=Base&catalogId=10551&categoryId=12064&productId=3074457345617657169&urlLangId=-1&langId=-1&top_category=&parent_category_rn=&storeId=10651", It comes standard with 35 high-quality FOXPRO sounds, an additional 111 free sounds, and has the ability to hold up to 300 sounds. In addition, due to different content standards, we want to make sure our valued customers know these reviews had lesser requirements than reviews written today do. Scroll up/down, a mute, and much more. Comes with 35 sounds, and 100 FREE sounds (can hold and access up to 300 sounds) Operates on 4 AA batteries. A month later now, I have found a few things wrong with this 2004 that seemed to have slipped past their extensive reconditioning program. I love the amount of space I have throughout my vehicle. I appreciate everything done by him and the experience was quick and simple. Shop Jeep Patriot vehicles in Culver City, CA for sale at Cars.com. FoxPro Patriot Electronic Game Caller | Rogers Sporting Goods Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Very nice ride for the type of vehicle it is The FoxPro Patriot is an excellent tool for all predator hunters. FoxPro Shockwave Game Call Speaker System, FoxPro Gunfire 3-color Flashlight Kit with Case, FoxPro Super Snow Crow Pro Digital Game Call, FoxPro Loaded Gun Howler Combo Coyote Hand Call, FoxPro Hybrid Spur Combo Pack Turkey Hand Call, FoxPro Gun Slinger Howler Coyote Hand Call, FoxPro Ghost Spur Combo, Hunting Accessories, As Low As (Save Up to $1.96), FoxPro Smoking Gun Howler Coyote Hand Call. I opted to return my car on day 4 to pay for the warranty in cash so as not to finance it at the very high interest rate I bought the car at. the callers both use 4 batteries so the sound output will be identical. FOXPRO Patriot Electronic Game Call has all the essential features needed to get you out in the field, hunting predators successfully. My experience at 605 Auto was outstanding! Chicken Coops . I am happy with my purchase. Please refine your selection. SAVE UP TO $50 ON YOUR ONLINE ORDER TODAY! status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found. *Comes with 35 sounds, and 111 FREE sounds (can hold and access up to 300 sounds)*High-efficiency horn speaker*External speaker jack*Auxiliary jack*Operates on 4 AA batteries*USB port to reprogram sounds. Checkout with your new Bass Pro Shops CLUB Card and earn points on your order. The FOXPRO Patriot features an enhanced remote with an elastomeric keypad for effortless use, even with gloves. fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and Air Guns and Accessories. FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com. FOXPRO Digital Game Calls & Accessories. We apologize for any inconvenience. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically There's no fluff involved, but the product you end up with has everything you need. I bought a 2004 Pilot a month ago here. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. It is solidly built, quiet, and smooth. Advertised prices may display a strikethrough or regular price. Open to all models offered by FOXPRO Inc. You will not have access to saved addresses or payment. FOXPRO Patriot Electronic Call. FOXPRO Inc. | Accessories Index Because the vehicles I was interested in were at different location, they offered to have all vehicles brought to the location closest to where we live. Email: sales@opticsplanet.com, 9AM-7PM CT Mon-Fri It comes standard with 35 high-quality FOXPRO sounds, an additional 100 plus Free sounds, and has the ability to hold up to 300 sounds. The dealership it's self is beautiful and super clean. Continuing use of the site implies consent. International orders may take additional processing time. If your application was successful, you should receive your CLUB Card in the mail within 7-10 days. Manufacturer model #: PATRIOT. : +1-847-513-6201 a virtual appointment! Fox Pro Patriot Predator Game Call - Dunham's Sports He had me financed with no problem in minutes. We were unable to fetch your Capital One account information. The overall rating is a 4 BECAUSE, it is so hard to get a hold of these guys to take the car in. FOXPRO Digital Game Calls & Accessories Discuss all FOXPRO digital game calls and accessories in this forum. They are now detailing it for us, and we plan to pick it up next weekend. FoxPro hunting accessories offer the best value for predator hunters. The a/c has just now started making noises. We've called 4 or 5 times to only leave messages that have never been responded to, so we are planning on just going there whether they want us to or not! Get Special Offers Delivered Right to Your Inbox. The car sales man was great. Cars.com Privacy Statement. I wouldn't hesitate to grab one if I wanted a basic caller. the service was excellent. The Patriot is backed by a 3 year limited warranty, FOXPRO's unmatched customer support, and is proudly made in the USA! We ended up picking a very nice 3 row SUV with ample towing capacity that even already had a hitch on it. USB port to reprogram sounds. Thanks! the flat buttons on the inferno are kind of hard to push with gloves on. ], Check out with Sezzle and split your entire order into. The controls are handy and easy to work. We had been shopping for about 1 month and this dealership simply has the lowest prices. Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year. FoxPro Patriot Predator Game Call -The unit comes with a single high-efficiency horn speaker that delivers a crystal-clear, high-quality sound with great volume. The jeep runs so well, it has plenty of space to transport everything I need and is overall an awesome first car. The entire experience took about 3 hours, including the financing, which is quite rapid, I think. I got 33.5mpg on road trips. The four wheel drive sure has came in handy. 2023 Cabela's L.L.C. Share. The call comes with 35 pre-loaded animal sounds and has the capacity for a total of 300 - downloadable from the FREE FoxPro sound library. One of the three didnt make it. | The FOXPRO Patriot is the perfect option for the up-and-coming predator hunter. If your order it less than $25, you can use the remaining balance on another order by choosing to Redeem CLUB Points area within checkout. With 135 high-end FOXPRO vocalizations, the Patriot delivers crystal . We are old so guess what Darrow Shirkey Ford did to us . The FOXPRO Patriot is the perfect option for the up-and-coming predator hunter. Chicken Supplies. FoxPro Patriot Predator Game Call -The FOXPRO Patriot is the perfect option for the up-and-coming predator hunter. The return was also easy and everything was done in less than an hour. This SKU table contains a list of all SKUs available for the product. Cliff was great and the manager as well..clean..great facilitywill be dealing with them in the near futurealthough, I did not purchase a vehicle at the present time.sincerely, RON DITTMER.