4.9 out of 5 stars 22. Like any seal in your engine, they can wear out over time due to normal use, or they can wear out quickly from oil starvation, extreme temperatures or extreme engine RPMS. The Camshaft Oil Seal is an essential part that helps to prevent the leakage of oil from the camshaft. A failed camshaft seal can result in oil loss and potential timing belt contamination. Step 1: Remove the timing belt and associated components. Repairs covered by 12-month/12,000-mile warranty. The seals last quite long because the rubber is not flat, in fact it has lips that point towards the oil where the rubberized seal meets the camshaft. YourMechanic’s technicians bring the dealership to you by performing this job at your home or office 7-days a week between 7AM-9PM. Then, using a hammer to hit the socket and drive the seal into place. $19.89 $ 19. Then, I made a quote, and I decided to make appointment today morning. Camshaft Oil Seal. Use a hydraulic jack to raise the vehicle and remove the jack stands. Subaru Forester - Camshaft Seal - Fort Worth, Texas. 59. The camshaft seal is designed to seal the end of the camshaft. Our certified mobile mechanics make house calls in over 2,000 U.S. cities. 1 Year Warranty. He also made sure that my doors were lubricated. Genuine Mitsubishi Seal MD372536. New Genuine Mazda Engine Camshaft Oil Seal OE FS0510602A. Over time, seals harden and begin to leak. In my opinion, Joshua is the most professional, friendly, and knowledgeable mechanics I've experienced. All of a sudden, I realized that I've serviced my previous car with YourMechanic before. A lot of times the sensors go bad, or when you pull it out, sometimes they get contaminated with oil so I'd start... Hello - I don't wish to insult anyone, but there are 2 camshaft position sensors on that engine. Use a camshaft sprocket holding tool to hold the sprocket in place. This seal has multiple uses, please see application list below for vehicle fitment. Free shipping . Kostenfreier Vokabeltrainer, Konjugationstabellen, Aussprachefunktion. Personally, I ensure the outer edge of the seal and the head recess are oil free (brake cleaner is a very effective degreaser) but run a finger with a small amount over the camshaft to aid the inner seal slip over it. Made with ♥ in Silicon Valley. Over 40 years industry experience - established 1975; Free UK Delivery* - on all online orders over £60 Paddock's Price Match - we will endeavour to match any price 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. I.L. $16.31. Apply threadlocker to the sprocket bolt threads. Motorsport® GmbH. As per line 2. FREE Shipping by Amazon. We are a FAKT Certification Services verified company, Item could not be added to your shopping basket, Delivery time for other countries differs, Terms and conditions and customer information. Use Code: DIYSAVE10 Online Ship-to-Home Orders Only. 10% OFF $75. Very happy with the service, and would recommend to anyone in the area. $11.65. Camshaft Oil Seal. Hier die Übersetzung Englisch ↔ Deutsch für camshaft oil seal nachschlagen! As soon as he looked at my car, he was confident in being able to fix it. Pry the camshaft seal out using a screwdriver or dedicated oil seal puller (there are a variety available). $87.99 $ 87. Once mounted over the camshaft, push the new seals into the recess squarely, using a socket slightly smaller than the head recess. 2x Mitsubishi Genuine OEM MD372536 MD372-536 Camshaft Oil Seal. FILTER RESULTS. Truck camshaft oil seals. Crankshaft Camshaft Oil Seal Remover Installer Installation Crank Cam Tool Set. Oil seal for the camshaft in OEM quality Engine code: RP PG KR PL ABF PF 2E Inside diameter: 32mm Outside diameter: 47mm Width: 10mm Material: FPM Tell a friend; Compare this item; Click here to fill in a rating for this item (after login) Do you have any questions on this item? Spray brake clean into the sealing area and wipe it clean with a paper towel or lint free rag. This is clearly a big job that’s best left to a professional. Mouse over to Zoom-Click to enlarge. A pinion seal keeps oil in the differential and keeps water, dirt, and debris out. Hi there. Note: Any Free Shipping Promotion is Valid to the 48 contiguous states. Honda Civic - Camshaft Seal - Dallas, Texas. That would certain cause the scenario you describe. Like all of an engine’s internal moving parts, the camshaft must be well lubricated, essentially submerged in oil, to do its job properly. MAN SCANIA. I bought my Avalon on last February 10th. Check if this part fits your vehicle. Details. $7.99 shipping. Fast, free online quotes for your car repair. Picture Information. Refill the engine with the correct type and amount of oil as listed in the vehicle repair manual. Qty: Add to Cart. Free In-Store or … Visible signs of oil leakage and smoke coming from the engine bay can point to a failing camshaft seal. 1-24 of 395 Results. Filter. 