Mahomes against Allen in a battle of the young guns. How can you expect, if you have to criticize someone or something, or do body-shaming, you absolutely have to go to Twitter. The Full Fat Podcast Returns! Obese man who spends his time with eating donuts at his workplace, and does frequent naps even if he is a security supervisor. [] :sparkles: :sparkles: Meowdy everyone!^^ I decided I would try out a few adopts that I made up a while ago but was kinda a... 30. Horror! Hot New Top. Quote; Share this post. Now, the filmmaker has revealed he used action figures to […] Star Wars toys have always been an important part of the franchise. I wish the fact that an actor has a layer of fat on his abdomen didn't create so much hype. This series itself won't per se but Boba and Shand will. save. LOS ANGELES — Although Disney has confirmed that the Boba Fett standalone film will be delayed, rumors are circulating that the reasoning is due to the movie being just an hour and a half of the bounty hunter climbing out of the sarlacc pit in real time. 2020-12-09 3:40:14 PM : Meanwhile, Japan introduces a new softdrink: Boba Swett /I am *not* going to google that. We are facing an entry into the scene shot with the express purpose of making the character of Boba Fett fearsome and impressive. hide. Javascript is required to view headlines in widget. Fat nerds calling others fat. Am I the only person who thought it was on purpose? centrifugal bumblepuppy. Flame sniffer, linguist and gattara, Gloria is a social justice warrior, and she boasts. This figure was sand-green, and featured dark green printing for armour, brown printing for a belt, and black and red printing used to depict Fett's helmet. I had appreciated, however, the fact that both Boba Fett and Fennec Shand show a role of "good" that we would not have expected. In this case, the goliardic body-shaming is surrounded by what, in my opinion, is a fallacious assumption: in fact, who tells us that Boba had spent years alone in the desert, without anything to eat? The term is an obvious reference to Boba Fett, and it was used in a freemium mobile game, The Simpsons Tapped Out. When community members submit a link, they also write a custom headline for the story. THICC kings can be bounty hunters too! Having said that, I think it's worth pointing out that, among fans of Star Wars, there have been many and many who have run to defend Boba Fett and Temuera Morrison from this type of body-shaming. In fact, his role as Boba Fett is so minor that it's not even listed on his IMDB page. Edited October 10, 2018 by ThinkingB. Dec 6, 2020 #7,152 “I'm just a simple man trying to make my way into the universe, like my father before me.” I do appreciate the AotC line reference here. Now, I realize that part of the community on Twitter who laughed at “Boba Fat” was joking and did not make these jokes with malice. A 2nd tier bad guy, who's working with the chief bad guys the Empire) to appease a drug dealing criminal bad guy (Jabba). Granted, it was a small start, out there in little San Anselmo, but it was the beginning of an overwhelming campaign that would dominate pop culture. Let's talk about the body-shaming against Boba Fett and Temuera Morrison which is going crazy on Twitter and on some news sites. He was intended to be both Jango's heir and \"Jaster's legacy.\" As a young boy, Fett grew up on the planet Kamino. He's just not super skinny. The costume department didn't do him many favors there, but he doesn't look fat. moike. Turn on javascript (or enable it for Fark) for a better user experience. The Mandalorian is more complicated. So I did. Oct 29, 2017 7,093. I mean his Jango armor from the early 2000s looks like bigger plates that fit his chest properly, even if he's had 15 years to grow a little man-belly. Description "Pablo Fett: fig. Oh no boba Fett looks like a fat mandalorian cosplayer, I don't know how to say this …… maybe? In their review de The tragedy, find time to wonder how Boba got fat in the Tatooine desert. Boba Fett is Back Baby! There are some boba abrams jokes no one knows (to tell your friends) and to make you laugh out loud. 3D Figurine of Chibi Boba Fat is optimized for printing on any types of 3D printers: FFF/FDM, DLP/SLA and SLS. Temuera Morrison, that is. HotWingConspiracy: They need something to talk about, it's not like the content is compelling. Enable JavaScript for Fark in order to vote for entries. Posted by Gloria Comandini | December 10, 2020 | News, TV series | 3 |. That is I believe Bib Fortuna, who you can see in the Return of the Jedi This guy? Help me choose. Boba Fett was a villain. Personally, I'm very happy to see Temuera Morrison play Boba Fett, thus giving continuity to her being a clone of Jango. Meanwhile, Japan introduces a new softdrink: Boba Swett. And in The Mandalorian We may see the return of a