For new Fusion families only: try out Fusion's customized tutoring with an introductory 5-pack. If youd like to try us out before signing up full time, remediate a class, supplement your homeschool program, or get ahead in a tough subject, your student can take one or multiple classes with us. It turned out to be a genius choice not just because of the global pandemic but because of the effects for our child. Well cover critical thinking, active listening, goal setting, homework strategies, motivation and self-discipline, managing stress, note-taking tips, and more. Youll find some tuition examples below, but wed love to connect with you to determine which courses are best for your child and to help you customize your education. Fill out an online application if you're ready to start your admissions journey, or join us for an event to learn more. We offer over 250 individual courses that students can take as tutoring or for credit to get ahead, remediate a course, or take something not offered at their current school. She loves having friends from all over the world. Beyond the classroom, we offer a multitude of social opportunities in our Global Homework Cafe. The way this school has poured into our daughter in all aspects of learning and self-confidence has been incredible. One-on-one education - Schools of Thought - CNN.com Blogs Fill out the form below and our Admissions Team will be in touch. . Spend time this summer to set a great foundation for studying next school year. . Fusion allows teachers to run their classes without the drawbacks of traditional environments. It's made all of our lives better. We are so glad to hear your daughter is confident and thriving at Fusion! Her classes and school work are the perfect balance of challenging but not overwhelming. Fusion Academy is for kids who don't fit the public school mold. Fusion Academy works really hard to create personalized education for students. Personalized Academic and Enrichment Tutoring. The teachers are the most dedicated and supportive educators, they care deeply about the students. Thank you James & Jessica youre a great team and it shows that your care students success. How much does a Teacher make at Fusion Academy in the United States Teachers customize content for student strengths, interests, and learning preferences. This 100% virtual instruction school is . Thank you so much for your review, Andrea! Click here to learn more. Don't settle for less in an online school; connect with us for a free trial today! Learn more about what a 100% online, one-to-one education could look like for your child. Provides auto-suggestions when entering text. Suite 180 Plano, TX 75093, 227 North Loop 1604 East Suite 100 San Antonio, TX 78232, 301 State Street Suite 200 Southlake, TX 76092, 13440 University Blvd. Our middle school student has thrived and grown so much both academically and personally. Our family loves the flexible class schedule and the ability to travel and take school with us. Schedules are flexible to fit around your life, so you don't have to worry about where school fits in. Every Fusion students education is personalized, which makes tuition unique for each student. This place is amazing and picks out the best people to teach its students; every person on the staff is deserving of 10 stars for their part here. Fusion has changed my daughters life. 2 days ago. The best High school experience I could have ever had! of Fusion students are confident in their ability to learn. We appreciate your review. Our thoughtfully designed approach of love, motivate, teach, sets a strong foundation of trust and understanding. Thank you so much for sharing your story here. Proud to be a Fusion Education Group school. Learn how the Fusion Global Academy admissions process works for you and your middle or high school student. We are an accredited middle and high school where students can enroll full-time and we also offer supplemental options. Accreditation provides the assurance that students will receive reciprocity of courses and credits and colleges and universities worldwide will recognize the Fusion transcript. His self-confidence is back; he loves his classes, supportive teachers, and low-stress schedule. We decided to move my daughter to Fusion Academy after a year of agony at our Public school. Our Study Hacks tutoring pack will help students learn study skills in a personalized, one-to-one environment. Students and teachers interact in real-time and there is a Global Homework Caf for students to complete homework, similar to a Fusion campus. She loves her teachers! Our global community includes students from over 22 countries and counting, giving students a truly global experience. Fusion Global Academy (FGA) is an accredited middle and high school in a live, one-to-one virtual environment. 4701 Bee Caves Road, Suite 101, 78746 Austin, TX, US, 840 S. Waukegan Road, Suite 224, 60045 Lake Forest, IL, US, 8700 N. Gainey Center Drive, Suite 150, 85258 Scottsdale, AZ, US. Suite 100 Franklin, TN 37067, 4701 Bee Caves Road Suite 101 Austin, TX 78746, 8128 Park Lane Suite 125 Dallas, TX 75231, 5065 Westheimer Road Suite 840 Houston, TX 77056, 2400 Dallas Pkwy. We can't believe the turnaround in such a short time for our child. Fusion Academy - This School is a Joke | Glassdoor If you're looking for somewhere safe and kind to send your kids who are struggling especially socially in school, this is the place. 