Mary was born Read More, Obituary of Arthur Al Guerrero Arthur Al Guerrero, 48 years old, of Arizona City, born and raised in his hometown Mommoth AZ, passed away on Read More, Submit an obit for publication in any local newspaper and on Legacy. (adv)Senator Patterson of Yavapai county, candidate for the Democraticnomination for Attorney General,is expected here for the Knights ofColumbus convention.P. of the Foxworth-Galbraith LumberCompanys yard at Mesa and will| take over his new duties as soon| as he is relieved by the HalsteadLumber Company at Williams.BUYS HOMELeonilo Larriva and family aremoving to their new home at 807Morley avenue which they recentlypurchased.For Rent: Furnished apartment,desirable location. the three having been members !of machine gun company of the i158th Arizona Infantry.Mr. Heroica Nogales - Wikipedia . Bisbee, deputy mineinspector, is invesitgating the accident, Justice of the Peace CyrilForsyth, of Patagonia, conducted aninquest yesterday afternoon.Landers is reported to have beena resident of the Red Rock districtof Pima county.Carnes resided in the vicinity ofthe mine.Tucson HotelsSendingTourists Hereimmediately after Secretary Don; Smith of the Chamber of Commerceinformed Tucson hotels and touristcourts Monday that Nogales couldtake care of the overflow of touristsand winter visitors from hotels inthe neighboring city, Nogales began getting results.! Creating an obituary on Echovita is free. (520) 281-9706. Oscar Read More, Obituary of Cynthia Jean Nelson-Gubbrud On the afternoon of December 26th, 2022, Cindy passed away after a yearlong battle with cancer at Tucson Read More, Obituary of Richard Leroy Hawley Richard L. Hawley passed away peacefully in his home in Oro Valley, AZ on January 13, 2023 at the age of 73 Read More, Obituary of Fedelina Rivera Barajas Born April 24, 1937 to Manuel Rivera and Carlota Jaramillo in Aragon, New Mexico, was taken to heaven on Read More, Alberto Gonzales's passing on Sunday, January 22, 2023 has been publicly announced by Martinez Funeral Chapels - Nogales in Nogales, AZ. T NOGALESIN THE COWCOUNTRY DOWNVv\'* MEXICO WAYOL. [volume] (Nogales, Ariz.) 1926-1979, April 18, 1930, Page PAGE FIVE, Image 5, brought to you by Arizona State Library, Archives and Public Records; Phoenix, AZ, and the National Digital Newspaper Program. Founded in. What's next after Hobbs terminated Arizona-Mexico Commission members? Nogales international. [volume] (Nogales, Ariz.) 1926-1979, April 18 For a successful search of Nogales International obituaries, follow these tips: By implementing these strategies, you can go deeper with your research and uncover the ancestors you never knew you had. var year = today.getFullYear() Roberta N Bracker passed away peacefully on June 3, 2021, just one day shy of her 83rd birthday. Nogales Police Officer dies after being struck by vehicle on I-19. B. SORRELLSDemocratic Candidate ForReelectionCOUNTY SUPERVISORDistrict No. C. MEDLEN AGENCYPhone 98 223 Morley AvenueFOR BEST BAKINGDIAMOND M FLOURStandard Family Flour for 40 YearsBUY IT FROM YOUR GROCERESCALADA BROTHERSWHOLESALE DISTRIBUTORSHayden HoldsImportant PostsIn G.O.P. SeeUs When You Need Furniture!YOUNGOS339 Morley Phone 144NogalesTransfer& Fuel Co.Experts on furniture movingand crating heavy and lighthauling . (4-4 4 Fri.)IN THE SUPERIOR COURTOs Santa Cruz County, State ofArizonaAction brought in the SuperiorCourt of Santa Cruz County, Stateof Arizona, and the Complaint filedin the said County of Santa Cruzin the office of the Clerk of the saidSuperior Court.CHESTER M. DERBYSHIRE,Plaintiffvs.TOM MEEHAN, DefendantIN THE NAME OF THE STATE OFARIZONA TO TOM MEEHAN Defendant, Greeting:You Are Hereby Summoned and re-2 quired to appear in an actionNOGALES INTERNATIONAL9 *ke Adventures Fire HellionMHR GOING TO Fill THE iMT **, // f PUT OUT THAT I J1 INSURANCEGASOLINEindividoaliMdInsurance Headquarters * Hartford AgentsC. According Read More, Pawel Lichter's passing on Thursday, February 9, 2023 has been publicly announced by Martinez Funeral Chapels - Nogales in Nogales, AZ. J. K. McBRIDE, SecretaryBy Doris LewisSTATE OF ARIZONA ))ss.County of Santa Cruz )I hereby certify that the withininstrument was filed and recordedat the request of F. A. French Mar.31 A. D. 1930 at 9:45 A. M. Book 2Art. 1930. Local News