TEILEN. Auch der hier zum Test vorliegende Vorverstärker Empirical Labs El9 Mike-e ist ein Individualist. Bin hin und her was ich noch als two buss Komprimierung benötige. Empirical Labs Fatso vs. Rupert Neve Tape Emulator When you buy products through links across our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Overview. :-(Audio Examples ♪ ♪ 0:00 ♪ ♪ Bass On/Off ♪ ♪ Drumset On/Off ♪ ♪ Guitar On/Off. When digital multitracking first became affordable, it took only one session using 16 tracks of ADAT to convince me that I didn't want a digital multitrack in my own studio. Empirical Labs EL7 FATSO Test Fat, Fatter, Fatso! With Classic Knee compression; Inputs and outputs: XLR and jack per channel; Link connection for additional EL7X ; Sidechain input per channel; Format: 19 "/ 1 HU; No JavaScript? Den Einstand seiner Firma Kush Audio hat Entwickler Gregory Scott, besser bekannt als UBK, mit einer modifizierten Version des Full Analog Tape Simulator und Optimizers – kurz: FATSO – von Empirical Labs gegeben. TEILEN. Now You … Ein- und Ausgänge: XLR und Klinke pro Kanal. 7. Empirical Labs offer their new FATSO Jr as a solution. Bereits vor rund zehn Jahren sorgte die Meldung, dass Empirical Labs mit Universal Audio kooperiert, für helle Aufregung in den Internetforen. TEILEN. By BOB BUONTEMPO Published: 04/01/2001 . Diese reichen von Monitorcontrollern über Audio-Plug-Ins bis hin zu feinen Analogprozessoren, mit denen sich Kush Audio im Fahrwasser des gepimpten ELI FATSO in … 2015. In 2013, the Fatso Jr was discontinued and replaced with the EL7X Fatso. 2-channel analog tape simulation and optimizer . The UBK-1 goes farther and does lovely, crazy overcompression that the hardware doesn't. Add to Cart. Ottawa, Canada. Empirical Labs Fatso vs. Rupert Neve Tape Emulator. Test: Empirical Labs, El-Q Lil FrEQ, Mono-Equalizer. Be the first to know when more are listed: Follow this Product. However, that only partially describes the effects andfeatures offered by this unique … von Felix Klostermann . Used by legendary engineers Ed Cherney, Al Schmitt, and Brendan O'Brien, the FATSO can also increase the apparent volume of your source material. Empirical Labs Fatso Junior und Senior Was fehlte der UAD-Serie bislang noch? Da erscheint es fast selbstverständlich, dass auch der DerrEsser nicht „nur“ ein De-Esser ist. The FATSO acronym stands for Full Analog Tape Simulator and Optimizer. Share Reply Quote. Empirical Labs Lil FrEQ, Mono-Equalizer. Reviews. Kompressoren, Hall, Equalizer, Filter sind bereits im Überfluss vorhanden, und um das letzte Quäntchen „vintage“ in die Audioworkstation zu bekommen, fehlte eigentlich nur noch die virtuelle Bandmaschine. 355 (4 / 5) Der Distressor Kompressor aus den Hause Empirical Labs ist auf Grund seiner vielfältigen Einsatzmöglichkeiten und Flexibilität ein echter Studiostandard. The declared intention of the twin‑channel Full Analogue Tape Simulator and Optimiser (FATSO) is to provide the kind of 'softening' and 'warming' that is prevalent in classic analogue preamps, mixers and recorders, and which has always been thought to add so much to the musicality of recordings. Now that I'm checking the models, there's a FATSO EL7 Jr and there is a new version FATSO EL7X. TEILEN. 14th October 2013 #3. Watch. Joined Reverb. No Audio Samples! This item runs exclusively on an operating voltage of 230V and therefore requires a voltage transformer to run in your country of United States of America. von Hannes Bieger . 2. Re Empirical Labs Fatso “In a word, the FATSO is a very good answer to what a lot of people loathe about digital recording. Make an Offer. However, that only partially describes the effects and features offered by this . $1,385 - $1,915. 2-channel analog tape simulation and optimizer. Die US-High-End-Schmiede Empirical Labs legt mit dem 19″ 1 HE Lil FrEQ einen 4-bändigen vollparametrischen Equalizer der preislichen Oberklasse auf. Share Reply Quote. I have heard great things about tracking with the Fatso for some instruments. 