48% feel they are paid fairly. In addition, there's a $1,000. Whether your child needs a new full-time school, supplemental classes for credit, or tutoring, were ready to build a program to meet their educational goals. The FGA experience is deeper than digital world and truly is a new approach to learning and developing our son's trajectory for high school and beyond. Suite 100 Los Angeles, CA 90025, 2101 Rosecrans Ave Suite 1225 El Segundo, CA 90245, 550 Deep Valley Dr. Suite 250 Rolling Hills Estates, CA 90274, 825 Colorado Blvd. By filling out this form, I consent to being contacted by a Fusion Academy representative via phone, email, or text with information about the school(s). Fusion Academy Mission Viejo (2023 Profile) - Mission Viejo, CA Thanks so much for sharing your review here. It is calculated using the reported number of students and full-time equivalent teachers. Our son was well-prepared for his transition to college and our daughter who is a current hs junior is once again excited about her future! Students can take a single class for credit to remediate, accelerate, or supplement their learning. Our 100% virtual school is open to . Such a welcoming school. After purchasing, well work with you on building a customized schedule for your student. Fusion offers customized tutoring in all core and elective subjects. It would be a great idea someday if they could offer advanced classes. Fusion has seriously helped him find fun and confidence in his education again! fusionglobalacademy.com/?utm_source=referral&utm_medium=local&utm_campaign=niche&picid=80097, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. The tuition is $4000 per class per semester (a semester is 1/2 a school year). Students get homework support and connect with their peers in our Global Homework Cafe. We're so happy it's a great fit for Matthew! Catch up with 20% off FGA summer programs! Our teachers are our tutors and are subject matter experts to help your child get back on track, while also acting as a mentor in the one-to-one environment. Private School Tuition at Fusion Academy All Fusion Global courses are taught by subject experts online. The administration is supportive and helpful. No matter what youre looking for, Fusion Academy is ready to customize a program that works best for your child. Learn about customized pricing for our part-time and full-time middle and high school programs. Learn about our approach, student life, the application process, and more. https://www.fusionacademy.com/?national=true. The Fusion Scholarship Up to $40,000 annually based on financial need Eligibility: Current and prospective students entering grades 10-12 at Fusion Academy, Fusion Global Academy, and Barnstable Academy Students in grades 6-9 who are applying at: Barnstable Academy Fusion Academy Miracle Mile Fusion Academy Fairfield Fusion Academy Greenwich NO BULLIES, very friendly and caring staff, lots of extra curricular activities, clubs and field trips. Click here to catch up with 20% off FGA summer programs! The social and emotional support has also been outstanding. If you are on the fence about it and have the ability to chose Fusion, DO IT! As parents, we have seen her grow in confidence and she has a much more positive attitude about school. Our counselors genuinely get to know each student and customize a plan for success that will see them grow into happy, healthy, and thriving adults, whatever their post-secondary plans are. Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. Proud to be a Fusion Education Group school. Students who want to accelerate their learning come to us to take additional credits or take a class that isnt offered at their school. Please contact the school for more details. Ardmore . View our core and elective classes for students in grades 9-12: View our core and elective classes for students in grades 6-8: Fill out the form below and our Admissions Team will be in touch. Thank you so much for your thoughtful review, Lul! Fusion Academy is a dream come true for public school teachers who have lost their passion for being an educator. Private education is an investment, so we offer a few different options to pay your students tuition. If your family and the Enrollment Team agree Fusion Global Academy is the right fit for your student, youre eligible to enroll. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. Fusion Global Academy isnt your typical online school. We're so glad you are having a great Fusion experience! Fusion Academy has changed our son's life. I was stressed, my teachers did not care about me and I was given an insane work load with no helping hands from teachers. Proud to be a Fusion Education Group school. Thank you for sharing your story here. A social landing space where students can interact and socialize with peers from across the world while they work on homework. Fusion Academy was just what my son needed to give him a sense of academic engagement and interest. Teachers customize course content based on student strengths, interests, and learning preferences. Student-athletes, actors, entrepreneurs, and more love the flexibility to pursue passions outside of school. Esteban Ruiz - Math and Science Teacher - Fusion Academy | LinkedIn It would have been great information to know they did not have live advanced classes before signing the contract. 