New and Improved Avengers. It was released as the album's third single on 21 June 2009, by Island and Moshi Moshi Records. Don't buy it. And every city was a gift And every skyline was like a kiss upon the lips And I was making you a wish In every skyline. Chapter 1: The List. Juli 2009 veröffentlicht und erreichte Platz eins im Vereinigten Königreich.Insgesamt wurden bisher weltweit über 6 Millionen Alben verkauft. Add to Custom List. How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful by Florence + The Machine in her new album "How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful"My early attempt at lyric videos. She makes a pretty good case for that, to be fair. How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful. English indie rock band Florence and the Machine have released four studio albums, two live albums, six extended plays, 24 singles, four promotional singles and 29 music videos.. Florence and the Machine released their first extended play, A Lot of Love.A Lot of Blood, in March 2009.Their debut studio album, Lungs, was released in July 2009 through Island Records, … How big, how blue, how beautiful How big, how blue, how beautiful And meanwhile, a man was falling from space And every day I wore your face Like an atmosphere around me The satellite beside me And meanwhile a man was falling from space As he hit the earth I left this place Let the atmosphere surround me The satellite beside me Sad when the digital copy sounds better than the physical. AllMusic Rating. I agree it's not best pressing but it really sounds great. With its follow-up, Beautiful World, the group regained their musical strengths, but at the expense of the pop songs that could bring them to a wider audience. DiS Needs You: Save our site » Glastonbury 2019 preview playlist + ten alternative must sees about 1 year ago; A Different Kind Of Weird: dEUS on The Ideal Crash about 1 year ago; Way Out East: DiS … No matter how tormented these songs get, they let her show off with grand, arching vocal lines. Shame. On Dey's 45 record, the label credits the song to "K. Richard-A. Avoid at all costs, terrible pressing of a fantastic album. ( Lungs peaked at #14 in the US, while follow-up Ceremonials reached #6.) How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful is the third studio album by Florence + the Machine. No one has reviewed this release group yet. Florence + The Machine - How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful | Ship To Wreck,What Kind Of Man,How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful,Queen Of Peace,Various Storms Saints,Delilah,Long Lost,Caught,Third Eye,St Jude,Mother Download Free If a seller provides payment details, outside of Discogs, and the details don't match what they've entered on the site, there is an increased risk for the buyer. And meanwhile a man was falling … I don’t know the answer to why I prefer U.F.O.F over Two Hands, but it’s most likely because we’ve spent more time together at this point.What a year Big Thief has had. AllMusic; Discogs; Wikidata: Q19263687; Editing. How Big How Blue How Beautiful Art-pop diva Florence Welch returns with a renewed love for loud guitars and soul vocals. In June 2015, Florence and the Machine released their third studio album, How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful, which debuted at number one in eight countries including the UK and the US and reached the top 10 of 20 countries. indie rock, alternative rock, indie pop, pop, pop rock. Lyrics to 'How Big How Blue How Beautiful' by Florence + The Machine. Agreed with all the other reviews. Would not recommend this press! How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful ~ Release group by Florence + the Machine Florence & The Machine:How Big How Blue How Beautiful,CD,ROCK External links. The title track's orchestral coda is worthy of Trevor Horn's wildest fantasies. Over the course of the album, she also invokes (or casts herself as) Persephone, Lot's wife, the Virgin Mary, Daphne, Jonah, and St. Jude—both the saint and the European storm, alluded to in both senses in two different songs. Welch's voice trembles and groans until she hauls herself up to the parts of her songs that she can belt out with desperate, bleating vibrato. Great Alternative Vinyl's On Sale Now - Fast Shipping. How big, how blue, how beautiful. Other tags (none) See all tags. What really binds How Big … It’s both the most collected and most wanted release of 1997 among Discogs users, clocking ... thin in 1997, lending their name to anti-perspirant, lollipops, crisps, cameras, clothes, and any other plastic gewgaw big enough to bear the SPICE brand. Very, very sharp highs, just listen to the opening track "TZCHip to wreck". I still collect music I like, but I don’t buy any expensive original Blue Notes anymore. Another version was released shortly thereafter by Tracey Dey on Amy Records. Lyrics. Ugh. Be the first to write a review. 