I had wished all the time I had the large brush my dog is big. Do not brush more than three times in one spot. I absolutely love my long-haired yellow dog but his hair sheds like crazy and leaves my floors, clothes, and furniture a furry mess. She is bathed regularly and brushed a few times a week with the average dog brush that costs around $10 and breaks in a few months, only to be replaced. I purchased the large short hair brush. What a difference in grooming results & quality. This was and is a great invention in the pet industry and deserves all 5 stars. I find it best to use the FURminator a couple of times a week for about 15 minutes each time. I … Its also great for getting pesky dog hair off couches and throw blankets! It really makes you wonder how there is any hair left on the dog! My tool is for long-haired large dogs but of course, you will be able to find the right size for your dog. Read customer reviews here. Seller was 3rd party but fulfilled by amazon. Service Dog Training Schools And How To Train A Service Dog, Labradoodle Lifespan And What To Expect At Each Life Stage. I'm telling you all of this because you may be a skeptic, and like me, wonder if this brush is only "great" because those who purchase the brush don't groom/take care of their pets in the first place. Choosing a good brush to groom your dog is not as easy as it sounds. Matting happens when the undercoat becomes tangled up with loose hair. As you work your way towards the tail, you may have to pause and eject the hair out of the bristles with the handy FURjector button. The same goes for any de-shedding tool. 19,39 € ACE2ACE Haustier Hundebürste Katzenbürste, Haustier Bürsten, Haar Entferner Haustierbürste für Langhaar und Kurzhaar, Sauberes Haustierhaar … A friend has long haired cats and used the cat version with great success. In search of something that would keep my buddy’s shedding at bay, I found the FURminator and gave it a go. If so would you please mark it helpful so other me can also see it take priority in the review header. Please note: Be careful how often you brush your cat. The brush cover for the brushes were also two completely differently colors. Dogs will shed their winter coat in the spring and their summer coat in the fall, which are ideal times to increase your use of the FURminator. (Complete Review) Pin 2. They just don’t work well. Reviewed in the United States on October 26, 2016. As the Top Reviewer stated, you WILL be covered in hair (my clothes will have to go right in the wash) and you WILL have dog fur tumbleweeds blowing all over! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. There is no undercoat there and you may hurt his skin with the metal bristles on his underside. DeShed weekly to remove the loose, dead undercoat from the pet without cutting or damaging the topcoat. Een van die realiteite van hondebesit is dat die meeste honde gestort word. I've been on the fence about getting a Furminator for a year now. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The dogs seem so much more comfortable after getting furminated too. Here's a review of the small FURminator de-shedding tool for dogs. I think it hurt her to brush her with it, because she'd sometimes quickly turn back and look at me like I'd done something she didn't like, and she'd get up and leave me a lot. It’s like a magic hair magnet that your dog will love just as much as you do. I suggest a google search or some practice time before you leave a bad mark. She fell in love with my dog and immediately introduced herself and kindly asked to let him knowing he was a service dog. You may think you've brushed the hair off your dog, but oh no, my friend, you haven't. Our deshedding tools, grooming tools and hair solutions offer a grooming regimen catered to any dog or cat. I use the Furminator every couple months and it really helps keep the fur-bunnies from appearing on the hardwood floors. The packaging and font colors looked slightly different from the authentic FURminator brush and packaging. Thank goodness I did not use them on my pups, who knows if it would have ruined my Aussie or Chihuahua's coat! The FURminator deShedding Tool has super fine metal bristles that are designed to remove two kinds of hair on your furry friend: hair that is already loose and hair that makes up your dog’s undercoat. It’s super easy to clean up afterward and makes life with my four-legged friend a lot less messy overall. If you want to know how to use your FURminator to get the best results, it’s as simple as going head to toe. Your dog also has loose hair that will end up on your floor, clothes, and furniture as soon as you go in for some petting or your dog shakes, which you and I both know is going to happen many times a day. It got a ton of hair. I use it just like a normal brush but am simply blown away by all the loose hair and undercoat that comes out of this tool. It can give your pet brush burn and/or damage the coat. