it's over. Lindsey was found in violation of her probation by a Mississippi District Court judge on December 17, 2020 and she was sentenced to 24 months in federal prison. [ shutter clicks ] hi there! i was staying with my folks. #LindseyTeigen https://t.co/XqZiExOnzq. Correctional officers are outnumbered 10 to 1 and are constantly searching more than 1000 inmates to find their home-made weapons, which are very sharp and very easy to conceal. Roy and his twin brother Ray, who was also a prisoner of the Colorado Department of corrections, are just two of the compelling characters that made MSNBCsprison realityshows successful. got to visit behind glass. #LoveAfterLockup UPDATE We have more info on Dylan Smith's arrest, and it's NOT GOOD. uh-uh. so i was doing good. She posted a $500 bond and was released within an hour of being booked. i believe in karma. We also use cookies and data to tailor the experience to be age-appropriate, if relevant. CHANDA CURLS Lockup: Spring Creek, Alaska Five hundred inmates are housed on more than 30 acres of land at Alaska's Spring Creek Correctional Center. i think that's the difference. right. just aggressive for what he does. this is a castle to me. >> what are you doing now? >> when i first got out of the joint, i woke up and the next day i made myself some french toast. he also loves his job. >> love you. While filming for the MSNBC show "Lockup," supervising producer Christopher Rowe and director of photography Mac McAleeman shoot some "B roll" outside . what am i going to do? >> kicking, brother. Although inmate Bobby Gilbert has a reputation for his manic and somewhat unstable behavior, I noticed that when he was drawing - he was in a zone, docile and child-like. sorry. now it's back to "lockup." Only hours after our crew wrapped shooting, an inmate was stabbed in the honor dorm.Til Death Do Us PartHolman houses more than 170 men who have been sentenced to death and are awaiting execution, as well as roughly 360 who are serving life sentences without the possibility of parole. he'd look this way, he'd look, that way, wipe the bottle off like this after he opened it, and just chug it down. get it working, get it done speed. Asa Hawks is a writer and editor for Starcasm. two screws going up through there. The. s money. The wildly entertaining new streaming service for watching Lockup on Peacock. >> you know, it's a drag when you're out here doing the right thing and you still can't get it right. backed by allstate. SAN FRANCISCO In 2015, Bay Area resident Scanvinski Hymes was dubbed one of the states most dangerous inmates by the MSNBC documentary-style show Lockup, which conducted interviews inside of prisons. >> i feel it, though. it keeps me from counting the 36 weeks and 8 months i have left. she's got my name back here too. She is back in federal prison after a probation violation stemming from a couple incidents in June and July of 2020. i know that sounds horrible. this was taken at the county jail. i like to do that with my chicken. mom. >> sure feels good to eat real food. >> hopefully that will change soon. >> you're a man. Added MSNBC vp Michael Rubin: "44 Blue has been a dream partner for over a decade, and rarely does a show make a mark on our pop culture, as Lockup has done with little to no help from . Bay Area probation officer sexually abused children for years as complaints went ignored, lawsuit claims >> i told him i wanted to get married october 7th. don't move. so he'd go out -- he'd grab his cowboy hat, put it on, and walk out to the trunk of the car. Plus, check out a couple of her infamous modeling photos from a recent issue of #BikiniIncUSA Magazine! i wish we had more. >> the worst thing that's ever happened to him in his life is right now with his mom, where she's at. my mom is like look, stop. All rights reserved. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. during the time he had six more surgeries and a seventh after he came out of the coma. And judging from her social media posts, it appears that she is very focused on staying on the right path. var sc_project=9095613; roy was headed back to prison. