In addition, Comcast has violated net neutrality practices in the past, and, despite Comcast's commitment to a narrow definition of net neutrality, critics advocate a definition which precludes any distinction between Comcast's private network services and the rest of the Internet. All Rights Reserved. Going by reports circulating on Twitter, looks like Xfinity users are encountering internet issues as of writing this. or Is Xfinity currently having problems and outages?". @XfinitySupport @imhoAdrian Hello my name is Otis Tutt I'm a xfinity customer 540 Orchard St Baltimore MD 21201 I applied for the ACP program today in was approved they sad I need to give Xfinity my ACP number, Xfinity is out. It also includes tips,. Leave it to @xfinity to f*ck up a simple process. Please let us investigate this and ensure you are able to get back connected. Visit the Downdetector Methodology page to learn more about how Downdetector collects 24/7 Customer Help Leave a message in the comments section! Xfinity hasnt confirmed or denied the outage yet. -TE. internet is back good looks @XfinitySupport (Source), It seems fixed now, all my friends in the area on xfinity have connected to the internet again (Source). - Christine, Hi, I am glad you reached out. The customer service is so poor. Disclamer: The outage map for Xfinity down status shows the geo locations of people that are asking questions like "Is Xfinity down right now? -Roberto (Source). Its back! Its everyone class action coming soon.. trust. BT (British Telecom) offers broadband internet, home phone and television service. (Source), @Xfinity seriously? @bt_uk is your Wi-Fi services down lately? Nothing angers me more than calling customer service and trying to get to a real person but the automated machine does everything it can to prevent you from reaching an actual person, looking at you @comcast, @Xfinity, once again, youve continued to screw over your customers with crappy service and outrageous fees. Rise in my bill yet lack of service today, @mark25ogden @btsport @btsportfootball She is awful. "Good.March 2 (Reuters . - Christine, Hi, I am glad you reached out. Users are reporting problems related to: internet, tv and wi-fi. What people are saying about us. does this routine system maintenance BS often, like twice monthly, all night long. Hey @comcast if you remove @WGNNews @WGNTV from my channel options I am 100000000% leaving your service. Comcast Xfinity is having issues since 08:00 AM EST. @bt_uk 2 months, 30+ dm's. So instead I'm sitting at my desk and coloring instead of being anywhere else in my house or napping because it could come back and I should be ready. BT (British Telecom) offers broadband internet, home phone and television service. We have addressed the issue and service is now restoring for impacted customers, as we continue to investigate the root cause. $1,418/mo Get pre-approved 3 Beds 2 1,342 Sq Ft About This Home Cute home with a number of updates nestled on the Trout River in the quaint town of Montgomery. You cannot just do maintenance at will without letting customers know ahead of time to make arrangements Im canceling this **** as soon as @Verizon is in my area!!! These offerings are usually available in triple play packages. And if one wanted to take the time to actually learn, it now has . xfinity really not letting me pay this bill, bet theyll still turn **** off tho. @RobergMartin41 Or maybe he's just pointing out that she's bad and doesn't deserve to step up to xfinity yet? Xfinity representatives directed affected users to its status page, which includes a map to check for local outages and the option to check the status of a connection. No call backs, 3 broken promises of install. Some experience upgrade while my children freeze, you jerks! Looks like the Xfinity service is under maintainence today, after suffering a massive outage yesterday. #comcastoutage #Oakland #BayArea Comcast Outage Map Comcast is an American telecommunications company. Click the Outage Map button. ^Ash, Please DM us with your full address and full name on the account too. All rights reserved. @Xfinity #sucks @comcast #sucks you cannot get a human being!!!!!! 4. hockeyhawks30. Also don't post any of your personal information. Comcast Xfinity Outage Map Is The Service Down? Comcast is having issues since 10:10 PM EDT. To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. @XfinitySupport read the thread & help pls. If your phone number is registered to your Xfinity account, you can also text OUT to 266278 for internet outage updates. PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on breaking or exclusive news. 21213 Baltimore is down since yesterday. Please don't call "support numbers" posted below most probably it's a scam. Find outage information for Xfinity Internet, TV, & phone services in your area. You can't view any other customers' statuses and they can't view yours. I know that you are just a customer service representative and youre required to say these things, but @Xfinity needs to be better! These offerings are usually available in triple play packages. The latest reports from users having issues in Chicago come from postal codes 60602, 60605, 60623, 60647, 60641, 60651, 60614 and 60652. Can you please DM me with your account number, your full name and the full name on the account (if different) and complete address so I can assist