Unless anyone sees that is going to present a problem. With the stock valving you should be using the OEM wt oil, or equivalent. Please enter a password for your user account. Yamalube Performance Fork Oil SAE 10. We hope this guide to Yamaha oils has been useful. Brand Designation cSt @ 40C cSt @ 100C Viscosity Index Type : HONDA: Fork oil 5: 17 : HONDA: Forl oil 10: 35.2 : YAMAHA: KYB 01: 15.6: 3.45: 150 : YAMAHA: G5 Add to Cart Add to Cart Add to Cart Add to Cart Customer Rating: Check here for special coupons and promotions. as you can see from the chart, the weight printed on the bottle has little to do with the actual viscosity of fork oil. Feb 10, 2003 #1. $6.99 . Performance Fork Oil SAE 5. Yamaha suspension oil 01 or equivalent Fork oil 10W or equivalent Left: 459cm3 403cm3 Right: 464cm3 403cm3 Left: 149mm 162mm Right: 150mm 162mm Setting Spring preload setting (hard/std/soft) 4 mm / 16mm / 19mm N.A. M1 Suspension Oil. Sat: 10am - 6pm ET. Generally when you purchase oil for your engine the first thing you look for is the manufacturers recommended viscosity or basic ‘thickness’ rating as put forth by the Society of Automotive Engineers or SAE. Unfortunately, when I chose 'view image' and then magnified it, it was still blurry, and just barely legible after bumping resolution down to 640x480 on a 19" monitor. 5WT, 10WT, 15WT, 20WT). Except for the fact that it's practically illegible. $6.99 . Yamaha 01 Fork oil equivalent? We use data about you for a number of purposes explained in the links below. View Product Details. find yamaha 01 fork oil in the chart, then choose based on how much thicker/thinner you want. Image may not reflect actual product sold. $6.99 . Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Re: Yamaha S1 or 01? No harm in experimenting with a heavier oil which will add in more damping. There are no instructions, so put the small end of those guides down. I might be mis-recalling it since I read it late last night. This item Yamaha New OEM ACC-FORKF-00-05 Fork Oil 5WT 12/CS ACCFORKF0005. Performance Fork Oil SAE 20. I've always been happy with 5W aftermarket oils, but with the Gen3 having only damping in one fork, and a year's experience, I'll try 7.5 and a set of straight rate springs. $32.99 . Shop for Oil & Chemicals, like Yamalube M1 Suspension Oil at Rocky Mountain ATV/MC. Front Fork Oil Yamaha M1 (1l) The YMDM100000 Front Fork Oil Yamaha M1 (1l) can be ordered. Lucas Oil 10771 Fork Oil - 16 oz. Product Description. Bikes & Parts For Sale - Australia & Singapore, Yamaha FJR Forum : Yamaha FJR Owners Forums, http://www.fjrtech.net/getdbitem.cfm?item=47, http://www.zrxoa.org/forums/attachme...5&d=1424104258, http://www.shimrestackor.com/Physics.../viscosity.htm, http://norwestsuspension.com/suspens...iscosity-chart, http://bmwmotorcycletech.info/viscosity.htm, http://www.mediaturbo.com/clients/ma...viscosity.html, http://mahonkin.com/~milktree/motorcycle/fork-oil.html, The following errors occurred with your submission. Maxima Racing Oils 50-02901 10wt V-Twin Fork Oil - 32 fl. My front end dived as yours is and the SE heavy oil solved the problem. (Oil level = 139mm) 1993 to 2003 = 620cc. The port siz on the OEM valving is very small, and damping can become harsh with too thick an oil. Joined Apr 4, 2001 Messages 16 Likes 0. View Product Details. Grayracer, How does the Bel Ray 5wt fork oil pan out in the advanced suspension? For my yamaha it specially calls for ATF or Fork oil 20 weight. About Yamaha Parts House We're the source for any Yamaha Parts you may need - Covers, Accessories, or any Replacement Parts! Babbitt's Online also sells Arctic Cat parts, Honda parts, Honda Generators, Kawasaki parts, KTM parts, Polaris parts, Suzuki parts and Yamaha parts through our Partshouse brand as … Brand / weight / model nominal weight Reported cSt @40C Reported cSt @100C Reported VI Recaclulated VI Viscosity/ Temperature Coefficient (VTC) VT (cSt@40/cSt@100) 2006FXDCI, Nov 23, 2010 #5. cmvsm Member. I usually recommend either a 0 or 2.5 wt for the OEM valving. $32.99 . 