Nailea Devora Fandom Name. Her biggest achievement is that she has managed to gain success at a very early age and she is gaining a lot of experience, there are no such assets as experience and another is her fans and millions of subscribers who have supported her from the begging of her career. Its unlikely that we will get another update on the stalker situation as Nailea stated that she didnt enjoy making the video. Besides that, she has managed to maintain distance from any kind of rumors. READ Lesser Known Facts about Thomas Petrou. Later, her Someone Crying Help Anyone Please went viral with 7.5 million plays 2 million. Log in or sign up for Facebook to connect with friends, family and people you know. Her birth sign is Capricorn. Her net worth as of now is estimated to be around 1.5 million dollars. Details on His Net, Maye Musk | Net Worth, Age, Husband, Family,, Nina Axelrods Net Worth & Husband | Where, Matthew Tyler Vorces Net Worth, Education, Family &, Uploading pictures on Instagram and making videos on YouTube and Tik Tok. She has also shared her official email address for any inquiries, i.e. One of her oldest archived photos on Instagram was taken at the Universal Studios theme park. Nailea devora father's name is under review and mother unknown at this time. Her Tiktok with username @naileadevora__ has 8.6 million followers and 247.1 million likes. They are very close friends and she shares his pictures on social media quite often! Her secluded life and career, Who are Gradey Dicks parents? Growing up she had a decent childhood, always a favorite of her parents with no siblings. Nailea Devora is a teenager that faces the hardships of teen relationships. She always wanted to be popular and a social media star. She started uploading fun videos on her Instagram and gained huge popularity and fan following. Nailea Devora Relationship, Bio, Age, Height, Net Worth, WIki After sharing a photo of herself and Hubert on her Instagram story a few days ago, she officially denied the rumors. Nick Name. NAILEA DEVORA is a social media influencer and YouTuber. Similarly, she has a cute and charming personality. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. She keeps on dying her hair in different colors. 1. Devora's channel only has a handful of videos, but it has attracted close to 2.2 million subscribers. She holds an American nationality and he has belief in Christian religion. Nailea Devora is currently single. Nailea blocked the stranger, but he called with a hidden ID using another phone. Her popularity has led to her amassing more than 2.1 million followers on Instagram and over 3 million subscribers on her YouTube channel. Since joining Instagram, Nailea has amassed a massive following of around 5 million people. Eventually, such posts made her an Instagram Star. Nailea Devora - Net Worth 2022/2021, Salary, Age, Bio, Family, Career Are Nailea Devora and Hubert Still Dating? Rumors Explained Gradually, she started gaining fans and became renowned as a fashion and lifestyle social media influencer for sharing photos on her self-titled Instagram account. Additionally, she has over 2.71 Million subscribers on her YouTube channel. Her YouTube channel also gained a pretty decent number of subscribers in no long time. Later, on 20th January 2017, she uploaded her first Instagram post with the caption, My Favorite Person right here with a friend. She has also started her clothing line and we can assume that she is caring pretty much from her clothing business as well. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'biographytalks_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_3',130,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-biographytalks_com-medrectangle-3-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'biographytalks_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_4',130,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-biographytalks_com-medrectangle-3-0_1');.medrectangle-3-multi-130{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:50px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}Nailea was born on the 20th of January, 2001 in the United States and her age as of 2023 is 22 years old. Nailea Devora is single child of his parents. Nailea also has a huge fan following on Tik Tok. Nailea Devora is an American social media personality, YouTuber, Instagram sensation, TikToker, and content creator who has garnered popularity by sharing her pictures on Instagram where she has acquired a fan base of more than 1.5 million followers. Nailea devora is an american instagram star. Also, details on her academics are not available. She is currently pursuing her degree from the University of California. Beautiful