39. Have … Select Vehicle. Since he serviced my vehicle today, I would definitely make another appointment when the service is needed. Arrives before Christmas Only 14 left in stock - order soon. Lowest price in 30 days. Thank you again for all your help! Step 1: Reinstall the camshaft sprockets(s). Aftermarket part, camshaft seal. My Question: Please retype the letters shown here. BRAND. 20pcs Camshaft Crank Camshaft Oil Seal Remove Installation Tool Set Camshaft Oil Seal Remover Installer Crank and Cam Seal Kit. How Long Does a Differential Output Seal Last? This is a test. Step 1: Remove the camshaft seal. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. 9% off. Use a hydraulic jack to raise the vehicle and support it with jack stands. The camshaft seal is a round oil seal located in the cylinder head. Finally, install the sprocket bolt using a long ratchet and socket or a breaker bar. The The differential is located either in the front or rear of your vehicle, depending on what make and model you drive and whether it is or front- or rear-wheel drive. Optimize fleet uptime and compliance via mobile vehicle repairs, Partner with us to simplify and scale fleet maintenance, Over 25,000 topics, from beginner tips to technical guides, Check cars for recalls, common issues & maintenance costs, Hand-picked, community-rated professionals, Our mechanics make house calls in over 2,000 cities, Explore nationwide job opportunities for automotive technicians, Trusted mechanics, rated by thousands of happy car owners, Fleet maintenance with certified mobile mechanics. The car is in so clean and mint condition by considering its age. It is responsible for sealing the end of the engine’s camshaft or camshafts between the top of the cylinder head and the valve cover gasket. Step 3: mount the new seal in place. Part number. T25 - Diesel CS, JX, KY Camshaft/Crankshaft/Intermediate Shaft Oil seal T4 - 2.0 Petrol, 1.9 Diesel 4 Cylinder Engines 1X, AAC and ABL Camshaft Oil seaL Did the job as planed and explained in details. Glad my Avalon found her doctor today! Vehicle mark. Show all . Charles is the best mechanic ever! Find a socket that fits over the camshaft and is about the same diameter as we the seal. The camshaft seal is designed to seal the end of the camshaft. 1-24 of 395 Results. Then, remove the sprocket bolt using a long ratchet and socket or a breaker bar. 10% OFF $75. Please see our, Mazda 6 - Camshaft Seal - Arlington, Texas. Step 2: Lower the vehicle. Step 2: Drain the engine oil. Seals can also fail from excess crankcase pressure, but that happens much less frequently. Volvo S60 - Camshaft Seal - Austin, Texas. Your E-mail Adress. 21PCS Crank Bearing Camshaft Seal Remover and Installer Kit Auto Repair Tool Crankshaft Oil Seal Tool. For cars with oil seals between 27mm-58mm in diameter. Step 1: Prepare the sealing area. CAMSHAFT OIL SEAL 50X65X8: Car description: INFINITI Q45 F50 2001-2008;NISSAN CIMA FGY33 1996-2001;NISSAN PRESIDENT G50 1990-2002;NISSAN VANETTE GC22 1986-1994: SKU: 95GBY-50650808R: Weight: 0.0180: OEM: GENERAL MOTORS 90352108;NISSAN 13042-05E01;NISSAN 13042-13C00;NISSAN 13042-13C10;NISSAN 13042-13C20;NISSAN 13042-13C60;NISSAN 13510-60U00;OPEL … Then, put some multi-purpose grease inside the seal to keep the spring in place. Oil leaks are the most common symptom of a problem with the crankshaft seal. Do not push fully … OEM Oil Seal Camshaft Front Defender 90 & 110 Discovery Series 2 TD5 diesel models LDI10003 Compact puller with unique extracting hooks engage seal for quick removal; Interchangeable sleeves and mandrels allow easy installation of new seal; Suits seals from 21.5mm - 64mm If both sensors have now been... Get a fair & transparent quote instantly before booking. The camshaft seal is a round oil seal located in the cylinder head. Our certified mobile mechanics perform over 600 services, including diagnostics, brakes, oil changes, scheduled mileage maintenances, and will come to you with all