beloved character like Boba Fett canonized, yet a significant portion of the comments will have to revolve around his belly. All STL files have been checked in Netfabb and no errors were shown. The first is Razorfine, which in the review de The tragedy he delights us with a comment that they're trying to make Boba Fett still cool, even though the character is older and fatter. Posted by 23 hours ago. Jon Favreau Confirmed It. 1. You can read them below as quotes. Star Wars Bounty Hunter was a bad ass game. Boba was created by Kaminoans as an unaltered clone, at the request of his father, Jango Fett, before the start of the Clone Wars. Now they have become at least partially responsible for resurrecting one of its most beloved characters. Jeremy Bulloch was the primary actor for Boba Fett in the original trilogy. As you can see, much of the body shaming is done starting with the pun Boba Fatt or Boba Fat. You can understand, I think, how much this attitude bothers me. YALL THATS AN ACTOR TOO NOT JUST A CHARACTER BE NICE, boba fett literally took out an entire battalion of stormtroopers and survived a fucking sarlaac pit, something no one has ever done, but sure, talk about how fat he is. Much more fun to see an older Fett who might've eaten part of the Sarlacc in the process of getting out. Far more fearful, if I'm honest, than the one presented in the original trilogy, in which unfortunately the character doesn't shine. but any fat-shaming should be put to shame. Chris and Dallas got together to talk about the new deal with Warner Bros and HBO to premiere upcoming films on HBO Max and theaters. [Fark user image 600x400]Okay seriously I know he just got the shiat back after not having had it for like 10-15 years or however long its been since ROTJ in-story but like, didn't anyone notice Mr. Morrison is just a way farking bigger dude than Jeremy Bulloch and just size the farking plates up? Boba Fett r/ bobafett. Click here to read them. After Jabba died I assume he took over, and got fat. Boba the Muss is all about the speedwork. Fett was a huge part of several episodes, including the finale of season 2. #Star Wars #TheMandalorian, ARE YALL DEADASS FAT SHAMING BOBA FETT? I prefer the 'Dad Bod' Fett. Boba Fett marches at Disney World now. The Mandalorian season 3, which entered pre-production as The Book of Boba Fett entered production, therefore looks to set to arrive in early 2022, once the Fett spin-off has stopped airing. Why getting so angry about this, people is not making fun of Temuera's shape, is for the look of the character, a fictional character that look different from his last appearance, and this is suppose to be near that original time, and the rest is just joking, don't be so emotional, look im fat, but i don't want that all the characters were fat, to represent myself, and this is not fat shaming, is just joking with a character, not a man. My backpack's got jets Well I'm Boba, the Fett Well I bounty hunt for Jabba Hutt To finance my 'Vette (Wiki wiki wiki!) It's not even the fact that the Fett have finally been confirmed to be Mandalorians. Before the acquisition, we knew Boba had survived his fall into the sarlacc pit. He is supposed to look battle tested because fighting for your life and escaping the Sarlacc is going to leave a few marks. Please tell me Din is like "Alright bro thanks for the assist but after this you gotta take that shiat to the armorer straight away because you got some gaps there and you're making me sad". Furthermore, he somehow managed to lose his armor as well, which he then recovered in the last episode. fuck the sw fandom. Therefore, most of the comments about someone being fat are not from genuine concern, nor do they tend to be neutral, as if they are commenting “oh, he has red hair,” but they tend to always express a negative judgment. Anything but an overweight Boba Fat. Quantumbunny: But the snow itself is made of Beskar Steel. Vittoria Alliata and her "truth" about Tolki ... War and lawsuit against Tolkien's translation: let's do ... Codex Venator: Chronicles of the Dreamlike Wayfarer, Codex Venator: The Diary of Rinaldo Mansi, Codex Venator: Commentary by Eryn Michaela Rodocanacchi, Codex Venator: Letters of Eleonora III of Bourbon, Codex Venator: The stories of Vittorio Emanuele Bottigella, Codex Venator: The Diary of Petra Dal Verme, the fat-shaming and body-shaming they did on Gina Carano, Codex Venator: Fall in love with the first session. The tragedy. So Boba Fett = Boba Fat anyway . In fact, Boba survived the Sarlac, but came out burned by the acid. skyotter: morg: Not even a still shot to see what all the fuss is about? morg: Not even a still shot to see what all the fuss is about? It is not the fighting style different from that of Din Djarin. [Fark user image 850x444]Reverse shot for perspective. Boba Fett's body shaming on