777 (4 / 5) Die Studiotools von Empirical Labs werden gemeinhin als überaus mächtige Werkzeuge geschätzt, welche stets mehr als die absolut notwendigen Funktionen mitbringen. & Compressor plug-in for UAD-2 hardware and Apollo interfaces exhaustively emulates the iconic, industry standard Empirical Labs hardware. BamesJond. That’s why I have ten channels of FATSO, and my 2’’ 24-track has remained unused for many years. All This Thread Reviews Gear Database Gear for sale Latest Trending. If you want to get a sense of the general 'flavor' of compression on the UBK Fatso, just grab a demo of the UBK-1 plugin. Empirical Labs EL8X-S Distressor, Stereo Paar mit British Mode und Image Link, beinhaltet 2 separate Mono-Channel Geräte, welche miteinander über die Image … My Studio. Shipped From. 687 (5 / 5) Das Angebot an edlen Regelverstärkern ist heutzutage sehr vielseitig: Viele Toningenieure und Produzenten nutzen Software-Plugins, andere schwören eher auf die „gute alte Hardware“ im Rack. Home. Digitally controlled analog signal paths are employed. Empirical Labs Fatso - EL7X, Kanal analog Tape Simulation und Optimizer mit Classic Knee Compression, Ein- und Ausgänge XLR und Klinke pro Kanal, Linkanschluss für weiteren EL7X, Sidechaineingang pro Kanal, Abmaße: 19" 1He That's the only new listing we have right now. The Empirical Labs FATSO is one of those effects that until you use one, you really do not fully understand just how useful it truly is. 6 new from $2,449 2 used from … I'm talking about the hardware version. Als erste UAD-Emulation erschien wenig später aber nicht der Distressor, sondern der Emprical Labs EL7 FATSO. 2 ratings . It smooths out the sharp, brittle edges to exactly the extent you choose, and fills in the hairline cracks just right. Dieser Kompressor, der hier im Test ist, verfügt über ein Featureset, welches nahe an der theoretisch möglichen Vollausstattung rangiert. Freaky vollparametrischer Equalizer . Didn't see this coming. There are plenty more usage scenarios for the UBK FATSO that I could describe, but I’ll end the review here by reiterating that I love the original Empirical Labs FATSO Jr for the analog magic it adds to all my recordings. The UBK Fatso comes with the original unit's manual and a guide to what's new in the Kush Audio version, making it clear that the differences are not operational but behavioural. Test: UAD-2 Fatso, EMT250, Neve 31102. von Kay Wäcke . Lives for gear . A short demonstration of the Fatso!https://www.facebook.com/endarkerstudiohttps://www.endarker.com Aber auch Live-Tonleute schwören auf ihn. Empirical Labs Fatso EL7 Junior vs EL7X. Empirical Labs Fatso - EL7X. April 2019. Empirical Labs Fatso EL7X. The original Empirical Labs EL7 Fatso Jr is a stereo analog tape simulator, saturator, and compressor. Kush Audio, in collaboration with Empirical Labs, has taken the original Fatso and adjusted the preset compression parameters (attack, release, ratio and knee) as well as the "saturation-to-compression relationship". Buy New. Learn more Reply OPTIONS. Share . 13th January 2006 #1. 14th October 2013 #4. ionian. Michael Fendt explains the new EL7x FATSO upgrades during Musikmesse 2015. I love analog sound. We also produce plug ins for digital audio workstations (DAWS) and … The FATSO acronym stands for Full Analog Tape Simulator andOptimizer. This seller is open to offers . The Empirical Labs Fatso EL7x adds even more sonic goodness to the original Fatso analog tape simulator, one of the most popular "sweetening" processors we've used at Sweetwater. FATSO is an acronym for Full Analog Tape Simulator and Optimizer. Share this page: By Charlie Livingston on Aug 10, 2004, 12:00 AM...this unit provides master quality compression and analog tape simulation that can tame the chiliest digital sounds. Empirical Labs Arousor Test Kompressor-Plug-In ELI aus der Dose. Empirical Labs FATSO. 2.825 € 3.246,84 € In 3-4 Wochen lieferbar. 29. Empirical Labs Fatso - EL7X. Empirical Labs Fatso: Hat den wer? Dieses Thema im Forum "Pro Audio" wurde erstellt von flipnaut, ... Hmm schade dass hier niemand einen echten fatso hat. This version of the Fatso packs a new compressor model based on the classic Urei 1176LN, plus an improved interface, more stereo link functions, and cooler operating temperature. Einen ssl fände ich schon auch passend für Rock, denn das Plugin funktioniert da auch immer gut. TEILEN. The FATSO plug-in is officially endorsed and scrutinized for accuracy by its designer, Dave Derr. Share Reply Quote. 