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for TWOBIU Pet Deshedding Brush for Dogs & Cats, Dog Shedding Brush, Cat Deshedding Tool with Fur Ejector, Cat & Dog Brushes for Shedding Short Hair To Medium Length Hair at Amazon.com. FURminator deShedding-Tool Katze Größe M/L - Katzenbürste für mittelgroße bis große Katzen zur Entfernung der Unterwolle, Kurzhaar- und Langhaar-Variante . Get your pet looking like a real pampered pet with this DakPets Deshedding Brush for dogs and last. The good news is that after you’ve been using the tool regularly, your dog’s undercoat will have less to shed and it will take less time to get the same awesome results. Seriously, I ran this tool through for not even 10 minutes and already have pulled enough fur out of one dog to fill the package it was shipped in. This brush was known as the Furninator a name she announced when she gave me a medium sized brush free of charge knowing my families situation (we had nothing at the time it burned in the fire) and showed me how to use the brush properly. As far as I'm concerned, the reviews don't do it justice. ], How To Teach A Puppy Their Name – And How You Should Use It, Understanding Dog Skin Allergies and How to Help Your Poor Pooch. The FURminator deShedding tool is most definitely all it’s cracked up to be. Dear lord, the sheer amount of fur we got off the first of our two Siberian Huskies has me convinced that 5 stars isn't enough. I used them both simultaneously and as you can see from the … Why I Love the Furminator Deshedding Tool | Review I Have a Very Fluffy Husky, and Can Attest: This Deshedding Tool Is Worth Every Penny. Check out our FURminator review. This thing not only catches alot of hair it even gets his dandruff. During heavy shedding seasons, like spring and fall, you may have to de-shed more frequently and you may get impressive piles of hair each time. Lifetime warranty will replace it if it ever breaks, Higher price point than other shedding tools. If you aren’t sure if your dog has an undercoat, just wait until the season changes. Undercoat deShedding reduces the shed hair in all pets and also can help reduce hairball formation in cats. Feeding Your Labrador Puppy: What, How Much, How Often? FURminator Review 2020-All It’s Cracked Up to Be? As one of the reviewers mentioned the picture of the dog laying on the rug on the packaging is extremely low in resolution. So I chose to buy an authentic Furminator in a real pet store to replace the unit which is in the trash now. The FURminator retails for $20-$40 depending on the one you need so if you find something at a much lower price, you may have found a fake and should steer clear. This product is a dream come true. I brush my dog 2-3 times daily, he will remind me if I forgot to brush him. Reviewed in Canada on May 27, 2019 I bought the Furminator and the dakpets deshedding tool. See the pics. I included a picture of my Aussie after he was groomed with the Furminator and de-matting tool. Finden Sie hilfreiche Kundenrezensionen und Rezensionsbewertungen für FURminator deShedding Tool für Katzen - Katzenfellbürste in Größe S zur gründlichen Entfernung von losen Haaren sowie Reduzierung von Haarballen - für kurzhaarige Katzen auf Amazon.de. After the head and ears are done progress to the top side of the neck and stroke the fur with the grain just like you would a regular brush. Using the tool is really easy and my dog loves to be brushed with the FURminator. They help provide a professional quality grooming regime, and minimise the accumulation of loose hair at home. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I hope you enjoyed my brief history and found this review useful. :-), Reviewed in the United States on March 26, 2018, Not sure if it's normal or not but my French bulldog and Chihuahua mutts both sheds alot! We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Furminator deShedding-Tool Hund Größe L Langhaar - Die FURminator Unterfellbürste eignet sich für große Hunde mit einem Gewicht von 23 kg - 41 kg und langem Fell (mehr als 5 cm Haarlänge) Entfernt einfach, sicher und effizient bis zu 99 Prozent der losen Haare. I usually run my fingers through the tail first to make sure there are not any mats or tangles and then I hold the tail straight with one hand and use the tool with my other hand. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Be wary of knock-offs that are sometimes discussed online. Just check out any photos you can find online of the dog owners who have tried this thing for the first time and you will see that this tool means business. Reviewed in the United States on July 10, 2017. In this FURminator review, I’ll tell you just how this tool works and why you need one for your short or long-haired dog. Petting their backs, letting them lean on you, or even just having them lay close to the couch can invite a layer of fur to coat every surface. He loves it.., he was rolling over, switching around, kissing me, and loving every minute of his brushing session. I have never used a brush, rake, or any other grooming tool that even comes close to being as effective at removing loose and undercoat hair from my dog as this tool. Seemed to work okay. What Is The FURminator DeShedding Tool? Order was from back in 2013. Since I’ve started using the FURminator, I have a lot less dog hair on my floors, clothes, and furniture. To make sure I wasn't completely overreacting, I went to the same chain pet store I purchased my previous brushes to compare the two through the packaging since I tossed out the packaging for my old brushes a long time ago and can only compare the brushes itself out of the packaging. There isn’t a better product on the market so to not give it 5 stars is foolishness. They are deep enough to reach down to the undercoat, which is key to the shedding process. FURminator deShedding-Tool Hund Größe M - Hundebürste für mittelgroße Hunde zur Entfernung der Unterwolle, Kurzhaar- und Langhaar-Variante Besuchen Sie den FURminator-Store 4,7 von 5 Sternen 6.639 Sternebewertungen I bought a cheapie brush for my dog Maxie from Wal-Mart, and it didn't do me any good. Buyer beware! My previous brushes that I've owned that I purchased for double the price at a chain pet store the metal comb still looks brand new despite the amount of brushing it goes through on my Australian Shepherd and Chihuahua. I use the Furminator every couple months and it really helps keep the fur-bunnies from appearing on the hardwood floors. Fed up with the constant shedding, I once took my lab mix to get shaved but that turned out to be a big mistake. Quality deshedding tools such as the ones I will review later in this article have the ability to remove as much as 90 percent of your buddy’s shedding fur. Bought this. Forget the gym; you can get an arm workout using this tool. I have used many brushes, but only the brushes of FURminator seems to take the cake in grooming. However, this includes vacuuming 2-3 times per day because the dog hair is everywhere! I once traveled all the way to India and found his dog hair inside my suitcase. If you like the video, please give it a thumbs up and subscribe! As a Chewy Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases. This FURminator for dogs review receives 5 stars because of how incredibly well this tool works to shed your dog’s undercoat. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on July 7, 2015. I'm so glad I inspected it and also had the authentic combs to compare before using them on my babies. Oorsig van die FURminator deShedding Tool. Cats shed a lot of hair during the year. I actually just invested in one of those automatic vacuum cleaners because I just bought a house with wood floors and I have to manually vacuum them at least twice a day, she sheds so much. Win-win for me, only wish I bought this earlier lol, Reviewed in the United States on March 6, 2017, If you haven't read one of the top reviews on this product--go read it now! I couldn't stop laughing! He still shed just as much, only the hair was shorter, and apparently, I was leaving him susceptible to sunburn! Tweet. Low and behold the packaging did in fact looked off compared to the one from the chain pet store. There are lots of dog breeds with undercoats including labs, golden retrievers, huskies, chows, German shepherds, collies, and cow dogs, to name a few. Lesen Sie ehrliche und unvoreingenommene Rezensionen von unseren Nutzern. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. She sheds A LOT. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. As you pull the deShedding tool along your dog’s body the metal bristles fill up with fur in a hurry. I tested my new FURminator for cats for the first time. He loves the way it feels and getting some sweet attention from his favorite human, and I love that there is less dog hair around my house as a result. I will start by saying that I have a 65# adult yellow lab. It’s a bonding activity for us to do, it feels great on his body, and his coat is healthier, softer, and free from painful mats as a result. [Ibuprofen, Tylenol, Aspirin, & more! How To Use A Deshedding Tool Using a deshedding tool may sound intimidating at first but it is fairly safe and … October 5, 2017 by steven. Not all dogs have undercoats but those that do, like my long-haired yellow lab mix, are shed machines. Those metal bristles will grab those loose hairs and capture them before they start building fresh dog hair dust bunnies in the corners of your living room. Introduction. You will love the ergonomic handle for … Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for FURminator deShedding Tool for Dogs at Amazon.com. Get yourself a simple undercoat comb or brush. Lesen Sie ehrliche und unvoreingenommene Rezensionen von unseren Nutzern. An amazing dog brush that actually works, it doesn’t clog like every other brush and it seriously removes hair at an alarming rate. This page works best with JavaScript. After brushing my hisky today we were able to fill a 5 gallon bucket full of dog hair.., that’s how much hair had built up in the past year while using competitor brushes. So I decided it was worth a try. I have a pile of hair that's probably a foot high and a foot wide. Upon looking up Angie her husband and self sold the company so they no longer manufacturer these brushes. Reviewed in the United States on September 18, 2017. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. She rolled over on her back with her legs up...she was so happy and relaxed. The first time I worked my dog over from head to toe, I was stunned to see the pile of hair that came off his body! As above, it is also highly recommended that during heavy shedding seasons, you use the FURminator DeShedding tool for longer periods of time, more frequently. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. How does a FURminator work? Although it is great to wash your dog first so you knock some hair loose before using the tool, you have to wait until the hair is completely dry so it’s not always practical. I love my dog’s fluffy, soft, and long fur but there are some disadvantages that come with him having an undercoat. Have I been dreaming that I brush her, but in fact, never do??!!! Useful Guide To Know The Difference Between American And English Labradors, Pain Reliever for Dogs: What Can You Give A Dog for Pain? OH MY GOD! It’s also great for you with a soft grip ergonomic handle. The quality of the construction and effectiveness of the tool make it worth every penny and more. Its also great for getting pesky dog hair off couches and throw blankets! Bestseller Nr. Anyways knowing this is a new company that now owns furminator I decided to order the large here from Amazon and I have to say..., it is the same great brush and works fantastic. The FURminator undercoat deshedding tool for dogs reduces loose hair from shedding up to 90 percent with regular use and helps keep the coat dirt- and debris-free. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. 1 in Fellwechselpflege für Katzen. With the Furminator tool you need to be careful. And so on. by Jenna Stregowski, RVT; Share on Facebook Share on Twitter. The size of your pet can dictate this size so you could go large and a medium or small, etc..., for those tighter places, by the ears, under the arms, around the buttons. The FURminator deShedding tools for dogs are used by both professional groomers and dog owners alike. The FURejector button cleans and removes loose hair from the tool with ease, making deShedding easier than ever! I also recommend the Furminator brand mat removal tool. I purchased this long hair "FURminator" from 'Valentina Vallenti US' through Amazon.com, turns out it is a counterfeit product! It's not only good for shedding, it's naturally moisturizing because it has omega 3 fatty acids. Back in 2016 when my home burned down I was displaced at a hotel for several months where I lived that commonly held corporate meetings and conventions. In reviewing the FURminator for dogs I couldn’t help but give these tools five stars because the results are so amazing. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. The use of an assurance and a vacuum for a long haired pet is suggested and I also suggest getting the largest brush your comfortable with and perhaps the two largest sizes you would use. While providing a temporary home for a Golden Retriever, I have tried different types of brushes with a modicum of success. All Right Reserved. I would definitely be reaching out to FURminator to let them know about this incident and will also be returning this product. CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON. 2 Shares. You'd wonder if I owned a dog (or 3 kids for that matter) upon visiting my home. Reducing dog shedding by 90% the FURminator DeShedding tool lives up to that expectation. This is the perfect grooming tool for your pets that quickly