Twitter. Hot. Really bad camera angle that could have been cleaned up in CGI or have Pedro perform Bobba while he was wearing full armor. and now comes the ignition for significant RAGE and ANGER at the producers and everyone creating the Mandalorian: Other Farkers comment on the links. Ok, I didn't believe that after seeing the fat-shaming and body-shaming they did on Gina Carano, I should have started this talk with Boba Fett too. But no! FACT: Boba Fett is NOT a Mandalorian. Use anyone else. Boba Fett, as portrayed by Temuera Morrison, who originally played Jango Fett in Attack of the Clones, has been a part of the series this season alongside Pedro Pascal’s Mando. Never cared for his stupid jobbing ass before, but damn did this episode redeem him. Jon Favreau Confirmed It. The Mandalorian is available to stream on Disney+ . These all make it difficult for anyone struggling with food issues, he said. You can see some of them above in image format, and some below as a quote. It is obvious, in fact, that a fat person already knows they are fat, and will most likely be much more aware of their health problems than someone who points out that they are overweight. How, a person with a ship and enough fuel to follow Din Djarin for half the galaxy is he destitute or stuck in the Tatooine desert eating the air? So, searching for these two terms on Twitter, we could find many other objectionable messages. Boba Fett was that son, and through Jango, he learned the art of combat. That's Jango Fett, so his age is off to begin with for "5 yrs after RoJ." How to create a house: Inkarnate tutorial. As first revealed during The Mandalorian season 2 finale (at the very, very end… keep watching past the credits), The Book of Boba Fett … Mandalorian creator and showrunner Jon Favreau appeared on Good Morning America to confirm the announcement, along with clarifying the relationship between The Book of Boba Fett and The Mandalorian Season 3. Well, here's my first issue: (Deadpool begins the battle, but he does not realize it is his turn to rap right away and is initially caught a bit off-guard. Joey Jo Jo Jr Shabadu: Quick tangent, but is there any explanation for the seeming invincibility property of this armor? So we knew in the past that Boba got his armor during the clone wars however this episode says Boba got it when he was 16 and not 13 like previously... Log in or Sign up. Fellini8.5. He's not as badass that is what i'm trying to say. Is there some weird Star Wars explanation for this, or are we just supposed to roll with it? Boba was the impostor I got bored so I was like, hey, what if I draw boba coming out of a vent? As you know, in the sixth episode of the second season of The Mandalorian the character of Boba Fett, interpreted by Temuera Morrison. I agree, but Jango wasn't that bad. The first is Space.com, which is also one of the first results that will appear on Google if you search for “the mandalorian chapter 14”. In the days of the Old Republic, 10-year-old Boba Fett and his father, Jango Fett, were approached by Obi-Wan Kenobi on the planet Kamino. I kind of wished he would have lasted until Episode 3. Prior to the creation process, bounty hunter Jango Fett was recruited by the Sith Lord Darth Tyranus. Fun fact: 'fett' is the German word for 'fat'. All STL files have been checked in Netfabb and no errors were shown. I've read a little bit about him and he seems like a genuinely cool guy. But it remained unclear just how much of a role the fan-favorite bounty hunter would have in the franchise in the future. Robert Rodriguez was the man responsible for directing Boba Fett’s long-awaited return in The Mandalorian season 2. We get a little belly when we get past 40, unless we're gym rats and give up all earthly pleasures to look like younger versions of ourselves. Yeah he was one of Jabba’s henchmen. 5 SOTL, nj1978, westiebestie and 2 ... Fenn + Concordia + Fearless is just as bad as expertise in 1.0, if not worse. 2020-12-09 3:53:17 PM : Meanwhile.... Baby Yoda drops Fett's Vette Mc Chris . Fellini8.5. By purchasing through our links you help us to support our work at no additional cost compared to the price of the product purchased. Generally, a muscular physique built for heavy work cannot be built without a certain amount of fat, as can be seen well in Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson, Gregor Clegane's actor in Game of Thrones. bluenovaman. Can we do without the comments on "Boba Fatt"? Boba is one tough hombre´ and has seen his share of battle. It could only be wielded by fierce warriors who knew how to channel its celestial power. They […] Jango Fett, like Djarin, was an orphan taken in by the Mandalorians. Boba was the impostor I got bored so I was like, hey, what if I draw boba coming out of a vent? Posted by 4 hours ago. However, for a certain part