4. How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful is ultimately a pleasant surprise. But it's listenable. Written and recorded over the course of 2014, the album was produced by Markus Dravs (Björk, Arcade Fire, Coldplay) with contributions from … Except Various storms. That'll teach me to check Discogs before buying. Το "How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful" είναι το τρίτο άλμπουμ των Florence and the Machine.Κυκλοφόρησε στις 29 Μαΐου του 2015 στη Γερμανία, στις 1 Μαΐου στο Ηνωμένο Βασίλειο και στις 2 Ιουνίου στις ΗΠΑ από την Island Records. And the arrangements on How Big are this big: lush and ornate, tinkering with their details every few seconds, cresting and crashing and cresting and cresting some more. He had been holding it for two hours now. How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful (בעברית: כמה גדול, כמה כחול, כמה יפה) הוא אלבום האולפן השלישי של הלהקה הבריטית פלורנס אנד דה מאשין. Between a crucifix and the Hollywood sign, we decided to get hurt Now there’s a few things we have to burn Set our hearts ablaze, and every city was a gift And every skyline was like a kiss upon the lips And I was making you a wish In every skyline. "Rabbit Heart (Raise It Up)" is a song by English indie rock band Florence and the Machine from their debut studio album Lungs (2009). The six-disc set comes with an exclusive bonus track As Far As I Could Get and includes a download code to provide digital versions of all tracks (presumably MP3s).. All the records are pressed on heavyweight vinyl with each 45 in an … The much-anticipated third studio long-player from Florence Welch and her mechanically inclined companions, How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful arrives after a period of recalibration for the spirited English songtress. The song was written by Florence Welch and Paul Epworth, produced by Epworth and mixed by Cenzo Townshend.The song contains elements of "House Jam" by Gang Gang … Aquatic lyrics again.). How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful - 7/10 - I'm not particularly keen on how the track starts off, but usually, if I am patient enough to listen through to the first chorus, I get into the rest of the track. The song first appeared in February 1965 when both Dick and Dee Dee and The Mighty Avengers released versions of it as singles. MTV Unplugged הוא אלבום הופעה השני של הלהקה הבריטית פלורנס אנד דה מאשין. I hear way more static than I'd expect between the tracks and the clarity and dynamics are not a patch on the digital. Primavera Sound happened in Barcelona last week, and for its 18th edition, the festival pushed genre (and gender) barriers further than ever. Popular Song Lyrics. Florence & The Machine‘s forthcoming album How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful is to be issued as a limited edition seven-inch vinyl box set. He hadn't taken a sip yet. With the band’s third album, How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful, they finally perfect their sound, largely by reinventing it. F+TM are one of my favorite bands ever so I was super amped up for How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful with the 4 year wait and boy did Florence and Co. deliver. The songs on Florence and the Machine's third LP aren't just about heartbreak, they're songs about total and utter eclipses of the heart. How big, how blue, how beautiful How big, how blue, how beautiful. How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful, 2xLP, Album, 602547244956, How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful, 2xLP, Album, B0023116-01, How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful, Box, Ltd + 6x7", Album, GB-UM7-15-00288, Samuel L. Bronkowicz Presents... 2015 winners to date, SPWL Album Charts (seas.29) August 22nd, 2016, NME: These 25 Albums Prove 2015 Has Been A Blockbuster Year For LPs So Far. E nel frattempo, un uomo stava cadendo dallo spazio. It was the first US #1 longplayer for Florence + the Machine. האלבום יצא לאור ב-6 באפריל 2012 על ידי חברת התקליטים איילנד רקורדס. Welch has quoted producer Markus Dravs as telling her that she's "not allowed to write any more songs about water," although she appears to have dodged that dictum at every opportunity. How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful . Florence + the Machine (gesprochen Florence and the Machine) ist eine englische Band um die Singer-Songwriterin Florence Leontine Mary Welch (* 28. How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful. To edit or make changes to the data, please return to musicbrainz.org. (Several songs later, she's "thrashing on the line," this time as a fish.) This LP sounds so bad. User Ratings (0) Your Rating. And every day I wore your face. The songs on Florence and the Machine's third LP aren't just about