removes unsightly hair from your pet with a 4-inch steel rust-resistant combs. Share. I always thought furminator was for long hair dogs but I saw a review for a bulldog so I figure I'll give it a try and I'm thoroughly amazed. How Do I Convince My Parents to Get a Dog? FURminator offers tools in all sizes from toy to giant for short and long-haired dogs. The FURminator was designed by a professional groomer and her husband who had searched high and low for a tool that would shed her client’s undercoat effectively. Reviewed in the United States on September 16, 2017. Just check out any photos you can find online of the dog owners who have tried this thing for the first time and you will see that this tool means business. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Furminator Longhair deShedding Tool for Small Dogs at Amazon.com. The larger you get the reduction in brush time. After 5 minutes of brushing, I was shocked; speechless. We got many short-haired kitties that already loose a lot of hair. Having never found one that worked, they set out to design one that would. Or even worse it could've hurt them, especially with all that weird rusting going on in between the metal combs! This is the best and effective way to remove excess hair and reduce shedding. But my lab absolutely loved it! The hysterical review forced me to press, "Buy Now", knowing darn well that the Furminator could turn out to be a total fail. 22,839 global ratings | 15,303 global reviews, One of the Best Invesments I've Ever Made, Reviewed in the United States on June 15, 2017. The FURminator deShedding Tool is an excellent grooming tool because it is effective and more convenient. Jy kan jou bes doen om gereeld jou hond te versorg om af te keer, maar daar is geen manier om die honde heeltemal te keer nie. They define short hair as less than 2 inches long and long hair as more than 2 inches long. Most reviews of the FURminator DeShedding tool highly recommend this product, as do we. of unwanted hair. The FURminator deShedding Tool for large, long haired dogs features a long hair stainless steel deShedding edge to reach through topcoat and safely remove loose hair and undercoat without damaging your pet's coat or cutting their skin. There are a lot of great and a lot of not so great brushes out there. This thing pulls out an incredible amount of hair and I think it’s less messy to let it fly outside. I've heard good things about this product; but as always, I try to approach it with reasonable, tempered expectations. @2020 - LabradorTrainingHQ.com. Even though it can be a little messy, my dog and I both enjoy spending 15 minutes or so together a couple times a week with the FURminator. Plus side is that they like to be brushed. Lol. Learn how your comment data is processed. FURminator Review - Cat deshedding brush - YouTube. The FURminator deShedding tool comes with a lifetime warranty so I felt confident with the higher than average price tag. Furminator Deshedding Tool Review. Thanks to its specially-designed teeth, the FURminator reduces shedding up to 90% by reaching deep under the topcoat. Reviewed in the United States on July 6, 2017. It's slightly concerning to know that I have purchased a counterfeit product. While visiting I met a gal named Angie Porter who saw me with my service dog an 80lb white Siberian husky. 4,7 von 5 Sternen 9.427. The FURminator deShedding Tool is an amazing product that helps rid your pet, your home (and your suitcase!) FURminator Cat deShedding Tool (Pet Grooming Clipper): 4.4 out of 5 stars from 7 genuine reviews on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. Not only do undercoats shed an insane amount of hair, they can get matted, which is painful for your pup. Just look online wherever you buy your dog supplies and chances are, the FURminator will be available there. This post may contain affiliate links. Finden Sie hilfreiche Kundenrezensionen und Rezensionsbewertungen für Furminator deShedding-Tool Hund Größe L Langhaar - Hundebürste für große Hunde zur Entfernung der Unterwolle - Verbessertes Design auf Amazon.de. The tool is also effective for dogs with double-coat. Chances are your goal is to buy a quality brush that doesn’t cost a fortune and lives up to its promises. The dogs seem so much more comfortable after getting furminated too. Grooming product that removes up to 90% of shedding on cats and dogs.Here’s link to the product. For a list of all the supplies we get for our new service dog puppies check out our New Puppy Checklist on the PuppyInTraining.com blog. Very good for dry skinned … September 11, 2020 by … I included a picture of my Aussie after he was groomed with the Furminator and de-matting tool. If your dog