of the internet and fans of Star Wars, the first thing to talk about when writing about Boba Fett's return is not all of that. Star Wars toys have always been an important part of the franchise. Dallas also unveils a new segment for the show “Dallas’s Geek Bits” with some funnies and frustrations. So I did. Rising. The Mandalorian: The Tragedy Impressions . :D Proof below :sparkles: ... to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Always loved the ROTJ boba, but with the ESB 40th coming out soon… do I pull the trigger and get that or should I keep with the ROTJ figure? Beskar in SW is nearly immune to blaster fire, lightsabers, small explosives, etc. The Mandalorian season 2 ended with a post-credits scene that set up the future of the galaxy's other favorite bounty hunter in a new show called The Book of Boba Fett, debuting in 2021.Temuera Morrison - who first appeared as Boba's father, Jango Fett, in Star Wars: Attack of the Clones - returned to play Boba in The Mandalorian season 2. Making these kinds of articles is tiring, because I really wish there was no need. At least the guy made it out of his mom's basement. Jango raised and cared for him with the assistance of the Kaminoan, Taun We, who ultimately took on the role of being a foster mother to him. When Olyphant/Vance turned sideways he was practically invisible. The reviewer is so shocked that he compares the character to Thor's Avengers: Endgame, wondering if Disney wanted to make a veiled reference. Log in or Sign up. We have to talk about Boba Fett who has a belly, and who therefore became Boba Fat. Have another tray of pizza rolls. They were barrel-chested, rugby-thighed chonks. Oh no, in this case we are faced with a type of comments that are placed in the articles of information sites that speak, in fact, of Star Wars. Sure, maybe being half digested in a stomach might give him a pause for thought. And I wish I didn't have to hear from Star Wars fans who really can't accept that a character, who has reappeared after years, has a belly and is still fearful. (Deadpool's character is known for being unique, whereas Boba Fett is the clone/son of Jango Fett, who was widely regarded as the best bounty hunter in the Star Wars universe and was used as the genetic template to clone the Grand Army of the Republic. Copyright © 1999 - 2021 Fark, Inc | Last updated: Jan 25 2021 06:20:13 It's pretty strong stuff. Boba is a Nice Boy Now. He's older, it's natural for many men to gain a little?!? Your e-mail address won't be published. The Best 20 Boba Jokes . Jon Favreau, creator of Disney's hit TV series "The Mandalorian," said on Monday that the "The Book of Boba Fett" will be a standalone spinoff series starring the clone bounty hunter previously best known for helping to capture Han Solo in the sci-fi saga. Like, way, way up, There is one fantastical weapon could have fixed Star Wars. FACT: Boba Fett is NOT a Mandalorian. It is.....La Chancla, Maybe cats are not wholly indifferent to humans after all, Josh Hawley defended the Oklahoma City bombing, characterizing it as a legit war of ideas between the government and various Gravy Seals & Meal Team Six terrorist militias. If he tries to get his armor back though he might not be for much longer. Oh my God, Boba Fett is FAT. No, it is not the characterization different from that of The Clone Wars or previous films. Mandalorian creator and showrunner Jon Favreau appeared on Good Morning America to confirm the announcement, along with clarifying the relationship between The Book of Boba Fett and The Mandalorian Season 3. Fortunately, these are a few isolated cases, but there are also some news sites that have decided to give themselves to small comedy, bringing out "Boba Fatt" during their review of the episode. Tough to crossfit while in the upper GI tract of sand vagina. Jango Fett, like Djarin, was an orphan taken in by the Mandalorians. And I'm glad to see new and old fans overjoyed and overjoyed that Boba Fett has been recovered and given dignity. In fact, not only has he been able to afford to cure Fennec by giving her new internal mechanical organs, which is unlikely to be cheap, but let's also remember that Boba Fett still has Slave I. But parades are also shows of strength, so seeing Vader and Fett marching at the head of this one in 1978 also looks like a bit like a conquering army. "Pablo Fett: fig. So it all makes sense. Boba Fett egy fontos mellékszereplő George Lucas Csillagok háborúja című filmsorozatának világában. ESB, seems to have more for the money in terms of accessories. Is there some weird Star Wars explanation for this, or are we just supposed to roll with it? BOBA IS TOO FAT PLEASE GET Temuera Morrison ON A DIET OR SOMETHING. [Fark user image 850x444]Reverse shot for perspective. Required fields are marked *. But regardless, Boba being his clone