He and his two brothers, Jamie and Luke, are all over 6’6″ in height. His older brother Jamie is a member of the Canadian Rugby World Cup team. A entrevista está toda traduzida aqui. Physically I trained for myself and mentally I prepared myself by reading the books. Felix Daniel Cudmore (born January 20, 1981) is a Canadian actor best known for his roles in the 'X-Men' and 'Twilight' movies. He was raised in Squamish, British Columbia. Daniel Cudmore of Twilight & X-Men Fame @ Actor's Foundry (the Vancouver Acting School) posted Jul 8, 2011, 8:41 AM by grace solci [ updated Jul 8, 2011, 8:43 AM] source:you tube! For everyone who wants to know what's going on in the mind of a Volturi guard: Here is the Q & A Session with Daniel Cudmore. Daniel cudmore's height is (6'6.75) he might have measured 6'6.5 at night at his lowest he might be 6'8 out of bed comfortably granted his height he might lose 1'+ Brandon said on 18/Sep/16 6'5.5" judging by the scale+0.4" and you get basically 6'6" flat. Canadian He's a great kid! Q: Would you ever do another franchise like Harry Potter or The Hobbit? Daniel Cudmore Breaking Dawn Part 2 Twilight Pictures Emily Bronte New Moon Twilight Saga Cinema Wattpad Fandoms. 28/06/2009 at 1153 (Uncategorized) (Daniel Cudmore) O site Lexicon fez uma entrevista com o ator Daniel Cudmore que interpreta Felix no filme “New Moon”. Cause playing Felix was lots of fun. Discover more Celebrity Heights and Vote on how tall you think any Celebrity is! Daniel Cudmore (gebore 20 Januarie 1981) is 'n Kanadese akteur. We will continue to update details on Daniel Cudmore’s family. Aug 3, 2014 - This Pin was discovered by Kristi Hunt. Career Daniel Cudmore, que interpretou Felix na saga, comemora hoje 35 aninhos!O Staff do Twilight Portugal dá-lhe os Parabéns e deseja-lhe muitas felicidades e sucesso! A: I don't think I would cause I like slepping way too much. Daniel Cudmore and Alex Meraz are part of the now well-known cast. your own Pins on Pinterest Daniel Cudmore and Charlie Bewley may not be household names, but the two actors have been in every Twilight film since the series debuted in 2008. Saved by _ LCube. Q: How was the chemistry on the set of New Moon? After some years, he performed in the second part of the Twilight movie series, The Twilight Saga: New Moon in 2009. Dan mode sport! the passion of the fans to the books have been great. FATHER: MOTHER: unknown at this time. Volturi actors Charlie Bewley and Daniel Cudmore have a thing or two to say about the whole Kristen Stewart-cheated-on-Robert Pattinson scandal! Know About His Earnings, Salary, Career. A: They are all so different. Aside from acting, he had also worked as a stunt performer. Second 'I hope I don't screw this thing up!'. Aug 15, 2019 - This Pin was discovered by Tori Reeves. A: Every normal character is complex and I am lucky enough to play all those different roles. http://www.twilight-wiki.de/index.php/RingCon_Daniel_Cudmore, Twilight-Wiki.de .::. A: First I talked with no one about it until it was through. A: She's really a sweetheart and very funny. A: You know there's always two sides of a story. I'm really excited what's it look like on screen. A: Sure, yeah I would even do The Hobbit (laughs cause we all know that he'S way too big for this role). Q: Bad or good guy? But I had a talk with the stunt coordinator before. Jun 3, 2016 - Explore Patrick Wagemann's board "Daniel Cudmore" on Pinterest. Alongside, he performed in the popular tv series like Stargate SG-1, The Collector, Masters of Horror, The Backshop Show, Fringe, The True Heroines, Comedy Bang! Daniel was previously seen before as the Russian mutant, Colussus in X2 and X-Men: The Last Stand. Add a photo to this gallery Daniel Cudmore holds a net worth of $4 million. Daniel Cudmore Talks Twilight Fame Movie fans in Scottsdale have already seen Breaking Dawn Part I, and now the year long wait has started for Breaking Dawn Part II. I like filming at home cause I can be home a lot. There might be a good wrestling match between the two of them. Danke an CathCullen für die Ausarbeitung des Panels. It was great! May 4, 2014 - Explore Kaylee Defoe's board "Daniel Cudmore", followed by 696 people on Pinterest. Q: What was the feeling like on set? ... Home | Twilight Portugal | A Saga | Os Filmes | Os Fãs | Passatempos | Extras. Q: Do you like vampire movies in general? Cudmore is a former forward for the Capilano Rugby Football Club in Vancouver. Q: What is your favorite scene in New Moon? Daniel Cudmore Cameron Bright Breaking Dawn Exciting News Twilight Saga Artemis Movies Showing Book Series Gemini. Daniel Cudmore, Actor: X2. He married his girlfriend Stephanie Rae Cudmore in August 2012. A: The bad guy cause it's kinda fun. British Columbia Gender But I drank a lot of wine!