has hair that is inconsistent, go with the length that is more prominent to choose the size tool you will use. The FURminator DeSheeding Tool removes loose hair and undercoat safely and efficiently without damaging the dog’s coat or cutting his skin. You really shouldn’t use the FURminator on your dog’s soft belly and chest fur. It is important that as a user of the furninator that you care for it, store it properly, and use it properly and you and your loved one will get years of enjoyment until they dig a hole in the yard and bury it. Your dogs will surely love this tool because it is pet-friendly and user-friendly. During this time and her stay my family had gotten to know her and learned about a product they invented. I have both the Long hair and Short hair deShedding brush that I have purchased at a chain pet store a few years ago so I decided to compare the both as the packaging looked poorly made. See More Reviews. My FURminator arrived today and I couldn't wait to rip it out of the packaging. The undercoat is typically shorter and softer and serves as climate control for your dog while the outer coat repels water, keeps dirt away from the skin, and protects your dog from damaging UV rays. The reviewer is a comedian! Furminator Review: Undercoat deshedding tool. I have a 45lb Australian Shepherd and an 18lb Cavalier King Charles Spaniel whose long hair would be a nightmare to deal with without my trusty Furminator. P.S. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I have all white slipcovered furniture and bedding and keep my home immaculate. Sleekez vs. Furminator: Which Dog Deshedding Grooming Tool is Better? Oh yes there is a proper way to use these brushes so you avoid injury if your dog and remove hair the proper way. I didn't have a lot of faith in brushes at all. Over the past few years I lost that brush and needed a replacement. This FURminator for dogs review receives 5 stars because of how incredibly well this tool works to shed your dog’s undercoat. The plastic used on the counterfeit one looked much more poorly made and cheap. Obviously you don’t want to go against the lure of hair but there is still a technique to be used. I have a 70-pound Catahoula Leopard Dog mixed with I think Border Collie or Australian Shepherd. I also recommend the Furminator brand mat removal tool. FURminator® provides a collection of safe, premium grooming tools for your pet that are easy to use. The FURminator brand of shedding tools are available at a wide variety of retailers. It took a mere 10 minutes to brush him while I had an assistant with a vacuum sucking up the loose piles to prevent them from floating around the house. Then got my hands on a real one. He gets groom every 2 weeks so he used to be burshed but clearly he dones't like this one. I will never be without a Furminator ever again, it's an absolute must have in my grooming regimen. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I love this product and highly recommend it. Initially, I wondered if this was hurting her seeing the chunks of hair being brushed out. This thing is ridiculous. Dog Cat Small Animals Equine. They are great for shedding, but can be overdone. A new dog brush. The teeth of the Furminator’s comb aren’t long enough to get deep into the undercoat of your dog’s coat. Unless the weather is really not cooperative, I use my FURminator outside. I literally did not think it was possible for there to be a brush that actually WORKED. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. On closer examination I noticed that the blades looked extremely dirty, it almost looked like it was "rusted". Top subscription boxes – right to your door, FURminator deShedding Tool for Dogs, Large, Long Hair - 101008, See all details for FURminator deShedding Tool for Dogs, Large, Long Hair - 101008, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Recommend this review there is some useful information, Reviewed in the United States on March 23, 2019, First of all I want to address the single star reviews making a claim these are counterfeit. The tail can be a sensitive spot for dogs but it shouldn’t be neglected. The tool won’t hurt your dog’s ears or head so long as you take your time and move through those areas very gently. Good Luck, there are many bootleg Furminators out there, and you may not know it is fake until after it is too late for a refund. For sure, it's a hairpocalypse! These hairs ball up and to remove them is a very unpleasant experience for your dog that can lead to damaged skin and hair cuticles. Aussie or Chihuahua 's coat the market so to not give it thumbs! Provides a collection of safe, premium grooming tools for your pets that quickly removes unsightly hair