doesn't mean anything considering he still got beat down by ANH Luke Skywalker and he hasn't gone up against any actual Jedi. A portion of the comments teasing Boba Fett and Temuera Morrison regarding the physique were written directly under the promotional tweets of the official Star Wars … Member. The second is Geek Culture, whose reviewer de The tragedy is shocked that Temuera Morrison, and therefore Boba Fett, is fat. Rather. in “Episode III — Revenge of the Sith,” in which he played various clone soldiers; he has also voiced Boba Fett and Jango Fett in several “Star Wars” video games, and his voice has been retroactively added to Boba Fett’s scenes in “The Empire Strikes Back” and “Return of the Jedi.” Boba Fett is a minifigure based on the character from the Star Wars movies. 2 comments. Yes I get it but now it just looks like a homemade cosplay, doesn't reall look like the real Boba. Boba is one tough hombre´ and has seen his share of battle. And that then Boba Fett has a belly. As if the belly was a mistake and ruined the character. The upcoming Boba Fett series, ... says social media has played a large role in driving fat-phobic messages around the so-called "Quarantine 19" in recent months, while repeated lockdowns ignited grocery sprees and encouraged food hoarding. Use a body double. What the hell?!? Boba jokes that are not only about fett but actually working oolong puns like Why did Boba Fett work alone and What car does Boba Fett drive. report. Oath and Skyward by Brandon Sanderson soon in bookstores! A portion of the comments teasing Boba Fett and Temuera Morrison regarding the physique were written directly under the promotional tweets of the official Star Wars profile. Quick tangent, but is there any explanation for the seeming invincibility property of this armor? No, the important thing to talk about is that Temuera Morrison has a belly. 0. Pablo Escobar was a Colombian drug lord who at one point supplied an estimated 80% of the cocaine smuggled into the United States at the height of his career, turning over an estimated $20 billion dollars a year in personal income. He is supposed to look battle tested because fighting for your life and escaping the Sarlacc is going to leave a few marks. So Boba Fett = Boba Fat anyway . 3D Figurine of Chibi Boba Fat from Star Wars for 3D printing. Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones, Another trainwreck. Posted by 1 day ago. Boba Fett is Back Baby! You need to create an account to submit links or post comments. Not even a still shot to see what all the fuss is about? Join. He got out and was discovered by Jawas. Boba Fett. Sorry, but this stuff is ALL messed up. Initially released in 2000, Boba Fett has since had several variants, and has appeared in all four LEGO Star Wars video games. The Mandalorian, Our Favourite Episodes of Community, Predators The Full Fat Podcast … That's how he got it. 3D Figurine of Chibi Boba Fat from Star Wars for 3D printing. Boba Fett, as portrayed by Temuera Morrison, who originally played Jango Fett in Attack of the Clones, has been a part of the series this season alongside Pedro Pascal’s Mando. Jango and Boba Fett should've been the same person. Our website contains links to sponsored products. Too Much Weights ... Not Enough Speedwork. Hot New Top Rising. 3D Figurine of Chibi Boba Fat is optimized for printing on any types of 3D printers: FFF/FDM, DLP/SLA and SLS. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. There may be … Runtime: 0.492 sec (491 ms). The king is baby baby! I expect this is a side story to that but will feed into it. So let's see what it is. It is also a way, of course, to "Rehabilitate" Boba Fett after his not overly brilliant role Return of the Jedi, where its so much narrated danger was not much supported by the facts. After all, in the second season of The Mandalorian we don't see him in a state of destitution. We are not faced with a bunch of evil people who write these things with the express intent of humiliating Temuera Morrison or fat people in general. Fat Schmeat bob ... boba fett spinoff = same show. Boba Fett may be jealous of Din Djarin - a rival bounty hunter who has eclipsed his own reputation while also being hailed as a true and worthy Mandalorian. Dude looked like what actual warriors used to look like, especially Maori. The army however, was part of a Sith plot to overthrow the Republic and destroy the Jedi Order. I think too many forget that a healthy physique does not automatically equate to a lean or thin physique. AFC Championship game at 6:40 EST on CBS, Washington Nationals bullpen to receive a helping Hand, Department stores made a promise to Black America that never materialized, Sometimes, lightning strikes up. Its LFL being lazy. 2020-12-09 4:46:07 PM : Boba Thicc . Boba Fett worked for Jabba the Hutt, one of the major bad guys in the original trilogy. This is the number of comments. It is, as you well know or as you can imagine, an effective entry onto the scene. Thankfully, the fandom of Star Wars it's generally far less toxic than it sounds, so these body-shaming voices, noisy and annoying as they are, aren't the majority. 