That keeps me sharp. It's Ladybug, the Lucky Charm! It's Ladybug! Ladybug, Silver Dollar, Rabbit's foot With a four leaf clover and a horseshoe Wishbone, Shamrocks, got me shook Singin' abracadabra in a cat's eye. Struggling with Ladybug? The magic is on, always so strong! And I watch you land On the back of my hand. I'm Cat Noir. The luckiest! My claws are out, just watch and see. It's Ladybug, the lucky charm! Ladybug hey, ladybug, Don't you know that you're good luck? It's Ladybug, the lucky charm! It's Ladybug! "Its Gonna Be a Miraculous Christmas" is a song released as a bonus track on the Miraculous Ladybug Christmas Album featuring Kalina & Kiana Campion.1 That’s when she becomes… Here's to you, my Lady Bug You're my gift from God above Precious little angel child Come, be still with me a while It rained for weeks before you came I'll have you know I love the rain The whole world changed when you found yours No, nothin' new would be the same Never fear child I'm right here child Lady Bug Here's to you my wild flower Oh no, you'll never know. My ring is charged with energy. It's Ladybug! The power is on when things go wrong! But there's something about me that no one knows yet, 'Cause I have a secret. Just a normal girl with a normal life. Adrien: It's me Chat Noir, always there. Adrien: They look at me and think I'm cool. Just a normal girl. (It's Ladybug performed by Cash Callaway andWendy Child/Brittnee Belt) [Marinette (speaking):] In the daytime, I'm Marinette, Just a normal girl with a normal life. The magic is on, always so strong! Mucize uğur böceği ile kara kedi "It's Ladybug" şarkısı lyricsEğer beğendiyseniz lütfen abone olup yorum yapmayı unutmayınız. But there's something about me that no one knows yet, The magic is on, always so strong! Miraculous! Adrien: The power of love, always so strong! Je m'appelle Marinette Une fille comme les autres Mais quand le destin me choisit pour lutter contre les forces du mal Je deviens miraculous ladybug!. "The Boy That I Secretly Love" is a song in "Santa Claws" that Ladybug sings about her love for Adrien and her duty to protect him after she discovers Adrien's card she wrote for him near a pole destroyed by Cat Noir's Cataclysm. My feet are off the ground Check out It's Ladybug ! Singers: that no one knows yet. Jumping above! Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. They look at me and think I'm cool. Follow @genius on Twitter for updates Lyrics for Ladybug by Rabbit! Miraculous, the luckiest! This process is automatic. Do you know who she is? Marinette (singing): Adrien: They look at me and think I'm cool. Some say they're lost, But I say they're free. I'm Cat Noir. To use my force and save the day. Jumping above! Uh-uh-oh My force will only grow. Miraculous Ladybug Theme Song Lyrics. that's full of fun. When evil comes, I find a way The power of love, always so strong! She picks me up when I am down A Ladybug, Lady of the Heart, Be heroic in case of emergency! The magic is on, always so strong! Just a normal girl with a normal life. That keeps me sharp and on the run. Thanks for watching!Welcome back to me being Miraculous Ladybug trash. But there's something about me that no one knows yet, 'Cause I have a secret. "http":"https";t.getElementById(r)||(n=t.createElement(e),n.id=r,n.src=i+"://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js",s.parentNode.insertBefore(n,s))}(document,"script","twitter-wjs"); She picks me up when I am down. It's Ladybug,the lucky charm! They can disappear if they want to. It's Ladybug, jumping above So insecure, all in myself. In the daytime, I'm Marinette, Just a normal girl with a normal life. and on the run. //]]>. He looks my way and I get so shy. Miraculous! Jumping above! At night I rule. They look at me and think I'm cool Is Chat Noir, at night I rule My ring is charged with energy My claws are out, just watch and see. The magic is on, always so strong! Laura Marano – Behind The Scenes. [Verse 1] Another day, I don't know why. It's Ladybug! Up to the test when things go wrong! Up to the test when things go wrong! Third chorus harmony: It's Ladybug, the lucky charm! At night I rule. with a normal life. And when the sun goes down, Translation of 'It's Ladybug! [Marinette (singing):] I live a life that's full of fun, My feet are off the ground. Miraculous! Chorus: A list of lyrics, artists and songs that contain the term "ladybug" - from the Lyrics.com website. The "Ladybug PV Song" is a test song with "English-like gibberish" that was used for the Ladybug PV.1 It was performed & composed by Noam Kaniel.2 (English Theme Song Ver. Oh-oh-oh! "It's Ladybug" is the opening theme song of Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir. I've gotta confess, I feel so strong! Papillon noir, Paris mystère C'est mon histoire, plutôt étrange La magie noire, me désespère Et le chât noir n'est pas un ange. 'Cause I have a secret. Chorus: Miraculous! Adrien: Looks like the site is more popular than we thought! Miraculous! !function(t,e,r){var n,s=t.getElementsByTagName(e)[0],i=/^http:/.test(t.location)? Miraculous, yeah I got this, I gotta confess, I feel so strong. Adrien: He’s got me spinning around Chorus 2x Uh-uh-oh Uh-uh-oh It's Ladybug, the lucky charm! //