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. As featured on Life After Lockup, Destinie went back to prison for a parole violation on November 20. and i went -- then my brother-in-law said here's something over here. sprinkle some ashes in it. 1,936 Views Stream Only Ironically, it is surrounded by one of the country's. >> when does your unemployment run out? but first -- >> i cut iron here at the scrap iron yard. California News | by | Jun 15, 2022 | kadaknath egg nutrition vs normal eggs | charles haley daughter cancer | Jun 15, 2022 | kadaknath egg nutrition vs normal eggs | charles haley daughter cancer All other programs and/or marks are the property of their respective owners. i just wanted her to come home with us, you know, where she belongs. >> this is me and kenny. it's not going to do any good. i cut iron here at the scrap iron yard so it can be smelted back down and made into iron that can be utilized for construction. >> after only a few months out of prison, one wrong step would dramatically change ray slagle's life on the outside. >> all right, kenny tye, you'd better like this [ bleep ]. i'm like, is this happening? she's helping me with structure. The driving force behind Hymes tremendous progress is his young son, Waggener wrote. Lockup Extended Stay: Savannah - Inmate Lori Dowda While studying for her GED, Lori Dowda admits she does not wish to become another statistic. Say Hello to Peacock! >> jodie has brought her friend amanda along for emotional support. it won't be the same as his old nose, but his old nose will never be far away. we've got to have it. it's more like his own kids. Searching the court case number reveals that Maurice has been charged with violating penal code 495.5, which is shoplifting. as i say, i was technologically primitive. >> i'm really excited. due to mature subject matter, viewer discretion is advised. i want to be thrown everywhere. ", >> inmate slagle, open the door. >> all right. >> cat scratch stevens. so i don't know. that's how we live our life. you can't hardly even work. Love After Lockup Season 5 updates for inmates Nicolle, Josh, Ray, Jeff, Lisa, Doug and Tia. As documented on Love After Lockup and Life After Lockup, Kristianna returned to prison not long after her release. >> i like being a stepfather, helping them and things, take them places, buying them things. many of the stories we cover on "lockup" involve not only the lives of inmates but of their families. Nate Gartrell covers crime and corruption in Contra Costa County. For other international audiences:Peacock is not yet available in your territory. Prosecutors said police found a loaded 9-millimeter handgun, an 8-millimeter handgun with a bullet jammed in the barrel, 40 Ritalin pills, crack, heroin, Adderall, and a bag of pills that are believed to be Xanax, according to CWBChicago. but it's the truth. and when i put it there, i swore i would never, ever get rid of it because i thought it was forever. [ louder ] >> i said you get taken care of very well here, don't you, granny? komyatti was picked up and investigated for facilitating the escape and was eventually cleared of any involvement. Dylan is currently not incarcerated, but that may change soon. the only reason i didn't die is because the tie broke. he goes, "i've got to go home." >> at the time of our visit with komyatti, he still had another three months to wait until the nose reconstruction surgery. ain't no sweat off my ass, you know? Roy Slagle is a corrections officer's worst nightmare. Today, nearly 500,000 Americans are imprisoned . you're free. through all his ups and downs, komyatti has stayed remarkably optimistic. Over 20 years ago, he went on a rampage and slaughtered or attempted to slaughter his entire family. Overview [ edit] i would never want to do anything to jeopardize my freedom and my liberties that i have now. i had to shut it off. >> that's all that matters. the pain is over, buddy. we really hit it off and we ended up getting married. >> i'm getting ready to cover up ronnie tye's name. Inmates are constantly making weapons for protection and arming themselves to the teeth, and the officers must do whatever they can to curb future attacks. nine years later, during our shoot at the lyman correctional facility in eastern colorado, we met an inmate named ray slagle who wasted no time reminding us of our sibling. let me tell you. The departments site indicates that his bail was set at $20,000 and he was released less than an hour after being booked. that chapter's over. ! And feeling pretty good about myself and all the accomplishments Ive made these last 2 years! I have grown and matured ALOT! Living like a responsible adult is tough at times but is ssssoooooo worth it!!! like man, that's too small a to tombstone, you know he ain't got nothing buried with him. For inmates serving these lengthy sentences, one day blends into the next, weeks into months, months into years. We've got the answers! you're my pallbearer. and some pickante sauce. about 18 hours later, jenny and two of her family members went. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Your device must physically be located in the US to stream. kenny! serving time for her role in the murder of paul's father. >> are you going to make it this. Check out Shavel's mug shot photos https://t.co/dyIO3QOzbY. they have smart online tools, so you only pay for what's right for you, which saves money. >> when we met paul komyatti at indiana state prison in 2008, he had an inmate job as the visitation room photographer. >> bye, ronnie. For more from our interview with Lindsey, be sure to check out Part One (details on recent arrests), Part Two (all things Scott) and Part Three (Lindsey updates on her daughter Mylie Grace, her mom, show regrets, and more)! Irena Salinas' documentary is about the global crisis we face as Earth's fresh water supply constantly diminishes. It has become the most comprehensive and trusted online destination for correctional professionals nationwide. my outlook on this has to stay positive. easy as easy can be bye! >> all done. MSNBC Duration 01:00:58 Scanned in San Francisco, CA, USA Language English Source Comcast Cable Tuner Virtual Ch. var sc_invisible=1; they'll always find something to laugh about. ain't no trees in no prison yards i've ever been in. and sometimes we're there when new families are being formed. i watched this episode last night and became infatuated with this man. you know, i never thought a guy could get out of prison and get treated this good in a company. and i feel like i'm going under. For the year to date, in the valued 25-to-54 age group, "Lockup" averages 263,000 viewers, compared with, for example, 189,000 for MSNBC's "The Chris Matthews Show." In Washington, repeats of. how do i feel about it? He says the cat is very smart but extremely spastic. life can't be no better, just couldn't be. rob a drug dealer? >> nothing. but there's a difference between them. In this hour, an inmate known for deviant behavior prompts an emergency response, while another turns his fury on two officers. before i knew it, i was sitting in that trailer by myself, every night by myself, 24/7. we met them at two different colorado prisons nine years apart. >> my last day i was in prison i was anxious, ready to go. His reputation for violence in jails and prisons eventually got him sent to the notorious Pelican Bay State Prisons segregated housing unit, made up of solitary modules that many whove experienced it call a torturous existence. >> jodie and kenny aren't the only tyes who found new love. KRISTIANNA ROTH bad things happen to all of us. -i know! >> i worry about me as a past history of having problems with drugs or drinking and so on. >> don't sink. DESTINIE FOLSOM and, you know, history, who's touched this, who ate off this. As mentioned in our previous posts, WE tv breaks down the seasons of Love After Lockup in a very confusing way. but by then roy was anything but wild. >> but things picked up for ray when he got a job with an industrial paint company. less than a year later, he was a free man once again. i go cut iron and i weld sometimes. >> this is something that's going to require several surgeries, anywhere between three and five. >> no. This post is in regards to the fourth distinct group of inmates and significant others, which WE tv classifies as Season 3.1. >> like he does for them, he does me. >> yes, i believe i have. >> yes. >> komyatti quickly landed a factory job and was doing well. For an optimal experience visit our site on another browser. Copyright 2023 i would say, hey, man, no. Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. >> rosemary komyatty. >> better you than me. i'm going to get my tattoo covered. Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. Just like Chanda, it seems Quaylon has managed to avoid any legal issues since his prison release featured on Love After Lockup. but that's the lazy way. the past is done, it's over with. you're free, man. Lindsey says that Scotts felony math ploy worked, and she was later arrested for felony malicious mischief in Desoto County in June. >> komyatti, his mother, sister and her husband were all convicted for the murder of his father. it was that i was in so much pain i couldn't take it no more, you know? >> i don't want to hurt you, bro. >> see? Then, a new arrival raises serious concerns. The challenge? i actually worked with him half a dozen times. right in the middle of making french toast, i just broke down. March 28, 2022 Kristianna is pulled over for speeding while having an outstanding warrant for a parole violation. you're welcome. >> a positive drug test eventually led to ray violating his parole and, like his brother roy, he was sent back to prison. one of the city's most respected plastic surgeons, dr. nicholas vilaneustre, was immediately called in for his expertise in facial reconstruction. The Damage Done. >> all right. Defendant was sentenced to 16 months prison concurrent to the 427 days remaining on her prison sentence and was remanded to jail today. and we warn you, you might find his appearance disturbing. ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Roy Slagle is a corrections officers worst nightmare. >> he's in prison. >> but at the time komyatti was lucky to be alive. >> i got carried away with my pain pills. >> i even tried to hang myself, man. It does not store any personal data. and i'm getting tired. UPTO 50% OFF ON ALL PRODUCTS. a murder ends with a victim burned alive in a dumpster and. >> i didn't ask you to drink it. and it starts off for me with my wife and us eating off nice china. it makes you feel like, man, i don't even feel like a man. >> you get taken care of very well here, don't you? By clicking Accept, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. really, it got so bad, i tried to hang myself in the closet. and stuart scott, long-time espn "sportscenter" anchor, died after a long public battle against cancer. i like to use lemon pepper. New MSNBC show revisits some of the more interesting 'Lockup' inmates. my upper lip was sheared off. >> you're so welcome. this is my nose and an inch and a half of my tongue. Judge Bruce Schroeder has announced Thursday that staff from MSNBC will no longer be allowed inside the Kenosha County Courthouse following the incident in which a person was observed following a. As of the writing of this post, Lindsey is the only convict featured on Love After Lockup Season 4 who is currently behind bars. coming up, paul komyatti goes back to prison, but this time to visit his mother. destiny-type love that people talk about. death-row inmate Michael Keenan, who was released on Sept. 6 after 24 years in prison, received a lot more attention than he expected during his last few weeks behind bars. >> while roy proudly displays his china, his reminders of prison, photos, letters, and cards, are all contained in a cardboard box. so it went to the last phone number i called, which was jenny. i had to pinch myself a couple of times. >> you're going to be on boot. Plus, Maurice & Mandy's wedding photo?! i always feel in the morning, i, have to think it's going to be a good day. i worry about that. The film presents top experts an. you know, i got excited and thought things are going to be all right. January 19, 2022 Lindsey released from federal prison early. he had been rushed to wishard hospital, one of indianapolis's top trauma centers. >> turned out i had a broken back. >> and still, reminders of prison sometimes show up unexpectedly. i can't help it. >> there's a hole there. Anyone who hasn't been locked up at the Al Cannon Detention Center will. but first -- >> will you have this woman for thy wedded wife? Watch today! Non-personalized content and ads are influenced by things like the content youre currently viewing and your location (ad serving is based on general location). Stars Sheryl Bowles Pamela Braswell Jenny Brown i'm telling you, it's really good. i ran. however you want to break it down. i could be out here doing the wrong thing and i don't have to worry about it. >> one reason it might feel like history repeating itself is because kenny tye, like his brother before him, is temporarily detained. Destinie went back to prison for a parole violation, Destine was released from custody on August 27, 2021, He was arrested in California back in February, he shared a series of posts with a new woman named Mandy. back at lyman his brother ray was serving a 15-year sentence for assault but was only days away from being released on parole. >> all right. no, it ain't the tattoo. >> it's pretty big. >> an inmate gets suspicious tax forms and becomes a problem for the jail. esurance. >> it will go on the ground. >> 200 bucks a month. that's going to be good as hell. she's in love not with ronnie tye but with kenny tye. >> there in a puddle of blood was his nose. New MSNBC show revisits some of the more interesting 'Lockup' inmates. i had a gash right here. be a victim or a survivor. >> i'm getting this chicken ready to boil, you guys. Stream live TV from ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, ESPN & popular cable networks. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. In fentanyl overdose case, police uncovered video evidence Martinez man molested multiple girls, feds say He told me he read a book, A Child Called It which he truly identified with and that he now has a girlfriend who writes him on a regular basis. six months after his release three indiana state prison inmates staged a daring escape and komyatti found himself in the wrong place at the wrong time. despite having been incarcerated for the past 26 years. >> that's in your back, all that metal? one of the things we can use, we can take cartilage from your ear or your rib and if need be take bone from your hip and reconstruct the internal framework of your nose so you have some form in there. anytime i need a hand or something, he's there. i feel weird. this is not a money thing. >> they said it had been too long. >> but jodie believed ronnie was not one of those men and that the love she shared with him was genuine. he's banged up pretty bad. >> after breaking his back falling off a 25-foot-high roof, roy's twin brother ray finds himself questioning karma. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. >> to repair his back, it also required removal of a rib. On October 13, Maurice was arrested once again. MSNBC Reports Andrea Mitchell Reports Katy Tur Reports Symone The Katie Phang Show Velshi The Sunday Show with Jonathan Capehart Alex Witt Reports Yasmin Vossoughian Reports PoliticsNation. Hide yo kids! >> oh, my god. Catch the story in the all-new Lockup season. Holman anecdotes from the producers: IE 11 is not supported. Since 2014, he has been incarcerated on state charges. the whole left side of my face had a gaping hole and you could, see inside my face. he has a great attitude. He claimed I had damaged the desk, laptop, coffee pot, printer, and Xbox. but she doesn't share roy's comfort with the limelight and has asked that we not reveal her identity. i went through hell, but i'm now in heaven. This material may be protected by copyright law (Title 17 U.S. Code). and then i was lonely on top of it. >> that's good. >> why did you get that? She was also charged with driving without a license. because that's awful big to cover up. he was released june 4th of 2009. i picked him up. MSNBC's hit series "Lockup - Extended Stay" is at it again. right here. i can feel it. >> during his recovery ray's past drug addiction problems came back to haunt him. MSNBC's hit series "Lockup - Extended Stay" is at it again. this chicken's really nice and lean and it's really good for you. The Suffolk County Correctional Facility in Riverhead will have its TV debut this weekend as the set of the latest season of Lockup, the MSNBC series that documents the lives of inmates. His favorite form of mayhem, inciting cell extractions, the narrator says at the close of Hymes segment. >> yeah. This is the Santa Rosa Correctional Institution, a maximum-security prison with more than 2,800 inmates. All rights reserved. i don't have time to play these cat and mouse games. komyatti entered prison at age 17 for his role in a bizarre family plot that ended with the murder of his abusive father. Coming off the success of "Lockup: San Quentin. This case was prosecuted by DA Stewart with assistance from Glenn County Sheriffs Office Sergeants Holley and Draper. >> i don't know, bro. one of the most surprising things roy slagle discovered about himself after he was released from colorado state penitentiary is that his numerous cell extractions shown on "lockup" and then later the. These are the kinds of stories that officers dont often get to hear, unless their inmates make their way back into prison after catching another charge. >> i would rather have it sitting on my face. on top of it, you've got these bills you can't pay and you're not working no more. After that term of incarceration, on top of the time he served in state custody, Hymes will have a chance to start over and show that he can make good on his promise of turning around his life.. >> it's nicky. >> thank you for cooking the pig. >> the slagle brothers discover their passion. >> but one admiring fan stuck out from the rest, and the two began to correspond while roy spent another 15 months in prison on a parole violation. Ray, a prolific hustler, and Roy, the disruptive wild man, have both been released from prison, and their post-release stories will be a part of the one-hour pilot of Life after Lockup, a new reality show by MSNBC. Leave your thoughts in the comments section of this article. life is great. >> kenny is serving an 11-year sentence at indiana state prison for dealing methamphetamines. went over there and just sit there. >> if someone came and said one of you got to die, either you or you, i would go ahead and take the bullet. >> when you get with a man in prison, you got to make sure it's a very sincere thing because it's a game in there. i keep pulling myself up, and i keep feeling myself going down. i do believe he might. then you put a scoop of this and a little bit of this on the fish. sure, you could roll it up in a. burrito and warm it up. >> unable to find steady work because of his physical problems, ray is writing his autobiography and wants to pursue his real passion, cooking. >> just ten months after ronnie's release from prison, the couple separated and then divorced a short time later. >> mom, listen. >> thanks, babe, for cooking dinner. some people are spiritually crushed from these sorts of injuries and they don't ever make it back. "don't move. this is the cowboy hat he'd wear. i wanted to cry. >> to get rid of the tattoo on her leg, she's going to have to cut her leg off.