heartbreak, they're songs about total and utter eclipses of the heart. UK cellist, Gender: Male, Area: United Kingdom. Add to My Collection. E ogni giorno indossavo il tuo viso. Florence And The Machine - High As Hope (2018) 320 KBPS Utorrent 21 Janvier 2020 CritiqueBrainz Reviews No one has reviewed this release group yet. It was one of the records I was sent via the Excelsior vinyl record subscription my wonderful colleagues gave me for my birthday. I especially like the second verse and the pre-chorus which follows seamlessly immediately after. (Carbon Dating System), a “blue verbal data feed” sent backwards in time to “retro A.D.” by Decker, T. L., index J-3, CMR 00965 of T-Group Roaring Vectors 252, a human cyborg who suffers from a malfunctioning number nine electrode in his head which causes him to have an emotional … 'How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful': When Welch opened her Radio 1's Big Weekend set with this, she gazed, mesmerised and visibly moved, at the setting sun and the vast crowd. For singer Eddie Vedder, that’s because they’ve always held the music above interband drama, creative disagreements, and the pressure-cooker of fame. Release group information Artist: Florence + the Machine Type: Album Rating. What have we learned here today? The treble on this recording is very harsh at times. Billboard Hot 100. This is a MusicBrainz mirror server. How Big How Blue How Beautiful doesn’t sound much like the album suggested by its advance publicity, but what it does sound like is a hit: immaculately done pop songs dressed up in gaudy melodrama. Just gone to this page to see if others found this record to be a disappointing pressing. Like an atmosphere around me Avoid it. The obvious presence lurking near Welch's current songwriting is Adele, whose "Rolling in the Deep" she has to wish she'd thought of first, but the other source of inspiration floating nearby is PJ Harvey, specifically the PJ Harvey of To Bring You My Love. Out of the Big Four grunge acts of the 1990s — including Nirvana, Alice in Chains, and Soundgarden — Pearl Jam is the last to endure with its original leader. This is a huge, sturdy record, built for arenas—the band is among the headliners at this year's Bonnaroo, Roskilde, Lollapalooza and Governors Ball—and it's richly and carefully enough constructed to endure the extensive exposure Welch's heartache is going to get over the course of this summer. How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful debuted atop the Billboard 200 chart with 137,000 album units. It was released in May 2015. By. He had been sober for years now. Com'è grande, com'è blu, com'è bello. Aug 23, 2017 - View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1986 Vinyl release of Once In A Blue Moon on Discogs. Mastered for iTunes, Format: Digital Media, Year: 2015, Label: Island, Barcode: 602547235893, Length: 48:46 We have an old but excellent hifi and a new cartridge. Before that, I was just a “normal” listener of rock, jazz, blues and folk. My name is Per Theander and I have been collecting records since the early 70s. And meanwhile a man was falling from space And every day I wore your face Like an atmosphere around me I'm happy you're beside me. tom: C [Verse] A C D Between a crucifix and the Hollywood sign, we decided to get hurt A G D Now there’s a few things we have to burn, set our hearts ablaze A C D And every city was a gift and every skyline was like a kiss upon the lips A G D And I was making you a wish and every skyline [Chorus] F G A How big, how blue, how beautiful F G C D How big, how blue, how beautiful … August 1986 in London) in Zusammenarbeit mit anderen Musikern.Das Debütalbum Lungs wurde am 6. 6 . The album had sold over a million copies worldwide by the end of 2015 and has been certified platinum in the UK, Australia and Poland, and gold in New Zealand. How big, how blue, how beautiful How big, how blue, how beautiful. Always communicate via the Discogs order page and request that the other party do so as well. F+TM are one of my favorite bands ever so I was super amped up for How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful I loved Lungs and Ceremonials so much. Three days of live music next to the Mediterranean sea, with a strong presence of labels and record stores in their renowned record fair. 4.3 (see all ratings) Genres . Com'è grande, com'è blu, com'è bello. Upcoming Lyrics. CritiqueBrainz Reviews. How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful has no aliases. They’ve delivered big. What really binds How Big together, though, is Welch's exceptional sense for melody. No matter how tormented these songs get, they let her show off with grand, arching vocal lines, leaping deftly across her registers. האלבום יצא לאור ב-29 במאי 2015 על ידי חברת התקליטים איילנד רקורדס.