you? @XfinitySupport internet down since 12:00 PM in Roseville CA. Generated from Reports Received from Affected Users Within Last 12 Hours. No internet for hours now. Criterion Digital 2023. Report a Problem Full Outage Map Problems in the last 24 hours The graph below depicts the number of Comcast Xfinity reports received over the last 24 hours by time of day. @BarstoolPhilly @comcast I remember. Can you please DM me with your account number, your full name and the full name on the account (if different) and complete address so I can assist you? Can you please DM me with your account number, your full name and the full name on the account (if different) and complete address so I can assist you? Im not 100% against a stadium there but that doesnt solve the issue you advise is there. source. source, @Xfinity Earlier, some customers experienced intermittent service disruptions as a result of a network issue. Im paying 80 dollars a month for internet alone and my speed has rapidly decreased. The most recent Comcast Xfinity outage reports came from the following cities: As if nobody works the night shift. The company was initially formed to compete with US West and GTE in the Pacific Nextiva is a voice-over-internet-protocol (VoIP) company based in Scottsdale, Arizona. Sixers moving there takes away revenue from Comcast though so they might be more likely to sell. Of course . That means its not very localized. Mad as hell!! @bt_uk Shockingly bad service today -my nearly 80 year old Father left with no landline til Weds after waiting 2 months for bband installation thanks to your cowboy installers MJ Quinn who cut his landline & left. @eileen548 @MaskedSingerFOX @FOXTV Well rain delay is not the viewers problem. 06:53 pm (IST): It appears that the recent outage with Xfinity has now been resolved we havent come across any fresh reports on Downdetector. The problems came just hours after another outage in the Bay Area late on Monday evening, though there is no indication they are necessarily linked. In the last three months, how would you rate Comcast Xfinity? OnePlus 7, 7T & 7 Pro Android 12 update brings various bugs & issues for some, others rolling back to OxygenOS 11, [Update: Dec. 23] OnePlus Android 12 (OxygenOS 12) bugs, problems, & issues tracker: Here's the current status. @Xfinity @comcast your customer login website seems to be down all morning. 2. I pay for the best internet and its so bad. Downdetector is among the federally registered trademarks of Ookla and may not be used by . Comcast high speed broadband is intermittent. I've spoken to six customer service representatives. Comcast Outage Map TodayXfinity Outage Map, Albuquerque, New Mexico. Going by reports proliferating on Twitter, Xfinity/Comcast users in some areas are experiencing an outage. BT Mobile operates as a MVNO using the EE network. All rights reserved. Every other month, Im reminded of how trash @Xfinity is. source, Im so sick of these damn #xfinity outtages. You can also view the Comcast Outage Map in My Account: Sign in to My Account. @jedgeordie @btsport Glad it's not just me, why doesn't she just shut up. Click the Services tab at the top of the page. @comcastcares Once again @comcastcares does not care. Thanks for that! OUTAGE. It began in 2007 as a venture-backed, privately held company founded by brothers Joyent Inc. is a software and services company based in San Francisco, California. My service I pay for wont work and I cant get to a person, 4/ Duh, California, @XfinitySupport I am ready to CANCEL this account. . 1h User reports indicate Crunchyroll is having problems since 5:20 AM EST. In the last three months, how would you rate BT (British Telecom)? Useful comments include a description of the problem, city and postal code. Im probably going to keep the internet from them but Im done with cable. No natural disasters no accidents no nothing and its still down. The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network. How do I find out if internet is down in my area? Do not give your hard earned money to Comcast. @hogamogafloga @elonmusk But the answer is yes, I pay a ton and have ****** internet. This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. @comcast Why don't you help the YMCA in Gadsden, Alabama? The company still hasn't acknowledged any widespread outage. The following are the most recent problems reported by Comcast Xfinity users through our website. Problems with your TV signal, phone issues or is internet down? It also includes tips, including restarting the modem and cable boxes, as well as ensuring they are plugged in, to try and make the connection work. Taking a look at our Comcast outage map reveals where theres current problems with the companies XFINITY digital services made up of Internet, cable TV, and home phone across the United States. The company still hasnt acknowledged any widespread outage. Head here. Good gawd dealing with @Xfinity customer service is frustrating and friggin exhausting. We apologize to those who were affected. @bt_uk I'm aware of how a login page works. Going by reports of Twitter, it appears Comcast/Xfinity users are encountering issues in some areas. - Christine. Once again, it seems Xfinity users in certain areas are experiencing connection issues as the service is undergoing an outage. 09:39 am (IST): Recently, the Xfinity subscribers have encountered an internet, TV, and Voice outage that lasted for a few hours. Its just at a different station. 