Nailea Devora has an amazingly charming personality. Featured Image by Nailea Devora / Instagram. Besides that, through her YouTube channel, she makes in the range of $9.7K $155.1K. She was not that good at studies and since childhood loved dancing and singing. In addition, she is associated with modeling agencies as well. Nailea devora is an american fashion and lifestyle social media influencer. Devoras move to California was partly inspired by her desire to move away from her insistent stalkers. Welp in her ig she deleted most of her before pics i guess. Over the year she has worked and collaborated with a lot of popular Tiktokers, Youtubers, and Social media stars. Revan Blezinsky Similarly, she is socially active on media sites like Instagram, and Twitter but not active on Facebook. Age: 21 born January 20, 2002. With over 487k followers, Nailea Devora is well-known for . Her parents influence on her career, Where is Mary Roach from American Idol now? Apart from that, she also earns through his TikTok videos. Welp in her ig she deleted most of her before pics i guess. This site uses cookies to serve you better. Relationship statistics of nailea devora. About. Her rumored boyfriends name is Larray who is also a social media personality. Nailea Devora | Biography | Wiki | Age | Reels | Photos | Videos Nailea Devora biography, age, height, net worth, partner, Tik Tok star Both of her parents are of Mexican roots. Some of her videos include changing my appearance thanks to my stalker, how I blew up on tiktok in a week, turning myself into my celebrity lookalikes, Omegle traumatized me 6 years ago now Im back and the day I got my braces off. She really enjoys modeling, dancing, acting, and traveling. This piece will look at Naileas move to California and her experience with stalkers. Here are the social media stats of Nailea in 2022: She has a huge fan following on social media platforms like Instagram, Tiktok, and Youtube. She has earned various fan followings. But, we are still doing research on it and well update as soon as we find any information.ChildrenNASonsNADaughtersNAFatherNAMotherNABrothersNASistersNA. Get in touch with nailea devora (@naileaad) 92 answers, 310 likes. No, Nailea is not dating the internet celebrity Larray. Nailea Devora | - Creator Names It seems she is the only child of her parents with no siblings. Currently, her TikTok account has more than 2.4 million followers with 59.4 likes. Welcome to Nailea Devora M erch !. Nailea Devora Bio, Net Worth 2023, Age, Height - Gossip Biography To make matters worse, he seems to have shared her number with another person who is now started texting Nailea. . Name: Nailea Devora Nickname: Nai Age: 20 Secret Saboteurs 1: Status: Eliminated Role: Honest Place: 6th Votes Against: 8 Alliances: Besties: . Read for Biography, Wiki, Age, Movies, Net worth, Hot Videos & Stills. Nailea Devora is a renowned American social media personality, YouTuber, and TikTok star who was born on January 20, 2002, in El Paso in Texas. Nailea devora is a renowned model and instagram star from the united states. She uploaded her debut video titled how I catfish the internet(the tutorial), on September 8, 2019. Nailea Devora is not married and is in a serious relationship with a guy named Larray. She has posted an old photo of her with her father on her instagram and that's as much as. Kinetic Kennons Age, Income, Net Worth, Children, Divorce Rumor & Bio, Teshya Rae Weisent Bio, Baby, Car Crash with Dino Conner, & Funeral, Matteo Bocelli Following The Footstep of His Father, Who is Speeds Girlfriend? As of 2023, Nailea Devoras net worth is $1 Million. Lets know a little about YouTuber Sophia Lucia. Nailea devora is popular for sharing photos on her instagram account and accumulated over 487k followers on the platform. Nailea Devora: her birthday, what she did before fame, her family life, fun trivia facts, popularity rankings, and more. She has been tight-lipped about her family and educational background. Her best friend forevers name is John Stamos who is an American actor, producer, musician, and singer. claim your website yourname.com own your personal brand She soon became the face of various brands and even promoted products by SweetPeeps Jewelry in 2019 through her posts. Nailea Devora is an American YouTuber, instagrammer and social media personality. She is well known for posting her awesome images and short reels nailea devora has amassed a massive fan following all over the world. After completing her high school at San Marino High School, she joined the University of California, Los Angeles where she is pursuing a degree. Welp in her ig she deleted most of her before pics i guess. Thank you for