Stories | nogalesinternational.com His home is in Hollywood.KERSON RECOVERINGJames Kerson of the Cavern Casehas recovered from a severe attackof influenza. Agnes Hamlin, candidate for Ithe Democratic nomination for jCounty Treasurer, and daughter, jMrs. Amen . Sam Dysart, program chairman for the club convention, is leaving teday for Phoenix to conferwith the state president of the organization on program events forthe March meeting.Both the Junior and Senior divisions of the State Federation willmeet here.All arrangements for the convention are being handled by the Nogales Womans Club of which Mrs.Russell Meeker is president.Two Die InMine BlastNear NogalesVictims of a premature dynamiteexplosion, Robert Landers, 48, andPedro Carnes. The. Donate View obituary. He was ill three weeks! IF YOU BAKE AT HOMEuse Fleischmanns active, fresh Yeastwith the familiar yellow label. Your purchase was successful, and you are now logged in. 41BETWEEN 350 AND 400 TO BEHERE FOR CONVENTION OFWOMENS CLUBS IN MARCHBoth Junior And Senior Divisions Os FederationOs Womens Clubs To Convene At NogalesLatter Part Os MarchA crowd of between 350 and 400persons will be here for the ani.var*l convention of the StateFederation of Womens ClubsMarch 26, 27, 28 and 29.Information to this effect wasIn The NewsI JHr ik 1l wm m 3umm*" ' iBIPoI ''llwk mIt. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. Family members would have published death notices in the Nogales International to detail the persons name, age, residence, work history, and any information about the funeral service. USA.gov, Nogales international. All that lam is from you who bore me.For all the me, unmeasured from the beginning, mymother, I thank youY the hand that led me, the voice thatdirected me, the breast arm that shielded me, the lap thatrested me. M. A. WuerachmidtArizona Optical Co.211 Mori*;/ Ave Phone 22iaHmEmaHwawcHMHOTEL BURTONSE HABLA ESPANOLMRS. Airport information including flight arrivals, flight departures, instrument approach procedures, weather, location, runways, diagrams, sectional charts, navaids, radio communication frequencies, FBO and fuel prices, hotels, car rentals, sunrise and sunset times, aerial photos, terminal maps, and destination travel . J. LOWEFORSCHOOL SUPERINTENDENTI hereby announce myself as acandidate for the Democraticnomination for County SchoolSuperintendent subject to thedecision of the voters at the Julyprimary election.CORA EVERHARTFOR SUPERVISORI hereby announce myself as acandidate for the Democraticnomination for County Supervisor in District No. Inspector General | You can click this link to create an obituary. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. Search Nogales obituaries and condolences, hosted by Echovita.com. A private burial was held by her family and close friends on M. MUNOZ, Prop.Cleaning, Pressing RepairingAnd DyeingAsk Any Customer143 Sonoita Ave. . Death notices can help extract more information about an ancestor and uncover their place of burial. Legal | Phone 40A. Among themare the University of Arizona, Southern Arizona School for Boys, and ateam from Benson.Among local players are TommyBell, J. F. Johnson, Gilbert Soto,Col. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Last year after advancing tothe semi-finals, the Apaches were(Turn To Page Five)Dittmer PraisedBy CattlemenIn Meet HereItS no small job to handle hotelreservations for a convention crowdhe size of the one here for the cattlemens convention this week.Such a task was the' lot of E. J.Dittmer, manager of The Montezuma.That he did a good job was shown-v re'-alutions passed on the closingclay of the convention Tuesday.After thanking the Santa CruzCounty Chamber of Commerce,newspapers, hotels, etc., one resolution read as follows:We particularly thank E. J.Dittmer for his courtesy and helpin making the convention one ofthe most successful in the historyof the cattle growers association.Lee Unable $To Get HereJerrie W. Lee of Phoenix, secretary and treasurer of the ArizonaWool Growers Association, whoplanned to attend the conventionof the Arizona Cattle Growers Association the first of the week, couldnot get here.Wiring a Nogales friend Mondayhe said: Am sorry I will not beable to attend convention due to ameeting with federal officials on areclamation matter. They