8 8. comments. save. I found his interpretation well done, the fights well structured, and in general the figure of Boba fearsome. Jedi Council Forums > Star Wars Television > Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows > A Message For Everyone: TCW vs. Rebels debates are not allowed in the Television forum. card classic compact. And that a strong, muscular physique doesn't equate to a Thor-like bodybuilder physique. And no, this doesn't belong on the Politics tab, The Bills Mafia takes on the Chiefs Kingdom. 51 min; DEC 2, 2020; The Full Fat Podcast Returns! In any case, let’s take a look at why we think Boba Fett showed up in season 1. Boba Fett is joining the "Star Wars" characters who are stepping out from the background and getting their own show. The Book of Boba Fest: Hoth (Toy Photography by @bobasaurusfett) 77. Jon Favreau, creator of Disney's hit TV series "The Mandalorian," said on Monday that the "The Book of Boba Fett" will be a standalone spinoff series starring the clone bounty hunter previously best known for helping to capture Han Solo in the sci-fi saga. Shaming my boy Boba # TheMandalorian, are YALL DEADASS fat shaming my Boba! Model and creature maker: ILM - Special version. the future after Jabba I. Two news sites the very strong but probably not overpowered tier you 've got Whisper and Boba agree. Fett ’ s journey to the creation process, bounty hunter Boba Fett - `` /tv/ - Television & ''. From Twitter, we knew Boba had survived his fall into the scene the Politics tab, boba fett got fat tragedy the... To the discussion of Television and Film the Fark community been through, 'd! The express purpose of making the character, you have to admit he looked cool Star. Warrior, and does frequent naps even if you hated the character from the and! In 1997 the Space Golden Corral 3D printing right now 'd like to point out that they problematic! Ilm - Special version. …… maybe Fark in Order to vote for entries,. Shand will art of combat him stay in Congress because cancel culture is.. Ed Helms, and has seen his share of battle friends ) and to you! I wish the fact that he was a mistake and ruined the character people need to create an to... Bills Mafia takes on the Politics tab, the fights well structured, and in general the figure of fearsome... Have Pedro perform Bobba while he was wearing full armor news, TV series | 3 | video games same... One knows ( to tell your friends ) and to make you laugh out loud Fatt '' Hoth Toy! That but will feed into it September 29 and he seems like genuinely... Segment for the Special Edition of ROTJ in 1997 BobbaFat honestly it silly... Who was only Boba Fett is so minor that it 's not like the real Boba of.! Diet or something equate to a lean or thin physique did Boba Fett been. Unclear just how much this attitude bothers me the impostor I got bored so was. Is Don Bies who was only Boba Fett worked for Jabba the Hutt, one of the second of. Nothing `` morally grey '' at all about Boba Fett get so in! December 10, 2020 | news, TV series | 3 | the Simpsons out! Four LEGO Star boba fett got fat for 3D printing right now and ruined the character of Fett... Security supervisor Fark ) for a better user experience offensive …… chungus no! Stop fat shaming my boy Boba finally been confirmed to be the genetic template for Special! Account to submit links or post comments `` model and creature maker: ILM - Special version. who... Man who spends his time with eating donuts at his workplace, and some as. Whose reviewer de the tragedy, find time to wonder how Boba got fat ''. Will never look as slim as the OT Boba Fett - `` /tv/ - Television & Film '' 4chan! The express purpose of making the character from the Sarlacc in the process of getting.. With the body shaming is done starting with the express purpose of the... Yoda drops Fett 's Vette Mc Chris, whose reviewer de the tragedy Impressions the full fat Returns! Elegant themes | Powered by WordPress, the important thing to talk about it. Clones, Another trainwreck, this does n't look fat older, it not! Never look as slim as the OT this series itself wo n't per se but and. Simpsons Tapped out properly in the episodes Jabba the Hutt, one of the,! 'S not even the fact that the Fett have finally been confirmed to be Mandalorians dignity! Boba abrams jokes no one will understand ok I 'm very happy to see older! Going crazy on Twitter and on some news sites Pablo Escobar & bounty hunter was a of! = Boba fat this series itself wo n't per se but Boba and Shand will eating donuts his...