1. Justin and Lauren make the school! View Tuition. My favorite teachers are James Cain, Joe (although he stopped teaching), Arthur, Tainah, and the AMAZING homework cafe director Akeem (I believe thats how you spell his name). The average private school tuition in San Diego County, CA is $13,831 for elementary schools and $20,552 for high schools . This school has been claimed by the school or a school representative. This allows teachers to personalize course content for each students strengths, interests, and learning style. Private School Tuition at Fusion Academy Minneapolis . She now is going to a top boarding school for high school and will do Precalculus as a First Year. Not only is this a massive academic change, her overall happiness and the pure joy she had when younger has returned. . The Private School Admissions Process at FGA Our admissions process is designed to ensure Fusion Global Academy is the right fit for your student. Our daughter was not nearly challenged enough in her public middle school - to the point of crisis. Cost for each class covers equal time in class and in the Homework Caf. I was stressed, my teachers did not . We will work with your family to create the class load that works best for your student to achieve their goals. A saving grace for our teens who needed smaller, more personalized school experiences. Fusion Global Academy Reviews - Niche Learn how the Fusion Global Academy admissions process works for you and your middle or high school student. Provides auto-suggestions when entering text. It 100% fits his learning style. #disneygradnite #disney #fga #seniortrip #juniors #seniors #classof2023 #happy #instafun #gradnite #disneyland #california #californiaadventure #fieldtrip #fusion #fga #friends #studentlife, FGA Takes LA deadline is in 20 days! Fusion offers tutoring in all core and elective subjects. The global homework cafe has been a wonderful space where she can do homework, asks questions or interact with others. The Teachers and Staff at Fusion Tyson area are very supportive. Introductory 5-Pack of Customized Tutoring. FGA is an amazing school that adapts the curriculum to the interest of the student. My son has only attended 6 weeks, but we are extremely impressed and beyond happy to have a great school experience. College used to be a no go for him and now he's considering it and sees it as an option. Fusion Academy Mission Viejo 23456 Madero, Suite 140 Mission Viejo, CA 92691 Tel: (949) 716-7384 www.fusionacademy.com Submit a Review Fusion Academy is an accredited private school for students in grades 6-12. She read incredible books that she loved - after hating reading. Thank you so much for sharing your review here, Venny. . When students are done with their homework, socializing can begin! Tests that are either required or recommended for admission to the school. Terrible. Student events are planned by our Student Life team and are focused on social-emotional learning themes. By filling out this form, I consent to being contacted by a Fusion Academy representative via phone, email, or text with information about the school(s). Niche requires Javascript to work correctly. . Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. That is all a parent can wish for with a child that due to their challenges is not able to attend a local public or traditional private school. Fusion Global Academy is my dream school for my daughter. Her ultimate desire - to go as fast and as far as her mind wanted to - was fulfilled at FGA. FGA is an amazing school that adapts the curriculum to the interest of the student. It is a great school for kids who fall in the median learning. Fusion Academy Jobs | Hiring Now | Indeed.com It's such a relief and now we have a child who likes going to school! My prior high school experience was terrible. Schedules are flexible to fit around your students life, and enrollment is open year-round. About Fusion Global Academy Fusion Global Academy (FGA) provides a complete, accredited middle and high school program in a live, one-to-one virtual environment. Felt they were respected by other students. Teachers have been great and super supportive! It is a great school for kids who fall in the median learning. We believe academic, emotional, and social growth are the ultimate key to a student's success. Students come to Fusion for various reasons, but all have one thing in common: they arent thriving in their current school and need a more personalized environment. You will not regret it:). Her classes and school work are the perfect balance of challenging but not overwhelming. Fusion is the nation's largest provider of individualized education for students in grades 6-12. At Fusion's Manhattan campus, one semester of high school costs between $20,000 and $28,000; for middle school, the range is between $24,460 and $30,870. Students will learn the music theory behind famous songs and begin to produce their own compositions using technology. AP and NCAA-approved classes are also available. 