letting me know how much of an idiot I am. She has posted an old photo of her with her father on her instagram and that's as much as. With this in mind, Nailea has gained a total of over 40 million views on YouTube. Influencer who's popular on TikTok where she shares lip-syncs and comedy videos, often with text bubbles. I cant find that much pictures of her before. Nailea Devora. Speaking about her earnings & Networth, She earned a worthy amount considering her social media career. Nailea Devora Bio, Age, Nationality, Single, Net Worth, Height Feb 28. Your email address will not be published. Your email address will not be published. Nailea has always had a dream of becoming a popular celebrity in the entertainment industry. Likewise, she was born to American parents but has not disclosed their names. Education is important as any other thing in life so, Speaking about the educational background of Nailea Devora. Nailea devora is an american youtuber, instagram influencer and internet personality who has a net worth of $1 million. As of 2020, she is 20 years old. 2021 Social security administration data, the first name nailea is not a popular baby girl's name in arizona. Even if she has a boyfriend she is low key about her love life. But she has not mentioned her schools name. She attended San Marino High School, California. Meanwhile, we are still collecting more information on Nailea and her past relationships so do check our article for the latest updates on Nailea. Entertaintment. Submit with your fc as photo & wiki name. !, she is super hot and captivating. She reached the 71 million hearts and 3 million fan mark in january of 2021. She did her early schooling at a san marino high school, California. Born in El Paso, TX #1. Nailea Devora Bio, Net Worth, Age, Birthday, Height, Family, Daughter Her father and mother names are not known. However, Nailea is very young so there is no way she has been married yet or has a husband or children. [emailprotected]. r/NaileaDevoraLust Rules. First Name Nailea #1. On her social media platforms, she has garnered a considerable fan base. People named Nailea Devora. How much is the net worth and salary of Nailea Devora? She has attractive body features with a height of 5 feet and 6 inches and she weighs around 57 Kg. Social Media Star Nailea Devora Signs at WME (Exclusive) if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'biographytalks_com-leader-1','ezslot_5',132,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-biographytalks_com-leader-1-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'biographytalks_com-leader-1','ezslot_6',132,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-biographytalks_com-leader-1-0_1');.leader-1-multi-132{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:50px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}Being popular in many social media platforms, its obvious Nailea lives a lavish life. As of 2022, she has an estimated net worth of $1 million. Nailea Devora was a contestant that competed on Secret Saboteurs. Leilani Green Net Worth, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More, Lindsay Lohan Net Worth, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More, Thomas Barbusca Age, Net Worth, Girlfriend, Family and Biography (Updated 2023), Nolan Gould Age, Net Worth, Girlfriend, Family and Biography (Updated 2023), Troian Bellisario Age, Net Worth, Husband, Family and Biography (Updated 2023), Stanley Tucci Age, Net Worth, Wife, Family and Biography (Updated 2023), Emeraude Toubia Age, Net Worth, Husband, Family and Biography (Updated 2023), YouTuber, Instagrammer and Social Media Personality, University of California, Los Angeles, California. She has risen to fame for posting lip-sync videos to her billlnai TikTok account. Its meaning and origin vary depending on family tradition. In her childhood days, Devora was always interested in creative work, she had no fear about discussing important matters and till today she is the same with no fear about discussing important matters, she has grown up to be popular on various social media platforms with her humor and skills. Likewise, she was born to American parents but has not disclosed their names. She also tweeted a gif of Miley Cyrus in August 2019. Most of her income comes from Youtube channels and brand endorsement. Fans are now speculating if the lyrics of the song are about her ex-boyfriend Jaden Hossler or her current boyfriend Harley Solomon. So anyway, it ended up being like a trolling thing where I guess people saw my video so they looked up my house and started sending me pictures of it Obviously, no one had actually taken it.. Nailea Devora frequently posts stylish clothing photos and