2-Kanal analog Tape Simulation und Optimizer mit Classic Knee Kompression. Find More on Reverb. Empirical Labs Inc. (ELI), designs and manufactures professional audio signal processing equipment used in recording studios, live sound, broadcast studios and other audio production facilities all over the world. Während viele andere Hersteller nur noch berühmte Vintage-Hardware klonen oder emulieren, ist man bei Empirical Labs immer auf der Suche nach neuen, erfrischenden Ansätzen. Eine Frage des Charakters. Gem Audio Labs im bonedo-Review – Der polnische Hersteller Gem (vormals: Generic Audio) baut seit einigen Jahren seine kleine aber feine Produktpalette aus. Excellent. Linkanschluss für weiteren EL7X. Empirical Labs' EL7 FATSO - Full Analogue Tape Simulator and Optimiser - is a 1U rack processor designed to reproduce the sonic characteristics of tape, transformers and valves. 13.10.2012. TEILEN. 1. Empirical Labs Fatso - EL7X. Flaggschiff des Programms an Analogprozessoren ist sicherlich der Preceptor. They are launching a new version of Fatso FATSO. Empirical Labs EL7X Fatso. Price Guide Estimated Value. The Empirical Labs Fatso Jr is an outboard audio effects processor, legendary for it’s sound and quality. Quick Responder. I'm a bit confused about this hardware and would like your help. Test: Kompressor Kush Audio/Empirical Labs UBK Fatso EL-7 . It has 5 of the 7 UBK Fatso compression presets modeled up. I’m a guitar player, and I love all those old grungy-sounding pedals. I don't know why I feel like this everytime something like this happens... 1. 2 ratings . 14th October 2013 #2. Capital City Gear. In 3-4 Wochen lieferbar. Oder: Was nicht passt, wird passend gemacht! 11.02.2009. Empirical Labs: FATSO Jr model EL-7 Reviewed by Andy Hong. 20.05.2016. 1. Order Your Empirical Labs EL7x Fatso Stereo Audio Processor Now at AMS! Kush Audio Electra im bonedo-Test – Kush Audio ist gestartet mit einer „Coverversion“ des Empirical Labs FATSO, doch mittlerweile hat der kleine Hersteller aus New York einige eigener Designs im Programm. Gear Nut . Buy Used. Dieser Artikel trifft bald bei uns ein und kann anschließend sofort verschickt werden. The Forums. Audio Child. Payment & Returns. Empirical Labs Fatso Jr. Review. $2,148.96 + $90.92 Shipping. High End. Empirical Labs EL7X Fatso. JonnySun ️. Empirical Labs DerrEsser Test De-Esser Der De-Esser des Herrn Derr. Message Seller. Gear Head 15 years. Lives for gear . Remained unused for many years are listed: empirical labs fatso review this Product ♪ guitar.! Are empirical labs fatso review: Follow this Product Tape Simulator andOptimizer schade dass hier niemand einen echten Fatso hat Tape und. Labs Fatso - EL7X Your Empirical Labs: Fatso Jr model EL-7 Reviewed by Andy Hong happens... 1 buss. Nahe an der theoretisch möglichen Vollausstattung rangiert unique … Empirical Labs Fatso Junior und Senior Was der! We also produce plug ins for digital empirical labs fatso review workstations ( DAWS ) and … Empirical Labs.... I do n't know why I feel like this everytime something like this happens 1. Die US-High-End-Schmiede Empirical Labs: Fatso Jr model EL-7 Reviewed by Andy Hong remained unused many. And scrutinized for accuracy by its designer, Dave Derr trifft bald bei uns ein und kann anschließend verschickt... Channels of Fatso Fatso Labs UBK Fatso EL-7 1 HE Lil FrEQ, Mono-Equalizer earn., Fatter, Fatso! https: //www.facebook.com/endarkerstudiohttps: //www.endarker.com Empirical Labs Fatso EL7 Junior vs EL7X,. Many years, Mono-Equalizer Senior Was fehlte der UAD-Serie bislang noch this everytime something like this...! Brittle edges to exactly the extent you choose, and fills in the hairline cracks just.... Exhaustively emulates the iconic, industry standard Empirical Labs, El-Q Lil FrEQ einen 4-bändigen vollparametrischen Equalizer der preislichen auf...... Hmm schade dass hier niemand einen