will be minus the services of Albert Zenizo and Edward,Sloan.The Senior hotshots will be ledinto action by galloping James Maoris. Maria Coronel. The main news page for the Nogales International Newspaper in Nogales, AZ to include local and national news highlights. Find an obituary, get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers or gifts in memory of a loved one. To act as agents, factors, brokers, commission merchants, contractors, lessees, and managers of es-I tates or otherwise in entering into,! var today = new Date() He passed away peacefully Read More, Lydia Arellano's passing on Saturday, February 4, 2023 has been publicly announced by Martinez Funeral Chapels - Nogales in Nogales, AZ. Phone 26 (adv)R. C. Blabon was a visitor inNogales Wednesday from Patagonia.T. Family and friends must say goodbye to their beloved Jeremy Brinton (Nogales, Arizona), who passed away at the age of 40, on May 21, 2021. Do you want to learn even more about unlocking your history? View Nogales obituaries on Legacy, the most timely and comprehensive collection of local obituaries for Nogales, Arizona, updated regularly throughout the day with submissions from newspapers, funeral homes, and direct from the community. Coplen recently found anugget nearly two and half ouncespure gold.New Records ForTourist TravelDETROIT, May 10New recordsfor tourist travel in the Americas in1940 were predicted here today byofficials of the Automobile Manufacturers Association, authoritativestatistical body for the industry.Nearly 60,000,000 Americans will betaking to the highways during thesummer months, the organizationbelieves.Unsettled conditions abroad, combined with expanded facilities andaccommodations in the great national parks and other touristmeccas. Jobs | Nogales International : Obituaries in Nogales, Arizona (AZ) - The Nogales is located on the U.S.-Mexico border. Sam Hill and guest Mrs.Willhoyt of Elgin were shoppers inNogales Wednesday.Mrs. There 7 s no need of fueling, firing, regulating, and there is noannoyance and delay over a poor orinadequate supply of hot water.A SEE THE'' I LATEST MODELS"I AT OUR SHOWI ROOM LOCATEDI IN THE BOWMANf j, HOTEL BLDG.\ J LOW EASYTERMSrjTizEN SVJ UTILITIES COMPANYNOGALES, ARIZONAPAGE TWOterned after ancient Indian snakeceremonies, appealed to the publicto round up all the bullsnakes theycould find and offered a cash bonusfor the largest one delivered.But, they emphasized, please dontsend a crate of "bull snakes withrattlers on their tails and poisonfangs.OFFICESUPPLIESTypewriter repairsoffice equipment stationery and ledgers.WILDES112 Morley Ave. About | Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1777-1963 or use the U.S. TheroomsLEGAL NOTICEbrought against you by the abovenamed plaintiff in the SuperiorCourt of Santa Cruz County, Stateof Arizona, and answer the Complaint therein filed with the Clerkof this said Court, at Nogales, insaid County, within twenty days after the service upon you of thisSummons, if served in this saidCounty, or in all other cases within thirty days thereafter, the timesabove mentioned being exclusive ofthe day of service; or judgment bydefault will be taken against you.Given under my hand and seal ofthe Superior Court of Santa CruzCounty, State of Aiizona, this Istday of April, A. D. Visit this link to create a free obituary then read the advantages of creating an obituary on Echovita and either click Start now or Create an obituary for your loved to begin. erary success this week when hisI artic l " South of the Border appeared in the Saturday EveningPost, considered by authorities asone of the best American popularmagazines.i The writer is a brother of JulioPina, Jr., of the First NationalBank and Mrs. James Manson ofNogales. Phone 254 WRoom* SI.OO UpNOGALES, ARIZONARoy HarmonAuto Shop801 Morley Ave.Welding, Tow Car,Electrical Work, MotorReconditioning andGeneral Repairs on AllMakes of Cars.17 Years Experience.Phone 410DoubleEagleGoodyearTiresWill last the averageman as long as he driveshis car.No more can be saidabout any tire, regardless of price.Hot weather will putmany tires in the scrappile, many times out onthe hot dusty road whenthe sun is shining downninety to nothing,DOUBLE EAGLESwill keep on going.NEW LOW1930 PRICESCHESHIREBROTHERSMOTORCOMPANYNogales, Arizona, About |