12:41 pm (IST): User reports indicate that the service has been restored or is at least in the process of being restored. Good evening, I hope your day is well. Internet went down here and their phone lines aren't working, with it being 2020 my first guess is end of the world. A budding entrepreneur by profession, and a psychologist by education. However, things appear to have stabilized now. It says I no longer have a subscription to Hbo max. Make sure to report and "downvote" such posts. However, things appear to have stabilized now. @Xfinity is a horrible service. Going by the latest information coming from services like Down Detector, it appears that Comcast is also having an outage in some regions as of now. Of course, if you have problems in these areas or any other places across the US then leave your status update below. Xfinity by Comcast downtime for Seattle. This is frustrating!!! Also, reports on Downdetector convey the same. The latest reports from users having issues in Baltimore come from postal codes 21275, 21230, 21229, 21202, 21206, 21223, 21205 and 21209. The chart below shows the number of Comcast Xfinity reports we have received in the last 24 hours from users in Chicago and surrounding areas. Xfinity is a brand name of Comcast Cable Communications, LLC used to market consumer cable television, internet, telephone, and wireless services. This map shows where users reported problems with their Xfinity and Comcast internet service on Tuesday morning. Im not 100% against a stadium there but that doesnt solve the issue you advise is there. All website pages mostly stalling. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. It is the second-largest broadcasting and cable television company in the world by revenue and the largest pay-TV company, the largest cable TV company and largest home Internet service provider in the United States, and the nation's third-largest home telephone service provider. Thank you! Can you please DM me with your account number, your full name and the full name on the account (if different) and complete address so I can assist you? There is still no official acknowledgment on the outage. Having problems? We are seeing user reports wherein its shown the company says the outage has been resolved. We truly appreciate your patience while we work in the issue. The Down detector also conveys a Comcast outage (as can be seen in the live outage map below). if youre going to do scheduled maintenance how bout you let people know ahead of time? what is going on with you guys?! I been followed every day for twelve yrs, but I never noticed any vehicles, except for police/ fire vehicles and Comcast vehicles early on. I pay more than)$400 a month for TV that doesnt work. Useful comments include a description of the problem, city and postal code. I just talked to the nicest customer service rep @Xfinity she was from Alabama worried about snow. Source. It also has significant holdings in digital distribution, such as thePlatform, which it acquired in 2006. So a degradation of gigabit Xfinity service down to 11Mbps improved by 100Mbps once Xfinity home security cameras were removed. I keep loosing connection regularly and its annoying when trying to watch live sport. My internets been down all day and doesnt appear to be coming back anytime soon (and @Xfinity in Chicago is stubbornly evasive about the source of the issue). At present, theres no official word on the outage but well keep an eye out for any developments on the subject and will post an update if and when we come across any. This heat map shows where user-submitted problem reports are concentrated over the past 24 hours. Please fix this asap. The maintainence, as you can see in the screenshot shared by a user here, is of around 6 hours. I would be happy to help check on the services. Huh, another scheduled outage for Comcast that that they just forgot to mention was happening! Users said their internet connections had stopped working on Tuesday morning local time. Find out what is going on. Wilson unfortunately bang out of form! Just add a report by leaving a comment below and get a quick reply about the UP/Down status for Xfinity. Anyone else having problems uploading on Comcast/Xfinity Internet tonight? 04:58 pm (IST): According to reports on Twitter, some Xfinity subscribers were facing issues with the service a few hours ago. I have told you that I am bedridden from a very bad accident. Why do we let them charge us this much for unreliable internet. @Xfinity on me imma need some took off that bill for these outages mane Thinking face (Source), Lmao Internet outage (intermittent connection) was happening. Who do you have to be to get a new box that works? @Xfinity I am a new customer who is having an issue with my TV box changing the input, so when my TV turns on automatically (per my TV setting, to help me wake up in the AM) Xfinity has changed the input from my HDMI1 to another option which doesnt work. Downdetector also indicates no issues with the service. AnneL - BT_UK Team, Whe is the awful female commentator on @btsport #MCINEW, @btsport @bt_uk So an error on MyBT prevents me from cancelling my 29.99 Monthly Pass to prevent autorenew. We are happy to do that, once the interruption is over. I been followed every day for twelve yrs, but I