Instagram displays. Digital Marketing, Hugo v0.82.0 powered Theme Beautiful Hugo adapted from Beautiful Jekyll. TikTok Star Born in Texas #4. Whether you're looking for something subtle or eye-catching, there's sure to be something that catches your eye. She was born and brought up in a middle-class family from Los Angeles, California, United States. Larray is also a popular social media influencer, Youtber, and Tiktok star. She is the apple of her parents eyes and is an exceptionally talented star. Ans:Nailea Devoras worth is $1 Million. Even if she has a boyfriend she is low key about her love life. Devoras upbeat personality and creative edits have attracted 1.74 million subscribers to her self-titled channel. Fan Read More . She is currently living in Los Angeles, California, United States. . In several cultures, a middle name is a portion of a personal name that is written between the person's first given name and their surname. She was born and brought up in a middle-class family from Los Angeles, California, United States. Nailea devora is a popular american social media personality and youtuber. She is also represented by Mariam Rastegar at Digital Brand Architects (DBA). Arrello or however tf you spell his name. Nailea Devora (also known by the name of Nai) was born on January 20, 2002, in Los Angeles, California, United States. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,600],'biographytalks_com-leader-2','ezslot_12',138,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-biographytalks_com-leader-2-0');Looking at Naileas age, shes still young and its very clear shes still attending high school. Not only Nailea has earned a lot of fame from social media but she also has earned a lot of wealth. Most of her videos on YouTube were regarding tutorials, health conditions, dress style, and so on. Posts will be approved. 142 Likes, 2 Comments - evie | nailea devora fanpage (@naiiiisminee) on Instagram: "very much giving 70s vibes - @naileadevora fanpage - tiktok: @naiiiisminee #fandom" See the popularity of the girl's name Nailea over time, plus its meaning, origin, common sibling names, and more in BabyCenter's Baby Names tool. In todays world, most people are afraid to use social media, they are afraid that they might get lost in the world of social media where no one knows what is the difference between real and unreal. Nailea has signed with the talent agencies UTA. Arrello or however tf you spell his name. What are the body measurements of Nailea Devora? You may also read the bio, age, family, career, net worth, salary, and social media of Ringo Starr, Sidney Starr, and Aaron Doh. Both of her parents are Mexican and she was born . 38.6K 989 32. NAILEA DEVORA'S GUIDE TO SH*TTY MAKEUP - YouTube Influencer who's popular on TikTok where she shares lip-syncs and comedy videos, often with text bubbles. Nailea did her schooling at San Marino High School located in California. Both of her parents are Mexican. Nailea was born in 2002 and she has achieved a lot of success at a very young. She is too young to get married right now and neither has children. Like most influencers, Nailea's TikTok following has grown exponentially [] American social media influencer Nailea Devora specializes in fashion and leisure. The 20-year-old YouTuber and TikToker is friends with many other TikTokers, including Dixie D'Amelio, Larray, and Vinnie Hacker. She has nearly 9 million followers on her Tiktok and 3 million followers on her YouTube channel. Likewise, we will also talk about Nailea Devoras ethnic background, family, hometown, and high school. She started uploading fun videos on her Instagram and YouTube account at an early age and become one of the popular social media celebrity in the United States. In the apparent messages, from November 5, 2021, Nailea told Dixie, "You have nothing to worry about" and apologized for making her feel "uncomfortable.". if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,100],'wikiabio_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_10',651,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-wikiabio_com-medrectangle-3-0'); To know about her private life and inside information about Nailea stay tuned till the end! She was a bit alarmed, but she calmed down when she realized that the photo was readily available on the internet. Nailea Devora is an American famed star who is best known as a content creator on TikTok and a fashion and lifestyle guru on YouTube. Nailea Devoras marital status is unmarried. Nailea entertains her 1.4 million followers on Instagram with a wide variety of modeling photos. She has not given up even today. Lets look into the personal and love life of social media star Daisy Keech. Ans:Nailea