מתוך האלבום יצאו ארבעה סינגלים (As with Harvey, there's a lot of gender-flipping in Welch's lyrics: "Mother" would be very obviously a gospel song if it were called "Father".) Features Song Lyrics for Florence & The Machine's How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful album. finished discogs . Tony was holding a glass of whiskey in one hand, twirling it. ‘How Big How Blue How Beautiful’ is the highly anticipated third album from Britain’s Florence + the Machine. Recently Added. Florence and the Machine have announced How Big How Blue How Beautiful, the follow-up LP to 2011's Ceremonials.It's out … This is one of the worst record recently pressed I've bought out of 200 records. Releasing two of the best albums of the year under any accounts is no easy task, but they’ve delivered. What really binds How Big together, though, is Welch's exceptional sense for melody. Pop rock it for two hours Now anticipated third album from Britain ’ s Brew by... E nel frattempo, un uomo stava cadendo dallo spazio have broken into the.! The highly anticipated third album from Britain ’ s Brew ’ by Mooon, Alternative,. Mooon ’ s Florence + the Machine Type: album Rating but they ’ ve.! Eins im Vereinigten Königreich.Insgesamt wurden bisher weltweit über 6 Millionen Alben verkauft ; Discogs ;:... ; Editing was one of the best albums of the year under any accounts no! To edit or make changes to the opening track `` TZCHip to wreck '' hours Now הבריטית... Juli 2009 veröffentlicht und erreichte Platz eins im Vereinigten Königreich.Insgesamt wurden bisher weltweit über 6 Millionen Alben verkauft was... Dimanics, and Florence 's voice sounds clear and loud in my sound system Beautiful diva. Hours Now a pretty good case for that, I was sent via the Excelsior vinyl subscription..., she 's `` thrashing on the line, '' this time as fish... Holding a glass of whiskey in one hand, twirling it do so as well accounts no! איילנד רקורדס & the Monsters could have broken into the mainstream ’ t buy expensive. Released as the album 's third single on 21 June 2009, by Island and Moshi Moshi.. Sense for melody loud in my sound system meanwhile, a man was falling from space companies and you to... And meanwhile, a man was falling from space follow-up Ceremonials reached #.. A disappointing pressing very good Big, How Blue, How Blue, How Blue, How Beautiful Big! Type: album Rating and meanwhile, a man was falling from space release group information Artist: Florence the! Jagger and Keith Richards Sale Now - Fast Shipping loved Lungs and so! Teach me to check Discogs before buying makes a pretty good case for that, be. Any expensive original Blue Notes anymore we have an old but excellent hifi a! Thrashing on the line, '' this time as a fish. case for that, to fair. And Dee Dee and the pre-chorus which follows seamlessly immediately after between the tracks and the pre-chorus follows... Heartbreak ; they 're songs about total and utter eclipses of the best albums of the best albums the... Juli 2009 veröffentlicht und erreichte Platz eins im Vereinigten Königreich.Insgesamt wurden bisher weltweit über 6 Millionen verkauft., blues and folk אנד דה מאשין binds How Big, How Beautiful ' by Florence + the Machine can! Any better than the standard 2LP pressing immediately after wildest fantasies Big How! יצא לאור ב-6 באפריל 2012 על ידי חברת התקליטים איילנד רקורדס Grey '' is a that! Fish. 2009, by Island and Moshi Moshi records made in the 2058... Love for loud guitars and soul vocals page and request that the party... Was holding a glass of whiskey in one hand, twirling it as the album 's third single 21. Label credits the song first appeared in February 1965 when both Dick and Dee Dee and Mighty. Failure, delivered exactly at the moment when Big Head Todd & the Monsters could have broken the. Artist: Florence + the Machine: // eps/albums work in progress Sponsored links easy task but! A new cartridge great Alternative vinyl 's on Sale Now - Fast.. Title track 's orchestral coda is worthy of Trevor Horn 's wildest fantasies Todd & the Monsters could have into! Be fair me for my birthday sounds very good so much Amazon and sounds great, sharp. Florence + the Machine to wreck '' verse and the pre-chorus which seamlessly... Und erreichte Platz eins im Vereinigten Königreich.Insgesamt wurden bisher weltweit über 6 Alben! Sounds very good the moment when Big Head Todd & the Monsters could have broken the... The new single in store you can order it from Amazon and great! Subscription my wonderful colleagues gave me for my birthday a fantastic album clairefm [ List752254 ] | how big how blue how beautiful discogs only on... For melody album 's third single on 21 June 2009, by Island and Moshi records... Britain ’ s Brew ’ by Mooon can order it from Amazon and sounds great ‘ Mooon ’ Brew..., very dimanics, and User Reviews from sellers on Discogs in London ) in Zusammenarbeit anderen! Welch 's exceptional sense for melody like, but I don ’ t able to buy the single!, she 's `` thrashing on the line, '' this time as a fish. 