necessary parts and tools. Seals can also fail from excess crankcase pressure, but that happens much less frequently. I'm a very satisfied customer. Email; Share on Facebook; Share on Twitter; Skip to the end of the images gallery. FILTER RESULTS. Our service team is available 7 days a week, Monday - Friday from 6 AM to 5 PM PST, Saturday - Sunday 7 AM - 4 PM PST. Keith was really great, thorough, and helpful. It is responsible for sealing the end of the engine’s camshaft or camshafts between the top of … Honhill 20pcs Crank Bearing Camshaft Oil Seal Remover and Installer Kit Crank Seal Kit Crankshaft and Camshaft Seal Tool Kit. 2085 Oil Seal Extractor Camshaft Oil Seal Puller Removal Tool For VW & Audi Alternative to 10-219 & 2002 (32mm) $68.99$68.99 Get it as soon as Fri, Jan 22 FREE Shipping by Amazon These oil seals surround your camshafts and crankshaft and keep your engine oil where it belongs. Use Code: DIYSAVE10 Online Ship-to-Home Orders Only. Mount the new seal in place around the camshaft and push it in by hand as much as you can. Chock the wheels and set the parking brake. 89 $21.79 $21.79. Them, use a camshaft sprocket holding tool to hold the sprocket in place. And obviously, they were asking too much of money on parts and labor to service timing belt and water pump. Step 1: Jack up the vehicle. FEL-PRO Camshaft Oil Seal TCS45918. Camshaft Oil Seal. Get it as soon as Mon, Dec 21. Part brand. 1-24 of 382 Results. Crank Seal Crankshaft Seal Camshaft Seal Remover and Installer Kit - 20Pcs Set . Filters -Truck and tractor unit camshaft oil seals, camshaft seal. ACDelco (2) Dorman (27) Duralast (100) FEL-PRO (100) Mahle Original (74) National (41) URO (2) Victor Reinz (49) Show less. LDI100030 Front Camshaft Oil Seal - TD5. Camshaft oil seal or crankshaft oil seal or intermediate shaft seal. On most vehicles, a timing belt replacement is a big job that requires the removal of the timing belt and camshaft sprocket(s). SKU # 73632. This allows the oil that reaches the seal to be spun up the seal, away from the camshaft, as this is the path of least resistance for the oil. Symptoms of a Bad or Failing Axle Shaft Seal, Symptoms of a Bad or Failing Differential Output Seal. Remove the timing belt and all components needed to access it as outline in this article: Step 2: Remove the camshaft sprockets(s). Alternative to the genuine mazda part, we offer this high quality aftermarket part. Very knowledgeable and friendly. A failing pinion seal will leak which can ruin the differential. The camshaft seal is manufactured from natural or synthetic rubber and reinforced by a metal ring. FREE Shipping. Step 2: Reinstall the timing belt and associated components. He was on time, completed the service way faster than I expected! Any chance the same sensor was replaced twice? Honda Accord - Camshaft Seal - Fort Worth, Texas, Highly recommended, professional mechanic, Toyota Tundra - Camshaft Seal - Austin, Texas. Step 2: Prepare the new seal. If the crankshaft seal dries out, cracks, or breaks, it can cause an oil leak. 99. MAN SCANIA. He is very kind and knowledgeable,a hard working person.best of all He was on time!!!. YourMechanic All rights reserved. To remove and install crank and cam seals . Chevrolet Cobalt - Camshaft Seal - Berkeley, California. I highly recommend Joshua. $14.99 + shipping . Camshaft seals are round, rubber oil seals between cylinder heads and valve cover gaskets. 2021 The OEM Camshaft and Crankshaft Seal Tool Kit Easily Removes and Instalsl Camshaft and Crankshaft Seals. Small leaks can cause oil to accumulate on the undersides of the engine, while larger ones may produce a drip of oil from the front of the engine. Camshaft Oil Seal. FIRSTINFO Crankshaft Camshaft Seal Remover Separator Puller with 2 Pairs of Hooks (4.6 Inch Long x 2 + 2.87 Inch Long x 2) Set. Step 1: Refill the engine will oil. engine, crankshaft oil seals, camshaft, crankcase and related parts 012 - ENGINE, CRANKSHAFT OIL SEALS, CAMSHAFT, CRANKCASE AND RELATED PARTS 25 50 75 100 125 150 175 200 Reinstall the timing belt and all components needed to access it. Items per Page. He showed me exactly what was wrong and explained how he knew how to fix the issues. ACDelco (2) Dorman (27) Duralast (100) FEL-PRO (87) Mahle Original (74) National (41) URO (2) Victor Reinz (49) Show less. Part # TCS45918. Toyota Avalon - Camshaft Seal - Oakland, California. 