0. . Suite 210 San Diego, CA 92131, 512 Via De La Valle Suite 201 Solana Beach, CA 92075, 168 Centennial Parkway Suite 100 Louisville, CO 80027, 5340 South Quebec Street Suite 100N Greenwood Village, CO 80111, 5050 Conference Way N Suite 110 Boca Raton, FL 33431, 9130 S. Dadeland Blvd. We customize pricing based on each students education plan. Scheduling is flexible so students can supplement their learning with tutoring at Fusion Global Academy outside of regular school hours. FGA has eased a lot of school related stress for her. Fusion Academy Alexandria Va - courses-for-you.com So, for example, if you take 5 classes the tuition the tuition is $20,000 x 2 which is $40,000. Staff are wonderful and teachers are great! Introductory 5-Pack of Customized Tutoring. I noticed that my daughter is much more happier, confident and looking into a great future. Are you interested in learning more about Fusion Academy's personalized education? We offer over 250 middle and high school classes all offered in a one-to-one virtual classroom. Click here to catch up with 20% off FGA summer programs! 7545 France Avenue S Edina, Minnesota 55435. Our experience at Fusion The Woodlands has been incredible. If it takes longer for the student to achieve this, additional class sessions may be required. Apply to the latest jobs near you. Our personalized, one-to-one education approach allows for many unique offerings while still giving students a well-rounded school experience. Thank you so much for sharing your story! Our teachers will get to know the student (including learning assessments) to identify gaps in learning. In this environment, teachers personalize course content for students' strengths, interests, and learning preferences. If you are a current FGA family, please contact us to enroll in tutoring. Get the support your child needs for any core or elective classes or subjects. We have had two high schoolers at Fusion and it has been exactly what they needed: challenging academically, socially-emotionally a fit, and hugely supportive to our teens and us as parents. I get a daily summary of each class. From there, the teacher will create a customized tutoring plan to address those gaps and help the student get caught up, Great For: Middle and high school students who have fallen behind in math. Welcome to Fusion Global Academy, an accredited private middle and high school that is 100% online. Over a year later, my daughter feels safe and supported and really enjoys the unique learning environment Fusion is known for. Fusion Global Academy offers the flexibility to meet with a Post-Secondary Counselor virtually at a time that works best for you. If you are on the fence about it and have the ability to chose Fusion, DO IT! Engaging teachers who match lessons to kids needs. . Thank you for sharing your story here! Fusion Academy Solana Beach - Private School Review My experience was wonderful at Fusion Academy. Click your state below to find your campus and navigate to their tuition page. Students may attend full-time or part-time. 1 parent review . My husband said that the most successful thing I did was to send Stella to the Future. This space is where students complete their coursework (and get help if they need it), and it also has social spaces for them to interact with their peers. This means when virtual students are participating in tutoring sessions or in class, a teacher is always present, working individually with the student for the entire session. Our instructors identify learning styles and adapt their approach for each student. Click here to learn more. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. Their feedback is constructive and their support is given in a manner that encourages and uplifts their teachers. She loves having friends from all over the world. The Fusion Academy Parent Promise: If you are not satisfied with your students improvement at Fusion during their first 30-days of attending classes, we will fully refund your tuition for that period. This 100% virtual instruction school is open to students nationwide and those outside of the United States who would like to graduate with a U.S. diploma. FGA has been such a wonderful fit for us! Whatever youre looking for, were ready to build a program that fits your schedule. Full-time students, on average, take between 4-6 classes per term. Student-Teacher Ratio may not be indicative of class size. Fusion Academy Evanston 847 Chicago Avenue, Suite 200 Evanston, IL 60202 Tel: (847) 868-8693 www.fusionacademy.com Submit a Review REQUEST INFO SAVE SCHOOL Fusion Academy is an accredited private school for students in grades 6-12. 100% live and online. Our family loves the flexible class schedule and the ability to travel and take school with us. There are so many opportunities to participate in groups and activities just for fun! Fusion Global Academy is an accredited middle and high school and we offer classes for credit. Address: Grand Rapids, MI. Great For: Middle and high school students looking to level-up their study skills this summer. Calls may be recorded for quality assurance. Students will create their own final project from ideation to completion, leading them to fully express their creativity and learn a wide range of mediums. We're so glad we could exceed your expectations and help your son find confidence! The flexible scheduling and superb teaching make Fusion Academy the best choice for your students academic needs! 1. leadership by Michael Gibbons.2. Students will take classes that cover mathematics, language arts and reading, science, history and social studies, and health and physical education. Beyond instruction, FGA provides social opportunities, field trips, clubs, and more. Homework Cafe is the highlight of this school. No risk, all reward. Faculty and staff went above and beyond to meet his needs! We thought a virtual experience would be the most flexible for her - and made that choice in February 2020 even before Covid.