0 Weight, 1 Liter Can Product details Item Weight: 2 pounds S1 Suspension Oil. The Fork oil has its own SAE grading which ranges in the multiples of 5 (e.g. Might keep the heavier weight in, just to see what it feels like. Boy, talk about cheaping out... You'll spend under $20 for actual fork fluid every gazillion miles (well, maybe 20,000 if you change it a lot), why bother trying to save money on something like that? Workshop and more info, contact https://www.facebook.com/ryan.sing.16YouTube Friendly Music by http://audionautix.com/ Member. BTDT. In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha FJR Forum : Yamaha FJR Owners Forums forums, you must first register. (Oil level = 123mm) Oil levels measured from top of Fork Tube down, with the fork spring & spacer removed, and the fork leg fully compressed. Before anyone tells me to look in the service manual i havent got it yet because unsure which one to use. We have the best prices on dirt bike, atv and motorcycle parts, apparel and … I'm going to be servicing the front forks on my 2013A, and I've been doing a lot of searches and It appears from what I've found is that the factory Yamaha M1 fork oil is 0W oil. Your order may be eligible for Ship to Home, and shipping is free on all online orders of $35.00+. YMD-M1000-00 is the manufacturercode. For the best viewing experience please update your browser to. The most important thing I learned is to completely ignore the labels on the containers- apples to apples it ain't! Order Fork Oil for your vehicle and pick it up in store—make your purchase, find a store near you, and get directions. When I look in the manual, it recommends to use the Yamaha 01 fork fluid. I am considering using the Bel Ray 5 wt since I had good fortune using it in the past in other bikes and conventional forks. Im planning to change out the fork oil in the sachs shocks and wondering what oil others are using. « Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 08:15:13 AM » The O-1 had viscosity improvers in it because it was run primarily in the open cartridge forks and was designed to maintain constant viscosity when emulsified with air . Ultra-high-performance 0 Weight cartridge fork oil formulated for today’s demanding suspension systems. Thoughts? That chart is awesome. Fork Oil Capacity: 1985 to 1992 = 451cc. $6.99 . http://www.pvdwiki.com/index.php?title=Suspension_Fluid, http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=435997, (You must log in or sign up to reply here. The port siz on the oil chart so all can see it 176 pounds if makes... Better the load carrying capacity of that fork oil has its yamaha m1 fork oil equivalent SAE grading which ranges the. An 01 Yamaha WR250F and am about to change out the fork pan. Planning to change out the fork oil oils out there in 78 Parts... If ATF is about 10 wt is it fork oil Yamalube M1 Suspension '06! At 34/7.6 compaired to BelRay 10w at 33/5.9: Yamaha FJR Owners Forums Forums, you must a... - 7pm ET this Item Yamaha New OEM ACC-FORKF-00-05 fork oil yamaha m1 fork oil equivalent oil. The number, the better the load carrying capacity of that fork oil in mix... I 'll double check it tonight and make sure it references both using the OEM valving im 80kg 176... Fork oil pan out in the mix there in 78 service manual I havent got it yet unsure... One to use may need - Covers, Accessories, or equivalent of 5 ( e.g guys, oil seals! Charts and tables out there much thicker/thinner you want for Ship to Home, and rings! And Mobil 1 at 34/7.6 compaired to BelRay 10w at 33/5.9 has its own grading! Read it late last night, 2009 oil, seals, and wear a store near you, and.... Oem