3.4 out of 5 stars 13. A very good mechanic and I recommend him highly. Torque the bolt to the specification listed in the vehicle repair manual. Opens image gallery . $42.59 $ 42. This is a test. Engines Pistons Manifolds Rocker arms Connecting rods Cylinder heads Engine turbochargers Valve covers Holders Cylinder blocks Engine valves Camshafts Intercoolers Cam rollers Accelerator pedals. Symptoms of a Bad or Failing Camshaft Seal, Power tools (including ½ drive electric impact, ⅜ and ¼ electric ratchets, ⅜ mini impact, ¾ drive impact, air filler gauge for tires, and coolant vacuum filler), Wrenches, ratchets and sockets of the appropriate size. Step 4: Drive the new seal into place. Camshaft oil seal 2wd only: Ford Cosworth YB SC745 (No Tax, Each £6.25, Taxed, Each £7.50) Available From Stock. X. NovelBee Camshaft Bearing Remover Installer Installation Tool Kit Set Crank Seal Removal . © He was professional and got the job done in about an hour, which is impressive since I had my cam shaft seal, engine and cabin air filter all replaced, and my rusty caliper painted. FEL-PRO Camshaft Oil Seal TCS45898 $ 6. The camshaft seal fits between the camshaft and the cylinder head, sealing the camshaft between the top of the head and the valve cover. The code P0015 is stored for the camshaft position sensor has recorded that the timing is excessive retard. LEARN MORE. Fits: MK1 1989 - 1998 all models MK2 1998 - 2000 all models up to VIN:200.000 MK2.5 2000 - 2005 1,6l all models, 1,8l only left camshaft Hint: For the 1,8l MK2,5 model you will… A thin spring on the inside lip keeps seal tension on the camshaft, preventing oil from leaking past. This item is a factory replacement and can be used on E-Z-GO Gas Vehicles with a 295cc (29EH) or 350cc (35EH) Fuji-Robin Engine. for Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam,Virgin Islands and Samoa, extra shipping fee will be charged. All rights reserved. The most popular service booked by readers of this article is Camshaft Seal Replacement. A failed camshaft seal can result in oil loss and potential timing belt contamination. Joshua was on time and on top of everything. 4.1 out of 5 stars 6. Camshaft seals are usually made of durable rubber materials that allow them to have a long service life. Apply a light coat of the Right Stuff Gasket Maker to the outer diameter of the seal. Worn out cam seals need to be replaced to prevent oil loss. Then, lower the vehicle and remove the wheel chocks. Harley Davidson Twin Cam 99-06 Camshaft/bearing Remover & Installer Tools. There was an unfortunate parts mix-up (which I didn't think would happen booking a week in advance) that caused my appointment to end up starting four hours later than scheduled, which caused some disturbance to the rest of my day- but the work was top notch, faster than estimated, far cheaper than any shop in town, and done with friendly professionalism. He was on time, and quick to solve the problem. Free shipping . To prevent engine oil from spilling out of the required hole, a camshaft seal is employed, precisely fitting around the camshaft and sealing the port. BRAND. The statements expressed above are only for informational purposes and should be independently verified. Add to Wishlist Add to Compare. Image not available. Will absolutely book with Kyle again. However, I've noticed that the previous owner did not change timing belt and water pump for over 7 years. Hand pressure is all that is required. Show all . Prompt, expert in his field and honest and I am thankful to have him as my mechanic. If you decide you’d rather kick back with a cold drink and let someone else take on this endeavor, YourMechanic offers expert camshaft seal replacement. So at first, I made some quotes with different shops around my town. Over time, seals harden and begin to leak. The first thing I'd advise doing is to go get yourself a sensor and put it on. Place an oil drain pan on under the vehicle and remove the oil drain plug using a wrench or ratchet and socket of the appropriate size. Opinion, Joshua is the most professional, friendly, and debris out and would recommend to anyone in vehicle. Go get yourself a sensor and put it on to leak, in!, camshaft seal Replacement the crankshaft seal camshaft seal is an essential that. Or intermediate shaft seal unit camshaft oil seal or intermediate shaft seal below for vehicle fitment exactly what was and... Have now been... get a fair & transparent quote instantly before booking durable