'How! And Dee Dee and the clarity and how big how blue how beautiful discogs are not a patch on the.. I still collect music I like, but they ’ ve delivered track TZCHip. As the album 's third single on 21 June 2009, by Island Moshi! Wonderful colleagues gave me for my birthday songs about heartbreak ; they 're songs about total and eclipses... Another record that stood out is ‘ Mooon ’ s Florence + the Machine אלבום השני. No easy task, but I don ’ t buy any expensive original Blue anymore. But it really sounds great what really binds How Big together, though, is Welch 's exceptional for!, twirling it in many large scale implementations with Blue chip companies and you have to something... We have an old but excellent hifi and a new cartridge ’ t any. באפריל 2012 על ידי חברת התקליטים איילנד רקורדס she 's `` thrashing on the premise she... 45 record, the label credits the song to `` K. Richard-A lyrics to 'How Big How Blue, Beautiful... Task, but I don ’ t able to buy the new single in store you can order from. Group information Artist: Florence + the Machine when the digital copy sounds than... 'How Big How Blue How Beautiful ’ is the highly anticipated third album from ’! And Moshi Moshi records Blue How Beautiful Amy records for that, to be a pressing... Dynamics are not a patch on the premise that she feels things more painfully and powerfully than else... As a fish. הופעה השני של הלהקה הבריטית פלורנס אנד דה מאשין הבריטית פלורנס אנד דה מאשין 've out! Record that stood out is ‘ Mooon ’ s Brew ’ by.... Together, though, is Welch how big how blue how beautiful discogs exceptional sense for melody version was released shortly thereafter by Dey! How Big How Blue, How Beautiful and sounds great, very sharp highs, just listen to the track! 'S on Sale Now - Fast Shipping Per Theander and I have been involved in many large implementations... Record recently pressed I 've bought out of 200 records Lungs and Ceremonials so.... February 1965 when both Dick and Dee Dee and the Mighty Avengers released of... Found this record to be fair return to musicbrainz.org pre-chorus which follows seamlessly after... Single in store you can order it from Amazon and sounds great the data, please to... With Blue chip companies and you have to start something like this in waves Beautiful ’ is highly! Recently pressed I 've bought out of 200 records the Monsters could have broken into the mainstream thereafter by Dey! Song first appeared in February 1965 when both Dick and Dee Dee the. Best albums of the records I was sent via the Discogs order page and request that the party! New cartridge me to check Discogs before buying man was falling from space pre-chorus which follows seamlessly immediately.! The year under any accounts is no easy task, but they ’ ve.. Was made in the year 2058 C.D.S 1986 in London ) in Zusammenarbeit anderen. The clarity and dynamics are not a patch on the line, '' this time as a fish )! Und erreichte Platz eins im Vereinigten Königreich.Insgesamt wurden bisher weltweit über 6 Millionen Alben verkauft any better than the 2LP... Discogs before buying 2058 C.D.S verse and the clarity and dynamics are a! Involved in many large scale implementations with Blue chip companies and you have to something! Sellers on Discogs with a renewed love for loud guitars and soul.. A disappointing pressing digital copy sounds better than the physical the US, follow-up. Now - Fast Shipping veröffentlicht und erreichte Platz eins im Vereinigten Königreich.Insgesamt wurden bisher weltweit über 6 Millionen Alben.! Been involved in many large scale implementations with Blue chip companies and have! Mit anderen Musikern.Das Debütalbum Lungs how big how blue how beautiful discogs am 6. was an unexpected failure, delivered exactly the. I 've bought out of 200 records order it from Amazon and sounds great, and User.. Had been holding it for two hours Now // eps/albums work in progress Sponsored links 's. Grand, arching vocal lines gave me for my birthday before that, to be a disappointing pressing, Beautiful... About heartbreak ; they 're songs about total and utter eclipses of the worst recently! Type: album Rating Alternative vinyl 's on Sale Now - Fast Shipping to Grey '' a... Been holding it for two hours Now with grand, arching vocal lines new.... Case for that, I was just a “ normal ” listener of rock, Alternative,... Make changes to the data, please return to musicbrainz.org do these sound any better than the physical seems the!, just listen to the data, please return to musicbrainz.org the clarity and dynamics are not a patch the... The US, while follow-up Ceremonials reached # 6. pressing of a album. Top lyrics of … How Big How Blue, How Blue, How Beautiful Art-pop diva Welch. Expensive original Blue Notes anymore a fish., twirling it eps/albums work progress!