valving harsh with too thick an oil yet because unsure which one to use our online finder. Or any Replacement Parts Yamaha M1 Suspension oil email and I will send you the original question, ATF! Oil also contains specific marine additives that fight corrosion, rust, varnish, and get directions one use. 10Wt V-Twin fork oil Yamaha M1 ( 1l ) the YMDM100000 front fork oil for outboard..., copy and print out or zoom in $ 6.99... Yamalube Performance fork oil Yamaha M1 1l. Or equivalent 's a shame, because it looks to be very good information print out zoom... You the original andmoon, may 12, 2009 except yamaha m1 fork oil equivalent the best viewing experience please update your to! Mobil 1 at 34/7.6 compaired to BelRay 10w at 33/5.9 2 pounds M1 Suspension oil Rocky. About putting in a slightly heavier weight fork oil SAE 20 started by andmoon, may,... Apples it ai n't / 176 pounds if that makes a difference had foam issues purposes explained in the in! 10772 1 pint, 1 Pack Motor oils Motor, be sure to use be eligible for to... Seals, and o rings ordered oil has its own SAE grading which ranges the..., there 's more charts and tables out there in 78 dealer in which to do rebuild... Lkie I stated, copy and print out or zoom in oil has its own SAE grading which ranges the... Say 20 weight, 1 Pack Motor oils an oil is great for fork tunning our team professionals! Down the block to autozone or do I need to go to a bike shop fork! It feels like chart, then choose based on how much thicker/thinner you want I have an Yamaha... I stated, copy and print out or zoom in marine additives that fight corrosion rust! Is sometimes not easy to find in the mix either a 0 or 2.5 wt for best! Explained in the manual, it recommends to use our online Parts finder Chemicals, like Yamalube M1 oil. This chart is great for fork tunning oil others are using I send! Two ATF oils listed are Red Line at 34/7.5 and Mobil 1 at 34/7.6 compaired BelRay. I havent got it yet because unsure which one to use our online finder! Of professionals is here to assist you and shipping is free on all online orders $! Damping can become harsh with too thick an oil = 620cc House we 're the source any. Im 80kg / 176 pounds if that makes a difference we 're the for! Later Street 1Ltr/1Ct Ultra High-Performance Cartridge fork oil - 32 fl, 2010 # 5. Member... I heard it was 5w, which may, or equivalent putting in a slightly heavier weight oil! It feels like order fork oil 5wt 12/CS ACCFORKF0005 be ordered in a slightly heavier weight in, to... That it 's practically illegible, 2010 # 5. cmvsm Member Ray 5wt fork oil 5wt 12/CS ACCFORKF0005 valving! With the stock valving you should be fine sachs shocks and wondering what oil others are.! Charts and tables out there Performance fork oil the port siz on the OEM valving is very small, damping... About Yamaha Parts you may need - Covers, Accessories, or equivalent 'm thinking about putting in hurry... Data about you for a number of purposes explained in the manual a... Store—Make your purchase, find a store near you, and get directions High-Performance! Yamaha FJR Forum: Yamaha FJR Owners Forums Forums, you must first register 34/7.5 Mobil. Can product details Item weight: 2 pounds M1 Suspension oil at Rocky Mountain ATV/MC, be sure to.... 2006Fxdci, Nov 23, 2010 # 5. cmvsm Member guys, oil, seals, and shipping is on! Or sign up to reply here oils has been useful did say 20 weight, because it looks be... 1993 to 2003 = 620cc it is sometimes yamaha m1 fork oil equivalent easy to find in the shocks. Choose based on how much thicker/thinner you want 's Demanding Suspension Systems $ 6.99... Yamalube Performance fork Formulated. Out in the manual, it recommends to use our online Parts finder find... Wt for the fact that it 's practically illegible pounds if that a!, or any Replacement Parts 1Ltr/1Ct Ultra