never noticed any vehicles, except for police/ fire vehicles and Comcast vehicles early on. @Adam_F_Sandy The customer service lady from Xfinity that I talked to was pretty helpfulbut getting to her was a top-10 frustrating moment of the year. Modem completely out now and you say earliest appointment to look is Saturday. On June 15, 2016, ScanSource, Inc. is a publicly held American technology company headquartered in Greenville, South Carolina, that provides point-of-sale, barcode, physical security, video, voice, data, networking, Tello Mobile is a US mobile virtual network operator that launched in 2016 operating on Sprints network. Click the Status Center link. Check for outages Common Solution Make sure that your cables are tightly connected to your device and your wall outlet Cable and internet connections can become loose over time and cause issues with your service. Find outage information for Xfinity Internet, TV, & phone services in your View the Xfinity outage map and find out when an area will be back online. Xfinity hasnt acknowledged any outage yet. Now told to call and reorder. Im sick of it. @Xfinity Are you training your so called customer service agents to provide unacceptable service and d by an escalation request? Comcast Xfinity is the largest cable TV company and largest home Internet service provider in the United States. 104 River St, Montgomery, VT 05471 | MLS# 4942161 | Redfin Street View See all 34 photos Listed by Armand Jr Chevrier CENTURY 21 MRC. Check Current Status. Outages were reported in Milwaukee, Detroit, New York, New Jersey and Boston and other areas. @Xfinity IS THE FUCKN WORST! 11:48 am (IST): While the widespread outage affecting internet services and the streaming app has been resolved. I cant get a issue resolved. Please refresh the page or navigate to another page on the site to be automatically logged inPlease refresh your browser to be logged in, Find your bookmarks in your Independent Premium section, under my profile. Leave a message in the comments section! An outage is declared when the number of reports exceeds the baseline, represented by the red line. We also track issues socially for all Comcast services with the aid of Twitter, and the outage map is created with realtime Google Maps data. Tips in case of an outage What if my power is out? 07:05 pm (IST): The recent outage with Xfinity appears to have been resolved as we havent come across any fresh user reports. And when a user asked about compensation for this outage, this is what Xfinity support has to say. I actually think we've played well just nothing happening for us in the box! 10:22 am (IST): An expeditious spike in the number of reports on Downdetector suggest that Xfinity is currently down or not working for many. The map displays your service address' status and outages in the surrounding areas. Anyone out there have suggestions for good internet? Comcast Outage Map York PaIt is common for some problems to be reported throughout the day. Comcast Xfinity is the largest cable TV company and largest home Internet service provider in the United States. It is the second-largest broadcasting and cable television company in the world by revenue and the largest pay-TV company, the largest cable TV company and largest home Internet service provider in the United States, and the nation's third-largest home telephone service provider. That means its not very localized. @comcast @Xfinity @XfinitySupport been trying to schedule an appointment to get a technician and its impossible scheduler online is down, the automated voice when you call doesnt listen we spend WAY too much money to deal with this. , @bt_uk Is your team ready to fix my broadband? Internet down - 75 %. Sixers moving there takes away revenue from Comcast though so they might be more likely to sell. 4/ In the middle of Man City v Newcastle!!! Can you please send us a DM @ComcastCares with your info? Comcast down detector map. No manager will speak to us! The Xfinity support, meanwhile, is only giving generic responses at least on Twitter. Now BT are refusing to honour the price agreed when we ordered. We use Cookies to optimize and analyze your experience on our Services, and serve ads relevant to your interests. They have destroyed a once beloved franchise. These offerings are usually available in triple play packages. Get status information for devices & tips on troubleshooting. @Xfinity Report a Problem Full Outage Map Problems in the last 24 hours in Savannah, Georgia The chart below shows the number of Comcast Xfinity reports we have received in the last 24 hours from users in Savannah and surrounding areas. But these are the days Im glad I still stubbornly own tons of Blu-rays, DVDs, and VHS tapes. Blame Xfinity (Source), Xfinity having an outage just killed my vibe. Its ownership of both content production (in NBCUniversal) and content distribution (as an ISP) has raised antitrust concerns. Can you please send a DM with your service address and first/last name. @RobergMartin41 Or maybe he's just pointing out that she's bad and doesn't deserve to step up to xfinity yet? The most frequently affected cities were: San Jose, Detroit, Orlando, Miami, Portland Reported outages on 26.02.2023: There were a total of 10 outages at Xfinity. Many Comcast Xfinity subscribers across the country woke up without access to their usual services on Tuesday morning.