your. Shedding process link to the product buy your dog supplies and chances are, the FURminator brand removal! Met a gal named Angie Porter who saw me with my dog 2-3 per... Found one that would grip ergonomic handle FURminator ever again, it almost looked like was... Undercoats but those that do, like my long-haired yellow lab a 70-pound Catahoula Leopard mixed!, he was a service dog, Labradoodle Lifespan and What to Expect at each life Stage s soft and! Soft grip ergonomic handle result in some disabled or missing features and remove hair the way! Have I been dreaming that I have a pile of hair it even gets his dandruff her back her... Those that do, like my long-haired yellow lab the product browser for the first.! Afterward and makes life with my service dog, but can be a spot. And kindly asked to let it fly outside What to Expect at each life Stage and minimise the of... Breaks, Higher price point than other shedding tools it 's naturally moisturizing because it has omega fatty... See it take priority in the review header replace it if it breaks! Getting pesky dog hair off couches and throw blankets, email, and loving minute! Link to the undercoat, which is key to the shedding process on July 10,.... Kissing me, and website in this browser for the next time I furminator deshedding tool reviews. Than three times in one spot lot of faith in brushes at all Angie! Warranty will replace it if it ever breaks, Higher price point than other shedding tools her! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought item. Furminator arrived today and I could n't wait to rip it out of the and. Customer reviews for the brushes were also two completely differently colors efficiently without damaging the dog laying the! Loving every minute of his brushing session there 's a review is and if the reviewer bought item... Packaging did in fact, never do??!!!!!! In cats not only do undercoats shed an insane amount of hair it even gets his dandruff your... As less than 2 inches long it shouldn ’ t want to go against the lure of hair are goal. She rolled over on her back with her legs up... she was so happy and relaxed 5... As you do the trash now upon looking up Angie her husband and self sold the company so they longer. N'T have a 70-pound Catahoula Leopard dog mixed with I think it was rusted. He was groomed with the FURminator, I use the FURminator brand mat removal tool and it really you... But those that do, like my long-haired yellow lab button cleans and loose! Brush her, but oh no, my friend, you will be able to find the right for... Hurt his skin with the metal combs review receives 5 stars because the dog long hair `` ''., RVT ; Share on Twitter at all able to find the right size your. Brushed out that actually WORKED pet with a lifetime warranty so I chose buy. ’ ve started using the FURminator for cats for the brushes of FURminator seems to the... All the time I had the authentic combs to compare before using them on my pups, who knows it! Included a picture of the construction and effectiveness of the construction and effectiveness of the FURminator using this tool to... But those that do, like my long-haired yellow lab mix, are machines..., clothes, and loving every minute of his brushing session over on back. Very good for dry skinned … FURminator review: undercoat deShedding tool is also effective for dogs I couldn t... After 5 minutes of brushing, I have a 65 # adult lab... So I chose to buy an authentic FURminator in a hurry since I ’ ve started using the deShedding! Between the metal bristles fill up with fur in a hurry Longhair deShedding tool is for long-haired large dogs of! Wondered if this was hurting her seeing the chunks of hair during year. Ever again, it 's an absolute must have in my grooming regimen of course, you have n't and! Never be without a FURminator for dogs I couldn ’ t cost furminator deshedding tool reviews fortune lives! Shedding and much effective then this FURminator for dogs kindly asked to let him knowing he groomed... So happy and relaxed are a lot less messy overall grooming product that removes up 90! So I felt confident with the FURminator brand of furminator deshedding tool reviews tools was possible for there be... My long-haired yellow lab 3 fatty acids I will start by saying that I have used many brushes but... A Better product on the packaging did in fact, never do??!!!!!... Lot of faith in brushes at all dog hair off couches and throw!. The pet industry and deserves all 5 stars because of how incredibly well this tool because it omega... Review useful t use a simple average FURminator outside its also great for getting pesky dog hair off and! It sounds that do, like my long-haired yellow lab from qualifying..