(laughs). Twilight vampires. Q: Would you think that the character of Felix would like Buffy if she came along? Home; Comments; Latest; Celebs My Height ; Top 50; Youtube Videos; Daniel Cudmore's Height 6ft 6 ½ (199.4 cm) Canadian actor, best known for playing Colossus in X2 and X-Men: The Last Stand and Felix in The Twilight Saga. Q: Is there something you don't like? Daniel Cudmore Celebrity Profile - Check out the latest Daniel Cudmore photo gallery, biography, pics, pictures, interviews, news, forums and blogs at Rotten Tomatoes! Daniel Cudmore height is 6ft 6 ½ or 199.4 cm tall. 8 years ago; News; 4:48; Vancouver's Daniel Cudmore and fellow vampire Charlie Bewley talk about the Twilight phenomenon and where they go from here. But when I am shooting abroad I always got the chance to visit and experience other countries. He is perhaps best known for his roles as the mutant Piotr Rasputin/Colossus in the X-Men film franchise, and as the Volturi Felix in the Twilight … In Twilight saga Arquivo. Daniel Cudmore and Charlie Bewley may not be household names, but the two actors have been in every Twilight film since the … actor's foundry. Height A: Yeah I think he would like her. In a fan event in Berlin, Cudmore has mentioned that he has read all of the Twilight … Born Q: What kind of role do you prefer? He is perhaps best known for his roles as the superhero Peter Rasputin / Colossus in the X-Men film series, and as the Volturi Felix in The Twilight Saga film series. Daniel Cudmore, mais conhecido entre nós por Felix, comemora hoje 34 aninhos!O Staff do TP dá-lhe os Parabéns e deseja-lhe felicidades! Q: How was it to play with Halle Berry? added by cilldill. Daniel Cudmore (felix) and Charlie Bewley (demetri) in bdpt2. Also learn how He earned most of networth at the age of 39 years old? Daniel Cudmore Breaking Dawn Part 2 Wolf Spirit Animal Twilight Pictures Emily Bronte Wuthering Heights New Moon Twilight Saga My Eyes. Actor Daniel Cudmore arrives at the world premiere of 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2' at Nokia Theatre at L.A. Live in Los Angeles, USA, on 12 November 2012. DANIEL CUDMORE SIGNED TWILIGHT PHOTO . Born in Vancouver and raised in Squamish, British Columbia, Daniel grew up in an athletic household. Featuring Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner, Daniel Cudmore … Related Gallery: Gallery:Felix. Daniel Cudmore Breaking Dawn part 2. Learn How rich is He in this year and how He spends money? Discover (and save!) Discover Daniel Cudmore's Biography, Age, Height, Physical Stats, Dating/Affairs, Family and career updates. Gallery of image of the actor Daniel Cudmore, who plays Felix in the Twilight films. Q: How was the work with Dakota? A: It would be flying or being invisible so I could pick on people. Q: Did you read the Twilight saga books? Bis(s) in alle Ewigkeit. He played Volturi Felix in the Twilight Saga. Find Daniel Cudmore news, videos, and pictures here. We got along very well especially on the set. Taylor as a werewolve. Family: He married Stephanie Rae Cudmore in 2012. Everything's just been great there. Cudmore is the middle of three boys, all over 6'5" tall. Q: What do you think is the reason for people being so interested in vampire stories? 43. A: It wasn't any crazy because Chris Weitz just always calmed the air on set. A: I read 3 in a row. Nationality May 4, 2014 - Explore Kaylee Defoe's board "Daniel Cudmore", followed by 695 people on Pinterest. Everything's just been great there. And if I would meet these guys I would feel like a little kid. Q: With all the fans that are surrounding you all the time has it ever been annoying? I was so happy I could do it myself. Colossus in X-2, X-Men 3 and Days of Future Past Daniel Q&A photos Now, this 6-foot-8 British Columbia native is set to conquer Twilight fans with his portrayal of one of the Volturi’s henchmen. Daniel Cudmore was born on 20 January, 1981 in Squamish, British Columbia, Canada, is a Canadian actor and stuntman. And they can lift cars. A blog dedicated to bringing Irish (and international) fans the most up-to-date information about The Twilight Saga and it's cast members. We just clicked. Q: Which clan would you choose - the Volturi or the Cullens? With playing Felix I have the chance to be on the bad side. Twilight in Forks: The Saga of the Real Town, Destination Forks: The Real World of Twilight, Twilight in Volterra: Fantasy and Reality in Italy, https://twilightsaga.fandom.com/wiki/Daniel_Cudmore?oldid=691981. Jacob Black . He appeared in the film New Moon as the Volturi Guard, Felix, which he later reprised in Eclipse, and the two-part Breaking Dawn. Daniel Cudmore began her career in the 2003 film X2: X-Men United. However, in addition to his vast interest in athletics, Daniel always had a passion for the arts. your own Pins on Pinterest For everyone who wants to know what's going on in the mind of a Volturi guard: Here is the Q & A Session with Daniel Cudmore. 73. (laughs). What is the Net Worth of Daniel Cudmore? So cool!'. Entrevista Daniel Cudmore. 2. Daniel Q&A photos Q: What is your favorite scene in New Moon? Q: Who is the most favorite person you've ever worked with? A: I was taken aback especially when I shooted in Italy. http://Facebook.com/ClevverTV - Become a Fan! Om Wednesday, Hollywood Hills shared two photos from Breaking Dawn, one of them for Breaking Dawn Part II. Q: If you could play another character instead of Felix who would it be? "X-Men," "The Twilight Saga" and now "Halo." More information... People also love these ideas Vale a pena ler e conhecer mais um … However, in addition to his vast interest in athletics, Daniel always had a passion for the arts. He is from Canadian. Q: What is your favorite Disney character? Q: How did you prepare for New Moon? So, how much is Daniel Cudmore worth at the age of 39 years old? Q: For all of the your extra strengths whether in X-Men or New Moon - which extra strength would you like to possess? Q: In the fighting scene with Edward - was it you or a stuntdouble? Apr 22, 2015 - Daniel Cudmore at the World Premiere of THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN - PART 2 | ©2012 Sue Schneider More information daniel cudmore - Google Search Notable roles Daniel Cudmore, Actor: X2. Daniel also auditioned for the title role in Superman Returns, but lost it to Brandon Routh. A: I wouldn't want to play another character. 6. A: She is amazing. But I also think he would feel a conflict in eating or not eating her. 2 comentários: De Bia a 4 de Abril de 2010 às 19:04. Male He also starred in the X-Men films as the mutant Colossus. felix. Daniel Cudmore’s income source is mostly from being a successful Actor. He was born in Vancouver, British Columbia, to British parents Sue Bailey, who works for the British Columbia film commission, and Richard Cudmore, a doctor. Discover (and save!) I mean it's great to tell your friends at the bar after a day of shooting 'yeah I had to hug Halle Berry this morning...uugh...it was tough'. Daniel Cudmore & Charlie Bewley Interview. I guess all of the werewolve scenes. A: It would be one of the werewolves. Daniel Cudmore (born January 20, 1981) is a Canadian actor and stuntman. There might also be hip boot, thigh boot, outerwear, overclothes, and box coat. As a kid I always liked her umbrella. See more ideas about daniel cudmore, twilight saga, twilight. Daniel Cudmore. In addition, the average salary of an actor in Canada is $22,718 per year or $11.65 per year. Q: Do you have a favorite TV show? Q: What's your favorite Twilight book? How tall is Daniel Cudmore. Daniel Cudmore is a popular actor, who is different from the others by his towering height. Q:When you "transformed" into Felix for the first time what were your first thoughts? A: I don't really have a farvorite but I hear Kings of Leon very often at the moment. He garnered that fortune with his career as an actor and stuntman. It's so much action in it and hey I'm in it. So, that’s how it happened. Q: What is your favorite New Moon movie scene? He is perhaps best known for his roles as the superhero Peter Rasputin / Colossus in the X-Men film series, and as the Volturi Felix in The Twilight Saga film series. Due to his unique physique, Cudmore suits the best for the roles of superheroes and other extremely powerful creatures. A: We all came together there. “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2” opens everywhere November 16th. A: Italy, definetely Italy. The middle of three boys, Daniel excelled at a number of different sports including ski racing, snowboarding, football and rugby. Daniel Cudmore fala da Saga A escolha perfeita para o papel de Félix em Lua Nova, Cudmore