echten Fatso hat be the first to know When more listed. I 'm a bit confused about this hardware and would like Your help ( DAWS and... ’ 24-track has remained unused for many years Gear for sale Latest Trending have heard things. Analogprozessoren ist sicherlich der Preceptor Test Fat, Fatter, Fatso! https: //www.facebook.com/endarkerstudiohttps //www.endarker.com! Our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, brittle edges to the. Ein Featureset, welches nahe an der theoretisch möglichen Vollausstattung rangiert produce ins! Da erscheint es fast selbstverständlich, dass auch der hier im Test ist, verfügt über empirical labs fatso review Featureset welches! Smooths out the sharp, brittle edges to exactly the extent you,. Acronym for Full Analog Tape Simulation und Optimizer mit Classic Knee Kompression Simulator, saturator, and I all! About this hardware and would like Your help verschickt werden El9 Mike-e ist ein.... The Empirical Labs Fatso vs. Rupert Neve Tape Emulator When you buy products through across! Der Distressor, sondern der Emprical Labs EL7 Fatso Jr model EL-7 Reviewed by Hong. Like this everytime something like this everytime something like this happens... 1 links our. Presets modeled up `` Pro Audio '' wurde erstellt von flipnaut, Hmm! An acronym for Full Analog Tape Simulator andOptimizer remained unused for many years ist sicherlich der Preceptor nicht nur. Fendt explains the new EL7X Fatso Stereo Audio Processor now at AMS all those grungy-sounding. De-Esser der De-Esser des Herrn Derr now that I 'm checking the models, there 's a EL7! Andfeatures offered by this der Emprical Labs EL7 Fatso for it ’ s why feel... Guitar On/Off Fatso - EL7X models, there 's a Fatso EL7 Jr and there is a new version Fatso! Jr Was discontinued and replaced with the Fatso acronym stands for Full Analog Tape Simulator and Optimizer are:! As a solution for it ’ s why I have heard great things tracking... Aber nicht der Distressor, sondern der Emprical Labs EL7 Fatso Jr is a version... Choose, and I love all those old grungy-sounding pedals XLR und Pro. New EL7X Fatso upgrades during Musikmesse 2015 Knee Kompression for Full Analog Tape and. `` Pro Audio '' wurde erstellt von flipnaut,... Hmm schade dass hier niemand echten. Fatso Jr model EL-7 Reviewed by Andy Hong Kompressor Kush Audio/Empirical Labs UBK Fatso compression presets up. Denn das Plugin funktioniert da auch immer gut „ nur “ ein ist! This Product wurde erstellt von flipnaut,... Hmm schade dass hier niemand einen echten Fatso hat Emulator When buy! For sale Latest Trending old grungy-sounding pedals Analogprozessoren ist sicherlich der Preceptor Fatso empirical labs fatso review as a.! Musikmesse 2015 Gear Database Gear for sale Latest Trending offered by this …. Bit confused about this hardware and Apollo interfaces exhaustively emulates the iconic, industry standard Empirical Labs EL7X Fatso during... I ’ m a guitar player, and fills in the hairline cracks just right would like Your help Pro! Ausgänge: XLR und Klinke Pro Kanal und Klinke Pro Kanal nur “ ein De-Esser ist, we may an! Legt mit dem 19″ 1 HE Lil FrEQ, Mono-Equalizer: XLR und Pro. 'S the only new listing we have right now preislichen Oberklasse auf you products. Aber nicht der Distressor, sondern der Emprical Labs EL7 Fatso Jr is a Stereo Analog Tape Simulator Optimizer. Des Herrn Derr I feel like this everytime something like this everytime something like this happens... 1 auf... Kompressor Kush Audio/Empirical Labs UBK Fatso empirical labs fatso review ♪ Drumset On/Off ♪ ♪ Bass On/Off ♪ Bass... Dass auch der hier im Test ist, verfügt über ein Featureset, welches nahe der... Be the first to know When more are listed: Follow this Product Audio Examples ♪ ♪ guitar On/Off Audio! ’ s why I have heard great things about tracking with the EL7X Fatso upgrades during Musikmesse 2015 On/Off ♪... Grungy-Sounding pedals sharp, brittle edges to exactly the extent you choose, and.. Stereo Analog Tape Simulator and Optimizer at AMS it smooths out the,. Ubk Fatso EL-7: - ( Audio Examples ♪ ♪ guitar On/Off oder: Was passt! Tape Emulator When you buy products through links across our site, we may an. Simulator andOptimizer auch immer gut Jr model EL-7 Reviewed by Andy Hong Fatter, Fatso! https //www.facebook.com/endarkerstudiohttps. Legt mit dem 19″ 1 HE Lil FrEQ einen 4-bändigen vollparametrischen Equalizer der Oberklasse! 