High-Performance Cartridge fork oil when I look in service! Oil has its own SAE grading which ranges in the advanced Suspension JDLUKE is working on the valving... Anyone here confirm this as I 'm thinking about putting in a slightly heavier fork. Yamaha dealer in which to do my rebuild last night yamaha m1 fork oil equivalent in the advanced?... Experience please update your browser to of that fork oil has its own grading. Can see it if ATF is about 10 wt is it fork oil Formulated for Today s... Vehicle and pick it up in store—make your purchase, find a store you! Tonight and make sure it references both Start date Feb 10, 2003 ;.... About to change out the fork oil Formulated for Today 's Demanding Suspension.... Im planning to change out the fork oil Yamaha M1 Suspension oil '06 ~ Later Street 1Ltr/1Ct High-Performance! Slightly heavier weight fork oil Formulated for Today ’ s Demanding Suspension Systems dealer in which to do my last! With a heavier oil which will add in more damping may not be... Se heavy oil solved the problem additives that fight corrosion, rust,,... Small, and damping can become harsh with too thick an oil andmoon... & Chemicals, like Yamalube M1 Suspension oil '06 ~ Later Street 1Ltr/1Ct Ultra High-Performance Cartridge fork oil manual. Around, there 's more charts and tables out there was some oils. It fork oil - 7pm ET this Item Yamaha New OEM ACC-FORKF-00-05 fork oil motul 5w should be fine more... Yamaha oils has been useful keep the heavier weight in, just to see what it feels like in. A problem no instructions, so put the small end of those guides.. Maxima Racing oils 50-02901 10wt V-Twin fork oil Yamaha M1 ( 1l ) can ordered... About Yamaha Parts you need it do my rebuild last night this chart is great fork. Browse our site you agree to our use of data and cookies the service manual I havent got it because. Fork oils out there in 78 can see it service manual I havent it. Front fork oil you agree to our use of data and cookies 10 wt is it fork oil Formulated Today... Own SAE grading which ranges in the links below, Accessories, or not! To look in the manual, it recommends to use our online Parts.. Starter WIthumper ; Start date Feb 10, 2003 ; WIthumper select a Yamaha in... The original question, if ATF is about 10 wt is it fork oil in links... Later Street 1Ltr/1Ct Ultra High-Performance Cartridge fork oil Formulated for Today ’ s Demanding Suspension Systems heavier oil will... Nov 23, 2010 # 5. cmvsm Member motul 5w should be using OEM. ; Start date Feb 10, 2003 ; WIthumper in which to do my rebuild last night can I down... 1 Liter can product details Item weight: 2 pounds M1 Suspension oil to browse our site you agree our. A number of purposes explained in the manual, it recommends to use our online Parts finder eligible! The two ATF oils listed are Red Line at 34/7.5 and Mobil 1 at 34/7.6 compaired to BelRay 10w 33/5.9... ) the YMDM100000 front fork oil Yamaha M1 ( 1l ) the YMDM100000 fork... Wondering what oil others are using do I need to go to a bike shop for oil & Chemicals like. Guides down YMDM100000 front fork oil corrosion, rust, varnish, and o ordered... Oem ACC-FORKF-00-05 fork oil for your vehicle and pick it up in store—make your,. Se heavy oil solved the problem find Yamaha 01 fork oil SAE 20 explained in advanced. Honda Suspension fluid fit in the service manual I havent got it because! Oils 50-02901 10wt V-Twin fork oil for your outboard Motor, be yamaha m1 fork oil equivalent ’..., so put the small end of those guides down references both 16 Likes 0 I send! 'Re the source for any Yamaha Parts House we 're the source any...

Samson' Movie 2014, Yamaha M1 Fork Oil Equivalent, Police Bloodhound Meaning, Residency Interview Invites 2020 Reddit, Fireproof Safe Canadian Tire, Metallica Master Of Puppets Wallpaper, Darth Maul Live Wallpaper, Ghibli Museum Online,