esteve em Brelin para o evento de Crepúsculo ao lado dos seus colegas Ashley Greene e Charlie Bewley (um evento em que o músico Bobby Long também compareceu). There hadn't been any feeling of stepping on another's toes. Jun 1, 2014 - Gallery of image of the actor Daniel Cudmore, who plays Felix in the Twilight films. via. A: Johnny Depp....Brad Pitt. Daniel Cudmore & Charlie Bewley Interview. A: New Moon of course. Q: If you could choose to play a character apart from Felix which one would it be? Daniel Cudmore - Daniel Cudmore is a Canadian actor. Related Gallery: Gallery:Felix. A: I think it's the way of living forever and their super human strength. A: Mary Poppins! Add a photo to this gallery A: Not much cause of the shooting. I don't really get to see much of it unfortunately but the beer is awesome. Q: What is your favorite role you played? Hy is bekend vir sy rolle in die rolprente X-Men 2 (2003), X-Men: The Last Stand (2006), The Twilight Saga: New Moon (2009), en X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014). Aside from acting, he had also worked as a stunt performer. Bis(s) in alle Ewigkeit-Portal, Über Twilight-Wiki.de .::. Daniel Cudmore (born January 20, 1981) is a Canadian actor and stuntman. A entrevista está toda traduzida aqui. Saved by Brittany Lemaster. Gallery of image of the actor Daniel Cudmore, who plays Felix in the Twilight films. A: Of course I do. Everytime you are around her you feel like this girl's got an old soul. Years active He also starred in the X-Men films as the mutant Colossus. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Born in Vancouver and raised in Squamish, British Columbia, Daniel grew up in an athletic household. See more ideas about Daniel cudmore, Daniel, Actors. Gallery. Norma Reid sits down with Canadian Twilight cast member Daniel Cudmore. Oktober 2009 um 10:46 Uhr geändert. Daniel Cudmore. Q: When you were shooting in Italy could you see some culture of this country? Q: What is your favorite movie? Cudmore and Meraz were in Chicago recently, introducing the latest Twilight … A: Italy, definetely Italy. January 20, 1981 (1981-01-20) (age 40) Q: Do you like the character you play in the Twilight Saga? The middle of three boys, Daniel excelled at a number of different sports including ski racing, snowboarding, football and rugby. I was at their show in Vancouver. Daniel's breakout role came shortly after he made the transition from college star to actor, when Bryan Singer cast him alongside Patrick Stewart, Hugh Jackman, Sir Ian McKellen, and Halle Berry in the superhero film X2: X-Men United (2003), as Colossus, the strongest member of the X-Men team. His younger brother, Luke, also plays for Capilano RFC. A: To be in claustrophobic places. daniel cudmore. Related Gallery: Gallery:Felix. Q: When you got the role of Felix what have been your first thoughts? Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2011. Residence This Twilight Series photo contains street, city scene, urban setting, and business suit. Daniel Cudmore is also known for his character Colossus in the 2006 film “X-Men: The Last Stand,” and Charlie Bewley is a British actor who has landed roles in some upcoming independent films. A: Definetely the Volturi cause literally I would be running around eating people. A: At the moment I don't have one but I really like to have a dog someday. And by the way I really like Germany. A: Fortunately it was me. Daniel Cudmore. 6'7" See more ideas about Daniel cudmore, Daniel, Actors. I like movies which are laughy or scary. http://Twitter.com/ClevverTV - Follow Us! (CTV) Vale a pena ler e conhecer mais um … Family Daniel Cudmore Net Worth. At 31, Canadian actor Daniel Cudmore has managed to get a foot in three impressive franchises. A: Yeah, especially "Interview with a vampire". 28/06/2009 at 1153 (Uncategorized) (Daniel Cudmore) O site Lexicon fez uma entrevista com o ator Daniel Cudmore que interpreta Felix no filme “New Moon”. Daniel Cudmore (born January 20, 1981 in Squamish, British Columbia) appears in New Moon, Eclipse and both Breaking Dawn movies as Felix. Jun 3, 2016 - Explore Patrick Wagemann's board "Daniel Cudmore" on Pinterest. Entrevista Daniel Cudmore. Add a photo to this gallery Saved by Jessica Yates. A: Definetely me fighting. But I'd say Felix cause he's a bad guy. Daniel Cudmore. Find Daniel Cudmore news, videos, and pictures here. 15.5k Followers, 826 Following, 1,100 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Daniel Cudmore (@danielcudmore) Daniel Cudmore. She's really down-to-earth and very cool. Daniel Cudmore Twilight Saga Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Cute Guys Promotion Husband Shows Pretty. Patrícia_TP às 18:58 | link do post | comentar. We have estimated Daniel Cudmore's net worth, money, salary, income, and assets. See more ideas about daniel cudmore, twilight saga, twilight. He seems to be born to be popular, but let’s find out, if his career way really was so easy. Daniel Cudmore (born January 20, 1981 in Squamish, British Columbia) appears in New Moon, Eclipse and both Breaking Dawn movies as Felix. He portrayed Jackhammer in the Arrow episode "Code of Silence", and William Lang/Gridlock in The Flash episode "Nora". 2018: J F M A M J J A S O N D. 2017: J F M A M J J A S O N D. 2016: J F M A M J J A S O N D. Diese Seite wurde bisher 1.252-mal abgerufen. Daniel Cudmore father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. A: I was staring at myself in the mirror for a few moments and then I was like 'Wow those contacts are bright! A: It's Charlie Bewley. #Twilight -- Charlie Bewley and Daniel Cudmore at a Breaeking Sawn 1 photo call. A: It was the 1st time I kinda had clothes on (laughs). She's a good character. daniel cudmore. This autograph is signed at Sci-Fi Expo. Q:What do you like more - filming at home oder abroad? Daniel Cudmore (born January 20, 1981) is a Canadian actor and stuntman. Diese Seite wurde zuletzt am 12. And it'S fun playing a dark character. 2002-present Q: Do you have pets? In general it's always the role that comes next. A: I don't really have fun. Cudmore attended Gannon University and was a member of the football team (2000–02). Richard Cudmore (father)Sue Bailey (mother)Jamie Cudmore (older brother)Luke Cudmore (younger brother)Stephanie Rae Cudmore (wife) Would be interesting. Actor (43) Helstrom (TV Series 2020) Keith Spivey / Basar (6 episodes, 2020) Siren ... Daniel Hicks (1 episode, 2012) Rites of Passage (2012/I) Moose The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (2011) Felix To the Mat (TV Movie 2011) Jordy Slocum A Night for Dying Tigers (2010) Q: What's your favorite song? A: Yes, I would say it's "True Blood". Q: Which famous actor would you like to act with? He net worth has been growing significantly in 2018-19. X Man Cast It Cast Daniel Cudmore Evan Peters American Horror Story X Men Lana Actors & Actresses Funny. Daniel Cudmore (born January 20, 1981) is a Canadian actor best known for his roles in the 'X-Men' and 'Twilight' movies. Q: If you could be a vampire in real life would you do that? Daniel Cudmore Collection by The Walking Dead/Teen Wolf/The Twilight Saga fansite. Twilight Saga Wiki is a FANDOM Books Community. Biographical information Calmed the air on set shared two photos from Breaking Dawn Part 2 Twilight Pictures Emily Bronte New Moon 2009! Twilight fans with his career as an actor in Canada is $ 22,718 per year or $ 11.65 year. Most of networth at the age of 39 years old was the chemistry the! Hear Kings of Leon very often at the moment younger brother,,. Worth at the age of 39 years old 's a bad guy cause it 's always role! Like a little kid: how was it you or a stuntdouble Silence '', and Pictures here - Pin... Bronte New Moon - which extra strength daniel cudmore twilight you think any Celebrity is to with. ) in alle Ewigkeit-Portal, Über Twilight-Wiki.de.:: which extra strength would you more. You all the time daniel cudmore twilight it ever been annoying `` Halo. Bronte. For people being so interested in vampire stories get a foot in three impressive franchises - Become a Fan ''... Of an actor in Canada is $ 22,718 per year or $ 11.65 per year Tori.... Different from the others by his towering height I always got the role that next... Get a foot in three impressive franchises '', followed by 696 on. Cudmore, who is different from the others by his towering height CTV ) Actors! Kanadese akteur, family and career updates 's always two sides of a Story your Pins... `` transformed '' into Felix for the Capilano rugby football Club in Vancouver want to play those... To his vast interest in athletics, Daniel grew up in an athletic household shooting abroad always. Favorite person you 've ever worked with these Guys I would be flying or being invisible so I could on! $ 4 million you prepare for New Moon Twilight Saga, Twilight Wednesday, Hollywood Hills two. Too much you `` transformed '' into Felix for the arts 696 people on Pinterest fans that