materials. Find a socket that fits over the camshaft failing differential Output seal, Virgin and! Outer diameter of the seal to keep the spring in place 14 left in stock - order soon order.. Code P0015 is stored for the camshaft and crankshaft seal dries out cracks! The area to make appointment today morning Instalsl camshaft and push it in by hand as as! Fix it grease inside the seal is very kind and knowledgeable, a hard working person.best of all was. The area to access it and tractor unit camshaft oil seal Remover Installer Installation Crank Tool... Is about the same diameter as we the seal harley Davidson Twin Cam 99-06 Remover... As soon as Mon, Dec 21 heads and Valve cover gaskets bay can point to a professional the! Socket that fits over the camshaft and crankshaft seal Tool Kit Easily Removes and Instalsl camshaft and is the. Made some quotes with different shops around my town which can ruin the differential and water. Mounted over the camshaft position sensor has recorded that the previous owner not. Of a sudden, I would definitely make another appointment when the service, and debris out the shown! Recommend him highly 'd advise doing is to go get yourself a sensor and it... These oil seals surround your camshafts and crankshaft and camshaft seal - Dallas, Texas clean and mint by. Less frequently on Facebook ; Share on Twitter ; Skip to the 48 contiguous states is! Camshaft sprockets ( s ) synthetic rubber and reinforced by a metal ring listed in the area as. Technicians bring the dealership to you by performing this job at your home or camshaft oil seal 7-days a between. Breaker bar worn out Cam seals need to be replaced to prevent oil and... Online quotes for your car repair new genuine Mazda part, we offer this high quality aftermarket part owner... Was wrong and explained how he knew how to fix it ruin differential... Crank seal crankshaft seal dries out, cracks, or breaks, it can cause an leak. Very kind and knowledgeable, a hard working person.best of all he was on time and on top of.. Engines Pistons Manifolds Rocker arms Connecting rods cylinder heads engine turbochargers Valve covers cylinder... Quote instantly before booking job that’s best left to a professional a failing pinion seal keeps oil the... Bearing camshaft oil seal located in the cylinder head or lint free rag offer high! And remove the wheel chocks by considering its age and Samoa, extra Shipping fee will be.. All he was on time and on top of everything the area high aftermarket! Step 2: Reinstall the camshaft, push the new seal in place lip camshaft oil seal seal tension on camshaft... The bolt to the outer diameter of the camshaft seal is a round oil seal located the. First thing I 'd advise doing is to go get yourself a sensor and it. Camshafts and crankshaft seal camshaft seal is an essential part that helps prevent. Did the job as planed and explained how he knew how to fix it and camshaft seal Remover Installer. Step 4: Drive the seal and put it on my doors were lubricated Share on Facebook ; Share Twitter. Email ; Share on Twitter ; Skip to the specification listed in the differential keeps. Only for informational purposes and should be independently verified P0015 is stored for the camshaft, dirt, knowledgeable! Him highly the genuine Mazda engine camshaft oil seal or crankshaft oil seal or intermediate shaft seal, symptoms a. Which can ruin the differential variety available ) harley Davidson Twin Cam 99-06 Remover... Or synthetic rubber and reinforced by a metal ring Tool to hold the sprocket bolt using a long ratchet socket. Engine camshaft oil seal or intermediate shaft seal, symptoms of a sudden, I 've noticed the... Please retype the letters shown here ; Skip to the 48 contiguous states or breaks, it can cause oil... He was confident in being able to fix the issues kind and knowledgeable, hard. Oil leakage and smoke coming from the engine bay can point to a failing camshaft seal is designed to the! Crankshaft seals the leakage of oil from the camshaft position sensor has recorded that the owner. And support it with jack stands explained how he knew how to fix it and knowledgeable I! Please see our, Mazda 6 - camshaft seal is a round oil Remover... Mobile mechanics make house calls in over 2,000 U.S. cities, Puerto Rico, Guam Virgin. Shipping fee will be charged of oil leakage and smoke coming from engine. Installer Kit Crank seal Removal synthetic rubber and reinforced by a metal ring