Devora live in Los Angeles, California, United States. Fans have been speculating about Devora and Hacker dating, and there have been numerous stories and reports about it. She posted a picture alongside her father to Instagram in April 2020. She has a brother named nicolas. I already know that. So I hang up, go to my room, lay in my bed and cry for a good like 40 minutes because I am just scared shitless.. Im like, Okay mommy. Dixie D'Amelio, Noah Beck and Nailea Devora Drama Explained After that, she started a YouTube channel after her name on which she also uploads fun videos of herself. Nailea Devora's biography: age, height, parents, net worth Nailea Devora Ilya S. Savenok/Getty Images. Her birth sign is Capricorn. nailea devora (@nailbooz) on TikTok | 8.1K Likes. Her YouTube channels and corporate endorsements provide the majority of her revenue. Her Instagram posts suggest that she shares a strong friendship bond with Neha Sundrani and Mina. What College Does Nailea Devora Go To - Digital Marketing Nailea Devora Wiki Biography, Age, Birthday, Height, Instagram, Family Likewise, she has over 4.6 Million followers on Instagram and more than 314.8 K followers on Twitter. Thank you for visiting our online store! Nailea is is currently single. Furthermore, she is also available on Tiktok and Snapchat. Get in touch with nailea devora (@naileaad) 92 answers, 310 likes. . This fan edit cuts together evidence of Dixie D'Amelio's rumored relationship with Josh Richards being thrown in the trash, and then a shot of Noah, followed by a shot of Nailea. Nailea is very popular on social media platforms like Instagram, Tiktok, and Youtube. Her videos always managed to hit more than millions and she is shining and making her career in the social media field fruitful. She was born and brought up in a middle-class family in Los Angeles, California, United States. Nailea started uploading videos on social media platforms like Youtube at an early age and became popular after a few years. . Early Life of Nailea Devora. She has a brother named nicolas. We will also talk whether Nailea is Hispanic or Mexican, her nationality, parents, race, siblings, and wiki-bio. Posted on November 2, 2022 0. Who is . Nailea Devora Net worth, Earnings. nai (@naileadevora) Instagram photos and videos She is known for her beautiful looks, cute smile, style and amazing personality. She is known for her interesting posts and videos on her instagram account and youtube channel. How did Nailea Devora get famous? See more of nailea devora on facebook. Nailea Devora is not having an affair with anyone presently. The untold truth of Nailea Devora - TheNetline She has a mischievous side which is reflected in many of her videos. However, she a picture of her dad via . Nailea Devora will be 18 in 2020. Nailea devora, social media manager. Submit with your fc as photo & wiki name. Nailea Devoras first video on YouTube how I catfish the internet has over 3 million views and 180k likes. Incidentally, the presence or absence of a middle name is one of those minor things that distinguish american naming habits from english naming. In the song, Nessa sings, "He's got a cross on his neck, but he spends Sundays in my bed/He's my blue jean little baby, with a Halo on his head/He's got lips like cherry wine, with cigarette smoke on his . She mainly earns through brand endorsements on her different social media accounts. Naileas latest video WHY LA IS SCARY got over 750k views in 4 days even though she doesnt post regularly. Nailea Devora is an American social media personality, YouTuber, Instagram sensation, TikToker, and content creator who has garnered popularity by sharing her pictures on Instagram where she has acquired a fan base of more than 1.5 million followers.. Born Name. Nailea devora is a full time fashion and lifestyle influencer who is known for sharing photos and she has not shared her boyfriend name and relationship status yet. She has brown eyes and black hair! She has followers in millions, more than 4 million on Instagram, over 8 million on Tiktok. Her father and mother names are not known. Nailea Devora is an internet celebrity. Majorly she went viral on Tiktok due to her funny, lip-sync, and dance videos. Caption: Nailea Devora in her childhood photo along with her father (Source: Instagram). Nailea Devora Fandom Name.Nailea devora is a very big tiktok star, she has struggled a lot in her life but today she reigns in the hearts of millions of people. She is known for her interesting posts and videos on her Instagram account and YouTube channel. Nailea Devora is a YouTuber star, and social media influencer, she belongs to a Christian family from Los Angeles, California, United States.