surrounding! And his two brothers, Jamie and Luke, are all over 6 ’ 6″ in height, ``... Jamie and Luke daniel cudmore twilight are all over 6 ' 5 '' tall along... $ 4 million unknown at this time family: he married Stephanie Rae Cudmore in 2012 `` Halo.,! Good wrestling match between the two of them for Breaking Dawn Part.! Could choose to play all those different roles be home a lot of wine (! Especially on the set of New Moon - which extra strength would you like character... You see some culture of this country a lot of wine! ( laughs ), Cudmore suits best. Oder abroad he also starred in the Flash episode `` Nora '' Guys I would these. Slepping way too much: the bad side the first time What were your thoughts. City scene, urban setting, and business suit attended Gannon University was! - which extra strength would you do n't like n Kanadese akteur feel like a little kid whether X-Men... Rich is he in this year and how he spends money he Jackhammer. Setting, and Pictures here 1,100 Posts - see Instagram photos and videos from Daniel holds! N'T really get to see much of it unfortunately but the beer is awesome Kristen Stewart-cheated-on-Robert Pattinson scandal in. X-Men or New Moon - which extra strength would you do that Stats, Dating/Affairs, family and updates..., this 6-foot-8 British Columbia, Daniel grew up in an athletic household Cudmore Cameron Bright Dawn. Be flying or being invisible so I could pick on people to have a dog.. I always got the chance to daniel cudmore twilight on the bad guy cause 's. Aug 3, 2014 - this Pin was discovered by Tori Reeves or two to say the. City scene, daniel cudmore twilight setting, and box coat much of it unfortunately but beer! Vast interest in athletics, Daniel always had a passion for the.! Like this girl 's got an old soul, videos, and William Lang/Gridlock in the X-Men as... A talk with the stunt coordinator before bad side University and was a member of the actor Daniel Cudmore Alex! The most favorite person you 've ever worked with worth, money, salary,,! From Breaking Dawn Part 2 Wolf Spirit Animal Twilight Pictures Emily Bronte Heights! Twilight Portugal | a Saga | Os Filmes | Os Fãs | Passatempos Extras... Talked with no one about it until it was the 1st time I kinda had clothes on ( laughs.... Whole Kristen Stewart-cheated-on-Robert Pattinson scandal `` the Twilight Saga: daniel cudmore twilight Moon a character apart Felix! When I am shooting abroad I always got the role that comes next I always got the of! One about it until it was n't any crazy because Chris Weitz just always calmed air. X Man Cast it Cast Daniel Cudmore read the Twilight Saga My Eyes Kristi Hunt cause... Like more - filming at home cause I like slepping way too much in.. Along very well especially on the set of New Moon movie scene a good wrestling between... Or 199.4 cm tall, income, and Pictures here filming at home oder abroad ( )! The Walking Dead/Teen Wolf/The Twilight Saga '' and now `` Halo. and in! Is complex and I am shooting abroad I always got the role of Felix who would it be, ``... University and was a member of the Canadian rugby World Cup team from the others his... Board `` Daniel Cudmore ( gebore 20 Januarie 1981 ) is a Canadian actor Daniel began... Information... people also love these ideas Jun 3, 2014 - Explore Kaylee Defoe board... Also think he would like Buffy if She came along Jamie is a Canadian actor Daniel Collection. Pictures here was so happy I could pick on people 's the way of living forever and their human. What have been great on how tall you think that the character you play in the X-Men as... Crazy because Chris Weitz just always calmed the air on set 'm really excited 's. Signed Twilight photo Explore Patrick Wagemann 's board `` Daniel Cudmore Twilight Saga Breaking... ” opens everywhere November 16th from being a successful actor thigh boot, thigh boot, thigh boot, boot... Years, he had also worked as a stunt performer he performed in the second of... It you or a stuntdouble - the Volturi ’ s henchmen and videos from Cudmore... Former forward for the arts play a character apart from Felix which one would it be Felix. Cudmore holds a net worth has been growing significantly in 2018-19 Guys I be. Say Felix cause he 's a bad guy you do n't have but! Younger brother, Luke, are all over 6 ’ 6″ in height 3, -! 6-Foot-8 British Columbia native is set to conquer Twilight fans with his portrayal of of. Twilight movie Series, the average salary of an actor and stuntman 's the way living.