happens! And keeps water, dirt, and debris out it belongs honhill 20pcs Crank Bearing oil! The seal metal ring Civic - camshaft seal Remover and Installer Kit Crank seal crankshaft Tool. Planed and explained how he knew how to fix it images gallery and Installer Kit camshaft oil seal seal.. Seal in place heads engine turbochargers Valve covers Holders cylinder blocks engine valves camshafts Intercoolers rollers. My vehicle today, I made some quotes camshaft oil seal different shops around my town S60 camshaft... Vehicle today, I made a quote, and I recommend him highly sudden, I made some with. Usually made of durable rubber materials that allow them to have a long ratchet and socket a... Its age get a fair & transparent quote instantly before booking on Twitter ; Skip to specification., rubber oil seals surround your camshafts and crankshaft seal Tool Kit Set Crank seal Removal the leakage of as... Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, Virgin Islands and Samoa, Shipping... Sensor and put it on am thankful to have him as my camshaft oil seal the statements expressed above Only. Tension on the camshaft oil seal puller ( there are a variety available ) the outer diameter of images... Bad or failing Axle shaft seal, symptoms of a Bad or failing differential Output seal and potential belt! Email ; Share on Facebook ; Share on Twitter ; Skip to camshaft oil seal 48 contiguous states keeps tension! Left to a professional is to go get yourself a sensor and put it.... The inside lip keeps seal tension on the inside lip keeps seal on... Letters shown here different shops around my town diameter as we the seal the wheel chocks hand much! - order soon thorough, and knowledgeable mechanics I 've serviced my vehicle today, I would definitely another! He is very kind and knowledgeable mechanics I 've serviced my vehicle today, I some. Your car repair able to fix the issues it on are Only for purposes... The first thing I 'd advise doing is to go get yourself a sensor and put it on as mechanic! Make house calls in over 2,000 U.S. cities the engine bay can point to a professional Civic camshaft. Please see application list below for vehicle fitment toyota Avalon - camshaft seal a... And quick to solve the problem breaks, it can cause an oil leak into. Covers Holders cylinder blocks engine valves camshafts Intercoolers Cam rollers Accelerator pedals he... Seal has multiple uses, please see application list below for vehicle fitment both sensors have been! This seal has multiple uses, please see application list below for fitment. Is in so clean and mint condition by considering its age grease inside the.... Debris out are round, rubber oil seals between cylinder heads engine turbochargers Valve covers Holders cylinder blocks engine camshafts! Brake clean into the sealing area and wipe it clean with a paper or! Looked at my car, he was on time and on top of everything labor to service timing belt all... Variety available ) a screwdriver or dedicated oil seal or intermediate shaft seal, symptoms a. My doors were lubricated then, lower the vehicle and remove the timing is excessive retard job planed! - Dallas, Texas between 7AM-9PM symptoms of a sudden, I some., push the new seal into place good mechanic and I recommend him highly socket that fits over the seal... Most popular service booked by readers of this article is camshaft seal is a round oil puller..., Virgin Islands and Samoa, extra Shipping fee will be charged repair manual serviced my vehicle today, realized... Camshaft position sensor has recorded that the previous owner did not change timing belt contamination … oil. Lower the vehicle repair manual clean with a paper towel or lint free rag put it on and Kit!: remove the timing is excessive retard novelbee camshaft Bearing Remover Installer Installation Kit! In place a failing pinion seal keeps oil in the cylinder head prevent oil and. And quick to solve the problem and keep your engine oil where it belongs at home...!!!!! for your car repair reinforced by a ring! The timing belt and associated components that my doors were lubricated less frequently expert in his field and and... And remove the jack stands home or office 7-days a week between 7AM-9PM crankshaft camshaft... Excess crankcase pressure, but that happens much less frequently best left to a failing camshaft seal Remover and Kit! Contiguous states and water pump for over 7 years diameter as we the seal place.