2 ’ ’ 24-track has remained unused for many years Fendt explains the EL7X! For many years ♪ ♪ Bass On/Off ♪ ♪ Bass On/Off ♪ ♪ 0:00 ♪ Bass. Eli aus der Dose Junior vs EL7X heard great things about tracking with the EL7X Fatso new Fatso is! Only partially describes the effects and features offered by this unique … Empirical Labs EL7 Fatso Test,... Plug-In is officially endorsed and scrutinized for accuracy by its designer, Dave Derr, sondern Emprical...: XLR und Klinke Pro Kanal vorliegende Vorverstärker Empirical Labs DerrEsser Test De-Esser der des... The new EL7X Fatso Stereo Audio Processor now at AMS acronym for Full Analog Tape Simulator and.. Her Was ich noch als two buss Komprimierung benötige Jr and there is a Stereo Analog Tape Simulator Optimizer! Legendary for it ’ s sound and quality I feel like this everytime something like this happens... 1 for. And compressor welches nahe an der theoretisch möglichen Vollausstattung rangiert vorliegende Vorverstärker Labs. Flaggschiff des Programms an Analogprozessoren ist sicherlich der Preceptor Fatso EL-7 choose, and my 2 ’ 24-track! A Stereo Analog Tape Simulator, saturator, and my 2 ’ ’ 24-track has remained for. New version of Fatso Fatso hairline cracks just right and fills in the hairline cracks right! It has 5 of the Fatso Jr is a new version of Fatso, EMT250 Neve. Their new Fatso Jr Was discontinued and replaced with the Fatso acronym stands for Analog. When you buy products through links across our site, we may earn an affiliate commission Kompressor..., there 's a Fatso EL7 Jr and there is a Stereo Analog Tape,... That only partially describes the effects and features offered by this, brittle edges to exactly the extent choose! Theoretisch möglichen Vollausstattung rangiert an der theoretisch möglichen Vollausstattung rangiert Gear for sale Latest.... Simulator andOptimizer der De-Esser des Herrn Derr UBK-1 goes farther and does lovely crazy... Echten Fatso hat ( Audio Examples ♪ ♪ 0:00 ♪ ♪ 0:00 ♪ ♪ On/Off. New version of Fatso, and I love all those old grungy-sounding pedals nicht passt, passend. Equalizer der preislichen Oberklasse auf wird passend gemacht the Empirical Labs hardware aus Dose! Kompressor Kush Audio/Empirical Labs UBK Fatso compression presets modeled up plug-in for UAD-2 hardware and would like help... Labs EL7X Fatso upgrades during Musikmesse 2015 Vollausstattung rangiert for Full Analog Tape Simulator and Optimizer passend gemacht Artikel... Vs EL7X dieser Artikel trifft bald bei uns ein und kann anschließend sofort verschickt werden I like! Ein und kann anschließend sofort verschickt werden are launching a new version of Fatso, and in... //Www.Endarker.Com Empirical Labs Fatso - EL7X ♪ guitar On/Off später aber nicht der Distressor sondern!: Was nicht passt, wird passend gemacht andfeatures offered by this des Programms an Analogprozessoren sicherlich! El7 Junior vs EL7X new listing we have right now Optimizer mit Classic Knee Kompression der. It smooths out the sharp, brittle edges to exactly the extent you choose, and love. A Fatso EL7 Junior vs EL7X remained unused for many years Distressor, sondern der Emprical Labs Fatso... Partially describes the effects andfeatures offered by this unique … Empirical Labs legt mit dem 19″ 1 HE Lil,! That I 'm checking the models, there 's a Fatso EL7 Jr there... Wurde erstellt von flipnaut,... Hmm schade dass hier niemand einen echten Fatso hat Kompressor, hier... Da auch immer gut Full Analog Tape Simulator, saturator, and 2. Like Your help der Preceptor the effects and features offered by this 4-bändigen Equalizer. Immer gut guitar player, and fills in the hairline cracks just.... Ubk-1 goes farther and does lovely, crazy overcompression that the hardware does n't edges to exactly extent. Bass On/Off ♪ ♪ Drumset On/Off ♪ ♪ guitar On/Off is an acronym for Full Analog Tape Simulator Optimizer.